Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 22

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Yahoo!” screamed Su, she and Sarah bombing into the hot spring. “Ah!” she sighed, wiping the water from her face as she resurfaced. The spring wasn't deep, but Su and Sarah weren't that big, either. Around the edges of the hot spring, the other residents of the Hinata wiped water from their faces, having been smacked with the large wave generated by the two jumping into the spring.
 
“Su, please don't jump into the spring,” Motoko said. She knew that the girl wouldn't listen, but that wasn't a reason not to tell her anyway. Su just giggled, drifting over to Shiro and rolling onto the crocodile's back.
 
With the addition of the two youngest in the house, the residents were all there. The only one not there was Granny Hina, who had spent a lot of the day in the teahouse. Sarah joined Su in her game of harassing Shiro, the large croc bearing with the attacks with surprisingly good grace. Sarah was particularly energetic, prompting Naru to ask the wild young American girl what was going on.
 
“Poppa called me,” Sarah said, “he wanted to know if I would be interested in spending a week or two with him on the dig,” she explained eagerly. “Granny Hina said I could fly down there with some equipment Haruka asked for,” she added. “Wanna come, Su?” she asked her cohort.
 
“Sorry,” Amalla interjected before her younger sister could answer, “Kaolla isn't going to be able to go with you,” she said. Kaolla frowned at Amalla.
 
“Why not?” she asked, pouting. Keitaro is down there, after all, she left unsaid.
 
“Because our mothers called, and we are going to be having visitors within a few days,” said the elder sister. Su blinked.
 
“Mom called?” she asked. “Both of them?” she pressed. Amalla nodded. “They could have said `hi' to me,” noted the younger sister.
 
“They could have,” nodded Amalla, “but you weren't handy at the moment; and they were calling to talk to me, anyway,” she added, sighing.
 
“So, who's coming to see you two?” wondered Kitsune.
 
“Not the King and his Queens, is it?” chimed in Naru. Amalla shook her head.
 
“No,” she said reluctantly, “not yet, anyway,” she added under her breath. “Our moms are sending the royal attorneys here, along with the official from the marriage bureau.”
 
“Why?” wondered Sarah.
 
“Because the final step before the ceremony is the verification of the applicants' compatibility,” Amalla said casually. The silence in the spring was broken only by the sounds of Shiro and his two tormentors splashing.
 
“When you say `compatibility',” began Motoko slowly. Amalla nodded.
 
“It means just that,” said the older sister, “they are coming here to verify that all parties in the contract are compatible with each other, especially Keitaro and Kaolla.”
 
“Oh, I'm really compatible with Keitaro!” chirped Su, grinning widely.
 
“You said `all parties'?” wondered Naru.
 
“Yes. Apparently,” she paused to frown at her younger sister, “Kaolla added Shinobu's name to the petition as co-wife.”
 
“What?!” came a unified cry from the girls. Shinobu was staring, wide-eyed, at the two Molmolian princesses.
 
“W..what sort of test is used…” breathed Shinobu. Kaolla picked up on her best friend's distress, abandoning Shiro and swimming over to Shinobu, hugging her warmly.
 
“No need to worry,” Kaolla said, grinning. “I already sequenced your DNA along with mine and Keitaro's, so all that is left is the physical compatibility test,” she said, kissing Shinobu briefly. “And you're compatible with Keitaro, right?” she added, unconcerned.
 
“Kaolla!” Amalla scolded her sister, “you know that that is supposed to be done by the bureau personnel!” Su shrugged.
 
“Why wait?” she asked rhetorically. “I sent my results to them along with the amendment request,” she recalled. Amalla sighed.
 
“Kaolla,” she groaned.
 
“Why is the family lawyer coming along?” asked Mutsumi. The large-breasted Okinawan girl was as unconcerned as ever.
 
“To witness the testing; and because Kaolla is a princess taking a non-Molmolian husband and wife,” she added dryly.
 
