Legend Of Basara Fan Fiction ❯ In Love With Your Enemy ❯ Facing the reality? What I am going to do now? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Legend Of Basara : In love with your enemy
By Blue Dreamer


Disclaimer:Standard disclaimer, you know I don't own Legend of Basara, and all that other stuff, now on with the story.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


- "..." indicated when there is a dialogue
- '...' indicated what the person is thinking

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Sarasa was disturbed fully and could not react to want she just heard: 'Red King? Shuri? I... have I fallen in love with the Red King?' she thought 'No, it cannot be... no, not him... Shuri, you can't be the one I have to kill? You can't be the merciless Red King' she sobbed 'What I am going to do? Where have I fallen?'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Chapt er Three: Facing the reality? What I am going to do now?

'Shuri's the Red King?!? But why?' Sarasa's thoughts was mixed up between the feelings of true love she had for Shuri and the hatred she had for the Red King. How could the person she loved most be a monster? That was unconceivable.

~*~*~*~


'Sarasa was quite silent when I left, she seemed to be shoked... I'm sure she never expected me to be the Red King and now I'm sure she'll stay by me and fight with me and for me' Shuri thought happily as he remembered the look on Sarasa's face. Indeed, the the guards asked for him, Sarasa did not know as yet he was King.

-"What's the news about Tatara" asked Shuri to his generals
-"It seems that he's not too far from the palace King Shuri" answered one of the generals. "One of our spies have been able to infiltrate the camp and is now pretending to be a partisan of Tatara's and is giving us all the information. Apparently, they are planning on attacking the palace quite quickly"

-"And Tatara really does believe he could fight in my own place?" said the Red King rather sarcastically. " No one fools with the Red King, no one!" Shuri said with the look of a murderer that frightens everyone 'Everyone but my dear Sarasa' Shuri thought to himself

~*~*~*~


'A spy at our camp?' Sarasa was thinking as she had followed Shuri and his troops and was listening to the whole conversation between Shuri and his generals. She was aware that Shuri was going to go and attack her camp

'Dammit, I have to go back and tell everyone to get ready to either leave or prepare a battle plan and also find this spy. But a battle plan to kill the Red King would also mean to kill Shuri...' Sarasa had a sad look right then.

'What I am to do? Tatara what I am to do?'

~*~*~*~


-"Hey you, what do you think you're doing?" shouted a guard
-"Let me go" cried Sarasa

The commotion was heard inside the throne hall and Shuri hearing Sarasa's voice adjourned the meeting and opened the doors to see the guards holding Sarasa.

-"Let go off her" ordered Shuri to his men
-"But she was spying your Highness" answered one of the guards

Shuri looked at Sarasa suspiciously

'Oh no, why is he looking at me like this' she thought?

-"She can go around the palace as much as she wants. I don't want any of you to interfere with this lady" Shuti told his guards before looking at Sarasa "If you want the guard killed it's up to you"

-"Killed?" Sarasa grasped in shock "No don't" Sarasa could have hit herself 'Why did I refuse, it would have been one person less to fight'

Sarasa was now looking into Shuri's eyes. She was silent, and was not moving. She did not know what to do or say. Shuri broke off the silence

-"Go back to your duties now" and then to Sarasa "Let me be your guide in this palace"

As the generals left, and Shuri proceeded to go inside the throne hall, Sarasa just stood behind, still as a stone.

-"My love, what's wrong?" Shuri asked her softly

-"Are you really the Red King?" Sarasa asked him in return tears in her eyes

-"You don't seem to be overjoyed by this news, how come?"

-"I have to leave you now Red King" Sarasa stated coldly. 'I have to go now Shuri' Sarasa thought to herself

-"Hey not so fast little girl" Shuri came close to Sarasa and kissed her but Sarasa pulled away, tears falling on her cheeks.

-"What is it Sarasa?" Shuri asked her confused "I thought you loved me?"

-"Loved you?" Sarasa was crying now letting her tears flow freely.

-"Yes my love" Shuri tried to comfort her. He then tried to change the subject "Why don't I guide you through the palace"

Sarasa was about to refuse when she thought ' this could be useful for Tatara and his troops' and with that nodded

Shuri showed Sarasa around the palace, from the dungeons to the depot where all the weapons were kept, to the treasure room, to the quarters... really everywhere.

-"This is really the first time I see you so silent? What's wrong Sarasa?" Shuri asked her once the tour's been done

-"I have to leave..." Sarasa looked away from him 'I have to prepare myself to kill you Shuri'

-"That's the only phrase you'd been telling me lately" Shuri tried to joke

-"I have to leave..." would Sarasa repeat

~*~*~*~


That's it for Chapter Three... what do you think? Please let me know.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Dream s are the beginning of a never ending story"
Come visit my website: http://www.landofdreams.fr.st
Email me at: bluedreamer80@hotmail.com