Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction / Power Rangers Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Power Rangers REVOLUTION ❯ Power Rangers, Unite PT Two ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

FINAL ADVENTURE
P.T Two
 
 
PREVIOUSLY ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
Ebenezer used the crystal egg at the time of the solar alignment, and made a wish to bring all Power Ranger villains to life!
 
“Now me and my army shall destroy this world!”
 
The Rangers all put up a valiant effort, but they were no match for Dark Specter and his minions.
 
“Now Dark Specter… DO IT!!”
 
Is this really the end of the world, and the end of the Power Rangers?
 
POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
 
“Wake up Power Rangers!” a familiar voice called to us. “No, you're not dead; Yet. Just unconscious!”
 
One by one the Rangers and I opened our eyes, and discovered that were chained to the walls in the dungeon of Ebenezer's sky fortress.
 
Not only that, but when we looked on our wrists we saw that our Morphers were gone.
 
“Looking for these, Rangers!” Ebenezer teased as he held up a small sack with the bracelets inside.
 
“You won't get away with this, Ebenezer!” I said, “We'll stop you yet!”
 
Ebenezer just chuckled. “Well… it looks as though you're too late in saying that.” Then he gestured that we look out the window.
 
What a horrible sight it was! The sky was still all red and murky. The world was filled with unexpected eruptions and explosions, and the only living things left, were Ebenezer's minions.
 
They were going about and having fun destroying the remains of the of the buildings and landscapes. Except for, Dark Specter, who was sleeping on top of the fortress.
 
I hung my head low, in the deepest of shame ever. We were too late!
 
“You monster!” snapped Sarah with Tears in her eyes. “Why on Earth would do something this horrible?!”
 
“Because… this is what they asked for!” growled Ebenezer. “No one ever appreciated me for who I was, for what I did, or for anything else!”
 
Ebenezer went on about everything. His father always seemed to care more about money and power than his own son. He didn't even care if he hurt anyone in the process.
 
Ebenezer never knew what he saw in his old man. He used to idolize him, and want to be just like him, and then he realized that all he really cared about was money.
 
Ebenezer realized that if he ever wanted to escape his father's wicked clutches, he'd have to become his exact equal. Run him out of business.
 
But… just one kid like him, who was ridiculed and insulted for no reason just because he wore glasses, or had a nice hairdo, etc, etc!
 
No one ever wanted to be his partner, No one eve asked him for help, or even to borrow a pencil if he had a spare. Ebenezer was one sad and lonely little guy.
 
He had to work hard every day of his life, and he even was sent to college when he was only ten years old. That's where things got even worse.
 
 
He was given everything he needed to invent machines or devices that would either make, or break him up.
 
But none of his inventions ever seemed to go right, and people still picked on him, and when he came here to the past and was treated badly again, he decided to only use his inventions for evil.
 
“Already, my minions have are destroying the remain of this primitive world, and once their all finished, we'll re-build this world in my image, and all the lost people will be revived… as my obedient slaves.”
 
“Dude… that is so not cool!” said Vlad.
 
“Ha, ha, ha… so what?” Ebenezer snorted. “My world will revolutionize history, and I will be ruler of it all. Pity you all won't be there to see it”
 
“Why?” asked James, “What are going to do to us?”
 
“Isn't it obvious enough? You Rangers have foiled my plans for the absolute last time, I'm going to round up all my minions when their finished, and then destroy the lot of you.”
 
“D-D-Destroy us!” cried Henri. “You can't… You won't!”
 
Ebenezer stared Henri dead in the eyes. “Oh, I can, and will!” he said deeply.
 
“Right now, I've got to get back to supervising the demolition, but I won't leave you all alone!” he then clapped his hands, and Malakar, and some redcoats came in.
 
“Stand guard!” he demanded and he left.
 
Malakar stayed outside the dungeon room door holding the Morphers in the sack, but he was still not sure of Ebenezer. There had to be some way to prove if he was planning to betray him, but how?
 
Meanwhile
 
From all corners of the globe, the monsters were roaming about and destroying every little thing they could find.
 
Ebenezer had even loaned them more Redcoats to use as their own minions, and assist them in the destruction.
 
Lord Zedd, Rita, and Vile were in London and making short work of all buildings still standing.
 
King Mondo, and his Machine monsters were flying about the farm lands and blowing up all the vegetation still growing.
 
Divatox, and her goons, had succeeded in turning all the oceans into hot angry seas of magma.
 
Everywhere you looked, there was nothing left of the world. No humans, no animals, not even a mosquito.
 
I pretty much had no hope left in me, and I just stood there as I was. Chained to the wall, with my head hanging low.
 
“Mykan… what are going to do now?” asked Sarah, but I didn't respond.
 