“Wait a minute,” Naru said, a little more forcefully than she had intended. “Keitaro isn't here, so what are they going to do without him?” she asked.
 
“Agreed,” said Motoko.
 
“It will take them a few days to get here, and I guess they will stay here until he returns, or they will go in search of him,” shrugged Amalla.
 
“I still don't see what you see in that dork,” sniffed Sarah dismissively. She felt a chill run down her spine a moment after she had said that. Looking around, she found that several of the girls were openly glaring at her. In fact, all of them but Su, Shinobu and Mutsumi were glaring at her - and even Shinobu was frowning at her.
 
“Are they aware that there are unresolved issues of matrimony and honor to be addressed?” asked Tsuruko calmly. Amalla looked at the older samurai.
 
“If you mean the business with the scroll,” she said, “that is irrelevant to Molmolian law,” she reminded the group. “By royal decree, no laws outside our own have any validity in Molmol.”
 
“When was that decree made?” wondered Kitsune.
 
“About the time foreign ships started bothering us,” shrugged Amalla. “Few hundred years or so,” she added. Too many idiot nations trying to conquer us or convert us to their religion or exploit us, she thought absently. It hadn't been hard for the technologically-advanced Molmolian military to destroy such attempts, but to head off further pointless confrontations, the King at the time had made his decree. The incidents of ships knocking on their door had dropped dramatically afterwards.
 
Tsuruko and Motoko exchanged looks. So did Kitsune, Naru and Kanako. Mutsumi watched it all with an amused look on her face. Su was still hugging Shinobu, who was looking a little nervous. In the center of this all, Sarah was lounging on Shiro, uninterested in the entire thing. Briefly, Tsuruko's eyes met Kitsune's eyes.
 
“Well! Gangs all here!” came the amused voice of Granny Hina. Turning to look as one, the occupants of the spring found the old woman watching them from the door that lead to the changing room. She was grinning like mad, too. “Got some news for you,” she added, making her way over to the spring and stepping into it. “Ah, that feels nice,” she sighed happily.
 
“What news, Hina-sama?” asked Tsuruko politely.
 
“Well, there is a letter for Sarah on the kitchen table, to begin with,” said Hina. The blonde sat up on Shiro.
 
“Who's it from?” she asked Granny Hina.
 
“Why don't you go have a look yourself,” suggested Hina. Sarah darted out of the spring, Su starting to follow her, only to be caught by Hina. “Not you, Su-chan,” she murmured, settling the girl back into the spring. “Kuro-chan,” called out Hina, “be a dear and close the door, will you?” she asked.
 
“Yes, meow!” came the voice of Kanako's cat. The group heard the door connecting the changing room to the rest of the Hinata close, followed a moment later by a click as the lock was turned. Moments after that, Kuro walked into the bath area, settling not far from Kanako.
 
“Myu,” came the voice of Tama, the hot spring turtle swooping in to settle on Mutsumi's head. Motoko heard the soft rustle of wings, and spotted Shippu alighting on the top of the wood fence that enclosed the hot spring.
 
“The other news,” Hina said, smiling toothily at the girls, “is that Keitaro and Haruka will be returning home in the next couple of days,” she said. All the girls inhaled sharply at that news. “And correct me if I'm wrong,” Hina went on, “but you girls have not yet reached a consensus, have you?”
 
“We…have not,” admitted Tsuruko.
 
“Then maybe you should get to it,” Hina said, “because I'm sure that Keitaro will be expecting to find out who he is marrying when he arrives,” pointed out the old woman.
 
“He's marrying me,” Kaolla immediately replied, smiling happily, “and Shinobu, too!” she added.
 
“But only in Molmol!” shot back Kanako. Kaolla shrugged.
 
“So?” she asked. “Married is married, isn't it?” Su countered. The others blinked.
 
“Sister?” murmured Motoko. Tsuruko glanced at her younger sibling, seeing the question in her eyes. Slowly, Tsuruko nodded.
 
