Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 34

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Morning, Shinobu-chan,” Keitaro yawned, entering the kitchen.
 
“Good morning, Keitaro!” chirped the girl, smiling warmly at him. She had breakfast almost done, as usual. Watching her work, Keitaro was once more reminded of the fact that without her, the Hinata would likely not work.
 
“Shinobu,” said Naru softly, touching Keitaro's shoulder.
 
“Good morning, Naru-sempai,” the girl greeted her most-frequent tutor. “Your coffee,” she added, handing Naru her cup without looking. “I added an extra bit of cream this morning,” she added. Naru blinked.
 
“Thanks, Shinobu,” the brunette said, detouring to fondly stroke the girl's shirt indigo hair. Shinobu smiled at her as she handed a cup of coffee to Keitaro.
 
“What are you going to be doing today, Keitaro?” asked Shinobu, hands nearly blurring as she prepared the miso the two Aoyama sisters preferred for breakfast.
 
“I have to work on those tiles on the edge of the north wing,” Keitaro began, “and Haru-chan wanted me to help her with some measuring out at the Annex,” he recalled.
 
“The roof on the north wing is a little shaky,” Shinobu said, glancing at Keitaro. “If…if you can wait for me to get back from school today, I can help you,” she offered eagerly. “I'm lighter than you, so it would be safer if I replaced those tiles,” she explained.
 
“Well, you are certainly lighter than Keitaro,” came Kanako's voice, “but you haven't done tile work before, and honestly Shinobu-chan, you are better off doing other jobs than working on the roof,” she finished.
 
“She's right,” Keitaro said, giving Shinobu a smile. “I don't want to see you get hurt, Shinobu-chan,” he added. Shinobu blushed slightly. “If I fall, it probably won't hurt me,” he chuckled.
 
“That section of roof is weak because Naru and I have sent you flying through it several times,” Motoko joined the conversation, she and her sister entering the kitchen. “Keitaro, I would like to volunteer to help you repair the roof; if you will allow me to, of course,” she added, almost shyly.
 
“I don't know…” began Keitaro.
 
“Let her,” suggested Kanako. “You have plenty of other things on your to-do list for today, after all,” she argued. “Having help will shorten the time you spend doing any single task.”
 
“Well, if you are sure, Motoko-chan,” relented the young man. Honestly, he wasn't unhappy with the offer, but he didn't want to see any of the girls doing anything that could injure them. I'll just make sure that she is the one handing me the tiles, and not the one doing the work, decided Keitaro.
 
“Speaking of school,” Naru said, setting aside her coffee and picking up her toast, “you have your finals today, don't you?” she asked the domestic. Shinobu nodded. “How do you feel? Ready for them?” asked Naru. Shinobu nodded confidently.
 
“I'm ready!” she promised. No way will I mess up! My getting into Todai rides on this and the entrance exam, after all, she thought to herself.
 
“Shinobu! What's for breakfast?” came the cheerful voice of Su, the blonde flying through the door in a flash of tanned skin, blonde hair and white panties. She landed beside Keitaro, throwing her arms around him as she did so. “Good morning, husband,” she said, kissing him before he could react.
 
Grabbing a hand of bananas that Shinobu offered her, Su devoured half of the fruit before Shinobu could pick up the fresh toast to give the girl. Two bites and the toast was gone. Taking the cup of lemon tea that Shinobu offered her, she drained it in a single pull, finishing off the bananas as Shinobu swiftly finished securing the kitchen. “Let's go, Shinobu!” giggled Su, grabbing the girl's hand and pulling her out of the kitchen.
 
“Do your best, Shinobu-chan!” Keitaro called after the two. “You, too, Su!” he added.
 
“I will, Keitaro!” came back Shinobu's voice, fading even as she answered him.
 
