Lilo & Stitch Fan Fiction ❯ New Adventures of Lilo & Stitch: 'Ohana Onipa'a ❯ Unexpected Reunion ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Lilo and Stitch. I only own storyline and Experiment 631.
Unexpected Reunion
Yuna was awoken by the sounds coming from her room. She turned and saw her friend, Stitch asleep, but shaking and mumbling. Yuna sighed, "Not again." Yuna went over to her friend's bed. Stitch was weeping in his sleep. "Li.. Lilo.... Please come.... ba....." Yuna picked up Stitch and hugged him tightly, waking him up. "There, there. It will be ok." Stitch brought out his extra arms and hugged Yuna back. Yuna whispered in Stitch's ear. "It was about Lilo again wasn't it?"
Stitch let out more tears, only saying, "Ih." Yuna softly rubbed Stitch's ears. "It will be ok, Stitchie." Yuna looked at the clock and calender, then added, "You should try to cheer up. Today is your birthday."
Yuna then thought, 'I wish I could tell him... but I can't... not yet.' Yuna was brought out of her thoughts by Stitch's voice. "What is Yuna thinking about?" Yuna replied, "Nothing. Just..." Stitch starred at Yuna and wondered what was on her mind.
"Tell Stitch." Yuna, hearing Stitch, returned to her thoughts. 'Should I tell him? No... it would ruin the surprise.' Yuna replied, "Can't tell you. It is a surprise." Stitch lowered his head. Yuna continued, "Cheer up. Today is a happy day. Lets go and get some breakfast. We are having coconut cake." Hearing this, Stitch looked up, his ears perking up.
Yuna and Stitch left their room and went into the kitchen. Pleakley was already there, preparing breakfast, while Jumba was on his space phone. Jumba looked up and saw Stitch. "Must be going now." Jumba hung up the phone and said, "Ah, Yuna and 626. What are you doing up so early?" Jumba then noticed the look on the blue experiment's face. Jumba turned to Yuna and simply asked, "Again?" Yuna nodded. Jumba thought, 'My experiment has come such a long way over the years. Seeing him like this... I wish I could... not yet.' Jumba kneeled and opened his arms. "Be coming here 62... Stitch." Stitch walked up and hugged his creator.
A few minutes later, everyone, including Obaa and Yuna's father were at the table. Pleakley was bragging to Obaa and Yuna's father about his "highly expert knowledge" about Earth culture, Jumba appeared to be in deep thought, Stitch was enjoying his breakfast which included coconut cake, and Yuna was talking to Stitch.
"You have really come along way since we first met, you know that Stitch?" asked Yuna. Stitch looked at Yuna as she continued, "You have become so selfless and you care so much for others. Despite your... dreams, you always help those in need." Yuna hugs Stitch tightly. Stitch smiles a little bit.
Jumba turned and said, "Yes. 626 has done so many good deeds, evil genus had to be modifying good deed counter to hold more numbers. So very proud of my creation."Jumba smiled at Stitch.
Later on that day, Jumba was in his lab, working on project. 'Why am I doing this?' Then Pleakley walked in and said, "Hey Jumba, it is almost time for Stitch's party." Jumba turned from his project and said "Huh? Oh, right." Pleakley glanced at the project Jumba was working on. "What is that?" Jumba nervously glanced at his project. Jumba turned back to Pleakley and asked, "What is what?" Pleakley pointed at the project Jumba was working on. Jumba said, "That is uhh..."
Pleakley looked at the computer screen and gasped "Experiment 631! Why are you..." Jumba covered the one-eyed alien's mouth. Pleakley continued, "What does this little monster do?" Jumba, knowing he was caught red handed, sighed and said, "Remember when evil Kenny boy always kept bragging with his lackeys about how girls are not being warriors to family's faces?" Pleakley nodded. Jumba continued, "In response to comment, I have started work on Experiment 631. This will be a female combat experiment with all powers of 626, plus having ability to swim."
Pleakley nodded and said, "When it comes to proving those bullies wrong, that does make since. Now come on, everybody is waiting." Jumba rolled his eyes and saved his work.
Back in Yuna's room, Stitch sat in a depressed mood. 'Another birthday. What surprise can Yuna be saving for me. Why can't she just tell me?'
Stitch paced back and forth, then stopped in front of the container that contained his belongings. He went through the container, looking at the items he found over the years since he landed on Izayoi. One item caught his eyes. One item from before he met Yuna. A red collar with a Tiki Ku, the Hawaiian god of strength.
