Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 38

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Kei-kun,” came Mutsumi's voice, causing Keitaro to turn his head. He had just finished giving his lecture on the archeology find that had catapulted him to fame, and was heading for the cramped office he and Seta shared at Todai when his oldest friend had called his name.
 
“Oh, hey, Mutsumi-chan,” he smiled at her. “Done with your classes?” he wondered. She nodded.
 
“I only had one this morning,” she said. She had shown up at the lecture hall - along with Naru - and the pair had sat front and center to him for the presentation. It had made it a little hard for him to concentrate, given that both girls were watching him with oddly hungry expressions on their faces, but it also made him feel better. Glancing toward the back, he had spotted Haruka standing near the door, smiling at him.
 
“Oh,” replied Keitaro. Mutsumi fell into step with him, a soft smile on her face - like always. “So, Naru has class?” he guessed. Mutsumi nodded.
 
“Yes, she has a mini test in one of her core classes, so she had to hurry to get there on time,” Mutsumi apologized for the brunette. “Where are you off to?” asked the busty Okinawan turtle priestess.
 
“Have to drop the props off at the office, upload the lecture to the campus network, check for any new developments at the site and do some administrative paperwork for the department,” sighed Keitaro.
 
“I will help you with the paperwork, Keitaro,” came Kanako's voice from his other side. Twitching in surprise, he turned to see his kid sister beside him, dressed like any other student, a small pack on her back. Keitaro knew that getting onto campus would be a piece of cake for his talented sister.
 
“Hi, Kanako,” Keitaro greeted her. She smiled at him, taking his hand in her hers for a moment. “Haru-chan is…?”
 
“Right behind you,” came Haruka's amused voice. He turned his head to see her walking just behind the three. He gave her a smile, getting one in return. “Nice job with the speech, by the way,” she added.
 
“Thanks, Haru-chan,” he grinned. “You and Kanako should get the credit for it, considering…”
 
“We didn't do anything special or noteworthy,” cut in Haruka smoothly. “Just looking out for our Keitaro,” she playfully teased him. The four moved into the old administration building where the office was located. As they climbed the stairs, the girls had some questions for their man.
 
“I heard you talked with Su last night,” began Haruka.
 
“And Amalla as well,” chimed in Kanako. Keitaro nodded, a small tingle of nervousness ghosting through him.
 
“Uh, yeah,” he confirmed. He had the feeling that the two knew everything that had happened the night before.
 
“So, what do you think?” asked Haruka. Keitaro considered the question.
 
“You knew, didn't you?” he asked his cousin. “About her history, I mean,” he clarified. Haruka nodded.
 
“Granny told me enough that I could keep her out of trouble; well, major trouble, anyway,” corrected the older Urashima, grinning. “I pieced together most of the rest from listening and paying attention.”
 
“Kanako?” he asked his sister.
 
“Granny and I have visited Molmol twice in the last four years,” said the younger sister. “Neither stop was long - just long enough for Granny to visit a hot spring - but I did ask around about the girl who was trying to kill my Keitaro,” she answered his unspoken question.
 
“Then you can understand,” he said quietly. Haruka hummed.
 
“You are noble, Kei-kun,” Mutsumi giggled softly, “but I want to ask you something important,” she said, turning to stand directly in front of him, meeting his eyes. “Do you love Kaolla, or just feel sorry for her?” asked the woman.
 
Keitaro frowned. “I think I feel both ways about her,” he admitted. “But mostly, I want to see her be happy,” he added.
 
“And the fact that she will grow up to be smoking hot and sexy as hell doesn't hurt any either, right?” snickered Haruka.
 
“Well, no,” he said, glancing away from his cousin, though he had to fight to keep his lips from curling into a grin. Adult Su - Amalla as well! - are not hard to look at, he thought. He mentally shook himself. It still surprised him when he found himself thinking of the girls that way. “Do you think Su understands what loving someone is?” he asked, a question he had ever since the talk with Kaolla coming back to mind yet again.
 
