Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: The Past. V.S The Future ❯ Athour's notes: Now and Then. ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

EPILOUGE
 
Author's notes:
 
Hey everyone, Mykan here, and I was also “The voice of Paul Philips!” (No I'm not really British)
 
Ithought we'd rap up this story with a few versions of… (Now and Then)
 
After all, I did use a lot of farfetched theories in this story, some that were scientifically impossiblefor 1780.
 
So without further ado… Take it away Sarah!
 
 
NOW AND THEN
 
: With Sarah Phillips/ Hiller
 
 
Sarah: “Time for Now And Then, Comparing life in the 18th and 21st centuries!”
 
 
First:
Let's Travel across the ocean, From New-York to France!”
 
NOW
 
An Airliner… Takes 6 hours!
 
THEN
 
A Frigate… Minding the wind drift, it would be a lot slower…2 months… the jet won!
 
* * *
 
Next:
Let's look at What Boys and Girls wear!”
 
NOW
 
GIRLS WEAR: T-shirt… Jeans… and platform shoes!
 
BOYS WEAR: T-shirt… Jeans… and Sneakers!
 
THEN
 
GIRLS: Cap…bodice…stomacher… gown… Petticoat… and shoes
 
BOYS: Hat… Cravat… Waistcoat… Shirt… Coat… breeches… Stockings… and shoes!
 
* * *
 
Finally:
Let's send a Letter from Philadelphia to London!
 
NOW
 
Now By Email…Wow, only three seconds.
 
THEN
 
It was sending letters By Ship… “Oh Mr. Shark, you're so uncivilized!”…2 months!
 
Well no surprise…Email wins!
 
* * *
 
Sarah: “That's all for Now… and Then!”
 
* * *
 
Author's notes
 
Thank you Sarah, for that wonderful moment, and thank YOU ALL for reading my story, I hope you'll review it.
 
If you'd like to learn more about LIBERTY'S KIDS, Visit LIBERTYSKID.COM
 
It's not my website, but it is there.
 
Well I must head back to the Present, and remember.
 
HISTORY IS THEIR JOB
THE FUTURE IS YOURS
 
GOOD-BYE!