Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 33

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“What ya doing, sugar?” asked Kitsune, startling Shinobu, who had been sitting at her small table in her room, a calendar in one hand and a thoughtful expression on her face. “You're not still cramming for finals, are you?” she wondered.
 
“N…no,” Shinobu managed, tucking the calendar away. Kitsune moved into the girl's room, her curiosity aroused.
 
“Then what's with the calendar?” pressed the fox.
 
“Nothing,” Shinobu said, blushing. Kitsune grinned at her, sitting next to the slim girl and pulling her close.
 
“Aw, you can tell me, Shinobu-chan,” cooed Kitsune. Her eyes caught sight of something tucked not-quite-far-enough into the girl's school bag. A wide, lazy leer spread across her face. “Oh! I see now,” she breathed in Shinobu's ear, hugging the girl closer. “Planning ahead, are we?” she teased the blushing girl.
 
“It's…it's not like that!” protested Shinobu desperately.
 
“You know, sweetie, you didn't have to buy those,” Kitsune said calmly. “You could have asked me - I'd have been happy to share,” she said, her hand plucking the small packet from the girl's bag. “Hmm, pretty good choice,” she noted. “You bought these before?” she asked, curious.
 
“No!” squeaked Shinobu.
 
“Then how did you know about this brand?” wondered Kitsune. These are pretty expensive, too, thought the fox.
 
“The girls at school,” whispered Shinobu. Kitsune chuckled lightly. Should have known… she thought.
 
“Good choice,” approved Kitsune. “But, what were you looking at the calendar for? Close to your time?” guessed the girl. Shinobu shook her head.
 
“No,” she whispered, “close to the other time,” she admitted. Kitsune swiftly determined what she was talking about.
 
“Oh!” she nodded. “Well, with these, that doesn't really matter, right?” she soothed the girl.
 
“Yes, it does,” sighed Shinobu. “I…don't want to use one the first time; or any time, really,” she said. “But, I don't know when I might get my chance, so…” she sighed, clearly frustrated.
 
“You are planning ahead, girl - and that is never wrong,” Kitsune said, hugging Shinobu fondly. More than what I can say for myself and most of the girls here, thought the older girl wryly. Of course, we're older, and there is a little less pressure on us, she mused.
 
“I…want him to be with me completely,” Shinobu said, absently picking up the small package and staring at it. “I don't want something to separate us,” she frowned at the package. “But, I don't want to make things hard for Keitaro by turning up pregnant, either,” the girl admitted. At least, not until after this is all settled, and I have gotten into Todai, she allowed.
 
“That's very considerate of you,” came a voice from the door. Looking up, the two found Mutsumi standing in the door, smiling at the two of them.
 
“Mutsumi-sempai,” Shinobu greeted her, “how long have you been there?” she wondered. Mutsumi hummed.
 
“Not long,” she said. “I was passing by on my way to the hot springs, and heard you two talking,” explained the busty girl. Moving over to Shinobu, she sank down next to the girl, bracketing the slim domestic between herself and Kitsune. Gently taking the box from Shinobu, she set it aside. “I can understand your desire, Shinobu,” Mutsumi said. “I won't let anything separate me from Kei-kun either,” she shared.
 
“But, if it's in the next few days…!” Shinobu began. Mutsumi touched the girl's lips.
 
“Then it will be in the next few days,” she shrugged. “Little point worrying about it until it happens, right?” she pointed out. Shinobu was forced to agree with the busty Turtle Clan priestess. “And you have thought ahead, as well,” noted Mutsumi.
 
“But I don't want to use them!” protested Shinobu. Mutsumi looked into Shinobu's eyes for a moment.
 
“Then don't,” she said simply, leaning in and kissing Shinobu on the cheek lovingly. “Forget about this for now, and come take a soak with me,” said Mutsumi, standing and pulling Shinobu to her feet as well. “Isn't your friend - Akiko? - going to be coming over for a final cram session tonight? You will be busy, so why not relax while you can?” she suggested.
 