“Out of everything that happened, that is what you focused on?” asked Haruka, shaking her head. “I swear, Keitaro, only you…” she said, hugging him. They had reached the door to the office, Keitaro unlocking it and opening it for the girls.
 
“It's just that Kaolla doesn't always know what she is talking about,” the young man began to explain.
 
“Like hell she doesn't,” Kanako cut in firmly. “Don't lose sight of the fact that she is highly intelligent, Keitaro,” warned the younger Urashima. “And while she doesn't always see things the way others do, it doesn't mean she doesn't understand those things.”
 
“Kanako's right,” Haruka supported her former rival.
 
“You're saying that all those times she asked if something was delicious…?” Keitaro scoffed. Both his lovers nodded emphatically.
 
“She was playing with you,” confirmed Kanako. “It's very hard to catch, but look closely at her eyes, Keitaro, and you will see it,” she assured him. Keitaro studied his sister's expression.
 
“Well, maybe Keitaro wouldn't see it, since…” Haruka shrugged.
 
“Mutsumi?” Kanako said, looking to the girl for support. “Have you seen what I am talking about?”
 
“Yes, I have,” agreed the sunny woman. “Su teases a lot, but she doesn't do it out of spite.” Keitaro stared at the three girls in the office with him.
 
“You're kidding!” he breathed, mouth hanging open slightly. All three girls shook their heads. But, she seemed so naïvely innocent…! he thought, stunned. “So, she knew what she was saying when she said she…” he blinked.
 
“I'd lay money on it,” Haruka nodded. Keitaro fumbled for the worn chair, sinking down to keep from falling over. Kanako opened the old laptop in the office, swiftly getting it up and running; and immediately beginning to dig around in it. Haruka pulled the flash drive from Keitaro's pocket, using the opportunity to grope him briefly before handing the small drive to Kanako, who plugged it in and began to upload the data to the school archive system.
 
“Oh, my! You keep one of these in the office?” came Mutsumi's amused voice. She was holding a worn, chipped and partially broken artifact in her hands.
 
“Uh, yeah, Seta found it at a site in the Andes,” Keitaro recalled. It occurred to him that Mutsumi had sounded like she knew exactly what it was. “What is it anyway, Mutsumi?”
 
“Grandmother said it was a fertility idol,” Mutsumi supplied. “When the ancient Turtle civilization would erect a new temple, they would consecrate one of these to put under the turtle idol in the inner room,” explained the girl. “Supposedly, it has incredible power to insure conception,” giggled the brunette. “Legend says that any woman who has sex in the presence of one of these is sure to conceive,” she elaborated.
 
“That's just superstition,” Keitaro chuckled. Haruka's hand twitched, as if it had been about to caress her lower belly. Mutsumi hummed.
 
“Maybe it is, maybe it isn't,” she shrugged, making her breast jiggle enticingly. “All the same, you should be careful where you keep these,” she cautioned him.
 
“So, how do you store them so their…effects won't cause undue trouble?” asked Haruka.
 
“You put them under a turtle idol, of course,” Mutsumi said. “That way, you have to invoke the blessing of the turtle gods to enjoy the benefits of the fertility charm,” lectured the girl.
 
“Wow, Mutsumi-chan,” Keitaro breathed, “you're amazing! I should take you with us to the site sometime,” he thought out loud.
 
“I'd like that,” Mutsumi smiled back. “After all, Haruka had so much fun when she went with you, I feel left out,” the girl mock-pouted. Haruka fought off the urge to blush, recalling the `fun' she had had. “Although, if you start taking us with you on your digs, you will have to make sure that you are fair about it, so all lovers get to spend time with you,” admonished Mutsumi.
 
“Do you really think the other girls would want to go?” asked Keitaro, sounding surprised at the thought. “I didn't think that any of them would be interested,” he mused aloud. “It's just digging in the dirt to most people - only archeologists find it interesting.”
 
“It isn't about the dig, but about being with you,” Haruka explained to him, smiling at him.
 
