Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 20

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Haruka broke the surface of the water, snorting through her nose to clear the seawater from it before inhaling happily. Looking around, she spotted the two youngest daughters of the Otohime family not too far from her, and a few moments later, Keitaro splashed to the surface of the small cove. This is nice, thought the eldest Urashima grandchild. “Like a private beach resort,” smiled Haruka, easily stroking over to where Keitaro was treading water.
 
“Pretty nice, eh, Keitaro?” Haruka grinned at him. He managed a nod. While the young man could swim, Haruka wasn't sure that he would ever be relaxed and comfortable in the water. But I doubt that he would have missed this even if he couldn't swim, the woman thought smugly. After all, bathing suits were optional on the Otohime island.
 
“It would be nice to have a private beach like this back home,” Haruka mused.
 
“Uh, yeah,” replied Keitaro, a dreamy smile on his face. Haruka snickered at him.
 
“Perv,” she teased him. “You're imagining the girls frolicking naked right now, aren't you?” she accused him playfully.
 
“Yeah,” he replied. Haruka leaned in and kissed him.
 
“Good boy,” she approved. It made her feel a lot better to see him displaying the backbone he had manifested on this trip. “Any girl in particular?” she asked. Keitaro frowned, shaking his head as he bobbed in the low surf.
 
“Not really,” he admitted. “I was also thinking of the first time I saw this cove,” he added. Haruka indicated her interest, so he went on. “It was during that incident after Naru and I both failed to get into Todai, and we each went on a break, but ended up together.”
 
“I recall that,” Haru said dryly. It had turned into something of an odyssey for all the girls, as the others had rushed off to find Naru and him.
 
“Well, Mutsumi was heading home, and we got off the ferry in the middle of the ocean, got hit by a storm, and ended up here,” he explained. “When I came to, Naru and Mutsumi were splashing each other in this cove,” he explained.
 
“Were they naked?” grinned Haruka. Keitaro shook his head.
 
“Sadly, no,” he replied. “They were wearing bathing suits. Apparently, Naru insisted that they do so, so Mutsumi borrowed Naru's spare.”
 
“That must have been a sight to behold,” Haruka noted, picturing the two girls side by side in her mind. Mutsumi is significantly curvier than Naru. That bathing suit must have been about ready to pop like a balloon, Haruka mused.
 
“I liked it,” shrugged Keitaro. Haruka leered at him.
 
“I'm sure you did,” purred the woman.
 
“You know,” came a new voice from behind Keitaro, “when you marry my Mutsumi-chan, this will be your second home.”
 
Keitaro flinched, turning as fast as he could in the water, nearly running into Haruka, who wrapped her arms around him to steady him. Doing so also hugged him close to her. Mutsumi's mother was treading water behind him, her brunette hair dripping seawater. “Misses Otohime,” he managed.
 
“Yes?” the woman replied, smiling easily. She was naked as her daughters, easily bobbing in front of the Urashima's like a cork. Haruka suspected that the healthy cup size the woman sported was helping her buoyancy.
 
“Good to see you,” Haruka took up the slack, sensing that Keitaro wasn't sure what to say.
 
“It's such a nice day today,” the mother giggled behind a hand, “and since you two have to be leaving soon, I figured I would come spend what time I could with the two of you,” explained the matriarch of the Otohime clan.
 
“Well, thanks,” Keitaro replied. He had been trying to put off thinking about the return to the Hinata in favor of just enjoying himself while he could.
 
“You know,” Haruka said, still hugging Keitaro to her, “there is no way to know if Mutsumi will be the one waiting for him,” pointed out the woman.
 
“I have faith,” shrugged the mother, smiling easily. Haruka studied her, wondering what she wasn't saying. “But what about you, Haru-chan? It's pretty obvious how you feel about Kei-kun. Can you really let him marry another?”
 
