Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 40

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Blinking, Keitaro awoke, seeing that his windows were still dark. Feeling a throbbing in his head, he recalled the night before. Ugh! At least I don't have a full-blown hangover, he thought. Sitting up, he realized that a warm, soft mass was clinging to him. After feeling for his glasses, he looked down at his futon, finding a girl snuggled up to him. A half-heartbeat later, he identified the girl.
 
“Kanako,” he breathed, softly touching her face.
 
“Mm,” breathed the girl happily. Keitaro grinned. I can't believe she's still asleep! Usually, she wakes up the instant anything moves, he thought, watching her for a moment. Bending over her, he kissed her cheek before carefully easing out of his futon. Ever so carefully, he tucked the sheet and cover back over her, the girl's arm instinctively pulling his pillow to her chest.
 
Carefully standing, Keitaro made his way to the bathroom, relieving the pressure on his bladder. Washing his hands, he caught sight of the time in the wall clock that the girls had put in the bathroom years before. To stay up, or go back to bed, that is the question, he thought. It was a little before his normal waking time, but not so much that he necessarily wanted to go back to bed. Of course, bed is where Kanako-chan is… he considered. Naked, warm, soft Kanako… a small part of him reminded the rest of his brain - and body. His dick stirred.
 
The problem was that thinking of Kanako invariably brought to mind the other girls. Choices, choices… Keitaro shook his head. Turning off the light in the bathroom, he quietly moved down the hall, absently adjusting himself in his boxers. Pausing before the door, he listened for a moment before sliding the door open.
 
His dark-adjusted eyes picked up the lump on the futon. Moving into the room, the landlord and man of the house made his way to the futon, easing down to pull the sheet back up and over the sleeping girl's form. Kitsune looks so unguarded when she is sleeping; so different from her normal demeanor, he thought, smiling as he brushed some hair from her face. His eyes noticed something else. When did she start sleeping naked? Used to be she slept in that chemise thing, or the baby-doll, he recalled. Many, many times he had had occasion to see what she slept in. I like her new sleepwear, though! he thought, leaning down to kiss her cheek. If she hadn't had half her face buried in her pillow, he would have kissed her lips, but…such is life sometimes.
 
After carefully exiting her room, he ascended the stairs, pausing to look in once more on his sleeping sister. When he reached the second floor, he listened at Naru's door for a moment before carefully sliding it back. In the futon in the middle of the room, a large, single lump was illuminated by the fading light of the stars and moon. “Na-chan? Mutsumi-chan?” he murmured, creeping closer.
 
Mutsumi Otohime and Naru Narusegawa were cuddled close together, both sound asleep, arms around each other, face-to-face. As with Kitsune, the two were naked. Swallowing the sudden mouthful of drool he found himself with from seeing the two, Keitaro carefully tugged the sheet back up from where it had come to rest around their thighs. Soft sounds came from the two, but neither woke. Looking at the two like this, they seem more like lovers than childhood friends, he thought. Recalling what Mutsumi had said to him, and what Naru had told him, he considered the two once more. Naru had her face buried against Mutsumi's throat, Mutsumi's cheek resting against Naru's crown. Both girls held the other closely in their sleep. Dark brown hair mingled with light brunette along their sides, proof that they had shifted to hold each other so closely.
 
Almost ten minutes later, he eased back out of the room the two shared, a thoughtful expression on his face. It's getting close to the time that Motoko-chan starts her morning exercise, he recalled, hastening his silent steps even further. Another door, another soft name called, another peek on one of his girls. Keitaro smiled, seeing Shinobu peacefully sleeping in her bed, next to the slim form of her friend, Akiko. Moving over to the two, he saw that Akiko was wearing one of Shinobu's old pajama sets, while his girl was thinly wrapped in a silk shirt he had bought for her on a whim. As pajamas, it was sinfully - dangerously, even - sexy on her lithe form.
 
Fortunately for him, the two were sleeping back-to-back, each holding one of the young girl's innumerable plushies in their arms. Shinobu was facing his side of the bed. Kneeling down next to the bed, he touched her face softly, nodding ever so slightly as he felt the warm, soft skin of the domestic. She's so pretty… he thought, cupping her cheek for a moment.
 
“Kei…” slurred the girl, making him flinch. Studying her, he found that she was still asleep. Oh, right, he realized, Shinobu-chan gets up even before Motoko-chan does. After a moment of thought, he turned to look at her alarm clock. It took him a moment, but he found the switch that turned off the alarm. Smiling at the girl, he kissed her cheek before rising and moving out of Shinobu's room. Grinning, he hurried to the next door.
 
“Motoko-chan? Tsuruko-chan?” he murmured.
 