“Precious little chance of her not doing her best,” smiled Naru, glancing at her watch. “Gotta run,” sighed the girl, rising. Pausing, she looked at Keitaro, as if deciding something. Sucking in a quick breath, she leaned over and kissed him. “See you when I get back?” she asked softly.
 
“Sure, Naru-chan,” he agreed. Smiling, Naru departed.
 
“Busy place this morning,” observed Haruka, arriving as Naru departed. Keitaro glanced at her, then took a longer look.
 
“Haru-chan, are you feeling ok? You look a little…pale?” he worried. She grinned at him.
 
“I feel fine,” she said, hugging him briefly. He looked up at her.
 
“You sure, Haru?” he asked. “I still think you look a little under the weather,” he insisted.
 
“She's fine,” Tsuruko said, offering the other woman a cup of tea. “Try some of this tea, Haruka,” she suggested blandly. Haruka accepted the cup, sipping it.
 
“Food's ready, if you want it,” Motoko said, offering the older woman a breakfast plate. Haruka held up her hand, palm-out.
 
“No, um, not right now,” she said. “Thanks for offering, though, Motoko-chan,” she added. Keitaro frowned.
 
“Are you sure…?” he began, only to have Haruka turn a level, firm look at him. “Never mind!” he gulped. Haruka's lips curved into a smile.
 
“Good boy,” she purred happily.
 
“Ah! Just who I wanted to see!” came the delighted voice of Granny Hina. The group turned to see Hina in the doorway to the dining room, Mutsumi just behind her.
 
“Morning, Granny,” the group said all together. Hina cackled, swiftly moving through the group, dispensing hugs and kisses.
 
“Which one of us did you want to see, Hina-sama?” asked Tsuruko.
 
“Not which one,” Hina said, dishing up a plate of food. “Which ones,” she corrected. “Motoko, I need you to run an errand for me. Tsuruko, you and I have something to discuss with some people in town,” she added.
 
“Of course, Hina-sama,” the elder bowed.
 
“Granny Hina, I had offered to assist Keitaro with repairing the roof on the north wing,” Motoko said. Hina waved her hand.
 
“Plenty of time for that later,” she said. “Keitaro, have Kanako help you with the landscaping this morning, and do the roof this evening,” she said.
 
“Um, ok,” he replied, sounding lost.
 
“Haru, be sure you get a good breakfast before you start taking that survey,” Hina added, glancing at her eldest granddaughter.
 
“Right,” nodded Haruka.
 
Mutsumi finished up her own breakfast, standing. “I have an early class today,” she said, smiling at Keitaro, “so, I'll be off.”
 
“Ok, Mutsumi,” smiled the man of the house. “Have a good day,” he added.
 
“I will,” promised Mutsumi. Kissing him in passing, the busty girl exited the dining room. Within ten minutes, the others were finishing up and departing as well, Hina leading off the two swordswomen and Kanako saying she needed to take care of a few thing before joining Keitaro for the attack on the over-grown foundations at the back of the Hinata property.
 
In short order, Keitaro was collecting dishes and moving them to the sink, his mind already on his coming day. “Morning, Keitaro,” murmured a voice, soft arms encircling his waist as a warm mass lodged against his back. Keitaro recognized the scent of the girl, as well as the mannerisms.
 
“Morning, Kitsune,” he smiled, feeling the fox girl's lips on the side of his neck.
 
“If you can wait for me to finish my cup of coffee, I will give you a hand with those dishes, sugar,” enticed the girl. Keitaro turned to look at her as he answered.
 
“Thanks, Kitsune, but…” he stopped cold, eyes widening at what she was wearing.
 
“Oh?” grinned Kitsune, posing for him just a little. “Like it?” she asked him. Swallowing, he nodded. “Good, because I wore it for that very reason,” Kitsune whispered in his ear. Keitaro gulped, his pants tenting as he stared at her.
 
