Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction / Power Rangers Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Power Rangers REVOLUTION ❯ Power Rangers, Unite... Part One ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

FINAL ADVENTURE
P.T One
 
Day of the alignment
 
The Sun was rising for another glorious morning in Pennsylvania. I stretched my body in my bed, and sniffed the morning air.
 
For the past few days, not a virus or a Redcoat was seen. Ebenezer hadn't seemed to be at his any of his tricks by far, but we took no chances and stayed alert.
 
Dr. Franklin had the idea that Ebenezer must be up to something really, really, awful. Perhaps that was why he was being so quiet.
 
Still, just because we had to stay alert didn't mean we could live our days like normal people.
 
I just loved waking up in the morning. When the birds are chirping, and the weather is nice. The sun shining brightly, and the breeze was light and nice.
 
Vlad and the others were already downstairs preparing breakfast. “Uh oh… I think this is one of those mornings.” Vlad teased.
 
“One of those Mornings?” Henri asked. “What are you talking about?”
 
Vlad told them that on certain beautiful mornings like this one, I felt so warm and cozy after a goodnight sleep, that I just had to wake up and say good morning to everything.
 
Vlad pulled out his PSP, and dialed in so it would play my good morning song.
 
As the Music filled through the whole building, my head snapped up. “I know what time it is…” I said as I climbed out of bed and walked over to the window.
 
 
 
(Mykan)
 
Good morning sunlight, time to start the day
Good morning bedroom, I'm on my way
Good morning mirror, who's that face I see
Well it must be, Good morning me
 
 
Good morning flowers on my window-sill
Fresh air and sunshine there to have your fill
Good morning to a day that's bright and new
Good morning, Morning, to you
 
I walked over to my clothes. “Ah, Good morning clothes!” I said cheerfully. “I've been waiting to put you on.”
 
Everyone at the table giggled when Vlad said, “What did I tell you?” Then I came downstairs for breakfast and greeted everyone, even the food.
 
Good Morning breakfast smells and food to eat.
And friends I'll meet, as I walk down the street.
 
After Breakfast, I washed up and walked outside, but I was still singing, and bidding good morning to friendly faces, and they waved to me.
 
Good morning sunlight, time to start the day
Good morning thoughts to think, and words to say
Good morning to a day that's bright and new.
Good morning, Morning…
… to you.
 
Sarah, James, and I mounted our Horses, and were ready to head off to the market to get some food for lunch and dinner.
 
“You guys ready.” I asked. James and Sarah nodded, and Sarah showed that we had quite a few things to get… Quite a Few!
 
“Alright then… Let's move out!” I hollered. “Ride like wind Victoria!” and we all rode off together.
 
Vlad kept on starring until we were out of sight. “Yep… some things never change.” He said to himself.
 
Vlad was staying behind to help Moses and Henri around the Print shop that day.
 
Later on
 
As Henri was dusting the books, he came across a really old one that fell off the shelf, and burst open and a few of it's rotting pages scattered.
 
“Ooh… Sorry about that.” He said. “That's quite alright, Henri.” Said Dr. Franklin. “It's a very old book, and it falling apart was to be expected.”
 
He picked up the pages and brought the book out to the table where the gang and I were having lunch.
 
“Yes… this old book has been with me, my father, and grandfather… Away back to my pilgrim forefathers.”
 
“What's the book about?” I asked.
 
Dr Franklin passed us some of the damaged pages that fell from the book, and we all saw the it was about myths and legends.
 
But my page told us about an artifact called, the Crystal Egg. That was an artifact I had absolutely no knowledge about at all, nor did Vlad.
 
According to it's legend…
 
Once, every 75 years, when the sun is in perfect alignment with the stars, and being blocked by absolutely nothing…
 
If an individual who held the Egg in his possession stood out and held it over the sun from his point of view. The Power of the egg would be unleashed.
 
A power so great, and so magical, It could grant the holder any wish that he desired, no questions asked.
 
“Sacre' bleu!” Henri whispered. “Anything that you want.”
 
Dr. Franklin himself was amazed too when he first ever read that legend. “In all my years I never heard of a more powerful artifact.”
 
The others were all deep in thought about what it would be like if the Crystal Egg really existed. After all, it was in a book of myths.
 
However, I discovered another layer of text hidden under some of the dust that revealed more about the egg's power.
 
Meanwhile, in the Sky Fortress
 
This was it, the day Ebenezer had been waiting for. In just a few short hours, the Sun would align perfectly with the stars and with absolutely nothing blocking them.
 
No Planets. No moons. Not even a small meteor! The would allow Ebenezer to use his crystal egg to make a wish that would bring all his Power Ranger Villain figurines to life.
 
