Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“So, that's it, then?” asked Naru quietly. She was sitting on the couch in the psychiatrist's office, Granny Hina next to her, holding her hand. The man flipped through his pad.
 
“I can't see any other reasonable course,” he agreed levelly. Naru stared at her feet. “If this isn't dealt with, things will not get any better; for you or for those around you,” he said.
 
“But, I…” she stopped, biting her lower lip. Hina reached over and gently pulled Naru to her, stroking her hair.
 
“It isn't like that, Na-chan,” said Hina soothingly. “I have no intention of forcing you to do anything. However, if you didn't already know something was wrong, you wouldn't have had the guts to come here when faced with it,” pointed out the old woman.
 
“If the others hear…” came her muffled voice. Hina clucked her tongue.
 
“They won't do anything, Na-chan,” said Hina. “In spite of what has happened, they are still your friends, and I am still the owner of the Hinata. As long as you are willing to through with this, you will have a home and the support of those who love you.”
 
“Keitaro?” whimpered the girl. Hina pursed her lips.
 
“We will see,” she said, “though you might have noticed a few traits of his by this time that should set your heart at ease,” grinned the woman. The doctor waited silently. Minutes went by, then Naru raised her head.
 
“I'll have to fit this in around my class schedule,” she said quietly, clenching her hands.
 
“I think that can be arranged,” Hina said. “And I think it a good idea to have someone along as well,” she added, making Naru blush a little.
 
“Um, you could be right,” she admitted, not looking at the doctor.
 
“While we are on that subject,” the man interjected delicately, “I have a prescription I would like to start you on,” he said, swiftly writing on a pad and handing it to Hina. “The sooner the better, I think,” he added quietly. Hina didn't even glance at the paper.
 
“Na-chan, why don't you go wash your face and get a drink of water while I speak with the doctor for a moment, then we will go do some shopping,” Hina said, smiling at the girl. Shakily, Naru nodded, rising and exiting the office. Once the door was closed, Hina fixed the man with a level stare. “You believe that this will work?” she asked him.
 
After a moment of consideration, he nodded. “Yes,” he said confidently, “if she wants it to,” he qualified. “I will tell you, that girl has some deep-seated issues, but I think I have identified the core issue. If we can get her to work through that issue, then the rest should clear up with little problem. The problem is that the triggering factor for her rage is also the best way to address her issue.”
 
“I will see to it that someone accompanies her who can control her outbursts,” Hina said absently.
 
“I don't know that that is a workable solution,” he disagreed, “given that she is clearly having issues with those closest to her, and is conflicted about her relationship with them and her boyfriend, having one of them in the sessions with her could have adverse effects on her therapy sessions,” warned the man. Hina smiled at him.
 
“So would having her kill you,” said the woman. His eyes flickered to the bent metal tubing of the couch Naru had hit.
 
“I see your point,” he said tightly. “Is she a trained martial artist or something?” he wondered. Hina shook her head.
 
“No, she is not,” said Hina. That was a mistake on my part, though. I should have had Haruka instruct her in the disciplines of the Urashima arts when I heard that Seta had taught her some of his messy style, she mused. No changing what has been done, though, so I will focus on what can be done now, decided the woman. “Though she would likely have profited from the discipline of an art style,” she mused out loud. The man shrugged.
 
“It is hard to say, really,” he replied philosophically. “She could just as easily ended up more violent and easily triggered had she been instructed in karate.”
 
I wasn't thinking about teaching her Karate, thank you very much, Hina thought, amused at his assumptions. An idea occurred to her. Well, that certainly has potential… thought the old woman gleefully. Oh, I do so wish that Yayoi were here to see this little drama playing out!
 
“I do not wish to be rude, but therapy is expensive,” the doctor said delicately. “I had this session as a favor to my sister, but…” he gestured an apology.
 
“Money is not your concern, doctor,” Hina said, fishing in the pocket of her kimono. “Your concern is helping my Na-chan,” she said, her tone inflexible as she handed him a neatly-folded piece of paper. “Send the bill there, and it will be paid.”
 
Reading the sheet of paper, the man blinked. “You are of the Urashima family?” he asked, shocked. Hina stared at him. “I mean, of course, Urashima-sama,” he said, bowing to her. Hina inclined her head in response.
 
“It is of no importance,” dismissed the old woman. “However, there is another issue that I must insist on,” she said, standing. The man waited. “There is to be no record of the sessions, and when the therapy is complete - one way or the other - you will surrender to me all notes and related materials. Is that clear?” she said distantly.
 
“It's highly irregular…” the man began, only to blanche at the look in the eyes of the woman before him. “Yes, as you wish, Urashima-sama,” he capitulated. Hina smiled.
 
“Then it's settled. Naru will contact you tomorrow, and work out the schedule,” Hina said, moving toward the door. “I thank you for your help in this matter,” bowed the woman as she opened the door. “And now, I have some shopping to do with my Na-chan,” grinned the woman, exiting the office. She reached the door to the women's restroom just as Naru opened it.
 
