Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 29

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Naru panted softly as Mutsumi sucked her nipples. Sprawled out on her back on her futon, she could feel the soft, warm skin of Mutsumi as the older girl lay on top of her, lips, fingers and tongue caressing her in a familiar, skillful manner. One of Naru's hands brushed over Mutsumi's head, stroking the dark brown hair of her childhood friend, but making no effort to interrupt the turtle girl's attentions.
 
Who would have thought it would turn out like this? wondered the antenna-sporting brunette. I love Keitaro as much - maybe more - now than I did when we were dating, but after all that has happened, I think I might have been such a bitch because I was denying that I was attracted to the other girls here, too. Heh! Naru the bi bitch. Who would have seen that? she wondered, trembling as one of Mutsumi's hands slid down her chest, across her stomach, and between her legs. Naru eagerly spread her legs wide, Mutsumi shifting slightly between them to give herself greater access to Naru's aroused sex.
 
“Ah!” gasped Naru, feeling a soft finger slip along her slit. “Mu-chan!” hissed the girl, trying her hardest to keep her voice down. Don't want Keitaro to come check on me and see this before I can talk with him, a small part of her mind worried. After I talk with him, she swallowed, reminded that she didn't know if she had pushed him too far already or not, after I talk with him, if he doesn't hate me for what I did before, I can tell him the rest, decided the Todai student. Maybe he won't mind, hoped Naru, I mean, he's with Haruka, so…
 
Further worry - even thought - was destroyed by Mutsumi's fingertip rubbing her clit, which had swollen due to her tit sucking and was peeking out from under its protective hood. Sucking in a breath, Naru bit her lower lip to keep from screaming in pleasure. “Mph!” A soft, loving giggle came from her chest area, Mutsumi pulling her head up from Naru's chest, maintaining her suction on the turgid nipple she had been nursing on as she did, Naru's breast stretching a little before the drool-slick nipple slid free with a pop! to allow the breast to jiggle as it returned to rest.
 
“Na-chan, you're really cute like this,” Mutsumi breathed in her ear before sealing Naru's lips with her own, her finger pushing down from the clit to the younger girl's entrance. With loving care, Mutsumi eased her finger into Naru, a trickle of girl-cum escaping from inside Naru's unused passage, coating the invading finger in slick lubricate as it leaked. Mutsumi eased her finger a little deeper, soon finding the remnant of her bedmate's hymen. It's been torn, but there is enough left, Mutsumi mused absently, ever so carefully exploring the delicate remains of Naru's maiden head. Those kicks and sports have almost robbed her of her most precious gift. It's too bad that she didn't come to her senses sooner, but I don't think that Kei-kun will mind, the Okinawan girl thought, breaking the kiss before beginning to kiss, lick and suck her way down Naru's body from her lips toward her groin.
 
Naru hissed as Mutsumi did this, her hands seizing masses of soft, dark brown hair as small fire spots sprouted on her skin where the older woman's lips touched her sensitive body. At her groin, Mutsumi had withdrawn her finger, though not for long. Feeling something thicker pushing into her, Naru could only surmise that Mutsumi was using two or more finger, steadily pushing them into her sex, though she didn't seem to be pushing that deep. “Mu-chan, please!” she breathed, tugging on her handfuls of hair. Mutsumi paused, her lips just above the trimmed patch of pubic hair.
 
“Please what, Na-chan?” Mutsumi wondered.
 
“Me, too,” Naru nearly sobbed, tugging on her handholds once more. After a moment of puzzling out what the girl was saying, Mutsumi's face lit up.
 
“Of course, Na-chan,” chirped the perpetually-cheerful woman, clambering around on her hands and knees. She could hear and feel Naru sigh as she carefully swung a knee over the girl's face. “Is this what you meant?” she asked, just to be sure.
 
“Yes!” came a rough whisper. Mutsumi felt Naru's hands seize her hips just below her waist; she could also feel the fast breathing on her swollen, wet nether lips. Mutsumi suspected that she was dripping by now. Not that Na-chan seems to mind, she thought, settling back down on top of Naru, her large, full breasts now pillowed against Naru's strong, slim, toned stomach. Inhaling happily, she savored the thick scent of aroused lust coming from Naru's defenseless pussy. Lowering her head, Mutsumi licked her friend's sex from her clit to the bottom of her entrance in a single run before worming the oral muscle between the swollen, soaking-wet mons to collect the honey leaking from inside Naru's flower.
 
