Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 44

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“How are you feeling, Keitaro?” asked Haruka, startling the young man.
 
“Truthfully? Scared, Haru,” he chuckled weakly. He was, well, hiding would be an accurate term, in the deepest part of the carefully-tended garden in the Aoyama estate in Kyoto, and had been since supper. Haruka hummed, draping an arm around his shoulders and giving him a soft kiss after a quick look around. Really don't want to have to explain to these Aoyama why I am kissing my cousin, thought the older woman, amused. Bet they would burst a vessel if they knew I was carrying his kid, she mused. It surprised her to find that she was actually a little smug about that fact.
 
“Well, I know you aren't worried about it, but we won't let them lay a finger on you, Kei-kun,” she offered him.
 
“I know that,” he agreed. “I just…” he sighed. “I can't help but feel like I'm pushing Motoko and Tsuruko into this,” he shared. Haruka bit back a sigh of her own.
 
“Only you would look at things like that,” she shook her head. “You couldn't push those two anywhere, Kei-kun,” she laughed softly. “In fact,” she teased him, “you couldn't push Shinobu anywhere, either!” grinned his cousin.
 
“I won't try!” he sounded indignant.
 
She shrugged. “Even if you tried, she'd be leading you,” she grinned. God knows that Shinobu would do anything if you asked her to; or even if she thought you wanted her to, Haruka thought fondly. She had developed a soft spot for the sincere, usually-meek girl. Turned out she's a cold-eyed realist when she has to be. Haruka was very proud of the girl and her handling of the odd crisis the Hinata had found itself in.
 
“Guess I'm just being chicken again,” Keitaro said quietly. Haruka tightened her hug slightly.
 
“No, I don't think so,” she disagreed. “More like you are frantically holding on to a psychotic horse running into a burning barn,” she said. “Granny Hina is a very impatient woman sometimes,” she noted sagely.
 
“No kidding!” agreed Keitaro. “And why did she have to set it for tomorrow evening, anyway? The other girls are…ah! Shinobu and Kaolla are all the way out in Molmol, Haru! They won't make it back in time for the wedding!” he realized. Haruka patted his head.
 
“Actually,” she said, “those two should be landing at Narita sometime late tonight. They will link up with the other girls from the Hinata and catch the express line here tomorrow morning,” she replied. She had been on the phone for nearly an hour getting it all set up, so she had a good idea where everyone was.
 
“But, didn't they just get to Molmol?” Keitaro wondered.
 
-
 
“Aren't those two just adorable?” gushed the flight attendant to her fellow attendants. The other two knew exactly who the third member of the crew was talking about. Back in business class, two young girls were sound asleep, leaning against each other. They had boarded the plane, stowed their small bags, and been asleep by the time the jet was climbing toward cruising altitude.
 
“I know,” agreed another of the crew. “I was on the flight that brought them down,” she said. “They seem a little young for such rushed trips.”
 
“Well, maybe their parents are busy business professionals,” suggested the third attendant.
 
“Could be,” shrugged the first. “But they have different passports,” she noted. “Anyway, I hope when I have a kid she's as cute as the dark-haired girl,” she dreamily shared. The attendants all sighed in unison. The Japanese girl was exactly the kind of daughter they all wanted.
 
“Yeah, but it could be fun to have a blonde, like the other girl,” suggested the oldest of the three.
 
“But how would have a blonde?” giggled the first attendant.
 
“Find a rich gaijin, of course,” snickered her companion. Hearing the soft beep of the call box, the three broke up their little gossip session and headed out of the service area. As they rotated around the cabin area, all three made a point to pause and `aw!' over the pair of sleeping girls. The two were sleeping against each other, their near hands joined. One of the attendants gently tucked a light blanket over the two, wishing she had her cell phone to take a picture of the two. None of the attendants noticed the soft glint of gold on the girls' hands.
 
-
 
“Do you have everything?” asked Naru as Kanako exited the front door of the Hinata. Kanako nodded.
 
“Yes,” she said. Glancing at Shinobu, she saw the girl covering her mouth as she yawned. “Though we should stop at the tea house long enough to get Shinobu a cup of tea,” she said.
 