“Granny Hina,” Naru blinked, seeing the white-haired woman grinning up at her.
 
“Let's hit the town, Na-chan!” cackled the woman, grabbing Naru's hand and nearly dragging the girl out of the offices of the doctor.
 
-
 
The thing about suntan oil, Keitaro mused, is that it not only makes the girls shiny so they gleamed in the sun, but it also made their skin soft and slippery. That in turn, he reasoned, led to what was happening to him right now. He was leaning against the bow of the wooden boat, gripping the rail of the beached ship, his cousin kneeling in front of him, her suntan oil-covered breasts stroking his hard cock. “H…Haru,” he panted, “I'm about to cum!”
 
“Go right ahead, Keitaro,” purred the woman, smiling up at him briefly before tilting her face back down to lick the tip of his dick as it emerged from between her breasts before withdrawing again. “It's fine with me,” she urged him. Hearing her tone was the final straw, Keitaro gasping as he jerked his hips forward, emptying his load on Haruka's face, though his partner did manage to get her lips around his tip before he finished firing off his load. Haruka easily and hungrily gulped down what cum she could nurse from his dick.
 
When she was sure he was empty, Haru sat back a little, letting his semi-soft member slip from between her breasts. “So, Keitaro,” she said languidly, “how was your first tit-fuck?” she asked wickedly.
 
“That was…wow…” came the dazed reply. Haruka absently collected the cum from her face, licking her fingers clean. What few drops had splattered on her slid off her oil-treated skin to land in the sand by the edge of the surf. “I've never…” he trailed off once more.
 
“I know,” smiled Haruka, slowly standing. “That's one of the reasons I did it,” added the woman. God knows that I never really liked tit-fucks or swallowing before, but with him, I can't wait! she reflected, smiling a bit wider. Granny was right about that, at least, she recalled, reflecting on some comments Granny Hina had made after she had decided not to leave the Hinata again in favor of taking over the Hinata Tea Shop. Seta was just the wrong match for me, after all.
 
“Haru,” said Keitaro, straightening up, “that was...” he bent over to pull up his shorts and boxers, only to have Haruka catch his shoulders.
 
“That was just the beginning, Keitaro,” grinned the woman hungrily. “You have more work to do, I'm afraid,” leered the older Urashima. Keitaro blinked. With one hand, she guided his hand between her slick thighs. With her other hand, she pulled him into a kiss with her; not that he was resisting any. Keitaro was surprised to find that the woman was soaking wet, her pussy lips puffy and swollen with her arousal. Carefully rubbing her sex, he realized something else: it wasn't just the oil making her thighs so slick. Haru-chan's soaked from her pussy to her knees! he thought, stunned.
 
Keitaro had never considered it possible that a woman could become that aroused by him. Even Naru - the few times that they had done more than kissing - had never really shown the kind of arousal that Haruka was demonstrating. She's like this because…of me, the young man thought, dazed. That knowledge had a strange effect on him. Because I'm here, Haru is exited. I excite Haru, reasoned the young man. Such knowledge was intoxicating.
 
Pulling Haruka to his chest, his dick revived completely by the realization that the woman in his arms found him desirable; even lust-inducing. Her breasts flattened against his chest, Haruka blinked in surprise at the sudden change in Keitaro's behavior. Certainly not a bad change, but wow! she thought, using a hand to pluck his glasses off and set them aside before leaning into him, her tongue busy in his mouth as his hard dick stabbed against her belly. If the girls from the Hinata could see him now, I bet they wouldn't think of him as a doormat any more, mused a small part of Haruka's mind mischievously.
 
Moments later, Haruka felt Keitaro use his knee to spread her legs, and she obediently spread her legs, wanting to see what he did next. What Keitaro did next was to grip her slim waist, lift her slightly, and bury his dick in her pussy in one shot. Haruka threw back her head and shrieked in pleasure as she felt him take her so dominantly. “Keitaro!” she mewed, feeling him begin to pound into her pussy. Holding on to his shoulders, she could only go along for the ride. And Haru hoped it would be a good ride, too.
 
Growling and grunting in her ear, Keitaro impaled her time and again, using his grip on her hips to speed the pace and gain deeper penetration. Haru was gasping, moaning and panting as his hard tool forced first one, then another orgasm from her body. “Keitaro,” she drooled happily, biting his shoulder as another orgasm crackled through her body. “Oh, god, Keitaro,” panted the woman.
 
“Haru,” he growled in her ear, “my Haru. Just mine,” he stated. Haru's excitement kicked up higher as she heard that. She sealed her lips to his, silently affirming his statement. Without pausing his pace, Keitaro released her hips, swept his arms down her thighs to hook his hands under her knees and lifted, pulling her legs up. This caused her legs to spread even wider even as it opened her up so his dick could push harder against her cervix. Pushing harder with his arms, he seized the firm globes of her ass and pulled her to him, mating his crown to her cervical crown. “Ugh!” he grunted, flooding her with his cum.
 
