Law And Order - Series Fan Fiction ❯ I Am Dragon! Hear Me... Roar ? ❯ Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Speech Legend: This will not be repeated in future chapters.
“Regular”
`Emphasis'
(…mind to mind speak…)
 
----------
 
Chapter Three
 
----------
 
“Fin,” Munch asked loudly. He startled the man that was staring at what he once thought was the straightest most heterosexual man in world, freely kissing another man like it was something he did everyday.
 
“Yee…aa…ah,” he drawled out the word.
 
“What's happening now?”
 
“They're kissing,” he said the shock clear in his voice. “The Doc and Elliot.”
 
Munch heaved an even bigger sigh of relief. “That's good. Now see if you can get the lovebirds away from… wherever you are at the moment and take them home. Next I want you to call Ryan Wolfe. You remember him? He works with the Central CSI Unit under Mac Taylor. Tell him that a friend of yours has Changed, just like he did a couple months ago and that you need his help. Can you remember all of that?”
 
“Yeah,” Fin said. “Call Wolfe and tell him that a friend changed just like he did. What do you mean a couple months ago and changed?”
 
"I'll explain when I get back in a few hours, just call him," Munch said trying to convince his partner that he needed call to someone from outside their office. "Please, I'm bringing some stuff that will help them. It may even explain a few things, but for now just get them out of there."
 
"OK, John, I'll get them back to the Doc's place, but you better be explainin' when you get there," he said.
 
"Don't worry too much," John Munch replied. "How about I pick up something to eat on the way? I'll bring your favourite." He cajoled.
 
"Yeah, yeah," his partner replied. "You'd better."
 
Fin hung up and before he could dial the number for CSI Wolfe he was stopped by the Head-Boy. "What?" He asked slightly irritated because he was confused.
 
"You take the Doc and his mate back with you and don't worry about the body… we'll take care of it." The man said.
 
"What body?" Fin asked. Then he looked in the direction just past his kissing colleagues and saw the steaming puddle of what was obviously once a human figure. He didn't know what that was about, but he wasn't about to complain. He nodded figuring that the man standing next to him was relieved, but... 'Where were the other 'Toys'?' He wondered.
 
The Head-Boy then explained, "I locked them away. The master didn't let them out too often, unless it was to play. They didn't see anything because the Master had planned to take the Doctor. It's a good thing that it turned out this way." He said and then leaned in to whisper, "I promise that I won't tell anyone about the Dragon and you'll never have to worry about me. I was raised in a community and know how to keep them alive."
 
Fin was confused about the whole situation, but he decided that he needed to follow his partner's advice and get his colleagues out of there. He also decided to trust the man who obviously seemed to know what's goin' on and therefore he called out, loudly, getting their attention. "Hey, guys, you need to break it up so that we can get out of here.”
 
George looked dazed, but quickly became aware of his surroundings and with whom they were with. "Elliot," he said trying to gain the Dragon's attention. "Elliot please, we need to get out of here."
 
Detective Stabler had a glazed look in his eyes, but he too soon focused and then he looked at the Doctor. He suddenly had a worried look in his eyes like he had done something unwanted to the Asian man.
 
However George just looked at him fondly and smiled. He said, "I'm not mad or upset, but I don't think that this is the right place to finish this. Besides we are going to have to talk about this."
 
"Sir," the Head-Boy said. "I told your friend by the door. We'll take care of this... and Doctor?"
 
"Yes," he said.
 
"Could you please put it down in your record that today was normal with next to no changes in your client?" He asked. "It will be quite accurate anyway because the Master acted just like he normally does around you, except when he tried to attack you, but that can't become part of your report or ever filed on record, especially anything that happened after the attack. Trust me in this please Doctor."
 
Doctor Huang nodded his head and agreed. He allowed Elliot to guide him out of the warehouse where he noticed that none of the other agents were around. "That's strange," he said. "The other agents are supposed to be here."
 
"Doc," Fin said. "I think that this was planned. Ryan Wolfe will be meeting us at your place. Apparently he's going to be bringing some people that can help explain what's going on and Munch will be showing up later with stuff that can further explain all of this."
 