“I'll be fine, Kanako,” Shinobu said. Naru patted Shinobu's head, briefly stroking the girl's short, silk-fine indigo hair.
 
“We have the time,” she said, checking her watch. “And I could use a cup of coffee myself,” she admitted.
 
“Might as well have a bit of sake,” Kitsune smiled.
 
“We don't have that much time, Kitsune,” Naru smiled at her friend.
 
“I have some watermelon wine, if you want,” Mutsumi volunteered.
 
“Save that for the train, honey,” Kitsune said, smiling. The group stopped by the tea shop, Kanako unlocking it. In very short order, Shinobu was sipping a cup of strong tea, while Naru enjoyed a cup of potent coffee - both brewed by Kitsune. Kaolla wanted a cup of coffee, but none of them were about to give the hyperactive girl any caffeine. Instead, Kitsune managed to get her to accept a cup of coco instead. If she had of had some tranquilizers with her, she would have spiked the coco with them.
 
“I was surprised that Amalla didn't come with us,” Shinobu shared.
 
“Sis has some stuff to take care of,” shrugged Kaolla. Shinobu frowned.
 
“We didn't leave too soon, did we? We were barely there a full day,” worried the girl.
 
“Nope!” came the cheerful reply from Kaolla. “We just barely made it in time to complete the most important part of the pre-wedding ceremony,” she explained.
 
“But, all we did was meet with those officials, you introduced me to the King and Queens, we had that feast, and then we spent all night laying out nude under the moon,” frowned Shinobu. Naru blinked.
 
“You laid out all night nude?” she asked. Shinobu nodded.
 
“Like I said, we did everything we needed to do,” nodded Kaolla as if that made a bit of sense to any of the other girls. “We couldn't do anything more there right now, so we might as well come back to see my husband marry Motoko,” she said excitedly.
 
“Why was it so important?” wondered Kitsune.
 
“Because it's tradition for the brides to be blessed by the gods,” Kaolla said, draining her coco. “But once you receive their blessing, you can't marry for a full month,” she added.
 
“It will be a month before we can marry Keitaro?” Shinobu said, clearly not liking that. Kaolla nodded.
 
“Yep, but don't worry - we don't have to avoid him or anything,” she grinned.
 
“You planning on celebrating your honeymoon early?” Kitsune suggested archly. Shinobu blushed a little, her pussy very much liking that idea. Kaolla, however, hummed.
 
“Shinobu might, but I can't,” she nearly pouted. Naru frowned.
 
“Why is that?” wondered the former loose cannon of the Hinata.
 
“Tradition states that I can't join with him before our wedding,” explained the girl.
 
“But, Shinobu has, and you said she could, so…?” wondered a confused Naru.
 
“Because I'm a princess,” this time, Su did pout.
 
“Isn't Amalla the crown princess?” asked Kitsune.
 
“Yep,” nodded Kaolla. “Sis couldn't join with brother before the blessing, either,” she shared.
 
“We need to finish up, if we are to catch the train,” Kanako noted. In less than two minutes, the tea shop was locked, and the group was hurrying on their way. It wasn't more than an hour later when the Hinata had some visitors.
 
-
 
“Ready, sister?” asked Tsuruko, slipping into the room where Motoko was preparing.
 
“Almost,” Motoko said, carefully arranging the layers of her wedding kimono. It had surprised her to learn that the kimono she was wearing had been her mothers, and her grandmother's before that. “Give me a hand?” she asked. Tsuruko smiled at her.
 
“Of course,” agreed the elder sister, easily picking up on how nervous her kid sister was. Motoko had refused the offered help of some of the female students of the Shinmei-ryu school, but her sister was another matter. Motoko had put on the base layer of the ornate kimono and was working her way outward.
 
“How is it out there?” asked Motoko. Tsuruko shrugged.
 
“Half-way between a shotgun wedding and an armed camp,” she smiled. “Let's start over, Mo-chan; your folds are sloppy,” she noted. Motoko nodded, her elder sister swiftly stripping off what Motoko had put on so far. Seeing what was under the innermost layer, Tsuruko smiled. Reaching over to the small dresser, she picked up a tin. “Hold still,” she said, opening the lid and pulling out a fine brush. Motoko obeyed, feeling the light, dry touch of the brush as her sister applied a little powder strategically.
 
