Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 39

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Good morning!” smiled granny Hina as she entered the dining room at the Hinata. Assembled before her was the entire roster of the Hinata; a fairly rare occurrence. “Everyone ready for today?” she asked, grinning.
 
“Of course we are,” Haruka said, smiling at Shinobu, who was sitting next to Keitaro, enjoying breakfast. For once, the girl had not been allowed to make breakfast for the others, Hina having ordered Mutsumi and Tsuruko to do it. Neither had minded, as this was a special day.
 
“We're going to Shinobu's and Su's graduation ceremony, after all,” Naru said, sipping her miso soup.
 
“It's not that big of a deal,” Shinobu said meekly, peeking at Keitaro.
 
“Top ranked in your class, and one of the highest graduating scores in the school's history?” disagreed Keitaro. “That's a big deal, Shinobu-chan,” he smiled, patting her shoulder. Shinobu blushed, fidgeting.
 
“It's only because you and the others helped me every night for so long,” she insisted.
 
“No, Shinobu,” said Motoko firmly, “you earned this on your own, by your own efforts. Be proud of your accomplishments, because they are of your own efforts.”
 
Shinobu was feeling a little embarrassed by the attention she was being given over having gotten the highest graduating score in the year. Not all the attention was unwelcome, though. Keitaro had congratulated her the evening before, when he had gotten back with Mutsumi, Kanako and Haruka from Todai to find that her scores had been released, and she was the top student of the graduating class. Shinobu had nearly swooned when he had hugged her, giving her a brief kiss. Her panties had dampened at the kiss, and her nipples had snapped erect under her thin bra and equally-thin top.
 
The Hinata was going to her graduation in force, filling in for her family - who couldn't make it because of work commitments. Shinobu didn't view them as substitutes for her family - they were her family. And soon, it will be that way legally, the girl thought, swallowing a small lump of nervous anticipation. Looking over at Keitaro, she couldn't wait to show him off to her classmates. All the years she had gone to high school, she had never said anything about him to the many, many, many suitors who wanted to try their luck with `Armor-Hearted Maehara'.
 
Silly little boys, Shinobu dismissed the crowd of infatuated classmates who had mooned over her. She was sure that not many of her classmates would grasp the real reason she was so taken with Keitaro, but it was enough if they knew that he was a Tokyo University student and that he cared for her. Akiko will understand best, but even she won't really get it, the girl mused. A small smile graced her lips as she thought about what her classmates would think when they saw her sempais for the first time - and likely last time.
 
Before she knew it, she was dressing in her high school uniform for the last time. After she had meticulously checked her appearance, applied some perfume, a hint of makeup and brushed her hair until it shone rich, lustrous indigo, the young woman paused, studying her reflection. Her smile widened as she evaluated what she was seeing.
 
“You look beautiful,” came a quiet voice from the door. Giving a startled `eep!', Shinobu spun to see Keitaro staring at her from her doorway. Just past his shoulder, she could see Motoko looking in as well.
 
“Keitaro!” she breathed, touching her chest briefly.
 
“Sorry,” he said, “didn't mean to startle you, Shinobu-chan,” he said, “but you look beautiful,” repeated the young man. Shinobu's breath caught in her throat.
 
“T…thank you, Keitaro!” she squeaked. Knowing that the man she loved liked how she looked made her entire body tingle. Even with my sempais around, he thinks I'm beautiful! she thought ecstatically. Moving over to him she hugged him, her hard nipples rubbing against his chest as she fiercely squeezed him. She knew that her lace and cotton panties were already damp, but she didn't care. When he hugged her back, his lips touching her forehead briefly, it felt like her insides were melting. I should take a change of panties, a part of her mind thought, feeling the heat inside cause her sex to leak.
 
“We need to hurry or we will be late,” Motoko said calmly, smiling at the two. Shinobu sighed softly as she released her grip on Keitaro. Glancing at her clock, she knew they were already behind schedule.
 
