Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ The Death Sentence ❯ Chapter 1 Kokiri Rage ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1
Kokiri Rage



~6 years later`  

“Cecil your requested at Kokiri Forest.”

“Yah yah I know.” Said Cecil None to happy about it. “Just let me finish my daily prayer to my mom.” Cecil did so and left His home the Shadow Temple.

“Cecil its been killing me ever since I’ve got the letter requesting you….and I must know what you did this time?”

“Well Axel I kinda destroyed a Kokiri’s house slaying fiends.” said Cecil embarrassed.

“Your lucky I’m your friend or else I’d be bitching about it to. You should have thought before you acted.

“Look Axel I’m sorry it was either the house or that damn Kokirian who was to busy “working” to notice the 20ft tall demonic snake behind him!” said Cecil nearly yelling.

“Well I suppose a house being destroyed is a hell of a lot better than a life being taken.” Axel said.

“Yah….though the guy could have been a lot more grateful that I saved his life….but, I guess he preferred him dieing instead of the house being destroyed.” said Cecil.

“But its gonna cost a horse load of damn rupees. But I think I can manage that much. However you will owe me.” Complained Axel.

“Actually I volunteered to rebuild the house myself.” Cecil said.

“Then I volunteer myself to HELP you rebuild the house.” Axel said.

The two then exited The Graveyard and entered Kakariko Village. And the conversation carried on.

“You know Cecil being your only damn friend I sympathize for you. Your were born in the Shadow Temple. What is more the villagers in almost every town or village think you’re a demon….and because of that they hate you. And you mom died when you where twelve. A little while after that you met me…I was always there for you. I stuck up for you, helped you, hell I even beat the shit out of the local gang. And yet I am still here today beside you. I am what a true friend is. And even today I help you. I slay fiends with you. Now you gotta say that for your only friend I’m a pretty good one.” Summarized Axel.

“Indeed you are. In fact you’re a phenomenal friend. Those villagers can just go to hell!!!! I don’t need their instant opinion!!! Besides I got you and the Kokiri’s.” Cecil Replied.

Your taking this to seriously though. What you need to do is give them all a good long touching motivational speak so they won’t mess with you anymore.” Said Axel jumping down a group of stairs. They continued on through the town until they reached the entrance which was currently blocked by a kokirian.

The Kokirian seemed enraged and spoke like he was enraged as he yelled out at Cecil “You bastard!!!!! You unleashed those fiends upon my family didn’t you!!!!!??!! I should kill you for that!!!” No sooner was that said then the took action and punched Cecil across the face.

“I did not!!!!” Protested Cecil desperately. But the man refused to believe Cecil punching him again.

“Because of YOU our house is destroyed and my son is injured!!!!” Yelled the kokirian again.

Axel had had enough of this. Taking advantage of the kokirians height (4’6 vs. 6’2) Axel picked him up by the shirt with little to no trouble. “Listen here you little punk!!! Cecil trys his best every day risking his ass out there JUST so you and every other person in Hyrule can be safe!!!! He can’t be two places at once!!! So I suggest you start showing a little respect!!! Oh and by the way You would have been more safe back in Kokiri forest.” Yelled Axel furiously droping and leaving the kokirian speechless.

“Nothing left to say? Good I’ll just leave you here to think about it.” said Axel leaving Kakariko Village with Cecil.


As Cecil and Axel entered the vast and gorgeous fields of Hyrule they started a new conversation while half way listening to the birds, ravens, Hawks, and Eagles make “music.”

“These fields are beautiful!!! You know Cecil I’m gonna build a house out here someday. Its gonna match this fields beauty.” Said Axel staring at the scenery in awe.

“I hope you do. Me, I’m just gonna Seal up the Shadow Temple so that only I may enter and I’m gonna live in Termina.” Said Cecil just as amazed by the scenery.

“That far away!!! Hell no!!! I’m not traveling that far JUST to pay you a nice little visit!!” Axel nearly yelled as they walked by Lon Lon Ranch.

“You know we need a horse so we can get to place to place faster.” Said Cecil thoughtfully.

“Yah we really do…” Said Axel walking towards the Kokiri Forest entrance along side of Cecil.

Axel and Cecil then entered the forest and walked slowly across the bridge towards Kokiri Village. Once they entered a kokirian blocked there way.

“Hey your late Cecil!” Said the Kokirian.

“Sorry I just-”

“We got side tracked….I won’t let it happen again.” Apologized Axel sincerely.

The two got started by collecting some wood and rebuilding the house. Cecil applied the wood whilst Axel got the wood. They got off to a good start. ….

“DAMN!!! Four hours and were but ¼ of the way there!!!” Cursed Axel wiping some sweat off of his forehead.

“I know that’s a bunch of crap!!!” Axel yelled out causing the Kokirians to stare at them like they were crazy.

True they got off to a good start but now they were exhausted yet they kept going.

  …………………&h ellip;  

“FINNALY!!!!! Were finished!!!!” yelled Axel falling to the ground overly exhausted.

“Took us seven hours though!!! And now its nightfall. That’s just Great.” said Cecil sarcastically.

“Well you two are more than welcome to stay at my house.” Said a soft feminous voice.

Cecil and Axel immediately swung around to find not a Kokirian woman but a hylian woman with long red hair and had a purple dress on.

“Yes we would.” Said both Axel and Cecil surprised that she wasn’t Kokirian.

“She has perfect curves man…” Axel whispered to Cecil.

“Shut up you perv.” Cecil almost said loudly.

Axel and Cecil followed the woman into her house and examined what was inside.

The floor was carpeted with soft fur, the wall was lavender, and there were artifacts on almost every shelf.

“You should see my library. I sort of have a knack for books. So don’t be surprised at the amount of books I have.” the woman said.

“OH um my name is uh Cexal DI mean Eaxel, I mean Axel my name is Axel!!! And this here is my friend Cecil.” Said Axel stammering.

“Well I’m Amy and I am a bit of a mage and an archer.” said Amy.

“Well I’m a fiend slayer.” said Cecil.

“I steal the abilitys and elements from enemies or the enviroment.” said Axel.


“That’s cool you’re a twilight user.” said Amy walking with the two towards her house. ****

"Well Axel you can sleep with me in my bed and Cecil you can sleep in my spare bed in the attic." Said Amy with a smile.
"Nice." Cecil said sighing.

"AW poor Cecil all alone up there in the dark. It must be terrifying." said Axel with a laugh.

"If you weren't my friend right now I'd-" Cecil threatened Axel.

"Yah Yah I get the picture well I'll see you in the mourning." said Axel leaving into Amy's bedroom.

  Chapter End    


"Disclaimer- i do not own zelda nor do i own any of the characters, lands or references to chars. But I do own cecil axel khali amy and sara. you must ask me to use them. However my friend owns Drake the Throne. Ask him if you wanna use him."