“Yes?” came the soft reply, the door opening to reveal Tsuruko, Motoko sitting up in her futon behind the elder sister. “How can we serve you, Keitaro?” asked Tsuruko, a smile on her lips. Keitaro didn't answer immediately, focused on what he was seeing instead of what she had asked. Tsuruko was standing in front of him naked, a towel and bath basket in hand. Behind her, Motoko stood, also completely naked.
 
“Good morning, Keitaro,” Motoko said, her hands twitching as if she were about to cover herself, only to change her mind. “Would you like to join us in the bath?” she asked. Forcing his eyes off the two's delightful display of womanly charm, he struggled to recall what he had been thinking about before reaching their room. Oh, right! Shinobu-chan, he finally remembered.
 
“Um, maybe a little later,” he said, his voice low and soft. “I am going to make breakfast for you girls this morning,” he explained.
 
“I trust nothing is wrong with Shinobu?” Tsuruko said, Motoko stepping to her sister's side, towel in hand, but still showing him all her charms.
 
“No, she's fine,” he assured the two. “It's just that she was out of it last night, and there is no point in her having to deal with any after-effects this morning, so I turned off her alarm clock. Let her sleep in,” he smiled, thinking of the girl.
 
“That is a good idea, Keitaro,” Motoko nodded. Shinobu had only had a couple of small drinks of sake, but it had hit her hard, since she was unused to it, and had such slight body mass to buffer the effects of the drink.
 
“And her friend is over as well, so it is even more appropriate,” Tsuruko agreed. “We will assist you after we have bathed,” Tsuruko volunteered, Motoko nodding eagerly as well.
 
“Are you sure?” asked Keitaro, “don't you two have morning practice to do?”
 
“We can do it later,” shrugged Tsuruko, making her breasts jiggle enticingly.
 
“Or even miss a day, if necessary,” added Motoko, smiling.
 
“Well, if you are sure,” he allowed. Both nodded, causing more jiggling. Keitaro forced himself to swallow.
 
“Checking up on your girls, I see,” came Haruka's voice from behind Keitaro. All three flinched. Totally unheard and unseen, Haruka had come up behind them. “When did you start peeking into their rooms, stud?” she grinned, hugging him as she kissed him.
 
“I wasn't peeking!” insisted the young man.
 
“Pity,” a second voice chimed in. “Had you been peeking, who knows how the girls would have thanked you for finally noticing them,” Kanako said, emerging from behind the taller, older Urashima. Kanako had not bothered to put on any clothes; well, aside from tying back her hair with her crimson bow. When Haruka released him, she stepped into him, kissing him soundly.
 
“Honestly, I was just checking to see if they slept good after the party!” insisted Keitaro when his `sister' released him.
 
“We know,” Motoko said, color touching her cheeks. “But…we don't mind if you…want something more,” she offered. Hearing a soft beep from Naru's room, the five realized that it was getting closer and closer to the time that the residents would be rising.
 
“Oh no!” gasped Keitaro, “I forgot to turn off Naru's alarm clock!” he recalled.
 
“I unplugged it,” shrugged Kanako. “So, what were you doing talking with two naked Aoyama women?” she smiled at him.
 
“Sadly, he was not propositioning us,” replied Tsuruko blandly.
 
“I told you, I was just checking on them,” sighed Keitaro. “I should get started on breakfast,” he added, deciding to cut his losses.
 
“Care to join us for a dip in the springs, Haruka? Kanako?” offered Tsuruko. The two exchanged looks.
 
“I believe we will,” Haruka said. “Keitaro, you might want to put on some shorts before you get too involved in making breakfast,” she whispered to him. “Otherwise, we girls might get the wrong idea about what sort of `breakfast' you are offering us,” grinned Haruka, leering at him suggestively. Realizing that he was still wearing just his boxers - and that those boxers were tented by his hard dick - Keitaro hurried back to his room, four women from two rival houses staring after him, all wearing hungry looks.
 
-
 
Shinobu opened her eyes, blinking at the sunlight that poured in her window like a flood. Blinking, she sat up, feeling her head throb slightly. Oh, that doesn't feel so good, she thought, touching her head. I have no tolerance for sake, the girl told herself. It wasn't the first time she had ended up like this. Five other times in nearly as many years had seen her drawn into the party with her sempais, only to end up with a tender head the next morning from a single cup of sake. Some water, a good breakfast, and maybe a vitamin, and I'll be good as new, Shinobu thought, easing out of bed. Looking back at her bed, she smiled, seeing that Akiko was still out cold.
 
“Morning, meow,” came the voice of Kuro, the large-eared black cat curled up on the bottom corner of her bed. “Sleep good, meow?”
 
Shinobu leaned over to gently scratch Kanako's cat's jaw before petting his head and back, the cat undulating almost bonelessly under her caress. “Yes, I did,” she answered him.
 