“Keitaro!” screamed Haruka in ecstasy, her head lolling back as shot after shot of cum boiled into her. Keitaro held her hips tight to his for several seconds after his last shot had crammed into her womb, the cum that couldn't fit filling the top of her pussy. “Mm,” moaned Haruka happily, kissing him lightly on the lips. “That was good, Keitaro,” she murmured. That feels so good, she thought smugly, I want him to do that a lot more, decided Haruka. Feeling herself start to slip, she gently unhooked her legs from her lover's arms and steadied herself on her feet.
 
For a few minutes, the two caught their breath, Haruka leaning against Keitaro comfortably while he leaned against the boat. Haruka could feel the mixed cum slowly begin to seep from her passage. Grinning lecherously, she clenched her inner muscles, retarding, but not stopping, the seepage. Eventually, I will need to rinse off, and we do need to go back to the main site sometime, but not right now, she thought, feeling Keitaro kiss her forehead.
 
“Keitaro,” came a soft voice from the side. Blinking, the two turned to see Nyamo watching them. Keitaro blinked. I had forgotten she was here! he realized, blushing.
 
“N…Nyamo!” he said, suddenly aware that he was holding his naked, freshly-fucked cousin in his arms. And we had sex right in front of her, too! he thought, mortified. Against his chest, he felt and heard Haruka giggle.
 
“Nyamo-chan,” said the woman, straightening slightly, “sorry about that,” she said, extending her hand toward the girl, “I didn't mean to push you aside like that,” she went on. Keitaro blinked. As if she could read his mind, Haru glanced up at him. “Look at her, Keitaro,” she said. Keitaro did. It took him a moment to realize what he was supposed to see. Nyamo's shorts were on the sand several feet from her, and one of the girl's hands was between her legs, the last of the half-sun's rays gleaming off her oiled skin, but more so from the slick cum on her upper thighs.
 
The dark-skinned girl approached the pair, Haruka pulling the girl to herself in a hug while still leaning against Keitaro. A content sigh came from the girl as Haruka rubbed her back before dipping her head to kiss Nyamo's cheek. Keitaro nervously licked his lips, feeling his dick once more begin to rise. “H…Haru, what…?” he began, only to have Haruka touch his lips with her finger tip.
 
“Nyamo has liked you for a while, Keitaro,” said the woman, glancing down at Nyamo, who nodded emphatically. “More to the point, she trusts you with her feelings; just like the girls at the Hinata do,” added Haruka. Keitaro gulped nervously. Looking down at the girl, he saw her smiled up at him warmly.
 
“Keitaro,” she said once more, hugging him as Haruka shifted around the girl, leaving Nyamo hugging Keitaro and Haruka behind the young girl. Against her stomach, his dick continued to harden, coating her oiled skin with a layer of mixed cum.
 
“N…Nyamo-chan, I think…” Keitaro began, only to have Haruka shake her head.
 
“This is what she wants, Keitaro,” said Haruka quietly. “And besides,” she added, her tone dropping a little, “you will need to practice being gentle with a girl.”
 
“What?” wondered Keitaro. Haruka met his gaze.
 
“Your bride or brides will be virgins, Keitaro,” she said quietly. “I'm not,” and how I wish I had been! “but they will be, and it is very important that you learn how to be gentle with a girl. The first time will set the tone for the rest of your physical relationship with her,” Haruka said reluctantly.
 
“I…see,” came the vague reply from Keitaro. “But, Nyamo-chan is…!”
 
“She is Shinobu's age; more or less,” Haruka said. “And she knows what she is after, too,” smiled Haruka, Nyamo once more nodding and smiling at Keitaro.
 
“But, she's so delicate,” Keitaro said, even as he unconsciously caressed Nyamo's cheek. She certainly is like Shinobu-chan, he mused. Right down to her attachment to me, he thought, smiling back at the girl. “I don't want to hurt her,” he said softly, peeking at Haruka.
 
“I know,” Haruka assured him, “and so does she,” added the woman. Just like the girls are the Hinata, his gentle, honest nature won her heart. “And because you don't want to hurt her, you are the perfect choice for her,” Haruka said.
 
“Haru,” murmured Keitaro, feeling Nyamo rub herself against him, his dick fully erect, “help me protect her?” he begged his cousin. Haru smiled.
 
“Of course, Keitaro,” she said. “You didn't think that I wouldn't, did you?” she grinned. When she and Nyamo shared a smile and burst of laughter, Keitaro wondered if he had been set up yet again by women. “We should get started,” Haruka said, interrupting his thoughts, “we're running out of daylight at a rapid pace,” she said.
 
“Yeah,” Keitaro said. Haruka glanced at the sliver of sun left on the horizon.
 
