Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 21

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Um, Motoko?”
 
The girl twitched, her thoughts being interrupted. Looking over at Naru, she saw that the brunette was watching her, a slightly worried look on her face. The pair were returning to the Hinata after Naru's session. At the moment, they were on the train that would take them to the bus that serviced the outer areas of Tokyo. From there, they would switch to the trolley car that ended in the Hinata township.
 
The two were standing side by side, holding the hand loops. The train wasn't overly crowded, but it was crowded enough. Around them, the other travelers were typical Tokyo dwellers, cell-phone chatting students, tired laborers, and empty-eyed salary slaves. Neither girl had spoken much, being busy with their own thoughts. Now, it seemed that Naru was ready to break the silence.
 
“Yes?”
 
“About what I said in therapy,” Naru began. Motoko blushed a little.
 
“I…it's ok,” she said, waving a hand. “I understand the reason for such discussion!” she assured her fellow resident. Naru blushed, but managed to keep her eyes on Motoko.
 
“I wanted to ask you,” the brunette continued, “what you thought about it,” she murmured. Motoko blushed, looking at the floor of the train.
 
“I…” she paused for a moment before trying again, “um, it isn't my place to say anything about it,” she said, just as quietly.
 
“Yes, actually it is,” Naru said bravely. “Considering…you know,” she carefully indicated the issue. Motoko shuffled her feet.
 
“I think you should do what you were talking about doing first, then go from there,” Motoko once more sidestepped a direct answer. Naru sighed.
 
“You didn't like it, did you?” she asked quietly. Motoko blushed deeper.
 
“It…was fine!” insisted the girl. “I wasn't expecting it, but if it helps you…!”
 
“I shouldn't have pushed the issue,” sighed Naru. But, I really wanted to see if it was like before, she thought to herself. “I'm sorry, Motoko,” she whispered.
 
To her surprise, Motoko pressed a fingertip to Naru's lips. “Let's not talk about…that in public,” murmured the taller girl. Naru nodded silently. Motoko slowly lowered her finger from Naru's lips, feeling her heart hammer in her chest. What was consuming her attention was the fact that she had found the surprise act by Naru to be oddly exciting; and she didn't know why.
 
In silence, the two made their switches and changed transportation, each moment drawing them closer to home. It wasn't until they were stepping off the trolley car that was closest to the Hinata that Naru spoke again. “Motoko,” she said, leading the way up the hill to the main gate to the Hinata House, “have you read any romance books?”
 
“N…no,” Motoko said, looking away from the brunette, the better to hide her blush. Writing them is not reading them, after all, she told herself.
 
“Oh,” said Naru. “Do…you think you might give it a try?” she asked.
 
“I…I don't know…” Motoko tried to come up with a plausible excuse.
 
“I've been reading a series of books over the last while,” Naru said, reaching into her pack and pulling out a dog-eared paperback novel. “It's by an author named Kamikuro,” Naru went on. “You…might like it,” she said, offering the book to Motoko. “The main character is a swordswoman like you, and her story reads a lot like what is happening in the Hinata right now,” Naru said.
 
Looking at the book, Motoko saw that Naru had been reading the sixth book. From the worn condition of the book, she was certain that Naru had read it through several times already. Am I responsible for her mindset? worried Motoko. But, she said in her session that she had felt that way for a while; before she even met me, recalled the proud warrior.
 
“Would you try reading it? As a favor to me?” Naru pressed. Slowly, Motoko accepted the book.
 
“I…I will try,” she said. Not like it's going to take any effort on my part, the raven-haired woman thought wryly, I wrote it, after all! Looking at the cover illustration, she wondered how it was that Naru hadn't put it together. “You…said it was a series?” asked Motoko as casually as she could. Naru nodded.
 
“Yes,” she said. “That is the latest in the series, actually. If you want to start at the beginning, I can loan you the books; I have them in my room,” explained Naru. “The first one is a bit different from the later ones, though. Kotoko - the first name of the heroine and the author both - kills a woman who was about to marry the man she loved as they were standing in front of the alter. From that point on, though, she didn't kill any of the antagonists, if that sort of thing bothers you,” shrugged Naru.
 
