Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 28

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Keitaro jerked his head up, exhaling as the cold water splashed off his face and hair. “Phew! That's better,” he muttered to himself. He had worked up a heavy sweat talking to the girls, though he wasn't sure if it was from the stress of wondering when Naru or Motoko or one of the others would snap and send him into orbit, or from the strange sense of anticipation that he felt coming from the girls. But why would they be anticipating anything after what I told them? he wondered. And why didn't they even get upset? worried the young man. Naru in particular is disturbingly level-headed since I got back…
 
He had decided that a swift wash and dip in the spring was in order before bed. So, while the others were following their own evening routines, he had slipped off to the bath. After washing off, he had filled the small bucket with cold water and dunked his head into it, the better to cool off and clear his mind. Feeling better, he brushed back his wet hair.
 
“That's not a very good way to try and commit suicide,” came a bemused voice from behind him. Blinking, he turned his head to see Granny Hina standing a short distance from him, smiling at him.
 
“Granny?” he asked stupidly.
 
“You know, you still manage to surprise me at times, Keitaro,” she noted, looking up at the stars overhead.
 
“I know, I messed up everything,” sighed Keitaro. To his surprise, Hina laughed.
 
“Far from it,” she disagreed. “I never would have thought of your solution, myself,” she shared.
 
“So, you mean you think it's a good idea?” asked Keitaro hopefully. Hina shrugged.
 
“Time will tell on that count,” she replied casually. Seeing his shoulders slump, she stepped over and patted his head fondly. “You need to stop trying to figure out what everyone else is going to do, and just worry about what you are going to do,” she suggested. “Even if you don't know it, you trust the girls a lot; far more than I would have thought you would, considering your history with them.”
 
“They're good girls,” he immediately rose to the defense of his friends and potential wives.
 
“Yes, they are,” Hina agreed. “Though anyone else would have died, gone insane or run for their lives if faced with your situation,” she teased him. “Urashima blood is something to behold, eh, grandson?” she snickered playfully. Keitaro really didn't know what to say to that. Cocking her head to the side for a moment, she nodded to herself. “Anyway, I just dropped by to tell you that I will be running errands for the next few days, and won't be easy to reach.”
 
“Is something wrong?” he wondered. He had gotten the idea that Granny was going to be around for a bit.
 
“No, of course not,” denied Hina, “but being the head of the Urashima means that I have a lot of things to do. I can hardly get a moment to myself thanks to those duties! I'll be glad to hand them off to my granddaughters so I can have some fun,” she carped. Keitaro thought about her `world hot spring tour' and long, sustained absences and had to wonder how that constituted Granny not having any time to herself. “Before I go, I wanted to ask you what you thought about the idea of Naru learning what she may of our family style,” Hina added.
 
“Naru? Doing that stuff that Haru and Kanako do?” Keitaro asked. As if she isn't dangerous enough as it is! he thought. “Um, I'm not sure that we could afford the repair bills,” he carefully replied.
 
“Hmm,” Hina hummed. “I can see your point, Keitaro; really, I can,” the matriarch replied, “but maybe you should ask Haru and Kanako about it, before you make any decisions on the matter?” suggested Hina. Keitaro heard a faint chirping, and a moment later, Hina had pulled a cell phone from her pocket, checking the screen. “Oops! Gotta run, dear,” she said, swiftly pecking him on the head before nimbly hopping over the fence that surrounded the springs, “I'm almost late for one of those errands,” came her voice.
 
“Funny, she doesn't sound that worried,” muttered Keitaro, stepping into the spring.
 
“Who doesn't?” a new voice interrupted his thoughts. He didn't have to look to see who it was; he could identify Haru's voice anywhere.
 
“Granny Hina ran off, claiming she had errands to run,” Keitaro replied. “Join me?” he asked her hopefully.
 
“Sorry, got to take care of a few things at the tea shop,” Haru replied unhappily. Keitaro sighed.
 
“It's fine,” he said. Glancing at his cousin, he saw she was watching him, a warm look on her face.
 
“Something wrong?” asked the woman, smiling. She was wearing shorts and a tee shirt, though she wished she had thought of stripping before entering the bath area. It never hurts to remind him, she thought, her groin tingling.
 
“Are you going to stay at the tea shop?” he asked her quietly. Haruka considered that.
 
“Well, maybe for tonight,” she said slowly. “But I will not be staying down there,” she assured him. Suddenly smiling, she stepped over to him, kneeling next to the edge so she could whisper in his ear. “Unless you want to stay there with me,” she suggested archly. Keitaro felt his dick snap erect at the tone in her voice.
 