“I can,” said Haruka evenly. “This isn't about me; it's about our family, and about Keitaro being happy. Everything else is negotiable.” Even as she said it, however, her arms tightened around him.
 
“Haru,” Keitaro said, turning his head to look at her, “your happiness is important to me. I have gotten used to you smiling,” he said softly, “and I don't want to lose that.” Haruka knew that she was blushing like a schoolgirl at that remark. “We'll just have to find a way,” he murmured to her.
 
“Keitaro,” Haruka managed, her voice uneven. Shaking her head, she looked away. “Be right back,” she said, releasing him and ducking under the water, stroking for the beach. Keitaro's head ducked under before he remembered that he had to tread water for himself with Haru no longer holding him. Spitting out a mouthful of salt water, he found that misses Otohime hadn't gone anywhere; if anything, she was closer to him now than before.
 
“Kei-kun,” she said, her arms sliding around him, pulling him into her chest, “you haven't changed since you were a child,” she said. “You are still so sweet and giving. I'm glad that you haven't changed,” she told him.
 
“Uh, well, thank you,” he replied, trying not to think about how good it felt to be held close against the older woman, his face nearly buried in her full breasts.
 
“Too many people these days think only of themselves,” said the mother, “but you have always thought more of others' needs than of your own. I am honored that my Mutsumi has chosen you to be her man.” Keitaro wondered how he should respond to that.
 
“Thank you?” he half-asked. He knew that Mutsumi had feelings for him, but he had never really looked at it in the light that the girl's mother was putting it in. And that is the light that this entire thing has to be looked at in, realized the young man.
 
“Thank me by making my daughter and those girls happy,” suggested the woman, caressing his cheek with her hand. Bobbing in the gentle surf, their bodies were rubbing together, and he found himself reacting to her.
 
“E…excuse me,” he stammered, gently pushing himself free of her and making for the beach, where he had spotted Haruka standing, back to the cove. After minute or so of swimming, he reached the sandy beach and walked out of the surf, approaching Haruka. “Haru?” he said, slowly reaching out and touching her shoulder.
 
“Keitaro,” she said softly, spinning to hug him to her tightly. “I meant what I said before,” Haruka whispered in his ear. “Your happiness is what matters most to me.”
 
“I know, Haru,” he replied, hugging her back, “but I meant what I said as well. Your happiness is important to me.”
 
“Kei,” Haruka breathed, hugging him so tight he could feel his ribs creak. “I love you,” she added before she eased her hug.
 
“So do I,” he replied honestly. Haruka sucked in a deep breath, held it for a moment, then let it escape.
 
“I know,” she said calmly. “But we both also know that you will be marrying another, so let's not make any promises we can't keep, hmm?” she suggested practically. Keitaro nodded reluctantly.
 
“Yeah, but that is why I told the girls that they would have to agree,” he said. “I don't want to hurt any of them because of this mess.” Haruka smiled a little.
 
“You really are too noble for your own good, lover,” she said softly, kissing him gently. Those girls treated him like shit, and all he is worried about is that they remain happy!
 
“My. my!” came a feminine voice. Breaking the kiss, the two turned to see misses Otohime standing on the beach, watching them, her youngest daughters not far behind her, though they were still waist-deep in the water. “That was quite a kiss, Haru-chan,” the woman giggled, covering her mouth with her hand.
 
“Just being honest,” shrugged Haruka, her arms still around Keitaro. Eyeing the multiple mother before her, she found herself envious - and a little intimidated. In spite of the number of children she had given birth to, Mutsumi's mother was almost a match for her eldest daughter. Her breasts were large, and though nursing children had taken a toll on them, they remained nearly un-sagged, the nipples large and healthy even if they did show the signs of breast-feeding a dozen or so children.
 
