Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 43

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Yay!” squealed Kaolla, jumping into a huge pool, dragging Shinobu along with her. The heart of the Hinata shrieked as her princess bride-to-be dragged her into the water. Fortunately, she had already been stripped naked by the over-energetic girl as they passed through the bedroom in the palace where they were going to be staying, Kaolla's own skimpy clothes flying off her as well.
 
“Ah! It's so cold!” laughed the delighted young princess, surfacing. Shinobu popped up beside her a moment later.
 
“Su,” she sighed, brushing back her wet hair.
 
“Well, doesn't it feel great?” smiled Kaolla, face to face with her as the two treaded water.
 
“Yes, it does,” admitted Shinobu. “I had no idea Molmol was this hot,” she said. For all the insanity around the house, she had never been to Molmol. Kaolla shrugged, leaning in to kiss her briefly.
 
“It's summer now, so it's warm,” she offered, as if that were all there was to it. “You'll feel better in your new clothes,” she added, swimming off. Shinobu gave chase.
 
“What new clothes?” wondered the girl.
 
“They're making your clothes for you right now,” explained Kaolla. “Can't have you running around in those strange clothes of yours with your marriage right around the corner,” explained Su. Shinobu blinked.
 
“Um, when you say `clothes',” she asked hesitantly, “do you mean clothes like yours?”
 
“Of course!” replied a smiling Kaolla, “you'll be a member of the Molmolian royal family soon, dear,” she reminded the blushing Shinobu.
 
“I…don't know if they'd look good on me,” she began.
 
“They'll look perfect!” insisted Kaolla, her arms wrapping around Shinobu's naked form as she hugged her close. “But not as good as they will when Keitaro and I peel them off you,” she breathed in Shinobu's ear, causing the girl to blush full-boy.
 
“S…Su!” squeaked Shinobu. Her princess kissed her.
 
“I can't wait for the wedding,” sighed the girl happily, making her way toward the wide steps. Shinobu followed her. As she stepped out of the pool, water dripping off her lithe body, she found a young Molmolian girl holding out a towel for her.
 
“Thank you,” Shinobu said, taking the towel. Kaolla was already drying off.
 
“Kaolla? Shinobu?” came Amalla's voice from the bedroom.
 
“Out here, sis!” yelled back Kaolla, hanging her towel over her shoulders. “Are Shinobu's clothes ready?” she guessed.
 
“Yes,” Amalla said, appearing in the large, double-door-frame that lead to the bedroom. “I have them with me,” said the older sister. “Also, I…” she stopped, seeing the two drying off. “Oh, Shinobu, you…” began Amalla.
 
“Kaolla! Welcome home!” came a man's voice. From behind Amalla, a tanned man appeared.
 
“Brother!” laughed Kaolla, running to him and tackling him. After a flurry of kisses to his cheeks and face, she climbed off him. “You know my bride, right?” she asked eagerly, grabbing Shinobu's arm. “And you know my husband, too; though he's not here yet,” she reminded the crown prince.
 
Shinobu was trying to keep her towel covering her, but the sudden pull on her arm as Kaolla lead her to the pair caused it to slip, and though the girl made a desperate grab for it, it slipped through her fingers and fell to the stone patio, leaving her naked. Shinobu thought she would die of embarrassment as she tried to cover herself with her free arm. “Su,” sighed Amalla, pulling her little sister's towel from around her neck and handing it to Shinobu, who gratefully covered herself with it.
 
Shinobu - now covered - looked closer at the crown prince. She recalled that he had looked like Keitaro with a dark tan and less clumsy appeal. The man she saw before her looked older. Is that grey hair? And why are there so many lines on his face? wondered the girl. Looking closer, she saw that he had a slim cane with him as well. Was there some sort of accident? wondered the girl.
 
“Ah, Shinobu,” the man greeted her, smiling at her. Shinobu managed a smile in return. “I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I had forgotten how beautiful you are,” he said, giving her smile. Shinobu felt herself blush a little.
 
“You're exaggerating,” she said softly. Compared to my sempais, I'm not that special, she told herself. Kaolla snickered.
 
“No, he's not, Shinobu,” she said easily. “But I saw her first, brother; hands off!” she warned the man. He gave his kid sister - and terror-inspiring rogue - a pained look.
 
“Fear not,” he assured the two, “I've got my hands full with my own wife.”
 