“And I should start dinner soon,” Shinobu said, glancing at the clock. Before she knew it, Mutsumi had her naked and was leading her toward the hot spring, Kitsune trailing along. After a quick rinse, the three settled into the bath, Mutsumi holding Shinobu on her lap. Feeling safe, happy and relaxed, Shinobu began to plan out dinner for her family.
 
She kept thinking she heard Mutsumi murmuring something, but every time she turned her head to ask what the girl was saying, Mutsumi was smiling at her, silent. Soft, delicate touches from Mutsumi's hands soothed her taunt nerves, the ghostly caresses moving along her sides, stomach and lower belly. A few times, Shinobu thought that Mutsumi's hands had drifted down to her pubic bone, but it didn't bother her, since Mutsumi was holding her close.
 
Eventually, she noticed the time and reluctantly climbed out of the spring to prepare supper. Kitsune and Mutsumi offered to help, but she explained that Tsuruko and Haruka had already volunteered, and that she would call them when supper was ready. After the girl was gone, Kitsune sidled over to Mutsumi. “So, what were you doing, Turtle Priestess?” she asked the older girl.
 
“What do you mean?” asked Mutsumi, glancing at Kitsune innocently.
 
“I saw that,” Kitsune said firmly. “Some kind of spell? Or maybe a curse, considering?” she challenged.
 
“Of course not,” Mutsumi said. “Our clan has not cast a curse since the ones we put on the Urashima and Aoyama clans,” Mutsumi said.
 
“Then what were you doing with Shinobu?” pressed Kitsune.
 
“I was doing what I could to help her dream come true,” Mutsumi said.
 
“I've no argument with that; heaven knows that the girl deserves some special care after what we all put her through over the years,” Kitsune agreed. “But level with me, Mutsumi: what was that about?”
 
“Just a sort of a blessing,” Mutsumi said. “Not that anyone believes in that stuff any more,” she giggled.
 
“Well, I hear what you're saying, but after what I've seen, I'm not so sure I don't believe in that stuff any more,” Kitsune said. Mutsumi just hummed. Minutes passed. “We should do something for Shinobu,” Kitsune said abruptly. “All of us,” she clarified.
 
“Like what?” wondered Mutsumi. Kitsune smiled a crafty smile at her.
 
“Like maybe…” she leaned over, whispering in Mutsumi's ear.
 
-
 
As the sun began to set, Tsuruko lightly hopped from the rail of the rear deck to the roof, following it up to the crown and then along the crown to the far point. Spotting her prey, she smiled. “I thought I would find you up here,” she said, easily sinking down to sit next to the other woman. “Thinking about something?” she asked, pulling a bottle of sake and two shallow cups from her pockets. “Sake?” she asked.
 
“I'm fine,” answered the other woman, holding up a tea cup. Tsuruko hummed, pouring a bit of sake for herself and carefully sipping it.
 
“Keitaro and the other two are running a little late returning, aren't they?” she said.
 
“They'll be here shortly,” said the other woman calmly.
 
“Keeping tabs on them?” smiled Tsuruko.
 
“Of course,” came the answer. Tsuruko poured another sip of her drink.
 
“Were you feeling ok this morning?” she asked.
 
“Fine, why?”
 
“You seemed a little pale,” shrugged Tsuruko. “Are you sure you are ok?” pressed the Aoyama woman.
 
“Of course,” replied her friend, smiling slightly.
 
“I've noticed that your habits have changed recently,” Tsuruko continued. “You are wearing softer, lighter, looser clothes, and you haven't even touched sake since you got back from the dig site,” continued the samurai woman. “And now, you are looking a little queasy in the mornings.”
 
“Your point?” Her friend's tone was a little stiff and curled.
 
“I am just saying,” Tsuruko replied easily, “one could easily be forgiven for thinking you were hiding a big secret.”
 
“How would you like a broken nose?” replied her friend blandly.
 
“No, thank you,” Tsuruko declined the offer. “It might adversely affect my chances of becoming his wife,” she needled.
 
“Think you have that much of a lead over your kid sister?” fired back the other woman, grinning at her former rival. “I personally think Motoko has a better position than you in this little contest.”
 
