Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 37

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kentaro made his way though the lobby and headed for the second floor of the hospital. Arriving at the right floor, he asked the nurse at the duty station, and was given the room number he needed. Making his way to the room, he entered. Seeing two people in the beds in the room, he sighed. “What happened?” he asked the nurse who was checking on them.
 
“Apparently, these two were involved in some sort of gang fight,” the nurse said, her tone indicating that it wasn't of any interest to her.
 
“That's not it!” came a muffled voice from one of the beds. “We ran into the kendo girl, and she did this!”
 
“Haitani?” guessed Kentaro.
 
“I'm Shirai,” the muffled voice replied. “We bumped into her on the train, and she…”
 
“You mean she used her sword on you in a train?” Kentaro wondered.
 
“No!” Shirai denied, “she used the bridal magazine she was holding!”
 
“Did you say bridal magazine?” wondered Kentaro.
 
“Hold on,” the nurse said, cutting into the conversation. “You are telling me that a girl did this to you two, using a bridal magazine?” Clearly, the nurse was skeptical.
 
“Yes!”
 
“That's not very becoming, you know,” chided the nurse, preparing to leave the room. “To say a girl beat you two up with a magazine makes you look like losers. Why not just tell the truth?”
 
“That is the truth!” insisted Shirai. “The kendo girl can do more damage with her bokken than an entire motorcycle gang can!”
 
“Whatever you say,” the nurse dismissed the issue as she exited.
 
“Um, nurse? How long will they be in here?” Kentaro asked.
 
“Oh, it looks worse than it is,” the nurse said. “They should be released in a day or two,” she assured him. Kentaro thanked her before turning his attention back to the two.
 
“What is this about a bridal magazine?” he asked.
 
“Well, she was looking at a bridal magazine, and she said it would be Keitaro or no one,” Shirai shared. “We think that she is going to marry that dork Keitaro.”
 
“Hmm, now that is an interesting possibility,” Kentaro murmured. “It doesn't make much sense, but it is interesting,” he allowed.
 
“So, what did you learn?” challenged Shirai.
 
“Well, Maehara wasn't that forthcoming, but her friend was talkative enough, once Maehara hurried back home,” Kentaro said. “There is definitely something going on with the girls at the Hinata,” he said, moving closer to the two. “And if I read the situation right, that means opportunity!” he smiled eagerly.
 
-
 
Keitaro sighed as he stretched his back. He had been working on a lecture about the turtle temple site he and Seta had found on Pararakelse Island that he was due to give to the archeology department first years at Todai the next week, and was finally more or less happy with the results. Still a little messy, but I'll work on it some more after a soak in the spring, he thought, glancing at the clock.
 
“How's it going, Keitaro?” came the soft, warm voice of Haruka. Keitaro jerked in surprise.
 
“Gah! Don't sneak up on me like that, Haru-chan!” he protested. She just grinned at him.
 
“Who's sneaking?” she asked, stepping into him, her arms sliding around him as she leaned in for a kiss that he was only too happy to return. When they finally broke the deep kiss, Haruka happily sighed, rubbing her cheek against his cheek. “You finish your speech yet?” asked the woman, eyeing the laptop's screen.
 
“Yeah, more or less,” he replied, hugging her close. She isn't wearing anything under her tee shirt, he realized, one hand absently moving down to cup her ass through the thin, close-fitting shorts she was wearing. Doesn't feel like she is wearing anything down there, either, he considered, smiling against her shoulder. He felt his dick stir at the possibility. Inhaling her scent deeply, he pressed his lips to her throat, kissing her softly. He was rewarded with a sensuous moan from her.
 
“If you want me to ride you hard right here in the middle of your room, just keep doing that,” warned Haruka, rubbing her thighs together to try and ease the tingly heat building in her groin. “Or, you can tear my clothes off, bend me over the desk and have your way with me,” she chuckled softly, feeling him squeeze her ass cheeks with his hands. “Kami knows I'd do either - or both! - for you, lover,” she breathed, feeling her nipples dig into his chest.
 