“That's good, meow,” the cat purred. Shinobu stretched her arms, catching sight of herself in her mirror. The silk shirt Keitaro had bought her reached the top of her thighs - when her arms were by her side. When she stretched her arms over her head, the shirt rode up, revealing her small, low-rise string bikini panties. Almost leering at the sight, she wondered what Keitaro would think of her outfit. Had Akiko not been her last night, I wouldn't have worn them, she thought, feeling a tingle in her spine; and elsewhere. If not for the party, I would asked Kanako if she could get me into Keitaro's bed, the girl thought. She wasn't upset at the lost chance. The party had been fun, and Akiko had gained some new experience that she would doubtlessly need, now that she was going to college.
 
Covering her mouth with her hand as she yawned, she rubbed her eyes. Hearing her stomach grumble, she smiled. “Breakfast time,” she thought. Sniffing the air, she caught the faint scent of food cooking. Wonder who is making breakfast this time of…?...! Spinning, she stared in horror at the sunlight pouring in her window, and the time displayed on her clock. “Oh no!” she squeaked. I overslept! a part of her mind shrieked.
 
Throwing her door open, she dashed toward the kitchen. I can't believe I overslept! the girl chastised herself, taking the stairs two at a time. The smell of food washed over her as she nearly slid around the corner of the dining room, the waxed, polished wood floors of the Hinata slick under her bare feet. “I'm sorry!” she exclaimed, aiming for the kitchen, “I don't know how I…!”
 
In her haste, she took the corner around the table just a bit too close, her foot slipping on the slick floor. Desperately grabbing at the corner of the table to catch herself, she twisted off balance, even as her feet scrambled for some sort of purchase. “Ah!” she gasped, seeing a blur in the corner of her eye. An instant later, she felt herself collide with something. Strange, the girl thought fleetingly, the wood doesn't hurt as bad as I thought it would…
 
“Ugh!” grunted a voice as the girl crashed out on the floor. “Wha…Shinobu! Are you ok?!” came the urgent, concerned voice of Keitaro. Blinking, Shinobu found that she was tangled up with Keitaro on the floor, the young man having been what she collided with, instead of the wood door frame. Sitting up, Shinobu realized that her tumble had landed her almost perfectly astride his hips, her silk shirt twisted up and around on her chest, baring her breasts and one arm, though thankfully the tough silk hadn't torn.
 
Looking at Keitaro's concerned face, she smiled. “I'm fine!” she assured him, her small hands on his pectoral muscles. “I'm sorry,” she added, leaning closer to him. “Are you hurt?” she asked, still closing the gap between them.
 
“No, not at all!” he bragged. “But are you sure you didn't get hurt? No scrapes or bruises or anything?” he pressed, looking her over for any injury. Shinobu giggled, her nose brushing his.
 
“No! I'm fine,” she said, her lips meeting his. Mm, this is how all my days should start, the girl thought, feeling his lips on her own. Moaning softly, she held the kiss as she felt his hands slowly settle on her waist. That feels nice, the girl purred silently, wiggling her tongue into his mouth. She wasn't an experienced kisser, but damned if she wasn't sincere in her feelings behind the kiss.
 
Breaking the kiss, she pressed her face to his neck, breathing a little fast. “Keitaro,” she murmured, barely heard in spite of how close she was to him.
 
“Huh?”
 
Silently, she shook her head, pressing closer to him. Not getting the contact she wanted, she shifted her position on top of him, the better to press her chest to his. When she shifted her hips, she felt something hard rub against her sex. Sucking in a breath, her eyes opened wide. He's…! was as far as her rational mind got. Grinding her hips against his a little, she felt a tremor work its way up her spine as her already-warm sex exploded like a nuclear bomb.
 
“Sh…Shinobu-chan?” gulped Keitaro, trying his best to keep from humping back against her. Shinobu kept grinding her hips on his hard dick, her hormones demanding more and more of the stimulation. The girl was flushed, feeling very warm and eager as she held herself to him. Groaning softly, Keitaro managed to ease her back from his chest. He was breathing a little hard himself. God, she feels so good in my arms; and other places as well! he thought, fighting him urge to pull her back into his arms.
 
Looking down her bare belly, he sucked in a breath when his eyes reached her hips. Her tiny, tiny panties had been pulled askew by her shifting on top of him, allowing her sex to rub against his shorts-clad erection directly. Licking his lips, he could see a wet spot on his shorts, directly under her tight pussy. Forcing himself to look up at her face, he found her smiling at him warmly. “Keitaro,” she cooed, rubbing herself against him slowly.
 
“Breakfast smells del…” the two people blinked in unison at the interrupting voice. “Um, good morning, Shinobu, Keitaro,” offered Naru, staring at the two. Shinobu bit back a sob of frustration. So close, she thought.
 
“This isn't what it looks like, Naru!” Keitaro said urgently. Naru closed her eyes for moment before opening them again.
 
“I know,” she said, moving over to the two. “Something happened, and Shinobu fell on you, right?” she guessed, offering the two a smile as she carefully helped Shinobu off him.
 
