Lilo & Stitch Fan Fiction ❯ New Adventures of Lilo & Stitch: 'Ohana Onipa'a ❯ Gathering the Cousins ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Lilo and Stitch. I only own the storyline and Experiment 631
Gathering the Cousins
After half an hour, Lilo and Stitch contacted the Grand Councilwoman. On the screen, the tall, thin, grey alien female with the large pointy yellow collar said, "Good evening, Ambassador Pelekai...... The Councilwoman's face turned to one of concern when she saw the tears in Lilo's eyes." Lilo..... what's wrong?" Through her tears, Lilo said, "My family....was taken..... by Hamsterviel." The Councilwoman sat in thought. "I assume you want to embark on a rescue mission to get them back." Hearing this, Mertle and Keoni stepped up. "That gerbil freak got my mom too, as well as my boyfriend's father. We are going with Lilo to help save them." Lilo nodded. "That's right. We are planning a rescue. How soon can you send someone to assist us?"
The Councilwoman said, "I will be glad to help you save your families. And fortunately, Captain Gantu is less then a day away from you. He can pick you up in the BRB-9000 by noon tomorrow." Lilo nodded, "Good. We will gather up the fighting experiments and bring them to the house, then wait for his arrival." Stitch then sent a copy of the coordinates of Hamsterviel's base to the Councilwoman, who nodded upon seeing them. "I do feel Dr. Hamsterviel is luring you into a trap. Fortunately, Turo is along the way. After Captain Gantu picks you up, he can pick up some extra volunteers to assist you." Lilo asked, "What kind of volunteers?" The Councilwoman said, "Lets just say they are the ones I call to deal with threats to the Galactic Federation. Captain Gantu will arrive by noon tomorrow." Lilo smirked and said, "Thanks, Miss Grand Councilwoman." The transmission was terminated.
Lilo turn to Mertle and said, "Don't worry, we will save you mom." Mertle nodded and said, "I hope we can." Keoni added, "What kind of trap do you think he has waiting for us?" Lilo shrugged her shoulders.
The four left the house and went around the island to gather up the experiments. Fortunately, they found Nosy. They told him to inform the experiments he runs across to meet at Lilo's house. Just then, Lilo's space cell rang, saw it was Yuna, and she picked up. "Aloha, Yuna." "Hey Lilo, how are you?" Lilo said, "Not good." Lilo then informed Yuna about what Hamsterviel did with her family and her rescue plan. Yuna looked ready to hurt someone upon hearing this. "I am sorry to hear about that. How soon can you get to Jumba's ship? I am going with you." Lilo responded, "What? Yuna,you are still too young, plus we are dealing with not just Hamsterviel, but Leroy and his clones. Each Leroy are red, evil twins of Stitch!"
Yuna smirked and said, "In case you did not know, I can probably hold my own against one of them, right Stitch?" Stitch answered, "Ih. Yuna beat Stitch in karate when meega crashed in Izayoi." Yuna then said, "My father told me that Jumba had tested the teleportation unit and it works perfectly. I will go find Sparky and be ready to transport within an hour." Lilo replied, "Very well. Just be careful when you come with us and make sure your family is okay with it." The two concluded their call.
Mertle smirked. "Stitch got beaten in karate by a little girl... hehehe." Lilo giggled, while Stitch blushed and simply responded, "Ih." Another voice said, "I thought Stitch couldn't lose a fight." The four turned and saw a red haired teen around Lilo and Mertle's age, along with a bat-like experiment. "Victoria!" Lilo and Victoria hugged each other, while Snooty flew up and landed on Stitch's arm. Victoria said, "I heard from Nosy about your family. I want to help you get them back." Lilo nodded, "Gantu will be arriving tomorrow. So, what do you three want to do tonight?" Victoria said, "Well, I think I should run home really quick to make sure I have everything I need." Keoni and Mertle made similar decisions. Lilo said, "Once you get what you need, you should crash at my place." Victoria smiled and replied, "That sounds like a good idea." Keoni and Mertle nodded in agreement.
Later, Lilo and Stitch had arrived in Jumba and Pleakley's ship, while Victoria, Mertle, and Keoni went back to their homes to get what they needed. Stitch activated the teleporter controls and Yuna and Sparkey appeared in the teleporter pods. Stitch shouted, "Yuna!" The blue alien and Yuna ran up to each other and hugged one another, joined by Lilo. Yuna said, "I am so happy to see you both, I just wish it was under different circumstances." Lilo said, "I know....." Lilo looked like she was about to cry again. Stitch put his arm on Lilo's shoulder and said, "Don't worry, Boojee-bu. We will save ohana." Lilo hugged Stitch, "I just hope they are ok when we find them."