Keitaro knew what she offered him, having sampled her extensively while they were at the site on the island; and many times since. From the warm, slightly-musky scent filling his nose, he knew she was hot, ready and more than willing. “Is that why you didn't wear a bra?” he teased her.
 
“No,” she said, “I didn't wear a bra because I didn't feel like it.” Keitaro slipped his hands under her tee shirt, sliding them along her soft, slick sides to cup her breasts from the sides. Haruka arched her back to give him better access to her breasts. Gently kneading the proud mounds for a moment, he trailed a hand down to her sex, touching her through her shorts. “Mm,” hummed his cousin, spreading her legs, “you could just pull them down and touch me directly,” she pointed out.
 
Keitaro knew he could. But he was in no particular rush to do that just then. I don't know if she's not wearing panties, or just has on one of those thin thongs she sometimes wears, he concentrated. “Haru, are you wearing panties?” he asked her. She giggled softly.
 
“If you pull my shorts off, you can find out,” she invited him naughtily. Keitaro rubbed her crotch once more before moving up to wiggle his fingers under the elastic waistband of her shorts. Working his hand down her shorts, he felt her soft belly under the pads of his fingers, pausing to enjoy the feeling of her skin. “Do you want me to be wearing panties? Or not?” wondered Haruka.
 
“Actually, I was trying to see if I could tell if you were or not,” he admitted candidly. Haruka glanced at him even as she tilted her hips forward to help him reach her crotch. These nylon shorts are tighter than I remember, she thought absently. How long has it been since I wore them last? Three years? Four? she wondered before shoving that thought aside.
 
“Why?” she asked her lover.
 
“I just wondered if I could tell or not,” he shrugged. Maybe it could help me figure out if the girls are in the mood, too, he left unsaid.
 
“Not a bad skill for a guy with a harem,” grinned Haruka. “But you should know that just because a girl is wearing panties doesn't mean that she doesn't want some attention,” cautioned Haruka. Keitaro felt his fingertips brush a thin, snug layer of cloth that just reached the top of Haruka's neatly-trimmed patch of pubic hair. Swallowing, he looked at his first lover.
 
“Does…that mean you…?” he breathed. Haruka kissed him.
 
“I always want to be with you,” Haruka murmured, her lips brushing his, “but this time, I'm wearing them to keep from having a wet spot on my shorts,” she said, sounding a little smug. Against her upper thighs, she could feel his hard tool poking her. “Should have worn a skirt and forgotten the shorts,” she suggested to him, leering at him as she rubbed her hips against his.
 
“Haru-chan,” hissed Keitaro.
 
“How about you strip me naked and fuck me senseless, stud?” begged Haruka. I can't believe how horny I am!
 
“Keitaro, supper will be ready in a few minutes,” came Shinobu's voice from his doorway. Biting back a growl of annoyance, Haruka turned to see the young girl standing just outside his half-open door, color on her cheeks as she tried to pretend she didn't see the two about to go at each other like weasels.
 
“Thanks, Shinobu,” Keitaro said, giving her a smile. The girl lit up like a new-born sun.
 
“We'll be right there, sweetie,” promised Haruka, giving her a smile as well.
 
“Ok, Haruka-san,” Shinobu bowed her head.
 
“Food!” came Su's excited voice, a tanned blur flashing past Keitaro's door, taking Shinobu with it as it vanished down the hall. Keitaro offered Haruka an apologetic smile.
 
“Sorry, Haru-chan,” he said. She shook her head.
 
“No need to be sorry, Kei-kun,” Haruka assured him. “We will all have to share, and this kind of thing will happen, so why let it bother you?” philosophized the woman.
 
“I hope I can make you all happy,” Keitaro confided to his cousin. She gave him a confident smile.
 
“I have faith in you, lover,” she said, taking his hand in her own. “You've done well so far, after all,” she reminded him. Hearing sounds from the dining room, the two knew it was time to join the others for another heavenly meal from Shinobu. Speaking of Shinobu… Haruka remembered. “Keitaro,” she said, stopping him momentarily. “You understand about Shinobu, right?” she asked him. Keitaro gulped.
 
“I think I do,” he replied.
 