“P…Probably shouldn't,” he swallowed roughly, “not tonight anyway,” he added, licking his suddenly dry lips.
 
“Probably not,” she agreed, her hand caressing his cheek. “But keep your cell handy. If the girls get too aggressive, call and I will come running to save you,” she promised. “Assuming you want to be saved, of course,” she purred, her lips nipping at his earlobe. Keitaro shivered.
 
“I…hadn't thought of that,” he mumbled.
 
“Didn't think you had,” Haruka snickered lovingly. “Your bed is likely to be the primary goal of every girl here,” she observed. “Could be a busy, busy place,” smiled the woman.
 
“Maybe I should stay with you after all,” he breathed. Haruka hummed.
 
“You are welcome, but that won't stop them; well, most of them anyway,” she noted. Kanako most certainly wouldn't even think twice about my being there, and I have reason to think that several others wouldn't let my presence stop them, she thought. She knew all too well how tenacious the resident girls of the Hinata could be; bold and daring as well. Once they get it in their minds… she shook her head silently. Granny sure can pick `em, can't she?
 
“Hey, Haru?” Keitaro's voice shook her free from her introspection.
 
“Yeah?”
 
“Am I…a freak?” he asked her. She scowled.
 
“No! Of course not!” she denied hotly. “Who called you a freak?” she asked, her tone dark and promising violence. “You're just incredibly lucky; that's all,” she added quietly.
 
“Huh?” blinked Keitaro. Haruka twitched.
 
“What do you mean by `freak'?” asked his lover. “You're talking about your invulnerability, right?”
 
“Actually, I meant about us,” he explained. Haruka felt a blush color her cheeks. “It's weird to fall in love with a blood relative, isn't it? And then to be told you are going to marry several women? Only a freak or a pervert or a perverted freak would like that, right?”
 
“No, of course not,” Haruka disagreed. “I take it you aren't against the idea of being married to more than one girl?” she asked him, smiling.
 
“Well, no,” he said, feeling embarrassed. “Especially if it will make them happy,” he added softly.
 
“All the better if it makes you happy, though,” Haruka came back at him. “You put them above yourself too often, you know,” she pointed out. Keitaro gave her a half-shrug. “You should think of yourself from time to time,” Haruka repeated herself.
 
“But…” he began. Haruka shook her head.
 
“You don't have to really do anything too different,” explained the older Urashima, “for instance, you could just accept that you might like being with them, hmm?” prompted Haruka.
 
“I just hope,” Keitaro whispered, “that I can keep them happy. I'm scared that they might discover that I am not the person they think I am, once we're married - especially Shinobu!”
 
“Do you really think that you can fool them?” Haruka sniped at him. “While I will grant that they might have deliberately not noticed some of your flaws, I don't think that they are as unaware of who you really are as you worry they might be,” soothed the cousin. “Women can be like that sometimes,” she grinned.
 
“They can?” Keitaro blinked. “Don't girls want the prince on his horse?”
 
“You don't understand women at all, Keitaro,” giggled Haruka, kissing him.
 
“What does that mean?” wondered Keitaro, seeing Haruka straighten.
 
“I'm not about to give out secrets like that,” she playfully teased him. Looking down at him, Haruka smiled. “See you bright and early tomorrow morning, lover,” she murmured. Or sooner, depending, she left unsaid. Through the slightly-hazy water of the hot spring, she could make out his erection, the very sight making her pussy throb lustfully as it began to soak her panties.
 
“See you then, Haru,” he replied, smiling at her. She winked at him, blew him a kiss, and moved toward the changing room, heading for the tea shop. Keitaro watched her leave, especially her ass, displayed nicely by her shorts. When she was out of sight, he sighed, frowning as he considered his boner. Maybe I should have gone with her, he thought. What am I supposed to do with this?
 
Getting out of the hot spring, he quickly dried off, draping his towel over his shoulders as he moved into the changing room. Stepping into a pair of fresh boxers, he started to reach for his shorts and shirt before frowning. Well, since the washing machine is here, and they need to be washed thanks to the sweat, he decided, setting the clothes in the hamper by the machine. He knew that Shinobu would take care of it in very short order.
 