Mutsumi twitched herself as she felt a wet, slightly-rough invader thrust between her own slippery lower lips, frantically worming around for a moment before attempting to push into her passage. When an almost-rough sucking began, Mutsumi mewed happily into Naru's snatch. She's clumsy, but enthusiastic, the Otohime woman thought happily. Oh, my! Naru had moved up to attack her erect clit, suckling greedily at the small pleasure peak, fully exposed by arousal. Not to be ungrateful, Mutsumi redoubled her attack on Naru's sex, using her two fingers just inside her pussy, and her mouth outside to drive Naru mercilessly toward a deep, strong orgasm.
 
Naru Narusegawa was beyond conscious thought. All she was aware of was the volcano between her legs, the thunderstorm in her body that branched out from the volcano, and the intoxicating taste and scent of Mutsumi's sex on her lips. She didn't feel or care about the thick, slick coating of mixed Mutsumi-cum and her own drool that covered her lower face and neck. Nor did she care about the sweat that covered her, half hers, half Mutsumi's, their shared lust heating their bodies. Even though her windows were open, the room was thick with the smell of their lovemaking, and would remain so for long after they had finished for the night.
 
None of that mattered, though. All that mattered was the building excitement between the two. Naru had a burning need to have more of Mutsumi than she did, to excite the girl on top of her like she was being excited. Sliding a hand from Mutsumi's hip to her rear, Naru impatiently wiggled a finger into Mutsumi's passage, using her tongue to spread the older woman open. With drops of juice dripping onto her face, she wasn't worried about whether or not her Mutsumi was wet enough or not. It took her a brief moment to get the angle right, but then she pushed her finger into the tight, hot passage of Mutsumi.
 
Feeling Naru all but shove a finger into her sex, Mutsumi jerked her hips, raising her face from Naru's sex. “Na-chan, be careful!” she said, calm but firm. “Don't damage my maidenhood; that is Kei-kun's,” she admonished. Beneath her, she could feel Naru panting deeply. A whine was the best that Naru could manage. “After he accepts my gift, we can play harder,” Mutsumi promised her younger lover.
 
Unable to speak coherently, Naru nevertheless grasped Mutsumi's words at a deep, emotional level, and she managed to stop herself before she could destroy what Mutsumi had been saving for Keitaro. A strange sort of sorrow passed through her fleetingly, dimly aware as she was that her own gift was mostly gone before Keitaro could receive it. Working a second finger into Mutsumi's slick nest, Naru began to mirror what Mutsumi was doing, her fingertips brushing against the older woman's virgin barrier.
 
It didn't take the two long to lose control, falling into nirvana as their orgasms roared through them like twin atomic bombs. Squealing shrilly, Mutsumi squirted her cum on Naru's face, the younger girl gulping down the treat as her body trembled, her pussy trying to crush Mutsumi's fingers. A large, sticky pool of Naru-cum stained the futon beneath the brunette's hips. Naru's face, neck and hair were completely soaked in Mutsumi's cum and her own drool, the futon bearing a smaller stain beneath her head. For nearly ten minutes, the two lay atop each other, panting as they regained awareness of themselves.
 
Clumsily, Mutsumi managed to climb off Naru, turning around so she could spoon with her younger lover. Pulling Naru's face back to her breasts, she giggled as she felt how soaked Naru was. Naru joined her, hugging Mutsumi as she rubbed her slick face against the other girl's impressive breasts. Finding a nipple near her mouth, Naru briefly sucked on it. Mutsumi moaned happily, stroking Naru's head.
 
Forced to stop because of a yawn and sudden lack of energy, Naru gave the nipple a final lick, then exhaled, pressing her face to Mutsumi's soft bosom. “Hope we didn't wake Keitaro,” mumbled Naru, “or anyone else,” she added after a second yawn. Gotta remember to get a bath before school tomorrow, or I will positively reek of sex, the brunette thought absently. I could get to like this smell, she realized a moment later.
 
“Kei-kun would have checked on us if he had been awakened, Na-chan,” Mutsumi replied. “And I don't think that we woke up any of the others, either,” she added. “Even if we did, it's not like they would just barge in on us,” she reasoned.
 
“Probably right,” slurred Naru, already succumbing to sleep. “Love you,” she managed. Mutsumi smiled, hiding a yawn herself.
 
“Me, too, Na-chan,” she said, kissing the top of Naru's head. “Good night,” murmured Mutsumi, drifting off to sleep with Naru. Below their room, Keitaro and Kanako slept soundly.
 