“It's different with her, Kei-kun,” Haruka warned him. “This means everything to her, so keep that in mind, hmm?”
 
“I know,” Keitaro nodded. “But I'm scared that I'll mess up like I usually do and end up hurting her, one way or another,” he worried. Haruka touched his cheek.
 
“If you return her feelings, you don't need to worry about leaving any permanent marks on her,” Haruka replied. “She's…tougher and stronger than she looks,” added the older woman, her tone contemplatively. “Anyway,” she changed topics before Keitaro could pursue the line of thought, “would you like me to look over your speech after dinner? Maybe help you rehearse it?” she asked.
 
“I'd like that, Haru,” he said, the two leaving his room. As they turned the corner toward the dining room, they fell into step with Amalla, the tall platinum-haired princess giving him a smile.
 
“Keitaro,” she nodded to him.
 
“Hey, Amalla,” he nodded back. The elder Molmolian was wearing her traditional clothes, as she often did, and Keitaro could admit to himself that she was very attractive in them. Like Su when she transformed, he recalled. That the two were sisters was undeniable when you saw Kaolla in her adult form. “Where are your guests?” he asked her.
 
“Oh, they are flying home,” she said. Keitaro blinked.
 
“Already?” he wondered. She nodded.
 
“They have seen what they came to see, and verified the situation, so now they are returning to report to the palace and the Academy.”
 
“So, what does that mean for the issue with Kei-kun?” asked Haruka. Amalla glanced at the elder Urashima.
 
“I believe that the Academy will endorse the pledge,” she said. Keitaro gulped.
 
-
 
“Su?” called out Keitaro, carefully sliding the girl's door open. As usual, her room was overgrown with tropical plants, and showed little signs of furnishings. “You here, Su?” he called out again, gingerly stepping into her room. He had decided to talk with the hyper-active genius shortly after Amalla had told him that the Academy was expected to endorse the pledge she had filed. After dinner, he had gone to find the girl as the others cleaned up the dishes and fell into their evening habits.
 
Tracing her through the Hinata, he had paused to speak briefly with Tsuruko, who had smiled at him and told him that she was going to speak with the elder of the Aoyama about the issue he discussed with her. He had been a bit apprehensive, but she had smiled at him and assured him that she, at least, found the idea attractive. Kissing the young man briefly, she had excused herself and he had continued his search for the elusive Molmolian girl.
 
That search had led him to her room, where Kitsune had suggest he try, since Kaolla had dashed past her, a hand of bananas in her grip, a maniacal smile on her lips and a mechanical thing in her free hand. Keitaro had once more been delayed briefly by Kitsune, who had reminded him that if he ever wanted to talk to her - or do anything else, for that matter - all he had to do was come to her room. “Day or night, just come on in,” she had purred, kissing him as well, though her kiss was more lingering and deeper than Tsuruko's had been. It was with more than a little effort and reluctance that he had resumed his search for the unpredictable blonde of the house.
 
“Kaolla?” he called, moving carefully into the tropical forest in her room. “I've got bananas!” he baited her. That usually brings her running, smiled the young man.
 
“She's a little busy right now,” came the voice of Amalla from just beside him. Flinching, he turned to see the eldest sister leaning against a beach palm, “though that was a good idea to mention bananas,” she smiled.
 
“Amalla,” he exhaled in relief. “Um, do you know where…?” he began. Amalla nodded.
 
“In front of you about five meters,” she said. Keitaro knew that the room was smaller than that, but refused to consider how many physic laws the girl might be breaking. “But, you probably shouldn't see her just yet,” added Amalla calmly. Keitaro blinked.
 
“Really? Why not?” he asked. “Oh! She's making another Mecha-Tama unit, right?”
 
“No, actually not,” Amalla said, straightening and moving closer to him. Keitaro noticed that the woman was not wearing her normal Molmolian clothing - what little there was of that. Instead, she was wearing some different clothing. More ornate. Skimpier in places as well. A glint off gold caused him to notice that she was wearing strange hair ornament that seemed to be linked to some gem earrings in her ear lobes.
 
“Then why…?” he wondered. Amalla hummed.
 
