Lilo & Stitch Fan Fiction ❯ New Adventures of Lilo & Stitch: 'Ohana Onipa'a ❯ Confession of Love ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Lilo and Stitch. I only own the story line and Experiment 631.
Confession of Love
While Lilo and Stitch were out visiting the experiments, Jumba, Nani, and Pleakley arrived at Jumba's ship.
Jumba noticed the look on Nani's face. "What is being on your mind?" Nani answered, "Nothing. Just happy everything is back to normal." Jumba nodded and added, "Think of Little Girl and 626, no?" Nani blinked at Jumba a few times. 'How does he know I was thinking about those two.' Nani responded, "You can say that." Jumba motioned Nani into his and Pleakley's room. Jumba then said, "Evil Genius has been suspecting that the two might have certain.... well... you know."
Nani just stared at Jumba and thought, 'If those two are having those feelings, I am not sure how I will respond. I mean they are two different species.' Jumba added, "I am going to tell you something which must be staying between the two of us at least for now." Nani nodded. Jumba pressed a few keys on his computer and a file popped up on the screen. "This is my file on the characteristics of experiments. Jumba has devised way of isolating characteristics of experiments." Nani looked confused and asked, "What characteristics are you talking about?"
Jumba said, "By isolating characteristics, I will be able to develop formula which will be giving normal life-form enhancements, which can greatly increase endurance, intelligence, and speed. Also, theoretically can be giving subject experiment life expectancy." Nani was shocked. "So you want to turn someone into an experiment? Does Lilo know about this? She will freak when she learns about this!" Jumba placed his finger over his mouth. "Little girl must especially know about this yet. It is being for her if she desires....." Nani was now really shocked, "You want to turn my little sister into an experiment?" Jumba held up his hands. "No! Formula is not be made for such purpose. Little Girl will still be human. She will just be having few experiment qualities and experiment life expectancy."
Nani looked confused, "Life expectancy?" Jumba said, "My experiments are aging differently than other lifeforms. Evil Genius is not even being sure how long experiments will be living. A long time, if there is even being limit." Nani thought, 'If Lilo can live as long as Stitch, than Stitch won't have to worry about losing Lilo to time. I wonder if this has anything to...' Nani asked, "Does this have anything to do with what we suspect about Lilo and Stitch?" Jumba nodded quietly. Nani thought, 'Is it possible that Lilo and Stitch have those kind of feelings for each other? Do they even realize it? How would I respond if they were.... it would just be weird....'
Just than Pleakley entered the lab and asked, "Did you tell her?" Jumba nodded. Pleakley turned to Nani and asked, "What is your opinion about..." Jumba silenced the one-eyed alien. "Be keeping it down." Nani looked at Pleakley and thought, 'So he suspects too?' Nani answered, "I need to think on this for a little bit. Just carry on with perfecting the formula."
Nani turned and left Jumba and Pleakley's ship and went back to the house and straight to her room. Nani faced herself in the mirror. 'Can my suspicions be correct. What if they do have those kind of feelings for one another?'
Nani glanced at the picture of her and David. She remembered the expression on his face when they fell for each other. Lilo now has a similar expression on her face when she looks at Stitch and vice versa. The more Nani thought about it, the more it made sense. Nani turned to the picture of Lilo that she had and said aloud, "Is it true, Lilo?" Nani turned her thought to the past. 'Well, Stitch has always been there for my sister. He saved her countless times and he is not some stranger she just met.'
That evening, Lilo and Stitch had returned home and the whole family sat at the table for dinner. Everyone seemed quiet. Nani was keeping an occasional eye on her sister and Stitch while they ate a delicious cuisine prepared by Pleakley, which he actually managed to get right to the relief of everyone there. "Me and Stitch bumped into Mertle today. You should have seen Stitch's face when he learned of our friendship," said Lilo. Nani smiled at Stitch, who had just eaten his meal in one gulp. But before Stitch could eat the plate, Nani snatched it away from him, "Oh no you don't. This is part of the china set that David got for our anniversary."