“Oh, I guess that makes sense,” he considered. He looked at Mutsumi. “You would want to go with me, Mutsumi?” he asked.
 
“Of course, Kei-kun,” she immediately replied. He looked at her for a long moment.
 
“Mutsumi, you said you wanted to marry me since we were kids. Why?” he asked her.
 
“Because I love you,” replied the woman, moving closer to him. “I have since we were kids. I love Na-chan as well, of course, but I have always loved you.” Keitaro looked at her for a long instant, Mutsumi meeting his gaze with her open, sunny smile.
 
“I believe you, Mutsumi,” he said, smiling at her. “For some reason, I just don't have any doubts about you loving me,” he confided.
 
“That's good,” she replied.
 
“I just want to know if you are ok with this idea you girls have,” he continued. Mutsumi nodded.
 
“Of course I am,” she assured him. “It is the only way for us to all get what we want, and for you to get what you want,” explained the girl. “Besides,” the woman said, leaning into him, “sharing is a two-way street,” murmured the strange woman, kissing him.
 
Keitaro was shocked by how soft, warm and sensual the kiss was. It was almost like Mutsumi and he had a history together that he had forgotten until now. Not that Na-chan or Motoko-chan or Haru-chan or any of the other girls don't kiss well, it's just that Mutsumi's kiss is very different from their kisses, a fraction of his mental capability babbled. Mutsumi's tongue slipped between his lips and into his mouth, to be met eagerly by his own tongue.
 
Moaning, Keitaro raised his hands to grasp her short ribs lovingly. Mutsumi was bending over his seated form to kiss him, so when he pressed his palms to her sides, her large breasts rubbed against his forearms. The feeling sent spikes of electric-like energy through his body. He liked how she felt. She smells pretty good, too, realized the young man, inhaling her scent, which seemed to surround him. Mu-chan smells kind of like watermelon…
 
He wasn't sure when his hands began to stroke her sides, going from her hips to her shoulders and back again, but Mutsumi certainly liked it, soft moans coming from her even through the kiss. Hearing her moan like that made Keitaro's dick throb. He had to have more of her.
 
Moving his hands down to her hips, he felt for the hem of her thin top. She was wearing one of her favorite outfits, an ankle-length skirt that was slit to her hip on one side and her knee on the other with a long-sleeve, close-fitting, thin cotton top. As always, her thigh-length hair was curled down her back. And when she wore that outfit, she always wore her low-heeled leather ankle boots, Keitaro knew. Not that he had any real interest in her footwear at the moment.
 
Having found the hem of her top, he slid his fingers under it, moving his hands back up, twitching slightly as he felt her soft, warm skin under his fingertips. While she was by no means overweight, Mutsumi's body was softer than the other girls' bodies were - especially Motoko-chan's. Kind of like Haru-chan's, though not quite, Keitaro absently mused. Gently, he massaged her sides as he worked higher, his wrists stripping her top upward as he moved higher up her torso.
 
Mutsumi broke the kiss, panting slightly as she pressed her face to his neck, her hands resting on his shoulders. “Kei-kun,” she purred, nuzzling his neck as she showered it with quick, soft kisses. Keitaro rubbed her soft, supple skin a bit more urgently as he began to breathe harder as well. Kami, her tone goes right to my groin!
 
Moving faster, he slid his hands around toward her full, heavy breasts, swallowing a mouthful of drool at the very thought of cupping her bountiful treasures in his hands. His hands encountered an interloper just as he reached the base of her proud peaks. Not another one, a tiny part of his mind thought angrily. Snugly cradling Mutsumi's breasts was another accursed bra. How dare it touch my Mu-chan like that?!
 
Tracing the unwelcome garment, Keitaro wondered how best to get it off. Unlike the bras the other girls wore, this one was more substantial; reasonable, given how endowed Mutsumi was. Keitaro scowled, the garment resisting his attempts to free Mutsumi from its grasp. Impatiently, he slicked his hands over her shoulders, pulling off her top as he did so. Mutsumi raised her arms to facilitate him removing her top.
 
