Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ The Death Sentence ❯ Chapter 3- Lexa-The Dream Eater ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Three

Lexa- The Dream Eater

 

Axel awoke to a wolf howling at the moon loudly. He took a moment to soak everything in until he remembered everything.

-Why can’t…..I….move. There’s something…….heavy on my……chest. - Axel thought while opening his eyes.

“Amy?!?!?” Axel yelled out seeing that it was Amy who was lying on his chest unconscious.

Amy squirmed and came to due to Axel yelling.

“A-A-Axel………” whispered Amy eye‘s closed.

“Are you okay?” questioned Axel.

“Yah, something broke my fall.” said Amy eye’s still closed.

“Yah that something, was me.” said Axel laughing a bit.

“Oh I’m s-s-s-sorry.” Said Amy blushing wildly getting off Axel.

“It’s okay. Um where’s Cecil?” asked Axel.

“UGH!!! Ohhhhh God!!!!!” came Cecil’s voice from behind a bush.

“Poor poor Cecil. Damn fool never stood a chance. He will be missed by all.” said Axel jokingly.

“Oh hell no!!! Not today not AH!!!! Cecil Kashi refuses to die a virgin!!!” Yelled Cecil from the bush.

“Well at least we know where he is. That’s what….ONE goal accomplished so far on this journey.” Amy laughed out.

“Could you stop talking and get me outta this bush. I’m kinda….er stuck.” said Cecil.

“Okay fine.” said Axel walking over to the bush.

Axel helped Cecil up and gathered all their stuff.

“Well I guess we should start now.” Said Amy.

“Yah. First we start at the Temple of Time, then well I guess Death Mountain, then Kokiri Forest, then Lake Hylia, then The Graveyard, and FINALLY the Desert.” Said Cecil .

“Well the quickest route to Market Town would be through that portal. It leads us to Goron City we could rest there and then start for Market Town in the afternoon tomorrow.” said Axel.

“Okay lets go then.” said Amy rushing off towards the portal. Cecil and Axel followed starting a race of their own.

Goron City, Death Mountain

7 Days Remain …….  

Once Cecil, Axel, and Amy arrived through the portal they weren’t prepared for what they saw. Goron’s were fleeing in terror as they were engulfed with flames, but that wasn’t the reason they were fleeing. Some Goron’s limbs were severed, some were killed off by Gerudo assassin’s, Moblins’, and like likes’. The shop was closed, but about to be open. There were torches everywhere. Blood on the walls. The place was in pure CHAOS!!

“The work of Lexa no doubt!!” yelled Axel.

“This sickens me!!! I say we avenge the fallen Gorons’.” Declared Amy.

“Charge!!!!!!!!!!!” Cecil yelled running into battle followed by his companions.

Axel performed a front flip, landing on the bottom floor. He then drew out his scimitars and impaled two Like Likes’. Amy stayed on the second floor firing arrows off rapidly at several moblins. There were two headshots, three limb removals, and seven chest shots. She retreated behind a boulder avoid upcoming spears, swords, boomerangs, chains, flails, rocks, knives, and arrows. Unfortunately Amy got hit in the shoulder with an arrow. She cried out in pain. Hearing this pissed Axel off so he finished the moblins he was fighting and made his way to the hell raisers. There were fifteen of them in counting, all gerudo’s. To the first three he sliced and impaled. The second group of three put him in a three way sword fight. They all slashed and he somersaulted outta the way. This resulted in the gerudo’s getting their swords, mace’s, and katanna’s stuck in the ground. Axel then took an aggressive swing removing the Gerudo’s heads’. Cecil did a back flip off of the second floor and landed on the ground floor.

“Don’t worry Axel I got the rest. You can take off some of your anger on the leader of this raid.” yelled Cecil pointing at a Black Knight slowly advancing towards Amy.

While Axel ran off towards the Black Knight Cecil handled the remaining nine gerudos’. They decided to all attack Cecil. The archers stayed behind the assassins. Cecil rushed forward and sliced the closet assassin failing in his attempts. In return the assassin sliced Cecil across the chest causing Cecil to scream in agony and fall to the floor.

-Ugh. I mIgHt noT wIn THIs oNE. Could This bE tHe END!!!?!!?- Cecil thought. He was so sure he was going to die a blue light flashed in front of him. He wasn’t on the floor anymore. He was in the air. -What the hell!??!!- Cecil opened his eyes and examined him self. Not only was he flying but, he had a heavenly aura to him.

 

“Alright!!! It’s pay back time!!!!!” yelled Cecil.

Cecil then held his hand out and without warning a blue ray flew out, covered the gerudo’s and exploded the covered enemy’s. Cecil then changed back and was falling. The Black Knight seized this opportunity and snatched Cecil from the air.

“Surrender or Angel Boy dies.” The Knight said grinning.

“Okay I’m putting my scimitars down.” said Axel while doing so.