“Mykan… Hello!” added James.
 
Henri even kicked a small pebble at me, but I was low down, I didn't even flinch. “Mykan please… We need your `elp.”
 
I finally looked up and sadly shook my head. “… I can't help!” I said sadly, “I can't help anyone now.”
 
“Whoa, whoa, bro…” said Vlad, “Don't you go saying that. There's still hope for us.” The others nodded in agreement, but I still didn't look up.
 
“No, guys… don't you see what's happening?” I asked. “Just take a look out there!”
 
The other's did realize I was right. The whole world was as we saw out there. There was no place to go, and nobody left alive.
 
My re-animator couldn't possibly fix all this. It would take years. Even if it could do that, the Re-animator was in Dark Specter's belly.
 
Dark Specter wasn't the only problem. If we couldn't even beat one team of the mega monsters, what chance would we have against the whole thing.
 
If we went out there again, we could be destroyed for sure!
 
“Face it guys… Even if we can get out of here, which I highly doubt, There's nothing we can do to stop those monsters.”
 
“The Power Rangers, have failed… Ebenezer has won!”
 
Vlad couldn't take another word of this. “Alright, man… you shut your mouth and listen up!” he said angrily. “Okay, I'll admit that we're in a sticky spot now, but we can't let that stop us.”
 
“I agree…” said Sarah, “Mykan, ever since we first met, I've always known that you were different, and it's not because you're from the future”
 
“…It's because you are a genius!”
 
My head suddenly perked up. “What?”
 
“It's true…” said Henri. “Mykan… you `ave pushed us to come this far, so now we will push you the rest of the way!”
 
“You're not just a Power Ranger, Mykan.” Added Moses. “You're the RED Ranger, our leader, and the best kind of leader I've ever met.”
 
“I agree, Mykan.” Said James. “We've been in plenty of difficult situations before, and you lead us right up and out of them.”
 
“What they said, bro.” replied Vlad, “Now, you going to let some little kid take over the world, or are you going help us beat him?”
 
 
A great fire seemed to blaze in my eyes, and I found the strength of ten. “YEAH… I'll DO IT!!” and in a rage, I broke out of the chains, manacles and all, and busted the others loose.
 
Then I was just able to bend the bars on the cell wide open before the strength of ten wore off, and I looked back at the team.
 
“Red Ranger's back… and he's here to stay to the end!” I said. The others cheered for joy.
 
END OF ACT ONE NEWSPAPER SCENE ZOOMS OUT!
 
Malakar heard the commotion and busted into the room with the redcoats. “Hey, how did you all escape?!” he roared.
 
“It doesn't matter.” I said, “We're out, and now we're going to knock you in!”
 
“And we'll do it without our Morphers!” added Moses.
 
Malakar ordered the redcoats to move in and attack, but he soon found out that we were right. Each of us were taking down the redcoats with ease.
 
“I must warn the Master!” he said.
 
Meanwhile
 
The monsters had returned and were all gather up to the roof where both Ebenezer and Dark Specter were there to greet them.
 
“Well done my minions!” he said proudly. “The world as we knew it has been destroyed.”
 
“Yes…” added Dark Specter. “Now, we shall rebuild our new improved world! A world of evil.”
 
The monsters all jumped and cheered. “The time has come for us to start using our powers in different way.” Said Vypra.
 
“Aye there, lass…” said Captain Mutiny. “If we use our powers just right, we might be able to change more than just the world!”
 
the monsters all cheered again.
 
“As evil creatures…” came the voice of Frax. “We will show the world, and all the worlds in the galaxy that goodness is for losers.”
 
“We've all tried to fit in before.” Said Lothor, “If anyone tries to overcome us again, we shall show them how tough the darkness really is!”
 
Everyone cheered again, and then Ebenezer hushed them all. “Now then, lets get busy!!” he cheered.
 
No sooner did the monsters run off, when Malakar burst through the doorway. “Master… Master!!” he cried.
 
Ebenezer sighed. “I warned you never to interrupt, Malakar. So this had better be good!” he said.
 
“It's the Rangers master, They've escaped!!”
 
Ebenezer was silent for a moment, and then. “WHAT!!!!” he thundered and roared.
 
“Yes, Master…” replied Malakar, “Their found their Morphers, and now their searching for the crystal egg!”
 
Well, Ebenezer wouldn't care less if we stole the egg, as he thought that since he wished on it already, it was rendered useless.
 
However, he finally did have an idea of how to get rid of the rangers once and for all. “Well, don't just stand there!” he bellowed to Malakar, “Go after them!!”
 
Malakar did as he was told, and No sooner had he left when Ebenezer hopped on a little hovercraft he'd recently built, and warned Dark Specter to get off the fortress.
 
