Love Hina Fan Fiction / El Hazard Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams, Nightmares, and Reality Upon The Magnificent World ❯ Seeing What Might Be Reality ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dreams, Nightmares, and Reality Upon The Magnificent Worlds

By Felpool_Leon

Disclaimer: I don't own Love Hina, Yu-Gi-Oh!, or El-Hazard. I have very little in my pockets as it is -_-…..

Chapter 2: What might be reality….

"The Bugrom again?" shouted an angry, yet aggressive female voice that ripped through the mind of one persons dream "Can't they just give up and stay home already?"

"They will always be unreasonable Shayla-Shayla, you must live with that. Look out!" called Afura Mann to the red-haired priestess.

"What th-Oof!" She cried falling down to a blow from a Bugrom who had ambushed her and in the process knocked her out. It then grabbed her and carried her over to a large craft to where a man started cackling an all too familiar laugh.

"At last! I have someone who Makoto holds dearly in his heart! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Cawed Jinnai.

"Let her go!" Makoto said as he found his way to him.

"Not a chance! I have reached too far to let go now! But I do have a little present for you. Go Harpies! Attack my nuisance! AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" with that he ran off, leaving Makoto and everyone else to fend for their selves.

"What a fine mess were in!" Fujisawa chimed in, beating up some left over Bugrom.

"I don't know what is up with my brother lately. He is acting so weird….MAKOTO! LOOK OUT TO YOUR LEFT!!!!" Nanami cried.

Makoto was about to be slashed to bits by a claw, only for it to be blocked by a sea of flying turtles and a dark blast from a mage-like person, destroying the harpy type monster instantly. He then looks to his right to find someone riding a blue dragon with a short beak and legs. He had black, gold, and red hair and wore a blue blazer and black shirt with blue pants. The other person was standing on a turtle that is flying and she wore an Indian-like getup. They both get off and walk over to Makoto. He notices that the female who was on the turtle has what looks like the Key Staff strapped on her back. He starts to have flashbacks of his beloved at that instant and kneels down with his head at his knees and his hands on his head.

"Makoto?" someone calls out to the person sleeping

"Ifurita…." Makoto calls out. Moaning and rocking his head back and forth.

"Makoto, please wake up!" Shayla-Shayla shakes up Makoto to where his eyes focus enough to see what is happening. He immediately lunges upwards and squeezes her in comfort.

"Shayla-Shayla! You're here!" He said, crying hard into her. Shayla is shocked enough not to ask what he is talking about, so she just returns the hug and tries to soothe him as best as she can until he calms down.

A/N: I hope this makes the story better some ^_^. Please R/R.