Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ (ZELDA Cartoon)... Jack Frost! ❯ It wouldn;t be the same. ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
 
Link and Zelda crossed their fingers tight hoping Jack would make it in time, but then they realized something.
 
If Jack did win, Anju then how was he able to perform his trick Shadow today… Unless..
 
* * *
 
 
Spryte: With Skull-Kid finally gone, the Town was free from his sinister clutches.
 
My Brother really thought everything was going to be Happily Ever After… Until he got to the Stock-Pot-Inn.
 
 
* * *
 
 
Old-Lady: “You want my Granddaughter's hand in marriage?”
 
“Well… you are a nice kid, but I only have One Granddaughter… Look for yourself!”
 
 
* * *
 
Jack peeked inside… and saw Anju's mother helping Anju into a wedding gown.
 
And Kafei was standing proudly beside HIS BRIDE!!!
 
 
* * *
 
 
Old-Lady: “And would you believe it… a Midget for a Son-in-Law!”
 
“The ceremony is at the southern gate at Noon.. the first stroke of Spring.”
 
“You're invited kid!”
 
 
* * *
 
Tears of woe rolled down Jack's cheeks, and he was far too upset to even sob.
 
* * *
 
 
Jack: “I thought…she…loved me!”
 
 
Old-Lady: “I never heard her say she loved anyone before, Kafei.”
 
“Except for… Jack Frost, but he is just a dream. She will always love Jack Frost…”
 
“But…No…I never heard her say she loved You, Jack Spryte!”
 
 
* * *
 
So all this time, Jack was making a fool of himself… he took a day-dream for reality.
 
And now he was doomed…to be lonely.
 
 
The town clock began chiming…
 
* * *
 
 
Old-Lady: “Twelve-Noon… the big moment… Spring is here.”
 
“Oh… and here comes the happy couple!”
 
 
* * *
 
Anju and Kafei walked through the door arm-in-arm
 
* * *
 
 
Old-Lady: “You look gorgeous, darling!”
 
 
Anju: “Thanks, Grandmamma!”
 
 
“Oh, Jack… thank goodness you're here!”
 
“Please… will you do the honor of walking me down the aisle, and give away the bride?”
 
 
* * *
 
Jack Didn't even move!
 
 
* * *
 
 
Anju: “Um…Jack… are you okay?”
 
 
* * *
 
But the moment she laid her hand upon his arm… she flinched back because it was so cold.
 
* * *
 
 
Jack: “Good-Bye, Anju… Good-bye…!”
 
 
* * *
 
The clock chimed Twelve, and Jack disappeared into thin air right in front of their eyes.
 
Anju Gasped…
 
 
* * *
 
 
Young-Lady: “Huh?”
 
 
Kafei: “What?!”
 
 
Old-Lady: “HEY!... Where did that little Blacksmith go?!”
 
 
* * *
 
Since he failed… Jack turned back into a Fairy, and couldn't be seen or heard again, but before he left.
 
* * *
 
 
Young-Lady: “Anju… Look at your Bouquet!”
 
 
* * *
 
They couldn't believe it… all the fresh picked flowers were frosted… and just then, Anju felt he check get all cold one last time.
 
Tears of happiness poured down her face.
 
* * *
 
 
Kafei: “What was that?”
 
 
Anju: “An old friend… Kissed the bride!”
 
 
* * *
 
She took out her handkerchief, and waved Good-Bye to him in the winds.
 
* * *
 
Jack flew back tot eh Fairy-Spring where he found all the others waiting there for him.
 
* * *
 
 
Crystal: “Hurry up… it just wouldn't be winter without you!”
 
 
 
[Fairies] (Singing)
 
-If you try to turn around,
when you hear his icy sound.
He's sure to disappear,
But you know…
Yes you know…
Then you know…
Jack Frost is Here!
 
 
* * *
 
“And that's the Story of Jack Frost!” said Spryte.
 
“That was a very sad ending.” Cried Zelda, “Don't you agree… Link? Where are you?”
 
PLOP!!! She was hit in the face with a snowball, and turned to see Link in the window.
 
“Spryte was right. Winter wouldn't be the same with out Jack Frost!” he said.
 
“Oh… you are going to get it now!” giggled Zelda as she ran outside to join him in the winter world.
 
“Hey…wait for me!” cried Spryte.