Forcing himself to calm down, Keitaro managed to drag his gaze away from her nearly-naked form, resuming his bussing of the dishes as Kitsune sat down, coffee in one hand, newspaper in the other. Taking a few moments to breathe deeply in the kitchen, Keitaro forced himself to calm down, though he couldn't make his dick relax. Closing his eyes for a moment, the young man turned and re-entered the dining room.
 
“Kitsune,” he said, meeting the girl's eyes when she looked up from her paper; though not without substantial effort on his part. “You said you wore that deliberately?” he asked her. Smiling warmly at him, she nodded.
 
“Yes, sugar, I did,” she confirmed.
 
“Why?” he asked her simply. Kitsune hummed.
 
“Because I figured it was the fastest way to get you to talk to me,” she admitted.
 
“Talk to you?” he wondered. Kitsune nodded.
 
“You wanted to talk to us privately, didn't you?” she reminded him. “Well, I figured this was the quickest way to get that conversation started,” she smiled at him.
 
“Kitsune,” Keitaro began. The woman touched his lips with her fingertip.
 
“You want to know if this is really something I am ok with, right? That it won't make me flip out later, or cause issues with the others, isn't that what you are worried about?” she prompted. Keitaro nodded. “It won't,” she said quietly. “I - like the others - have come to desire you; in all meanings of the word!” she grinned.
 
“But, why me?” pressed Keitaro. Kitsune leaned closer to him, her eyes opening as she did so - a sure sign that she was dead serious.
 
“You've been a constant in my life longer than any other man, Keitaro,” she said. “You also have treated me better than anyone else ever has. During the time I have known you, I decided you are the one I want. Before now, though, I had to stand back, since I had stepped aside for your `promise girl' and my best friend. Now, though? I'm not stepping aside any more.”
 
“But…” Keitaro was once more silenced by her, though this time, it was her lips that silenced him.
 
“But nothing,” she said, breaking the kiss. “I don't have a problem sharing you with the others,” she said, shifting closer to him. “I'm a pretty practical girl, after all,” grinned the fox. “I love you, though I doubt that it is to the same degree that, say, Shinobu-chan does,” continued the girl. “As long as we can be together, the details are negotiable,” whispered Kitsune, kissing him again.
 
“Kitsune,” Keitaro breathed when she released his lips again. “I…heard you were on your own from a young age,” he confided to her. She nodded. “It…it isn't because of that, is it?” he pressed. Kitsune shook her head.
 
“No, Keitaro,” she said, pressing her thinly-clad body against his, her hips rubbing against his hips, “it isn't because of that. It is because you are the man I want. Do you…trust me to tell you the truth about this?” she asked, eyes meeting his.
 
Looking into the girl's warm brown eyes - open fully for a change - Keitaro knew that she was telling the truth. When Kitsune is playing around or being tricky, her eyes are squinted, but now, she's looking fully at me, he thought, hand slowly coming up to caress her cheek before brushing back along her hair. And the look in her eyes is something I haven't seen from her before, realized Keitaro. “I trust you, Kitsune,” he said softly, leaning in to kiss her for a change. Kitsune moaned into the kiss, pressing herself against him harder.
 
Opening his mouth, Keitaro slipped his tongue into Kitsune's mouth, tasting the remnant of her coffee, but more than that, her own sweet taste. Even as he explored her mouth, her tongue met his, stroking and caressing the welcome invader. A soft, deep moan came from deep in her throat as his arms closed around her chest, her arms moving up to loop around his neck. Against her pelvis, she could feel his hard length throbbing. Oh, god! she thought deliriously, he's an incredible kisser. Is that because he practiced so much with Haruka? a small part of her wondered.
 
Keitaro could feel his dick rubbing against Kitsune's soft lower belly, desperately seeking what it knew was there for the taking. Sliding a hand down her back, he cupped her rear with a hand, giving her ass a firm squeeze before beginning to explore the minimal bit of clothing that obstructed his prize. Finding the waistband, he began to push the flimsy garment off her hips. As he did so, he discovered that the crotch of the bit of lace was wet with her hot juice.
 