"Sir... Doctor," the Head-Boy called out. He came to the door of the warehouse to see him off, but he handed over the Doc's briefcase. "Your papers are in there and like I told your security. We'll clean up the mess. The others wanted me to thank you for all of your kindnesses and for you to know that you will likely never see any of us again."
 
"You're all very welcome," the Doctor said. "It was the least that I could do for you. Will you guys be all right?"
 
"Yes," came the reply. "We will." That was last thing he heard as the door to the warehouse was shut and locked, keeping them outside.
 
"I think we should go now," Elliot said. "If everyone's meeting at your place Doc, then we should actually be there to meet them."
 
George smiled and let the Detective take his hand in order to calm down further, until they could finish what they started in the warehouse.
 
----------
 
Munch was shocked when he hung up the phone, but was able to pull together the journals and papers that he wanted to bring with him. The important ones were the ones on bonding, learning their talent and more than a few about Hunters and how to recognize them.
 
He did add a few of the funny ones on the “Top Tens” that he had found. Well he thought they were funny, but they also contained the basics of bonding and everyday life of being bonded with a Dragon or Human. He sighed and hoped that everything would turn out all right with those two.
 
“Elliot's not going to like that he has to consider a job change,” Munch muttered, as he was putting his research materials.
 
Soon, though, he was back on the road and was headed back into the city. It was just a minor miss-use of police procedure to use his lights and speed down most of the roadways, but he needed to get back sooner rather than later.
 
----------
 
Ryan Wolfe was shocked at the call that he had just received from Detective Tutuola. He was staring at the phone in his hand and didn't notice the dial-tone was buzzing, indicating that to him that the call was over.
 
He wasn't sure what the next step should be, who should he call first. Jethro Gibbs is his Alpha Dragon, but his new young daughter has not yet slept the night through and was colicky. Maybe he should call his boss, Mac Taylor, who is the Beta Dragon for the NYDC Community, but he distinctly said not to disturb him for any reason this weekend.
 
He shook his head and looked over in the direction where his Human was. At the moment she was in their loveseat, curled up and reading one of the Community books. She was interested in any reference relative to the male-female pairs. The reason for this was because it looked like those pairs were the rarer ones currently around.
 
Most of the pairings in all of the Dragon Communities were male-male, at the moment. There had to be a genetic reason for it, but this had stumped Mandy and the girl was too busy with her other research to look into this issue. That's why Lindsay volunteered to look up any of the references specific to this case.
 
She smiled softly when she felt the eyes of her bonded Dragon looking in her direction. The she looked up concerned at the confusion she felt emanating in their bond. “Ryan… What is it?” She asked.
 
He blinked and then put the phone back in its cradle. He was still slightly stunned, but said, “That was Detective Tutuola. You remember him? He helped out on that case with the kidnapping and the internet child porn ring.”
 
She nodded and said, “So what did he want?”
 
“He said that his partner Munch, the old guy from SVU,” she nodded again, curious now. “Apparently Detective Munch told his partner to call me because he knew that I apparently had just Changed recently. He had noticed the difference since the last time we met and that I would know how to help one of their friends, who's just Changed today. Detective Tutuola said he was to relay the message that his friend was going to need some guidance.”
 
Lindsay was surprised at that. “Wow,” she said. “That's… that's… wait you gotta call Gibbs or Mac about this. What are you waiting for?”
 
That's when his explained his concern about disturbing them, but Lindsay just laughed and sent him a look that he knew he had to obey. He smiled back at her and then made sure that he had the address in his hand before calling his Boss.
 
“Taylor,” Mac said, slightly grumpy that someone actually called on his day off.
 
“Mac, it's Ryan.”
 
“Is everything all right?” Mac asked.
 
“Mac?” A sleepy voice asked. Danny was resting with his head in his Dragon's lap. “What's up?”
 
“Shh,” Mac said softly, running his fingers through his Human's soft hair. “Give me a moment to find out.” Then he spoke into the phone. “Ryan is there something wrong with you or Lindsay?”
 