“Keitaro, lay down,” said Haruka, spreading a towel on the sand. “On your back,” she added. Keitaro did as asked, leaving his dick pointing straight up in the air. “Nyamo, watch carefully, sweetie,” said Haruka, calmly swinging her hips over his. “You need to make sure that he's lined up right, and that you are ready,” she said to the younger girl. “When your ready and he's lined up, you just ease down,” said the older woman, relaxing her muscles so Keitaro's hard length sank into her snug nest. “Mm,” moaned the woman. Oh, this is what I want! she thought to herself.
 
“Haruka,” Nyamo said, squatting next to them, watching intently as Haruka lowered herself until her hips were sitting on his hips. Forcing herself not to start riding him blindly, Haruka focused on the girl.
 
“Sorry, Nyamo,” she panted, “but this is very distracting,” grinned the woman, reaching out to ruffle Nyamo's hair, earning a giggle from the girl. “Um, like I was saying,” she said, focusing through her lust, “you need to be wet enough, and make sure that he is aligned right, then lower yourself. You need to go slow your first time or so, until you get used to it,” the woman said, breathing a bit fast, color on her cheeks. “It will…ugh!...probably hurt when he breaks your hymen, but…ah!...it's worth it,” Haruka panted, her hips twitching on his shaft.
 
“I don't want to hurt her, Haru,” Keitaro reminded his cousin.
 
“Can't be helped, Kei,” Haru said, giving him a smile, “and believe me, she won't hold it against you,” grinned the woman, sharing a smile with Nyamo. Nyamo gave Keitaro a smile and nod, confirming what Haru had said. “You should pause…oh!...when you feel it hurting, and just wait a little until…ngh!...the pain goes away, then continue,” Haruka said, rolling her hips as her lust began to get the better of her. I better stop before I cheat Nyamo out of another turn, thought the woman. “R…ready, Nyamo?” she asked.
 
Nyamo nodded. Gritting her teeth, Haruka rose, almost sighing out loud when Keitaro's dick slipped free of her pussy. Damn! That's harder to do than I thought, Haru reflected, fighting the urge to sit back down on his tool and ride him. Nyamo's turn, she told herself firmly. Easing back, she motioned to Nyamo, who swiftly took her place. “Just a second, honey,” Haru murmured in Nyamo's ear, moving up behind the girl, her breasts pressing against Nyamo's smooth, soft back.
 
Sliding a hand down Nyamo's stomach, she eased her fingers between the girl's legs, finding that Nyamo was sufficiently wet, her trim vaginal lips puffy. Carefully, Haru pushed a finger into the girl, causing a small gush of girl juice to squirt out. She's ready, all right, Haru reflected. Catching one of Nyamo's small, slightly rough hands in her own, she guided it to Keitaro's dick, gently showing her the best way to hold it steady, using her other hand to guide the virgin girl through the process of spreading her pussy open and guiding his tip to her entrance.
 
“When you're ready, Nyamo-chan,” whispered Haruka, wrapping her arms around the girl's waist. Her hand was covered in the thick, slippery mixture of her cum and Keitaro's that had covered his dick after she dismounted, and feeling Nyamo ease down on Keitaro's dick, she smiled, judging that the extra lubrication was a good thing, given that Nyamo wasn't sinking onto his dick, even though her legs were relaxed. Hearing a soft moan come from her, Haruka kissed her neck. “I've got you, Nyamo,” she murmured, tightening her grip and little and leaning forward slightly.
 
The added weight - delicately applied - was just enough, Nyamo giving off a surprised, but happy, squeal as Keitaro's tip finally defeated her virginal tightness. Haruka held her still, hugging her warmly for several seconds, until Nyamo began to squirm. Easing off, she let the girl work herself deeper onto his hard length. After a short period of time, she stopped once more, turning her head to give Haruka a look. She didn't need to ask why Nyamo had stopped. Leaning over Nyamo's shoulder, she kissed the girl, feeling some of the stiffness ease in the girl's small frame. “It will hurt, but not for long,” whispered Haruka in Nyamo's ear.
 
Two heartbeats later, Haruka tugged down on Nyamo's frame, the girl crying out. “Nyamo!” Keitaro blurted out, concern in his voice. “She's…!” he tried to tell Haruka.
 
“She'll be fine, Keitaro,” Haruka shot back firmly. “Be still and trust us; trust me,” she said softly. Unsure, but willing to trust her, Keitaro did so, looking back at Nyamo's face just in time to see a tear fall from her cheek to land on his stomach. Keitaro was confused when he saw this, because even though the girl was crying, she was beaming at him, the tears and smile at odds with each other.
 
“Nyamo,” he said, reaching up to wipe her tears away. Nyamo caught his hand, holding it to her cheek as she rubbed her cheek against his palm. “I'm sorry it hurts, Nyamo,” he said. She shook her head.
 
