Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Kyou Kara Maou Very Secret Live Journals! ❯ Yuuri ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Kyou Kara Maou, Tomo Takabayashi does.
Summary: Livejournals which expose Kyou Kara Maou characters' deepest secrets, personalities, and desires. WARNING: mad rantings, jealous ravings, and numerous stalkings. Guaranteed to have you laughing your socks off. BEWARE!
A/N: Bold parentheses with a number inside indicate a footnote which is explained at the bottom.
Title: Kyou Kara Maou Very Secret Livejournals
Yuuri
Post 1: Another awful, horrible, miserable, terrible, day in the life of Yuuri Shibuya. Bicycled past baseball field today to torture self with memory of what will never have again. Ran into group of hulking three stooges who were picking on old classmate Myrtle or something. Was swayed by Foolish Hero Complex to step in and engage in feeble rescue attempt. Hoped Three Stooges (1) would knock me unconscious to find surcease of my sorrows for even the smallest amount of time. No such luck. Merely got donned a swirly instead. My life sucks.
Current Mood: “No-one-likes-me-everybody-hates-me-might-as-well-eat-some-worms̶ 1;
Comments: screams: AGSAREAFVMOPUPJKLKJJXXGGXHFGSGHSTCHEL!
-Random Village Girl
Reply: I even frighten girls…I AM CURSED! (TT)!
-Yuuri(aka Urine)

Post 2: So somehow, I am in the Alps now, yeah. And the people here hate me as much as everyone else back home. This macho football type/pro-wrestler guy tried to squeeze lemon juice out of my head. So not cool (and very painful too). Anyway, guy on brown horse with cavalry drove him off with the most horrendous knock-knock have ever heard. Oh…and there's this lavender-haired guy/girl here too.
Current Mood: Wondering if he's also an impersonator of Legolas (2).
Comments: OH, YOUR MAJESTY! IT'S REALLY YOU! AFTER ALL THIS TIME WAITING, AT LAST YOU ARE HERE! I MUST GLOMP YOU! GO-GO, GUNTER'S FLYING TACKLE!
-Gunter (aka Rabid Fangirl In Disguise)
Reply: What the hey-! Is he trying to strangle me with the pretense of liking me? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU PEOPLE ANYWAY? And what the heck's this whole “Your Majesty” gig? You talking to me? What am I suddenly royalty now?
-Yuuri (aka Urine, aka Thou Naïve One)
Comments: beams Mona Lisa Smile: But of course, Your Highness! CONGRATULATIONS! You have won the Great Demon Kingdom, it's castle, people, and all the land! YUURI SHIBUYA, COME ON DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!
-Conrad
Reply: (O.O);;.……………..eh?
-Yuuri(aka Urine, aka Thou Naïve One)
Comments: coughs: Ahem. So sorry about that. It was from a game show I saw in America. I always wanted to try that out. Anyway, ONWARD MEN! HEIGH-HO! HEIGH-HO! IT'S OFF TO THE DEMON CASTLE WE GO! LALALALA!
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)

Post 3: So, had talk with wannabe comedian and apparently I am the new king of this land, which is not the Swiss Alps, and a Demon King at that to boot. Immediately tried getting into new role by acting as demonish as possible. Hunched back, narrowed eyes and leered scoffingly at cavalry guards. Did work out as well as planned. Cavalry men merely smiled broadly, waved, and rode on. Also, had unfortunate luck at trying my impression of an evil maniacal laugh just as Conrad (the Corny Comedian) finished spewing one of his infinite atrocious jokes. Inspired him to test out more of his putrid sense of humor for next five hours. Was forced to pretend I liked them as payment of guy saving my life, while secretly tried thinking up ways to kill self for release of torture.
So anyway, we finally reach my so-called new kingdom, where it was made know that horses don't like me either, as one gave me wild joy ride all the way to the castle, where I was thrown off quite forcefully.