Unconcernedly tossing the shirt aside, he studied his nemesis. Mutsumi leaned back slightly, giving him a better view. Keitaro found himself looking at a light-colored bra, satin from the look of it, with substantial construction. Don't see a catch on the front, he noted, reaching around her to feel the back. His fingers found the four small hooks that secured the chest band. Frowning, he tried to unhook them, but was having some trouble. Damn thing's resisting, that small part of his mind complained. Growling slightly, he got a good grip on the stubborn trespasser. Well, I can make it leave my Mutsumi alone! he cackled to himself silently.
 
“Hold your horses,” came an amused voice, soft hands touching his hands. “No need to tear off her clothes; this time anyway,” Haruka laughed softly. She touched the row of fasteners, and the bra was suddenly loose. “I'll teach you the finer points of stripping a girl later,” breathed Haruka.
 
“We both will,” disagreed Kanako.
 
Keitaro didn't bother to answer, since he had to free his Mu-chan from the despotic tit-hammock. It was the work of a moment to tug the straps off her shoulders and down her arms - Mutsumi again helpfully straightening her arm for him - before he flung the bra aside, the garment hitting the nearest shelf before falling limply to the floor. For some reason, Keitaro felt a brief surge of satisfaction at seeing his rival defeated.
 
But gloating over his victory was wasted time; time wasted from more important things. Things like claiming his prize. Dismissing the crumpled bra from his mind, he focused on Mutsumi's bare chest. Keitaro didn't realize that he was licking his lips as he studied his childhood friend's body. “Mu-chan,” breathed the young man reverently.
 
Mutsumi Otohime's breasts were large, full, resilient and proud. Even if she couldn't defy gravity, Keitaro found the small amount of sag that such full breasts necessitated to be beautiful and sexy. Topping these mountains of womanhood were thick, puffy nipples surrounded by wide areolas. As he watched, the areolas crinkled up as the nipples swelled, protruding even more. They look delicious, Keitaro decided, dipping his head to inhale her right nipple in his mouth, arms around her chest.
 
“Kei-kun!” shrieked Mutsumi, throwing her own arms around him as he orally raped her nipple. “Ah!”
 
Her nipples are perfect for sucking on, Keitaro discovered happily, pressing his face against her large breast eagerly before pulling back. He held suction on her puffy, swollen peak as he did so, rubbing her tip against the roof of his mouth with his tongue as he pulled back. Mutsumi's breast deformed slightly, but her slick nipple pulled free of his greedy mouth far too soon for his liking, causing her breast to jiggle and sway. A soft, pleased giggle came from Mutsumi.
 
Not wasting any time, he seized her other nipple, repeating his attentions. As he had his way with her breast, his hands moved down to cup her rear, pulling her onto his lap and grinding her crotch against his dick in an effort to curb the consuming need he felt for her. Mutsumi gasped as she felt his hard member rubbing against her through the layers of clothes that separated them. Letting her head loll back, she closed her eyes, loving the feeling of being with the man she loved for so long.
 
Releasing her tip from his mouth, he licked her breasts hungrily even as his hands unconsciously searched for a way to rid her of her skirt. What's this? he thought hazily, feeling a slim bump at her hip. Working at it, he discovered it was a thin button, easily undone. Feeling the waistband loosen a little, he tactilely searched below the button, finding a delicate zipper with a tiny tab. It took his hands three tried to get a solid grip on the tiny tab, but once he had it, he urged it down to the bottom of the track, which was a few inches lower than the crest of her hips on the side with the knee-length slit.
 
Her skirt now held on her hips by nothing more than her sitting on his lap, he struggled to get her on her feet, the better to remove her skirt. Mutsumi didn't mind standing, since she was pretty sure where this was headed; and it was headed right where she wanted it to go. Keitaro didn't bother to stand - not that he would have been able to with his dick pitching a circus tent in his pants like it was - choosing instead to pull her skirt off her hips with his hands, the long skirt pooling around her delicate ankles. “Wow,” breathed the young man, seeing what she was wearing beneath her skirt.
 