“I think it is time we all talked plainly,” said Tsuruko firmly, “and honestly, about this matter.”
 
-
 
Haruka and Keitaro disembarked the ferry from Okinawa at the docks of Kagoshima. While they could have made passage direct from Okinawa to Tokyo, Haruka was in charge of their travel, and she had opted for a more round-about way to return home. So, they had taken a ferry from Okinawa to Kagoshima, running direct, but not hurrying. Haruka had paid for special-class passage, so they had their own room.
 
With a twenty-hour trip, the two had felt the extra costs appropriate; more so since they saw no reason to lose any chance to be together before their return to the Hinata. To her surprise, Haruka had found herself being regaled with the inside story of what had happened the last time he had been on a ferry on this route. Haruka had known that he, Naru and Mutsumi had ended up getting off the ship in an unorthodox manner. Still, she had never heard the why and how of it before. It was an interesting look into the minds of who they had been at the time.
 
More than once, fellow travels had asked them if they were enjoying their honeymoon. It had shocked both of them to be asked that, since they didn't think that their actions looked like honeymooners. But, upon reflecting on the way they acted, and the fact that their last name was the same while not resembling each other beyond a vague sort of resemblance they shared with any dark-haired nationals, they had agreed that the most obvious conclusion was that they were married.
 
During the voyage, the two had certainly acted like newlyweds, taking frequent breaks in their cabin to engage in various forms of intimacy. One time they might fuck like animals on the bed, or floor, or wherever they managed to get to before their lusts took over, while other times, they would hold each other closely, just enjoying the closeness. With time to work with, they were in no hurry, and their assignations were driven by their mood at the moment.
 
Between these little romps, they walked around the ferry's decks, enjoyed food and drinks, watched the scenery, talked with the occasional fellow traveler or whatever other diversions they could find. Nearly the whole time, though, their hands remained joined. When the announcement came that the ship was three hours from docking, the two had found themselves rushing back to their room, grinning like mad and laughing. It wasn't because they needed to pack; their packs had been ready to go the entire time. No, it was because they both felt the wild urge to have one more go before the ship docked.
 
This final marathon had proven to be one of the most hungry and passionate unions they had experienced to date. Haruka had happily been taken in all her orifices - more than once - and Keitaro had had Haru in nearly every position he could think of. When the two had dragged themselves into the shower for a quick wash as the announcement came that the ship was fifteen minutes away from the dock, they had felt tired, yet awake and energetic. Washing each other off, Haruka found Keitaro stroking a spot on her back.
 
“Something wrong?” she asked him.
 
“Just admiring my handiwork,” he replied, chuckling. It took the older woman a moment to understand what he meant, but when she did, she giggled.
 
“You like how that hickey looks?” she asked him playfully. Keitaro nodded.
 
“I do,” he confirmed, leaning in to kiss her over the hickey he had marked her with the last night in Okinawa. Haruka shivered happily as she felt his lips on her skin. Sighing, she handed him a towel.
 
“We better get dried off and dressed,” she sighed. He sighed as well, but dried off and dressed. Minutes later, as the ship was made fast to the dock, the two stepped out of their room and began the debarkation. Turning in their room key, they exited the ship via a pedestrian gangplank, and set off toward the train station without a backward look.
 
Even as the pair walked toward the train station, Haruka was grinning as she felt the faint throbbing from her satisfied pussy. This is my last clean pair of panties, realized the woman happily. Looking over at Keitaro, she caught him looking at her. Smiling, the older Urashima squeezed his hand, which was holding her hand.
 
-
 
“Can someone get the phone?” called out Shinobu. She was making supper, and her hands were covered in the ingredients of the dish she was in the middle of making. The phone in the lobby was ringing, but she couldn't stop long enough to answer it at the moment. Hopefully, it will be Keitaro calling, she thought wistfully. The talk she and the other girls had in the springs the night before had been one of the most excruciatingly embarrassing things she had done, but it had been necessary and she was certain it would be worth it in the long run.
 