“The woman she killed at the alter,” Motoko said, “how did you feel about her?”
 
Naru frowned. “How did I feel about Narusawa? Why do you want to know that?” wondered Naru. She was too much like me for my comfort, though I didn't realize it at the time, the brunette thought guiltily.
 
“Please, just tell me how you felt about her,” Motoko said, tucking the book into her purse. Ahead of them, they could see the lights one either side of the main gate to the walled compound that surrounded the Hinata proper. Of all the things to feel guilty about, Motoko thought absently.
 
“She…wasn't a very nice person,” Naru murmured. “I didn't like her that much,” she added, more to herself than to Motoko.
 
“One more question, if I may,” Motoko said, touching Naru's arm as she turned to climb the stone steps that lead from the main gate to the level ground the Hinata sat on. Naru stopped, looking at Motoko curiously.
 
“Sure, I guess,” Naru said.
 
“Were you…” Motoko paused, reconsidering her words, “that is, did you think that Kotoko acted justly when she stabbed Narusawa and took her man?”
 
“Justly?” echoed Naru, frowning as she considered the question. “I guess so, though it could be argued either way, since `justice' is dependant on one's perspective of such things.” Motoko waited. “If judged from the standpoint of honor, I'd say that Kotoko acted dishonorably,” analyzed the Todai student.
 
Seeing the angry expression on Motoko's face, Naru hastily held up her hands. “Whoa, Motoko!” she protested. “Think about it! Kotoko bursts into the temple after killing the guards the woman had hired, rushed up to the alter and without so much as a word to the woman shoves her katana through Narusawa's chest. And before she even breaths her last, Kotoko has declared that if any woman is to have him, it will be her and her alone, then all but rapes him in front of the wedding party! Is that honorable?” she asked.
 
“I suppose not,” Motoko said stiffly.
 
“Well, if you look at it from the other perspective,” Naru soothed Motoko's ruffled feathers, “it could be said that she acted honorably, since I don't think that Narusawa would have made a good wife for him, given her temper and insistence on blaming everything on him, regardless of whether or not it was his fault. If judged by what kind of life he would have had married to her, maybe…” shrugged Naru.
 
“Certainly it would be judged by that,” Motoko said, traces of indignation bleeding through her tone. Naru frowned at her.
 
“Motoko, you are certainly worked up over this,” Naru said. “You'd think you wrote that book or something,” laughed Naru. Motoko's face was beet red, though fortunately the lamps behind her helped hide that fact.
 
“W…What are you saying, Naru?!” she stammered out. Crap! I let myself get too worked up, and now she's suspicious! Motoko thought, panicked. “I would never write such trashy novels!” insisted the woman. “As the heir to the Aoyama name, I would never dishonor my family by publishing such perverted, perverse filth!” she asserted. Naru laughed, innocently holding up her hands in a placating gesture.
 
“Easy, Mo-chan,” she said between laughs, “I was just teasing you!” Naru pointed out. Motoko bit back the words that sprang to her lips.
 
“I…see,” she managed. Phew! I think she was just teasing me! Thank Kami! “I shouldn't have gotten so worked up,” she added.
 
“No problem,” Naru said, giggling. Together, the two climbed the stone steps, already smelling the supper that awaited them. Just short of the door, Motoko turned to look at Naru for a moment.
 
“It has been a while since you did that,” Motoko said thoughtfully. Naru gave her a questioning look.
 
“Did what?” wondered the brunette.
 
“Laughed,” Motoko said, opening the door for Naru and herself. I think I might need to speak to my sister after all, Motoko silently noted.
 
-
 
“There you are,” said Keitaro, finding his cousin watching the sun set over the water. She was standing outside the low wall that surrounded the main house of the Otohimes, leaning against a small tree.
 
“Hey, Kei,” smiled Haruka as Keitaro stopped beside her, his hand absently taking her hand. She smiled warmly at that. “Were you looking for me?” she asked him. He shrugged.
 
“Just didn't see you, so I thought I should see if you needed anything,” he replied.
 
“Now that you are here, I have what I want,” she said softly, moving over to lean against his chest. When his arms wrapped around her just below her breasts, she sighed happily.
 
