Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Kyou Kara Maou Very Secret Live Journals! ❯ The Girls of the Demon Castle ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Kyou Kara Maou, Tomo Takabayashi does
Summary: Livejournals which expose Kyou Kara Maou characters' deepest secrets, personalities, and desires. WARNING: mad rantings, jealous ravings, and numerous stalkings. Guaranteed to have you laughing your socks off. BEWARE!
A/N: Bold parentheses with a number inside indicate footnotes which are explained at the bottom.
Title: Kyou Kara Maou Very Secret Livejournals
The Girls of the Demon Castle
(Also entitled as The Fangirls of Sumo-Wrestling)!
Celi
Post 1: Am concocting secret plan for future of self. Was not so subtly fired from recent post. Apparently, my "social skills" were far too social for any royalty to have. Personally, think Great One and posse of shrine maidens are all jealous stiffs. Great One angry because he's dead and can't indulge in bodily pleasures and shrine maidens green with envy because even though all very much alive, vows obstruct them from certain thrills of life. Should have thought of that earlier, girls! Tsk, tsk! Anyway, quite happy actually to be relieved of position. Now, can chase, flirt, and engage in raunchy mad love affairs with anyone I please, whenever I please, wherever I please! LIFE IS GOOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Current Mood: Eager
Comments: Ahem, as true as all above may be, I would refrain from the "wherever" bit at the VERY LEAST, Mother. There are certain things, no children should ever see, right Gwendal?
-Conrad
Comments:……………R 30;…………………………
-Gwendal
Comments:Gwendal?
-Conrad
Reply: Oh, you'll have to pardon him, Conrart darling. Gwendal's still a bit petrified by that one time when he was 70 and accidentally stumbled upon me and your father proclaiming our love in library. The poor little dear! You should have seen how many different colors he turned! Hahahaha!
Celi(aka Superior Majesty, aka Ex-Demon Queen)

Post 2: Discovered that His Majesty, the Demon King we have been waiting for eighteen years, has finally arrived. Almost did not hear news as was intensely going over list of soldiers and guards in palace. Only the hot, hunky, handsome ones though. An Ex-Demon Queen does have her standards. By the time news reached me, Demon King had already been in this world for TWO days and was already in the palace! Am suspecting foul play as had no time to piece together sexy outfit or make already gorgeous bod more beautimous, so had to revert to Birthday Suit Appeal and sneak up on His Highness in bath. His Majesty so very KAWAII with his innocent, naïve act!
Current Mood: In Seductive Scheming Mode
Comments: Um, you might soon find it is not a role, and if you must continue to hit on His Highness, Mother, please do it with your clothes ON. If I have to rescue him, I would appreciate not having to see anything more than necessary.
-Conrad
Reply: Ooh, Are we jealous, Conrart dear? And was so certain you and Yozak had something going.
-Celi(aka Superior Majesty, Ex-Demon Queen)
Comments: turning unusual shade of red: Nonsense! What an absurd idea! I liked Julia…I think. Maybe. Am unsure. THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I AM UNCERTAIN OF, IT'S DOWNRIGHT HARD FOR ME TO CONCENTRATE SOMETIMES! Wait! I know what I need: an audience for one of my Amazing Jokes Of CORN! You'll love this one, Mother-
-Conrad
Reply: Ah…that's all right, Conrart darling, Mommy loves you no matter what! But I must glorify my already perfected self! See you at dinner, sweetie! XOXOXOXOXOXO
-Celi(aka Superior Majesty, aka Ex-Demon Queen)