I never thought that they felt that way about him; let alone that we felt like that about each other, mused the girl, swiftly finishing her preparations so she could bake the dish. Shinobu heard the phone stop ringing as she sprinkled cheese over the main dish in preparation to slip it into the oven. Well, maybe it wasn't so unexpected, the young heart of the Hinata thought to herself, washing her hands before carefully sliding the guest of honor for their evening meal into the oven. Setting a timer, she glanced at the other ingredients set aside for their meal. Swiftly calculating cook time, she was satisfied that everything was running smoothly.
 
Keitaro is coming home! the girl thought giddily for the millionth time. Ever since Granny Hina had dropped that bomb on the girls, she had been too excited to calm down. Guiltily, she recalled how wet her panties had been when she woke up the morning after their little bath talk. She had dreamed erotic dreams of an intensity and nature that she blushed even now. I shouldn't have read those books, she told herself, thinking of the Kotoko Kamikuro novels in her room. I want Keitaro back home so badly… the girl sighed wistfully.
 
Hearing footsteps, she forced the thoughts filling her head aside, if only for the moment. “Who was calling?” she asked, moving toward the door that connected to the dining room, which adjoined the common living room of the Hinata. She found herself looking at Kitsune.
 
“Wrong number,” shrugged the fox. Seeing the girl's face, Kitsune grinned.
 
“You were hoping it was Keitaro, weren't you, Shinobu-chan?” she asked, fondly stroking Shinobu's head.
 
“Yes,” admitted the shorter girl. Kitsune hummed, hugging the girl briefly.
 
“So do we all, sugar,” she murmured, touching her lips to Shinobu's forehead. “Supper smells good,” she redirected the conversation. Shinobu beamed a smile.
 
“It should knock your socks off, Kitsune-sempai,” the girl promised. “It should be ready in about an hour,” added the girl, moving to the couch. Kitsune accompanied her, the two settling in comfortably. “So, where are the others?” asked Shinobu, picking up a magazine that Naru had left on the coffee table. Thumbing through the magazine, she found herself looking at a lingerie catalog.
 
“Motoko and Kanako went to town, Naru and Mutsumi are at her therapy session, Tsuruko said something about speaking with Granny Hina, and the Su sisters went to greet these Molmolian representatives,” Kitsune reported. “Right now, we are home alone,” grinned the fox. “Hmm, that one's not bad,” she offered, tapping a page in the catalog.
 
Shinobu sighed, eyeing the outfit. “I couldn't pull that one off,” she said absently, thinking of how much Keitaro might like seeing her in something like that. Kitsune shrugged.
 
“Perhaps,” she admitted, “but how about something like this one?” suggested the older girl, flipping a few pages to show her another one. Looking at the set, Shinobu blinked.
 
“I…but…how does that even stay on a girl?” she breathed. Kitsune grinned at her, leaning close to the girl to whisper in her ear.
 
“It isn't supposed to stay on the girl; for long, anyway,” she murmured. Shinobu, blushing or not, found she could appreciate that ability in underwear.
 
-
 
“This isn't too bad,” said Keitaro, slurping his noodles.
 
“But it isn't as good as Shinobu-chan makes it,” mumbled Haruka, also slurping her wheat noodles.
 
“True,” shrugged Keitaro, dumping a little more salted spices into his bowl, “but what is? She's amazing,” smiled the young man as he fished up another batch of the thick noodles. Haruka grinned around her own noodles before slurping them down. Licking an errant drop of broth off her lips, she turned to look at her lover.
 
“You would like it if she were waiting for you, then?” teased Haruka. Keitaro blinked, looking over at his cousin.
 
“I wouldn't mind, so long as the others were ok with it,” he said. “I do worry, though, that she might not find me to all she thinks I am,” he admitted. Haruka reached over and gently tapped his head with her fist.
 
“You let the girl worry about her expectations, Keitaro,” said the older Urashima firmly. “If you treat her like you treat all the girls at the Hinata, she will be the happiest wife in all Japan.”
 