“No, Keitaro,” she said, smiling at him. Behind her, hugging the slim girl, Haruka smiled. Gently soothing the girl with loving, gentle strokes, she could feel Nyamo relaxing moment by moment. Haruka remembered how much it had hurt her first time, and was in no rush to push Nyamo to continue before the girl was ready. Her first time can be a lot better than mine was, and I want her to have the best experience she can with my Keitaro, Haruka thought, absently kissing Nyamo's neck soothingly as she massaged Nyamo's sides and stomach with her palms.
 
In that moment, Haruka made another decision as well. Shinobu deserves to have her first time be as perfect as possible, too. Of all the girls, she is the one most deserving of an incredible first time, since she has been the one most devoted to and caring for Keitaro. I'll look into helping her when we get back, since unless I am completely blind, deaf and dumb, she is done waiting, Haruka thought, grinning. And I worry about Motoko, too, given her lack of…feminine experience, she mused. Guess it depends on who he gets, since Tsuruko is obviously experienced, but maybe I should talk with Granny Hina about this; a bad first time could blow up in Keitaro's face - and ours as well, given the situation, she made mental notes.
 
A tingle originating from her nipples broke up her thoughts, and she realized that Nyamo was beginning to slowly pump herself up and down on Keitaro's hard length. Focusing back on the task at hand, Haruka trailed her hands up to Nyamo's small but obvious breasts, tenderly stimulating the already-hard nipples, causing the girl to moan happily. Haruka felt her own excitement building as Nyamo neared her first orgasm as a woman.
 
“Nyamo,” Keitaro groaned, taking the girl's slim arms in his hand and carefully pulling her forward so he could kiss her. The girl put her hands on her his chest, kissing him happily, if with obvious lack of skill. The change in angle made his shaft rub her G-spot directly, and brought her clit into direct contact with his pubic bone. A few thrusts were all it took to overwhelm the girl.
 
A high, sharp shriek of release tore from the girl to echo over the island and empty sea, her body spasming and trembling. Haruka steadied the girl, feeling Keitaro's legs jerk under her thighs and rear. She knew that right then, her lover was giving Nyamo her first load of cum. Recalling how it felt to have him blow his load into her, Haruka was surprised to find a small orgasm roll through her own body. Nyamo's body was limp in her arms when she recovered from her unexpected orgasm. Beneath the girl, the young man who was their lover was panting, though a stupid smile was affixed to his face. The sun was gone, the stars and moon were rising, and Haruka knew that they were fully two hours behind schedule; and she didn't care.
 
Ever so gently, she lifted Nyamo off Keitaro's recumbent member, her own legs protesting tiredly. A large glob of semen dropped from Nyamo's tender, swollen sex as a content moan escaped the girl, followed a few moments later by a yawn. Giggling quietly, Haruka stroked Nyamo's back. “Tired, Nyamo?” she asked, wading into the ocean. The girl nodded. “Was your first time good?” murmured Haruka, carefully setting Nyamo on her feet in knee-deep water and beginning to rinse off the results of the last two hours. Nyamo nodded eagerly. “I'm glad, Nyamo,” Haruka said softly, hugging the girl warmly.
 
The cool salt water seemed to revive the girl some, and before long, she had rinsed off and moved back to the beach, passing Keitaro as he walked out to where Haruka was rinsing off. Swiftly following her lead, he began to wash off as well. “Is Nyamo…um…ok?” he asked his cousin. Haruka grinned at him.
 
“She's fine, Keitaro,” said the woman. “She might be a little sore for a day or two, but she is fine,” she repeated. “How did you like it?” teased Haruka.
 
“It was great!” Keitaro exclaimed hastily. Haruka snickered, but didn't pursue the matter. As they finished up, the two moved back toward the beach, Keitaro catching Haruka's hand in his own. Smiling at him, she moved a little closer. “Haru?” he said quietly.
 
“Yes?”
 
“I was wondering,” he said slowly, “about…what you said,” he side-stepped carefully.
 
“What about it?”
 
“Could you…I mean…you're right,” he said, the two reaching the boat as Nyamo put the last of their stuff in it. Moving to the bow, the two began to work the boat back into the water in preparation to sail back to the main site. “I…don't know a lot about girls,” he admitted, grunting as he pushed hard on the bow.
 
“I noticed,” came the amused reply from Haruka.
 
“I just want to…make sure that the girls are happy,” he said, mirroring what he had said weeks ago. Haruka hummed.
 
“No problem,” she said. “I told you, I'm here for you, Keitaro,” she said, the boat floating free of the sandy bottom. Both the Urashimas gave it a final hard push before pulling themselves over the gunwale and carefully moving to their positions. Nyamo was already settled mid-ship. Using one of the two worn oars, Keitaro turned the ship toward the dark ocean before raising the sail in the steady wind. Haruka settled at the helm, pulling her GPS unit out and turning it on. Not far from the GPS unit, she put down her illuminated magnetic compass. Always a back-up plan, eh? she thought idly. How Nyamo sails around without GPS or even a compass is a mystery.
 