“It's something else,” began the woman.
 
“Amalla, I'm…!” came Kaolla's voice, only to break off as the younger Molmolian princess appeared. “Keitaro,” she breathed, seeing her landlord, experimental subject and future husband standing there. “You shouldn't see me like this,” she smiled at him.
 
Keitaro wondered what she meant. She was dressed - sort of - in a garment that seemed vaguely like a tunic, though it was missing several pieces of the body of the garment. Looking closer, he could see the tops and inside curves of her areolas, and in the strange light that filled her room, he was fairly sure that he could see a blonde blush between her legs as she stepped closer to her sister. What does she mean, I shouldn't see her like this? wondered Keitaro.
 
It didn't strike him until then just what he was really seeing. Blonde hair? he blinked. But, Su's always been bare, recalled the young man. He had plenty of exposure to her - and the other girls - naked, and such was the way things worked in the Hinata that he could recall every last inch of skin on all his girls. He peered a little closer. That's definitely some blonde hair, he confirmed. He looked up toward her face, and in doing so, realized that he was not looking down on her, but slightly up at her. “Adult,” he breathed as the answer to the puzzle hit him like a brick. “Su, you're in adult form!” he gasped.
 
“Yes,” she replied calmly. “That's why you're not supposed to see me right now,” she giggled.
 
“But, transforming is bad for you! And the moon isn't even red! Or full, either!” protested Keitaro. Kaolla giggled, glancing at her sister.
 
“Before, it was involuntary,” answered Kaolla, moving closer to him. “This time, it was deliberate,” she said.
 
“Why?” he wondered, glancing at Amalla, who was watching in silence, not moving.
 
“Because it's a special rite,” said Kaolla.
 
“Kaolla,” came Amalla's quiet voice.
 
“I know,” nodded the younger sister, glancing at her older sibling. Keitaro glanced back and forth between the two. “Anyway,” went on adult Kaolla, “since you have already seen me like this, there isn't any more harm if you want to stay,” she invited him.
 
Keitaro got the very distinct impression that he shouldn't stay. Whatever was happening was something that was distinctly Molmolian, and it was apparently a rite that they didn't want to talk about with outsiders. And I don't think I really want to know what they were doing, he thought uneasily. “Thanks, but I just wanted to talk to you,” he said, easing back. “I'll…come back when you aren't so busy.”
 
“Now's the best time to talk,” Amalla said, her voice still quite. The crown princess of Molmol was looking at the grass between the two, her body still. Keitaro looked at adult Su, who nodded.
 
“You're sure?” Keitaro asked. Again, she nodded. “Ok,” he said, gathering his nerve. “Su…Kaolla,” he recalled that while everyone called her Su, the correct meaning of addressing her was to call her by her first name, like he did the other girls. “Kaolla, are you sure you want to do this? Marry me - and Shinobu-chan as well - I mean.”
 
“Yes, I'm very sure,” she beamed at him, taking his hand in her own. “Don't you want me for a wife?” she asked.
 
“Y…yes,” he managed. I'm not sure that it's a good idea, but…! he pushed that thought away. “But I want to know why you want to marry me, Kaolla.”
 
She smiled at him. “Because you understand me,” murmured the younger sister, stepping closer to him.
 
“U…understand you?” he repeated, swallowing roughly. Kaolla Su pressed herself against him, her cheek next to his.
 
“Yes,” she confirmed. “Only you ever understood me, Keitaro.”
 
“What about your brother?” he gulped. Kaolla shook her head.
 
“He doesn't understand me,” she whispered. “No one does but you.”
 
“Weren't you going to marry him, Kaolla?” wondered Keitaro.
 
“It was an idea that daddy had, not me,” Kaolla explained, holding herself to him closely. “He didn't understand me. No one has ever understood me but you,” she repeated.
 
“That can't be true,” began Keitaro, only to find himself surprised when Amalla stepped into the conversation again.
 