He would use them to crush the rangers, and then go on to spread his future knowledge on the past, and make everyone in sight his obedient slaves.
 
Pity the book copy he had from 2010 didn't have the other text layer that I was able to read in Dr. Franklin's book. Perhaps it was an undiscovered thing?
 
All through the time in his wait, he'd been making so many Super Wax Redcoats, which by now totaled to at least 1,000 in all.
 
“The time has nearly come, my faithful army!” he called out over the assembly. “This is the last sunrise the world will know before all madness breaks loose.”
 
“For today is the day when we shall prey amongst the weak. Destroy all those who appose me. We shall build… A NEW ORDER!!!!!”
 
All the Redcoats raised their muskets and fired as their way of cheering. Malakar even applauded, but he still wasn't certain of his master's plan.
 
This was also the day he was going to get his answer if Ebenezer was merely using him like he used Tom and Sakura.
 
If this was true, and he planed to betray him… Malakar would have his revenge!
 
END OF ACT ONE NEWSPAPER SCENE ZOOMS OUT!
 
Sarah was upstairs watering the potted plants that were around. “Ah, that's nice.” She said as she sniffed some of the flowers.
 
Then she went onto the windowsill plants, when suddenly, it got darker outside. Like a solar eclipse or something.
 
“Huh… What--!”
 
Soon everyone within the dark area, that now seemed to cover about 500 miles square, was looking up.
 
It wasn't any eclipse. Something huge in the sky was casting it's shadow over the entire region.
 
We all gathered outside. “Oh, man… tell me that is not what I think it is!” cried Moses.
 
“I'll give you two guesses, but we're only going to need one!” said Vlad.
 
I looked up at the object which no doubt about it was the sky fortress. I slowly clenched my fists, and gritted my teeth. “Ebenezer!” I said ever so softly yet angrily.
 
“NAH, HA, HA, HA, HA!!” Ebenezer's sinister laugh sent shivers down all the civilians spines.
 
Suddenly, there he was on the top of the tallest tower. “The time has finally come.” He replied. “Rangers… This time, you'll not escape!”
 
He whistled up for some of the Redcoats to leap down and surround us all in the street.
 
The Civilians screamed and ran off, leaving us completely surrounded, but not in least bit scarred.
 
“Ready?” I asked. “Ready!!” they all cried out, and we raised up our Morphers. “Past, Present, Power!!” and morphed into our suits.
 
“Power of the Future!!” cried Vlad and he morphed into Future Ranger. Then we all drew our swords. “Rangers, Go!” and charged into battle.
 
We actually were doing pretty well, but Ebenezer took no notice. It was finally the moment of truth.
 
His figurines were all lay out before on the flat surface just below the tower, and Ebenezer looked up, “Ten more seconds!” he chuckled.
 
Finally, the last Redcoat was beaten, and vanished, but suddenly a glow of light was being admitted from something in Ebenezer's hand.
 
“What's he up to?” cried Sarah, but then she got her answer as the sky grew all red and murky as Ebenezer recited.
 
“Crystal Egg, I command to you!”
“Grant my wish, make it come true!”
“These figurines of villains you see!”
“Bring them to life, so they may serve me!”
 
“Crystal Egg?!” we all cried. As much as we didn't want to believe it, it was true, the Crystal Egg was real, and Ebenezer just made a wish on it.
 
The ground in the entire region began to quake violently as big bolts of lightning shot down from the skies, and seemed to strike a whole bunch of figurines.
 
“Whoa… what's happening?” cried James as so many small balls of dark light began to rise up where the figurines once stood, and began flying around all over the place.
 
Then they all crashed right along the roof tops and transformed into what I hopped to god were not, but they were there.
 
Every single villain from the Power Ranger TV series ever made were all there.
 
From, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Rita Repulsa, Lord Zedd, Master Vile
 
From Power RangersZeo: King Mondo, Louie Kaboom, Archerina, Prince Gasket
 
From Power RangersTurbo: Divatox, Elgar, Maligore…
 
From Power Rangersin Space: Astronema's evil side, Ecliptor, and the five Psycho Rangers…
 
From Power RangersLost Galaxy: Captain Mutiny, Barbarax, Scorpius, Trakeena…
 
From Power RangersLight-speed Rescue: Queen Bansheera, Olympius, Vypra, Loki, Diabolico…
 
From Power RangersTime-Force: Ransik and Nadira's Mutated forms, Frax…
 
From Power RangersWild Force: Master Org, Super Jindrax and Toxica
 
From Power RangersNinja Storm: Lothor, Zurgane, Choobo…
 
From Power RangersDino thunder: Mesogog, Zeltrax
 
From Power RangersS.P.D: Emperor Gruumm, Broodwing
 
From Power RangersMystic force: Morticon, Necrolai
 
And of course… there was one villain; One Very special villain that was the very darkest, most evil, the ruthless leader of them all.
 