“Well, either way,” shrugged Tsuruko. “Though I do have some confidence in my abilities to please a man; abilities that I doubt my stiff little sister has yet acquired.”
 
“Awful sure of yourself, aren't you?” scoffed the other woman. “Motoko might not have your experience, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have the advantage of knowing Keitaro better,” she pointed out.
 
“So, you would rather see my little sister get him than me? The father of your child, I mean,” she clarified. She had to set down the sake cup, since the hand lightly - but firmly - grasping her throat made it impossible to drink the sake without spilling it.
 
“You keep your little observations to yourself, Tsuruko,” ordered her friend. “At least until this is all settled,” she allowed. Tsuruko carefully removed the hand from her throat.
 
“I hadn't planned on sharing it with anyone,” she confirmed, “though I doubt that Hina-sama hasn't noticed; likely Kanako-chan as well. Why are you hiding it?” she asked.
 
“I'm not exactly hiding it,” came her answer. “It's just that we need to get this all sorted out before bringing this into play.”
 
“Haruka, this wasn't…planned, was it?” asked Tsuruko. A brief bark of laughter came from the elder Urashima granddaughter.
 
“Planned? No, of course not,” Haruka said. “But I don't regret it all,” she added, one hand on her lower belly. “I can't help wondering if this is how my mom felt,” she confided to Tsuruko. Tsuruko looked at Haruka.
 
“I envy you, Haruka,” she said quietly. “I had hoped to be a mother myself by now, but…” she shrugged. Haruka gave her an encouraging smile.
 
“Well, I can't say for sure, but you shouldn't give up hope,” she said. “After all, this is proof that our Keitaro can do the job, isn't it?” she pointed out. “And even if Motoko is chosen to be his wife, the curse will be broken, so you shouldn't have trouble becoming a mother yourself, right?”
 
“You have a point,” Tsuruko agreed. “But, I am not getting any younger, and I had hoped to have several children,” she countered. Haruka nodded.
 
“You and I share that condition,” she agreed.
 
“But you, at least, are working on your first,” Tsuruko replied. A thought occurred to her. “Just what is the curse the Urashima received?” she asked. “I doubt that it is the same as our curse, since you obviously are very fertile,” she said dryly. Haruka grinned at her.
 
“I'm not telling,” she said insolently. “Once Keitaro has chosen his wife, I will tell his wife,” she said.
 
“If he doesn't choose one of the other girls - like our cunning and dangerous Shinobu-chan for his wife,” Tsuruko pointed out.
 
“I doubt that will happen, considering how things turned out,” Haruka dismissed that concern. “Shinobu was, after all, the one who suggested this solution. And she is an honorable woman,” Haruka said quietly.
 
“Very honorable,” agreed Tsuruko. Such a woman would have been welcome in our own house, she thought to herself.
 
“Hey, just the two I was looking for!” came the voice of the trickster of the house. Turning, the two saw Kitsune moving toward them. “Did I just hear you two talking about Shinobu-chan?” asked the fox girl.
 
“Yes,” replied Haruka, meeting Tsuruko's gaze for a moment. In silence, the two agreed to keep their conversation private. “What about her?” asked Haruka.
 
“She said that dinner was ready to be served, and that Keitaro, Naru and Motoko were cleaning up right now,” Kitsune relayed. Seeing Tsuruko and Haruka start to stand, she held up her hand. “Not so fast,” she said quietly, leaning closer to the two. “I need to talk to you two about our Shinobu-chan.”
 
-
 
“Ah!” sighed Naru, easing into the bath. It was well past midnight, and she had just finished up helping Shinobu cram for her finals the next day. Shinobu's friend Akiko had left a couple hours before, but Shinobu had wanted to review some areas she was concerned about, so Naru had volunteered to help, as had Keitaro. It hadn't been easy to convince Shinobu to get some sleep, since she had managed to all but slip into Keitaro's lap while they were reviewing the sections Shinobu claimed she was weak in.
 
Ever since the unexpected encounter in his shared office in Todai, her pussy had been tender, sensitive and very happy. Sitting down to eat supper had been interesting. Both she and Motoko had shifted carefully in their seats. Neither girl could keep the smiles off their faces, though. After supper, Motoko had excused herself to soak in the hot spring, while Naru had found herself locked in the study group. It didn't really bother her, though. Now, she could feel the soreness fading as the hot spring went to work on her tender pussy.
 