“Yes, we better hurry,” agreed the girl. Keitaro was in a suit, the tie crooked, but otherwise looking very respectable. Motoko was wearing a knee-length dress, flats on her feet, her hair done up in a basic but nice hairstyle. Shinobu noticed that Motoko was wearing a light shade of lipstick and a pair of drop-bar earrings. Wow, Motoko-sempai really dressed up for my graduation, the girl thought.
 
Reaching the lobby, she found the others all dressed up equally as nice as Keitaro and Motoko. Kaolla was wearing her school uniform as well, since she was graduating with Shinobu. Naru and Mutsumi were wearing dresses that were very close to each other in cut and fashion, and Tsuruko was wearing the dress she had worn when she had accompanied Shinobu to school during the incident with her homeroom teacher. Even more surprising was that Kanako was wearing a dress that wasn't black; it wasn't Gothic-styled either. Instead, the young woman was wearing a teal sundress that came to her knees. She looks nothing like she usually does, thought Shinobu.
 
Glancing at the group, she spotted Amalla by the door. Instead of her normal Molmolian get-up, the older Su was wearing a dress that was probably - judging from the style and size - one of Haruka's older ones. Aside from the hair color and tan, she looked almost like the other women. “Amalla-san, you are going as well?” wondered Shinobu.
 
“Yes,” the elder princess nodded. “I have some curiosity about the educational system of this nation,” explained Amalla. “So, I thought I would tag along; if that's ok with you?” she asked.
 
“Of course,” agreed Shinobu. The group moved out of the Hinata, heading for the rail car that was the first step in their somewhat-long journey to the school Shinobu had attended. The commute to Tokyo was a long one, but none of the residents minded, since the perks of living in the suburbs were well worth the travel time.
 
When they reached the school, Shinobu took her place with her classmates, and her sempais joined Keitaro in the seats. Shinobu exchanged smiles with Akiko and a couple of nods with some of the girls she knew while keeping Su more or less under control; as much as the hyperactive girl could be controlled. Before she knew it, the ceremony was under way. During the speeches, Su was fiddling with something she had tucked into her skirt's pocket.
 
Usually, graduation ceremonies ran several hours as everyone and their mother, brother, cousin and pet made speeches and wasted time. Shinobu had expected more of the same this time. But it was not to be. Shortly after the principal made his remarks, and before the first of several PTA time-wasters could take the podium, Su's device had started beeping. “Uh oh,” Kaolla had mumbled, furiously working on the device.
 
“Su!” Shinobu had hissed. She knew what that kind of remark from the genius girl meant. So did the staff.
 
“It's ok,” Kaolla said distractedly, even though the device's beeping grew in tempo and decibel. “I think,” she muttered a moment later.
 
“Su-san, please…” began the Principal, backing away from the assembled students - most of who were backing away from the blonde and Shinobu. Kaolla was still fiddling with the device.
 
“Oops!” she said, the tone going solid. Throwing the device away from her, Kaolla grabbed Shinobu and hit the deck. The small device bounced off the stage once, then disappeared in a white-hot flash, a whip-crack bang filling the gym. Sitting up, Kaolla sighed. “Guess that was pushing it a little too hard,” she casually shared with Shinobu, reaching into her skirt's other pocket and pulling out a similar device. “This time, I won't double the output from the conducer…”
 
“Su!” protested Shinobu as her friend began to fiddle with the second device. The blonde gave her a wide, easy smile - and a peck on the cheek.
 
“Don't worry, Shinobu,” Su said, “I'll have it working in no time!” bragged the girl.
 
“That's not what I meant!” Shinobu sighed.
 
“If the students will take their seats, we will begin handing out the diplomas,” the Dean announced hurriedly. Barely waiting for the students to return to their seats, the Dean began to call names, his voice level, but his tone urgent. The students nearly had to run to get their diplomas, so fast was he calling the names. It was, so the school legend went, the fastest graduation in the history of Japanese high schools. Shinobu suspected that it was with a great sigh of relief that the school gave Kaolla her diploma.
 