Hmmm, numerous attempts to kill me all in less than 24 hours…
OMG! I'VE FIGURED IT OUT! I'M NOT THIS ALTERNATE UNIVERSE/PARALLEL WORLD'S DEMON KING AFTER ALL! IT'S REALLY THAT COUNT DRACULA (3) TYPE DUDE OVER THERE WITH THE LONG, SILKEN PONYTAIL! I'M THEIR YEARLY SACRIFICE OR SOMETHING!
Current Mood: Going out of head: NOOOOOOOOOO! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!
Comments: making Grand Entrace down steps: HE'S the new Demon King? Looks more like a Wimp to me!: tosses GORGEOUS, shining flaxen hair and narrows STUNNING, shimmering emerald eyes as light illuminates profile and heavenly chorus sings:
-Wolfram (aka the Adonis of Hotness)
Reply: (O.O)! OMG! THE FALL FROM THE HORSE MUST HAVE BEEN HARDER THAN I THOUGHT! I'M ALREADY DEAD! I SEE AN ANGEL!
-Yuuri(aka Urine, aka Thou Naïve One)

Post 4: Am utterly, utterly humiliated. Made complete fool of self (more than usual). Apparently I really am Demon King and am most certainly not dead. Angel really Conrad's and Count Dracula's little brother. All right, thought after everything that has happened, nothing else could possibly get worse. WRONG! Not only get assaulted in bath, but was officially engaged at dinner without consent. OK, here's the jiff: Angel-er, Wolfram-insulted mother. Retaliated with swift punch to face. Somehow, with these people's ancient funky traditions, asked him to marry me. Not only that, but because of An-Wolfram's little hissy fit with the silverware, picked up knife and instigated duel between us. That's it end of story.
Current Mood: Traumatized
Comments: Oh, come on, Yuuri-kun! It's useless to hide the truth. We all know the real facts. It was not a punch, it was a most definite bitch-slap. You liked Wolfram from the first moment you saw him: in taunting sing-song voice: Oh, angel! My angel! Tru Luv! X3!
-Maeyu (aka Ninja Stalker)
Reply: THAT'S NOT IT! IT WAS A PUNCH, GOT THAT? A FREAKING PUNCH! AND I WAS DELIRIOUS WHEN I SAW WOLFRAM! THAT'S ALL!
-Yuuri (aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Thou Naïve One)
Comments: Delirious with LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV! XD! And it was a slap! A bitch-slap! A B-I-T-C-H-S-L-A-P! WOOT! That's the way to go! Staking your claim before anyone else can get to it!
-Maeyu (aka Ninja Stalker)
Reply: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY? HOW DID YOU GET ON THIS BLOG?
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Thou Naïve One)
Comments: cackles evily and logs off:
-Maeyu (aka Ninja Stalker)
Reply: sweatdrop: Why…do I have the feeling this will happen again? (TT):sweatdrop:
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Thou Naïve One)

Post 5: All right, so today was the big showdown between me and Ang-gah,Wolfram! Ahem. Since had no experience with swords, decided to put brains to use and thought up full-proof plan on how to bring up weak fallen image of self in everyone's eyes. Conducted sumo ring and made preparations by taking off shirt. Wolfram declared couldn't do the same as it would cause a massive outbreak of fainting and nose-bleeding in people of either gender all over kingdom. Did not pursue matter because Conrad and Gunter in cheerleading outfit were restraining Count Dracula on sidelines, who was shouting something about daring to ATTEMPT. No idea, either
Anyway, beat Ange-WOLFRAM, DAMMIT!-twice but apparently he is very sore loser and tried to flambé me as last resort. Accidentally hit fangirl instead, and this is where everything gets a little fuzzy. Cannot remember anything that happened, but Conrad tells me I transformed into Ultimate Demon King Mode With Fetish For Justice and totally kicked blondie's butt. Awesome! Now maybe he'll shut up and leave me alone.
Current Mood: Accomplished!
Comments: inserts evil laughter here:MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
-Anonymous
Reply: Um…OK…what the heck was that? (o.O):blink, blink: Are you that stalker person from earlier or maybe that “Almighty Author” everyone was warning me about?