That's right, recalled Shinobu, he's Amalla's husband. Her mind - running normally now after recovering from the towel incident - began to piece together the situation. Amalla was standing near to him, but not too near. Remembered remarks from the Hinata came back to her. Looking at Lamba Lu, she wondered what had happened to him. “Are…are you feeling ok, Lamba Lu?” she asked him, a little worry in her voice.
 
“Oh, I'm feeling fine, Shinobu,” he assured her. “You must have noticed the grey hair,” he surmised. “It's a hereditary trait, or so they tell me,” he shrugged it off. “And things have been a little hectic in the palace lately, so I probably look a little haggard, too,” he added. Shinobu didn't say what she was thinking upon hearing that. Haggard? You look…old.
 
“Enough talk about that, Lamba,” Amalla murmured. He nodded. “Well, I will see you two tonight, at the reception,” he said, nodding to the two. Turning, he made his way out of the rooms.
 
“Reception?” wondered Shinobu. Amalla nodded.
 
“Yes, reception,” she said. Over her arm were hung some bits of brightly-colored cloth. “Now, let's get you dressed, Shinobu-chan,” smiled Amalla. “We have a lot of stops to make before this evening, so we need to get started.”
 
-
 
Hina Urashima was grinning like a maniac as she kicked the door to the Aoyama estate in Kyoto. “Guess who's come to visit?” she called out sweetly. Cackling softly, she rubbed her hands together in anticipation. Watching this, the Aoyama sisters and Haruka sighed.
 
“Behave yourself, Granny,” Haruka murmured. Her wild granny only snickered.
 
“Hina-sama, I beg you: please let me handle the talks,” Tsuruko tried once more.
 
“Oh, I intend to,” Hina flipped her hand dismissively. “But Dai-kun is mine,” she cackled.
 
“I have a bad feeling about this, sister,” whispered Motoko to her elder sister.
 
“You aren't the only one, Mo-chan,” Haruka agreed. “Haven't seen Granny this fired up since…well, ever,” she realized. This could be trouble, Haruka thought uneasily.
 
The gate opened, revealing a senior instructor. Seeing who was there, he bowed to the group. “Welcome home, Tsuruko-sama, Motoko-sama,” he said. “The elders are waiting for you,” he said.
 
“Aren't you going to welcome us, sonny?” asked Hina gleefully.
 
“Urashima-san,” he said tightly, barely bowing his head. Both the sisters frowned at that, but Hina just smiled. Stepping past the man, Tsuruko led the group into the estate.
 
“Please follow me, Hina-dono,” the woman said formally, absently caressing her sheathed katana. Hina happily followed the woman, Haruka just behind her, with Motoko bringing up the rear. Motoko paused to murmur something to the gate man. Haruka didn't catch what she said, but it made the color drain from the man's face.
 
Reaching the center of the estate, the group found that the council was waiting for them. With no reason to hesitate, Tsuruko moved into the secure council room. Scanning the room, she found that - as before - only those of the Aoyama clan by blood or marriage were there. Looking at her great-uncle, she knew that this would be a tricky discussion.
 
“Dai-kun!” cooed Hina, smiling warmly. “It's been too long since we last spoke.” Motoko saw the head of the Aoyama clan twitch, his eyes tightening.
 
“Hina,” he said, his voice tight and his jaw locked. “I understand you are here to discuss the joining of our houses, as decreed.”
 
“Well, if you insist on business first,” shrugged Hina. “Tsuruko - whom you gave authority to forge the deal - will tell you what we have agreed to,” Hina smiled sweetly. Haruka wanted to make gagging motions, but forced herself not to react to her grandmother's antics.
 
“Tsuruko?” said the head of the Aoyama. Haruka's eyes flickered around the room from where she sat, just behind and to the right of her grandmother, noting the position of the elders of the Aoyama - as well as the position of each of their swords. She noticed that both Tsuruko and Motoko had placed their own swords close to hand. Motoko had also opted to bring the Hinata blade with her this time, instead of her normal bokken.
 
“Yes, elder,” Tsuruko replied, bowing her head. “After a very…delicate period of negotiations,” she chose her words carefully, “I have been able to reach agreements with the Urashima and all parties with an interest in this matter. The Urashima have put forth Keitaro as their candidate, and he has indicated Motoko finds favor in his eyes as his bride,” Tsuruko paused, wetting her lips.
 
“That is good,” nodded the elder. “We of the Aoyama have no objection to such a union,” he began.
 
“Not so fast, Dai-kun,” Hina cut in smoothly. “There are conditions to our agreement. Tsuruko, care to tell him the rest?” Hina smiled at the older sister.
 