As the four headed from the ship towards the house, Stitch asked, "So, how is your karate class?" Yuna said, "Well, I got a new student from Okinawa's main island. His name is Joshua. He was not born in Japan though. He was from California. His father is in the United States Marines and he got stationed in Okinawa recently. He is a good kid. Though that bully, Kenny, and his friends pick on him all the time. Ended up stealing his bag of marbles. I managed to get back the bag for him, but the one with his favorite color is missing." Yuna then thought, 'Wait.... didn't I hear Stitch call Lilo boojee-bu? That's what Stitch used to call Angel while they were together.' Yuna turned to the couple. "Hey when did you two start going out?" Lilo said, "Well, after Nani assured me that she was ok with it, I admitted my feelings for Stitch. Turns out he feels the same way about me." Yuna smiled and said, "That's wonderful news. I was hoping you two would get together."
The four went into the house. Lilo and Stitch gave Yuna a tour of the house, while Sparky tagged along. The couple told Yuna about the way the house was before Stitch, Jumba, and Pleakley came along, the time the house was destroyed while Jumba was trying to catch Stitch, the house getting rebuilt better than ever, as well as the time Jumba automated the entire house, only to have Glitch take over the House Computer, resulting in the upgraded house trying to destroy everyone in it.
Later, Mertle, Keoni, Victoria, Gigi, and Snooty arrived at the house, along with several fighting experiments, including Kixx, Heat, Mr. Slushy, Spoldyhead, Frenchfry, and several others. Everyone decided to have pizza that night. Thanks to Frenchfry being there, there was no need to order. Everyone mainly discussed planning for the upcoming rescue mission.
Afterwards, most of the Experiments slept in the living room. Mertle, Keoni, and Gigi used David and Nani's room. Victoria, Yuna, Snooty, and Sparky went to Jumba and Pleakley's room. Lilo and Stitch of coarse slept in their rooftop dome.

Meanwhile, Hamsterviel's ship arrived at a barren desert planet, and landed in the courtyard of a large structure in the middle of an ancient city. Hamsterviel exited his ship, surrounded by Leroy clones, followed by Nani, David, Jumba, Pleakley, Mrs. Edmonds, and Mr. Jameson, all six of them in Galactic Federation handcuffs and restrained in floating devices, who were guarded by more Leroy clones. They all entered the complex and proceeded down a long corridor.
When they got into a large room overseeing a court yard, Hamsterviel climbed up the step ladder and into his throne like chair. The villainous gerbil said, "Welcome to what will be your new home for the next few days. I hope you will be 'comfortable.' Nani replied, "You will never get away with this! Lilo and Stitch will stop you." Hamsterviel gave an evil grin and said, "Having faith in your all-so-stupid sister, eh? Do you really think I did not anticipate her and that weakling 626 would gather up the other experiments? Once I can separate her from 626 and those failed experiments, your sister would be beaten in no time." Nani spat in Hamsterviel's face, "You hurt my sister and I will turn you into a hand purse, you mutated gerbil!" Hamsterviel wiped the spit of his face and jumped up and down, shouting," I am not gerbil-like, I am HAMSTER-LIKE!!!!!"
Mrs Edmonds asked, "What do you want with us?" Hamsterviel said, "Well, now that we are here, I can answer your questions. Like I said, you will be staying here for a few days, in order to lure 626 and the earth brat into my trap." Mr. Jameson spoke up, "Umm, what do you have against Lilo and Stitch anyways?" Hamsterviel turned to Mr. Jameson, shouting and jumping up and down, "Those two are always ruining my all-so-clever plans! I had the galaxy in my grasp many times, only for it to slip away......" Hamsterviel noticed that Leroy was mimicking his every move again. Hamsterviel decided to let it go, and continued, "Well things will be very different this time. Once the Little Girl and 626 are out of the way, along with any experiments they bring, then we can proceed with Phase Two of my all-so-clever plan." Jumba asked, "And what would being Phase Two this time?"
The evil gerbil yelled, "Stop interrupting me with all the interruptions! As I was saying, once I have rid my self of the two troublesome goody-two shoes, I shall overthrow the Galactic Council and begin the reign of Dr. Jacques Von Hamsterviel!" Hamsterviel then pulled his red cape over part of his face in a dracula fashion. "Guards, show the prisoners to their cell." The Leroy Clones led Nani and the other prisoners out of the room.
End of Chapter -- More to come soon!