“K…Keitaro,” panted Kitsune, breaking the kiss. Looking her in the eyes, he traced his other hand around to her chest, cradling a full breasts as his thumb and forefinger sought out the hard tip. “Ah!” gasped the woman, feeling him tease her hard tip. A final tug sent her panties to the floor, his hand slipping up to work on the top. He found the three buttons that held the top more or less on her, and proceeded to unfasten them one by one, still massaging her full breast as he did so. Kitsune eased back to give him room to work, her hands moving down to his pants and attacking his zipper.
 
Impatiently, Keitaro released her breast so he could use both hands to get the last tiny button undone. With that out of the way, he used his palms over her shoulders to strip the material off her slick, silky skin, the satin and lace top fluttering to the polished wood floor of the dining room. Looking at her hard nipples, proud breasts and bare body, Keitaro licked his lips. “Mm,” he moaned lustfully, using both hands to cup her breasts once more.
 
Shivering with excitement at his touch, Kitsune managed to get his zipper down, and his hard length out of his boxers. Gulping down a mouthful of drool, she fondled her find, surprised at what she felt. I knew he wasn't small, but it never looked like it would be this big when he was hard, she marveled. Rubbing the wide crown with a soft palm, she licked her lips as she felt the hot, slick precum already beginning to leak from the slit at the apex of the dome.
 
Biting back a groan, Keitaro moved a hand down to cup her own drooling sex, practiced fingers beginning to rub along her vaginal lips, his thumb carefully rubbing her exposed clit as he fingered her reverently. Dipping a fingertip into her he could feel her honey dripping out of her inner passage. She's certainly wet enough, he thought to himself, his dick throbbing harder. Meeting her gaze, he saw that her eyes were slightly unfocused, but shone with desire. “Kei,” breathed the girl, tugging gently - but insistently on his hard length.
 
That was the final straw, Keitaro hungrily seizing her hips, lifting her up enough to allow his dick to find the entrance to her nest. Kitsune spread her legs, wrapping them around his hips as she leered at him, knowing what was about to happen. Showing remarkable restraint, Keitaro lowered her onto his rampant erection. “Mm,” hummed the two in synch.
 
He's stretching me a little, Kitsune thought absently, savoring the feeling of a real dick entering her. This is what a real one feels like, then? I'll never be able to be satisfied with a toy ever again! she knew. Not that her toys weren't good - they were top of the line models, after all - but none of them had the feeling of being taken by a real dick. She hissed happily when his pubic bone met hers, his tip tight to the entrance to her womb. “Yes,” she murmured before kissing him passionately.
 
Kitsune feels good, the young man decided. She's not as tight as the other girls, but she's not loose, either. Is she not a virgin? he wondered. He decided that it didn't really matter; all that mattered was that he was in her, and she felt good. Balancing himself, he began to thrust into her, Kitsune using her arms to bounce on him a little, her ankles hooked over his back. The fact that she was hanging off him meant that her body weight drove him deep into her. With so many sensitive spots inside her being mercilessly stimulated, she could feel a powerful, deep orgasm growing in her.
 
Minutes passed, and Keitaro was getting a little upset. With her like this, I can't really thrust into her, he thought. And she's getting sweaty, which is making it hard to hold on to her, too! His hands were finding it harder and harder to maintain purchase on her skin, which meant that he couldn't thrust as hard as her body begged him to. Several more shallow thrusts followed before his hand slipped, almost dumping the girl. As it was, he stumbled a step. “Damn it,” he growled. “Kit-chan, let's change positions,” he suggested/ordered.
 
Nodding, Kitsune unhooked her legs, carefully hopping off his dick, which snapped back upright, small droplets of mixed fluids splattering Kitsune's soft belly. Without hesitation, Keitaro took her shoulders, turning her toward the table. Guiding her back, he picked her up, laying her back on the table, her hips hanging over the edge. Nodding to himself, he found that the table was just the right height, holding her steady at fucking-height for his greedy dick. Kitsune realized this as well, leering at him as she grabbed her knees with her hands, spreading herself open in silent invitation.
 