“Okay now I’ll just cuff this guy.” the Knight said cuffing Cecil.

-He’s either bluffing, or he doesn’t work with the demi gods.- Axel thought.

“Okay now your next.” the knight said walking towards Axel.

“Hey you forgot about me!!” Amy said shooting an arrow that had a holy aura surrounding it. It hit him on the side of his head. The arrow exploded leaving ¼ of the knight left.

Axel and Cecil stared at her in awe. Symatamiously they both said, “Holy Shit!!!”

“Oh yah I guess I forgot to mention…… I’m a priestess .” said Amy.

“Amazing.” said Axel. Water then started pouring from the Ceiling frightening every Goron there.

“Yah I appreciate you well appreciating me, but if you don’t mind……USING YOUR TWILIGHT POWERS TO SAVE US ALL!!!!!!!! That’d be nice Hun.” said Amy.

“OH sorry.” said Axel removing his gauntlets and absorbing the water that came down. After minutes of absorbing the water was gone and Axel fell over unconscious.

“AXEL!!!!” yelled both Amy and Cecil running over to see if he’s okay.

“Oh he just used to much of his powers.” said Amy sighing.

Cecil and Amy carried Axel to the inn bought a room and called it a day.

……

~Cecil’s Dream~

The very minute Cecil fell asleep he found himself on a platform surrounded by darkness. He looked in all directions to see if there was any sign of a “good” dream. Alas there wasn’t. This was indeed a very abnormal dream. Cecil walked around a bit until a voice spoke out to him.

“Cecil….”

“Huh?” replied Cecil startled.

“Come here Cecil….” said the voice again.

Though Cecil didn’t want to he found himself moving towards a shadowy figure. The shadowy figure then became Lexa and frightened Cecil. Still he couldn’t stop moving towards her.

“Ahh there you are. Now embrace me Cecil.” said Lexa smiling.

Cecil did as she said against his own will. Lexa’s smile turned into a smirk and she embraced him back slowly thrusting her claws’ into his back.

“Tell me Cecil…who do you desire most.” said Lexa.

“My mother….” said Cecil.

An image of Cecil’s mother appeared in his vision and was swiped away by Lexa.

“No Cecil. You desire me don’t you?” questioned Lexa digging her claws deeper into Cecil’s back.

“N-yes, Yes I do….Lexa.” said Cecil in a trance.

“Good.” said Lexa pulling Cecil into a kiss. She continued to dig her claws into his back.

“What are you doing.” questioned Cecil afraid of the answer.

“I’m….eating…your….DREAM!!!&rdq uo; yelled Lexa as she thrusted her claws’ through Cecil’s chest.

“No!!!!” yelled Cecil.

“It’s far to late for that.” said Lexa. She then started devouring Cecil, sending him into an endless void of darkness.

~Dream End~

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Yelled out Cecil breathing heavily checking the area around him.

“Cecil what’s wrong?” said Amy putting down Link’s Journal.

“N-nothing. Just a bad dream. I’ll be fine.” said Cecil.

“Okay if you say.” said Amy sighing.

After Cecil fell asleep again Amy examined him. He was sweating, looked terrified, and was tired. Amy removed his head band and the shirt portion of the tunic. She then placed a wet cloth on his head and decided to get some sleep herself.

********  

Goron City , Death Mountain 7:00 am

6 days remain

Axel woke up to a huge quake, drilling, hammering, and burning. He groaned and tried to remember what happened.

-Okay lets see….Amy kills huge Black Knight dude, we celebrate, water starts pouring from the ceiling, Amy tells me to absorb it, I do, and I pass out. I guess they must have taking me to this inn. How nice of them.-

Axel turned and leaned to the right ( < to >) on the bed. This resulted in his face being a few inches away from Amy’s face. Her hair was no longer in a ponytail and she looked peaceful.

-She looks so beautiful. Especially when she’s asleep. UGH stop it AXEL!!!!! Your letting your emotions get in the way!!!- Axel thought.

Cecil was staring right at the two leaning against the wall. Waiting for at least, Axel to wake up.

“So your awake huh?” said Cecil grinning.

“Yah…..unfortunately.” whispered Axel.

“Hey I’m gonna head on over to the current fire sage Darinia he‘s also the goron leader. You wanna go?” asked Cecil.

“Sure why not.” replied Axel. ***    

After Axel got dressed and ate, the two were off. They walked down to the ground floor and walked some more towards the chamber which held only to find out that they needed an answer to a riddle. “What is more pure than god, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it you’ll die?”

“Um well eh….I have ……no clue.” Axel said sighing.

“Oh my god!! Are you really that stupid!? The answer is NOTHING.” Cecil said shaking his head in disappointment.

“Oh….I knew that.” Axel said with a grin.

-Ugh sometimes he can be really stupid, but this tops all of his “moments”.- Cecil thought with a smile.