After the ceremony, the Hinata crew paused long enough for Shinobu to speak with a few of her classmates, the majority of whom wanted to know who Keitaro was. Shinobu seemed to take perverse delight in introducing him to her classmates as her long-speculated boyfriend. Keitaro wasn't sure why the other Hinata girls seemed to enjoy the situation as much as Shinobu did. Aside from the girls, nearly all the boys who had asked her to be their girlfriend had come up to her, though they didn't seem that interested in Keitaro. Instead, they really wanted to know who the group of girls with Shinobu were.
 
“Akiko!” Shinobu called out, waving her hand. Her friend made her way over to the group. “Did you hear from the schools yet?” asked Shinobu. Her friend glanced at the others for a moment before answering.
 
“Sawa rejected me,” she said slowly. Shinobu's eyes reflected her sympathy. “But Keio accepted my application,” she said, a small smile on her lips.
 
“Akiko! That's great!” squealed Shinobu, hugging her friend.
 
“I'm surprised that I got in,” Akiko said. “My grades only just met the requirements, and my personal development page was so thin…” the girl sighed.
 
“You got in, Akiko,” Shinobu said firmly. “So, what are you thinking of taking there?” she asked her friend.
 
“I'm not really sure,” Akiko replied, fishing in her uniform for a moment before pulling out a pamphlet with the Keio University logo on it. “But, I was sort of thinking of taking some courses in the Letters department,” she said, showing Shinobu a page of the tri-folded pamphlet, where some pen marks were by a list of courses. “Do you think I could do OK with one of the literature courses, or maybe the library and information sciences courses?” she asked her friend.
 
“If you put your mind to it, you can do anything you want, Akiko,” Shinobu said. “Just don't forget to sample other courses of studies as well, since you might find that you prefer another area or have a talent for something you didn't know about before,” reminded the young domestic.
 
“I will,” Akiko said, studying the girl who had pushed, supported and led her through school since junior high. “Shinobu, you said if I got in, you knew someone who would give me a scholarship, right?” the girl whispered. Shinobu nodded.
 
“Give me your enrollment information, and I will pass it along to her,” Shinobu promised, forcing herself not to look at the grinning form of Granny Hina. “By the time that your first course starts, it will all be taken care of,” Shinobu continued. “But remember, you need to dedicate yourself to your studies, because you can't fail courses and keep your scholarship,” warned the girl.
 
“I'll do my best!” promised the girl. Shinobu smiled.
 
“I know you will,” she said.
 
“So, um, what are you going to do?” Akiko asked. Shinobu smiled.
 
“I am going to Tokyo University,” said Shinobu confidently. Akiko giggled.
 
“That much I knew,” she said playfully. “I've known that for years now,” she added, glancing up and over at Keitaro, who was standing close to Shinobu. Akiko realized that the young man had his arm around the waist of the young woman she knew as Kanko, his other hand resting on Shinobu's shoulder. “It will be strange without you there,” she said quietly. Shinobu pulled Akiko to her, hugging the girl gently.
 
“We might be attending different schools,” Shinobu said, “but you know my number, and where the Hinata is. Don't be a stranger, ok?”
 
“You're staying at the Hinata?” wondered Akiko. Not that that really surprises me, but I would have stayed in the dorm if I could get into Todai, she thought. Shinobu turned her head, smiling at her assembled family.
 
“I'll always live at the Hinata,” she murmured. Where my loved ones are, she left unsaid. Keitaro squeezed her shoulder gently. “By the way,” Shinobu turned back to Akiko, “do you have plans with your family to celebrate your graduation and acceptance to Keio?” asked the domestic.
 
“Um, not really,” admitted Akiko. “Dad has to work, and Mom is busy with her social group, so we were just going to have dinner out,” the girl said. Shinobu frowned, turning her head to look at her sempais, Keitaro and Granny Hina. Subtle nods and smiles were her answer to the unspoken question.
 
“That's not good enough,” Shinobu grinned at her friend. “You are coming home with me tonight, to celebrate with us,” directed Shinobu.
 
