Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 10

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Haruka was humming to herself, smiling happily, as she used a pencil to expand the diagram of the alter site. Today was the last day that she, Keitaro and Nyamo would have the site to themselves. Starting tomorrow morning, there would be a six-person detail team moving to the island to start the labor-intensive fine examination of the alter. The three of them had done the basic work, determining that it was connected to the temple, documenting the physical details of the site, doing basic excavation of the alter, and logging in the pertinent details of the site for the support team back at Todai to do more thorough analysis of the two sites.
 
Not far from her, Nyamo was sifting the last of their diggings through the screen and Keitaro was hauling the buckets of sand around, dumping and switching as necessary between helping Nyamo sift for any small artifacts. Haru grinned happily, eyes back on her work. Life is good, she thought languidly. The hot tropical sun pounded down, but the seemingly endless ocean had a constant wind off it, keeping the three feeling cool enough but not blowing hard enough to create sandstorms. There wasn't quite enough vegetation to support mosquitoes and sand fleas, which made Haruka think of the island as a smart place to put an alter. Hard to have your religious services while being eaten alive by bugs, she thought.
 
Looking at her arm, Haruka grinned. Nice to have a good tan once more, she thought, setting aside the large sketch pad and pencil to stretch. Moving over to the other two, she licked her lips at what she saw. Since the first time, she and Nyamo had taken to working next to nude, Haruka wearing thong panties and Nyamo working in her tattered, worn, barely-bigger-than-a-thong shorts. And because the girls were next to naked, Keitaro wound up working in his boxers.
 
There are good things about that, thought Haruka, slipping behind Keitaro. Reaching around his hip, she slipped her hand into his boxers and pulled his dick out as she rubbed her chest against his back. “Let's take a break, guys,” she suggested, giggling slightly as she felt the captive dick in her hand twitch.
 
“S…sure, Haru,” Keitaro replied. With a quick caress, Haruka reluctantly released his dick and moved toward the group's supply stack, where the water, food, satellite phone and equipment pack was arranged under the small canvas and aluminum pavilion to keep it out of the sun's hot gaze. First to the supplies, Haruka picked up the cup and water jug, pouring a cup and handing it to Nyamo. The dark-skinned girl nodded her thanks before steadily draining the cup. Accepting it back, Haruka filled it up again and offered it to Keitaro, who shook his head. Smiling, she drank the water, refilled the cup and handed it to him.
 
As Keitaro drank the water, Haruka gazed at the site, the small island, the open water around them. “You know, I think I am going to miss having this all to ourselves,” she said. Keitaro nodded.
 
“Yeah, I kind of feel that way, too,” he said without thinking. He had not even fully realized his mistake before the two girls sandwiched him in a full-body hug/grope.
 
“Why, Keitaro, you stud!” breathed Haruka. “You don't want to give up your two naked slave girls?” she teased him. Keitaro almost choked on air at that, though Haruka noticed that his boxers tented nearly instantly. “You know, if you really want me to, I could be…persuaded to keep doing this, even back in camp,” she breathed in his ear.
 
Keitaro licked his suddenly dry lips. Whenever she talks like that, it makes me so horny! he thought, feeling a hand slip inside his boxers to caress his stiff dick. Slipping his arm around Haru's waist, he cupped one of her toned ass cheeks with his hand, while his other hand moved around Nyamo's waist to tickle her bellybutton. He had learned a lot of things about the two in preceding week and a half. Glancing down, he nodded to himself. Like the fact that that is Nyamo's hand stroking my dick, he thought; not without a fair amount of happiness, either.
 
“How much,” Keitaro stopped, cleared his throat, then continued, “persuading would it take, Haru?” he asked her, looking her in the eyes as he wiggled his fingers between her butt cheeks to rub her pussy from behind. Haruka obligingly eased her legs apart.
 
“Honestly?” she asked him, kissing him. “Just ask me,” she breathed in his ear. “Don't know about Nyamo-chan, but ask me, and I'll do it, Keitaro,” she promised him.
 
“Keitaro,” Nyamo's voice came from his other side. Looking to the girl, he saw her smile and nod. Haruka shared a smile with the girl.
 
“Looks like you will keep your naked slave girls,” she grinned.
 
“Um, I'd rather not have you do this while around the others,” Keitaro said, frowning slightly. Haruka felt her heart flutter.
 
“Any reason?” she asked as casually as she could.
 
“Well, it's just,” Keitaro paused, choosing his words, “I don't want to share you with a bunch of strangers,” he settled on his words. Haruka sighed, pressing her cheek to his for a moment. “Uh, Haru?” he asked her, uncertain if her reaction was good, bad or try again.
 
Haruka's lips on his silenced him. When she broke the kiss, she gave him a smile he had never seen before, but one that felt strangely familiar to him. “Keitaro,” she said, pressing herself to his side, “do you think Nyamo and I could talk you into persuading us to run around naked even though you won't let us?” she asked him playfully. Her hand joined Nyamo's hand at his groin, though Haruka elected to fondle his balls. Keitaro might not have been the sharpest guy, but even he couldn't miss the message.
 
“Sure, Haru,” he grinned at her and Nyamo. “I'll do my best,” he promised the two. A low, sensuous purr from the two was his answer. Just as he was debating how best to strip the last bit of clothing from the two women in his arms, the satellite phone beeped. Haruka positively glared at the device.
 
“Damn it,” snarled the woman, Keitaro and Nyamo almost feeling the hate rolling off her. Muttering curses under her breath, the eldest Urashima forced herself out of Keitaro's embrace, pausing just long enough to kiss Keitaro and push Nyamo against his chest. “Nyamo-chan, take care of our man for a moment,” she said to the girl, patting her hair.
 
“Haru,” the girl said, nodding eagerly. All but stomping the two paces to the phone, she grabbed the headset and keyed the line up.
 