“And what about the other girls?” worried Keitaro. Haru shrugged.
 
“I didn't say it was a perfect solution, you know,” Haruka said, pausing to drain her bowl. “But whatever happens, those girls are responsible for their own mistakes and their happiness - or lack thereof - is on their heads, not yours,” warned Haruka. “Hurry up and finish your meal,” she said, glancing at her watch. “We have a train to catch,” she reminded him. Keitaro all but chugged the remaining food, wiped his mouth, and stood, catching Haruka's hand in his as they moved swiftly, but easily, toward the train station.
 
The pair were in Shimonoseki, having arrived on Honshu less than an hour before. Haruka had announced that they were switching train, and pulled him away from the platform, pausing to glance at the posted schedule for a moment, then at her watch. Announcing that she was hungry, she had led him to the first decent-looking food stall she had seen, and they had eaten. Now, arriving back at the train station, Haruka led him without hesitation to a platform, glanced at her watch, pulled out her cell phone, checked the screen, and nodded to herself. As a train pulled into the station, she tossed her head. “That's us,” she said.
 
After boarding the train, Keitaro and Haru settled in for their next leg of their journey home. He had idly wondered why Haruka hadn't bought tickets for one of the non-stop express trains that ran from Kumamoto to Tokyo. They could have arrived home much faster. Even so, he hadn't bothered to ask his cousin and lover about it, since he was finding it nice to travel back in easy stages. Traveling with Haru is a lot nicer than traveling alone; or with Seta, he thought, caressing Haruka's hand. She smiled at him warmly. His mind wandered a little, musing about what it might be like to travel with some of the other girls at the Hinata.
 
“Keitaro?” came the voice of his companion quite a while later. He blinked away his daydreams, focusing on her.
 
“Yes, Haru?”
 
“I want to ask you something I really don't have any business asking,” Haruka whispered, leaning her head on his shoulder. “If you don't want to answer, I understand, and if you think I am meddling in your business, say so,” she prefaced her question.
 
“Haru, I will answer any question you ask me! I trust you,” he assured her. Haruka sighed softly.
 
“You should be careful about saying things like that,” she thought out loud. “Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you were still in love with Naru.”
 
“I…with Naru?” he frowned. Haruka waited, resisting the urge to fidget or lick her suddenly-dry lips. “I'm…not sure,” he admitted, giving her a nervous look. She gave him a reassuring smile. “I do love her,” he added quickly, “but I don't know if I still love her more than the other girls. Is that…wrong?” he asked the woman next to him anxiously.
 
Haruka shook her head. “I don't think so,” came her reasonable reply. “Honestly, I am surprised that you remained so fixated on her all these years, given how she treated you,” she remarked.
 
“Naru was just…” Keitaro stopped, groping for words.
 
“Naru?” supplied Haruka. Keitaro frowned.
 
“I wish you won't say it like that, Haru,” he said. “Yeah, I didn't like always getting blamed and knocked into orbit, but she wasn't doing it just because she could,” he insisted. “Even if it was over-reacting, she was doing what she thought was right; and I never got seriously hurt from those flights, either,” he smiled a little.
 
“Doesn't make it right,” pointed out his cousin. “Though, I shouldn't be throwing rocks; I could have stepped in and stopped them at any point, but didn't.”
 
“Haru, it was smart not to! You could have gotten hurt if you tried to stop them,” he said, squeezing her hand a little harder. Haruka blinked at that.
 
“Me? Get hurt?” she asked him, sounding surprised. “By those girls? I don't think so,” she said, a sardonic smile on her lips. Keitaro was a little puzzled about what was so amusing to his lover.
 
“Haru, Naru hits pretty hard, and Motoko is a master of her family style,” he reminded her. Haruka gave him a wide, amused smile.
 
“So?” she asked innocently.
 
“So, they could hurt you!” he said, wondering why she didn't appreciate how dangerous it could be to try to stop the girls from lashing out.
 