Moving through the hall, he reached his room, sliding the door open and stepping in. As he draped his damp towel over the back of his chair, he mentally reviewed the notes his sister had left on matters he needed to take care of the next day. Kanako is so much more organized than me, he reflected, recalling the clearly-arranged notes and items on his desk. She would make a better manager than me, he mused, shaking his head. “Tomorrow for that,” he muttered, turning off his light and heading for his futon.
 
Kneeling, he slid into his bed, feeling pretty good. His dick was not as happy with the lack of pussy, but was content to wait, having remained semi-hard since his chat with Haru. Settling into his bed, he found a warm, soft mass next to him. Frowning, he carefully explored the unexpected heat source. Soft, yet firm, he discovered. Slim, curved, he continued his cataloging of the find. It's a girl, he concluded, discovering indisputable proof of that fact. A soft, near-silent moan came from the dark as he verified the identifying characteristics. But which one? he wondered.
 
Taking a silent deep breath, he began the identification process. Not top-heavy enough to be Mutsumi, he eliminated the Okinawan Turtle Clan priestess from the list. Hair's too short to be Naru, he marked off his first promise girl. Hips are too slim to be Kitsune, the fox girl was marked off. And she's too quiet to be Su, the Molmolian princess was likewise eliminated from the pool of candidates. She's not tall enough to be Motoko or Tsuruko, either, the Aoyama sisters were removed from the list. So, that leaves two, he swallowed.
 
Nervously licking his lips, he carefully, hesitantly, reached for the only place he could think of that would identify which girl it was. Hope whichever one it is doesn't hit me, he fleetingly thought, his fingertips slipping over a shallow, sexy bellybutton. He didn't need to see the bellybutton to know that it was sexy; he had - for one reason or another - seen every last girl in the Hinata completely naked. He had even seen them that way so many times that he could visualize each and every square millimeter of their bodies in his mind's eye. Trying not to pant, he moved his hand lower. Fine, soft hair tickled his fingers. “Kanako,” he breathed, half relieved, half disappointed.
 
“Keitaro,” she whispered, grabbing him in a hug. “I've been waiting for you,” she husked, kissing him deeply. It was far, far from a sisterly kiss. When she released him, she had something else to say. “You accepted Haru,” she whispered. “So, I want you to accept me. You said you wouldn't play favorites between us, didn't you?” she reminded him. A small, soft, strong hand slipped into his boxers, caressing the rock-hard length tenting the thin cotton covering. “Please, Keitaro,” she begged.
 
“Kanako, I…” he squeaked out. Half smothering a cough, he tried again. “Kanako, we…” he bit his lip to keep from groaning as Kanako stroked his length. Enough is enough, he thought. I'm only human, after all, a small part of his mind thought, his hands cupping Kanako's breasts as his lips caught her lips. I just hope Naru doesn't decide to drop by about now, another small part thought. He needn't have worried.
 
-
 
Above Keitaro's room, Naru's eyes opened, the young woman sighing softly. Why can't I sleep? she wondered. It wasn't that she wasn't tired; she was. It wasn't nerves as such, even. What made her unable to sleep was a curious mix of apprehension and excitement. I can't understand how I can be worried and eager at the same time, the brunette thought, absently rubbing her cheek against Mutsumi's soft, full breast.
 
She and her childhood friend were snuggled up in her bed, as they had been since `the incident', as most of the other girls referred to her melt-down. Naru had discovered that sleeping with Mutsumi was oddly comforting. And she feels so good in my arms, too, Naru thought, smiling a little as she felt the soft, smooth skin of the busty older woman in her arms. If Keitaro were here with us, it would be perfect, the thought flitted through her mind.
 
“Can't sleep, Na-chan?” came Mutsumi's soft voice, along with a hand caressing her cheek.
 
“Did I wake you?” whispered Naru, raising her head from Mutsumi's chest. The Okinawan priestess's hand slid around to cup Naru's chin. “Sorry if I did,” Naru said, feeling Mutsumi lean closer.
 
“You didn't,” Mutsumi whispered before kissing Naru softly. Closing her eyes, Naru accepted the kiss, pressing her body against Mutsumi's own curvy form. Glad I stopped wearing clothes to bed, Naru thought fleetingly as her tongue slid along Mutsumi's tongue. Mutsumi feels too good to let anything separate us, she mused happily. Unhurriedly, Mutsumi slowly broke the kiss, Naru lowering her head back down to rest her cheek against the full breasts of her friend. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the light of the moon and stars falling on the Liddo-kun doll that was proof of their long relationship.
 