“Are you sure that…?” Akiko began, only to be cut off by Shinobu.
 
“You are coming home with me tonight,” she repeated herself. “Right, Keitaro?” she smiled up at her crush.
 
“We'd love to have you over,” he nodded, smiling at the girl.
 
“We're having a party tonight, Akiko!” giggled Su, appearing from the throng. “There will be lots of yummy food and drink,” the genius promised, hugging herself to Shinobu like a body suit.
 
“I need to let my parents know,” Akiko said, pulling out her cell phone.
 
An hour and a half later, Akiko was helping carry the supplies for the party up the stairs to the Hinata. Three hours later, she was getting to know the visiting friends and family. Six hours later, she was helping Shinobu in the kitchen, along with the Aoyama sisters, Mutsumi and Naru. One hour later, she was seeing her first Hinata party.
 
Shortly after arriving at the Hinata, Shinobu had lent the girl some of her clothes, since a school uniform was far too formal and stuffy for a relaxed afternoon of celebration. Now, sitting in the living room with the assembled residents of the Hinata, she found out how the other half lived. She also got her first taste of sake.
 
It was nearing midnight when the party finally settled down. Hina had disappeared a couple of hours ago, citing being old and needing her sleep - not that any of the Hinata crew bought that for a second. Shinobu and Akiko had succumbed to the partying an hour ago, along with Kaolla, and had been tucked into bed by Keitaro and Haruka, Amalla tucking her sister into bed. Naru and Kitsune had fallen asleep shortly after, cuddled up together on the floor of the living room, and Motoko had been far enough gone to get escorted to her futon by Tsuruko. Haruka and Kanako had held out a little longer, but when Kanako nodded off, Haruka had called it a night, since the tea shop would be open the next day.
 
Mutsumi had called it a night when Haruka had, kissing Keitaro good night before making her way to Naru's room, where the younger girl was already sleeping soundly. Looking at the bottles and general mess, Keitaro had realized that the party had not consumed nearly as much sake as usual. Shrugging, he had debated rather or not to clean up the mess now or in the morning.
 
“I will assist you, Keitaro, if you want to tidy this up tonight,” came a voice from just behind him. Turning, he saw Tsuruko there, smiling at him.
 
“We could leave it until tomorrow morning,” he said slowly. Tsuruko shook her head.
 
“You and I both know that if we do that, Shinobu-chan will do it herself, and that isn't fair to her,” Tsuruko pointed out.
 
“You're right,” sighed Keitaro. “Guess we need to do it now,” he gave her a soft smile. She smiled back, nodding.
 
“I will get a trash bag and start on gathering the trash,” offered Tsuruko, absently gathering her hair behind her head, a strip of cloth in her teeth in preparation to tie her long hair up. Tsuruko was dressed in a short skirt and a sleeveless top, making her look scarcely older than Motoko.
 
“I'll start with the karaoke machine and dishes, then,” he replied, smiling as he recalled how Naru had sang for a good part of the night. Clearly, the brunette was reliving her idol days. It had surprised him to discover that - in addition to Motoko and Shinobu, both of whom had also been idols for a stretch - Haruka, Mutsumi and Akiko were good singers. Kitsune and Kanako had avoided the machine carefully, claiming to be bad singers. Keitaro himself knew that he absolutely sucked at singing, and had avoided the public humiliation of karaoke as well. Kaolla and Amalla had sung, but they had ignored the machine, as well as singing in their native tongue, so it was hard to say if they were bad singers or not. Near as he could tell, they had good tone and pitch, though.
 
It tool the two nearly an hour and a half to get everything straightened up. After depositing the trash in the collection bin at the street, and putting the furniture back where it went, the two had gone to the kitchen for a drink. Leaving the sake alone, they had both had tall glasses of fruit juice instead. Looking at the clock, Keitaro saw it was past midnight.
 
“I don't know about you, but I need a bath and a soak,” Tsuruko said, absently tugging on her sweat-dampened tee shirt.
 