A breathy giggle came from Mutsumi, the young woman wiggling her hips. “Do you like it, Kei-kun?” she asked eagerly. Unable to speak, he settled for non-verbal communication: a nod of his head and his hands on her hips. “Oh, good!” cooed Mutsumi. The Okinawan girl was wearing a French-cut thong, the tiny garment barely covering her vaginal lips. Just above her sex, he could see the neat triangle of brunette hair he remembered so fondly. “My, that looks uncomfortable,” she said, smiling behind a hand.
 
Blinking in confusion, he looked down, seeing his dick trying to tear through is pants, a small wet spot visible through his pants and boxers. Reminded of his condition, Keitaro sucked in a pained breath. Damn it, that's uncomfortable! It totally missed his attention that he had been unaware of it while ogling and fondling Mutsumi. “Damn pants,” growled Keitaro, struggling with his belt.
 
“Hmm, I agree,” purred Haruka. “You look much better without them.” Beside her, Kanako hummed softly in agreement. Both girls were shifting their weight from foot to foot, rubbing their thighs together.
 
Totally oblivious to the two, Keitaro managed to get his pants unzipped, his hard length bursting up through the fly of his boxers, small droplets of pre-cum splattering as it snapped to attention. Mutsumi gave a delighted cry of joy seeing his tool. Keitaro sighed in relief. “Much better,” he mumbled, eyes back on Mutsumi. “Where was I…?” he murmured, licking his lips. Oh, yeah…
 
Reaching out, he caressed Mutsumi through the thin panties, finding them soaked. Her juice was also rapidly covering her upper thighs as well. Inhaling the slightly-musky scent, Keitaro had to know how she tasted. With one hand, he jerked her panties off - accidentally tearing the flimsy garment. His other arm looped around her waist, pulling her closer to him as he leaned forward, burying his face between her thighs.
 
“K…Kei-kun!” gasped Mutsumi, trying to keep her balance and spread her legs at the same time. Keitaro couldn't hear her, his attention focused on her sex, his tongue exploring her folds. “Eep!” squealed Mutsumi, almost toppling over as his tongue ran over her clit.
 
“Easy, Mutsumi-chan,” Haruka murmured, steadying her from one side as Kanako steadied her from the other. Can't have her having one of her accidents, after all, Haruka thought. Mutsumi used the two to support her, allowing herself to spread her legs wide, raising her knees and giving herself to Keitaro's mouth.
 
Keitaro grabbed Mutsumi's ass cheeks with both hands, pulling her hips toward his face so he could get at her honey more easily. Probing her treat with his tongue, he feasted on her sex. Trembling, the turtle girl hooked her heels behind his head, bucking her hips a little against his tongue.
 
“Kei-kun!” shrieked the girl, cumming hard. Her juice spurted into Keitaro's mouth, surprising him. Keitaro swiftly gulped down the treat, licking up as much as he could before pulling his face away from her groin. He had Mutsumi juice on his cheeks and chin, but didn't notice or care.
 
He did notice that his balls were beginning to ache. Wiping his chin with the back of his hand, he looked up at Mutsumi's face. She was flushed, and her skin glistened with sweat, but she met his gaze with a warm invitation in her eyes. “Mu-chan,” he hoarsely called to her.
 
Getting her feet under herself, she stepped over to him, straddling his lap as he sat in the chair. “I'm here, Kei-kun,” she whispered, settling herself over his pre-cum-dripping tool, “and I will always be here for you,” promised the girl, lowering herself slowly onto his dick. Sucking in a breath, she felt him spread her open, his thick tip meeting her maidenhood.
 