“She's telling you the truth, Keitaro,” confirmed the crown princess. “Even we - her family - don't really understand her. You have doubtlessly noticed that she is extremely intelligent - and also extremely hyper active. Because of this, no one in Molmol was ever really able to be her friend. Even her bother and I could never really connect with her; even though we both love her,” she said, glancing fleetingly at the younger girl. “It got to the point where nearly everyone was relieved when she announced her intentions to live abroad and left less than a minute later.”
 
Keitaro gaped at Kaolla, who was silently hugging him. He didn't realize that he was returning her hug until he discovered that his hand had somehow ended up cradling her hip, the short garment she wore having ridden up to expose her tanned skin. While his initial panicked thought was to jump away from her, his body didn't move. In fact, he held her a little closer.
 
“You must have wondered why she was left alone for all these years,” Amalla went on. “We knew where she was, of course, but no one was comfortable with the idea of visiting her, since she was virtually a stranger to everyone. I was the closest to her, and even I was nervous about visiting her. It wasn't until it became unavoidable that I came here. It had been three years since I saw her face to face,” Amalla said.
 
“But we talked often over the hologram link,” Kaolla interjected.
 
“I know,” Amalla said, “but that isn't the same thing as seeing you in person, Kaolla.”
 
“I don't mind,” the younger sister assured her older sister. “I had my friends here to keep me company, and when Keitaro arrived…!” she breathed a burst of delighted laughter, leering against his cheek. “My Keitaro understood me,” she bragged. “So there was no way that I would let him get away.”
 
“Kaolla,” Keitaro murmured. He thought back on her life, looking at in a new light. All that energy, all those inventions, and yet, we're the only ones she ever spent time with. Did Granny know about her? Is that why she never cared that Kaolla kept damaging the Hinata? Maybe it's because Granny didn't mind her being so radically different that allowed her to be happy here, considered the man.
 
“You'll marry me, won't you, Keitaro?” asked Kaolla. Mutely, he nodded. Feeling her shift back, he found himself looking at her smiling face. “That's all I needed to hear,” she said, kissing him. The kiss was very inexperienced, but that didn't stop it from being a very personal kiss, as she made up for in emotion what she lacked in skill. As they kissed, his hands unconsciously slid along her body, pausing to caress her hips before moving up toward her much-larger breasts. To his surprise, Su broke the kiss, skipping back playfully, giggling. “Sorry, but that will have to wait for our wedding night,” she laughed happily. “I have to finish something up right now,” she said, glancing up at the ceiling, though it was hidden by foliage. And with that, she was gone, silent as a cat.
 
Keitaro stood there, stunned, blinking at the spot Kaolla had been just a moment before. “You really are something special,” came Amalla's voice, the older platinum-haired sister silently stepping to his side. “Thank you for making her happy,” whispered the older Molmolian, her palms on his cheeks guiding his lips to her lips.
 
“Mph!” managed Keitaro, feeling Amalla's tongue slip into his mouth. As Amalla held the deep kiss, he could feel her heat radiating through his shirt as she pressed herself to him, her large breasts flattening against his tee shirt clad chest, the two hard nipples digging into his chest. He reached out, hands settling on her slim waist. A soft moan told him that she approved of his actions. Pulling her closer, he groaned as his throbbing dick met her hips.
 
Breaking the kiss, Amalla panted gently as she stared into Keitaro's eyes. Whatever she saw in them, she liked. Reaching down, she stroked his hard member through his pants, smiling as she felt it. Finding his zipper, she worked it down, wiggling her hand into his fly and in short order, into his boxers. Sighing lustily, she carefully guided his hard length free of his clothing, stoking it lovingly.
 
Breathing fast and deep, Keitaro moved his hands up to Amalla's chest, slipping easily under the flimsy clothing she wore to cradle her breasts directly. Massaging the firm mounds, he forced a soft hiss of pleasure from her before moving a hand down toward her hips. To his surprise, her hand had already set to work on the pitifully-small garment she was wearing, the soft cotton sliding off her silky skin, revealing her bare groin to him. “Yes, Keitaro,” she breathed, bucking her hips toward his hand.
 