“What conditions?” demanded her great-uncle.
 
“Keitaro asked that in exchange for marrying Motoko, that I be his concubine as well,” Tsuruko said, not looking at her relative.
 
“Never!” yelled the elder, half rising, sword in hand. As if they were mirror images, the others started to rise as well, swords in hand. Tsuruko and Motoko snatched up their own blades as Haruka sucked in a breath, gathering her chi and picking her first target.
 
“Behave yourself, Dai-kun,” scoffed Hina, not reacting at all to the aggressive display. “You'll feel a lot worse about this if you are forced to fight the only two pure-blood Aoyama over so minor a detail,” warned the old woman. “Especially when they prove the difference between a real Aoyama samurai, and an Aoyama in name only,” she noted, her eyes fixed squarely on the elder.
 
“You would fight your own family, Tsuruko-chan, Motoko-chan?” demanded one of the other elders.
 
“I would protect our honor at any cost,” replied Tsuruko, hand on her sword, though none of those in the room had drawn steel. “Hina-sama was promised safe conduct, and I will keep my word - no matter the cost,” she warned the others.
 
Slowly, the head of the Aoyama sat back down, setting his sword back down beside him. “We will not allow such a thing,” he said. “Why would we even consider that?” he asked himself.
 
“Because it will save your family, Dai-kun,” Hina cut in cleanly. “Go ahead and tell him, Tsu-chan,” prompted Hina.
 
“I asked Keitaro why he would request such a thing. He said that he did not want the Aoyama line to be severed,” said the eldest sister softly. “Everyone in this room knows that the curse of the Turtle clan has nearly extinguished our line dozens of times. Even now, only myself and my sister are pure-blood Aoyama.” There were some mutterings at that, but Tsuruko cut through it. “It is also no secret that my former marriage did not yield any children. I have been assured by the priestess of the Turtle clan that the curse will not carry over to a member of the Urashima clan's lineage, which means,” she raised her voice slightly as the murmuring grew louder, “that if there is to be children from my sister and myself, the best odds are through union with the Urashima.”
 
“For both of you to join the Urashima means the end of our line by default!” hissed the elder. “Better that we seek a new husband for you, Tsuruko, than commit suicide!”
 
“It isn't suicide!” shot back Tsuruko. “Keitaro said that he didn't want our line to end. When I made that very point to him, he suggested that it had been his thought to allow any children of our union to be of the Aoyama clan, raised as Aoyama, and trained in the family arts,” Tsuruko forcefully stated. “And since they would be of my body, they will be of pure lineage. Our family and line will continue.”
 
“Even so…” began her great uncle, his tone peeved.
 
“There is one other thing,” Motoko said softly. “By joining with Ke…the Urashimas, our curses will be broken. However, there is no firm timeline for this. Doubling the union could prove the difference in our line's survival.”
 
Haruka showed the faintest signs of a smile as she peeked at Motoko. The younger sister was blushing faintly. Nicely handled, Mo-chan, Haruka thought proudly. Even so, she kept herself focused on the situation.
 
“Do you have no sense of shame?” hissed one of the elders.
 
“I know no shame save what we did so long ago,” Tsuruko replied. “In fact, I have no reservations about such an arrangement.”
 
“You what?” sputtered the elder.
 
“I do not object to his proposal,” repeated Tsuruko. “In fact, I support his suggestion fully,” added the older sister.
 
“I, as well, support this,” Motoko said quietly, but firmly.
 
“Well, I do not!” hissed their great uncle. “It's sheer arrogance on the part of the Urashima to even suggest such a thing!” he decried indignately.
 
“No, arrogance is the forte of the Aoyama,” Hina blandly cut in.
 
“It was you who put this idea into your grandson's head, wasn't it?!” accused the elder. “To think you would wait so long for your revenge…” he shook his head.
 
“My grandson thought of this on his own,” Hina said calmly. “And I have no cause to seek revenge, either. It is only you who clings so desperately to what was.”
 
“What do you mean by that, Hina-sama?” wondered Tsuruko. Hina smiled at the older sister.
 
“You didn't know?” she asked, feigning surprise.
 
“Enough of your prattling, Hina,” snarled the elder. “This talk of concubines is moot anyway! The laws allowing such have long since been abandoned; there is no legal provision for such an arrangement today,” he said, an almost-smirk on his face.
 
