Lilo & Stitch Fan Fiction ❯ New Adventures of Lilo & Stitch: 'Ohana Onipa'a ❯ First Date and Return of a Villain ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Lilo and Stitch. I only own the Storyline and Experiment 631.
First Date / Return of a Villain
Lilo and Stitch awoke to the sun shining in their room. Lilo smiled at her boyfriend and kissed him. "Good Morning, Stitch." Stitch responded, "Good morning, bujee boo". The pair kissed again.
Afterwards, they got out of bed and rode the elevator down and walked to the kitchen, holding hands. Nani, Jumba, and Pleakley looked up at the two. Nani smiled at her sister as she noticed Lilo holding Stitch's hand. Pleakley thought,'I am going to have a field day with writing the perfect romance story.'
The new couple sat down next to one another at the table for breakfast. "Good morning everyone," said Lilo. The others returned Lilo's greeting. Lilo started eating her pancakes and asked, "So, how did everyone sleep?" Nani said, "I slept good, and I am sure you slept better than ever." Jumba said, "Evil Genius is agreeing with bigger girl." Pleakley added, "Well I think it is fascinating."
After breakfast, Jumba had called Lilo and Stitch to his lab. The former evil scientist brought both of them into a big hug. "Jumba is happy you two are being together." Jumba then explained about the special formula that would give Lilo special abilities, including experiment lifespan, while still remaining human. Stitch liked the life span part. Lilo said, "Now you don't have to worry about losing me to old age." Stitch responded, "Meega agrees. Ever since the incident where we used Skip, meega have nightmares about losing Lilo to time. Meega decided that when Lilo got too old, to use BabyFier to help Lilo live longer." Lilo smiled and said, "That's so sweet. And I would want you to do that for me too." Then Lilo thought back to what Jumba said and asked, "Do we have to use needles.... I hate them."
Jumba gave a big laugh. "Not to be worrying not-so-little little girl. Evil Genius has devised formula as beverage. All you will be needing is one. Of coarse, I am having more just in case." Jumba gave a large glass with blue fluid to Lilo. Lilo asked what it tasted like and Jumba shrugged his shoulders. Lilo drank the formula and said, "Wow! That was delicious!" Moments later, she felt stronger then before and with more energy. Lilo said, "Are there any weird side effects besides what you mentioned?" Jumba answered, "Besides what I mentioned, uh, no."
Later that day, Mertle called and Lilo told her the good news about her and Stitch. Mertle said, "Wow, I always thought you two would get together, even back when we were rivals." Lilo and Mertle decided to go see a movie together, along with Keoni and Stitch.
As Lilo and Stitch were getting ready to leave, Jumba stopped them. "Before you be going on first date, Evil Genius is having something for 626." Jumba handed Stitch a photograph of a teenage Hawaiian boy with blue hair. "Gaba?" Jumba said, "Using ship's super computer, Jumba has created this photograph. Be showing it to Experiment 316." Lilo looked at the photo. "That does make since. Thanks Jumba."
Before they left, Nani and David came in. Lilo asked, "I thought you had to work." Nani said, "No. Mister Jameson is coming over today." Lilo had a thought. "Hey Nani, since me and Stitch are going on double date with Mertle and Keoni, why don't you invite Mrs. Edmonds over too. That way Mertle and Keoni's families can get to know each other more while we are out." Nani thought for a minute and replied, "That sounds like a good idea." Stitch and Lilo then left while Nani called Mertle's mom.
First the new couple dropped by Morpholomew's shop and Stitch showed the picture to him. Morpholomew scanned the picture and then turned to Lilo. After Lilo was transformed into the image of the boy on the picture, Lilo looked at Stitch. "Nothing ha....." Lilo looked in the mirror and so that Morpholomew had transformed her instead of Stitch. Lilo shrieked. Stitch, upon seeing what the morphing experiment did to Lilo, turned to Morpholomew and growled, "That was for Meega! Meega bite your patookie hard!!!!" Morpholomew just laughed and transformed Lilo back to normal and then transformed Stitch into the blue haired boy on the picture. Stitch said, "You did that on purpose!" Morpholomew said, "Meega sorry..... I couldn't resist.... hehehe." Stitch growled and moved towards Morpholomew when Lilo stopped him. "Let it go Stitch."
The couple turned to leave, but heard laughing coming from behind. The two turned around and saw PJ giving Morpholomew a high five. Stitch growled, while Lilo giggled. "I should have known."