“Do you think there will be any trouble?” asked Motoko, glancing to the corner of the room, where the Hinata blade rested. Tsuruko meticulously arranged the folds of her sister's kimono as she layered her up.
 
“I doubt it,” she said. “With Hina-sama, Haruka-san and Kanako-chan in attendance, even the rashest idiot wouldn't dare start something, and since Hina-sama broke great uncle Daizaburo in the negotiations, the other elders have little room or cause to provoke our future groom or his family,” she analyzed the situation. “Not that Hina-sama needs much in the way of provocation,” she added a moment later.
 
“I do not anticipate her causing trouble at this juncture,” Motoko said. “She is too close to what she has apparently been working on for decades to throw it away on a meaningless gesture,” Motoko shared, raising her arms as her big sister draped the outermost layer over her slim, strong body. “I am somewhat more worried about Mutsumi,” admitted the bride.
 
“Mutsumi is fine,” Tsuruko assured her. “I have made it clear to some of the more…excitable students it is hands-off in regard to her and the others. “Those who know what it means that she is the priestess of the Turtle Clan have been warned of my feelings toward ill-mannered acts.”
 
“You should have added that I feel exactly as you do on this issue,” Motoko said.
 
“I did,” smiled Tsuruko, appearing in front of Motoko and smiling. “There will be no interruptions or disruptions during your wedding, sister,” she promised Motoko.
 
“That's good,” Motoko said, a slight tremor in her voice. Tsuruko carefully tied the obi before taking her sister's hands in her own. They were trembling. Giving the younger woman a comforting smile, she drew Motoko into a hug.
 
“It's all right, Motoko,” she whispered into her ear. “I felt that way on my wedding day, too,” she confessed. Motoko blinked.
 
“You…you did, sister?”
 
“Why do you sound surprised?” wondered Tsuruko. “I was doing something I had no experience with, and was leaving behind the only world I really knew,” explained the elder sister. “Besides, I was told that every bride feels jittery on her wedding day. Imagine how Keitaro must feel,” she suggested, giggling slightly.
 
Motoko laughed. “I can imagine,” she said, picturing the nervous wreck Keitaro must be. Tsuruko noticed that her trembling had stopped.
 
“Tsuruko,” Motoko said suddenly, “will you wear the kimono you sent me years ago?”
 
“If you wish,” agreed Tsuruko. “But isn't it at the Hinata?”
 
Motoko shook her head. “I asked Kanako to bring it with her. It is over there,” she said, indicating a second kimono rack. Blinking, Tsuruko saw that it was her kimono. Glancing at the clock, she judged that there was just barely enough time. She swiftly stripped off her yukata and slipped into the kimono, Motoko assisting her. With that done, Tsuruko helped her sister with her hair and makeup.
 
“Mo-chan? Tsu-chan?” came Hina's voice from outside the door. The door slid open a second later. “We need to get started,” she said, seeing the two. Smiling, she hurried over and gave each of the tall women a kiss on the cheek; no easy feat, considering how much taller they were than she. “You two look perfect,” she said warmly.
 
“Hina-sama, thank you,” Tsuruko bowed.
 
“After tonight, call me Granny like the other girls,” Hina said. Reaching into her own kimono, Hina withdrew a simple gold ring. “Motoko,” she said, carefully tucking the ring into the folds of Motoko's wedding kimono, “that ring was Yayoi's. It took me a long time to obtain it, and it is far too valuable to risk letting Kei-kun give it to you. After the ceremony, you should wear it - but not until afterwards, ok?” she said.
 
“I…thank you,” Motoko said, swallowing a bit tightly as her hand caressed the ring through the layers of silk. Hina turned to Tsuruko, fishing up another ring, this one also a simple gold band.
 
“For you, Tsu-chan,” she grinned. “Wear it before you go out, ok?” cackled Hina. Tsuruko knew that laugh.
 
“Am I to understand that this was your wedding ring, Hina-sama?” she anticipated. Hina nodded.
 