“That's right,” Keitaro replied, sounding both relieved and a little baffled.
 
Naru heard the tone of his voice, and managed a bark of laughter. “I know,” she said, offering him a weak smile. “I'm trying, Keitaro,” she said softly. “I want to be a better person than I was before; for all of you,” she added, her fingers quickly, but gently, straightening Shinobu's panties and shirt. Hearing a sigh from the girl - and feeling how wet she was - Naru drew Shinobu close to her, whispering softly in the girl's ear. Eyes wide, Shinobu stared at Naru, who gave her an encouraging smile, and a nod. With a wordless squeal of excitement, Shinobu dashed out of the dining room as Naru helped Keitaro to his feet.
 
“Do you need any more help with breakfast?” asked the girl, absently kissing him, her hand - the one damp from settling Shinobu's panties back on the girl - caressing his shorts.
 
“N…no, I have it ready to serve,” he gulped. Naru nodded.
 
“If…if you want,” she said softly, stepping closer to him, her hard nipples touching his chest, “we…could go to a room and take care of this,” she offered, giving his hard tool a gentle squeeze.
 
“Keitaro, that smells wonderful,” came Motoko's voice, the girl standing in the doorway. Behind her were Tsuruko, Haruka and Kanako. All were freshly bathed, and lightly attired. Naru eased back from him, silently sighing. This must be how Shinobu-chan felt so many times before, realized the brunette. Keitaro gulped.
 
“Hope it tastes good,” he offered, trying not to draw attention to his still-hard dick in his shorts. “It won't be as good as Shinobu's cooking, but I think it will taste all right,” he chuckled nervously. The girls took their seats as he dished up the food. Barely ten minutes later, Shinobu reappeared, hair still damp, and not wearing much more than she had been before. Her entire body radiated happiness, excitement and anticipation so strongly that everyone could feel it.
 
“Food!” exclaimed a blonde and tan blur. Su had arrived. “Good morning, husband,” she giggled, kissing Keitaro. “Wife,” she said, kissing Shinobu.
 
“Kaolla,” sighed Amalla as the younger sister slipped into a chair and began to pile her plate high with anything and everything within reach. The group had been eating for maybe ten minutes when Kitsune and Mutsumi appeared. As usual, the Okinawan Turtle Priestess was less than properly dressed, having come from the hot springs. Her robe was haphazardly tied, leaving a gap large enough to see her nipples at the front, and her hips when she sat. Kitsune was wearing a fire-engine red chemise and a pair of tiny, tiny panties.
 
“You told her, then?” Kanako murmured to Naru, her eyes flickering to the nearly-glowing Shinobu. Naru nodded. “Well, that's good,” Kanako dismissed it.
 
“Well, aren't we a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed bunch,” came the amused voice of Granny Hina.
 
“Good morning, Granny!” chirped Shinobu.
 
“Good morning, sweetie,” Granny said, hugging and kissing her way around the table, starting with Shinobu. When she was finished, she took the last open seat, dishing up and digging in. “Haruka, you and I have something to discuss, after breakfast,” she said, glancing at her eldest granddaughter.
 
“Ok,” Haruka nodded.
 
“Oh, and Keitaro?” Granny said, looking at her grandson, “you really should make your choice soon,” said the head of the family. Keitaro looked around at the women, all of whom were watching him, wearing warm, supportive smiles. They look confident in whatever choice I make, he thought, feeling touched.
 
“I understand,” he said. I just have to talk with Shinobu; to be sure. I never want to see a hurt look in her eyes again, he thought, staring the girl for a moment. She offered him a brilliant, eager smile.
 
“Good,” Granny said. The group talked and ate, sharing a relaxed, comfortable breakfast. As the last of them were clearing their plates, they heard steps on the stairs, and a moment later, Akiko appeared, looking a little wobbly, but none the worse for wear.
 
“Oh, Akiko!” Shinobu exclaimed, remembering her friend. I forgot about her with everything that happened this morning, the girl realized, guiltily. “How are you feeling?” she asked.
 
“Ok, I guess,” the girl said. Shinobu swiftly scurried into the kitchen, re-emerging minutes later with a cup of potent tea. Handing it to Akiko, she guided the girl to her own seat.
 
“Hungry?” asked Shinobu, glancing at what was left of the food.
 
“Not very,” admitted Akiko. Shinobu served up a small portion of food for her anyway.
 
“You should eat something, at least,” Shinobu said. Akiko nodded, looking around at the assembled house.
 
“Do you have those kind of parties often?” wondered the girl.
 
“No, not that often,” Shinobu said. “Just on special occasions.”
 
“I guess that's good,” Akiko said. “I don't think I am cut out for a partying lifestyle,” she mumbled.
 
“That isn't a bad thing,” Shinobu said automatically. Akiko looked at her, snickering.
 