Lilo and Stitch then met Mertle and her boyfriend, Keoni, at the movie theater. Mertle asked, "Uh, who is this. Where is Stitch?" Lilo answered, "Oh, this is Stitch." Mertle's jaw dropped down. "Jumba decided to create a photograph to show Morpholomew, that way, Stitch could look human for dates and other important events." Mertle looked at Stitch up and down. "Wow he looks cute like that. Hey Lilo, could I trade you Keoni for Stitch?" Keoni sarcastically said, "Hey!" Lilo and Stitch giggled at Keoni's reaction. Mertle kissed Keoni, assuring him she was joking, which he knew she was. The two couples decided to watch the Wasp Mummies 7.
Back at the house, Keoni's family and Mertle's mom were at Lilo and Nani's house. Mr. Jameson was congratulating Nani for all the good work she did, but mostly talked about their families. Pleakley was describing his latest fashion. Jumba of coarse was talking about his latest evil projects, somewhat spooking Mr. Jameson. But of coarse, Mrs. Edmonds was finding Jumba's ideas fascinating. Just then, they all heard a noise. Everyone turned and saw Stitch come into the kitchen. Nani asked, "Uh, Stitch. I thought you were out with Lilo. Where is she?" Stitch looked nervously at everyone. Jumba glared at the blue experiment suspiciously. The experiment, seeing he had the attention, growled and shouted in a voice that was not Stitch's. "Meega, nala kweesta!!!!"
Jumba reached for his blaster, only to have it blasted out of his hand from behind. Everyone turned and saw about a dozen Leroy clones pointing blasters at them. Everyone turned back to the blue experiment, that turned his color to red and pulled out his extra arms along with plasma blasters. Nani and Mrs. Edmonds screamed. Pleakley jumped up and ran screaming, only to bump into more Leroy clones. Jumba said, "Leroy! You are supposed to being on prison asteroid!" Another voice with a German accent repied, "No prison can contain him!" Everyone turned and saw the white gerbil like alien wearing a red cape, Hamsterviel entering the room.
"NO! Hamsterwheel! How have you been escaping?" yelled Jumba. The evil rodent shouted, "Hamsterviel, it is HAMSTERVIEL!!!! And to answer your question, thanks to my evil genius ingenious, I have constructed a device to shut down the prison's power and open my cell. I then made my escape after freeing my Leroy Army." Hamsterviel then climbed up on the table and asked loudly, "Now, I will ask you this all so simply. Where is that annoying little earth girl and 626?" Nani spat in Hamsterviel's face and yelled, "You stay away from my little sister!"
Mr. Jameson asked, "What do you wa......" Leroy blasted the ground next to Mr. Jameson's foot, silencing him. Hamsterviel said, "Your questions will be answered when we get to my all so secret base. Using you, I shall draw that Earth girl and 626 into my trap, where I shall destroy them and call them many nasty names! Hahahahaha!!!!!!" Hamsterviel stops laughing and coughs. "Hairball!" The Leroy's forced Nani, David, Pleakley, Jumba, Mr. Jameson, and Mrs. Edmonds out of the house and onto Hamsterviel's ship.
Meanwhile, Lilo, Stitch, Mertle, and Keoni had left the movie theater and decided to head over to Lilo's house after Morpholomew changed Stitch back to normal. Mertle said, "So, Lilo. What took you so long to admit your feelings for Stitch. I know you had a thing for him for a long time now." Lilo responded, "Well, the fact that we are different species kind of made me fear that Nani would not approve. But I was wrong. In fact, Nani helped me gather up the courage to tell Stitch how I felt about him" Mertle nodded and said, "I am glad she is very understanding. I mean, if I had a child who wanted to date an experiment, I wouldn't stop him or her. I mean, if you love someone, species difference doesn't matter."
Lilo smiled, "It is good to hear you say that Mertle. After all, no matter what......." Lilo froze in her tracks as they walked in the house. "Oh, no." The four looked around the house. It was a complete disaster. Stitch pulled out his extra arms, along with spikes and antennae and started checking around the house, while the others went into the kitchen and saw blaster marks on the wall and ground, along with Mr. Jameson's wallet and Mrs. Edmonds purse. Mertle picked up the purse. "Who.... who......" Lilo found a tape recorder on the table and pushed play.
The recorder started playing, "Listen up you all so stupid Hawaiian girl and 626." Stitch growled as the recorder continued. "I will be saying this so even your so tiny brains can understand this. Your family, along with their guests, have been taken prisoner to my hideout. If you ever want to see them again, you will deliver yourselves to my hideout. If you do not show up within three earth days, your all so-bossy sister will be the first to suffer the wrath of Dr. Jacques Von Hamsterviel!" Stitch picked up the data pad, showing the coordinates of Hamsterviel's base. Mertle dropped to her knees and started crying, while Keoni tried to comfort her. Lilo cried into Stitch's shoulder.
End of Chapter -- More to come soon!