Misses Otohime's waist was no longer slim and sleek like her daughter's waist was, but it was hardly fat, either. A minimal paunch and some almost-invisible stretch marks were the only signs of her multiple children. Her hips were a touch wider than her daughter's hips were, but remained slim and attractive. I wonder if I will look that good when I have children? wondered Haruka. Glancing at Keitaro, she saw that he was staring at the older woman as well.
 
A flicker of jealousy shot through her, but as quick as it came, it was gone. Haruka didn't kid herself about the fact that it triggered her instinctive jealous response when Keitaro looked at another woman, but she was also mature enough to realize that just because he liked what he saw when he looked at another woman didn't mean that he had left her in any way; it only meant that the other woman was attractive. And misses Otohime is attractive, she admitted to herself ruefully. Besides, Keitaro will be calling one of the girls `wife' before this is over and done with; and it won't be me, she brutally reminded herself.
 
“Goodness,” breathed the older woman, sidetracking Haruka's thoughts. Blinking, she saw that the woman was staring at Keitaro, who was still staring at misses Otohime. Looking where the mother was looking, Haruka grinned. “Mutsumi will certainly be a happy girl,” giggled the mother of the girl in question.
 
“Yes, that she will,” agreed Haruka fervently. “Keitaro is certainly good at keeping a girl happy,” she bragged on her lover. Keitaro blinked, blushing as he realized what they were talking about.
 
“Haru!” he whined, mortified. Haruka hugged him closer to.
 
“And he certainly isn't lacking in the tool department, either,” gossiped Haruka.
 
“I can see that,” nodded Mutsumi's mother.
 
“Do you mind?” Keitaro strangled out, trying to cover his hard-on with his hands.
 
“Of course not,” Haruka said, catching his hands. “You know I love your cock,” she breathed in his ear. “Why would I mind another woman knowing what I have?” she asked him, playfully evil. Keitaro gave up.
 
-
 
“Ah, miss Narusegawa,” greeted the doctor, looking up, “right on time, as always,” he continued, only to stop, frowning. “And I see you have a different friend with you today,” he noted. Can't miss a girl like that! he thought to himself. Taller than Naru, it wasn't her height that made her impossible to miss. Dressed in a miniskirt and soft top, it wasn't her understated-but-unmistakably-sexy clothing that made her stand out. Certainly, her long, silky-fine raven-wing hair, tied up in a pony tail with a thin ribbon of brilliant blue with a crisp bow above the pony tail's base drew the eye, but that, too, was not the issue.
 
What made the other girl impossible to miss was her presence. There was an aura about her that drew one's attention. Looking at her carriage, he suspected that she was a fighter of some sort. Her arms and legs were toned, her movements crisp and precise, and her eyes quick and perceptive. She is some kind of martial artist. I'm positive of that, he thought, pulling his notes out of his safe as Naru set aside her purse and school pack before settling on the couch.
 
“This is Motoko,” Naru introduced the tall girl with her. “Mutsumi couldn't make it today, so Motoko is here instead.”
 
“I see,” the doctor said. Naru put her phone in vibrate mode before setting it aside as well. She has really been getting into the sessions of late, the doctor thought, reviewing some notes in the margin of his pad. And her progress has been phenomenal, as well, he realized, seeing crossed-off, marked-out and scribbled-through notes in the pages. “So, you are ok with her being here?” he asked her.
 
“Sure,” Naru replied. “Oh, you can sit in that chair, Motoko,” she said, pointing to the chair that first Hina, then Kanako and finally Mutsumi had sat in for the sessions. Motoko sat, absently making sure that her skirt wasn't exposing her, her calm demeanor and erect posture speaking of confidence, power and skill.
 
“You do recall what we were talking about last time, don't you?” prompted the doctor. Naru frowned for a second, then nodded.
 
“Um, Motoko,” she said, making eye contact with the younger girl, “you will probably hear some…surprising things. Please don't get upset or over-react. And don't talk about it with the others, ok?” she said.
 