-
 
“Good morning, Keitaro.”
 
The young man blinked, wiping the water off his face. It was just past sunrise, and he was taking a much-needed bath before beginning the process of resuming his duties as the manager of the Hinata. The night before, he had succumbed to his sister's long-held desire to be his lover. It was sort of nice to wake up with a girl in his arms, and the thick smell of spent lust in his room hadn't been bad, exactly. Still, he had opened his windows silently in the pre-dawn darkness to vent the heavy smell of sex before tucking in his sleeping sister on his way to the bath. He couldn't miss the huge, soft smile on Kanako's face as she hugged his pillow to her chest.
 
He knew that Shinobu would be in the kitchen already, so he was very careful about slipping out of his room and to the bath. Even he knew that it would be a poor choice to greet the girl smelling of his night with his sister, and so he had regretfully slipped away to clean up. As he washed off, he could hear the soft sounds of the Aoyama sisters doing their morning kata on the large, elevated deck behind the Hinata. Glancing up, he could see from the light shining on the tree outside Naru's window that the girl was up.
 
Now, as he was about to take a ten minute dip in the spring before hurrying back to his room to dress and greet the girls, he found himself cornered in the bath. Not that he minded. “Good morning, Haru,” he said, feeling his first lover drape her arms around his shoulders as she leaned down and kissed him. Turning his head, he saw - to his disappointment - that she was dressed, though the sun dress she sported looked very nice on her. “Guess you can't join me in the spring,” he sighed, smiling softly at her.
 
“If you want me to, I will,” Haru assured him, “but I have some things to do for the tea house, and Granny and I have some errands to run with Kanako,” she explained.
 
“It's ok,” Keitaro said, slowly standing, kissing her once more before stepping over to the spring and sinking into the warm water. “If you joined me, we'd probably end up making a mess in the water,” he grinned at her. Haruka leered back.
 
“I'd love to,” Haru purred, squatting down next to him, deliberately spreading her legs wide to give him a clear view up her dress. Keitaro saw that she was wearing a tiny thong, the minimal garment accenting the contours and folds of her sex. Glancing up, he found her smiling hungrily at him.
 
“Haru, you are going to make this hard…” he began.
 
“I hope so,” she cut in impudently, “I like it hard, you know,” husked the woman. Under the water, Keitaro's dick throbbed. Keitaro offered her a wry smirk.
 
“…to get clean and dressed,” he finished his original thought doggedly. An insolent grin was his answer from his cousin. She likes doing this, Keitaro thought fondly. His smile dimmed a little as he recalled why he was bathing so early. “Hey, Haru?” he said softly, glancing at the door to the changing room. “You know…” he began, uncertainly.
 
“Yeah, I already found Kana,” Haru said. Keitaro looked her in the eyes, his gaze worried. Haruka smiled back, leaning forward to kiss him softly. “I…we,” she corrected herself, keeping her face close to his after the kiss, “expected this, didn't we? It's fine,” she assured him. “I'm not going anywhere. I promised you I would be here for you, and you're not the only Urashima to be fanatical about keeping promises,” she assured him.
 
“Haru,” breathed Keitaro, so relieved that he physically slumped for a moment. Haruka kissed him briefly again. Looking at her, he found himself looking down her dress top. under the thin dress, her breasts were unconfined by a bra. He noticed that her nipples were hard under the material, clearly visible from his angle. “Haru!” he whined, knowing that he dick - which had been slowly softening - snapped back to rigid attention.
 
A soft giggle came from Haruka as she slowly straightened up from her deliberate pose. “Consider that a promise, lover,” said the older woman fondly. The two were startled by the sound of a faucet turning on and water splashing into a bowl. Looking over at the wash area, the two saw Kanako there, preparing to scrub down. “Morning, Kanako,” Haruka said, straightening.
 
“Haruka,” Kanako said, glancing at her long-time enemy. “Onii-chan,” she added, smiling warmly at Keitaro.
 
“G…good morning, Kanako,” he managed, feeling a little awkward. Haruka glanced at him.
 
“Hey, Kanako,” she said, looking back at the adopted sister, “do you think you could call him Keitaro from here on? Considering the change in your relationship, it is kind of awkward to call him `Onii-chan',” pointed out the cousin.
 
“I guess I could,” Kanako said after a moment, working shampoo into her hair, “but I still think of him as Onii-chan,” she added.
 
“It's fine to think of him that way, but calling him that could cause unnecessary tension in the house,” Haruka countered. Kanako turned to look at Keitaro.
 
