Labyrinth Fan Fiction ❯ Wiskied Dreams ❯ A/N ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Magiknight- Ok so I sat down to write the third part and I just can't. I love how I ended it as is. I'm happy that so many of you enjoyed my story and apologize for the many grammatical and spelling errors. I can never seem to find a beta when I need one. I know my writing style is a little raw, I tend to write it as I think it and thats just how it turns out.

In response to one review by Moose, I know that whiskey is a high alcohol drink and I put in that when she first started going to the bar she was drunk off of only a couple shots. I was trying to use the amount she currently drank as a way to show how long this has been going on in reflection of how much her tolerance has grown.

For those of you still waiting for an update to retold I swear on all that is, I am working on it. I just keep writing and rewriting trying to get it down in type the way it feels in my head. I can't even give you a time frame for it at the moment. If there are some people willing to beta for Retold, please contact me through my email in the Author Profile. I could probably use all the help I can get.

My favorite line from this story is "He left her before the sunrise, uncertain of the newest twist to an already twisted relationship."
Just thought I'd share!