Post 3: Had first dinner with His Majesty. Made sure I made grand entrance in Super Sexy Seductive Dress. Choice of gown good, because His Highness's eyes bulged out of sockets. First Mission accomplished, so went along with next step of plan: ignore Demon King and make him jealous by flirting with other guys. Had to use sons as they were only guys around at the time, but they're used it, so no bad feelings! Second Mission accomplished shortly thereafter. By the time I got to Wolfy, His Majesty was downright glaring daggers! So, I immediately went along with Third Mission and pretended to finally notice and GLOMP him. Was almost to Third Base before Gunter ruined my whole brilliant plan. Think perhaps he is jealous. I don't blame him, His Highness is very KAWAII. Anyway, dinner going along smoothly, when all of a sudden, Wolfy under influence of Orchid Perfume on His Majesty from bath, insults His Highness's mother and was swiftly bitch-slapped across the face and engaged. Oh dear, His Majesty is now Future-Son-In-Law-To-Be. Wonder if he is up to once-a-year affair?
Current Mood: Somewhat dispirited
Comments: MOTHER! HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK OF CHEATING WITH YOUR OWN SON'S FIANCEE? BESIDES, HE MAY BE KAWAII AND SUPER HOT, BUT HE'S A WIMP THROUGH AND THROUGH! HE NEEDS SOMEONE LIKE ME TO TEACH HIM HOW TO BE A MAN!
-Wolfram(aka the Adonis of Hotness)
Reply: Really Wolfy-baby, there is no need to shout at your mommy! It was just a suggestion. A simple yes or no would do.
-Celi(aka Superior Majesty, aka Ex-Demon Queen)
Comments: Hey, I'm very manly already, thank you very much! And what is with all this talk of being your fiance now? You don't honestly expect me to marry a GUY, do you? And another thing, is that lady really your guys mother? Cuz I'm sensing some hidden details here that are case enough for the Maury Show, ya know what I mean?
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp)

Post 4: Went to match between Wolfy and His Highness. Was slightly envious by Gunter's strange appearance and wondered if had time to go change into different outfit. However, Wolfy quite eager to teach Demon King lesson so had to make do with what I was already wearing. Think perhaps Womanly Charm was working overtime, as his Majesty became quite overpowered by it and began to strip down. Note to self, must learn all there is about "sumo wrestling" so can have all future suitors engage in it. Oh my, the very image makes my head spin! So, to make a long story short, Wolfy defeated three times before finally snapping and trying to roast His Highness alive. Instead almost hit poor defenseless maiden, and His Majesty being the kind, handsome, gentleman he is transformed into Ultimate Demon King Mode With Fetish For Justice In Which He Grows Even More Hot Than Before. Gave Wolfy a firm lecture about attitude adjustment and such. Oh, I do LOVE a lover's quarrel, teehee!
Current Mood: Fanning self about newly discovered love: sumo wrestling
Comments: WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE THAT WOLFRAM AND I ARE A COUPLE? FOR THE LAST TIME, THE SLAP THING WAS NOT A PROPOSAL!
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp)
Reply: OH THAT'S WONDERFUL! Very well, then you will have no such qualm being a couple with me! Tell me, Your Highness, do all men of your world practice sumo wrestling on a daily basis, or is that just a sport for the hot, hunky, handsome ones?
-Celi(aka Superior Majesty, aka Ex-Demon Queen)
Comments: MINE! YUURI'S MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! -Wolfram(aka the Adonis of Hotness)
Reply: Please do not squawk like a sea gull, Wolfy. That sound isn't very becoming of a demon prince! And I understand perfectly well that His Majesty's yours. Just remember to come to Mama for ANY advice you may need:wink, wink & Mona Lisa Smile which Conrart inherited:
-Celi(aka Superior Majesty, aka Ex-Demon Queen)
Comments: wailing to the heavens: WAAAAAAAAAH! I WANNA GO HOOOOOOME!
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp)

The Three Maids
Post 1: Are all very, very UBER excited about Demon King's long-awaited arrival. Are all running around like chickens with heads cut off and wondering how new ruler will look/act/&types of affairs he will have. Oh my! Can hardly wait to see him! COME ON, KINGY! US GIRLS NEED SOME MOOLAH! LADY CELI'S LAST FLING TOOK A WHOLE DIFFERENT DIRECTION THAN WE PLANNED! Ahem, we mean…really anxious for him to reach Demon Castle safety for good of country…and our pockets XD!
Current Mood: Anticipating
Comments: Girls, girls! Have you heard? His Majesty has just arrived with Lord Weller and Lord vonKrist and I was told by one of the soldiers in their group that Lord Conrart rescued His Highness from Adalbert! And that they SPENT THE NIGHT TOGETHER IN A SAFE-HOUSE! MWEEE X3!
-Doria(aka Maid #1)
Comments: OMG! NOW THAT'S PAY-DIRT! I PUT DOWN MY WHOLE MONTHS PAYCHECK ON THEM!
-Lazania(aka Maid #3)
Comments: Oh yeah? Don't forget that Lord vonKrist spent the night there too! You never know! And don't forget about Lady Celi's mad infatuation with anything hot and male, and I have it on very good reference that His Majesty is super KAWAII! I'm not putting down everything till I spot some simmering hidden desire!
-Sangria(aka Maid #2)