“May I join you?” came a voice from behind her. Naru didn't need to look to know that Mutsumi was behind her.
 
“Sure,” Naru said, the busy Okinawan slipping into the water next to her.
 
“I love this hot spring,” sighed Mutsumi.
 
“Me, too,” agreed Naru. Glancing around them, she leaned closer to her friend. “Hey, Mutsumi,” she said softly, “you were right,” she murmured. Mutsumi gave her a smile before drawing her into a kiss.
 
“I knew he would forgive you,” she said.
 
“He certainly didn't seem upset when I told him about my…tastes, either,” she admitted, feeling Mutsumi caress one of her breasts.
 
“Men usually don't mind girls who like girls as well,” shrugged Mutsumi, smiling easily. Her fingers slipped down to delicately touch Naru's sex. Naru twitched, her sex still very sensitive. “Oh!” gasped Mutsumi happily, “I see you finally gave him all of your heart,” she said.
 
“Yeah,” smiled Naru, recalling her first time. “It was…incredible,” she breathed. Why I didn't do that sooner, I will never know, she thought. I was so stupid, wasting all that time and opportunities, she briefly mourned lost chances. “Now we just need him to accept you,” she thought out loud.
 
“Kei-kun will, when the time is right,” Mutsumi was supremely confident.
 
“The time?” wondered Naru. Mutsumi nodded.
 
“The timing is very important, Na-chan,” Mutsumi explained obscurely. “Right now, things are very unstable, as so many of us are feeling unbalanced because of the sudden changes in our lives. Should things happen in the wrong order, it could all come apart,” the Turtle priestess said, caressing Naru's face with her soft palm. “But I believe in our Kei-kun, and I believe in us girls, too,” added Mutsumi.
 
“Oh,” breathed Naru, hearing that. “For a minute there, I thought you meant something else,” she smiled at Mutsumi. The older girl smiled back.
 
“That timing is also important,” she calmly replied. “Isn't that why you gave yourself to him today?” asked Mutsumi. Naru jerked, suddenly recalling some details that had escaped her earlier. We didn't use a condom, recalled the girl. At the time, such a thought had never even come remotely close to entering her mind. And he came inside me; me and Motoko both! Naru remembered, her pussy throbbing at the memory.
 
“What is today's date?” mumbled the girl, trying to recall exactly when her cycle had ended. I think it was nine days ago, she struggled to be sure. And Motoko's cycle is in synch with mine - much to Keitaro's grief and pain, she mused.
 
“The eleventh,” Mutsumi supplied after a moment of thought. Seeing Naru counting on her fingers, she giggled, hugging Naru to herself, her fingers intertwining with Naru's fingers, stopping the girl's attempt to count. “It's useless to worry about it now, isn't it?” she asked. “Besides, do you really mind?” she asked.
 
Naru considered that. Clearly, the purpose behind the scroll is having children with both Aoyama and Urashima blood, and Tsuruko is keenly interested in having children, Naru mused. I never really thought about it before, but having Keitaro's children is pretty appealing lately, she considered. “Guess not,” she concluded. “But I don't know about having them right now,” she sighed. “I wanted to finish my degree, at least, before having kids.”
 
“You can't do both?”
 
Naru blinked. That's right, she realized, if we're all going to be together, then…she considered it, finding it an interesting possibility. “Of course,” Mutsumi cut into her thoughts, “I don't know how Motoko would view such a development. Starting now would give her a good standing for Kei-kun's primary wife, but it would mean no Todai for her.”
 
“That's true,” murmured Naru. She had one more course credit to finish her third year at Todai, and could - if necessary - finish her degree around caring for a kid, but Motoko would be starting with nothing, and a baby would certainly make attending Todai problematic at best. Frowning ever so slightly, Naru rose. “Excuse me, Mutsumi-chan,” she said, absently kissing Mutsumi's cheek, “I need to talk with Mo-chan.”