Motoko considered that for a long moment. She is asking me to keep secrets from the others, thought Motoko. Things with the girls was still unstable, and in particular, there were issues specific to Naru involving trust and truthfulness. Motoko was in a minor ethical bind. Naru has been trying to change, but has she? Or is this just another false step? And more to the point, this impacts our standing, since a recovered Naru would be an obstacle to myself or sister marrying Keitaro, she wrestled with the issues.
 
Naru watched Motoko, absently biting her lip as she wondered what the girl would decide. She was aware that her standing had been damaged by her own actions. She also knew that Motoko was weighing her request against her own moral code, her goals, and her desire to maintain peace and order in the Hinata. What will she decide? worried Naru. And if she decides not to, what then?
 
“Very well,” said the girl. “But remember what I said before you began therapy, Naru.”
 
“I remember,” Naru said softly. The doctor was curious, but he got the feeling that whatever had happened between the two was a private matter. When he was sure that the two were done talking, he settled back in his chair, picked up his pen, and looked at Naru.
 
“Very well, let's begin,” he said, glancing at the clock on the wall. “Have you been thinking about your sexual orientation?” he asked her. Motoko blinked.
 
“I have,” Naru said calmly. “In fact, it's been hard not to think about it,” she related without details. “I'm sure that I'm not a lesbian,” Naru stated confidently. Motoko started to heave a sigh of relief. “But,” Naru said, her tone contemplative, “I am certainly attracted to certain girls,” she said. “And I still get excited thinking about Keitaro,” she continued. “Is that strange?”
 
“Not really. Do you think it is?” asked the doctor. Naru shrugged.
 
“I don't know,” admitted the girl honestly. “I'm worried that it could create problems with the other girls, though.”
 
“A reasonable thing to be concerned about,” nodded the doctor. “Have you spoken with them about this issue?” he wondered. Naru shifted on the couch.
 
“Sort of; a few of them,” she said evasively.
 
“You are shying away from the issue again, Naru,” the doctor warned her. Naru sighed.
 
“I know,” she admitted, “but…” she sighed again.
 
“It isn't easy? Is that what you were thinking?” the doctor predicted. Naru nodded. “Then why do it?” the doctor asked her. Naru's lips tightened.
 
“Because I won't change if I don't,” she said. Motoko got the feeling that that exchange was almost a sort of ritual with the two of them. “I told you that Mutsumi-chan is staying in my room, right?” she said, glancing at the doctor, who nodded. “Well, since that first time, she - and I - have been more…affectionate with each other,” Naru admitted, blushing a little.
 
“I see. And how has this affected your relationship with Mutsumi?”
 
“It's hard to say,” Naru replied. “I don't feel so…odd around her, like I did before, but I can't tell how she is reacting.”
 
“Would it not be reasonable to assume that if she hasn't said anything about it by now, she is ok with it?” suggested the doctor. Naru nodded.
 
“Yes,” she agreed, “but assuming the others feel some way or another is part of what got me into this mess to begin with, isn't it?” challenged the girl.
 
“Not as much as your choices and control issues did,” the doctor shrugged. “Certainly, both issues were in play and compounded the effects, but I think you can see that the greater harm was done by some of your un-resolved issues.”
 
“Yeah,” Naru said unhappily. “I just don't want to make the same mistakes again and again,” she explained.
 
“Then maybe you should consider talking to the girls; one by one or as a group,” proposed the doctor. “You mentioned that you had broached the subject with other girls than Mutsumi?”
 
“Yes,” confirmed Naru.
 
“Which girl?” wondered the doctor. Naru hesitated. She could feel the gaze of Motoko, and wasn't sure how the samurai would react to what she was about to say.
 
“Shinobu-chan,” Naru said softly. Motoko's gaze sharpened. The doctor nodded.
 
“I can see how that would affect you,” he said casually, flipping a page on the pad. “She is one of the triggers, after all,” he offered her. Naru nodded. “Tell me what happened, and how you felt about it,” directed the doctor. Naru took a breath, not daring to look at Motoko.
 