“Beautiful sunset,” Keitaro said. Haruka nodded. Minutes passed. The last of the sun sank into the water.
 
“We're heading back tomorrow morning,” Haruka said softly. Keitaro hummed.
 
“Don't want to?” he asked her softly, hugging her closer.
 
“Yes and no,” Haruka replied honestly. “You?”
 
“About the same,” Keitaro admitted. “Maybe a little more yes than no,” he clarified slowly. Haruka nodded.
 
“I can understand that,” she said. “I changed our travel plans,” she said. Keitaro looked at her.
 
“We're not flying from here to Tokyo,” she explained. “We'll be taking the ferry to Kyushu, then trains home. I figure it will give us - and them - a little more time,” she said. Keitaro slowly nodded.
 
“Good idea,” he said softly, absently kissing her neck. Haruka shivered.
 
“If you keep that up,” murmured the woman, turning her head to kiss him, “I might just decide to skip supper in favor of dragging you to bed and riding you all night,” she grinned before kissing him again.
 
“Whatever makes you happy,” Keitaro said, grinning like an idiot. Haruka snickered softly, burying her face in the crook of his neck.
 
“You shouldn't skip supper,” came the cheerful voice of their host. “Especially if you plan to have sex all night,” she giggled. “Kei-kun will need his stamina for that, and that means he should eat supper.” Keitaro flinched slightly at the unexpected interruption, but Haruka only nodded.
 
“You're right,” she agreed. “We weren't holding up supper were we?” she wondered.
 
Shaking her head, their host answered “No, you weren't, sweetie.”
 
“Well, we'll come eat, then,” Keitaro suggested.
 
“Supper isn't quite ready yet, Kei-kun,” was the reply. “I came to find Haru-chan. Hina is on the phone for you,” she said. Haruka nodded.
 
“Right,” she replied, reluctantly freeing herself from Keitaro's arms. “I'll speak with her immediately,” Haruka said as she moved off into the house. Keitaro started to follow, but misses Otohime took his arm in her own.
 
“Kei-kun,” she said, pulling him firmly to her in a hug, “could I speak with you for a bit?”
 
-
 
“Sister?” asked Motoko, entering her room. She and Naru had come home to find supper ready, the others assembled. After supper, there was the normal study sessions, practice and general Hinata madness. Now, having completed her evening visit to the hot spring, she had finally been able to look for her sister.
 
“In here,” came the reply. Motoko spotted her sister sitting at her low table, a robe loosely covering her as she wrote on a piece of paper with calm, measured strokes of her brush. “Was there something you needed to speak to me about?” she asked.
 
“Yes,” Motoko said, closing her door and settling opposite her sister. “It's about Naru,” Motoko explained. Tsuruko stopped writing her calligraphy, giving her younger sister her full attention.
 
“What about her?” asked Tsuruko. Naru gathered her thoughts.
 
“I went with her to her session,” she began, “and I learned a lot of things about her. Most importantly, I believe that she has mastered her personal demons regarding Keitaro. This could mean that Keitaro would chose her, given their history,” Motoko said quietly.
 
“That is possible,” Tsuruko agreed. “From what I have learned, the only thing keeping the two of them apart was her issues and fear of advancing their relationship,” related the older sister. “Fortunately, those failings of hers led to us having a chance ourselves.”
 
“I know,” Motoko said. “But, I cannot help but wonder if the task we were given by our family and by Keitaro is impossible,” sighed the girl. Tsuruko frowned.
 
“Why do you say that?”
 
“Because,” Motoko said slowly, “I don't think that forcing the issue on the grounds of a promise made hundreds of years ago is the honorable thing to do. Perhaps it is the circumstances, but I find myself thinking of Shinobu's words in the bath. Sister, we have no right to spread discord in this home solely because we Aoyama made mistakes in the past.”
 
“What would you propose, then?” asked Tsuruko calmly. Motoko blushed slightly.
 
“I…would suggest that we all discuss this matter openly and honestly, and see what may be done to satisfy our needs without hurting those with no cause to be hurt,” she murmured.
 