“That sounds good to me,” Keitaro agreed. A nice soak in the spring should put me to sleep nicely, thought the young man. After putting their glasses in the sink, the two made their way to the changing room, stripping and moving into the bathing area. Taking side-by-side faucets, the two swiftly scrubbed off the sweat, rinsed, and eased into the spring.
 
Overhead, the stars were bright and clear, and the breeze that flowed over the wall was cool. Tsuruko was close beside Keitaro, almost leaning her head on his shoulder. “Keitaro?” she said softly.
 
“Hmm?” he hummed, turning to look at her. Wow, she really does look like Mo-chan in the moonlight, he realized.
 
“I have thought about what we discussed before,” the elder Aoyama said. “About me being your concubine,” she clarified, seeing his confused look.
 
“Oh!” he gasped. “That was probably a stupid thing to suggest, right?” he laughed weakly.
 
“Actually, I like the idea,” Tsuruko said quietly.
 
“You…do?” he wondered. Tsuruko nodded.
 
“The case you made for it makes a lot of sense,” she said. “And I certainly have no objection to the idea,” she went on. “But I know that great uncle Daizaburo will object,” she finished.
 
“Oh,” Keitaro responded. “I guess I can see why he might,” he mused. It must look like I want both sisters, he thought. Looking at Tsuruko, he found that he kept seeing Motoko fade in and out. The water on her skin reminded him of the sweat that had coated Motoko's skin in the office at Todai, as the girl bucked her hips hard against his, giving herself to him.
 
“I am Aoyama, Keitaro,” Tsuruko said, “and we have a long history of honor, pride and skill. The attack on the Urashima so long ago and the slaughter of the Turtle Clan are two stains on that honor we would very much like to be rid of. Lifting the curse that Mutsumi's clan put on us is also something we would very much like to see. Has Motoko spoken to you of what has endangered our line?” she asked.
 
“No, not that I recall,” Keitaro said. Tsuruko hummed.
 
“The curse the Turtle Clan put on us has made it nearly impossible for our family to conceive children. And when we do, they are invariably girls,” Tsuruko shared. “When a man not of the Aoyama line marries an Aoyama woman, he is nearly always rendered impotent within a short time. Mutsumi has said that this is the fruit of the curse, and I have no reason to disbelieve her.” Keitaro was staring at her with a vaguely alarmed expression.
 
Tsuruko gave him a smile. “Calm down,” she giggled softly, touching his face. “Your Turtle Priestess also told us that the Urashima line should be immune from this, as the curse on your line cancels out the curse on our line. Furthermore, Mutsumi has told our elders that when the two lines are joined, the curse will be broken. So you probably shouldn't worry about marring Motoko or myself, only to…lose your prowess,” she grinned at him.
 
“Um, that's good…” he replied vaguely, unsure of what to say. Phew! That scared me for a minute.. “Is that…?” he began, only to think better of it. “Never mind; not my business,” he waved off what he was about to say.
 
“Yes, that is what happened in my marriage,” she didn't need to hear him ask to know what he would be wondering about. “Within a year and a half, my former husband was unable to perform. Unfortunately, I proved to be as hard to impregnate as any of my line. Our hopes had rested on Motoko, but until you came along, she had an unreasoning hatred of men. There had been talk of forcing her to marry, though none of the elders felt it would have any chance of working.”
 
“That's not very nice,” muttered Keitaro. Forcing Motoko to marry, when she hated men, just for the off chance that she might have a child?
 
“I know,” Tsuruko agreed. “But the elders are committed to preserving our line to the very end.” Silence fell for several minutes. “I always wanted children,” she said softly, resting her head on his shoulder. “Even when I was younger than Motoko is now, I dreamed of children of my own. It was one of the reasons I was so eager to marry that I abandoned Motoko before she was ready to be on her own,” the elder sister shared with Keitaro.
 
Keitaro watched her face in the light of the stars, wondering where she was going with this while also absorbing what she had told him. His arm slipped around her soft shoulders. “Keitaro, with or without the elder's approval, I want you to know that I would be honored to be your concubine,” whispered the woman.
 