“Ok, `mommy',” she giggled. Shinobu blinked, the other residents smiling.
 
“I guess that did sort of sound like something a mother would say,” Shinobu admitted. “But, at least you found that out now, and not at college,” offered the domestic. Akiko exhaled.
 
“Yeah, there is that,” the girl said. “I still can't believe it,” she said, looking at Shinobu. “I'm going to Keio.”
 
“Congratulations,” Kitsune said, “just be sure you don't over do it, sugar,” warned the slacker. “College parties can be fun, but they can also be dangerous,” admonished the older girl.
 
“I'll probably be too busy studying to go to parties,” Akiko said.
 
“Like I said, if you need help, you know how to reach me,” Shinobu said. Her eyes touched Granny Hina's, the old woman clearly taking great pleasure in her little game.
 
“Shinobu-chan,” Hinata said, “maybe you and Akiko-chan should go by Keio today and make sure all the paperwork is squared away,” she said innocently. Shinobu glanced at Akiko, seeing the hopeful look in the other girl's eyes.
 
“Sure, granny,” Shinobu said. I will stop off by Todai and make sure my examine ticket is cleared, too, she made mental notes.
 
“But before that, your friend should take a nice, relaxing soak in our hot spring,” Haruka interjected. Akiko smiled.
 
“If it isn't any trouble, that would be great,” the girl sighed happily. She had come to like the hot spring at the Hinata.
 
“And I'll let you borrow some of my clothes for the trip to Keio,” Shinobu offered. “No point wearing your school uniform now that you have graduated,” smiled the young domestic. In short order, the group had broken up for the day, Keitaro finding himself working with several different girls, tending to issues all over the house.
 
It was evening before he managed to catch back up with everyone. Shinobu had prepared a spread and a half, and seemed to be nearly bouncing with nervous excitement. Shrugging it off as his imagination, Keitaro ate, then excused himself to the hot springs. He had barely been soaking for five minutes before the first girl arrived. Kitsune slipped in next to him as if it were the most casual, normal thing. Minutes later, the entire resident list was there. For some reasons, it relaxed Keitaro instead of making him nervous or jumpy. Surrounded by the girls isn't a bad place to be, he thought, smiling a little.
 
After nearly a half hour in the hot spring, the group broke up, with Mutsumi and Naru moving to her room to study, Motoko and Kanako accompanying them. When Keitaro had asked if Shinobu wasn't going to be studying with them, Naru had said something about the session being for class assignments she and Mutsumi had due while they were helping Motoko and Kanako with subjects that Shinobu already had down cold.
 
“Keitaro, you should study with her in her room,” Motoko said. Glancing at Shinobu, he knew he only had the illusion of choice. I can't say no to that expression, he thought fondly, and I don't want to, either.
 
“Shinobu-chan? Is that all right with you?” he asked her.
 
“Yes!” she squealed.
 
“You should go ahead and get dried off,” Naru said to him. “Shinobu-chan will be along in a moment,” promised Naru. Mentally shrugging at the mysterious ways that girls worked, Keitaro did as suggested, going to his room and putting on some comfortable clothes. Picking up a couple of study guides and his set of entrance exam books, he made his way to Shinobu's room.
 
Shinobu wasn't there yet, but he went ahead and set the books out, taking a moment to appreciate how neat her room was. Maybe I should get some tea for us, maybe some cookies or something, he thought idly. Seeing her high school uniform carefully hung up, he smiled. She looked really good in that uniform, but I wonder why she's keeping it? he mused. Su, he knew, had literally destroyed her uniform a couple of minutes after they got back from the graduation ceremony. But, Shinobu isn't Su - thank Kami!
 
Turning toward Shinobu's door to get the tea and snacks, he saw Shinobu enter the room towel held to her chest, bath basket in hand. “Sorry I took so long, Keitaro,” the girl said, smiling brightly at him as she toweled her hair dry one more time before setting it aside. Standing naked in front of him, she calmly - almost leisurely - pulled out a pair of thin lace panties, stepping into them before reaching for her silk shirt. Shrugging her shoulders, she buttoned the third and forth button before moving over to sit beside Keitaro.
 
Outside her room, the other girls were waiting by the door. Patiently, they listened, confident that their Shinobu could handle things, but ready to step in if necessary.
 
Inside her room, Shinobu was nearly giddy with excitement. Keitaro was all hers for the entire night - her sempais had promised that nothing would disturb them, and that he would stay with her the entire night. He's all mine! a part of squealed with little-girl delight. Flying through the mock exams in the books, her attention was on him. Finishing one book, she watched, a dreamy smile on her face, as he checked the answers.
 
“This is incredible, Shinobu!” he congratulated her, finishing up with the answer key. “You got nearly every question right!”
 
“It's because you and the others spent so much time teaching me how to study,” demurred Shinobu.
 