“Sharp as your sword, Tsuruko,” she said. Her face grew slightly more serious. “When my husband died, I stopped wearing it - out of deference to Yayoi no longer being around. Now, I have long since lost any use for it, while you will be having need of it. So, I give it to you,” said Hina.
 
“I am not certain I can accept, Hina-sama,” Tsuruko said. “Would this not rightfully be the property of Haruka?”
 
Hina's smile was purely evil. “Haruka, yes,” she said gleefully, “but, as it happens, my granddaughter will be taking another ring,” she snickered. “No, Tsu, you should have this, considering the link between you two. It is more fitting that Yayoi's and my rings pass to you two.”
 
“Fitting?” wondered Motoko, her hand still lingering over the concealed ring. Hina patted Motoko's hand.
 
“You will understand in time, Mo-chan, promise!” she said. “Right now, though, we need to hurry!” she laughed, grabbing the two sister's hands and leading them toward the waiting ceremony.
 
In some regards, it was a good thing that the wedding was taking place in the Aoyama estate. Not only would Motoko feel more comfortable there, but the Shinto shrine at the back of the grounds dated all the way back to before the houses had split. Fitting, considering. It had been maintained for all the centuries as part of the Aoyama heritage, and it had taken only a few hours to arrange the necessary setting for the traditional wedding.
 
The senior priest of the local shrine - well-known by the Aoyama and having a long, long association with the samurai family - was presiding, the tended grounds before the shrine arranged with seating for the party. As tradition dictated, the actual wedding party was small, with the heads of the Aoyama and the Urashima group - including the girls from the Hinata - composing the bulk of it. But, strangely enough, Hina had been adamant that four seats be left open, right at the very front. When asked by a somewhat touchy Aoyama leader why seats that should rightfully be theirs were to be left open, Hina had informed him that there would be very important guests sitting there, and none of the Aoyama would wish to offend these guests.
 
Now, as the ceremony was about to start, Daizaburo was glaring at Hina, who seemed supremely unconcerned. Bare minutes before the ceremony formally commenced, a muted disturbance arose from the living area of the compound. Looking back, the elder of the Aoyama saw four of the students assigned to preventing disruptions to the ceremony lead four people toward the gathering before the shrine. Two of the visitors were dressed in black suits, and had the distinct look of bureaucrats. The other two, however, caught his attention.
 
“Glad you could make it, your majesty,” Hina said softly, bowing to the man. “Your seats are right up front,” she added. Leading the four to their seats, she caught Daizaburo's expression. Hina's eyes crinkled up as she shook her head slightly, softly clucking her tongue. Hearing the priest begin, she bustled to her own seat, settling between Haruka and Kanako.
 
“That was uncalled for, granny,” murmured Haruka.
 
“Indeed,” Kanako added, also sotto voice. Both granddaughters, though, were smiling soft, vicious smiles.
 
The ceremony had been successfully completed, in spite of a couple of minor hiccups, with the couple being purified, drinking their sake, Keitaro reading the words of commitment - which nearly made the Hinata crew crack up - and the newly-minted couple offering the traditional sacrifices at the shrine.
 
With that done, they had greeted their guests, and the wedding had moved into its next phase. Shinobu had been teary-eyed, though she had managed to keep from crying; as had all the Hinata crew. Inside the largest space on the grounds of the Aoyama estate - the dojo - waited the rest of the wedding guests. Prominent people from Kyoto and Tokyo were there, though only a few of the most trusted friends of the families.
 
Outside the dojo, Hina ambushed Daizaburo, dragging him before her special guests. She introduced him to the emperor and his wife, along with the head of the historical document archives, and the personal attorney of the emperor. Pulling out the time-worn mandate, Hina had formally informed the emperor that their two houses had obeyed the decree, and asked him to affix the final seal as the reigning emperor of Japan.
 
“Yes, Urashima-san,” he had replied, withdrawing an ornate case. “It took my staff a longer time than I had thought to find this,” he said, carefully withdrawing a worn, clearly-ancient stamp. Very carefully, he stamped the seal on the scroll. Daizaburo watched silently as the emperor then added his personal hanko and signed the decree in careful, graceful calligraphy.
 