“Urashima,” she bit out. This better be fucking important! she silently snarled, aware of her wet panties and flooded pussy. Glancing at her two companions, she saw Nyamo was on her back, legs wrapped around Keitaro's head as the young man eagerly practiced his oral skills. From the panting, gasping outbursts of Nyamo, he was developing his skills just fine. Rubbing her thighs together, she almost missed the voice from the headset.
 
“Haru-chan!” It took an act of will to focus on the conversation and not on how much she wanted the hard length of male meat poking out of the fly of Keitaro's boxers. Haruka blinked, identifying the voice.
 
“Granny,” she breathed, turning her back on the couple. “Something wrong?” she asked. Why would granny Hina call us? she worried.
 
“Does something have to be wrong for me to call my grandchildren?” asked Hina playfully.
 
“Well, no,” began Haruka, only to have Hina cut her off.
 
“Exactly! So, how are things going down there, Haru-chan?” asked the old woman. Haruka smiled widely, chuckling.
 
“It's…going,” she replied as innocently as possible. Oh, how it is going!
 
“Sounds like it,” Hina replied blandly. Haruka blinked. “You on an archaeological dig or visiting a cat house, dear?” she asked archly.
 
“Um, that's…” Haru swiftly tried to think of a reasonable story.
 
“Well, never mind that, Haru-chan,” said the old woman. “I don't plan to keep you long, in any event, so I will be brief,” she said, all business.
 
“I'm listening,” said Haru softly, picking up the main unit and moving to the beach, several meters from the couple. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that Nyamo had opted to trade Keitaro's tongue for his hard shaft, and the young girl was now holding on tight as Keitaro had his way with her tight, young body; with her complete approval.
 
“There have been some developments here that you should know about. As for Keitaro, it is your call what to tell him; if anything,” said Hina. Haruka nodded.
 
“Understood,” said the woman, sinking to her knees in the sand. “What is going on?” she asked.
 
-
 
“Na-chan?” came a voice from the door to her room. Blinking away her thoughts, Naru turned to see Mutsumi entering the room.
 
“Oh, Mutsumi,” she greeted the stacked Okinawan girl. “What brings you here?” she wondered.
 
“I'm getting ready for bed, of course,” smiled Mutsumi.
 
“Oh, right,” Naru replied, having forgotten that Mutsumi was staying with her in her room. Sliding the door closed behind her, Mutsumi casually stripped off her dress, her bra and panties landing on the floor moments later. Naru glanced at the clock, shocked to find that she had been lost in thought for more than three hours after the study group broke up.
 
“Come on, Na-chan,” Mutsumi urged, pulling Naru to her feet before attacking the other girl's clothes. Before she could even begin to protest, Naru was being led to her futon, as naked as Mutsumi.
 
“Mutsumi,” sighed Naru, having gotten somewhat used to the older girl's habits.
 
“You need some sleep, Na-chan,” said Mutsumi, laying Naru down before turning off the lights and joining her in the futon. Mutsumi got comfortably settled in, holding Naru close, face to face. Silence reigned for several minutes before Mutsumi spoke. “This brings back memories,” she said softly, her lips brushing Naru's forehead.
 
“It does?” wondered Naru.
 
“When we were little, you used to have nightmares,” Mutsumi said. “So, Keitaro and I slept with you to keep you from having nightmares,” she explained. Naru frowned.
 
“Are you sure?” she challenged the other woman. “I don't recall any of that!”
 
“Ask Granny Hina,” Mutsumi replied. “Anyway, you used to ask us to promise to stay with you all night,” she went on. “And we would, too,” added the girl.
 
Naru wasn't sure what to say to that. “Well, I guess Keitaro does have a thing for promises,” she said softly.
 
“Yes, he does,” agreed Mutsumi. “So do I, Na-chan,” the girl whispered before kissing Naru on the lips. In the dark, Naru's eyes shot wide open. Muffled sounds of protest sprang up, but died away by the time that Mutsumi released her lips.
 
“M…Mutsumi,” Naru protested, blushing. Mutsumi giggled.
 
“You still taste sweet, Na-chan,” she said, her hand stroking Naru's head affectionately.
 
Naru was breathing fast, her face close to Mutsumi's throat, the scent of the Okinawan girl flooding her senses. Mutsumi had always been a bit of a mystery to Naru, but of late, she was wondering if maybe Mutsumi wasn't a bit less mysterious, and a bit more exotic. That first time on Okinawa, a half-dozen times afterwards, the time when Kanako disguised her as Keitaro, a dozen or so times since then…maybe… Naru tried to force the thoughts away.
 
Her attempts were disrupted by Mutsumi's hand, stroking her head and hair in a slow, soothing manner. “Whenever you would wake up,” whispered the older girl, “you would have a hard time falling asleep again unless Kei-kun or I held you close while I sang,” Mutsumi said. “Since Kei-kun isn't here right now, I will do both,” she decided. Softly, the girl began to sing, though Naru couldn't place the language. It isn't Japanese, it isn't English, she thought, feeling herself relax. Absently, she snuggled closer to the dark-haired Mutsumi, who was singing softly in her ear.
 
“Mutsumi-chan?” she several minutes later, her voice slightly slurred.
 
“Yes, Na-chan?” replied the other.
 
“Am I…a bad person?” she asked Mutsumi. Mutsumi hummed.
 
“That,” she said quietly, kissing Naru once more, “depends on you, Na-chan.”
 
-
 
Kanako lay in Keitaro's futon in the manager's room in the Hinata, staring at the ceiling. Shinobu had spoken with her just as she had said she would, but now, Kanako was faced with a new set of decisions and choices. She's mad, thought the girl. She has to be insane to think her plan would make a difference, she told herself. Rolling over on her side, she studied the room.
 
She had not moved a single thing when she had moved into his room. All she did was sleep in his futon, her clothes were kept neatly stored in her suitcase, which she kept in the corner of the room. Everything else in the room was meticulously kept exactly as he had left it. The girl had gone through every last inch of the room, but put things back in the precise place she had gotten it from. What she had seen had given her pause.
 