“Wha…what about your husband?” Keitaro asked. Tsuruko held his gaze.
 
“My marriage has been dissolved, Keitaro. And I believe it will be for the best, as there is a chance that my former husband could regain his sexual abilities with time; and without contact with me,” she clarified.
 
“Do you still love him?” wondered Keitaro, unsure how he felt about the issue in light of what he had learned.
 
“Yes,” she said, “though it because I care for him that I wish him to live a happy life without me,” she explained. “He has his career, and may perhaps father children on his next wife, and that would make me happy. Though,” she paused, moving a little closer to him, “not as happy as having children of my own would make me,” she whispered in his ear.
 
Feeling her warm by his side, Keitaro couldn't resist kissing her. He had had a fair amount of sake, but not enough to make him drunk. When Tsuruko answered the kiss eagerly, he could feel his body respond, partly because he vividly recalled how it had been with Motoko, and partly because of the deep honesty of her confession. She must have been unhappy with how things turned out, a part of him thought as he turned into her, his arms guiding her chest to his in the spring. She and Motoko are the only pure-blood Aoyamas, and with her unable to have kids because of the curse, and Motoko hating men, it must have put incredible pressure on them.
 
Tsuruko had had more sake than Keitaro, and though her tolerance was high, she was feeling nicely buzzed. It had been her intent to speak with him as soon as possible, and when the opportunity had presented itself, she had already had more to drink that she had planned, but not so much that she was willing to call off the talk. Kissing him passionately in return, she was glad she hadn't. Keitaro was rubbing her sides, chest and ass as he wrestled with her tongue.
 
Breaking the kiss, Tsuruko eased back, her large breasts drawing his attention. Her nipples were hard, and when he latched onto them, she moaned in pleasure, feeling him suckle on them. Running her fingers through his hair, she shifted over his lap, his hard dick poking her belly as she settled across his thighs. One of his hands slipped over the curve of her ass, between her legs, to rub her pussy from behind, getting a soft squeal from the woman. “Keitaro,” she breathed heavily, “I don't need much foreplay,” she hinted.
 
Keitaro released her nipple with a wet pop!, looking up at her. Seeing the look in his eyes, she gulped. I haven't seen such a look of raw hunger since my wedding night! the woman thought giddily. Bucking her hips, she rubbed her crotch along his shaft, under the water. “I'm ready when you are,” breathed the woman, knowing how wet she was from the heat centered behind and below her bellybutton.
 
To her surprise, Keitaro lifted her out of the bath, laying her down on the stone decking. “We don't want to do it in the bath,” he said, his voice rough with lust. Tsuruko nodded, spreading her legs.
 
“You're right,” she agreed. “Thank goodness there is this handy spot right here,” leered the woman. Keitaro licked his lips, looking at her moonlight-lit body. Pale, flawless skin greeted him, along with a toned, slim body that seemed to beg for him to ravage it. Reaching out, he rubbed the small triangle of black pubic hair before trailing down to her sex, gently exploring her folds. Tsuruko moaned again, her hands fondling her breasts.
 
Kneeling below her, he leaned down, inhaling her fragrance before licking her seeping sex. The woman twitched at the touch of his tongue, which swiftly zeroed in on her clit, mercilessly rubbing it as his lips tugged on the short post of bliss. Tsuruko began to undulate her hips, trying to get more of him. “Keitaro, please!” begged the woman. “I need more!”
 
More was something he could do, he thought, raising his face from her pussy. Moving forward, he crawled over her until his tip poked her entrance. “Tsuruko,” he breathed, leaning down and kissing her. Tsuruko blinked, tasting herself on his lips. She had never tasted herself in a kiss before. In fact, it had been rare when her husband had gone done on her - even after his dick had lost its ability to harden. Now, tasting herself on the lips of what would likely become her lord, she decided she could get used to the taste.
 