“That isn't entirely true,” Hina replied, unflappable and cool. “As it happens, I have looked into the matter. Because the decree was written and sealed, it is a legally-viable document. Given that it was forged in the past, we are within legal limits to honor the decree by the laws of the time,” Hina said. “And during that age - and for a sizable period both before and after it - a concubine was a perfectly legal and respectable position.”
 
“That's insane,” scoffed one of the younger elders of the Aoyama. “Who would make such an interpretation of the legality of your attempt to subjugate us?”
 
“The Imperial throne,” Hina replied easily. “I had the scroll examined by the senior historians at the Palace, and by the Emperor's personal lawyers. After deliberations with various departments - all quietly, of course - it was the consensus of the Emperor's advisors that such an arrangement does not violate any applicable law in this…unique situation.”
 
Motoko and Haruka were staring at Hina in surprise. Haruka laughed softly. “Sneaky, granny, very sneaky,” she said softly, shaking her head. “I wondered about those meetings and your tendency to play coy,” she noted. Hina shrugged.
 
“How is it that you are on such terms with the Palace?” asked the elder of the Aoyama suspiciously.
 
“You know the history of our clans, Dai-kun,” Hina answered. “Had this union between our houses taken place when ordered, it would have been one of our descendants sitting on the throne - probably for the last several centuries,” pointed out Hina. She let that sink in for a moment. “That is what prompted the jealous wife of our emperor to have the Turtle Clan curse our houses.”
 
The elder of the Aoyama considered this for several minutes. “I don't like it,” he said. “To put both sisters under the Urashima is too much like betting the fight on a single stroke. No, I oppose Tsuruko being a concubine to her sister's husband. We will find a husband for her - one who will not interfere with her duties as the heir of the family dojo and style.”
 
“And if Tsuruko is not Keitaro's concubine, I won't endorse the marriage,” Hina cut back. “Yayoi would be disappointed in you, you know,” she added.
 
“Leave her out of this, Hina!” bit back the elder. “We have heard that other girls - most notably the priestess of the Turtle Clan - wished to join with your house. Why not have her be his concubine? Otohime, I think her clan name was?”
 
“That is none of your business, Dai-kun,” Hina denied sweetly. “The only thing that concerns the Aoyama is the disposition of their daughters and whether or not you clean up the mess you made so long ago.”
 
“It is our business, as any affairs with these other women would dishonor Motoko!” countered one of the council angrily.
 
“Would you feel dishonored as a wife if that happened?” Hina asked Motoko. Motoko slowly shook her head.
 
“As we agreed, I see no dishonor in being his wife under the arrangement,” said the younger sister. Sounds of disapproval emanated from the clan council.
 
“Well, the bride has no complaints, the concubine has no complaints, so the only one with complaints is you, Dai-kun,” Hina said brightly, smiling at the head of the Aoyama family.
 
“I will never agree to those terms,” he stated. Hina sighed.
 
“I tried, Yayoi,” she said softly, looking upward, “you know I tried,” she repeated. Fixing her gaze on the elder, her expression hardened. “Now you listen to me, Dai-kun,” she said harshly. “Either you will honor the agreement we made in good faith, or I will spread news of this all over the place. Including making the scroll public domain,” said the woman. You make speeches about honor, but you selfishly resist practicing what you preach for personal spite. Had you a shred of Yayoi's blood in your veins, you wouldn't be able to think of doing such a thing, let alone doing it!” spat Hina.
 
“How dare you…!” barked the elder, standing. “To say that in my own home is unforgivable!”
 
“This isn't your home, Dai-kun,” Hina said, unmoved. Tsuruko and Motoko were shifting their gaze back and forth, both sisters' hands on their swords. “This home is the home of the Aoyama. It belonged to Yayoi. It belonged to her daughter Michiru, and it belongs to Tsuruko and Motoko. You are but a care-taker of this home, and of the family style. Do not forget your place, Dai-kun,” finished Hina, her tone as hard and sharp as the swords surrounding her.
 
“Hina Urashima, I loathe you!” spat the elder.
 
“What are you talking about, Granny?” asked Motoko, confused.
 
“I can understand how no one ever told you,” Hina said, smiling at the younger sister. “But your great uncle Daizaburo was adopted. And he was adopted after Yayoi was born. He is an Aoyama in name only. It is why he never perfected the high skills that you and your sister have. It is why he never became the master of the family dojo, too,” added the elder of the Urashima.
 
“Silence, you…!” cried out one of the council, snatching up his sword. Tsuruko was on her feet before he could even position his blade, her hand on her sword hilt.
 
“Stop!” Tsuruko ordered. “If you draw steel, I will have to draw steel as well. And you know how that will end,” warned the elder sister.
 