“Keitaro?” asked the sister softly. Seeing his expression, she nodded. “I will call him that when others are around,” she said, turning back around and grabbing the bowl of water to rinse the shampoo off before getting into the hot spring. Pouring the water over her head, she wiped her face. “But can I call you Onii-chan when we are alone?” she asked, stepping gracefully over to the spring. “Or, is that too weird?” asked the girl, looking at Keitaro.
 
“I'm just not used to it, I guess,” Keitaro offered. Kanako stepped into the spring, Haruka's sharp eyes catching an ever so faint twitch in her lithe body as she did so.
 
“Kanako,” Haruka said, causing the girl to pause, “when you get dressed for the day, you might want to wear some unfitted panties,” suggested Haruka. Kanako shot her former enemy a look. Haruka met her gaze evenly.
 
“I…appreciate the suggestion,” Kanako managed. Keitaro watched the two closely. They still aren't friends, I guess, but this is a massive improvement, he thought, feeling a lot better about the choices he had made in the last month or so. Maybe, this could work…he hoped fervently. The best thing in his life had been the last few years, living in the Hinata with the girls, and he was loathe to lose that.
 
Kanako settled next to Keitaro, her hand catching his. “We don't have a lot of time,” Haruka said, touching Kanako's shoulder with one hand and Keitaro's with another.
 
“I will be on time,” Kanako said softly, a hint of pout in her voice. She had clearly been looking forward to some time with Keitaro after their first night as lovers, but it was just not going to work out that way today. Haruka nodded.
 
“I know you will,” she said. Kanako was a precise girl, and it was part of her nature to be on time. And with Granny, that was a good habit to have. Turning toward the changing room, Haruka started to leave. Two steps away from the spring, though, she found herself facing two naked Aoyama women.
 
Fresh from their morning sword practice, the two Aoyama siblings had come for their morning baths. “Haruka,” Tsuruko inclined her head.
 
“Tsuruko, Motoko-chan,” Haruka nodded back. “Keitaro is in the bath,” she warned. For some reason, it amused her to see color rise in Motoko's cheeks, though the proud girl didn't pause or falter as she followed her older sister to the faucets.
 
“That is fine,” Tsuruko said, smiling at Haruka briefly. “We do not mind sharing a bath with Keitaro-sama,” the samurai girl assured the three Urashimas. “Do we, sister?”
 
“I…it's fine!” Motoko managed with only a slight misstep. Quickly - yet thoroughly - washing off, the two tall, strong swordswomen stepped into the spring, settling on Keitaro's other side, barely an arm's length from the young manager of the dorm. Kanako watched the two with a cool, assessing gaze, but made no overt moves. Haruka watched for a moment more before slipping out of the bath area and moving toward the kitchen.
 
Reaching the kitchen, she found the true heart and soul of the Hinata happily buzzing around the kitchen, smiling warmly and chatting with the other person in the kitchen. The wizened, white-haired matriarch of the Urashima clan was moving with the same ease and energy as the teenage girl she was chatting with.
 
Pausing in the doorway, Haruka watched and listened. Hina and Shinobu were talking about school, Shinobu's friend, and the future. Granny Hina was an incurable gossip and busybody at times, and it seemed that this was one of those times, the old woman laughing and teasing and basically enjoying herself as she efficiently helped Shinobu with the preparation of breakfast for the house.
 
“Don't just stand there, Haru,” Hina barked out playfully, not bothering to look at the doorway where Haruka lurked, “get the dishes out and set the table,” ordered Hina.
 
“Ok,” Haruka said, shaking her head. She hadn't thought for a moment that Hina didn't know she was there, after all.
 
“Good morning, Haruka-sempai!” chirped Shinobu.
 
“Morning, Shinobu-chan,” smiled Haruka, detouring to give the small girl a warm hug as she worked at the stove. Absently, Haruka brushed her lips against Shinobu's cheek. “Smells good,” Haruka murmured, moving toward the hutch where the dishes were kept. She was only half talking about the food. Is that a new perfume Shinobu-chan's wearing? wondered Haruka.
 
“Thank you, Haruka-sempai,” Shinobu replied, blushing slightly. “I am trying a new way of seasoning the fish,” explained the cook. Haruka hummed. An amused chuckle from Hina told her that Granny Hina had found something interesting in the exchange.
 
“Where is our Keitaro, Haruka?” asked Granny Hina.
 