In the older storage boxes had been his old photo club books. Pictures of him by himself in dozens of photo booth shots. Then, toward the end of one, a shot of him and Naru had appeared. From that point forward, the number of solo pictures had sharply declined, while the number of pictures of him with a girl - or more - had rising astronomically.
 
Of course, the photo albums had changed shortly after the last one had been filled. Gone were the small photo booth shots, and in their place were full-sized photos. In these albums, there were no solo pictures at all. Not of Keitaro, nor of the girls. Kanako had poured over them, cataloging and memorizing all that she saw. The greater balance had the core pairing of Keitaro and Naru, though the other girls were very well represented.
 
Kanako had discovered an ebb and flow in the photo albums. The closer that one of the other girls got, the greater the carnage that Naru spread. She had learned this by cross-referencing the repair bills and receipts Keitaro had kept. But at the same time, the closer Keitaro tried to get to Naru, the more she drove him off. This had been learned by evaluating the odd notes and thoughts in what passed for his journal, along with his mock exam grades and travel expenses. It is surprising how the airlines never noticed that Keitaro flies home a lot, but hardly ever books passage away from home, she thought fleetingly. Naru or Motoko Airlines handle his outward-bound flights, the girl thought, glowering.
 
Of course, in the newer materials, she had been alarmed to learn that the balance had once more shifted. Motoko had ceased her attacks about a year ago - just as she had claimed - while Naru's attacks waxed and waned. Kanako had been relieved to determine that Naru had not progressed past the petting stage with her Onii-chan. Of course, the lack of progress seems to have destabilized her even more, Kanako mused. Medial supply expenses had revealed the cycles that the so-called couple went through, and when matched against the receipts for restaurants and other sundry places, it formed distinct patterns.
 
The acceptance of Naru and Keitaro into Todai had had contradictory results. For a period shortly after their acceptance, the pair had leveled off. It was during this time that they had gone from a middle-school level relationship to an almost-adult relationship. Kanako's reconnaissance had revealed this to her a while before the current crisis. It was during his recovery from the broken leg incident that he had first gotten to explore Naru's body with his hands; and to see her naked without automatic flight time. Even then, she had reacted violently when he clumsily tried to advance their relationship.
 
In the last year and a half, their relationship had once more stagnated. And with his relationship with Naru stagnant, the other predators had moved in. Most noticeably was Motoko's move to close the gap between herself and Keitaro. And Shinobu managed to slip closer, as well - both of them right under Naru's nose! Kanako assessed. Kitsune had not moved closer, but she had maintained her distance, which in Kanako's opinion was far too close to Keitaro. Her tricks on her brother had fallen in frequency, but gained in intensity. She went from tricking him into touching her breasts to `accidentally' rubbing his face with her bare tits or `accidentally' falling into his futon naked while being `drunk', Kanako recalled her notes.
 
Rolling over to her other side, she stared out the window. Mutsumi had proven an elusive target to track. The girl had always been around her brother since they met up again years before. And he, Naru and she share a history together - one that predates my arrival, too, the girl thought uneasily. She had come onto the scene the year after the three of them had parted ways. From that point forward, it had been her and her Onii-chan at the Hinata together. But the time that her brother and the two main girls in his life had been together remained a live issue as far as the dark little sister of Keitaro was concerned.
 
All these girls, and my greatest rival proposes an alliance, Kanako thought, sighing. The girl had made a good case for her proposal, and no matter how hard she tried to deny it, the proposal seemed the most likely to yield the results they both wanted. And it is not like Shinobu is unattractive, mused the girl. And her strengths compliment my weaknesses, too, the girl considered. Grimacing, she once more tried to push the matter aside.
 
Not getting the results she wanted, she rose from her brother's futon and moved resolutely for the door. “Clothes, meow,” came a smug voice from the window sill. Kanako didn't need to look to know that Kuro was curled up on the narrow sill, his luminous yellow eyes watching for anything of interest in the shadows of the moon.
 
Kanako paused to grab one of Keitaro's shirts and to step into her panties before moving through the door to Keitaro's room. Turning down the hall, she exited the Hinata silently, moving resolutely toward the Hinata Tea shop. Reaching the closed gate, Kanako easily jumped up onto the wall, walked along it a short distance, and jumped to the small balcony where Granny Hina had her hammock slung.
 
“What brings you here this time of night, Kana-chan?” came Hina's voice, her amusement clear. “Couldn't sleep?” she teased her granddaughter.
 
“Do you oppose me being with Keitaro, Granny?” asked Kanako, straight to the core issue.
 
“Oppose?” asked the old woman, sitting up in the hammock. “And just what do you mean by that?”
 
“I am not his sister by blood,” said Kanako tightly. “I want to know if you will forbid me from being his - wife or lover, either one - because I share his last name,” said the girl, standing stiffly by the rail to the balcony.
 
“Would you give up if I did?” asked Hina.
 
“No.”
 
“Then what point would there be to me forbidding it, Kanako?” asked the old woman.
 
“And Haruka?” asked the girl.
 
“What of Haruka?” asked Hina. Kanako bit back her snarl of impatience. She had had years to get used to Granny Hina, after all, and knew better than to rise to the bait.
 
“You would forbid her to be with him, wouldn't you?” she pressed.
 
“Do you think she would give up if you would not?”
 
“No.”
 
“And so, once more, to what point?” Hina asked the young girl.
 
“Haruka is blood related to him!” protested Kanako. Hina hummed, but said nothing. “You forbid us to fight over him,” Kanako tried again.
 
“Yes, I did, as a matter of fact,” Hina agreed, smiling at something only she could perceive. Kanako considered this carefully, her mind moving quickly. If Keitaro were to choose me, and we are forbidden to fight over him… she pursed her lips. But, Granny is slippery; it can't be that simple! she resisted drawing the obvious conclusion. “Is that all, Kana-chan?” asked Hina, interrupting the girl's thoughts.
 