Stitch's eyes began to water as he picked up his tiki collar and remembered how he got it. It was given to him by the one girl he loved more than anything: Lilo Pelekai. Stitch began weeping deeply. Stitch put the collar on and continued holding the tiki.
Stitch heard a sound and looked up, his vision nearly blinded by his tears. It was Yuna. "Stitch, please don't cry", Yuna said as she hugged the blue alien. Yuna really hated seeing Stitch like this. He always brings joy to anyone he meets and yet he still is so sad.
"Stitch?" Yuna asks. Stitch slowly looks up at her. "It is time for your surprise." Stitch looks at Yuna with curious eyes still flowing with tears, now feeling anxious. A few seconds pass by. Then a voice is heard. "Happy birthday, Stitch" Stitch gasps. 'That voice.' Stitch look toward the room door.
A figure is standing there. Stitch clears the tears from his eyes and stares at the figure. Stitch has a shocked expression. 'It can't be..." The figure was a teenage girl with blue pants and red shirt with white leaf patterns. She had tan skin, long flowing black hair, wide smiling lips, and chocolate brown eyes, eyes that Stitch could never forget.
"Li...Lilo?" said Stitch. Lilo nodded and her and Stitch ran towards each other. Lilo picked up Stitch and hugged him very tightly. Stitch was crying again, but these were tears of joy. Stitch said, "You came back." Lilo responded, "Nobody gets left behind." Lilo kissed Stitch's nose. (Lilo looks the same way as she looked in the "Skip" episode.)
Yuna smiled as watched the happy reunion of Lilo and Stitch. Stitch said, "Meega soka... meega soka." Lilo responded, "No Stitch. I'm so sorry for what I did."
Stitch said, "It is ok. Meega understand why. You want to spend time with Keone." Lilo shook her head. "I broke up with Keoni. He was not my type. He is with Mertle now. Besides, our friendship is too important." Stitch said, "Meega feel the same way. Stitch broke up with Angel. She is now with Rueban."
Lilo responded, "Now things are back where they should be." Lilo put Stitch down and walked up to Yuna. Lilo and Yuna hugged each other. Lilo said, "Thank you. Thank you for being there for Stitch and filling the void in his life." Yuna said, "You should be proud of him. He always puts the needs of others before his own."
Lilo smiled at Stitch and said "I am." Lilo turned back to Yuna and continued, "You can concider yourself a part of our ohana now, Yuna. You are like a second sister to me." Yuna smiled and said, "Ichariba Chodei." The two girls hugged again.
An hour passed by. Lilo, Yuna, and Stitch had joined the others. Stitch had opened his presents. The birthday cake was chocolate-coconut. Lilo's sister Nani hugged Stitch, she too was happy their broken family was back together again. Nani said, "We missed you Stitch. There were many days where I longed to have to clean up after your rampages... well, almost anyways." Stitch smiled at what Nani said.
Later, Jumba said "I have been working on teleportation devise. Once invention is complete, we will being able to teleport between high tech house here and spaceship in Hawaii." Everyone smiled at this. Soon both parts of the extended ohana would be practically next door to each other.
Everyone continued talking about how Stitch had turned there lives around. Jumba discussed with Nani and Yuna's father on giving up grades to improve the family's living situation, Pleakley was once again bragging about he learned about Earth, and Lilo was still expressing her gratitude towards Yuna for what she did for Stitch. And Stitch was finally reunited with Lilo.
The next day, Lilo, Stitch, and Yuna were talking. "Meega promise to visit Yuna," said Stitch. Lilo said to Yuna, "You will always be welcome to our home." Yuna responded, "Same goes for you. Remember, Stitch. Ichariba Chodei." Stitch put his hand on Yuna's shoulder and said, "When we meet, we become cousins forever." Yuna, Lilo, and Stitch smiled at each other and hugged one another.
Meanwhile, Jumba taught Odaa and Yuna's father how to use the high tech communications system so the entire family could keep in touch no matter how far apart they were. Soon the time came for the Ohana to return to Hawaii along with Stitch, Jumba, and Pleakley.
Yuna and Stitched hugged each other and said their farewells. Stitch said, "Stitch promise to keep in touch." Yuna said, "Me too." Stitch jumped into Lilo's arms and the two went onboard Jumba's ship. The ship slowly lifted off for Hawaii. Yuna smiled, "Until we meet again."
End of Chapter -- More to come soon!