Settling in for the hours it would take to sail back, Haruka saw that Nyamo had cuddled up to Keitaro and was already asleep. Looking closer, she saw that Nyamo hadn't put her shorts back on, and her legs were eased apart slightly. Her own pussy was a little tender, so she was sure that Nyamo would be feeling her first time for at least another day or two. A thought occurred to her, causing her to frown. I forgot to bring a condom for Nyamo, she recalled. She herself had decided not to bother, come what may, but she had meant to bring a condom in case Nyamo wanted to go ahead with Keitaro. She had, and Haruka had forgotten.
 
Well, it was tough as it was, even with the extra lubrication, she recalled. A condom would have made it even harder on her; and probably left her hurting a lot more than necessary. Thinking of her own risk, she contemplatively looked at Nyamo's slim form cuddled up with Keitaro, who was nodding off. Too late to worry about it now, and I don't think that Nyamo would have liked it anyway, she told herself. In any event, I need to talk with her about that when I get the chance; and I need to remember to make sure some are on hand when we get back to the Hinata, she made more mental notes.
 
“Keitaro,” she called softly, rousing the half-asleep young man, “hand me some water and a bit of dried fruit, will you?” she requested. He carefully pulled out the last of the dried fruit and some water, and handed it back, being careful not to disturb Nyamo. “Thanks,” Haruka said, seeing him settle back with Nyamo. Treat her nicely, Keitaro, she thought, munching on a dried mango slice, just like you always do.
 
-
 
“Narusegawa!” came a call from behind the pre-occupied brunette. Blinking, Naru turned to see her classmate jogging after her. She stopped, waiting for him to reach her. “Hey, where have you been?” he asked her. “We missed you the other night,” he added. Naru frowned.
 
“What do you mean?” she wondered.
 
“We had another get-together,” he said. Naru sighed.
 
“The message didn't get to me,” she said. He frowned.
 
“That's strange, when I spoke to your friend, she said she would tell you,” he offered. Naru was the one frowning now.
 
“My friend?”
 
“Yeah,” shrugged the man, “I called your cell, but the girl who picked up said you were in the bathroom. I told her about the get-together and even sent her some pictures of the other one, and she said you two would be there. Something come up?” he wondered. Naru grabbed her cell phone and flicked it open, pushing buttons.
 
“Um, did she say what her name was,” asked Naru, seeing the call logs. More beeps came from the phone as she checked her stored image file.
 
“Uh, yeah, she said her named was Kitsune,” he recalled. “She sounded really sexy, too,” he recalled, grinning. Naru's face had lost a bit of color.
 
“Kitsune, huh,” murmured the brunette, closing her phone with a snap! “Must have slipped her mind,” she said, spinning on her heel and moving toward the door.
 
“Hey, Naru!” called out the young man, chasing after her. “What's the rush?”
 
“I have an appointment,” said Naru, not slowing any.
 
“Well, we have another one in three days! Call me!” he yelled after her. Naru waved a hand as she nearly ran from Todai. Jumping aboard the train toward the Hinata, she tried to calm down. Kitsune downloaded the pictures she got, and the call logs, too, she thought. Why would she do that? What possible use could she have for that? It's not like I wouldn't have told her if she had asked, so why did she do it?! worried the brunette.
 
The fact that it was Kitsune worried her more than usual. Her best friend was know for her trickery and scams, and if she had gone through the trouble to copy data from Naru's cell phone, then she must have some sort of plan for it, or she wouldn't have bothered. Recalling the dates shown in the call log, she felt a pang of fear shoot through her. That was the day after I stormed out and went back home, she thought uneasily.
 
Her uncertainty about what Kitsune was up to plagued her the whole way back to the Hinata. She was on auto pilot as she climbed the stairs and made her way toward the entrance. “I'm back,” she said, still on auto pilot.
 
“Welcome back, Naru-sempai,” came Shinobu's voice. Naru's mental pre-occupation cleared a little, hearing the cheerful voice of the heart of the Hinata. “How were classes?” asked Shinobu from the kitchen. Naru detoured into the kitchen.
 
“They were ok,” said Naru, seeing the girl standing on her stool, knife in hand, swiftly working on a mound of vegetables and meat as a couple of pots and a pan waited on the stove. “What's for supper?” she asked, trying to place the food stuffs.
 
“I'm trying a new recipe that Tsuruko-sempai told me about,” said Shinobu, her attention on her work.
 
“Tsuruko gave you a recipe?” wondered Naru. Shinobu shook her head.
 
“Not exactly,” said the girl, “she told me about a dish she had tried in a fancy restaurant a few years ago, and I thought it sounded tasty, so I did a little research and I think I can make it, so I'm going to give it a try,” said the girl.
 
“Oh,” Naru replied intelligently. “Well, I'm sure it will turn out fine,” she added. Shinobu had yet to make a single dish that failed to whet the appetites of the tenants, after all, so it wasn't much of a gamble to have faith in the girl's skills.
 