“Yes, Granny Hina,” said Kanako, lightly jumping back to the wall in preparation to return to her room. “Good night,” she added, silently padding away from the old woman. Snickering softly, Hina laid back down.
 
“Oh, Kanako,” she murmured. “Still so much to learn…”
 
-
 
“This is it?” asked Tsuruko, looking at her younger sister. Mutely, Motoko nodded. Tsuruko pursed her lips, surveying the contents of the opened drawer. “You are certainly…consistent,” she managed at last. Motoko blushed slightly. Catching sight of something that stood out from the field of white cotton, Tsuruko reached to the very back corner of the drawer and withdrew a carefully-folded bit of black satin and lace. Looking at it in the light of the room's bulb, Tsuruko noticed that it had sky-blue accents. “Well, what do we have here?” she purred, flicking her wrist, the garment unfolding with the soft sound of satin rubbing on satin.
 
Seeing what her sister had found, Motoko blushed. “It's nothing!” she squeaked, grabbing for the bit of cloth in her sister's hand. Tsuruko, anticipating the grab attempt, playfully kept it just out of her sister's reach, using an arm to keep Motoko far enough away that she couldn't reach the garment.
 
“Yes, it is a bit on the skimpy side,” she said, leering at her sister. “I had no idea you would buy such a thing, given how you have been for the longest time,” she observed.
 
“I didn't buy it!” Motoko hissed, still trying to get the item back from her older sister. “Keitaro gave it to me,” she explained. Tsuruko raised an eyebrow.
 
“Keitaro did?” she asked. I would not have thought him suicidal, but then, he does know her better than I at the moment, she considered. Examining the cup-less corset with attached garter straps, she was impressed. Finding a pair of real silk stockings and a minuscule string thong bikini bottoms with it, she had to admit she was impressed. “This is a very high quality garment,” she observed. Seeing the drop of pearl buttons and minimal adjustment clasps, she glanced at Motoko, who was still blushing. “Does it not fit?” she asked.
 
“It fits nearly perfectly,” said Motoko softly, not able to look her sister in the eye. “They all did,” she added, frowning slightly.
 
“All? He brought you more lingerie?”
 
“No,” Motoko shook her head. “He got all of an item…of this sort,” Motoko explained. “When we tried them on, they all fit almost perfectly, too,” she explained.
 
“Hmm,” hummed Tsuruko. Either he guessed and just got lucky six times, or he knew their sizes, determined the girl. “Do you know if…?” began Tsuruko, only to have Motoko cut in smoothly, as if she had anticipated what her sister would ask her.
 
“No, he does not know any of our sizes,” she said. “We discussed that the day after he got these for us. And he had been gone for several months, too. During that time, Shinobu had grown a little. Naru had lost a couple of centimeters around her waist, while Kitsune's chest had grown slightly. Even if he had know our sizes, it would not have been such a close fit with the changes in us while he was gone.”
 
“I see,” Tsuruko mused. “I would not have assumed that a souvenir would be an item of this sort,” she smiled.
 
“Well, it is Keitaro,” shrugged Motoko. Watching her sister from the corner of her eye, Tsuruko thought she saw a smile on Motoko's lips. “How did you know that was well made?” she wondered, turning the topic away from herself.
 
“I am,” she paused, “was,” corrected the elder sister, “a married woman, Motoko. I do know a little something about such clothing.”
 
“I…see,” Motoko replied, unsure if she was happy that her sister had been returned to her or sad that her sister had been put in a situation that left her status diminished because family honor demanded that she be available for marriage to a man - the only man - that Motoko herself had come to love. “In truth,” she said quietly, finally managing to get the skimpy bit of cloth back from her elder sister, “we had expected him to buy cheap stuff, but all of the outfits were like mine. Kitsune said that she had only seen stuff like that in high-end shops,” Motoko recalled, carefully folding the items back together. I had to ask Shinobu how to fold this thing, as well, she recalled, remembering how humiliating that had been. Still, Naru didn't seem much more familiar with hers than I did with mine. The fact that the slim, small domestic had known precisely how to fold it always made her feel vaguely uneasy. Of course, I would rather have to ask Shinobu something like that than Kitsune, reasoned the proud samurai girl.
 
“Yes,” Tsuruko's voice cut through her rambling thoughts, “that was definitely from a quality shop,” Tsuruko agreed, “and such things are not cheap, either. To have bought six such outfits must have set him back a sizeable amount.”
 
Motoko shrugged. “I wouldn't know, Nee-chan,” she dismissed the topic.
 
“He bought six,” murmured Tsuruko to herself. “Tell me, did you all model them for him?” she asked, smiling at her sister once more.
 
“Yes, we did,” replied Motoko, blushing again; but this time, she was breathing a little fast, and her nipples were visible through the thin robe she wore. So, that is how it is, thought Tsuruko.
 
“I have to say, I am somewhat surprised that would wear something like that; let alone in front of a man,” she teased her sister. Motoko scowled at her older sister.
 
“Only because it was Keitaro,” she said stiffly. “I would never dress in something that skimpy if any man other than Keitaro might see me,” she insisted hotly.
 
“I am also surprised that you could figure out how to get into it,” snickered Tsuruko evilly.
 
“It wasn't that hard,” Motoko denied, “and once I saw how the others got into theirs, it was easy,” she added. Tsuruko slid Motoko's underwear drawer shut once Motoko had put the item back in its corner. Moving over to the wardrobe, Tsuruko opened it, examining the contents carefully. Seeing only one lone skirt, and two blouses, Tsuruko turned her head to look at Motoko.
 