-Yuuri (aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Thou Naïve One)
Comments: No, I am none of those things, gullible Yuuri-kun. I am much, much more. I am in fact the real reason you won today's duel, so do not go getting an over-swelled ego. You are nothing without me.
-Anonymous
Reply: Eh? What are you talking about? I won the match not you! Unless…OMG! (O.O)! ARE YOU THE DEMON KING? Aren't I you? Aren't you me? HOW CAN I BE REPLYING TO MYSELF? (X-X)! IT'S JUST NOT LOGICAL!
-Yuuri (aka Demon King-I think, aka Urine, aka Thou Naïve One)
Comments: Well, you see, as I am the absolute epitome of power and awesomeness that all things seek to magnify, the laws of nature do not apply to me. Understand?
-The Maou(aka the Real Demon King, aka the Absolute Epitome of Power and Awesomeness)
Reply: …………………………̷ 0;…………………..(o.O)?
-Yuuri (aka Demon King-Very Unsure Now, aka Urine, aka Thou Naïve One)
Comments: sighs: This is the embarrassment I must endure by being stuck inside an incompetent lesser being than myself. Oh the tragedy of it all!
-The Maou(aka the Real Demon King, aka the Absolute Epitome of Power and Awesomeness)
Reply: HEY! WATCH WHO YOU'RE TRASH-TALKING! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GREAT ANYWAY, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE LONGER MORE COOL A HAIR-STYLE THAN I DO, OR BECAUSE YOUR VOICE IS MUCH MORE MANLY THAN MINE, OR BECAUSE YOU CAN MAKE THOSE WICKED AWESOME WATER DRAGONS APPEAR, AND CRUD, YOU ARE GREATER THAN I AM! WAAAAAAAAH! IT'S NOT FAIR! (T-T)!
-Yuuri(aka the Demon King-the Uncool One, aka Urine, aka Definitely Wimp)
Comments: smirks superiorly: Oh, by the way, next time you see Angel, tell him I would love find out if his honey-colored hair tastes as sweet as it looks. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA:logs out:
-The Maou(aka the Real Demon King, aka the Absolute Epitome of Power and Awesomeness)
Reply: JUST YOU WAIT! I'LL BEST YOU YET, YOU EGOSTICAL SNOB! YOU'RE GREAT BIG JERK! I HATE YOU! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! Wait…we're the same person. WAH! I JUST INSULTED MYSELF! AND IT REALLY HURT! (T-T)!
-Yuuria(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp, aka Thou Naïve One)

Post 6: Alright, have rested for short while and thought over recent episode of me replying to myself and have decided am slowly insane. Will try to cure self by forgetting odd incident and never thinking about it again. To put goal in action, went along A-A-A-Wolfram's to go after Conrad and Count Dracula who had mysteriously disappeared for some reason. Got detoured along way by Macho Football Guy who proceeded to try to squeeze lemon juice out of my head again, only this time with his sword. Luckily was rescued by Conrad who once again drove Macho Football Guy off with another one of his Amazing Jokes of CORN! Think it went something like this: “What is round and really violent? A viscous circle!”
Yah. I know. It was so horrible, it made Macho Football Guy nearly fall off his horse. Anyway, turns out Corny Comedian-ah, Conrad, ahem-and Count Dracula were trying to stop some arsonists from receiving their insurance money and to stop riot that broke out when people realized their scam hadn't worked. Violent mob tried to hold me as hostage, but was rescued yet again, this time by Count Dracula, whereupon spent several uncomfortable moments in his arms as was sure he was eyeing my neck as snack-time. After next few minutes or so of having Ang-dang it, you know who I'm talking about!-throttle my neck and go off on his usual “cheater” rant, memories once again seem to be missing large chunk, as next thing I remember is being on a cruise ship.
Weird.
Current Mood: singing: I'm on a vacation! I'm on a vacation! Lalalalalalalalala! Happy!
Comments: Sadly, Inferior and Less Intelligent Alter Ego of Mine, you are on a mission to locate the Legendary Demon Sword and also, the reason you are drawing a blank in your memories is because I made my breathtaking entrance yet again and made good on my curiosity to find out how Angel's hair really tastes. HOO-HA! MWAHAHAHA!