“Thank you,” both Hina and Daizaburo bowed deeply to the emperor.
 
“You honor us with your presence, Tenno-dono,” the head of the Aoyama clan added. The emperor handed the now-complete decree to his head of the Imperial archive, who tucked it away in a special holder before slipping it into his suit jacket.
 
“No, it is we who are honored,” replied the symbolic head of the nation. “Would that we could stay, but there are matters we must attend to, and our presence here is not known outside of these walls,” he added. Daizaburo nodded.
 
“I understand,” he assured them, bowing once more. In moments, the Imperial party was gone. Daizaburo gave Hina a sour look.
 
“Bitch,” he growled at her. Hina just snorted.
 
“Without the Imperial seal, the mandate is incomplete, Dai-kun,” she explained. “And since I knew you wouldn't consider that, I made arrangements,” she explained.
 
“Didn't your family renounce all that?” he asked her, his tone acid.
 
“Yes,” agreed Hina. “But the Imperial family missed us so much that they moved the whole capital to our little town,” she baited him. Daizaburo bared his teeth. “Put that away, and let's go enjoy the wedding,” Hina instructed him curtly. Forcing himself to calmness, he and Hina entered the dojo, finding the festivities to be in full swing.
 
“What did he mean, about finding the imperial seal?” Daizaburo's curiosity finally got the better of him. “Didn't he have it handy?”
 
“Silly boy,” Hina sighed. “The seal he uses is not the same seal that is on the scroll. They are similar, but the Imperial seal changed shortly after our little incident,” Hina said.
 
“It did?” Daizaburo sounded suspicious. Hina nodded.
 
“It did,” she confirmed. “Because the original seal was the old seal, we had to have the old seal affixed. Tradition, and all,” she shrugged.
 
“How did it change?” Daizaburo wanted to know. Hina gave him a strange look.
 
“Why not find that answer for yourself, Dai-kun?” she said, her tone serious and devoid of her normal snarky tone when addressing him. “If your curiosity has at last been awakened, there may yet be hope for you,” she added before moving off to check on her granddaughters.
 
-
 
It had been a surprisingly long night when Motoko and Keitaro finally found their way to the room that had been set aside for them. Sliding the door shut behind them, Motoko sighed. Getting married was more stressful than I would have thought, she mused. Looking at Keitaro as he absently tugged on his traditional clothes, she suspected that she wasn't the only one who had been feeling stressed.
 
“Motoko Urashima,” she murmured, still finding it strange in her mouth.
 
“Huh?” asked Keitaro, turning to look at her.
 
“Nothing,” she said, blushing. “Just still a little unused to my new name,” she said, offering him a small smile. I'm a married woman now, she thought, finding that it didn't bother her. In fact, it sent a little thrill through her chest. I'm Keitaro's wife now, she thought, the spark spreading to her loins.
 
“Um,” began Keitaro. Motoko shook her head.
 
“No, Keitaro,” she said softly, stepping closer to him and touching his lips with her fingertip. “I am proud to be your wife, and I am sure I will adjust to my new name quickly,” she said. “As will the others,” a small smile spread over her lips.
 
The others had been supportive of her, though Shinobu had nearly cried twice. Considering the situation, she made a vow to be as supportive when they married Keitaro as well. Of course, it's not just Keitaro they will be marrying, recalled the young samurai girl. Motoko peeked at Keitaro, finding him to be staring at her. “Is something wrong?” she asked him, glancing down at herself. She was still wearing her wedding kimono.
 
“No, nothing's wrong!” Keitaro assured her hastily. “It's just…you're really beautiful, Motoko,” he said softly. Motoko blushed hard.
 
“T…thank you,” she managed. Her pussy began to itch a little. She looked at him. “Would you like to see more of me?” she asked, almost hesitantly. Keitaro nodded before he could even think about it. Licking her lips nervously, Motoko untied the obi of the kimono as she stepped over to the rack that was in the corner of the bedroom. Swiftly, but carefully, she transferred the wedding kimono to the stand, leaving her naked. Turning, she faced Keitaro, a blush on her cheeks, but her hands at her sides.
 