“It was a couple days ago,” said Naru. “I had been asked to speak with her, so I met her after supper away from the others…” the girl began. Two minutes later, Motoko's eyes were wide open in shock.
 
“Wow,” was the best the doctor could manage, his pen having slipped out of his fingers as Naru talked.
 
“Tell me about it!” Naru said, blushing. “I didn't know what to do when she did that. I must have sat there, stunned for a full ten minutes!” The doctor nodded as he fumbled for his pen.
 
“And have you reached any decisions about that incident?” he asked Naru. Naru pursed her lips.
 
“I have,” she said softly.
 
-
 
“What you doing, sugar?” asked Kitsune, spotting Tsuruko curled up on the grass in a semi-secluded piece of the back yard of the Hinata. From the nearly-guilty twitch of the woman, Kitsune decided she had found something interesting to investigate.
 
“Just reading,” replied Tsuruko, shifting slightly. Kitsune looked closer.
 
“Reading what?” she asked innocently, knowing full well which book was in the warrior's hands. Delicately sniffing, she had to fight back a grin. Yes, no mistake about it, that's book four of Motoko's series, she silently laughed. She had read all the books, after all.
 
“One of Kotoko's books,” Tsuruko admitted. Kitsune sank down to sit by the woman, who was lying on her side on the soft, green grass.
 
“Found it arousing, didn't you?” Kitsune said, enjoying herself. Tsuruko blushed faintly.
 
“I…yes,” she admitted. She had been lost in the story, only realizing that her hand had snuck into her shorts and panties when she came along with the character in the story. To get so caught up in the scene that I masturbated where anyone might see…Motoko certainly has a way with words when it comes to certain things, Tsuruko thought, aware of her still-warm sex and hard nipples that tented her shirt even through the lace bra she wore.
 
“I still find it hard to believe that our Motoko-chan is the one writing those trashy things at times,” Kitsune said, laying back in the warm sun and cool breeze. It's nice out here, thought the fox woman. Should have brought some sake, she mused. “For someone as repressed as her to write things like that, it's just shocking,” grinned Kitsune.
 
“I truthfully never thought she could do such a thing, either,” admitted Tsuruko. “And to write a series of books…” the older sister shook her head.
 
“And what a series,” Kitsune said casually. “Book one, she kills the bride at the alter and takes the groom for herself. Book two, she drives off the poor man's evil younger sister so she doesn't have to share. Book three, she fights a nine-tail Kitsune for him, but ends up with a draw. Book four, she discovers a nice young girl has loved him for years, and her honor demands that she share him with her. By book five, she and the man are a team, defending the village from a capricious child-goddess, and by the end of the sixth book, she has accepted the blessings of a pagan priestess.”
 
“Yes,” agreed Tsuruko, still reading.
 
“Not to mention that she has been sharing her man with the village girl and the priestess; as well as herself,” Kitsune said, grinning fox-like.
 
“Doing so preserves her honor and the peace of the village,” Tsuruko replied.
 
“Hmm,” shrugged Kitsune, “but she seems to enjoy it as well, doesn't she?” challenged the younger of the two.
 
“She does seem to enjoy herself,” agreed Tsuruko mildly.
 
“One has to wonder what she will do when she finds out the seals on the Kitsune have failed, and that the sister has found their hidden village,” observed Kitsune. Tsuruko sighed, taking her eyes off the book to look at Kitsune.
 
“You are trying to tempt me to read the manuscript for the seventh book, you know,” she warned.
 
“Me? Would I do such a thing?” mocked Kitsune.
 
“I won't do it,” said Tsuruko primly. Kitsune leaned closer to Tsuruko.
 
“But you know where she hides the manuscript, don't you?” she whispered. Tsuruko's eye twitched. “Just a peek to satisfy my curiosity, what do you say?” she baited the older girl, shifting closer. “Aren't you curious?” she asked, reaching out and gently stroking Tsuruko's forearm.
 