“What?” Motoko asked, not needing for her sister to say a word. “I prefer our school's uniform or my school uniform!” she protested. “It's just, in summer, the days can get really hot here, and a skirt keeps me cool.” Tsuruko eyed the lone skirt, a mid-thigh length summer skirt. It must look incredibly sexy on my sister, with her long, toned legs, Tsuruko thought. Looking at the blouses, she grudgingly admitted that they were not as bad as she had thought they might be. Still, room for significant improvement, determined the elder.
 
“Is this it?” she asked Motoko once more. Motoko nodded. Tsuruko thoughtfully closed the wardrobe. “I see,” she murmured. Listening to the insects chirp, she nodded to herself. “It is time for bed,” she directed her younger sister, slipping off the thin robe she wore. It was one of Motoko's after-bath robes. Turning off the light, the pair of sisters turned in. “Tomorrow, we have some errands to run,” Tsuruko informed her younger sister.
 
-
 
“Hey, part-timer!” came Seta's voice from behind Keitaro. Straightening from where he had been carefully unearthing a turtle shell that had been painstakingly carved and decorated, the young man turned to see his mentor approaching. Not far from him, Haruka glanced over from where she had been supervising the removal of a section of collapsed ceiling from the temple they had been trapped in almost three weeks ago.
 
“What's up?” wondered Keitaro. Seta stopped next to him.
 
“I was going over the logs and realized that we need to transfer our artifacts to the universities. Also, our equipment and supplies are running below nominal level, so we should resupply,” he said. Keitaro nodded, seeing Haruka walking toward the two.
 
“You heard?” he asked Haruka, who nodded.
 
“Yeah, and he's probably right,” she said. “I noticed that day before yesterday myself, but it wasn't yet critical, so I put it off,” she added.
 
“Oh. So, I guess we need to arrange for shipment of the artifacts and to go to town for the supplies,” Keitaro determined. Haruka nodded.
 
“How about you and Nyamo-chan take her boat to town and start getting the supplies arranged. Haruka and I will stay here a couple more days, then call you on the satellite phone, and you can have the cargo boat come back to drop off the supplies and pick up the artifacts. Then, you and I can arrange for them to be shipped to Todai from town,” suggested Seta.
 
“No,” said Haruka flatly. “Seta, you are supposed to be the site administrator, so act like it!” hissed Haruka. “Keitaro and I only came down here because it was an emergency. We are in the middle of another situation, and can't afford to get tied up down here doing your job. So, Keitaro and I will go with Nyamo to town. We will contact the university and have them arrange a ship to pick up the artifacts. We will also arrange for resupply and for packing materials to be delivered by a cargo boat from town. Then, we will be heading back,” she said.
 
Seta scratched his chin. “I guess you are right,” he admitted. “It's been nice to have you both on the dig, though,” he added.
 
Haruka hummed. “Keitaro and I will head out day after tomorrow, at sunrise,” she said.
 
“Why day after tomorrow?” wondered Keitaro. Haruna glanced at him before answering.
 
“We need to get a list of any additional supplies or equipment the team working the altar site may need,” she said. Since turning over the site on the outlying atoll to the main team, a party of four had established a small camp in what little area was available, and were spending four day shifts there, rotating between three teams from the main site. “I was thinking that a long-range radio might help us and them coordinate better; especially if something happens to either site,” she elaborated. Keitaro nodded.
 
“Makes sense,” he agreed. “Is Nyamo back yet?” he wondered. Haruka shook her head.
 
“Not yet,” she said. The dark-skinned girl had launched her boat earlier that morning, taking a net with her, and hadn't been back since. It was the opinion of the group that she was looking for a pack of tuna or other feed fish to make their supper more exciting. She had done it a few times over the last several months, and worrying about her was useless. “She'll be fine, Keitaro,” Haruka assured him, smiling at him.
 
“So, Keitaro,” Seta interjected, “what's going on in Tokyo that would pull you back when there is so much to be discovered here?” he asked. Haruka stared at him frostily.
 
“Family business, Seta,” she said, her tone dangerously smooth. “So keep your nose out of it before I break it,” warned the woman. Seta raised his hands in surrender.
 
“Ok, ok, Haruka!” he soothed her.
 
“Get back to work,” she said, tossing her head toward the collection tent. The man moved off. Haruka stretched her back, almost shoving her thinly-covered breasts in Keitaro's face. Surveying the busy site, she glanced at her watch. “Hey, will you take a walk with me, Keitaro?” she asked him softly. Blinking, Keitaro nodded.
 
“Sure, Haru,” he agreed easily. Together, the two moved away from the site, moving north through the underbrush before Haruka turned toward the west, toward the shallow oasis the Hinata crew had discovered so long ago. Though the water was clear and drinkable, the site drank bottled water, just in case of some pathogen or parasite being in the water and because the small green spot was nearly two miles from the main site. The small waterfall was a nice place to shower, though, if one didn't mind the hike. Most of the camp preferred to rinse off in the ocean, since it was much closer.
 
Haruka selected a spot near the waterfall and sat down, unbuckling her work belt - holding a sheathed machete, a canteen, knife, various small tools and a basic medical pack - and set it aside. Seeing Keitaro settle next to her in the partial shade of the trees near the waterfall, Haruka smiled. “So, what did you need to talk to me about, Haru?” asked the young man.
 
“Well, to tell the truth, I had another reason to ask you out here,” she admitted, grinning. “But I do need to talk to you,” her voice turned more somber.
 
“Is something wrong, Haru?” asked Keitaro.
 
“No,” she said. Yes, she thought. “It's just we do need to return to the Hinata. I was wondering how you felt about that.”
 
“How I feel about going back?” he asked rhetorically. “Well, I do want to see how the girls are doing,” he mused out loud, “and I promised Shinobu-chan that I would be back as soon as I could,” he continued. “Besides, they might have demolished the house by now,” he tried for humor. Haruka watched him steadily, her cheek on her bent knee. “Umm, no good?” he wondered, not getting any sort of readable reaction from his cousin.
 