While inside… The Rangers and I, In our suits, searched everywhere in the fortress for the Crystal egg. I knew it was our only chance left to save us all.
 
It would have been a lot easier if we didn't have to deal with all the guards roaming about.
 
Finally, we came to Ebenezer's throne room, and were confronted again by Malakar who was holding the egg.
 
“Looking for this, Rangers!”
 
“The Crystal egg!” I said, “Hand it over, Malakar!”
 
“Never!” Malakar barked back, “I have no idea what you desire with this object, but I'll not hand it over!”
 
“Give it… or else!” snapped Henri.
 
Malakar refused again, and then we ended up playing an un-wanted game of Keep-away with Malakar and five other redcoats.
 
While outside, Dark Specter, and Ebenezer made it to safety. “What are you planning to do?” Dark Specter asked.
 
Ebenezer whipped out a remote control with a big red button on it. “I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this, but they left me no choice!”
 
Back in the Fortress, it was long and hard, but I finally got the Crystal Egg away from the villains. “I got it… I got it!” I cried happily.
 
Malakar was furious and began to charge us…
 
Ebenezer poised the remote at the fortress. “So long!” he snarled, “This is where we say goodbye!” and he pressed the red button.
 
The entire bottom of the fortress, which was where the engines were, blew up into a cloud of black smoke. The Castle started to drop like a rock.
 
“Whoa… hey…” I cried.
 
“What's happening!” cried Sarah.
 
Malakar looked outside. “We're going to crash!!” he yelled. “It's no good… WE ARE DONE FOR!!”
 
“Not if I can help it!” I yelled, and I held up the Crystal egg and shouted out…
 
Crystal egg, we plunge and dive,
But after we crash, keep us alive!
 
The Fortress plunged lower and lower towards the hard ground, and CRASHED with the force of an avalanche, and avalanche it was too as the castle began crumbling down into a pile of smoky rocks.
 
“Bah, Ha, ha, ha, ha… Ah, ha, ha, ha!!” Ebenezer was acting all happy as a clown. He'd finally gotten rid of the Power Rangers. “I live for moments like this… Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha!!”
 
Dark Specter was happy too, and he and Ebenezer walked off into the mists. “Remind me to get a new fortress!” he said to Dark Specter.
 
Little did any of them know, that Ebenezer had not succeeded at all!!
 
In the center of the rocks, James, who no longer had his ranger suit on, shook himself out of the rubble. “I'm alive…” he said, “But how?”
 
He didn't know, but then he saw Henri being crushed by two heavy boulders. “Assistance… Assistance!!” he cried.
 
James came over and pulled the rocks away, and he was then joined by Moses and dug Henri out. “You… guys alright!” panted Moses.
 
“I'm not alright!” cried Henri as he flopped over. “Ooh… I am sore all over the place.”
 
Suddenly, the pile of rubble he was laying on rumbled as the rocks and dirt fell off of Vlad. “Ooh… sorry Vlad.” Said Henri as he got off.
 
Vlad shook the dirt out from his hair, “Oh… Man!” he cried. “I think I sprained my head!”
 
They searched through the pile of rubble, and found Sarah. “Are… are you alright Sarah!” James asked.
 
Sarah got to her feet. “Ooh… I fell like a… agh!” she fell on her bottom. “… A mountain just fell all over me!”
 
“It did!!” came a muffled voice from under the rocks.
 
“Huh? Mykan, is that you?” asked Sarah. Everyone looked around, but couldn't find me. “Mykan, where are you?”
 
“You're… sitting on me!!” I cried.
 
Sarah looked around, and then saw my hand poking through the pile “I'm sit--AH!” she rolled off and I rose up out of the ashes.
 
“AGH… At least the Crystal egg is still in one piece!” I said in relief. Everyone looked confused at how we were all still alive and how the Crystal egg worked when it was already wished on.
 
“Let's get out of this mess!” I said, “And I'll explain on the way.” We all dug ourselves off the rubble pile an walked away through the hazy environment of what was once the world.
 
“Wait a minute!” cried Henri, “Where is, Malakar?”
 
“Oh, I'm sure he's fine Henri!” said Moses. “He's a smart Rat, he can look after himself.”
 
A few moments after we left. Malakar burst himself out of the rocks, and he was really looking steamed.
 
“Ebenezer…!” he growled. “He betrayed me! I'll have my revenge!”
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
Malakar finally confronts Ebenezer, and plans to settle the score.
 
“You sold me out for your own idiotic desires!”
 
The Poor Rat ends up being taken as a hostage and brutal slave of Ebenezer, but then the Rangers show up, and they also brought reinforcements.
 
“Rangers… everywhere, there must be 100 of them!”
 
The time for the Ultimate showdown, for the fate of the world has come. Who shall emerge victorious?
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!