Shinobu turned to smile at Naru. “I hope so,” she responded. “I'll fix you a cup of tea if you like,” she offered, glancing into one of the pots on the stove, then at the clock. Satisfied with what she was seeing, the girl stepped off the stool and moved over to retrieve the tea from the cupboard. “It won't take more than five minutes,” Shinobu assured Naru, standing on tip-toe to reach the tea.
 
Watching the girl, it occurred to Naru for the first time just how small Shinobu was. I never really thought about it, but she's just the tiniest bit taller than Sarah. Of course, Sarah has been growing like a weed lately, so it won't be long before her gaijin genes make Shinobu-chan the smallest girl here, Naru thought. Her eyes slid over Shinobu from her crown to her toes. I don't think she will grow any taller, either, since she has finished filling out, mused the brunette. Shinobu-chan's…sexy, the strange thought occurred to her. Blinking, she shook her head.
 
“Is something wrong, Naru?” came a voice from behind her. Flinching, she turned to see Amalla behind her, apparently on her way out the door.
 
“No, nothing,” denied Naru. “Are you going somewhere, Amalla?” she asked the older sister of Kaolla.
 
“Just stepping out to do a bit of shopping,” said the woman. “The quaint trinkets here are very popular with the family on Molmol,” smiled the older sister. Naru bit back the comment about quaint trinkets and wished Amalla a safe trip. Hope Shiro isn't going with her, the blonde thought absently.
 
Dismissing the older royal princess from her mind, Naru turned her eyes back to Shinobu, who was putting the tea back in the cupboard, a steaming cup steeping on the counter. “Where are the others, Shinobu-chan?” asked Naru.
 
“The Aoyama sisters are in the back courtyard, Kitsune stepped out for a bit, Granny Hina and Mutsumi's mother were talking in the gazebo and Su and Sarah are not back from school yet,” said the girl. Naru blinked.
 
“Not back yet?” wondered Naru. “What could be keeping them?”
 
“I don't know,” shrugged Shinobu, “the teacher said he wanted to speak with them, so they stayed after,” she shared all she knew.
 
Naru snorted. “Didn't you tell me that the teacher was terrified of her?” What would the teacher want to talk to Su about? She's as likely to blow the school up with a Mecha-Tama robot as she is to discuss anything, she thought snarkily.
 
-
 
Collapsing back into his chair in the teacher's lounge, the homeroom teacher reached out with a shaking hand to pull a small bottle of liquor out of his desk drawer. Taking a calming gulp, he once more checked to make sure that the demon had actually departed the room. After two more gulps, he was feeling steady enough to move to the door and peek out. Not seeing any sign of the blonde terrors of the school, he closed the door and moved back to his desk.
 
It had been a huge risk to ask the two to stay after school, but he had decided that it was worth it to save his Maehara. Clearly, that Urashima creep and that psychotic group of terrorists have scared her into silence about their depraved and sick activities, but those two talked easily enough, he recalled. Su's responses had made little sense to him, but enough was gained from the gaijin duo to affirm his suspicions that his precious Maehara was being abused and exploited in that den of sick, violent criminals.
 
With the bottle empty, he was ready to resume his work to save his student. Pulling up the school records of the gaijins and Maehara, he studied them, seeking some hard link he could use to bolster his case to the school board and, later, the press and government. When I get through with them, all of Japan will know of their sins, he thought, searching for any scrap or bit of data that he could use. Maehara will make it into Todai as my prized pupil, and after I have exposed those who have been soiling my Maehara, I will adopt her and guide her to her full potential, he promised himself. Together, we can show the entire educational community just how far a good pupil and a gifted teacher can go! Maehara will graduate as valedictorian of Todai! You just wait and see! he vowed.
 
Happily making notes, he began to plan his smear campaign out in greater detail. His work was interrupted by a knock on the door. “Yes?” he called out. The door slid open and the dean of the school entered. “Dean,” said the teacher, standing and bowing to the head administrator of the school. “What can I do for you?”
 
“I just received a call from a reporter asking for personal information on one of our best students,” he said. “Apparently, someone from this school has made some unsavory accusations about a student's home life, and the reporter was looking for details.”
 
“Why, dean, that's shocking,” said the teacher. “Which student is it?” he asked. The dean studied him for several heartbeats before replying.
 
“You are aware,” said the dean evenly, “that such accusations are a violation of the schools code of conduct, and can be cause for revocation of your teaching credentials, are you not?”
 
“Wha…I…!” the teacher stammered. How did he…? wondered the stunned man. He had been sure that the dean would never find out who had done it, and even if he had, the potential scandal should have made him focus on the maniacs in the Hinata house instead of looking for the leak.
 
“I will not tell you this again,” warned the dean, raising a finger as he cut off the teacher. “Are we clear on this?” he asked. Mutely, the teacher nodded. “Do not let this happen again,” said the dean, turning for the door.
 