“No, you're just a good student,” Keitaro said, scratching the back of his head. Shinobu smiled easily at him. “You shouldn't have a bit of trouble getting into Tokyo U,” he praised her.
 
“Thank you, Keitaro,” she said, deliberately leaning into him, her arms snaking around his neck as her lips sealed to his. For a moment, Keitaro was stunned, but only for a moment. Kissing her back, he felt his dick - which had been jumpy ever since that morning incident with the girl currently in his arms - snap to attention in his shorts. Breaking the kiss, he looked into her warm eyes.
 
“Sh…Shinobu,” he croaked, nervously swallowing, “I need to ask you something,” he said. She nodded.
 
“Anything,” offered the girl, multiple meanings in her answer.
 
“This thing - with the other girls? Was it your idea?” he asked her. She nodded.
 
“More or less,” she said, seemingly completely self-possessed and calm. “Between Kanako and I we ended up where we are now. Why? Do you not like the plan?” worried the girl, her mask cracking a little.
 
“No! It's fine! I told you girls to decide, didn't I?” he hastily assured her. “I just never thought this would be the result,” admitted Keitaro.
 
“We didn't think so either, but here we are,” a nervous burst of laughter came from Shinobu. Keitaro - still holding her slim waist in his arms - took a deep breath, getting an unintentional double shot of her scent. Damn Shinobu-chan smells nice! Forcing that thought aside, he looked her in the eyes.
 
“Shinobu, are you going to be ok with things this way? It won't hurt your feelings or make you unhappy to…be in a group relationship?” He needed to know the girl he was most set on not hurting would be happy. Slowly, she nodded.
 
“I…had some time to think,” Shinobu said. “I have loved you for years, Keitaro, and dreamed of being you wife for nearly as long. When this thing came up, I thought I had finally lost any chance at all of that dream, but then, one more chance presented itself to me. It was something that Granny Hina said, actually, about everyone getting what they wanted.”
 
Keitaro listened to her. “I thought about it - a lot! And what I wanted most was to be with you and my sempais forever - as family,” she said. “When we started talking about it openly, thing started to look better for all of us. Naru-sempai was getting her head straight, we were learning about Molmol and Turtle clan customs, and about the time that you came back, we realized something important,” the girl said, shifting to sit in his lap, face to face, still looking him in the eyes.
 
“We realized that we all wanted the same basic thing: we wanted you,” pronounced the girl. “And, by strange coincidence, we could all have you - just not individually,” the girl giggled a little. “Even that, the more we talked about it, seemed to work out to everyone's advantage.”
 
“Shinobu, I…” Keitaro began, only to stop when her fingertip touched his lips, the girl shaking her head.
 
“Let me finish, Keitaro,” she said softly. “I love and respect my sempais here. All of them. They have taught me so much, looked out for me, and mentored me. I know you know that my family is…separated,” she paused. “But here, I have a family that refuses to give up, who stands strong no matter what comes at us. Here, I belong; and I never want to be apart from everyone again. So, yes, I am fine with how things will be. Completely fine with it,” she repeated herself. “I can still be your wife; even if it will be a Molmolian ceremony,” she giggled.
 
Taking a deep breath, she pressed close to him, once more feeling his hard tool pressing against her thinly-covered pussy. “Now, I have one question for you, Keitaro,” she said.
 
“O…Ok,” panted Keitaro.
 
“I just need to know if you can treat me like you treat the other girls,” Shinobu said. “I don't want to be treated differently just because of my age or size. Can you…be that way with me?” she asked him, a nervous tremor in her voice. He's hard, but that doesn't mean that he's that way because it's me he's with, worried the girl. Being in a house full of older, more developed girls made her feel self-conscious about her compact frame.
 
“I…” Keitaro coughed to clear his suddenly-tight throat. “Yes, Shinobu, I do see you the same way,” he confessed. The girl's eyes lit up like stars.
 
“Thank you,” she choked out, hugging him with enough strength to make his ribs creak as she sealed her lips to his. With no reason not to, he opened his mouth to her oral member, the girl's tongue clumsily, but eagerly, exploring his mouth. Keitaro wrapped his arms around her waist, his hands rubbing the crests of her hips.
 
It mildly surprised Keitaro to feel how curvy Shinobu was. He hadn't really thought about it that much, but the girl he had first met here was long, long gone and in her place was a petite woman, with womanly curves. Muffled panting filled her room as the couple picked up speed. Moving his hands off her hips, Keitaro slid them down her strong, firm ass, beneath the bottom hem of the silk shirt, then back up, soft, flawless Shinobu skin under his palms.
 
The girl had to break the kiss, moaning and panting as she felt him touch her like she had so often dreamed of him doing. Resting her head against his shoulder, she ground herself against his hard tool. “Ah!” she gasped, feeling his fingers squeeze her twin globes. Straightening up, she reached for the buttons on her shirt, intending to remove the obstructions between her and the man she wanted.
 