“So, can't sleep because you are worried about talking with Kei-kun alone, or because you want to be with him instead of me tonight?” Mutsumi asked her, finger-combing the long hair of her bedmate. Naru hummed before answering.
 
“A little of each, I guess,” she admitted. “I really messed up,” she whispered, hugging Mutsumi closer. “I can't understand how he could still like me after I acted like such a bitch to him,” she went on. “I even scared my sister so bad she wants nothing to do with me, Mutsumi! I wouldn't be surprised if he told me he didn't want anything more to do with me, but I still want him; more than before, in fact,” came the frustrated admission of Naru.
 
“You should have more faith in our Kei-kun,” Mutsumi soothed her friend. “I know most men would have long since given up on the woman you were before, he is not most men,” reminded the Turtle clan girl.
 
“I hope so, Mutsumi,” Naru said, kissing the soft breast her face rested against. Mutsumi smells so good; sort of like fresh-cut watermelon, the irrelevant thought crossed Naru's mind. “I have a lot of things to tell him. I hope he can accept me after he hears what I have to say,” fretted the brunette.
 
A soft giggle came from Mutsumi. “I am positive he will, Na-chan,” promised the older woman.
 
“I hope so,” Naru repeated herself. “If…if he does still love me, maybe I can patch things up with Mei,” contemplated Naru. Mutsumi rubbed Naru's side.
 
“It will work out, Na-chan,” she murmured, her lips brushing Naru's forehead. “If you want it to, of course,” qualified the older girl, using a curled finger to raise Naru's face so she could kiss her again. Opening her mouth to Mutsumi's kiss, Naru wondered how Mutsumi could be so confident about things.
 
Maybe, the younger girl thought, feeling Mutsumi's puffy nipples harden against her own breasts, her nipples long since hard, if it is up to Keitaro, it will work out. Shinobu has calmed down around me, and Motoko no longer rests her hand on her sword when I enter the same room as her, so if they can accept me after what I have done, maybe he can too, hoped Naru, sliding her hand up to catch one of Mutsumi's hard nipples, gently tugging on it. Feeling Mutsumi guide her onto her back, she wondered if they would disturb Keitaro.
 
-
 
It was amazing to him how perfect Kanako's breasts felt in his hands. Not too big, not too small, he thought distractedly, massaging the firm yet soft mounds of his `sister'. Have they always been this way? a small part of him wondered. For so long, he had been trying very, very hard not to notice things like how sexy she was, so he wasn't sure if this perfection of her breasts was new or just new to him. Thumb and forefinger caught the hard, stiff nipples with practiced gentleness.
 
Kanako moaned into the kiss the two were sharing when she felt his fingers begin to tug on her hard tips, rolling and pinching them just hard enough to make her want more. So maybe it was better that Haruka got him first, she decided hazily. She had zealously - perhaps obsessively - guarded her body so that no one but her Onii-chan would have her, but it hadn't occurred to her until recently that maybe she was at a disadvantage because she had no practical experience in pleasing her brother. Since no one measured up to him, I never bothered to gain that experience, a small part thought. Fortunately, he seems to have learned from being with Haruka.
 
Keitaro pushed his tongue a little deeper into Kanako's mouth, tasting her for the first time. Feeling her tongue eagerly twine with his, he rolled her nipples firmly before regretfully breaking the kiss. Kanako barely got time to whine in disappointment before his lips wrapped around one of her throbbing peaks and began to suck. “Ah!” she gasped, her body twitching as the sensations arced through her. Her breathing grew rough and heavy as he leisurely switched back and forth between her nipples.
 
Humming softly in his throat, Keitaro greedily sucked on his sister's nipples, loving the taste. Different from Haru's taste, he found himself wondering how the other girls tasted. Am I actually looking forward to this? he wondered fleetingly. I am! Guess I really am a pervert, he lost track of the thought as the small, soft hand gripping his dick began to stroke it rapidly.
 
Focusing back on the girl in his arms, he moved his free hand down her chest, across her slim, toned belly, and between her legs, his fingertips running into a hot, wet spring of lust welling up from Kanako's sex. Even as he moved his hand down, Kanako eagerly spread her legs wide, the covers being flung off the futon. Pausing for a moment, Keitaro felt ropy strands of girl cum running between Kanako's upper thighs, testament to how aroused she was. Taking a calming breath, Keitaro delicately touched her wet nest, rubbing the hard nub of her clit on his way to her entrance. Kanako spasmed at his finger rubbing her clit directly. “Onii-chan,” she breathed laboriously.
 