“He is taking a quick bath,” Haruka answered, swiftly setting the table for the group. They would - as usual - cycle through instead of eating as a group, due to their different schedules, but it saved time to set the table all at once. “With Kanako and the Aoyama sisters,” she added. Shinobu twitched.
 
“Easy, Shinobu-chan,” murmured Hina, patting Shinobu's hand soothingly.
 
“I…I'm fine,” Shinobu managed. Hina hummed.
 
“You want to join them, don't you?” teased Hina. Shinobu blushed, but managed to nod. “Understandable,” Hina nodded, “but I think you would rather bathe with him tonight; when he isn't rushed,” hinted Hina. Shinobu's blush spread from her cheeks to her neck as Hina's words settled in her brain.
 
“I…yes!” squeaked the girl. That's right! Tonight he won't be rushed… realized the girl.
 
“Good morning, Shinobu-chan,” came the young man's voice from the door. “Granny Hina,” he added.
 
“Morning, Kei-kun,” grinned Hina. “How did you sleep?” she snickered playfully. Keitaro blinked.
 
“Fine,” he replied a bit weakly. Haruka hid a smile.
 
“Good morning, Granny Hina, Shinobu,” Kanako said, appearing beside her lover.
 
“Kana-chan,” Hina replied, “be sure to brief Keitaro on the issues that arose in his absence before we run those errands,” reminded the head of the family.
 
“I will do that after breakfast,” Kanako confirmed.
 
“Good,” Hina said. “You have a busy day in front of you, Keitaro,” Hina warned him.
 
“Morning, everyone,” came Naru's voice, the brunette hiding a yawn with her hand.
 
“Good morning, Naru-sempai,” Shinobu answered, picking up a prepared cup of coffee and handing it to the older girl. Nodding her thanks, Naru sipped the coffee, a small notebook open in her other hand.
 
“You have a test today?” asked Keitaro, eyeing the book. Naru nodded.
 
“Yeah, first class,” she said, her mind mostly on the notes she had taken.
 
“Well, good luck,” he offered. Naru hummed.
 
“Thanks,” she replied. A moment later, she blinked, remembering who she was talking with. Blushing, she peeked at Keitaro over her notes. “Um, how are you feeling this morning, Keitaro?” she asked, feeling awkward and unsure of herself.
 
“I'm feeling fine,” Keitaro replied, also feeling a little off his game. So much had happened, after all, since they had last spoken. The others could feel the uneasy atmosphere.
 
“Come straight home when you finish you classes, Naru,” Hina said as if nothing were off in the way the room felt. “We're going to be having dinner as a group tonight, to celebrate the safe return of Keitaro and Haruka,” explained the old woman.
 
“I had planned to,” Naru agreed quickly. Her heart was pounding and she was almost hyperventilating from the stress she felt, but she was absolutely determined to speak with Keitaro as soon as she could so she could find out what her fate would be.
 
“Good girl,” murmured Hina, catching Naru's eye. Naru managed a weak smile in return.
 
“My goodness,” came the voice of Mutsumi Otohime, “so many of us are up early,” she mused, stopping beside Keitaro and kissing him. The Okinawan Turtle Clan priestess was barely dressed, a thin gown sort of covering her, though it was open at the front, revealing that she was naked under it.
 
“Mutsumi,” Keitaro began, his eyes widening slightly. She smiled at him.
 
“What?” asked the girl innocently. Further discussion was derailed by the arrival of the Aoyama sisters - both wearing bath robes and still damp from the bath - and Su, Amalla and Sarah.
 
-
 
Naru covered her mouth as she yawned. The test had been a bit harder than she had thought it would be. Still, I think I did ok, thought the brunette. Glancing at her watch, she reviewed her schedule. No more classes today, since I don't have to go to the review lesson for my core credits, she thought. Pausing, Naru fished in her pocket, coming up with a few yen notes. Changing directions, she made her way out of the classroom block and toward the café on the quad of Todai's Hongo campus.
 
Passing a side street that fed into the side of a block of classrooms, she found herself smiling as she recalled Kitsune jumping her there years ago. In an effort to keep Naru from seeing Seta, Kitsune had molested her. At the time, I was just annoyed, since I needed to get to the cheerleading club room, but now… Naru shook her head. The two of them had been busted by Motoko, who had been temping in the kendo dojo. Seeing the wily fox-girl grinding against Naru - who was wearing a cheerleader outfit when it had occurred - had nearly sent Motoko into a fit.
 