Keitaro had seen her naked many, many times. He had - more recently - taken her virginity. But this time was different. He was looking at his wife. Well, first wife, anyway. And she looked even sexier than before. The hakamas he was wearing tented as his dick snapped to attention. “Mo-chan,” he breathed, crossing the short distance to her, taking her upper arms in his hands and bringing her lips to his; not that she objected.
 
Sighing softly in contentment, she returned the kiss as best as she could, acutely aware that she had a lot of learning to do. Still, Keitaro didn't seem to mind any; especially when she wrapped her arms around his chest and hugged him to her, her full breasts pressing against his chest. She knew that her nipples were hard and poking Keitaro even through the clothes he wore. Totally unnecessary clothes, she thought to herself lustily.
 
Motoko used her hands to impatiently work on removing those unnecessary clothes from her husband. She could feel what she wanted pressing against her thighs, and she would have it as soon as possible. Keitaro stepped back a little, and with the added room to work, he was very swiftly naked. Seeing his hard length pointed right at her pussy, Motoko leered at him. Taking his hand, she led him over to the futon.
 
She had heard about her sister's wedding night from Tsuruko shortly after Keitaro had had her in the cramped office in the archeology department of Tokyo University. Her sister had told her that she hadn't been able to consummate her marriage the night of their wedding because of the stress of the day. Clearly, Motoko thought happily, stress isn't adversely affecting Keitaro or me! To her surprise, Keitaro put his hands on her hips and guided her down onto the futon, the girl settling on her back.
 
“Motoko,” he breathed, leaning over her. She smiled back easily, her legs falling open in silent invitation. Keitaro licked his lips, a hungry expression in his eyes as he bent over and licked her right breast from the base to the tip, teasing her hard nipple for a moment before sucking it into his mouth. A pleased gasp escaped her lips, which were leering.
 
“Keitaro,” she purred, running her hands through his hair as he suckled on her tit. Keitaro's hand slowly rubbed its way south, from the base of her breasts toward her hips. Motoko moaned at the slow pace. Keitaro maintained his slow, steady pace, reveling in the feeling of her silky-smooth skin.
 
How many times have I fantasized about how her skin might feel? About how her breasts might taste? Or how her pussy might feel? wondered Keitaro, drooling all over her breast as he switched back and forth. Hmm, speaking of taste… he considered lustily. His fingers spread her vaginal lips, feeling her hot juice practically squirt out of her passage as he did so.
 
Rubbing his face down her chest, across her stomach, and finally between her legs, he shoved his tongue into her pussy, tasting her sweet honey once more. He had tasted it before, in the office where he had taken her virginity, but now, he wasn't rushed, and he wanted more of it. Might have been nice to have Na-chan here again, a part of him mused. He pushed that thought aside, ravaging her hot sex.
 
Motoko was panting and covered with a sheen of sweat. Small flashes of orgasms were flickering in her pussy, growing larger and larger as he assaulted her. Kami, why did I wait so long? she wondered. If I had only known, I would have jumped on him immediately! I would have even shoved Naru aside to have him, had I know…! the girl thought lustily. Well, I have him now, so it's ok, decided that part of her brain she had believed didn't exist.
 
Feeling his head between her wide-spread thighs, she realized something. Smiling hungrily, she reached over and pulled his hips over her chest and face, the hard length of his tool bumping her chin. Motoko gulped, a little nervous. I've never done this, but how hard can it be? she told herself. I just need to remember not to scratch him with my teeth, and Tsuruko suggested keeping my lips curled over them, so I guess I just need to… she tilted her head under, opening her mouth.
 
“Gah!” Keitaro gasped, raising his head from her sex as his tip was suddenly engulfed in warm, wet mouth. She's sucking me off, he identified the sensations from prior experience. Mo-chan is giving me head, he thought, feeling strangely smug about that. I hope she doesn't hurt me, a trickle of fear skittered past, but, she seems to have some sort of idea what she is doing, so… he lowered his head back to her sex, resuming his feasting.
 