“No, let me,” Keitaro said, his voice a little rough. Removing his hands from her ass, he swiftly unbuttoned her silk shirt, sliding it off her shoulders gently. He had seen her naked a lot of times, but this time was different; special. Shinobu was panting in excitement as he eyed her bare chest. “Beautiful,” he breathed, bending his head down to lick and suck her nipples, her small breasts nevertheless beautifully shaped and perfectly proportioned to her slim build.
 
A wordless sound of pure pleasure escaped her throat as she wrapped her arms around his head, holding him to her breasts. “Keitaro,” she mewed, her pussy beginning to melt. Outside, in the hall, the other girls smiled, slowly moving toward the living room. They had agreed to stand watch, as it were, to make sure that no one and nothing interrupted Shinobu's special night. Hearing those sounds meant that - as they had expected - Shinobu didn't need any help getting Keitaro to see her as a woman.
 
Inside her room, Shinobu experienced her first orgasm at Keitaro's hands; well more accurately, at his oral skills and from rubbing her pussy against his hard dick. Thought was impossible for her as she rode out an intense, bone-melting trip to heaven. Drifting back down, she gradually became aware of Keitaro holding her protectively in his arms, no longer orally raping her nipples. Against her completely-soaked pussy, she could feel his dick, still hard and throbbing. She had never wanted something so badly as she wanted him right then.
 
Weakly shifting back, she stood on shaky legs, thumbs hooking into her panties before shoving the garment down and off, the lace hitting her floor a moment before she dropped to her knees, her legs dangerously weak from the power of her orgasm. Reaching for Keitaro's shorts, she eagerly worked them off him, freeing his drooling tool. “So big,” breathed the girl, stunned. Keitaro felt color touch his cheeks.
 
Slowly, Shinobu wrapped her hand around his shaft; as much as she could, anyway. “It's hard, but soft,” she thought aloud. Of course, she had seen it lots of times before, in varying states, but never under these conditions. It's so big, how can I ever get it in me? wondered the girl. The young girl was positive it was as thick as a loaf of French bread - and as long. Her other hand slipped down to trace her seeping sex. Kami, please don't let me be too small to fit him in me! the girl silently begged, her sex feeling far too small to accommodate the seeming stallion-sized tool of her lover.
 
Logically, she knew that he wasn't that big and she wasn't that small. But logic had nothing or less to do with how it seemed at the moment. Even if the differences had been as great as they seemed, it wouldn't have deterred Shinobu in the least. She wanted him, he was hers, and so, she would have him. No matter what, she was not giving up.
 
Her hand was swiftly covered in slick, hot fluid. Bits and pieces of her health class and overheard talks came back to her. His…pre-cum, she indentified the slick, clear liquid dripping from his crown. Leaning over, she licked his crown, finding the treat novel and not particularly flavorful - good or bad. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, she managed to get his tip in her mouth, lips curled hard over her teeth, like Kitsune had warned her to do. She tried to get it deeper, but couldn't. I'll need to practice, the girl made notes. A cucumber or carrot might work, but maybe I should see if my sempais have anything more…accurate, the girl decided.
 
“Shinobu,” growled Keitaro, stroking her head as his tip felt her tongue caressing it. God, look at her…! a part of his mind gibbered. Seeing her looking up at him, mouth stretched with his thick, spongy crown, was too much for his taxed control. “Cuming, Shinobu-chan!” he grunted, his nut sack tightening as a small load fired into her mouth.
 
Shinobu wasn't ready for the explosion of thick, white goo, and though she desperately wanted to swallow his cum, she choked on it, forcing her to jerk her head back off his tool to cough. Shinobu was disappointed at her failure, but determined to get it right the next time. Keitaro was patting her back, rubbing her shoulders and worrying about her. “Shinobu, I'm sorry!” he apologized, “it just felt too good…!”
 
“It's…cough!...fine, Keitaro!” the girl assured him honestly. “I just didn't know how to do it right. I'll get it right next time, promise!” she assured him, one small hand absently wiping her chin. Spotting his still-hard dick bobbing between his legs, she smiled, leaning back in. “I liked it,” she confided to him, rubbing her cheek against his dripping tip before licking his length, from the base of his shaft to the crown, smacking her lips as she swallowed as much cum as she could nurse form him that way. Salty, thick and the texture is a little strange, but I like it! Shinobu thought happily, once more stuffing the tip into her mouth and sucking.
 
It seemed bare moments later when Keitaro's hands steadily moved her head back, freeing his dick from her mouth. Looking up at him to see if something was wrong, she found herself looking at a strange expression. His gaze is so intense, she thought. Is…is this lust I'm seeing?! the girl dared to hope. “Keitaro?” she whispered.
 