Reaching the café, Naru made her way to the counter and ordered a coffee for herself, as well as a small pastry to go with it. Sitting down at an outdoor booth, Naru sipped her coffee, pausing to nibble on her treat. Her mind, as always in the last couple of months, turned to Keitaro and her predicament. Sighing, Naru wondered once more if she had pushed Keitaro away once too often, once too hard. He seemed the same this morning, but maybe he was just being polite since Shinobu-chan was there, worried the girl.
 
Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing. Pulling up her cell phone, she glanced at the display. Frowning a little, she connected the call. “Narusegawa,” she said crisply.
 
“Naru! Where have you been lately?” asked the caller.
 
“Busy,” replied the brunette. “Did you need something?” asked the hot-tempered girl.
 
“Actually, I was just going to ask if you had time to talk with me about something,” the caller said. “Maybe over a cup of coffee?” suggested the other party. Naru looked at her cup of coffee, only to find it empty. Shinobu-chan makes better coffee than this, the girl thought absently.
 
“Maybe some other time,” Naru began.
 
“It's about Urashima,” interrupted her caller. “There's something going on you should know about.”
 
Naru sighed. Oh, there is certainly something going on, all right! thought the girl. “I guess I could spare a few minutes,” she allowed. “Where are you?” asked Naru.
 
“I'm outside the gate, actually,” replied the other party. Naru smirked.
 
“Wouldn't let you in, eh?” she asked, amused. She could hear a sigh over her phone.
 
“No, actually,” admitted the other. “How about you come get them to let me in?” suggested her caller.
 
“Let's just talk outside Todai, hmm?” Naru suggested instead. “There is a nice park not far from the main gate,” recalled the girl. “Ten minutes?”
 
“Sure,” confirmed the caller before ending the call. Gathering her things, Naru rose and moved toward the main gate. As she went, she used one hand to compose a text message and send it. With that done, she hit an auto-dial preset, raising her phone to her ear as she walked. I don't want to repeat my mistakes if I can help it, Naru thought.
 
At the gate, she glanced around, spotting the person she was supposed to be meeting. Seeing him standing with two others, Naru frowned. What's that about? wondered Naru. When she reached the three, she stopped, looking them over. “What do want to tell me, Kentaro?” asked Naru. “And why are these two idiots here?” wondered Naru.
 
“Naru, how are things going between you and Keitaro?” asked Kentaro. Naru scowled.
 
“That's none of your business, Kentaro!” she shot back, irritated.
 
“Well, actually, I think it might be,” said the young man. “You see, the other day, he was seen kissing the woman who runs the Hinata Tea shop,” revealed Kentaro. Naru didn't react.
 
“And?”
 
“This wasn't a little kiss, Naru! They were making out!” blurted out the fat one. Naru barely even glanced at him.
 
“Once more, so what?” she repeated herself.
 
“So? So he was making out with Haruka Urashima! She's his aunt!” the thin one protested.
 
“Cousin, actually,” murmured Naru. Shrugging, she turned away. “If that's all you have to say, you're wasting my time,” said the girl, moving toward the train station. Behind her, the three stared after her, their mouths hanging open. When she was out of sight, the three turned to stare at each other.
 
“What's wrong with her?!” exploded Kentaro. “She didn't even bat an eye!”
 
“She should have gone off like she always did,” Haitani shook his head.
 
“Maybe this means that they are already broken up,” Kentaro hit upon an idea. “After all, if they were together, she would have gone up when she heard about the loser and Haruka-sama,” the rich boy suggested. He had once made the mistake of crossing Haruka Urashima, and she had taught him the errors of his ways by basically making him a slave in her shop for a few months.
 
The three considered that possibility. “You know, that just might be the case,” agreed Shirai. “And if Naru is over the dork, then the odds are good that the other girls in the Hinata are going to follow her lead. Which means…” the three shared a goofy grin.
 
-
 
“Keitaro? Going somewhere?” came the voice of an Aoyama swords-master. Glancing up the stairs, Keitaro found himself looking at Motoko. But this was not the Motoko he was used to seeing. Instead of her normal hakamas and gi or school uniform, she was wearing a pair of stained shorts and a tee shirt, her hair tied up and off her neck in a pony tail. Keitaro swallowed as he realized that her position and pose revealed just how busty she was.
 