Post 2: LOL! THIS NIGHT WAS THE BEST NIGHT WE HAVE SEEN IN THE DEMON CASTLE IN THE PAST TWENTY YEARS! OK, here's the jiff: Former royal family plus Lord vonKrist having dinner with His Highness, while we serve them and note down any potential body language that can be used as hint towards that person's feelings towards His Majesty. In beginning, Lady Celi used her body language to MAJOR advantage, but Lord vonKrist interrupted. Lord vonVoltaire pretended to not care at all, Lord Weller was trying to hold His Highness's attention with his blatant niceness, but Lord vonBielefield turned out to be Best In Show! After much aggressive flirting which floated right over His Majesty's head, insulted His Highness's mother as final resort. His Majesty at long last seemed to realize affection being lavished upon him, immediately bitch-slapped Lord vonBielefield as fiancee, making us all very happy girls!
Current Mood: X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3!
Comments: See I TOLD you not to put all your eggs in one basket before you count them! An ATCUAL engagement! And His Highness and Lord Wolfram make such a KYUTE COUPLE! I stake two-thirds of my money on them!
-Sangria(aka Maid#2)
Comments: I TOTALLY agree! All that TENSION between them-it's always for the better! Two-thirds? PUH-LEAZE? Put three-fourths for me.
-Doria(aka Maid #1)
Comments: Remember that His Majesty didn't know what he was doing when he bitch-slapped Lord vonBielefield. It doesn't mean he loves or wants to marry him. He seems more closer to Lord Weller. After all, Lord Conrart was his knight in shining armor who rescued him. THAT'S romance for you! I stick with my previous offer.
-Lazania(aka Maid#3)

Post 3: OMG! EVERY DAY HIS MAJESTY IS AT THE PALACE, LIFE GETS BETTER AND BETTER! Today was the match between His Highness and Lord vonBielefield and even though His Majesty won in the end after his spectacular transformation into Ultimate Demon King Mode With Fetish For Justice with the bonus of sparkling water dragon elements, the highlight of the day was His Highness introducing new sport, "sumo wrestling". If what he said about it is true, than we're going to every match there is of that! Now that's one sport we wouldn't tire of watching: two men wrestle each other for long periods of time!
Current Mood: nosebleeding
Comments: Oh my! I do wish Lord vonBielefield had lasted longer against His Majesty in sumo wrestling! Could you just IMAGINE:fans self:
-Doria(aka Maid #1)
Comments: Oooh, don't make me picture that! I'll get cavities! What are you doing conscious anyway? I thought you blacked out from almost getting toasted?
-Sangria(aka Maid #2)
Comments: Don't be absurd! That wasn't the cause! I fainted from the sheer sight of Lord vonBielefield and His Highness together! They're HOTNESS REVIVED:drools:
-Doria(aka Maid #3)
Comments: In that case, I'm sure you'll both be happy to learn that the two lovebirds left the castle last night on horseback.
-Lazania(aka Maid #3)
Comments: THEY'RE GOING TO ELOPE! AUUUUUUUUUGH X3 X3 X3! THAT'S ADORABLE!
-Sangria(aka Maid #2)
Comments: Nonsense! His Majesty is just leading Lord vonBielefield on so he can follow Lord Conrart!
-Lazania(aka Maid #3)
Comments: You just can't handle the facts, can you kid:begins singing song:"They're gettin' married in the mornin'!"
-Doria(aka Maid #1)
Comments: joins in:"Ding! Dong! The bells are gonna chiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!"
-Samgria(aka Maid #2)
Comments: together: "Pull out the stopper! Let's have a whopper! Just get them to the church on tiiiiiiiiime!"
-Doria & Sangria(aka Maid #1 & Maid #2)
Comments: OH SHUT UP, RODGERS AND HAMMERSTEIN!
-Lazania(aka Maid #3)