While he was kissing her, Keitaro adjusted his position, making sure he was lined up, then ramming his entire length home in a single thrust. “Ugh!” he grunted, his balls slapping her rear door as his tip pushed hard on the door to her womb. Tsuruko hissed, her arms flinging themselves around his chest, nails scratching his back a little. “This enough for you?” he growled, pulling back only to ram forward again.
 
“Ah!” she gasped, her legs looping around his hips. “Yes! Yes!” she breathed eagerly. Keitaro fastened his lips to the side of her neck, sucking hard as he hammered into her hard and fast. “Kami…!” moaned Tsuruko, feeling her nipples rub hard against his leanly-muscled chest as his tool claimed her again and again, his lips sucking on her neck. He's going to leave a hickie, she thought fleetingly. Feeling his tip butting hard against her cervix, she had another thought. Hopefully, he will leave more than a hickie!
 
Keitaro panted as he furiously stabbed her with his blunt spear. He could feel her hot, slick, tight pussy grabbing at his dick, and he could hear the wet sounds each time he thrust into her. His nose detected the thick, heavy scent of a aroused woman, and the smell drove him onward. She was holding herself tight to him, unwilling to let go, as he claimed her hard and fast. It seemed only an instant before he felt his balls tighten. “Tsuruko-chan! Cumming!” he panted, flooding her with his thick, heavy cream.
 
“Oh, Kami, yes!” wheezed the woman, squeezing him tight, her nails once more digging into his back. Feeling the almost-forgotten feel of hot, heavy cum boiling into her sent her over the edge, a violent tremor passing through her entire body, spreading outward from her pelvis to every part of her body. Both partners went still for several minutes, before Keitaro weakly pushed himself off her, laying beside her on the stones as he caught his breath.
 
“Wow,” breathed Tsuruko at last, raising herself on her elbows. Looking at him, she found him watching her. “I am going to like being your concubine, Keitaro-sama,” she whispered to him, leaning over to kiss him. He didn't say anything, being unsure what to say. Minutes passed. The cool breeze was making them a little cold, so they slowly stood, making their way to the nozzles for a needed rinse, then moving into the changing room.
 
Keitaro was feeling the effects of a full day, plus a party, plus an unexpected encounter with a woman, his eyes drooping as he yawned. Tsuruko was likewise feeling the after-effects of a good, hard orgasm. “I think we should call it a night,” she said, smiling at him. “Do you wish me to share your bed tonight?” she asked, almost teasingly. “We can join Motoko in her room, or I can join you in your room, if you want,” she offered.
 
“I think we better sleep in our own futons for the time being,” he said, thinking of the girls in the Hinata. Tsuruko hummed.
 
“Probably for the best, Keitaro,” she agreed. “I would hate to have to face off with Kanako right now,” she added, as if she knew something he didn't. She touched his face with a warm, soft palm. “And thank you, Keitaro,” she whispered to him, kissing him gently.
 
“What for?” he wondered, lost.
 
“For caring about our family as much as you care about your own, even after you learned of our history,” she murmured. “If you will have me, I will be yours from now on,” she promised.
 
“I…if it's ok with the other girls,” he allowed. Tsuruko nodded.
 
“That was understood from the very beginning,” she said softly. Together, the two moved to the stairs, up them to Motoko's room, where Keitaro bid Tsuruko good night. Moving back down the stairs, he stumbled to his room, clumsily climbing into his futon, nearly asleep before he laid down completely. Curling up to the soft, warm body already there, he fell asleep moments later.
 
In Motoko's room, Tsuruko settled in beside her sister. I didn't get the chance to ask about his family's curse, she recalled, but that can wait. Her hand caressed her flat, strong belly, between her belly button and her pubic patch. Today should have been a good day, she mused, mentally reviewing her cycle. And if not, I think I can count on a repeat, she smiled in the dark. Before falling asleep, she tucked a pillow under her hips. With that done, she wiggled closer to her sister, the feeling of bare skin comforting against her own naked flesh. The Hinata was finally silent at almost two in the morning.