He knew that Motoko was far, far from flat - having seen her naked as often as the other girls - but he had also come to be familiar with her profile in her usual house clothes of hakamas and gi. When wearing those clothes, she usually bound her breasts, which made her seem less endowed than she was. In tight shorts and a tee shirt, she looked much different. Not nearly Mutsumi-chan level, but amazing all the same, Keitaro thought, forcing his eyes off her chest and to her face. “Just have to go into town to get some stuff and take care of some things, that's all,” he said.
 
“I will accompany you,” Motoko said, “I mean, if that is ok with you, Keitaro,” she swiftly amended. “I have finished the chores for today,” she explained, absently twitching the bucket she held, which contained some wood stain, the cloth she had used to apply it, a finishing stone, and the hard wax used to seal the stain after it had dried.
 
“Well, if you want to, I don't mind,” Keitaro said slowly. Since when does Motoko-chan want to come to town with me? he wondered. “But are you sure you don't want to clean up and get changed first?” he asked her. Motoko blinked.
 
“Y…yes,” she stammered, suddenly recalling that she was not exactly ready to go out in public. “Please give me a few minutes to change, Keitaro,” she asked, bowing briefly to him before bolting down the hallway. Keitaro glanced at the clock, nodding to himself as he made sure he had the time. Half hour won't kill me, he thought absently, using his toes to remove the shoe he had put on before Motoko had arrived. Moving over to the couch, he sat down, glancing at the coffee table.
 
Seeing that it was neatly organized, he smiled. Shinobu-chan has managed to teach these heathens a few manners, I guess, he smiled fondly. Usually, Kitsune spent the greater part of the late morning and early afternoon sprawled out on the couch, various track books, sports pages and other assorted gambling periodicals spread out all over the place. Often, this was mixed with whatever magazines Naru was reading at the time, or whatever travel pamphlet had made its way into the house. It was just such a pamphlet that caused Naru and I to inadvertently spend a week together in Kyoto that time, recalled the young man, grinning happily.
 
Shinobu, domestic that she was, insisted that the coffee table be presentable, and she would straighten it up any chance she got. Now, it was neat and organized, and Shinobu had long since left for school. Where is Kitsune? wondered Keitaro, realizing that he hadn't seen the fox girl since just before Kanako had departed with Haruka and Granny Hina for some sort of business in town hours before. The ash-blonde had been heading toward her room from the baths, a towel over her shoulder and clearly deep in thought. She had smiled at him and nodded in response to his greeting, not seeming to notice or care that she was naked in front of him.
 
“Maybe I should check on her,” he mumbled, rising from the couch. If she's short on rent this month and Kanako has been leaning on her, I'll let her slide this month, he decided. He knew that he was a push-over when it came to things like that, but he was ok with it. It had been tight operating the dorm on less-than-full rent, but he had always done all he could to keep from pressuring Kitsune for her portion of rent, and above all, he made sure that Shinobu was never aware of shortages in operating costs. No one works harder than she does, he thought, pausing at Kitsune's door.
 
“Kitsune?” he called softly, scratching at her door. From inside, he heard some movement.
 
“Keitaro? Come on in, sugar,” came her voice. Keitaro slid her door open, absently noting that the paper on it had been recently replaced and the wood frame re-varnished. Kanako? he wondered. He and his sister had radically different management styles, after all, and the girls had eagerly vented about those differences after Kanako's first stint as manager. Stepping into Kitsune's room, he spotted the girl at her low table, laptop open before her, though the screen showed only her desktop. Blinking, he saw that she was using a picture she had taken with him years ago in a photo booth. It had been a lark at the time, but here she was, years later, using it as her desktop.
 
“Kitsune,” Keitaro began, only to pause, getting a look at the slacker of the house. Kitsune was dressed in a silk chemise and apparently nothing else. He softly coughed to clear his throat before trying again. “Kitsune, I was wondering how things were with you,” he said. Kitsune smiled at him.
 
“I'm doing fine, Keitaro,” she assured him. “Why ask, sugar?” wondered the fox, turning around to face him squarely. Keitaro gulped, feeling his dick twitch as he spotted a thin, thin strip of cloth desperately fighting to cover her sex. Kitsune preferred thongs, he knew, and it appeared that was still her preferred panty style. I can see her lips at the edges of the thong, a small part of his mind realized. Twitching, he forced his gaze up to her face, finding her smiling easily at him. “Something wrong, Keitaro?” she asked him, leaning back on her table with a single elbow, the shift causing her breasts to strain against her top, her nipples clearly - prominently, even - displayed in their stiff condition.
 
“Nothing's wrong,” he said, hoping his pants were pitched like a tent from his boner. “I just thought you seemed a little preoccupied, and I wanted to check to see if something was wrong,” he explained. Kitsune smiled.
 