“Mac, relax. We're fine,” Ryan said. “I just received a call from one of the Detectives of SVU. He told me that he was instructed to call me because one of his colleagues had just Changed, like I did a few months ago. He said that they needed me to go over and explain a few things like bonding.”
 
Mac was shocked. “What?”
 
“Yeah,” Ryan agreed. “That was my reaction too. Look I'll give you the address where I'm to meet them, but just in case could you let Mandy and Adam know that we need another set of references for the newly bonded ones.”
 
“Who knows about you?” Mac asked.
 
“Apparently it's a Detective Munch because his partner is Detective Tutuola. He's the one that called,” Ryan explained. “Detective Tutuola sounded lost when he spoke to me, so I have a feeling that he saw what happened. Detective Munch is the one that told his partner that I had Changed.”
 
“All right,” Mac said, feeling like a head-ache was coming on. “Give me the address,” he said taking the pen and paper that his Human just handed to him. He smiled at his mate and saw him nodding.
 
Danny left the room to get dressed. (…There goes our lazy day plans,…) he said to his Dragon through their telepathic connection, which was a result of Mac's blending at six months.
 
(…At least it's not because there's a case…) Mac replied.
 
(…Don' go jinxing us Mac…) Danny said with amusement.
 
(…Humph…) Mac huffed.
 
Mac finished taking down the address and then told Ryan to meet them there. He also mentioned that he would be the one to call Gibbs and let him know what's happening in New York.
 
Ryan sighed and said, “Thanks. I really didn't want to call him, especially since Tony said that Faith still wasn't sleeping through the night yet.”
 
Mac just laughed and said, “Don't worry about that. I'll make sure that Mandy or Adam will be there with the books needed. See you there.”
 
“OK,” Ryan said. “See you.”
 
----------
 
Elliot and George were seated together in the Doc's living room waiting for the company with an explanation to arrive. “So why are we waiting for these people,” Elliot asked.
 
Fin said, “Look, Munch just told me to call them because he believes that they have an idea about what's going on. Do you two know what's going to happen now?”
 
“Well hopefully, you'll all leave soon after we get that explanation, so that I can into George's pants,” Elliot said so candidly that it shocked Fin into silence and cause him to glance at the Doctor. He was surprised to see the deep red blush on the man's cheeks, but there was also something like a pleased smile which also surprised him.
 
“You want this,” he stated to both of them. It was a statement and not a question because he could see there certainty about this. Luckily he was saved by the bell of someone ringing the apartment to be let in.
 
“I'll just get that,” George said, getting up to answer the door. “Yes?”
 
“It's Ryan Wolfe with guests,” Ryan said, hoping he didn't have to name everyone that was with him.
 
“Come on up,” the Doctor said, buzzing them in. He looked over at Fin and asked, “How many did you say were coming?”
 
“I was only told to call Ryan,” Fin said. Looking at the door and seeing at least three people come through. There were five people who came; Ryan, Adam, Mandy, Mac and Danny. “I didn't call all of these guys.”
 
“I did,” Ryan said. “Well I called Mac and he's the one that told the rest.”
 
“Come on in,” George said. Once everyone had settled they went through a small round of introductions.
 
Ryan started by saying, “I'm CSI Ryan Wolfe and this going to my right is Mac Taylor the Beta Dragon for the New York - DC Community and my boss at Central CSI, his bonded Human, CSI Danny Messer. Next is Mac's adopted daughter Amanda Bonnibel, who prefers to be called Mandy and her bonded Dragon, Adam Ross, they are both the main Historians for the Dragon Communities and they are currently our Lab techs. My Human is Lindsay Munroe, but she decided that if she were to come here it might be too overwhelming.”
 
“Bonded Human?” Elliot asked.
 
“Bonded Dragon?” George echoed.
 
Fin was the one who introduced his colleagues. “Before we get into details, I'm Detective Odafin Tutuola from the NY - Special Victims Unit. You guys can call me Fin and the big guy there is Detective Elliot Stabler, also from SVU and next to him is our, FBI Profiler consultant, Doctor George Huang. Elliot's the Dragon.”
 
“I'm the what?” Elliot said.
 
“He's right,” George said looking into Elliot's eyes. He told him and everyone that was listening, which they all were. “You turned into a Dragon to save me.”
 