-The Maou(aka the Real Demon King, aka the Absolute Epitome of Power and Awesomeness)
Reply: YOU'RE LYING! THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! ANG-gah, WOLFRAM-WOULD NEVER LET ME FORGET SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND YOU'RE JUST A JUST A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION! BEGONE!
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp)
Comments: You'll soon realize the truth and that I am real, and who's the one who can't get a certain babe-a-licious blonde's name right, eh?
-The Maou(aka the Real Demon King, aka the Absolute Epitome of Power and Awesomeness)
Reply: CURSE IT ALL, I'M NEVER GONNA GET HIS FREAKING NAME RIGHT, SO I'M JUST GONNA CALL HIM ANGEL, AND IT'S NOT `CAUSE I HAVE THOSE KIND OF FEELINGS FOR HIM, IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE TO MUCH ON MY PLATE ALREADY TO DEAL WITH THEN TO MEMORIZE PEOPLE'S NAMES, KAY? NOW I COMMAND YOU TO DISAPPEAR, DISEMBODIED VOICE IN MY HEAD!
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Person Who Is NOT Attracted To Angel)

Post 7: Kay, so goal of trying to forget insanity episodes not going that well, but I am determined! I WILL TRIUMPH! Anyway, on cruise ship with Conrad and Angel who snuck on with us. Met Mr. Baldy, a Calvacade man and danced with his small daughter in ballroom where party was going on. Got hit on by several girls, including one who SEVERELY needs to cut down on the weight lifting. Was attacked by Angel upon returning to room, where was accused of being an “insensitive flirt”. Fortunately life saved by pirates invading ship.
Wait…
Aw, CRUD!
Current Mood: I'M FREAKING PISSED! FIRST THAT EGOTISTICAL ILLUSION THAT LIVES IN MY MIND, AND NOW THESE CROSS-DRESSING PIRATES? MY VACATION IS RUINED!
Comments: Mwahahahaha! Yuuri you're such a cuttee! I like totally dig you and your complete naiveness! Hahahaha come to me when you dump Wolfram so that he will fell to the author hahahahaha!
-Kawaiiemina(aka Yuuri's no. 1 fan)
Comments: YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-CHAN! U R SO ADORABLE! I SHALL NAME YOU SQUISHIE, AND YOU SHALL BE MINE! X3!
-Kattea
Reply: Eh? Who are you guys? Wait! Are you with that ninja stalker person who was on here earlier? I'm confused. Am I actually considered hot now? How'd that happen?
-Yuuri (aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp, aka Stud-Muffin? o.O)
Comments: Buddah, damn it boy! You are so kawaii:sigh: I would like totally stalk/kidnap/molest/lust over you if my heart weren't already bound to Lord Weller! I SHALL NOT BE UNFAITHFUL! I LOVE YOU C-RAD!! And Gwen-sama…and Wolfy-poo…HECK I LOVE YOU ALL! WAIT FOR ME! I'M GONNA CATCH YOU WITH MY UBER LARGE BUTTERFLY NET! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
-ChizzmuffinChik
Reply: Um…are all of you alright…in the head? You guys are kinda freaking me out:nervouslaughter:
-Yuuri (aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp)

Post 8: After scary run-in with stalkers, hid in closet with Angel on Conrad's orders. Was not worried because thought for sure he'd drive all transvesters off with putrid jokes. However, heard pirated and entered room and realized something had gone on. Pretended to be cat, however people here failed to tell me that some sort of dragon makes the same noise. Only landed us in worse trouble and revealed our presence. Was hauled up on deck and discovered Conrad been defeated in battle by pirates who apparently told even WORSE jokes than him. Is too terrible a thing to even imagine. Hope will never hear one from them.