Obliging her, he slid his fingertips down her belly toward her sex. Feeling a small patch of trimmed hair, he leaned back to look at her bush, seeing that it was the same shade of platinum as her other head. That looks good on her, he approved, slowly rubbing his way through her patch. Once clear of her pubic hair, he found that her mons were totally bare, soft and covered in hot, slick juice.
 
A low growl in his throat, Keitaro pulled her toward him, his tip meeting her pussy perfectly even as she slowly stroked his length. With one hand, he spread her open for him, the other pulling off her top, leaving her naked save for the strange jewelry. Rubbing his tip along her, he found that he wouldn't get a good angle standing up, due to her height. Spotting a useful object, he guided her back to the beach palm she had been leaning against. Amalla seemed eager, as if she understood what he was thinking.
 
Without any hints from him, she bent over, putting her hands against the tree trunk and spreading her legs wide as she looked back at him over her shoulder, leering eagerly. Nodding in satisfaction, Keitaro stepped up behind her, settling himself in position. Before he entered her, though, he rubbed her bare back, from her butt to her neck, licking his lips at her tanned skin, flawless and without any tan lines. “Keitaro,” whined Amalla.
 
Keitaro knew that tone of voice, and plunged into her, finding her to be very ready, and pleasingly tight without being as tight as his other lovers were. Bottoming out in her, he paused before pulling back and beginning to stroke into her steadily and firmly. “Ugh! Yes, that's right,” mumbled Amalla, feeling him take her from behind. His crown rammed the top of her sheath every stroke; something she had only very rarely felt before. Beginning to drool, she abandoned herself to what she was feeling.
 
Keitaro was steadily building his rhythm, holding the woman firmly by the hips as he fucked her hard. He could hear the wet, squishing noises from their joined sexes, and suspected that she was dripping on the grass. For some reason, that made him smirk as he thrust harder into her. As he felt himself growing closer to filling her with his cum, he shifted forward, taking her hanging breasts in his hands. Fondling her tits, he mercilessly worked her hard nipples. Wordless pants, gasps, moans and sighs came from the woman as he did this.
 
When he felt his sack tighten, he leaned down, kissing, sucking and gently biting her shoulder. “Cumming!” he whispered hoarsely before sucking hard on her neck.
 
“Same,” shuddered Amalla. He felt her clamp down on his dick just as his load exploded from his tip. Jerking his hips hard, he impaled her sex on his tool, grunting as he unloaded deep in her, his hips twitching as each spurt jetted against the entrance to her womb. Five full blasts and a couple of smaller, weaker ones finished the transfer of his gift from him to her. Resting against her strong back, he caught his breath, feeling his head clear a little.
 
After several minutes, he managed to stand, Amalla straightening up and turning to face him, though she made no move to cover herself or redress. Looking at her flushed face and shiny skin, Keitaro felt a sense of accomplishment flow through him. She obviously came, so she must have liked it, too, he thought. Seeing her smiling warmly at him, he smiled back. “I'm glad you like me, Keitaro,” she said. “My husband has never shown that kind of intensity or desire,” she candidly admitted.
 
Keitaro's smile faltered. Kami! That's right! Amalla is married! he recalled. He wondered why these kind of things happened to him so often. “Gah! Amalla, I'm so sorry! I…!” She touched his lips with her forfinger.
 
“Don't,” she said, giving him an easy smile. “You know full well that Molmolian marriage is very different; as will your own marital situation be when this is done, so don't panic,” she assured him. “Besides, it's the truth - Lamba Lu has never been the kind to…enjoy sex,” she said carefully. “Thankfully, you have no such…handicap,” she leered, licking her lips.
 
Keitaro wasn't sure what to say about that, so he wisely said nothing. About her remarks, anyway. “Amalla, can I ask you some questions?” he said, glancing in the direction Kaolla had gone.
 
“Of course,” she said easily, stretching her arms. “After a fucking like that, I'm more than happy to answer some questions,” she hinted at him, wiggling her hips suggestively. Keitaro gulped, feeling his dick twitch. Forcing his mind off how sexy she was, he focused on more pressing matters.
 
“I was wondering, what can I - we - expect? I mean, how does a Molmolian wedding work?” he asked her. Amalla smiled.