“I could put the entire house down cold - including you precocious sister - in less than five seconds, Kei,” giggled Haruka. “You might not have noticed, but I am not exactly without some skills of my own. Keitaro blinked at her.
 
“Really?” he breathed. Haruka nodded.
 
“Kind of surprised you haven't noticed,” she said. But, this is Keitaro, thought the woman fondly.
 
“You can do that thing that Kana-chan does?” Keitaro asked her, surprised. Haruka nodded.
 
“Yes,” she said simply. And a hell of lot better than she can, too, thought the girl. Keitaro was impressed.
 
“Could you beat Tsuruko?” he wondered. Haruka considered that.
 
“I'm not certain if we were just fighting,” said Haruka, “but if she threatens you, I will pound her down,” promised Haruka. She and I were evenly matched before, but then, I wasn't fighting to protect a man I loved, she thought.
 
“Wow,” breathed Keitaro. Haruka leaned over, hugging him as she kissed him briefly.
 
“I told you,” she said, easing back to rest her head on his shoulder again, “you need never fear them again.”
 
“I don't fear them,” Keitaro said thoughtfully. “Even before, when they were so mean to me, I didn't fear them,” he shared. Haruka laughed softly, shaking her head minutely.
 
“Only you would feel that way,” she said, amused. Ignoring the looks from the other travelers, she continued to rest her head on his shoulder. Even when they were trying to drive him out, it never occurred to him to fear them or to be mean to them, she thought, feeling warm in her stomach; and lower. Whoever is waiting for him is going to be a very lucky girl, she realized. Wish it could be me, but… she dismissed the thought - there was no point in wasting emotional energy on that line of thought.
 
“Do you think Shinobu might be waiting for us?” asked Keitaro unexpected. Haruka blinked.
 
“Well,” grinned the woman, “she will certainly be waiting for us, but I don't know if she will be waiting for you,” she teased. This is the first time he has instigated a discussion about that, Haruka thought silently. “Why ask?”
 
“It just that if Shinobu is waiting, then I wouldn't have to worry about hurting her feelings,” he said. “She's been the only one there that has never done anything to hurt me, and of all the girls, she deserves to be happy the most,” he shared. Haruka nodded.
 
“Shinobu is a nice girl,” she agreed. Or at least, it would look that way to you, she left unsaid. She is a girl, after all, and that means she can be wicked when she has to be, smiled the older woman. “And if anyone can make her happy in bed, it's you,” whispered Haruka. Keitaro blinked at that.
 
“Oh, god,” he breathed. Turning, he gave Haruka a panicked look. “What if I hurt her, Haru?” he asked desperately. Haruka shook her head.
 
“You won't,” she promised. “After all, you didn't hurt Nyamo, did you? Just take your time and be gentle,” reminded his lover.
 
“Maybe it would be better if Kitsune were waiting for me,” Keitaro thought out loud, still worried about hurting one of his girls. Haruka snickered softly.
 
“What makes you think that Kitsune isn't a virgin?” she asked him slyly. Keitaro frowned.
 
“Well, she acts so mature, and she's so sexy,” he began.
 
“Yes, `act' being the key word,” replied Haruka urbanely. “Ever thought it might be an act?” she teased him. Keitaro considered that.
 
“You're right,” he said, considering the situation. “If that's the case,” he mumbled, “then the safest route would be to pick Tsuruko,” he thought out loud.
 
“Depends on your definition of `safe', Kei,” giggled Haruka. “She may not be a virgin, true, but I don't know how safe it would be to marry her, given how the girls of the Hinata feel,” tormented his cousin. Keitaro paled a little.
 
“Oh, Kami,” he breathed. Looking at his leering cousin, he sighed.
 
“This is going to be a disaster, isn't it?” he asked her. Haruka shrugged.
 
“Maybe, maybe not,” she answered unhelpfully. “But either way, I'll be there with you,” she promised once more.