Having cum hard not long before, she was feeling very good and relaxed, so when she let her leg muscles relax, his hard member sank into her passage, ripping her maidenhood as it stretched her to his size. “Oh!” breathed Mutsumi, feeling him claim her. Now we're together, and Na-chan and I can play together as much as we want, the brunette thought happily. Pulling her legs up, she impaled herself completely on him, his tip butting against her cervix.
 
“Mu-chan!” gasped Keitaro, wrapping her up in his arms even as he began to jerk his hips. He could only get short thrusts, but they were all the way at the top of her passage, and the sensations for both of them were extreme. Can't last long, thought Keitaro, his dick overly sensitive from the prolonged delay in action and being surrounded by tight, hot, wet, grasping Mutsumi pussy.
 
“Keitaro!” shrilled Mutsumi, her pussy convulsing on his shaft. Keitaro grunted, his nut sack tightening as he unloaded into her.
 
“Mu-chan!”
 
Mutsumi sat limply on Keitaro's lap, her head on his shoulder, her breasts pressed to his shirt-clad chest. Keitaro held her close, lovingly. Both were panting, and Mutsumi was glistening with sweat. By the door - but still barely a long stride away - Haruka and Kanako were watching the two recover. Both women's panties were totally soaked, their nipples were hard, and they were horny. Haruka was absently rubbing a nipple, and Kanako was fighting to keep her hand away from her pussy; and not doing a very good job of it.
 
Glancing at each other, they realized what the other was thinking, and shared a grin. “Hey, Keitaro?” Haruka said, her hand unbuttoning her shorts, “do you think…?”
 
A knock on the door interrupted the question. “Hello? Anyone in there?” came a man's voice.
 
“Damn it,” snarled Haruka. “Yeah, what do you want?” she yelled, fists clenched. Kanako was glaring at the door, her aura black as coal and Chi building in her hands.
 
“Excuse me,” the voice continued, “but who am I speaking to? This building is off-limits to non-faculty.”
 
“Stupid security guard,” murmured Kanako, baring her teeth. “Mine,” she called, shooting a look at Haruka. Almost between breaths, Kanako used her odd skills to turn into Seta.
 
“Sorry,” she called out, her voice a match for the eccentric archeology professor, “I was just updating some files in here. I'm Noriyasu Seta, professor of the archeology department.” Kanako opened the door, slipping through it to prevent the guard from seeing inside the room.
 
“Oh, Noriyasu-sensei,” the guard bowed. “I didn't know you were back,” he said.
 
“I just jetted in from the dig to update the files,” Seta/Kanako explained.
 
“And didn't I hear a woman's voice in there?” the guard asked.
 
“My friend, Haruka Urashima, was giving me a hand,” supplied Kanako.
 
“Urashima…” mused the guard.
 
“Of the Urashima family,” Seta confirmed. “We're kind of busy, so…” prompted Kanako.
 
“Of course!” the guard bowed, hurrying off. After watching him leave, Kanako slipped back into the office, removing her disguise and returning to her true form.
 
“Damn guard,” she snarled, smacking a table, the wood splintering under her fist.
 
“Easy, Kanako,” Haruka said, touching her relative's shoulder. Keitaro and Mutsumi were recovering. “All the same, we better call it a day,” she sighed, removing the flash drive from the laptop and shutting the machine down. Kanako helped Mutsumi back into her bra, top and skirt, though the girl's panties were torn. Mutsumi seemed unconcerned about that, just smiling happily.
 
“Sure you aren't going to drip on the way home?” asked Kanako, a hint of sardonic grumpiness in her voice.
 
“Oh, it's ok!” chirped Mutsumi.
 
“Here,” said Haruka, offering the turtle girl one of the large bandanas that she carried in her cargo shorts. In very short order, Mutsumi had a sort of loincloth to wear. As they prepared to leave, Mutsumi paused.
 
“Almost forgot,” she said, turning back and picking up the idol. “Can't leave this here,” she said, smiling at the others. Haruka and Kanako blinked at each other, recalling what she had said about the idol.
 
“Um, Mutsumi-chan? About that idol…”