“I did?”
 
“Yes,” Fin confirmed. “Great big thing with razor sharp teeth, about twenty feet long.”
 
“What colour?” Mandy asked, but was shocked to silence when everyone focused on her. It was difficult sometimes to be the focus of so many eyes. “I'm just curious.”
 
“Yellow, I think,” said Fin.
 
“Pale yellow and an underbelly of pale grayish-blue going from under his chin and jaw all the way to his tail tip. The insides of his legs are the same pale grayish-blue,” George said.
 
Mandy pulled out her notebook and wrote down the information and then she asked, “Do you guys know anything about Dragons or the Dragon World?”
 
“No,” George said. Fin just looked confused about the whole thing.
 
Elliot was thoughtful and then asked, “Do dreams count?”
 
“What do you mean?” Ryan asked.
 
“Last night I had a very vivid dream that I was on a battle field and a Dragon appeared in front of me,” he said. “That's all I really know about it, but it was a dream that felt very real.”
 
“I had a similar dream,” George said. “But I don't remember seeing any Dragon, but the battlefield felt real enough.”
 
“Of course you didn't see the Dragon,” Elliot said. “You were the Dragon.”
 
George looked at him and saw the sincerity of that statement. It was like an ingrained truth, he knew that Elliot wasn't lying to him about who the Dragon was in the dream.
 
Mandy was writing everything down and then asked the men to recall the dream in as accurate a fashion as possible. Elliot started and George followed with his own version of the impressions. Everyone in the room was riveted to the seeming truth that these men dreamed the same thing except it was opposite to what happened today.
 
----------
 
Meanwhile Munch was just pulling into the visitors parking area. He gathered what he needed and made sure that the food he brought along did not spill.
 
Fin was startled out of the story listening haze that he was experiencing, as Elliot and George wound up the story with how they were both impaled on pole arms and died in each others arms. He looked at George and said, “I'll get that. I need to stretch my legs anyway.”
 
“It's Munch, ring me up,” John said. The door buzzed and soon he joined all of the others in the Doc's apartment. “Who ordered the party?”
 
“Don't look at me,” Fin told him. “I did what you asked me and only called Wolfe.”
 
“I called my boss. He's a Beta Dragon, Mac Taylor,” Ryan said. There was another short round of “getting to know you” and soon everyone was brought up to speed.
 
“Oh well,” Munch said. “I brought these back for you two.”
 
He pulled out some of the books that he brought for Elliot and George. He handed them over, along with a couple of journals specific to their bonded status. Meaning Elliot got a couple of old private journals belonging to deceased Dragons and George received the corresponding ones belonging to their Humans.
 
Mandy was super curious about when and how Munch received them, but he had a look about him that told everyone there that it was none of their business and he basically told them so. “Not to be rude or anything, but I'm really not inclined to reveal my sources right now. It's enough that I brought them here and I expect them back if you guys have no use for them.”
 
“Hey kid,” Fin said to Mandy. “Don't worry that guy. He's just full of wariness because he's a conspiracy theory buff. He thinks that anyone working for the Government in any capacity is spying on the general population.”
 
“Don't worry Munch,” George said grinning mischievously at Elliot. “We'll read them, even if I have to give Elliot some incentive to do so.”
 
Elliot just rolled his eyes, but he too had observed Mandy's slightly shrinking back when Munch had told her that he wouldn't tell them where the books came from. “Are you going to be all right?” He asked her in a concerned tone.
 
“Um, yeah, don't worry about it. I'm fine,” she said leaning back against Adam. “I was just curious that's all. I am the main researcher for the Dragon Communities, so it's my job to ask questions.”
 
Elliot lifted an eyebrow to show that he wasn't convinced, but he let it go when he saw Mac squeeze her shoulder in a reassuring and comforting touch. Instead he just asked, “So what exactly are Dragon Communities? Where are they? Who belongs to them?”
 
“Tell us everything that you can about Dragons,” George said. He was leafing through one of the books, just barely skimming some of the words, but something stood out. “What are Hunters? How do they affect us?”
 