The teacher sagged back down in his seat, stunned. Minutes passed before he fumbled in his desk drawer again, this time pulling out a small bottle of pills. Taking one, he waited for his head to clear some and his nerves to settle down again. Ok, so I won't get the help I had counted on from the school administration, he assessed the situation a half hour later. It's a pity, but in retrospect, I should have expected the administration to buckle like they have; it is not like they understand how far my Maehara can go under my tutelage! he thought resentfully.
 
“Well, I have never given up before, and I won't now!” he muttered out loud. Opening his laptop, he began his next move to save his student from the evil influences of those heathens she lived with. If this school won't protect my Maehara, then perhaps Todai will, he thought, firing off several emails. Feeling better, he closed his laptop, gathered his things and made his way out of the school. Boarding the train, he eyed the people around him, pausing to stare disapprovingly at the high school girls from rival schools in their mini-skirt-length pleated uniform skirts and bleached or dyed hair.
 
Look at those stupid girls, he thought sneeringly, eyeing a group of girls a few feet from him. Their skirts are so short you can see their panties, and their blouses are wrinkled! My Maehara would never wear such a sloppy uniform! And that one isn't wearing a bra! How slutty can she be?! he thought, incensed. Maehara is far, far better than these girls, but if I don't protect her, guide her, and show her the correct path, she could fall to the depths of these brainless, immoral girls.
 
-
 
“Like this, Naru-sempai?” asked Shinobu, sliding her notebook over to Naru so the girl could check her results. Scanning it, Naru smiled.
 
“Just like that, Shinobu-chan,” said the brunette, smiling at the girl. Beaming, Shinobu pulled the notebook back over and attacked the next problem. Naru turned her attention back to her own books.
 
“Naru, is this the correct translation of this sentence?” asked Motoko. Naru leaned over, reading the translated passage.
 
“Almost, Motoko,” said Naru, pointing to the carefully-written English sentence. “But in English, you have to pay attention to the tense of the verb you use. Change it like this,” she quickly penciled in the correct word, “and you will be fine,” said the brunette. Motoko studied the change carefully.
 
“I see,” she said, nodding slightly. “Thank you, Naru,” she added, moving to the next sentence. It had been the English section of the entrance exam that had sunk her first attempt at Todai.
 
It had become the habit of the three of them to study together in the evenings as their schedules allowed. Now, that schedule was returning to normal. Or, mostly normal. The fourth member of their group was not a regular. Naru looked at Kanako, who was reviewing a stack of mock exams for Todai. For some strange reason, Kanako was suddenly interested in trying for Tokyo U as well.
 
Naru wasn't sure what the girl was thinking, but from what she was seeing, Kanako would probably get in first try. From personal experience, she knew that the entrance exam was the hardest part of Todai; her studies were actually a bit easier now than when she was cramming for the entrance exam. The four were in Naru's room, the door open as they studied.
 
When Kitsune passed the open door, Naru jumped up and hurried after her friend, aware that the other three were watching her intently. “Kitsune,” Naru said forcefully, “I need to talk to you,” hissed the girl, grabbing Kitsune's arm.
 
“Is there a problem?” came the calm, confident voice of Tsuruko from the head of the hallway. Naru wasn't stupid. After what had happened with Mei, she found that any time she was around the others, it was a safe bet that Motoko, Tsuruko, Kanako or Hina would be within eyesight or earshot. It's like they expect me to attack Shinobu, Su or Sarah, she thought sourly.
 
“No problem,” Kitsune said, pulling her arm free of Naru's grip before taking Naru's arm in her hand. “We have a little something to talk about, is all,” she said, guiding the brunette down the hall and away from the other girls. The two ended up on the small balcony where Keitaro's tub used to sit, vacant since the accident. “So, what's got you all worked up, Naru?” she asked her friend.
 
“Akiyami told me that he called my cell,” said Naru. Kitsune didn't need to hear more.
 
“I was beginning to wonder if you ever checked your phone's messages,” she said casually.
 
“What are you up to, Kitsune?” asked the brunette tightly.
 
“Well, that has become a real question in the last few days,” Kitsune said slowly. “At first, I had thought to find out why you were off carousing with boys from your classes when your boyfriend was ground zero for a fight,” she began. “Then, this other thing came up,” she said carefully. Naru's eyes hardened, but she remained silent. Kitsune sighed.
 
“Naru, I have been your best friend since middle school,” she said, “I have always backed you and supported you because of that friendship. Twice now, I have stepped aside for you.”
 
“What are you saying, Kitsune?” asked Naru, a cold lump in her stomach.
 
“I'm not prepared to step aside any longer, Naru,” said the fox quietly. Seeing Naru begin to sag, she grabbed Naru's shoulders. “But I am not ready to hoist the Jolly Rogers yet either, Naru!” she hissed urgently into Naru's ear.
 
“Then…what?” wondered Naru, wondering why it felt like Kanako had punched her in the stomach again.
 
“I just want a piece of the action, Naru,” said Kitsune, her voice a conspiratorial whisper.