Stitch had a sulky look on his face, until Lilo put her hand on his shoulder. Stitch glanced at Lilo and blushed, though no one could see it through his blue fur... almost. Lilo noticed, and was blushing as well. Nani and Jumba noticed this as well. Nani thought, 'If they feel this way, why don't they tell each other?' Jumba however knew the reason why they were not admitting anything.
Nani said, "Lilo, can I talk to you alone please?" Lilo nodded and got up. Nani turned to Stitch and said, "Don't worry, Stitch. I won't keep her long." After the two sisters left the kitchen, Jumba turned to Stitch. "Why don't you head for dome, Stitch. I will tell Little Girl when she comes back." Stitch nodded and headed for the elevator.
Lilo and Nani went to Nani's room. Nani turned to Lilo and asked, "Is there something you would like to tell me?" Lilo had a curious look on her face. "About what?"
Nani thought to herself, 'It I am right, how will I react. If they do have feelings for one another, why won't they admit it, unless....' Then it dawned on Nani. Nani asked, "Lilo, how do you feel about Stitch?" Lilo froze up and asked, "What do you mean?" Nani saw Lilo trembling. Nani calmly said, "You love him, as in love love, don't you." Now Lilo was terrified and thought, 'Oh no!'
Lilo's facial reaction gave Nani her answer. Nani motioned for her sister to sit down and turned to the mirror. 'So she does feel that way about Stitch'. Nani said, "Lilo, have you told him?" Lilo answered, "I wish I could." Nani saw her sister was shaking really badly. Nani said, "You are afraid that I won't approve and try to separate you aren't you?" Lilo nodded, tears forming in her eyes.
Nani hugged her sister tightly and said, "Lilo, you should tell him how you feel, cause I am certain he feels the same way about you." Lilo looked at her big sister and said, " You.... mean you are ok with it?" Nani smiled at Lilo and said, "Yes. One hundred percent. You have gotten to know him ever since you were very young, he saved you from a life of eternal depression, and he saved you countless times. He has been your guardian angel since the day you two met. Any one who does that for you, human or experiment, I can't help but approve of." Lilo felt greatly relieved and hugged her sister. "Thank you, Nani. Thank you."
Lilo ran down to the kitchen, and saw only Jumba and Pleakley there. "Where is Stitch?" Jumba glanced at Lilo and said, "626 is being in dome." Lilo nodded and took off excitingly. Seconds later, Nani arrived in the kitchen. Jumba asked, "Did everything be going well?" Nani smiled and nodded.
Lilo rode the elevator to her rooftop dome and saw Stitch sitting on his bed. Lilo sat on her bed and nervously played with her thumbs, before turning to Stitch. "Stitch, can you come here please?" Stitch jumped off his bed and walked up to Lilo. Lilo patted the bed and the experiment sat next to Lilo.
Lilo's heart was racing. 'Does he feel the same way. I hope I am right.' Lilo turned to Stitch and said, "Stitch, remember on your birthday when I surprised you by showing up in Yuna's room?" Stitch nodded. "I said that our friendship was too important for me to be looking for another boyfriend?" Stitch looked at Lilo and wondered what she was getting at. Lilo said, "I have fallen in love with someone."
Stitch sighed sadly. "I understand. If you are in love with someone, you should tell him how you feel. Who is the lucky boy" Lilo took Stitch's hands and stared into Stitch's black eyes. Lilo leaned towards the blue experiment and made contact between her lips and Stitch's. Lilo pulled back. Stitch had a very shocked expression on his face. "The lucky boy is you Stitch." Stitch couldn't believe his ears. "Really?" Lilo said, "I love you, Stitch." Stitch was shocked and happy at the same time. They just sat there looking at each other for several moments. Stitch started to lean towards Lilo, "Stitch love Lilo, too."
Lilo and Stitch kissed each other on the lips for several minutes, releasing the deep love they shared with each other for a very long time. Lilo and Stitch felt like they were in heaven. They pulled back as their lungs were being overwhelmed. Lilo said, "Wow! You kiss good." Stitch smiled and said, "You are pretty good yourself, Bujee boo." Lilo smiled at hearing Stitch call her bujee boo, the same thing Stitch used to call Angel. Lilo and Stitch kissed again.
End of Chapter -- More to Come