Keitaro paused at her choice of words, but only for an instant. If she thinks of me that way, I guess it doesn't matter, the young man though, easing her swollen outer lips apart before easing a finger into her entrance. He was reminded of Nyamo, and he was extra careful to be gentle. Bit by bit, he worked his finger into her. When he was almost up to his middle knuckle, he wondered why he hadn't felt her hymen yet.
 
“Kana-chan,” he rasped out, “do you…?”
 
“No, Onii-chan,” she panted back. “I tore it years ago during practice,” she shared. “But no man has touched me; I am yours, Keitaro,” she promised. Oh, how I am his! So long waiting for this moment, the girl thought euphorically.
 
“Kanako,” Keitaro whispered back, pulling his finger out of her as he kissed her. Shifting, he eased her onto her back, moving between her silky thighs as he positioned himself above her. In the faint light of the stars and moon, he saw the shine of her eyes as she looked up at him, arms wide open. He didn't need to look to know that she was smiling. Shifting slightly, he felt his tip nudge her sex. “Kana-chan,” he managed, swallowing with great difficulty.
 
“Be gentle,” she murmured meekly, loosely wrapping her arms around his neck as she tucked her knees up a little higher, spreading her thighs as wide as she could in the most intimate show of trust and submission possible for her. It occurred to her that her aggressive actions had been doing more harm than good in her pursuit of the act she and he were about to share.
 
Mutely, Keitaro nodded, slowly pushing forward, his spongy tip wedging itself against her entrance before slowly stretching her open as he penetrated her. Having experience with Nyamo, he was pretty confident that he wasn't hurting her. More comfortable thanks to his experience, he was able to concentrate on how it felt to join himself to Kanako.
 
So tight, he thought, feeling a vice-like grip on his member as he steadily forced himself deeper into her. So tight, yet so slick. Kanako was far wetter than he could ever recall Haruka being, small jets of girl-cum being squirted out with each stroke he made in her passage. We're going to need a new futon after this, a small part of his mind noted. That part was immediately smacked senseless, gagged and thrown in a closet for the rest of the evening by the more lusty parts of his mind.
 
Gradually, he became aware of a thick, yet pleasant, smell. It was somewhat familiar to him, but he couldn't quite place it. It wasn't until his crown was pushing against Kanako's cervix that he realized that he was smelling Kanako's scent. Haruka's scent had been different, of course, as was Nyamo's. Once more, he found himself wondering about how the other girls would smell. Beginning to thrust into his sister, he didn't realize that the scent choking the room was laden with pheromones that fueled his lust.
 
Harsh breathing and wet, squishy noises echoed through his room, Keitaro slowly becoming aware of that as he hammered into Kanako, climbing toward his release. He could clearly hear Kanako's feverish panting, as well as his own. From between the woman's legs, squishy wet sounds emanated, proof of their union. Occasional odd sounds marked his balls slapping against her girl-cum covered ass. Grunting aggressively, he fucked her harder, instinct demanding he do so and no argument forthcoming from his hormone-ruled mind. The panting, gasping, groaning and moaning increased as the two built toward release; as did the wet sounds.
 
“Kana-chan!” he grunted, his nut sack tightening as he arched his back, driving deep into her as he came hard inside her. A warbling squeak and nails raking down his back signaled that Kanako had joined him. Half a dozen heavy shots flooded her, marking her as his and driving her to a second, smaller orgasm as she pictured his sperm boiling up into her unprotected womb. After a final spurt and a soft grunt, she felt him begin to soften in her passage as he crumpled to rest against her chest.
 
We're soaking wet, Keitaro discovered. Both he and Kanako were covered in sweat. His futon would be soaked in their sweat as well as having a rather large wet spot to commemorate their union. Slick with sweat, it was easy for Kanako to wiggle around so she and Keitaro were tucked together on their sides, rather than he on top of her. It took her a bit more effort to get them both out of the wet spot. The dark sister of the man holding her naked body in his arms knew that her groin was leaking mixed cum onto her thighs, but she was too tired and happy to worry about that right now. As the sweat dried and the two cooled off, Kanako had one thing she had to say before sleep claimed her and her lover. “I love you, Keitaro,” she whispered to him, kissing him softly.
 
Half asleep, Keitaro nevertheless focused enough to kiss her back. “I love you, too, Kana-chan,” he assured her, falling asleep mere moments later. Smiling the biggest smile of her life, Kanako joined him moments later.