Anyway, saw cross-dressing pirates picking on Mr. Baldy's daughter and mind did spazzy blank thing again. When I woke up, head was Cimaron jail ship with head in Angel's lap. Luckily, woman who SEVERELY needs to cut down on weight-lifting showed up and broke us out. Turned out she was a dude in disguise. Don't know whether to be relieved or appalled. Now en route in rowboat to some remote island.
Current Mood: Exhausted and wondering why I reek of garbage
Comments: I can explain that. You see, while you, my Inferior and Less Intelligent Alter Ego of Mine, were unconscious, I did my usual transformation into Ultimate Demon King Mode With Fetish For Justice. Coincidentally, this time I created my first Godzilla Creature of Justice, made out of garbage of course, that totally kicked every pirates' booty. Haha! Get it? Pirate! Booty! Haha!
-The Maou(aka the Real Demon King, aka the Absolute Epitome of Power and Awesomeness)
Reply: sweatdrop: I don't believe it. Conrad's Amazing Jokes of CORN! are contagious…OMG! I MIGHT SPEW ONE OUT OF MY MOUTH IN THE NEXT SECOND! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp, aka Thou Naïve One)
Comments: You may be far less intelligent than I, but you amuse me greatly. HAHA! I LAUGH at your dumbness. WAHAHAHAHA!
-The Maou(aka the Real Demon King, aka the Absolute Epitome of Power and Awesomeness)
Comments: OMG! ARE YOU THE MAOU? X3! X3! I saw your post earlier and couldn't believe it! I am a HUGE fan of you and your other form! I just wanna say, you and your fetish with justice is HAWT! I lurve you so much!
-Shadow Kitsune67
Comments: Why thank you, Miss Stalker: beams Super Sexy Smile: I AM quite the walking meal-ticket aren't I? And to think, it's all natural!:runs fingers slowly through hair and tosses head backwards:
-The Maou(aka the Real Demon King, aka the Absolute Epitome of Power and Awesomeness)
Comments: AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH:screams and nose-bleeds:
-Shadow Kitsune67
Comments: Any more lovely ladies in dire need to speak with me?
-The Maou(aka the Real Demon King, aka the Absolute Epitome of Power and Awesomeness)
Comments: OMG! ME! ME! PICK MEEEEEEEEE! I LURVE your Fetish For Justice even if your speeches get kind of lengthy and annoying! In the end, it doesn't matter, as your smexiness conquers all! If I say I have a sob story in need of your Fetish For Justice, will you stay with me forever?
-Akkiko
Comments: I thank you for your kind words and generous offer, my lady, but my heart has been captured by one spoiled, arrogant brat already. However, I could manage a brief fiasco if that is alright.
-The Maou(aka the Real Demon King, aka the Absolute Epitome of Power and Awesomeness)
Comments: I AM SO THERE, IT'S UNREAL! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
-Akkiko
Comments: HEY! HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME?
-Shadow Kitsune67
Comments: BACK OFF, WENCH! HE'S MINE!
-Akkiko
Comments: MAKE ME, GRANDMA!
-Shadow Kitsune67
Comments: Ladies! Ladies! Please! There's enough of this droolicious manly bod to go around!
-The Maou(aka the Real Demon King, aka the Absolute Epitome of Power and Awesomeness)
Reply: Man, you are SO FULL OF YOURSELF IT'S DISGUSTING!
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp)
Comments: What's the matter? Jealous, because I am way out of league in coolness and hotness, and actually have the guts to make moves on Angel-Baby?
-The Maou(aka the Real Demon King, aka the Absolute Epitome of Power and Awesomeness)
Reply: HA! As if I WANTED to be like you! And you couldn't win Angel over to you even if you tried!
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp)
Comments: Ooh, is that a dare? Very well, I accept your challenge! May the best and UBER HUNKACIOUS half-demon win first! Oh, and as that is me, this conversation is pointless. Fare thee well, Inferior and Less Intelligent Alter Ego of Mine, thy quest is in vain:logs out:
-The Maou(aka the Real Demon King, aka the Absolute Epitome of Power and Awesomeness)
Reply: What? HEY, WAIT! I WASN'T OFFERING A COMPETITION! GET YOUR HIGH AND MIGHTY BUTT BACK HERE!