The One… the only …DARK SPECTER!!!
 
Ebenezer smiled so wide, you'd think his jaw would crack. “NOW ME AND MY ARMY WILL DESTROY THIS WORLD… AH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!”
 
All the villains began to laugh along with their awakened master. The Rangers and I were scared to the bone. I recently told them about these fierce monsters, and they were no viruses.
 
They were Aliens, Robots, Demons, Mutants, Orgs, Dark Ninja's, and many, many more. “EBENEZER!!” I shouted, “YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!”
 
“Oh, really!” Ebenezer replied. Then he motioned for Dark Specter. He nodded and called to the others…
 
“Do as you wish…” his deep, ugly voice echoed, “Destroy this world, and the Rangers with it!”
 
The other warriors all cheered and then a lot of them flew off to different corners of the globe, while Ecliptor, Astronema, and the Psycho Rangers of them stayed behind with Ebenezer.
 
“ATTACK!!” Dark Specter and Ebenezer Roared together, and their team jumped down from the castle.
 
“They're coming!” cried Henri, “What do we do now?”
 
“What we always do!” I answered. “Rangers, Go!!” My team each charged one of the Psychos while Vlad dealt with Ecliptor and Astronema.
 
Since we already had our encounter in fighting other Rangers like us, we expected the Psychos to be pushovers, but I forgot something very curtail.
 
On Power Rangers in Space, these Rangers were able to sense all of our moves, and quickly find ways to counter them.
 
Moses aimed a punch, but Psycho Black caught it. “Impressive!” he sniggered, and then kicked Moses in the gut sending him hurdling into a wall.
 
Psycho Pink managed to match all of Sarah's best kicks. “Not good enough there, Ducky!” she said using a bad English accent, and blasted at Sarah with her eye lasers.
 
Henri was being tackled and Roughed about by Psycho Blue. “No more.” He whined, “I cannot take anymore!”
 
“Too bad!” Psycho Blue snapped and tossed Henri over through a shop window, shattering the glass.
 
James couldn't even draw out his sword fast enough before Psycho Yellow got to him. “Slow and steady don't win this race!” he mocked.
 
Psycho Red even pulled a fast one on me, and stole my Re-animator from my belt. “No… Give that back!” I yelled.
 
“Oh, you want it back, eh?” Psycho Red teased. “Here… take it!” he said offering it to me. “If you can catch it.” Then he tossed it way up high into the air.
 
It Landed right in Dark Specter's hand. “Ooh… Lunch time!” he growled. He popped the device in his mouth, and swallowed it.
 
“NOOOOOOOO!!!”
Vlad was already forced back to towards the rest of us, and he looked pretty bad from battling Ecliptor and Astronema. “Man… these freaks are tough!”
 
“You think so?” Ecliptor hissed. “You rangers are not even worthy of our time of day!”
 
“That's right…” added Astronema. “We expected a good fight, and were knocking you all over like Dominoes!”
 
I stood up weakly. “You won't… destroy us!” I said wearily.
 
“Ah… but we don't plan on destroying you yet!” Ebenezer hissed. “GET THEM!!” And all the enemies with us fired all at once.
 
We all fell over unconscious, and our Ranger suits vanished. Dark Specter grabbed us all in his huge hand and placed us on the fortress.
 
“Excellent!” said Ebenezer. “After all this time, the Rangers have met their Match!”
 
“Well done, Dark Specter! Now as promised, you may roam free, and do as you wish!!”
 
Dark Specter and his minions nodded and then disappeared. Leaving us at Ebenezer's disposer.
 
It was a good thing that we were all unconscious, otherwise we wouldn't be seeing the horror taking place.
 
All the villains that were unleashed were attacking on all corners of the globe, and destroying so much.
 
Even all our allies got attacked, and once in place at the center of the skies. Dark Specter unleashed his dark energy wave that spread across the entire planet.
 
People were turned to stone, if not then killed. Buildings were busted up. Landscapes had become burning wastelands… ALL OF IT!!”
 
When the waves had stopped. The only structure still in one piece was Ebenezer's fortress in the sky, and only he, his minions including his regular minions, plus me and my team were left.
 
“The world is now mine… Mine… MINE!!!!”
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
Mykan and the Rangers wake up in Ebenezer's dungeon, and without their Morphers.
 
“You Rangers have stood in my way long enough!”
 
The world has turned into nothing but a desolate wasteland, and Mykan seems to have lost his confidence.
 
“The Power Rangers have failed, Ebenezer has won!”
 
Is this truly the end of the world?Can the Rangers boost their leader's confidence back?
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!