Giesela
Post 1: MEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Haha…hehe…hoho! WAHAHAHAHAH! MWAHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What am I doing you say? Why I'm practicing my evil laugh for when I become…THE EVIL GENIUS DOCTOR! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!: lighting flashes behind ominously: Yes, that is right! I may look good and sweet and kindly on the outside, but that is just mask hiding the DEVIOUS DEVIL WITHIN! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! No one suspects anything thus far! My disguise is working perfectly! You see, every time I heal or perform surgery on someone…I STEAL THEIR ENERGY! I am storing it all up to one day make A FRANKENSTEIN CREATION (1)! BWAHAHAHAHA! Why is my sole mission in my life to become THE EVIL GENIUS DOCTOR and to make A FRANKENSTEIN CREATION? Simple. BECAUSE I CAN! THAT IS RIGHT! NO ONE IS GOING TO BOSS ME AROUND OR STEP ON ME ANYMORE! SO, WATCH OUT, DEMON KINGDOM! GIESELA'S READY TO KICK SOME BOOTY! Soon, soon, my goal will be complete! Soon! SOON! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Current Mood: Yo, I'm in the middle of my evil, maniacal laugh here! DON'T INTERRUPT ME! Ahem, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Comments: That's so cool how you did that: act the complete opposite of who you really are. You know, some of your guys rituals are really sneaky and suck:coughbitch-slapthingcough:but others are pretty neat! Hmm, complete opposite of what I am? I have to act ugly and SMART? WAH! THAT'S HAAAAAAAARD! No fair, you guys have the advantage. Oh well, let me at least be of some service and help these wounded people.
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp, aka Thou Naïve One)
Reply: YAH! GET AWAY FROM THE BODIES! THEY'RE MINE! MY ENERGY! MY FRANKENSTEIN CREATION! MINE:growls and practices EVIL GENIUS DOCTOR CRAZY FACE:
-Giesela(aka Evil Genius Doctor, aka Supreme Master of the World)
Comments: Wow, that's AWESOME how you stayed right in character! You GOTTA teach me how do that!
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp, aka Thou Naïve One)

Anissina
Post 1: Words cannot express the thrilling anticipation and excitement coursing through veins at this very instant! At long last the Demon Kingdom has a ruler again! And even better-HE KNOWS NOTHING OF MY EXPERIMENTS OF DOOM!-er, I mean, invetions. FRESH MEAT! AHAHAHA! Before conducting any tests, though, first researched and analyzed prey from afar, as good scientist always does. Noted down several key factors: 1) is uber KAWAII, 2) is UBER naïve, 3)is UBER attracted to Wolfram, 4) sumo-wrestling is UBER HAWT. Ahem, memo to self: scratch four off Highness's list. Is for alternative Experiment Of DOOM! Well, no time to dilly-dally, must get started!
Current Mood: Gleeful
Comments: Alright, I admit number one is correct, heck, even number two, but I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO WOLFRAM! WHERE THE HECK DO YOU GET OFF WITH THAT IDEA? AAAAAAAAAAARGH!
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Thou Naïve One)
Reply: Oh, come now, Your Majesty! I may not have been there at dinner myself, but I have it on very good authority on what happened. Your bitch-slap on Wolfram alone proves that you don't want anyone else touching what is yours, and then that shameless flirting in the courtyard where you two practically consummated your true feelings is the icing on the cake! OOH! I JUST GOT AN IDEA ON A NEW INVENTION! I shall call it "Two-People-Engage-In-Sumo-Wrestling-To-See-How-Deeply-Thier-Feelings-Run-F or-Each-Other-Kun"! HAHAHA! AM I BRILLIANT OR WHAT?
-Anissina
Comments: OMG! LADY ANISSINA, YOU'VE SOLVED OUR DILEMMA! WE WERE TRYING TO THINK UP WAYS TO SEE MORE SUMO-WRESTLING! YOU'RE OUR HERO!
-The Three Maids
Comments: No one listens to me. I'M GONNA END UP HITCHED TO A GUY WITHOUT MY CONSENT WHO PROBABLY'LL TAKE ME TO A LOCATION NEAR ACTIVE ERUPTING VOLCANOES FOR OUR HONEYMOON AND NO ONE CARES:flees off-screen wailing about cruel fates of life(T-T):
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine)
Reply: I KNOW JUST WHO OUR FIRST VICTIMS-er, couple-SHOULD BE! Yoo-hoo! Oh, Gwendal! Gunter! Come here, boys!
-Anissina