“No, it's good,” said Haruka. For them, if not so much for me, she left unsaid. “More to the point, how do you feel about finding out who you are to marry?” asked Haruka, willing the tightness in her throat to ease. I knew I couldn't have him years ago, she tried to tell herself, but I just can't seem to let him go, either.
 
Keitaro twitched at the word `marry'. “Oh, um…” he tried, “I guess it's ok, whatever the girls decide. I mean, as long as they are all ok with it - that's what matters!” he insisted.
 
“Is it? What about your happiness, Keitaro? What about your future? What about your needs?” she asked quietly.
 
“Huh?” wondered Keitaro. “It's ok! Really! I mean, it's not like any of them are bad people or ugly or anything,” he went on.
 
None of them are `bad people'? He is dense, she thought, though a smile tugged at her lips. “And if Su has emerged as the winner? Are you sure you are happy marrying her? Maybe it would be for the best if Shinobu is the nominee, but then we would be back where we were six hundred years ago with the Aoyama. Of course, if Motoko or Tsuruko is waiting for their groom, I image that Naru will not be so pleased. I, for one, do not want to see Shinobu's expression if Kitsune is already counting the inheritance. How about you, Keitaro?” she asked him.
 
Keitaro sighed. “I guess I messed up yet again with that announcement, eh?” he said, scratching the back of his head. Haruka gave a short chuckle.
 
“Maybe, maybe not,” she said. “It could be that you finally forced the girls to address a situation that has long been festering under the skin of the Hinata,” she offered him. “And just between you and me, I think your choice was a noble one; and probably the only one that would keep the girls from each others throats. Though,” she mused, “it is by far the hardest one to make.”
 
Keitaro sighed, laying back. “You really think I made the right choice, Haru?” he asked her. Haruka nodded.
 
“Yes, Keitaro, I do,” she said, leaning over to kiss him. Keitaro reacted to the kiss almost desperately. Smiling around the kiss, Haruka eased into a more comfortable position. When she broke the kiss, she was nearly on top of Keitaro. Grinning at him, she saw him return the smile. Maybe I can't have him, but I can have him now, she thought happily.
 
When Keitaro reached up to cup her breasts, she moaned languidly. Her nipples were already stressing the tee shirt she wore. Before she could say anything, he slid his hands under the cotton material to touch them directly, his thumbs and forefingers seizing her hard nipples and rolling them for a moment before tugging on them gently. “Ah!” gasped Haruka. “Mm,” she hummed happily.
 
“Haru,” murmured Keitaro, removing his hands from her breasts long enough to tug her shirt off, negligently tossing it aside without taking his eyes off the shapely, firm breasts before him. Leaning up, he began to suck and lick her nipples as his hands rubbed along her belly and sides before setting to work on her shorts. Haruka was panting with lust as she felt him continue to strip her. He wants me, she thought happily, he wants me even though… her thoughts broke off as he used his hands to push off her shorts and panties.
 
Keitaro tugged her zipper to the bottom of the track, then ran his palms around to her lower back, fingers pointed down, and pushed his hands down to cup her ass, forcing her loosened shorts and panties down her hips, revealing her sex. Keitaro didn't stop there, though. Using his body, he guided her back down onto her back, catching her shorts and panties and hungrily working them down her thighs, past her knees, beyond her calves and wrestling them over her boots before tossing them, as well. Haruka remained passive, allowing him to do whatever he pleased with her.
 
With her now stripped to her boots, he settled in close beside her, sucking on her nipples as his other hand explored her damp, hot sex. Delicately, he stroked her lips, rubbed her clit and teased her entrance. When Haruka started to pant, he eased a finger into her passage, yet again marveling at how tight and wet she was. Once he had penetrated her completely with his finger, he eased it back out and added another, seeking - and finding - her G-spot. With his target located, he assaulted it without mercy, inflicting a deep, intense orgasm on his sweaty cousin.
 
Panting, sweaty and horny, Haruka writhed as Keitaro continued to ravage her. The intense G-spot orgasm had hit her like a freight train, but that didn't mean it had even come close to satiating her lust for what she knew Keitaro had in his shorts. Haruka wanted what Haruka wanted, and she saw no point in making Keitaro do all the work. She managed to get an arm down to his shorts, finding the tab of the zipper and tugging it down. When the zipper hit the bottom of the track, Haruka moved to the next obstruction to her desire.
 
Slipping her hand through the fly of his boxers, she reverently freed his hard length, using her delicate grip on his shaft to pull it out of his shorts. Stroking it, she reveled in the feeling of the soft skin over hard tissue. Feeling the spongy tip, she gently traced it with her fingertips, once more marveling at how perfect it felt lodged in her dripping pussy. Under the pads of her fingers, she could feel pre-cum beginning to leak from his tip. Haruka sighed happily, smearing the lubricant over the wide, thick tip.
 
“Haru,” Keitaro growled, having released her nipples. She smiled at him, but didn't say anything, since it was obvious he wasn't talking to her, but about her. The woman giggled softly. He's so intense, Haruka thought, and his eyes…! Her fingers lovingly pulled on his shaft, inviting him to take what he wanted from her. It wasn't like he needed a lot of urging, with a naked woman spread out next to him.
 
Moving over to settle between her legs, Keitaro felt Haruka hook her legs around his waist as she spread her arms above her head, a non-verbal invitation to whatever he wanted; as well as a sort of challenge to him. His aching cock twitched hungrily at the resulting pose. Almost as if it could smell the aroused pussy waiting for it, his tip centered itself at her entrance, greeted by a hot gush of Haruka juice. With the heat from her pussy suffusing his dick, Keitaro didn't wait to get fully balanced before pushing his hips forward, his tool slipping into Haruka easily.
 
“Ugh! Yes,” hissed Keitaro unconsciously, feeling the tight grip of Haruka's sex encase his rod. Without paused, he began to hammer deeper into her, seeking that place deep in her sex that felt just that much better than the rest of her heavenly body. Five thrusts later, he reached it. Wordless sounds coming from him, he gripped her shoulders, weight on his elbows, and settled in to fuck her senseless.
 
