Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ War of the Two Kingdoms ❯ Premonition ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1 Premonition
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess but I own the game
 
Authors Note: this story has lots of spoilers from the game so if you haven't finish the game yet then don't read the story, and Im sorry but Im not gonna pair Zelda with Link that will be all and I hope you enjoy the story.
 
 
 
 
(Dream Sequence)
 
 
 
The land was cover by fire every beautiful tree was burn down to ashes the green grass field of Hyrule was burn black. She saw it with her very own blue eyes and she still couldn't believe it the once beautiful land of Hyrule has been destroy, the sky was black cover by darkness like the sun has completely abandoned the land never to let his bright rays shine the day. She stood there still from the shock she slowly fell on her knees and started sobbing the silent tears fell from her blue eyes, she couldn't feel more ashamed and devastated of herself she has failed them she has failed to protect her land her people she has failed miserably. Her crying was stop as she saw a familiar figure riding on a brown horse she smile a small trace of hope shine in her eyes she knew the stranger very well wearing his green tunic the Hylian shield in his left hand and the mighty master sword in his right hand shining, it was none other that the hero chosen by the gods Link.
 
She try calling to him but it was futile he was too far as he was riding on his horse Epona he was heading into a familiar location which was the route to Hyrule castle. She didn't hesitate to stay as she follow him, she ran as fast as she could she wasn't going to stay behind she was going to help the chosen hero protect what was left of her beautiful land. As she was running and reaching the castle she gasp in shock as more tears fell from her eyes the whole town was cover in fire, every building of the proud and beautiful castle town of Hyrule was being embrace by the hatred flames. She finally enter the town and it was worse than she thought everything was burn down there wasn't a single building spare, she sob silently as she saw that the whole street was filled with dead bodies the bodies of her own people the blood was everywhere.
 
She cursed under breath for what has happened how could she let something like this happen wasn't she strong enough to stop this horrible tragedy from happening, wasn't she the one who hold the power of the gods. She hated herself for her failure as she continued to look at the bodies of women, children and her own guards on the ground. She then remembers Link as she saw him entering the castle she ran faster as she wanted to help the chosen hero fight. When she reach the entrance to the castle her blue eyes widened in shock the entire castle was half demolished and cover in fire, she wasn't going to continue crying as she immediately enter the castle she draw her sword as she wasn't going to show mercy to the monster responsible for this tragedy. She enter the main room and took the stairs that lead to the center of the castle, while she was running she could hear the faint sound of metal clashing she could clearly tell that it was the sound of a sword clashing with another. After a while she finally reach the large door where the fighting sounds were coming from which was the door that lead to the inner sanctum she remembers clearly that it was the chamber where Link fought Gannondorf along side Midna the Twilight Princess.
 
Without thinking twice she open the large door and enter the inner sanctum of the castle as soon as she enter she heard a loud cry of pain she gasp recognizing the owner voice very well. She climb the long stairs in shock she thought that the worst has happened, and it did when she reach the chamber she gasp in shock she was now staring at the fallen body of Link his blood was covering his body. She couldn't believe it the chosen hero of the gods has been defeated and he was another like her that had the power of the gods, she looked at the master sword next to his body her eyes then traveled to the responsible for his death and the responsible for the destruction of her land. The being had a large black cloak covering his whole body she glared deep her blue eyes piercing at the evil stranger before she charge at him out of nowhere another cloaked figure appeared. She was surprise to see the cloaked figure fighting the one that defeated Link she saw the cloaked figure had two katanas each of his hands she was able to see under his cloak and saw from under his cloak saw a silver armor. She was in awe to see that the cloaked figure was very strong he was holding his own against the evil cloaked figure, the battle was fierce but in the end the cloaked figure fall before the evil one as he stab his sword at his chest.
 
She gasp in shock as she saw his body fall to the ground now she was the only one alive to stop him, she began to doubt herself she thought that she didn't have a chance against this powerful evil since he defeated the chosen hero and the other mysterious figure. Before she reacted to fight him he saw that the cloaked evil figure was staring at her she felt herself frozen as his gaze was making her unable to move, suddenly behind the cloaked figure another figure appeared but he wasn't wearing a cloak he was being cover by the shadows of the chamber. She still couldn't move but she has felt this evil before it was very familiar to her, then the shadowy figure fire a massive blast at her she gasp she couldn't move it was over in the end she failed her people and her land she felt so useless now she was gonna pay the price with her life as the blast reach her and hit her.
 
Then everything turned black
 
(End of dream)
 
 
Zelda rose up from her bed her whole face and body was cover in sweat, her sheets and bed was soaked in her sweat. Her breathing slowly calm down as she finally realize it was just a dream a horrible dream she was now in her royal quarters, she got up from her bed and open the window she smile as she was now staring at the silent peaceful town since it was still nightfall. She saw beyond her town and into the landscape of the land it was very calm she finally calm herself the land of Hyrule has been in peace for the past six months since Link the chosen hero of the Gods defeated the Lord of evil Gannondorf. Ever since then the whole land was living peacefully thanks to him and of course thanks to Midna the Twilight Princess, after Gannondorf was defeated she return to the realm of Twilight and destroy the Mirror of Twilight which was the gate to the realm of Twilight.
 
While looking trough the window she began to recalled that horrible dream she had its true that evil has been vanish and the land was once again peaceful but will it stay like that, or will a new more powerful evil rise to shatter the peace that the chosen hero fought hard to achieved.
 
“I wonder if that dream is true” Zelda whisper while looking at the night sky” this is the second time I had that dream, is it a warning? Will it come true if this is a premonition of future events to come then I won't ignore it I will be ready and face this evil as the ruler of Hyrule”
 
She closed down the window and went back to her bed she hope that she didn't had that dream again, she slowly drift again to sleep and she pray that her nightmare never comes true.
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
So how do you like the story so far Im going to try and update this story because I still have to finish a chapter from my massive Naruto/Sailor Moon crossover story as always reviews are always welcome flames ARE NOT see you on the next chapter.