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp)

Post 9: Am slightly scared as result of last post. Am wondering Figment of My Imagination is planning. Have decided to keep eye out on Angel just in case. Not because am engaging challenge. Am just concerned because Angel too tired and worn out after long hours rowing boat to be fully alert. Left Angel to recuperate at inn and went off with Conrad and the Woman Who Turned Out To Be A Man Whose Name is Yozak. Figured Angel would be safe at inn from Figment of Imagination's advances because he lives in my mind. Anyway, went to cursed lake inside haunted cave to find Legendary Demon Sword…I'm sensing a pattern here, aren't you? Cursed lake's water burned anyone else except me, so I was lucky one who had to strip and retrieve it. Well, tried to anyways, but…there's something else down there! It bit me! I might have rabies or something! IT'S ALIVE! ALIVE, I TELL YOU!
Needless to say, returned to inn without so-called “sword”. Evening did not go any better as Angel brought up subject of engagement. Thought it would be safer to call whole thing off to show Figment of Imagination was not interested in Angel, and therefore challenge null and void. Angel did not understand and locked self in closet. Honestly, that guy is such a drama queen!
Current Mood: Frustrated
Comments: Yuuri, I know that it is taboo for men to be with other men on Earth and that it's strange for someone to get engage by slapping someone else, but you have to face the facts! It's your job as Demon King to take responsibility for your actions - an action such as engaging that bishounen Wolfram. Now here is the question: are you going to fail your country by not being responsible for that engagement or are you going to show everyone that you stick by your actions like a true king?
-Yoko Jaganshi
Comments: I agree with that! You engaged Wolfram on first sight and bested him in three battles proving your mighty love for him and NOW your playing hard-to-get? How can you do such a thing to the wonderful Adonis of Hotty Hot Hotness? He's a thousand times better looking than you and can have anybody he wants including anyone of his fan-boy soldiers, but of all people he chooses you! How can you tear his little glass heart into millions of shreds like that? (T-T) I WON'T FORGIVE YOU, IF YOU HURT THE ADONIS OF HOTTY HOT HOTNESS!
-Ronin-N-Gang
Reply: HEY! WHAT ABOUT MY FEELINGS? HOW COME EVERYONE ALWAYS TAKES ANGEL'S SIDE? DANG IT! I bet he put on some sorry sob act and you people bought just because he can look like a beautiful damsel in distress! WAIT, I DIDN'T SAY THAT!
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp, aka Thou Naïve One)

Post 10: Kay, had to take a breather after being bashed about slighting Little Lord Brat/Angel. Passed by Conrad and Yozak's door and overheard them making fun of me. Feel betrayed. Thought Conrad was on my side. Anger makes one braver, as would never had gone off by self to cursed lake in haunted cave and retrieved Legendary (aka Psycho) Demon Sword, under other conditions. Anyway, as human souls only thing that gave power to sword, whose name found out was Morgif, went to island's hospital and attempted to help off some poor geezer who was already close to kicking the bucket. Weird thing was, people kept mysteriously recovering and then spontaneously proposing to Angel. Anyway, got entered in this gladiator contest where Morgif (aka Psycho Demon Sword) went…well psycho! Had to escape to Angel and Conrad's mother's boat, where was hit on by her yet again. Had nice, calming walk down beach at night with Conrad to work out past day's tension. Didn't work as Angel popped out of sand dune and started screaming something about “conniving, older aniues taking advantage of their younger, more good-looking aniues' fiancés”.
If that not bad enough, Angel has nerve to sneak into own bed after we arrive back at castle! Am glad was summoned back to real world. Can not deal alternate universe's chaotic madness.
Current Mood: Exhausted
Comments: Yuuri, I have a couple of questions I just have to know! Tell me, if you absolutely HAD to get hitched, who would you choose? I know you're engaged to Wolfram, but you have Julia's soul, so how about Conrad? Oh, I must know, just HOW DO YOU get so much more HOTTER in Ultimate Demon King Mode With Fetish For Justice Mode? PLEASE RESPOND! I LOVE YOU!