“This is just to understand what is going on in my sister's mind,” Tsuruko insisted, eyes back on the book.
 
“Of course,” agreed Kitsune reasonably. “and what better way to do that than to read her very latest material?”
 
“When I finish the others,” Tsuruko said distractedly. She's barely gotten dressed from the last time, and she's going again? thought the samurai, turning the page. The heroine certainly had a voracious appetite for the pleasures of the sex. Her attention diverted, her free hand once more slipped under her un-buttoned and half-unzipped shorts and beneath her damp panties to try and scratch the itch that was forming again between her legs.
 
Rubbing her clit for a moment before pushing two fingers into her already-warmed up sex, Tsuruko absently wondered if Motoko was really aware of what she had her alter-ego doing. Pumping in and out of her squishy sex with her fingers as she used her thumb to work her clit, Tsuruko found herself considering the possibilities presented if Motoko was aware of what she had her alter-ego doing.
 
Beside her, Kitsune was amazed to see that Tsuruko was once more lost in the story to the point that she was masturbating. Yeah, it isn't like the odds are high of being caught out there, and the sex is pretty hot in those books, but she's an Aoyama! I was sure that they would be too rigid to do something like that, Kitsune mused, watching as Tsuruko quickened her pace, her movements forcing her short's zipped to the end of the track, and then beginning to work them off her hips. Glancing at the woman's breasts, she could see that the nipples were poking out prominently.
 
Watching, she could feel herself beginning to get warm. Her room hid not only the entire book series to date, but also a few `relaxation' devices of differed types. It was disturbingly easy to find herself reaching for one when reading one of the books, so she could understand how Tsuruko was vulnerable to the books. Motoko conveys such raw lust when she writes, it's nearly impossible not to react to it, she thought, her hands touching her own chest, where her nipples were hardening rapidly.
 
Watching the older sister of the author buck her hips in an effort to gain greater access to her own dripping sex, Kitsune licked her lips. Unlike Naru, Kitsune had never really had any issues with exploring her own sexuality. She had learned that in certain situations, she found herself attracted to girls like she was usually attracted to men. It wasn't just chance that she had groped Naru on the Todai campus years ago to distract her from Seta's return. It wasn't necessarily design, either - just a case of the two overlapping.
 
Slipping her hand down her belly, Kitsune took a moment to wish she had gone with the skirt when dressing that morning. Instead, she was wearing pants. Tugging the button loose, she pushed the zipper down and dipped under her cotton thong panties to touch her warm sex. With her free hand, she pushed her top up, along with her bra, so she could tease her nipples directly. Sighing happily, Kitsune tugged on her tips, slipping her middle finger into her slick sex. Oh, I wish Keitaro were here, the girl thought hazily. Playing with herself was fine as far as it went, but it was nothing compared to the real thing.
 
Both women had forgotten the other until they accidentally locked gazes. Breathing hard, they stared at each other for a long moment before Tsuruko dropped the book, pulling her shirt up and unclipping her bra as Kitsune rolled over toward the taller woman, her lips finding Tsuruko's as her own large breasts pressed against Tsuruko's bare breasts, the two sets of nipples jabbing into the soft tissue of the breasts as Kitsune aggressively kissed Tsuruko.
 
After breaking the kiss, Kitsune pulled her hand away from her sex, using both hands to rudely shove her pants and panties down, frantically kicking the garments past her knees before jerking a leg free. With that done, she grabbed Tsuruko's shorts and pulled them off, tossing them aside along with the soaked panties of the swordswoman. Tsuruko, meanwhile, grabbed Kitsune's shirt and bra, wrestling them off the fox before likewise pulling off her shirt and bra.
 