“Hey guys,” Danny said. “Let us answer one question at a time and then we'll get to the Hunter part. OK?”
 
“How about we order something to eat in the meantime?” Elliot asked. “I know Munch brought some stuff, but I sincerely doubt that it's enough for all of you. George?”
 
“Hmm?” He muttered, still skimming through the book in his hand. Elliot pulled it away from him and just looked at his Human with a raised eyebrow.
 
“Food?”
 
“Oh,” George looked at everyone, slightly startled out of his thoughts from the things he had been reading. “Yes, I'll order. Will Chinese be OK with everyone?”
 
They nodded and then called out their preferences, meanwhile Munch took the stuff that he brought and slowly re-heated it in the oven in order for it to be ready by the time their take out arrived. While they were waiting Adam explained that Dragons lived in Communities, just like some other animals lived in herds or pods.
 
“As to the members of our Community,” Mac said. “I'm known as the Beta Dragon and our Alpha is located in DC, which is why almost any Dragon in New York or DC, are known as part of the NYDC Community for the time being.”
 
“There are three other Communities that we are aware of and we network with one of them on a very frequent basis,” Mandy said.
 
“Three?” Danny asked because he was only aware of Miami and Los Angeles.
 
“Yes three,” Mandy said. “Miami, Los Angeles and Colorado.”
 
“Miami?” Fin asked.
 
“Los Angeles?” Munch asked.
 
“Colorado!” George exclaimed, with a bit of trepidation.
 
He had an idea of where it might be because he was a psychologist and he had been asked to review several high profile individuals that were part of the US Air Force. Top Secret individuals, for which he had the clearance to know certain things and he had been sworn to secrecy about what happens under the Cheyenne Mountain.
 
“Yeah,” Adam said. “We just recently found an Alpha Dragon in Colorado. He has a Community of only trusted Humans, but one Alpha in any specific territory is a Community. They can be alone or maybe be just the beginning of one. Gibbs was alone for two years with his bonded, but he had Abby to help them out. The three of them were the extent of his Community at that time.”
 
Mandy nodded and so did Danny because they found that out about Gibbs, near around the time that Mac first Changed in Central Park. “That Community grew when Mac Changed and was considered the Beta for the NYDC Community. This was because we didn't want to move away from New York,” Danny explained.
 
“So how many Dragons do you guys know?” Munch asked.
 
“Let's see,” Mandy said. “In the NYDC Community, there's Gibbs, Mac, Don, Adam and Ryan, here at the moment, including you Elliot.”
 
“Miami has Gil, Horatio, Speed and Jim,” Adam told them.
 
“Los Angeles has another Don, then Larry, Spencer and possibly Sam,” Mandy continued.
 
“In Colorado there only Colonel Jack O'Neill, two Ls,” Mac said. “He's apparently the oldest of the Changed Dragons because he's been one for about twelve years now.”
 
When George heard this, he was surprised and shocked. The Colonel was the only one that he could never get a full profile on and now he had an idea about why. He wasn't able to profile Mac or any of the other Changed humans in this room and he had an inkling that it was because they were Dragons.
 
Elliot looked over at his Human and wondered what was bothering him. “George?”
 
That drew the attention in his direction and they too noticed that the Doc was preoccupied. “What is it?” Munch asked.
 
“I've met the Colonel,” George said. That was about all he was allowed to say about the man. Yes he did meet him, but he couldn't mention anything else. He shrugged and turned to all of the and just repeated, “I've met him before. It was about five years ago when I had to do evaluations on him and his team, that's all. I couldn't really get a handle on him and fully profiling that man wasn't what it should have been.”
 
“Yeah, sure,” Munch said. “Top Secret and all that.”
 
“John,” Fin said. “Don't get into that right now. Please?”
 
“Yeah, yeah,” his partner was muttering softly about more Government conspiracies, tracking of individuals, hidden cameras, microchips everywhere and the total lack of privacy. The other members of the SVU were very familiar with these rumblings and they only looked on the older man with fondness. They liked his theories and insights, although right now wasn't the time for it, but they didn't stop him.
 