“Dai-kun has always had a bit of a complex about that, actually,” Hina went on as if she weren't in the slightest danger. Motoko's right hand rested on the hilt of the Hinata blade even as she listened to Hina. “While I will freely admit that he became Aoyama body and soul, he is not of the Aoyama blood. Yayoi was. Because of this, he was always second to her in all things that mattered.”
 
“How did you know of this?” wondered Tsuruko.
 
“Yayoi was my friend,” Hina said softly. “Women tend to talk more often than fight, and that is how I learned of this fact,” shared Hina.
 
“Is that why you said he would be difficult?” wondered Motoko. Such a trivial thing to hold so long…
 
“Oh, partly, I suppose,” Hina shrugged negligently. “But mostly it stems from our love affair.” The entire room froze.
 
“What?” gaped Haruka.
 
“Your love affair?” breathed Tsuruko, blinking. The elders of the clan were flabbergasted. Hina laughed.
 
“Yes, we were lovers; once,” she coyly admitted.
 
“You liar! It was barely a one-night stand!” shouted Daizaburo hotly, his face darkened with embarrassment.
 
“You have to tell me about this, granny,” Haruka said, a small smile on her lips. Hina met Daizaburo's gaze.
 
“Sure,” she said indifferently. “It was a long time ago,” she began. “Shortly after I met Yayoi, in fact. She and I had met up, and being young and reckless, we ended up drinking sake. We were both in university then, and thought highly of our tolerances,” smiled Hina, clearly remembering the event. “It became apparent that neither of us were in control of our facilities, and so, Yayoi invited me to spend the night with her - here, at the Aoyama estate. We decided - drunkenly - that we just wouldn't tell the others what my family name was,” she laughed easily.
 
Haruka found herself peeking at Tsuruko, who happened to peek at her. Both were seeing similarities between this and their own friendship. I guess we are our grandmothers' granddaughters, thought Haruka, smiling slightly. The two focused back on what Hina was saying.
 
“During the night, I rose to visit the bathroom. In the hall, I encountered a young man, just back from his high school graduation party. He wasn't hard to look at,” Hina smiled archly, “and he clearly liked what he saw,” she almost purred. “So, we ended up in his room. Yayoi found us the next morning. As you can imagine, this caused some problems for Yayoi and Dai-kun. You could hear the screaming all the way in town when they found out my family name was Urashima,” cackled Hina.
 
“Because Yayoi was the only pure-blood Aoyama, there was nothing the clan could do to her; and she had only befriended me in any event. Dai-kun, though, was another matter. He had dared to sleep with an Urashima in the family home, and they didn't approve of that in the slightest. I understand from what Yayoi told me a few weeks later that they were most…strict with you,” she smirked.
 
Daizaburo refused to say anything. “My own family wasn't that happy, either, but then, we're more practical about such things,” shrugged Hina. “Since nothing came of it, the matter was dismissed. I already had a boyfriend of sorts anyway, and had a certain reputation anyway, so that was the end of the matter as far as our family was concerned. Sadly,” Hina continued, “it was not so easy for the Aoyama to let it go; or more accurately, for Dai-kun to let it go.”
 
“Almost five weeks later, I happened to find him outside the Hinata, sword in hand, demanding that we settle this - for his honor's sake,” distinguished Hina. “It wasn't a good time; I was in a bad mood. I'm afraid that I beat him quite severely,” smiled Hina.
 
“So that was when you broke his leg?” guessed Motoko. Hina nodded gleefully.
 
“I took his sword away from him, broke both his forearms, shattered his right femur, and cracked six ribs before giving him a concussion,” Hina happily shared.
 
“But I cut you twice and stabbed you one, you arrogant bitch!” hissed Daizaburo. Hina shrugged.
 
“True, but none of those disabled me; hell, I was healed in two weeks,” she rejoined.
 
“The cut to your right shoulder, the puncture in your left side, and the scar on your left calf,” murmured Haruka. Hina nodded.
 
“Had it been Yayoi, I would have been in far, far worse condition,” she added unnecessarily. “As it was, I bandaged him up, called Yayoi, and tended to him until she came to collect him. From what I gathered, he had not gotten the family's approval to confront me, and got another punishment, too.” she said. “He healed up nicely, except for the leg,” Hina said casually.
 
“My arms ache in cold weather, my ribs throb in hot, humid weather, and my right leg has never been the same since,” complained Daizaburo.
 