“You may enter. I can’t really guarantee he’ll be there though.” The guard said emotionless.

“Thanks.” Cecil said walking into the chamber with Axel.

“WHY HELLO THERE!!!!!!!!!”A thunderous voice yelled out.

“Um h-”

“It’s been a while since I’ve seen clothes like that, Darunia said looking at Cecil, “What’s your name boy? And who’s your friend?” Darunia asked.

“Oh I’m Cecil, this is my friend Axel, and it’s nice to meet you.” Cecil said.

Cecil………..Cecil…………Cecil……you mean to tell me that YOUR NAME IS CECIL!?!?!?”Darunia yelled out.

“Yes.”

“But, your said to be an demon. Here I’ll recite what the priest told us. ,”The child born in the Shadow Temple is truly an ?????(they couldn‘t understand him). One day he will save us all risking his own life. And for that he will go down as a hero. You should not put him down, nor should you jest of him. What a shame just the opposite happened to you, goro. The reason your said to be a demon is because you were born in the Shadow Temple. But the priest says you’re an ???el, goro.” Darunia summarized.

“Yah I know. They still mistreat me today.” Cecil said.

“Before I arrived in Kakariko village they would beat him, insult him, spit on him, throw things at him, and make fun of him being an orphan. Ah, but when I arrived things changed!! Oh it was about eight years back. I made friends with Cecil, cheered him up, made him tougher, protected him, and reduced the number of bullies.” Axel said.

  ~Eight Years ago~  

“Hey orphan get over here!!”

“I don’t have to!!” Cecil yelled.

“Figures you wouldn’t. After all you’re a-”

“What a demon, freak, orphan, fiend? The list goes on.” Cecil finished for the bully.

“DID I SAY YOU COULD FINISH MY SENTENCE!!!!!!!!” the bully said punching Cecil.

The boy continued to punch Cecil until a kid with brown hair, red eyes, wearing gauntlets, approached the two. This kid was Axel. The bully stared at the kid for a minute (holding Cecil by the collar of his shirt) and then continued to beat Cecil.

“Hey what the hell are you doing?!?!” Axel yelled glaring at the bully.

“What’s it look like? I’m beating him!!” The bully said continuing to punch Cecil.

“Why?” Axel questioned further.

“Because he’s a demon. Don’t you know what they say about this kid!?!? He was born in the Shadow Temple and he lives in it. Thus concluding he must be a demon.” The bully explained throwing Cecil to the ground and kicking him.

“That’s horrible!!!” Axel yelled. “People like you sicken me!!” Axel yelled again punching the bully in the face. The bully countered, punching Axel in the gut.

“Tch you really think you can take me.” the bully said giving Axel a DDT.(XD wrestling move) Axel, after the blow was completely dazed. Eventually he stumbled to his feet.

“Y-yes!” Axel yelled charging at the bully ramming him head on. The bully tried to punch Axel in the gut again, but missed. This time Axel grabbed him by the thought and lifted the bully above his head.

“Don’t mess with me, don’t mess with him, and don’t mess with others!!” Axel yelled slamming the bully onto a mound of dirt.

“Hey kid are you ok?” Axel asked Cecil helping him to his feet.

“Yah I guess so.” Cecil said rubbing a bruise.

“You guess so?” Axel said laughing. He then took a moment to examine Cecil. His raven hair was illuminated by the sun. The red shirt he was wearing was now dirty, torn, and bloody. His turquoise eyes were barley open, due to his now black eyes. And he his nose was bleeding.

“Hey do you want to be my friend?” Cecil asked expecting an unfortunate answer. Instead Axel said yes and the two exchanged information.

 

 

~Present- Chief’s Room, Goron City

6 Days Remain

 

 

 

“Heh, interesting past you two have there.” Darunia said staring at his Calderon. The Calderon halted showing the image of Cecil and Axel, shocking the two.

“How’d you do that?!?!” Cecil asked in amazement.

“It’s a gift…from…a….WIZARD!!” Darunia yelled in yet again a thunderous voice.

“Ok. Um we came here to ask if you could maybe lend us some armor, or at least red tunics.” Cecil said getting on track.

“So you want armor. Well my answer is NO!!! We need that armor to protect us if another battle is to break out!” Darunia answered.

“Come on!!! All we’re asking for is three fucking armor plates!!!!” Axel cursed.

“No!!!! And just for that get the hell out, GORO!!!!!!!” Darunia yelled signaling for his guards to escort them out.

“Now that was some cheap-ass bullshit!!!” Axel yelled kicking the dirt under his feet.

“Axel don’t be mad at him. He’s just deciding what’s best for the city.” Cecil said walking towards the inn.

“Yah I guess you’re right.” Axel said sighing.










Chapter End         Disclaimer- I don’t own Zelda or for that fact any thing on it J thank you.