“Shinobu is truly the greatest foe we have ever faced, then,” Tsuruko mused. Motoko was surprised to see her sister smile faintly.
 
“What is going on, sister?” asked Motoko. Tsuruko smiled a little wider, reaching beside her and pulling up a book.
 
“This is an interesting book, sister,” she said, smiling at Motoko. “I would not have anticipated you to have such lustful yearnings,” she added. Seeing the cover, Motoko's face went red, then paled.
 
“I…uh,” she desperately fumbled for something to say.
 
“You know, sister,” Tsuruko went on, putting the book down on the table, “you might not have a bad idea.”
 
-
 
“Haru?” whispered Keitaro, entering the room the two shared at the house of the Otohime. He had been talking with their host for more than an hour after supper ended, and was just now getting to bed. After the chatting, he had gone to have a dip in the small spring the property had on it before heading for his room.
 
Must be asleep already, Keitaro thought, setting his towel aside and carefully navigating to the futon. Kneeling, he yawned as he gently felt around for his lover, finding a warm mass on the far side of the futon. With her location found, he climbed into the futon, snuggling up to the bare form he found. To his delight, he found that his lover was face-to-face with him, so when he hugged himself to her, her breasts pressed against his chest and her scent flooded his nostrils.
 
Unable to resist, he nuzzled in for a kiss, catching her lips. “Mm,” hummed the woman, responding to his advances. Between their bodies, his semi-hard member snapped to full stand as he reveled in the soft feeling of her lips on his, her tongue slipping between his lips. Keitaro, who had been feeling tired before, was suddenly feeling much, much more energetic. Reaching between them, he cupped her breasts, finding her nipples hard and ready.
 
Haru's breasts feel larger when they're squished against me, he thought lustfully. “Haru,” he managed between kisses, grinding his hips against her own. She responded by raising her upper leg so his hard member could slip between them, his crown finding her pussy to be already wet. Using her leg and arms, the woman rolled onto her back, pulling Keitaro with her so he ended up on top of her. Keitaro grinned in the darkness.
 
So, she's in the mood for some relaxed sex, Keitaro thought. Haruka was an experienced lover, and even in the short time he had known her, he had learned that she had different preferences in sexual positions depending on her mood. When she wanted it missionary style, she was usually in the mood for slow, relaxed sex filled with kissing and plenty of contact. Twisting his hips, Keitaro made sure that his tip was at her entrance before pushing forward. God, she's slick! he thought, feeling himself slid into her snug sheath easily.
 
Feeling arms around his neck, he began to pump in and out of her as he leaned forward to meet her kiss. Against his chest, he could feel her hard nipples pressed against his own bare chest. Moving his arms under her shoulders and arms, he rested on his elbows as he leisurely made out with her as he fucked her welcoming pussy steadily. Haruka preferred a steady, even pace when taking it in this position, and Keitaro was determined to give her what she wanted.
 
Intent on pleasing the woman he cared for so deeply, Keitaro lost track of time, lost in the feel of her snug, slick pussy grasping his dick and the intoxicating taste of her kisses. Before he knew it, she crushed him tight to him, her legs locking around his hips as a wordless moan slipped from her throat, her face pressed against his neck. Keitaro realized that she had just cum. As best as he could in the awkward position, he stroked her hair and cheeks with his hands, his weight still suspended on his elbows.
 
“I love you,” he murmured to her as she slowly relaxed. His dick throbbed, still hard since he hadn't shot his load yet. As his partner slowly released him, he silently sighed. Well, as long as she's happy, he thought fondly. It was somewhat odd that he hadn't cum when she had; usually it was harder to control himself. She's so wet it makes it almost too slick, he thought, feeling his member move in her sheath, and it almost feels like she isn't as tight as usual, he idly mused.
 
Soft hands pushed him back, Keitaro reluctantly climbing off her. Instead of guiding him to her side like she usually did, his lover grasped his arms, sitting up as she held him in place. Leaning in for a kiss, she turned herself over, settling on her knees and elbows as she pulled him back over to her. Keitaro smiled. Haru's always wanted to make sure that I get to cum too, he thought happily, taking her hips in his hands and nudging her dripping sex with his tip. “Haru,” he murmured, jerking his hips and driving full length into her warmed-up sex.
 