Haruka brought her arms back down to loop around his neck loosely. His tip was prodding her cervix, his strokes caused the thick, hard shaft to rub her G-spot, and the base of his dick squished against her clit as he bottomed out in her time and again. Feeling him panting against her sweaty neck, his hips driving hard against her hips as she jerked her own up to meet his thrusts, Haruka was certain that she was the luckiest woman on the face of the Earth. Closing her eyes, she lost herself in the feelings of being with her lover.
 
Keitaro had no clue how long he had been pumping into the woman beneath him, and it didn't matter to him at all, but when he felt his sack tighten, he despaired. Too soon! Too soon! a fraction of a sliver of his mind mourned. There was so much more to do with Haru, and he was already about to cum. Raising his head, he surveyed the curvy form beneath him. He was just in time to meet Haruka's gaze as he filled her once more. Seeing the warmth and love in her slightly-unfocused eyes, he wondered why he had never seen anything like it before, though it seemed somehow familiar.
 
“Keitaro,” breathed Haruka, trembling as she achieved her third orgasm with him. He came in me again, she thought happily. Knowing that he had filled her again made her feel like the sexiest, most complete woman possible. Drawing him into a kiss, she forgot all else save being with him. Unnoticed, his erection didn't fade after flooding her with his sperm.
 
It was nearly ten minutes later when the pair realized that his hard-on hadn't gone anyway. When the lovers exchanged startled looks, they both began to laugh. “Mm,” moaned Haruka sexily, clenching her vaginal muscles against his length, “I should do something about that,” purred the woman.
 
“Didn't we?” wondered Keitaro, smiling in response to her smile.
 
“Obviously not, because it is still here,” Haruka leered happily.
 
“You…?” Keitaro began, only to stop. Haruka nodded.
 
“Oh, I most certainly do,” she said hungrily. A double-header man is one of the holy grail types women search for their entire lives, she thought with ecchi glee. Seta would take almost an hour to recover, and most of the time, he'd get sidetracked before we could continue, too! she recalled sourly. I am so glad I have finally moved past him.
 
“You aren't…too sensitive? Down there?” wondered Keitaro. Haruka giggled.
 
“I will never be too sensitive to finish the job with you, Keitaro,” she promised him. I might be too weak from multiple orgasms, but never too sensitive, she left unsaid. Four orgasm under her belt in a sitting was a record for her, and she wanted to better it already. “Since we have the privacy, I want to give you something,” she said, kissing him again.
 
“Give me something?” wondered Keitaro. Haruka nodded.
 
“I have been thinking about it for a while now, and I think this is the right time,” she said.
 
“Um, what is it?” he asked her, slowly pumping in and out of her sex.
 
“I…” she paused, rethinking her words, “Keitaro, you know that we can't…that this is as much as we can have together, don't you?” she asked him, maintaining eye contact. “You will be marrying one of the girls at the Hinata - probably one of the Aoyama sisters - and when that happens, we can't be together like this again, right?” she struggled a little, trying not to think about what waited for them at the Hinata.
 
“I…I know, Haru,” he began, only to have her touch his lips with her finger.
 
“Shh, Keitaro,” she said softly. “We're blood relatives, and you and I both know what that means. This is not some new development, Keitaro, and since we are both adults, we have to act like it; which means accepting the truth.”
 
Keitaro sighed, “Haru,” he tried again, only to have her touch his lips again.
 
“Keitaro, just listen to me right now, please?” she asked. Mutely Keitaro nodded. Haruka could feel his member softening slowly in her passage. Better hurry, she thought; not without a bit of sadness. “I have loved you since we were kids, Keitaro,” she said, “but with everything going on, well, you know how it turned out,” she offered him a wry smile. “But, right now, right here, we are together. And while we are together, I want to give you something; something that will be shared between us forever, so we will always have that bond.” Haruka sucked in a breath. “Keitaro, I want to give you my virginity,” she said.
 
“V…virginity?” he wondered, his dick twitching violently in her pussy. “Uh, didn't we…?” he wondered.
 
Haruka, feeling his dick twitch and harden again, shook her head. “No,” she said. “I have made some poor choices in my life, Keitaro. And one of those was to give up one of my most valuable possessions for what amounted to nothing. I really wish I hadn't, but at least I have the chance to give my most valuable remaining gift to the one I love more than anyone else. Will…you accept my gift?” she asked. From the steady, constant twitching and pulsing of the hard tool in her sheath, she was fairly sure he would, but she wanted him to understand that she wanted a permanent bond between them. Even when he is married to another woman, even when I have to go back to being just his cousin, we will have an unbreakable bond, she thought.
 
“Yes, Haru,” he replied. A relieved and happy gasp escaped her mouth.
 
“Thank you, Keitaro!” she squealed, lunging up to kiss him passionately. It was a full minute and a half before she broke the kiss. “Now, about the gift,” she breathed. Carefully disengaging herself, she rolled over, rising up on her knees and forearms, taking the time to present herself to him in the best position. Looking at her drooling sex, soaked thighs and puffy pussy lips, Keitaro licked his lips. Haruka turned to smile at him.
 
Keitaro moved behind her, his dick leading the way. He had had Haruka and Nyamo both in this position, so he was fairly sure he knew what to do. He had barely settled behind her and taken a grip on her hips when he felt her hand grip his slippery length. Obeying her tactile guidance, he eased back, feeling her raise his tip slightly. “The only virginity I have left,” she said softly, bringing his tip to her tight, virgin ass. I know I'm soaked from earlier, and I have been preparing for this for a while, but I hope Keitaro's gentle with me, she thought. Still, even if it hurts, if it's Keitaro, it's fine; because it will mean something of mine is his and his alone, and a part of him will always belong to me first and foremost, no matter who he marries, she resolved.
 