“Then you shouldn't have rashly challenged me over something so trivial,” Hina fired back. The elder was silent. “Dai-kun,” she said more gently, “Yayoi loved you like a brother, but you never grew up. Not even when she was taken from this world far too soon. I had hoped that you were ready to be a leader when you allowed me to visit her grave, but since that one day, you have slid back into the jerk I recall from so long ago. Why do you hold so tightly to past mistakes?”
 
“The Aoyama is my family,” the man said tightly. “Everything I am and all that I have is only to serve my family.”
 
“No, or you wouldn't oppose the agreement that Tsuruko forged with us,” disagreed Hina. “Your personal issues with me have compromised your judgment time and again. As it did when Yayoi tried to arrange a union of our houses between you and I. It wasn't me that destroyed that chance; though I admit that we likely would have killed each other had it gone through,” admitted Hina. Again, the sisters and Haruka blinked in surprise.
 
“I have been thinking about it for a while now, Dai-kun,” continued Hina, “and I think I know what your problem is. You have never seen the forest because you are focused on the trees,” pronounced Hina.
 
“What?” wondered a confused Daizaburo.
 
“How many times have you been outside Kyoto in you life?” asked Hina. “Four? Five, maybe? And how many times have you been outside Japan? Never, right?” challenged Hina. “You just don't have the experience you need to be an elder,” sighed Hina. “So, I have decided to invite you to come with me when I go on my next trip,” Hina said calmly.
 
“But I am required here,” Daizaburo began.
 
“No, it is time to hand over the reins to the new generation, Dai-kun,” Hina shook her head. “I have already made arrangements to hand over the Urashima to my successors. I suggest you do the same. The old history will end when our houses join, and if we remain as heads, it will only make things harder for the new generations,” said the old woman quietly. “Now stamp the damn scroll!” she said, pulling the worn decree from inside her kimono and sliding it in front of Daizaburo.
 
Looking at the worn document, the elder of the Aoyama saw that it had some new lines painted onto it, as well as bearing a new seal. It was also lacking a seal. “You haven't put your hanko here yet,” Daizaburo said suspiciously.
 
“Of course not,” Hina smiled. “I won't do that until you ratify the document.” After a long minute of staring at the old woman, he reached into his gi and pulled out a worn stamp. Carefully inking it, he affixed his seal. Reaching behind him, he produced another seal, putting it next to his personal seal. With a small brush, he carefully wrote his name next to the seals.
 
“There,” he said tightly, sliding the document back to Hina. Hina did the same, allowing the document to dry between them. “So, I guess we need to discuss when to have the ceremony,” he said slowly.
 
“Oh, we'll be having it tomorrow evening,” Hina replied.
 
“W…what?!” gasped Motoko. Hina glanced at her.
 
“The sooner the better, right, Mo-chan?” smiled Hina, winking at her. Motoko recalled that they had a lot of weddings to go to, and that time was, indeed, tight. “Besides, the witness is not available any other time this year,” added Hina.
 
“Witness? What witness?” wondered Daizaburo. Hina just smiled.
 
-
 
“Su?” asked Shinobu.
 
“Yes?” replied the blonde princess.
 
“What are we supposed to be doing?” wondered the small domestic.
 
“We're seeking the blessings of the goddess on our upcoming marriage,” replied Kaolla cheerfully. Shinobu squirmed a little.
 
“I know that,” she said, her tone a bit strained. “But…like this?” she wondered. Kaolla nodded.
 
“Yep!” she said. “Doesn't it feel good?” she asked.
 
“Well, yes, I guess it does,” admitted Shinobu. “But, what if someone comes?” worried Shinobu.
 
“Sis is guarding the door,” Kaolla said. “Besides, this is a holy area. Only women can even enter this part of the temple,” added Su. Shinobu felt a little better. I wouldn't mind if Keitaro saw us, thought the girl, her pussy nearly instantly becoming warm and damp. She felt Kaolla take her hand.
 
“I think Keitaro would like seeing us,” Su shared. Shinobu's groin warmed even more, imagining the possibilities.
 
“Y…yes, I think so to,” she whispered. Absently, she rubbed her thighs together in a vain attempt to scratch the hot itch between her legs. Peeking over at Kaolla, she saw that her friend and soon-to-be wife was rubbing her thighs together as well.
 
Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes. The night winds off the sea felt good, and the faint smells of the city below her were nice, too. If I have to lay on this terrace in the temple of their goddess all night, that's ok, I guess, she decided. Together, the two naked girls let the light of the full moon wash over their bodies.