“Ugh!” grunted the woman, though it was not a complaint by any means. When she wanted it doggy style, she wanted it fast and strong and deep. Keitaro was happy to oblige her, using his hand grips on her hips to hammer his length as deeply into her as he could, seeking the top of her passage with his thick crown. Usually I can reach it with no problem, he thought fleetingly, not feeling it. Maybe a bit deeper, he decided, tilting his hips just a bit more for deepest penetration. Feeling his tip meet an obstruction, he grinned. There we go!
 
With his pattern and stroke set, he began to give it to her hard and steady, listening to her moan and pant. “Gonna fill my Haru up,” he rasped. Around his pumping length, he felt her pussy tighten at those words. Shifting a hand, he managed to reach under her belly, his fingertip finding her clit and beginning to rub. “My Haru,” he panted, beads of sweat beginning to gather together in drops, which fell to her back. He didn't realize it, but he was also drooling a little. Seeking greater stimulus for the woman he loved, he frantically shifted his other hand to capture a hanging breasts, massaging the overflowing mass with his palm before managing to isolate her hard nipple. Using thumb and forefinger, he firmly pinched it before tugging on it.
 
“Ah!” shrieked the woman, her voice muffled by the pillow she had buried her face in. With his dick in her pussy, his finger on her clit, and her nipple in his grasp, she couldn't hold out, her body trembling violently as Keitaro felt a spurt of hot, super-slippery girl cum squirt out to soak the base of his cock and balls in her cum. Wow! She must have cum really hard to do that, Keitaro thought, a leer on his face. Giving the girl what she wanted and needed gave him added pleasure, he had learned early on.
 
With two more deep thrusts, Keitaro blasted her womb with his full load, five thick, heavy shots packing her full. Gasping for breath, he lowered his head to rest his forehead on her back, between her shoulder blade. Using his chin to push some errant locks of hair aside, he began to kiss and lick her skin, making her shiver. After a moment spent sucking on her skin - the better to leave his mark, he thought - he eased his softening member out of her sex. Balancing back on his heels, he caught his breath. “Haru, that was incredible,” he murmured, stroking her soft, curved ass.
 
I need to get cleaned up, he realized as his breathing returned to normal. Feeling his lover move beyond the reach of his hand, he sighed softly. Guess she wants to get cleaned up, too, he thought unhappily. He really liked being able to share the post-coital glow with Haru. I guess I will be sharing it with whoever is waiting for me at home, the young man thought fleetingly. Picturing the girls in his mind, he wondered why he didn't really favor one over the other. I guess it really doesn't matter, as long as they agree, he dismissed the issue once more. Yes, each girl had strengths and weaknesses, but Keitaro was certain that any of them could make him happy if he could make them happy.
 
His mind - distracted by thoughts of each girl in the Hinata - didn't realize what was going on until his soft member was fully engulfed by the warm, wet mouth of his lover. Blinking away his thoughts, he could feel himself already responding to the oral attention. “H…Haru?” he gulped, his dick swelling as the woman continued to suck, lick and stroke his dick. She must be really horny, he thought, taking her head in his hands, though he made little effort to control her in any way. While his Haru had shown absolutely no hesitancy to suck him off, she usually did it before moving to more intimate things.
 
Fingers cupped his slick, soaked balls, softly, lovingly caressing them as the soft, wet mouth bobbed on his almost-restored shaft. A content, soft sigh came from the woman as she swallowed him to the root. Keitaro hissed in pleasure, combing his fingers through her long hair. “Haru-chan,” murmured the young man. He could feel her smile, even if he couldn't see it. Brining his hands back up to her face, he rubbed her cheeks with his thumbs as he stroked her throat and neck with his fingers.
 
The slick, slim fingers that had been fondling his balls slipped back, the tip of a forefinger pressing against his tight back door, making Keitaro jerk. “Guh!” Before he could react, the finger had pushed into his ass, sinking in steadily. “Haru!” he managed to get out. The woman didn't pause her oral attention. When the finger in his ass reached its goal, it began to tickle his prostate, causing his almost-restored dick to spring up like a switchblade, a thick drop of pre-cum being eagerly swallowed by the woman. After a couple more strokes, the finger withdrew, as did the warm, wet mouth, leaving his dick standing tall.
 