“Haru!” gasped Keitaro, a small bit of pre-cum coating her brown eye. “You mean…?!”
 
“Yes,” said Haruka, giving him a reassuring smile. “I want you to have it, Keitaro. It will be yours and yours alone, I swear,” she swore. “Please, Keitaro,” she begged. Keitaro gulped nervously.
 
“It…will hurt you, won't it?” he worried.
 
“Maybe,” shrugged Haruka, subtly pushing her hips back while holding his slime-coated dick steady. “It should be ok, because we have plenty of lube, but even if it hurts, I want us to have this - something for us, and only us to share forever,” she begged. “Please, Keitaro?”
 
There was no way that he could withstand the pleading of Haruka. Nor could he have withstood the demands of his hormones. She wants me to do…that?! Every man's dream? Is this a dream? If so, I better hurry before I wake up! his hormone-ruled brain babbled. Getting a better grip on her hips, he prepared to thrust forward. “Kei?” came her soft voice. “Be gentle?” she asked.
 
“S…sure,” he groaned, fighting his instincts. Gentle, right. Gotta be gentle. Don't hurt Haru. Gentle, his mental mantra ran repeatedly though his mind, struggling to counter-balance the base instincts that demanded he take what was his hard, fast and dominantly. Almost sobbing at the effort it took to fight his hormones, Keitaro slowly pushed forward, feeling Haruka's ring of muscle fight his invasion. Easing back slightly, he pressed forward again, sensing more than feeling a bit of progress.
 
Beneath him, Haruka rested her forehead against her crossed forearms. She was doing her best to relax herself and let him in, but her body's instincts were fighting. Even so, feeling Keitaro slowly, steadily struggling to claim the last part of her she could offer to him alone, she was more certain than ever that she was doing the right thing. It will ours, just ours, she thought happily. I couldn't give him the rest of me, but I will give him what I have left, she promised. The knowledge that Seta had wanted that last bit of her made it all the better to know that Keitaro would have it. Wish I had saved the others for him, too, she thought fleetingly.
 
“Ah!” gasped Keitaro, his tip suddenly popping inside. Haru jerked beneath him at the same moment. “Haru?! Are you ok?” he wondered, scared that he might have hurt her.
 
“Fine!” panted the woman. “Just give me a second, lover,” she asked. Keitaro obliged her, feeling the nearly-painful tightness of her ass relax gradually. Beneath him, Haruka was sweating freely, panting, but determined to continue. It feels like he's the size of a stallion! thought the woman, smiling in spite of herself. Her ass burned, but it also felt strangely good, too. Heh! I wonder if the girl he marries would do this for him? she thought absently. Even if they do, I was his first, Haruka thought smugly. I bet Shinobu-chan would do this if she thought he wanted to, and probably Kitsune, but I can't really see either Aoyama doing this for him, her thoughts were interrupted by the cock in her ass penetrating another few centimeters into her. “Y…you can continue now,” she panted, realizing that her stray thoughts had allowed her body to relax.
 
“Yeah,” was all he could manage, gradually pushing forward, his dick, heavily lubed by the copious amount of Haruka juice and pre-cum that coated his tool sliding deeper. He was panting himself, soaked in sweat like Haruka, but - as with his cousin - unaware of anything save the feeling of what they were sharing with each other. So different from her pussy, was all he was capable of thinking. Before he knew it, he was hip-to-butt with her, having driven as deeply as he could. After a few calming breaths, he began to stroke in her unbelievably-tight back door. A simultaneous moan came from the two. Looking at Haru's sweat-slick back, hearing her desire-clogged panting and feeling her tight grip on his dick, Keitaro fired off his second load deep in Haruka's bowels.
 
“Keitaro,” murmured Haruka, her forth orgasm washing over her as she felt a hot flood in her ass. Moments later, she felt his softening dick slide out of her throbbing, sore, burning ass. Unable to summon the strength to move, her limbs like Jello, she waited as the orgasm ran its course. Thought her ass hurt, it also felt oddly good. Now, we will always have a part of each other, the satisfied woman thought happily.
 
“H…Haruka,” came the voice of Keitaro, “are you ok?” he asked her, concerned. Haruka - still on hands and knees - smiled. He sounds exhausted, she smugly thought.
 
“I'm fine,” she said, her tone nearly disgustingly happy. “Better than fine, in fact,” she corrected herself. Experimentally trying to move, she found she had just enough strength to lay on her side so she could look at Keitaro.
 
Her cousin was flat on his back, panting. Haru wondered if she had ever seen a sexier sight. Damn me if I don't envy the girl he marries, she thought. That thought brought a small grain of jealousy with it. Crushing it before it could grow, she savored the knowledge that she had a bond with him that could never be taken away by any of the other girls.
 
After a good half hour, the two were able to stand, and they helped each other down to the water so they could wash up. As they washed off the sweat, lust and cum, the two found themselves laughing and splashing each other. The sun was already going down when they had finished dressing. “Um, Haru?” asked Keitaro, seeing his cousin tuck her tee shirt into her shorts, “are you ok? I mean, back…there,” he awkwardly finished, blushing a little. Haruka smiled.
 
“I won't lie to you,” she said, moving close to him, “I am a little…tender,” she admitted, grinning.
 
“Sorry,” he said.
 
“It's nothing,” she assured him.
 
“Um, is there anything I can do to make it feel better?” wondered Keitaro. Haruka considered it for a split second.
 
“Actually,” she said softly, “there is.”
 
“Oh!?” Keitaro perked up. Haruka took his hand in her own.
 
“Hold my hand as we walk back,” she whispered before kissing him. Keitaro smiled.
 
“Sure, Haru,” he said. Together, the two moved back to the site, hands joined. Waiting for them was Nyamo, who had caught a medium-sized tuna for everyone. Just outside the camp, the two reluctantly released each others hands.