“My turn,” he breathed back, scooping her up and moving her the two steps to her bed. Laying her down on her back, he sat down at the foot of her bed, taking an ankle in each hand. Raising and spreading her legs, he could see her unprotected sex clearly. It's so small and tight, he thought, leaning closer. The smell of her was making him hungry - hungry for the treat between her legs. The tip of his nose touched her pussy, making her giggle and writhe a little, though it was most assuredly not an attempt to stop him or to escape.
 
“Mm,” he hummed, extending his tongue to delve between her folds. His invasion was met with a flood of Shinobu-juice. One taste and he knew he was hooked. Pushing his face fully between her legs, he set about eating her like she was one of her meals. Shinobu's hands seized handfuls of her cover, squeezing them hard as her second orgasm built like a nuclear explosion, fueled by Keitaro's greedy feeding on her sensitive sex.
 
Keitaro sampled every last inch of her, paying special attention to her clit. His hands released her ankles, stroking their way down her thighs to her hips, one detouring to explore the skin just above her nest, finding fine hairs there in a neat, tight patch. With that done, he used his thumbs to gently spread her open to his gaze. “So pink,” he mumbled, Shinobu blushing even through the heat that made the blush invisible. Slowly forcing his tongue into her untouched passage, he wondered how he could possibly get his dick into such a tight place.
 
Remembering something Haru had said on the island, he assaulted her orally until she screamed out in pleasure, her body once more trembling and a tiny spurt of girl-juice shooting out of her sex. He managed to catch nearly all of it, gulping it down hungrily. With her temporarily elsewhere, he set her hips back down on the bed. Using some of his still-seeping pre-cum, he generously coated his forefinger. Taking a breath, he cautiously wormed it into her.
 
Shinobu became aware of herself once more to the most unusual - but exhilarating - sensation. Something's inside me, realized the girl. Struggling, she managed to lift her head from her pillow to see what was moving inside her. It felt like a bus, but didn't hurt. Seeing Keitaro steadily working two of his fingers in and out of her sex, she gasped. His attention shifted to her. “Did I hurt you?” he worried. She shook her head.
 
“Phew!” he sighed. Looking at her pussy, he wondered if it was worth it to try three, or to use his dick. She seems plenty wet, and this is about as loose as she will get until…well, he shied away from the thought. But, maybe she's still not stretched enough, he worried.
 
“Keitaro,” panted Shinobu weakly, “please, I…I'm getting too sensitive. I need you in me,” she begged. Keitaro almost sobbed in relief. Thank you, Shinobu! he thought, withdrawing his fingers and moving up, between her legs.
 
“I…I'll try not to hurt you,” he promised. She gave him a weak, sweaty smile.
 
“I know,” she said, feeling his tip at her entrance. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she looked him in the eyes, nodding. Slowly, Keitaro pushed forward, having to try several times to get into her. Other than a hiss or two, and a couple of winces, Shinobu seemed to be fine with losing her virginity. Concentrating on not hurting her, he was caught off-guard by her cervix stopping him from going any deeper. Holding still, he kissed her.
 
“Whenever you're ready,” he panted harshly in her ear after breaking the kiss. Shinobu hugged him closer.
 
“Now,” she whispered, feeling him start to move slowly. Oh, Kami, it feels like I'm going to split, but it also feels good - and it's feeling better by the stroke! a fragment of her mind chattered. Her body was bathed in sweat, making her slippery, her nipples dragging back and forth across Keitaro's chest, further inflaming her lusts. In her belly, a super nova was building, sure to make the other two orgasm seem like firecrackers.
 
Keitaro was biting his lip as he kept his face pressed to the side of her neck. So tight! Too tight! he thought desperately. Wet sounds filled her room, the air was choked with the thick, heavy scent of sex, and her slick body was rubbing full-length against his as he pumped into her pussy. Not yet! Not yet! he told himself.
 
Concentrating as he was on holding out, he was startled by a piercing scream of absolute release, Shinobu's grasp tightening like a python's as her nails scratched his back. The scream shattered his concentration, and driving home in her, he emptied his balls. Well after the last spurt had exploded from him, rebounding off her overflowing cervical passage to spurt from her stretched entrance, he became aware that Shinobu was out cold, still holding him tight. He could feel his eyes drifting closed as well. With the last of his strength, he managed to roll them over so she was on top of him, his dick still stuck deep in her passage.
 
Minutes later, her door slid open, several curious girls looking in. Seeing the couple - and smelling the thick scent in the room, soft giggles came from the girls. One of the girls slipped into the room, taking a thin blanket off her arm and covering the two. Silently, the girl turned off the light, and closed the door before seeking her own bed. All the girls in the Hinata could feel the heat in their own groins. Down at the Tea House, an old woman cackled, having heard the scream.
 
“That's right, Kei-kun,” Granny Hina said, cackling, “treat them right!”