“That's sweet of you, Keitaro,” Kitsune said softly. “You've always been more concerned about me than anyone I have known,” she admitted. Keitaro wasn't sure what to say about that. Suddenly leaning forward, Kitsune moved over to where he was kneeling by the door on her hands and knees. Stopping just before him, she opened her eyes fully, meeting his gaze. “I haven't shown it, but I really appreciate your concern for my well-being, Keitaro,” she whispered. “Thank you,” she breathed, kissing him, her hands on his shoulders.
 
Caught off guard, his eyes widened for a moment in shock. Even if his faculties were stunned, his instincts weren't. His hands came up, cupping her face gently as he returned the kiss, his tongue slipping into her mouth. It was Kitsune's turn for her eyes to widen. He's…he's…Keitaro is kissing me! her mind babbled. And he's a hell of a kisser, too! realized the trickster of the Hinata. In her lower belly, she could feel heat building rapidly even as her nipples began to tingle.
 
Breaking the kiss, Kitsune eased back, panting heavily. “Keitaro, I…” she trailed off, shaking her head slightly. Keitaro was breathing a little fast as well, not having expected to suddenly find himself kissing the girl. His eyes flickered down, finding that the chemise allowed him an unobstructed view of her bare breasts, her hard nipples jutting proudly from the tips of her breasts. “Keitaro,” she breathed, leaning back into him, kissing him again.
 
Minutes passed before Keitaro carefully pushed Kitsune back, breaking the kiss, his hands on her soft shoulders. “Kitsune, are you…?” he began.
 
“This isn't a trick, no,” she predicted his question. “In fact, my rent is already paid this month,” she offered him a grin. Unwillingly, he began to laugh, Kitsune joining in. Once they had themselves back under control, Kitsune eased back to sit on her heels, close to the man she had come to care so deeply for. “So, do you want to talk to me right now?” she asked him, her eyes flickering down to his lap, easily seeing the large bulge caused by his erection.
 
“I, uh, have to do some errands in town this after noon,” he replied, his voice a little rough. Kitsune nodded.
 
“Ok, Keitaro,” she said reasonably. “Should I come with you?” she asked.
 
“Motoko is coming with me, but…” he began. Kitsune shook her head.
 
“I'll pass, if she's going with you,” Kitsune said. Smiling, she touched his cheek with her hand. “No point dividing your attention when you haven't spoken to us privately like you said you wanted to, so I'll wait until you are ready to talk to me,” she breathed quietly. “Any time you want to talk to me, don't hesitate,” she urged him. “Even if you wake up in the middle of the night and want to talk to me, come on over. Don't even bother to knock, sugar - just come talk.” Assuming Kanako isn't tying you up like she used to, she left unsaid.
 
“Are you sure?” Keitaro asked. Kitsune nodded vigorously.
 
“Very sure,” she assured him firmly. Her groin was hot and slick, and she could smell her own arousal. Oh, I am very sure I want you com cum in, the girl thought, horny and eager. “Anytime, ok?” she repeated herself.
 
“Keitaro, I apologize for delaying you so long,” came Motoko's voice from the door to Kitsune's room. Blinking, Keitaro turned to see Motoko standing in the doorway, her hair still up in a pony tail, but now wearing a thin, sleeveless summer blouse with a pleated miniskirt. Looking at her, he could tell that she was wearing a bra instead of her chest wraps, and he could smell a faint, but soothing, scent from her skin.
 
“Well, I have to get back to work,” Kitsune said, sighing. Damn it, she thought sourly. She knew that her `stress relief tools' would be necessary if she planned to get anything done. If only he hadn't been heading to town… Kitsune thought, seeing him stand awkwardly, his hand trying to covertly adjust his hard length in his pants. A grin found its way onto her lips, her once-more nearly-closed eyes flickering to Motoko, who was watching him as well, color on her cheeks, but the tip of her tongue protruding from her lips as she nervously licked her lips. So, that is her choice, the ash-blonde thought.
 
Bowing his head to Kitsune, Keitaro excused himself, sliding her door closed behind him. In front of him, Motoko walked toward the door, Keitaro's eyes finding themselves on her hips, which were moving in a very attractive way as she walked. She's so graceful, Keitaro thought, his still-hard dick approving of the sight immensely. Pausing to put on their shoes, he found himself getting a glimpse up Motoko's skirt. What he glimpsed nearly stopped his heart.