Munch stood up and checked on their meal, while George opened the door to get the delivery that had just arrived. Everyone was settled once more and the questions continued, as they were eating. The other Dragons in the room knew that they had to leave soon, so that the new members of their Community could bond within the 24 hour time frame.
 
That too had been explained with a bit of embarrassed blushes by some of the people in the room.
 
“The Dragon has to claim his Human within 24 hours of changing,” Mandy said calmly and without blushing. It wasn't like she had never told this to anyone before.
 
“Why?” Fin asked curious about it. “I know that they couldn't keep their hands off of each on the drive back, is that part of it?”
 
“Yes,” a blushing Ryan said. “It has to do with the Dragon's seed re-enforcing the bond and linking him more completely to his Human.”
 
“Not only that, but you two should be aware that a newly Changed Dragon needs to connect with his Human far more frequently in the beginning of their bond,” Adam said. “Think sex, about every 3 - 5 hours.”
 
“What?” Elliot asked. “But wouldn't that… Um… well to do that so often, wouldn't that… um… just be too much for the Human?”
 
“No,” Mandy said. “You don't need to worry about that because there's some internal magic, for lack of a better explanation, that will allow you to complete your bond over and over again.”
 
“That's right,” Danny said, feeling that he had to contribute to this part of the conversation. He was the only male Human in the room at the moment with the experience to be clear and give advice, if needed. “A Dragon can't hurt his Human. Ya gotta trust me on this because I know about it.”
 
His meaning couldn't be any more, clear, but George was somewhat skeptical. The Doc then asked the scrappy New Yorker, “How about we talk for a moment over here?”
 
They stepped into the kitchen and soon Danny was explaining, as best he could about how his body opens up and accepts Mac. “It's like nothing you've ever felt,” he said. “It's far more intense and sometimes I swear I could explode from him just looking at me. You really don' have ta worry about it. We sometimes had to have marathons of sex in beginning, but the bonus is that we, all bonded Humans, can still walk just fine the next day. I ain't lyin' about that, I wouldn't… `cause I can tell that you're kinda worried about it.”
 
“I've never been with a man as a bottom before, but that's what your telling me isn't it?” George asked.
 
“Yep,” Danny said. “But it's the best. You have an idea what to expect, but what are ya really worried about?”
 
“I don't know if he's ever been with a man before,” the Doc confessed. “He's an intense kind of guy and most members of the SVU tend to be, but I guess I'm just worried that he might…”
 
He stopped when he felt large arms wrap around him. His breath hitched when he felt soft lips nuzzling his neck, near the junction where his ear connected. The breath tickled and then he heard a rumbling tone murmur, “You don't have to worry about that. I just got non-specific details confirming that whatever we do together I can not cause you any harm. They only recommended lube or slick for a better ride, that's all. Think about it.”
 
George's eyes were crossing at every word because of the hot breath pulsing on his neck and the vibrations from the lips that were brushing so close to his sensitive earlobe. He gulped when he noticed that Danny had left them alone and his eyes were trying to roll when he felt the hard length slowly thrusting against his lower cheeks.
 
“What about the others?” He whispered, not wanting to stop what they were doing, but obviously he still had guests to consider.
 
“They just left,” Elliot said. “Mandy left us some books too. She said that we could keep these ones and they all left their phone numbers for when we have questions. We've got the entire weekend off, so what do you say we bond first and then read about what we are, bond some, read, eat, bond again, shower, rest, bond again and did I mention bonding?”
 
George laughed, thrusting back causing his Dragon to groan as his hard length was stimulated by his Human's undulations. Suddenly, the Doc turned around to face Elliot. He wrapped his arms around the solid waist and looked up into the intense slightly glowing eyes that were staring him down like something he wanted to eat.
 
He grinned up at Elliot and said, “We'll have to negotiate the order of the things that we do, but bonding right now sounds just fine to me.”
 
Elliot leaned in to kiss him and then using the strength in his arms he lifted the Doctor, carried him into the living room to ensure that the door to the apartment was locked, the security alarm was set and then into Master Bedroom. Never letting go of his soon-to-be bonded love, besides it was fun to carry the squirmy Human in his arms.
 
----------
 
TBC…