Legend Of Basara Fan Fiction ❯ In Love With Your Enemy ❯ Chapter Two: Where have I fallen ? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Legend Of Basara : In love with your enemy
Blue Dreamer (bluedreamer80@hotmail.com)Standard disclaimer, you know I don't own Legend of Basara, and all that other stuff, now
on with the story.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
- "..." indicated when there is a dialogue
- '...' indicated what the person is thinking

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~The next moment Sarasa woke up, she was in a beautiful room 'Waouh, where I am? Can this be where Shuri lives? It's beautiful' As she looked around, she was surprised by the fact most thinks in the room were red. As then, the door opened, and Sarasa gasped in horror.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Two: Where have I fallen ?

Sarasa got such a shock when she heard the door open as she was totally amazed by this room and was thinking to herself: 'Could this be where Shuri lives?... Damm it... he did not lie when he was saying he had money'

As the door opened, the most handsome man stood there... looking straight into her eyes... but his hands were full of blood...

-"Don't look so afraid... I had to check if that man was really dead... and ... well ... you're safe, that's all I need to know" he stated.

-"Shuri... where I am exactly? Is this your room or something?" Sarasa enquired
-"Why, you're interested in staying for a while" Shuri told her jokingly... taking advantage of the situation "I'll expect you to pay a rent"
-"Baka" she answered back and pulled out her tongue at him. "So... this is where you live"
-"Yes... if you don't mind, I have to go and wash of this blood" Shuri said as he passed her and went to the washroom (or whatever it could look like during those times)

As Shuri came out of the washroom, he could not help noticing how beautiful she was... he then approached his bed, where Sarasa was, sat on the edge and just waited.

-"Shuri...I..." Sarasa started but was stopped by Shuri's kiss. It was meant to be an innocent one... but it good more passionate as their tongues met.

-"Sarasa...I don't want you to go... Stay here with me..." Shuri asked her as they broke off their kiss

-"Shuri...I can't" answered Sarasa regretfully 'I have to first fight the Red King and avenge my family from all this misery. I cannot let Shuri get involved in this...'

-"Why not?" he insisted with a puppy face look. He then saw that Sarasa was uneasy and then told her "At least, for the time being, you are with me... let's make the most of it"

Shuri placed his hands on her waist and slowly moved upwards... as he cupped her breasts... Sarasa pushed him away...

-"Hentai, pervert, is that all you want from me?!?" shouted Sarasa

-"Did I not ask for a rent?" Shuri laughed before getting a punch on his face "Ouch... you keep doing that all the time"

-"To those who deserve it" Sarasa replied and then kissed him gently on the lips

-"Sarasa, you drive me crazy, you know that, don't you?" Shuri asked her

Sarasa did no reply but put her arms around him and brought her head to his chest...
-"Can we wait like this Shuri...?" she asked him

-"Of course my love... whatever you want" he said "Sarasa... don't you want to stay me with... I'm sure I could help you in whatever you're trying to achieve... and ... I can't bare being far from you..."

Sarasa looked at him intensely. 'Could I get him involved in her revenge plan? Would he be able to accept me as a chief ? No he won't be able to do that, he is too much of a macho right?'

-"Shuri, it's my fight... like your one... and"

-"Let's sort things out together... I'm sure I could catch however you want"

-"What kind of power do you think you have against..."

At that very moment, someone knocked at the door and said

-"Red King, we've got some important information about the enemy"

-"Good, get all the generals at the thrown hall" Shuri ordered and then quietly told to a petrified Sarasa "My love, I have to leave you for now" and left the room.

Sarasa was disturbed fully and could not react to want she just heard: 'Red King? Shuri? I... have I fallen in love with the Red King?' she thought 'No, it cannot be... no, not him... Shuri, you can't be the one I have to kill? You can't be the merciless Red King' she sobbed 'What I am going to do? Where have I fallen?'

End of Chapter Two

I know... some of you had expected Sarasa to see the Red King from the beginning of Chapter Two... but I found it more amusing to let her know at the end of this chapter... Now the question is to know how Sarasa is going to react to all this? ... any suggestions?

Blue Dreamer

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ "Dreams are the beginning of a never ending story"
Come visit my website: http://membres.tripod.fr/bluedreamer