Not that he needed it. Seeing her naked, sweaty body spread out before him was more than enough to get a reaction. Stepping forward, he buried himself in her to the hilt in one shot, instantly pulling back until only the bulbous head remained in her passage, then stabbing forward again. “Ugh!” he growled, leaning forward and sucking a nipple into his mouth as he thrust harder and faster into her, wet sounds filling the dining room as he rode Kitsune hard. Drops, dribbles and squirts of her juice and his escaped, spotting his pants, her bare thighs and ass, as well as the table and floor. Neither noticed.
 
“Cumming!” she shrieked happily, wrapping her arms around his head, holding his face to her breasts as he furiously hammered into her, his mouth latched onto her hard nipple, one hand holding him steady, the other tugging on her free peak. “God, Keitaro, I'm gonna cum!” howled Kitsune.
 
Unintelligible grunts came from him, but she understood him perfectly. He's gonna cum, too, she knew instinctively. Our first time, and we'll come together, she thought happily, tightening her thighs around him as her vision began to white-out. “Now, Kei! Do it now!” she begged. “Cum in me deep! Fill me up! I need you in me!” begged the girl. With a final jerk, Keitaro growled deep in his throat as Kitsune felt a hot flood erupt against her cervix. “Yes!” she keened shrilly, her vision failing her as spots danced before her eyes and her body trembled hard before going limp.
 
“Keitaro?”
 
A voice managed to find its way into his dim awareness. Struggling, he managed to pull himself more or less together. Wha…? he wondered for a moment before he recalled what was happening. Oh! I was talking with Kitsune, and then we were… he blinked, focusing on his body. He was laying on top of a sweat-covered, unconscious Kitsune, who was smiling, a small trial of drool falling from the corner of her lips. Breathing heavily, he managed to straighten up, feeling his softened dick slip free of her hot pussy.
 
Catching his breath, he turned to see who had called his name. He found himself looking at Amalla. The older Su sister was smiling at him. “Well, I can see you certainly don't have a problem expressing your desire,” she said archly.
 
“Um…” he groped for something to say. Amalla waved it away.
 
“Oh, don't mind me!” she said. “I thought it was pretty hot, myself,” she said casually, stepping closer. “I mean, Lamba has never stripped me and fucked me on the breakfast table; much as I have tried to get him to do that,” she shared, frowning slightly. Bending over Kitsune to check on her, her smile returned. “And you certainly can do a job on a girl, from the looks of Kitsune here,” she said, giving him a warm smile and a wink. “Another thing my husband has never accomplished: you fucked her to fainting,” Amalla said, her tone respectful and admiring. I can see why Kaolla would want a piece of this, she thought to herself.
 
“Keitaro, are you ready…?” came another voice from the doorway. Keitaro twitched.
 
“Kanako!” he gulped, spinning to see his sister surveying the scene before her. “I…uh…” he once more tried to find something to say.
 
“I see,” Kanako said calmly. Looking at him, she glanced at Kitsune, still out of it, and Amalla, who was watching the two. “You…should go to the bathroom and clean up,” Kanako said, stepping closer to him, one hand absently reaching down, a fingertip slipping along his mostly-soft length, causing it to twitch. “I'll see to Kitsune,” she said.
 
“I…should help,” Keitaro said, hastily tucking his dick back into his pants. God knows what Kanako might do if I left her alone with Kitsune after what we just did, he worried. Kanako glanced at him.
 
“If you want,” she said. “But I won't do anything to her,” she murmured, as if she could read Keitaro's mind. “And we need to clean up the room, too,” added the girl. She could smell the scent of sex in the air, even overpowering the smell of the food that was in the kitchen.
 