Ulrike
Post 1: Finally met His Majesty after countless years of waiting. Was LAST even though was one who technically made him who he is today! Is not His Highness's fault though. Some people are just selfish, obsessed, and perverted:coughLordvonKristcough. Anyway, oh my! Almost fainted by outright KAWAII-ness of His Majesty! Was in awe of his courageous and noble spirit and desired to be near His Highness more in the future. As vows restrict me from leaving temple, enacted immediate plan to pillage objects from His Majesty to make into shrine. In PRIVATE. Do not want people to think am some kind of shrunken freak. First put on innocent star-struck act to hold His Highness's hand and gathered sweat into vial while no one was the wiser. Also snipped piece of His Majesty's shirt before Little Lord Brat hauled him off by ear. Then set deal with the three maids to bring me left over chicken leg from His Highness's plate. Told them for reward, sneak into His Highness's room tonight to see fangirl's dream. Goldilocks really shouldn't think out loud SO LOUD! Pink nighty, HA! Almost wish hadn't taken vows just so could see His Majesty's reaction. Oh well, have enough to do worshipping objects of His Highness in shrine!
Current Mood: Cackling in midgety delight
Comments: HOW DARE YOU BEGUILE HIS MAJESTY IN SUCH A DECEITFULLY DWARVISH WAY! I SHALL REPORT YOUR THUMBELINA (2) THEIVINGS TO HIM RIGHT AWAY!
-Gunter
Reply: Try it, Legolas (3) , I dare you. Not only will I tell His Highness about YOUR shrine with your measly TOWEL, but I will then destroy ALL objects of His Majesty and make you watch. Say bye-bye chicken leg!
-Ulrike
Comments: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T HURT THE PRECIOUSSS! THE PRECIOUSSS IS PRECIOUS! CURSE YOUSE, CRUEL TRICKSY HOBBITESS!
-Gunter
Comments: Huury everyone! Gwendal is down in the courtyard in his usual act of terrifying new recruits with his Intense Silence and Grumpy Glare, and I have found Gunter now! TAKE YOUR SEATS! Operation " Two-People-Engage-In-Sumo-Wrestling-To-See-How-Deeply-Thier-Feelings-Run -For-Each-Other-Kun" is about to begin!
-Anissina
Comments: OMG! AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH! GET THE POPCORN AND BETS READY GIRLS!
-The Three Maids
Comments: OH, WAIT, WAIT FOR ME! Sorry, Raven-sweetie, as astonishing as this may sound, sumo-wrestling is first WAY over love. But meet me in the library tomorrow. Do not fear about discovery-everyone knows by now not to go in there anymore, teehee!
-Celi(aka Superior Majesty, aka Ex-Demon Queen)
Comments: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH THE POWER! THE BODIES! SUMO-WRESTLING WILL FEED MY FRANKENSTEIN CREATION WITH ENERGY! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WILL BE EVIL, DAMN IT! FEAR ME! FEAR ME NOW!
-Giesela(aka Evil Genius Doctor)
Comments: stares at all past entries: I think I should have just let Wolfram slice and toast me…
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp)

A/N: Yah, it's been a month again. I think this time it was mostly laziness on my part. Haha! Ahem. Right, so hope you enjoyed this overdue chappie. I liked doing Giesela the best. I decided to take her a whole different direction than what we're all used too. Too bad she's not really like this XD! Ah, the joys of sumo-wrestling! So, next up is Yuuri, so fangirls/stalkers: REVIEW AND COMMENT! Tell him what you want to say! And tell me fav parts in this chappie, thanx!
(1) By mentioning Frankenstein, I am referring to the monster created in the novel, Frankenstein, written and owned by Mary Shelley.
(2) By mentioning Thumbelina, I am referring to the character in the Danish story written and owned by Hans Christian Anderson.
(3) Mentionings of Lord of the Rings and characters associated within that universe are owned by JR Tolkien.