Laying back on the grass, she saw Kitsune lean forward over her, smiling down at her. Dipping her head, the ash-haired girl licked one of Tsuruko's nipples before sucking on it greedily. While she did that, her own wet hand - slick with her own juices - snaked down to touch Tsuruko's bare sex. Finding the older woman to be liberally wet, Kitsune pushed first one, then another, and finally a third into her lover's pussy, pumping the three digits in and out rapidly even as she switched nipples.
 
Whining lustfully, Tsuruko looped one arm around Kitsune's hip to grab her ass, the other pushing down along her belly, smearing her juices over Kitsune's firm stomach on the way to her own throbbing sex. Sparing an impatient moment to explore the younger girl's sex, Tsuruko satisfied herself that Kitsune was sufficiently wet. Relieved that she didn't have to warm the girl up, Tsuruko pushed two fingers into Kitsune, causing the girl to moan around the nipple she was sucking on.
 
Pushing deeply into Kitsune's pussy, Tsuruko felt the girl's cervix against her fingertips, and mercilessly rubbed it, making Kitsune writhe atop her. Working her hand to the side, Tsuruko managed to get her pinky into position. When Kitsune switched nipples, Tsuruko pushed the tip of her pinky into Kitsune's rear door, the girl jerking upright, shrieking in surprise.
 
Tsuruko didn't stop until her pinky's tip was inside the other girl's ass. Seeing the shocked look on Kitsune's face, Tsuruko began to work both her pussy and her ass with her finger, shifting her free hand from the girl's ass to her hanging breasts. With her fingers, she squeezed the fox's nipples, alternating between tugging on them and rolling them between her fingers.
 
“Guh!” strangled Kitsune, unable to maintain control. She came like an avalanche, back arcing and eyes nearly rolling up in her head. Tsuruko grinned, watching Kitsune succumb to her. Her gloating at having defeated the fox was tempered by the realization that with the girl lost in her own pleasure, she had stopped pleasing Tsuruko. That wasn't acceptable to Tsuruko, who ached to have another orgasm by whatever means she had to use.
 
As Kitsune became aware of herself once more, she found that Tsuruko had shifted, laying the younger girl down on the grass on her back, her thighs straddling Kitsune's face. Blinking, Kitsune realized that the warm, slick drops on her face were Tsuruko's juices. Still panting, Kitsune licked up a drop that landed near the corner of her mouth. That's good, she thought, reaching up. Her hands took a firm grip on Tsuruko's hips, drawing them down until Kitsune's lips were kissing Tsuruko's sex. Without any hesitation, her tongue slipped out, worming into the older woman's entrance.
 
“Ah!” Tsuruko gasped, being on the other end of an ambush. Falling forward, she found that her own face was mere inches from Kitsune's own drooling sex. Using her elbows to spread the younger girl's legs, she lowered her head, her lips closing on the small nub of the fox's clit. Feeling Kitsune buck beneath her and her tongue go crazy between her legs, Tsuruko began to suck, lick and probe the pussy before her. Reaching under a thigh, she used her fingers to open Kitsune's sex, to better allow her to shove her own tongue into Kitsune's sex.
 
Neither girl had been with other girls before, but they knew what felt good to themselves, and mirrored that on the other. It didn't take long for them to fine tune their technique. Tsuruko concentrated on Kitsune's clit and the entrance to her pussy, while Kitsune worked her tongue into Tsuruko's sex between sucks on the older woman's inner lips and the occasional gentle blow on the erect nub of her clit. Unintentionally, yet welcomingly, the two managed a simultaneous climax. Tsuruko found that Kitsune shared a trait with her when she felt a small spurt of girl juice splash against her face even as she soaked Kitsune's face with her own juice.
 
Panting, the two stayed as they were, recovering. Both women were thinking about what had just happened. Neither had thought that such a thing would happen, but it had. And both of them were blaming the same thing: Motoko's alter-ego bodice-ripper romance book series. Their recovery was interrupted by a voice.
 
“Oh my!”