“I'll do that,” came Haruka's voice from the doorway. “Get Kitsune to the bath,” she suggested, taking charge. Keitaro nodded.
 
“Right,” he agreed, carefully picking up the semi-conscious woman. Finding that it was easy to carry her bride-style, he waved off Kanako's silent offer to help carry the taller, older woman. Nodding, Kanako led the way to the baths, opening doors for the two.
 
After watching the two depart, Haruka stepped into the kitchen to retrieve a wet cloth to clean up the table. Amalla followed her, taking a second cloth from the stack of dish cloths that Shinobu kept handy. It didn't take the two long to clean up the mess. “Is what you said true, Amalla?” asked Haruka, glancing at the tanned, platinum-haired older sister of the resident mad genius.
 
“About what?”
 
“About you and your husband,” Haruka clarified. Rinsing the cloths, she set them aside to be put in the laundry.
 
“It's true,” confirmed Amalla. “He's a decent husband, but…” she shook her head.
 
“Doesn't quite have the drive, eh?” Haruka smiled at her. Seta was that way a lot, too, recalled the woman. Thankfully, Keitaro doesn't have that problem, she gloated silently.
 
“He's a little…conventional,” Amalla shrugged. Haruka sent her an assessing look.
 
“So, what are you thinking, Amalla?” she asked the other woman, silently offering to dish up some food for the visiting royal. Nodding, Amalla accepted the offer, the two settling in for a light breakfast, quietly talking between themselves.
 
-
 
While the two were talking, Kanako was supervising the other part of the clean-up. She had picked up the scanty outfit the fox had worn, dropping it off in the laundry basket by the baths. Once Keitaro had gently set Kitsune down by the faucets, Kanako had suggested he strip as well, since he had Kit-juice all over his pants and dick. He had hurried to do so, returning as Kanako was washing off a now-conscious-but-still-weak Kitsune.
 
“You ok, Kitsune?” asked Keitaro. The woman gave him a wide, warm smile.
 
“Hmm, I'm fine,” purred the woman, absently licking her lips. Languidly stretching her arms as Kanako scrubbed her sides, back and chest, she reviewed her morning. Better than I had hoped for, concluded the woman. Though, maybe I should have brought that condom with me, she considered. Blinking, she recalled that she had taken the time to make sure that a condom was handy in her room before going down for breakfast, but it had turned out to be pointless. Who would have thought he would take me right on the dining room table? she marveled happily.
 
Her next thought wasn't as nice. Crap! I forgot to talk to him about Shinobu! she recalled. I didn't even remember anything when it got going, she shook her head ever so slightly. Well, too late to worry about mistakes now, she dismissed it. Looking over at Keitaro, she saw him washing off his dick. Mm, now that's what I call a fine tool, she thought fondly.
 
“Are you sore, Kitsune?” asked Kanako, working her way steadily down the girl's body.
 
“No, sugar, I'm feeling incredibly good,” she grinned.
 
“You aren't bleeding,” noted Kanako, working the bodywash over Kitsune's swollen sex.
 
“Oh, yeah,” Keitaro recalled, “I hope I didn't hurt you,” he said honestly.
 
“You didn't,” promised Kitsune. “I…um, I mean, you enjoyed yourself, right? With me, I mean?”
 
“Of course,” he immediately replied. “I was a little worried I might hurt you, but you felt comfortable,” he shared, before realizing how that might sound to the girl. “Ack! I mean…!”
 
“I know what you meant,” Kitsune said, turning to face him. “I want you to know,” she said quietly, glancing at Kanako, “you are the first guy I have had sex with. But, I have several…relief aides, so that is why I wasn't as tight as you might have expected,” she explained.
 
“Oh! So…” he breathed, feeling oddly happy. Taking a breath, Kitsune bit the bullet.
 
“Speaking of tight,” she said, “I need to talk to you about Shinobu-chan,” she said.