Straightening herself, his lover pushed him back onto his back, swinging astride him. Keitaro smiled, cupping her full, heavy breasts. Crunching upward, he greedily sucked a nipple into his mouth, returning her oral attention on her hard tips. A pleased, surprised hiss came from her as her soft arms encircled his head, holding him to her breasts as he sucked, licked, tugged, rolled and gently bit the sensitive peaks, showing no favoritism between the two. While he was doing this, she had gotten settled over him. Dropping herself onto him, she held still for a long moment before using her thighs to rise completely off him.
 
Before Keitaro could protest this, her hips shifted slightly, and his tip pressed against her back door, now liberally coated in their mixed juice. Eyes wide, Keitaro realized what she was about to do. She must really be worked up, he thought, surprised. Even so, he didn't stop suckling on her tits; nor did he attempt to stop her in any way. If she wanted it, he was only too happy to give it to her. Gradually, she lowered herself down, his hard ram penetrating her forbidden gate. It took her several tries to get him fully lodged in her ass, but once he was settled, she began to ride him, crouching over so he didn't have to release her tits.
 
Both of them were panting, their bodies slick with sweat as they worked toward a mutual goal. So tight and hot was her back door that it made Keitaro almost unable to contain himself. He could feel her used pussy leaking fluid onto his lower belly with each thrust, but he didn't care. Squeezing her tits, he massaged the large icons of womanhood devotedly. When his balls tightened for a final load, he pulled off her breast, lunging up to kiss her. Haru! he thought, the first spurt of his second load erupting into her bowels.
 
“Kei-kun!” the woman gasped, hips jerking hard. Other than harsh panting, the room was silent as the pair recovered from their third joining. Carefully, Keitaro laid the woman down, thoughtfully avoiding the somewhat large wet spot left from their union. After settling her long hair, he managed to collapse next to her, barely on the futon. Just rest for a minute, then clean up, he thought.
 
When he woke up, Haruka was holding him lovingly, and it was morning. Focusing on his cousin, he smiled, kissing her. “Good morning, Haru,” he said. She smiled back warmly.
 
“Morning, Kei,” she replied. “Want to take a bath with me while breakfast is being prepared?” asked the older Urashima. Keitaro nodded.
 
“Yes, I need one after last night,” he smiled at her. Haruka smiled back.
 
“I'm sure you do,” she said, holding his hand as they moved to the bath. After a wash and a short soak, they dressed, grabbed their packs and made their way to the kitchen.
 
“Good morning, you two!” chirped the perpetually-sunny mother of the Otohime clan. Keitaro saw that she was all but glowing, and nearly floated as she prepared breakfast. For some strange reason, he had a fleeting image of Shinobu looking like that as she prepared breakfast at the Hinata.
 
“Morning,” Haru said, nodding to the youngest children who were waiting at the table.
 
“Breakfast is ready,” said the matriarch, “and there is just enough time to eat and get you to the ferry,” she said. Haruka nodded.
 
“Thank you for your hospitality,” she said formally. The older woman beamed at them.
 
“Nonsense! You are family to us,” she said, looking directly at Haruka. Keitaro wondered what was going on, but said nothing, since he had learned to keep his mouth shut when women were doing that sort of thing.
 
“Thank you,” Haruka said, offering the older woman a somewhat strange smile. For some reason, Keitaro thought it looked a little smug. “We will try to visit as we can,” she said, seeing the food being dished up.
 
As the last of breakfast was consumed, and the pair boarded the Otohime family's boat for the trip to the ferry landing, Haruka sat beside Keitaro, holding him close. “So, we're on our way home,” said the woman softly. Keitaro nodded. “Are you ready for what is waiting for us?” she whispered, leaning her head on his shoulder.
 
“As long as you are with me, I am,” he said softly, kissing her forehead.
 
“I promised you I would be,” Haruka said, closing her eyes. I will always be there for you, Keitaro.