Motoko was less sure what she was doing, but was more or less satisfied with the results. Hard to breathe like this, and he's so thick, she thought, trying to figure out the best way to suck on his dick. If he goes much deeper, I'll gag, she realized, feeling him twitch his hips, driving his wide crown deeper into her mouth. How much more is there? she wondered, using a hand to find out. Feeling how much of his shaft was still outside her mouth, she blinked. I…I barely have the tip in my mouth, and I am already having trouble, the girl thought, disappointed. Shinobu-chan isn't the only one who needs practice, she told herself. Keitaro jerked his hips a little harder, and his crown reached her throat. Motoko felt her gag reflex cut in, and desperately pushed him up, barely keeping herself under control.
 
Feeling her shove his hips off her, and hearing her cough harshly, Keitaro lifted himself up from between her legs, turning to look at her. Her face was red, and she was panting heavily. “Mo-chan? Are you ok?” he asked, worried about her.
 
“F…fine, Keitaro-sama,” she managed. “I…cough!...am embarrassed to say…cough!...I cannot properly please…cough!...you,” she added, gaining better control over her coughing. “I will practice,” she promised him.
 
“It's fine, Mo-chan,” he replied, his dick twitching, strands of her drool dripping from it.
 
“I should be able to take you completely,” she paused, but managed not to cough, “in my mouth,” she apologized. Keitaro licked his lips.
 
“It's fine, Mo-chan,” he repeated, carefully turning around so he was on top of her, face-to-face with her. He leaned down, kissing her tenderly. Motoko moaned into the kiss as he worked his tongue into her mouth. Minutes later, he broke the kiss.
 
“Keitaro-sama,” Motoko panted, smiling at him, “I can take you completely here,” she purred, guiding his tip to her entrance. Leering back, Keitaro pushed forward, her well-warmed-up sex opening for him. Still so tight, he thought happily, pushing himself into her as he stretched her. “Yes, Keitaro-sama,” she hissed, her body trembling as an orgasm rolled through her. Kami, yes!!!
 
With his dick well started on penetrating her, Keitaro moved his attentions back to her proud breasts, once more sucking and licking, rolling and tugging on her peaks. In short order, her breasts were covered in his drool, her nipples were crinkled up and his dick was assaulting her womb. Motoko was suffering orgasms of varying intensity, coming non-stop but at random intervals.
 
“Mo-chan,” panted Keitaro, his body arced up and his hips frantically pumping into her leaking sex, “cumming!” he grunted, holding himself deep as he blew.
 
“Kei-sama!” shrieked the girl, drooling as her eyes fluttered. She could feel each and every blast of his thick cum against her womb. Never before had she felt so much like a woman as she did at that instant. My husband is filling me with his seed, and I love it! was her last fully-rational thought before things went white.
 
When she was more or less back, she found that someone was gently brushing her face, neck, hair and chest. “Kei,” she mumbled, being mostly asleep.
 
“He's sleeping,” came a soft voice from beside her. Blinking in the dim light of the room, she found her sister kneeling beside the futon. Against her side, she felt Keitaro, one of his arms over her waist. “I see you got to enjoy your wedding night,” Tsuruko said, her tone a little teasing.
 
“Yes,” purred Motoko. Tsuruko caressed her cheek.
 
“Well, I will see you in the morning, sister,” she said, starting to rise. Motoko grabbed her hand.
 
“Stay with us?” she half-asked, half-begged. Tsuruko looked at her sister.
 
“Are you sure?” asked the elder sister. Motoko nodded.
 
“Yes,” she said. “Besides,” she added, her hand squeezing her sister's gently, “you're his concubine, aren't you?” she half-smiled. Tsuruko blinked before smiling slightly.
 
“Yes, I am,” she breathed, shrugging off her thin robe as Motoko carefully shifted to make room. It was tight, but as her sister settled in, close to her side, she felt a lot better. Together, the sisters began to drift off to sleep. Before they did, though, Motoko leaned over, kissing her sister softly on the lips, catching Tsuruko by surprise.
 
“Thank you, sister,” breathed Motoko before succumbing to sleep.
 
“My pleasure, Mo-chan,” Tsuruko murmured, wrapping her arms around her sister. This will be an interesting life, she thought, a small smile on her face as she followed her sister and husband into sleep.