Love Hina Fan Fiction / El Hazard Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams, Nightmares, and Reality Upon The Magnificent World ❯ Seeing what is an Illusion ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dreams, Nightmares, and Reality Upon The Magnificent Worlds

By Felpool_Leon

Disclaimer: I don't own Love Hina, Yu-Gi-Oh!, or El-Hazard. I have very little in my pockets as it is -_-…..

Chapter 1: Seeing what is an Illusion

"Hahahaha!!!!! What power do you think can destroy a body like mine?" Laughed a girl in white clothing and piercing eyes, she stared at Kaiba, defiant and smug. He looked beside him; a young man was cradling a woman with light blue hair and crying into her chest.

"Ifurita..." Kaiba said softly. Where the hell did he learn that name?! "Arise Blue-Eyes White Dragon!!!! Attack with White Lightning!!!" He yelled, gathering all of his anger and frustration into his duel set system and summoning the ultimate dragon to attack the monster before him. The dragon used its breath which got to her, only to be somehow absorbed by her hand that she held out in front of her and blasted back at him. Kaiba barely managed to fall backwards to feel the heat from the blast. Laughter ensued soon after from the attacker. But it came from another person, this time someone more familiar to him.

"Poor Kaiba-boy, you should of known that Kalia can deflect attacks like that. What a shame you didn't." Pegasus said appearing next to her smiling.

"Pegasus! How did you…?!" Kaiba stuttered in a shocked voice.

"Hmmm hmm hmmm hmmm….I won't tell. I just came here to have some fun." Then his eye flashed and a bright light enveloped Kaiba.

"No…..no…….NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

"Seto! Wake up!!" Mokuba shouted, trying to wake his older brother up.

"Wha…….wha….wha Mokuba!!!!" Kaiba shouted, squeezing him tightly.

"Please…let go….need air…." Mokuba stuggled fiercely.

Kaiba quickly released Mokuba and ran into the bathroom where he rinsed his face several times.

"I'm sorry, just a bad dream……..just a bad dream……"

A/N: So what do you think so far?