-Amara Keket
Reply: Well, FINALLY, someone who's on MY SIDE! Geez, I don't know. I don't really want to get married. I'm only fifteen for crying out loud. Conrad is my godfather, so it's not like he likes me in THAT way, right:crickets chirp:…Ok. And I don't know how I get Hotter in Ultimate Demon King Mode With Fetish For Justice, as I don't remember doing that and it's not really me. You'll have to ask the Egotistical Figment of My Imagination to help you out there. And Angel? Heck, I'm just gonna pretend the whole engagement thing didn't happen until he grows tired of being ignored.
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp, aka Thou Naïve One)
Comments: WAH! You don't deserve him anyway, uncaring fiend! So UNCUTE! You can't have our commander! THE ADONIS OF HOTNESS is OURS! C'mon, boys, chant it: DUMP THE WIMP! DUMP THE WIMP! DUMP THE WIMP!
-Bielenfeld Cavalry (aka Adonis Chorus Line, aka Boys in Spurs)
Reply: …………………………̷ 0;……………(o.O). Yah, I'm…not gonna dignify that with a response:logs out:
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp, aka Thou Naïve One)

Post 11: sigh:Summoned back to freaky world again. Landed in Shrine of the Great One, where met Ulrike, head shrine-maiden in charge of summoning me from world to world. Think she has developed a hero-worship crush as kept clinging to my hand for the longest time. Was pulled away by ear by Angel who accused me cheating. So what else is new? Well, apparently Angel's FRILLY PINK SEE-THROUGH NIGHTGOWN HE INSISTS ON WEARING TO MY BED! GAH! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG!: runs around in crazy circles until trips over stool:
Current Mood: Nosebleeding, but I swear it's from falling!
Comments: Yuuri, I so looove you! You are SO KAWAI!! Please marry me so we can have at least 12 children! XD! Oh and can you give me that baseball glove of yours? XD!
-NansCola
Comments: WHAT'S THIS? MORE SHAMELESS PHILANDERING? YUURI, HAVE YOU NO SENSE OF HONOR OR DUTY TOWARDS YOUR BETROTHED? FIRST THAT PINK MIDGET IN THE BALLROOM AND NOW YOU'RE DOING AN ONLINE DATING SERVICE? THAT'S IT! I WILL NOT STAND FOR YOUR CHEATING ON ME ANYMORE! PREPARE TO DIE!
-Wolfram(aka the Uber Hawt, Uber Ticked Adonis of Hotness)
Reply: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I SWEAR, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!
-Yuuri (aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp)
Comments: GOLDILOCKS, YUURI IS MINE AND YOU SOO WON'T HAVE HIM! I WILL POUR A BUCKET OF WATER OVER YOU SO YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE YOUR FIRE ELEMENT! HAHAHA! AND YUURI IS THE NEW ADONIS OF HOTNESS, LOSER!
-NansCola
Comments: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? COME AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE, YOU SKANKY HOME-WRECKER!
-Wolfram(aka the Uber Hawt, Uber Ticked Adonis of Hotness)
Comments: ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, BARBIE-BOY!
-NansCola
Comments: BRING IT ON, BEE-YOCHT!
-Wolfram(aka the Uber Hawt, Uber Ticked Adonis of Hotness)
Reply: to screen: Anyone? HELP!: (T-T)!
-Yuuri (aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp)

A/N: SO SORRY it's been like MONTHS since the last update. So, that's Yuuri and I could end this fic here, but I won't. Gunter's next again. If you wanna leave a fangirl comment do so. Also, PLEASE tell me your FAV PARTS in this chappie. I like to know what made you laugh! Thanx!
(1)By mentioning the Three Stooges, I am referring to the American comedy act in the early 20th century owned by MGM studios and all other respective owners.
(2)Mentionings of Lord of the Rings and characters associated within that universe are owned by JR Tolkien.
(3)By mentioning Count Dracula, I am referring to the character created by Bram Stoker in his novel, Dracula.