Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 45

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“No place like home,” Keitaro mumbled as he followed his girls into the Hinata. Ahead of him, the girls were making a bee line for the spring, shedding clothing as they went, though they didn't drop the clothes to the floor. Instead, they draped them over their arms to be discarded in the laundry baskets in the changing room. Keitaro used his heel to close the door behind him. As usual, he was pack-mule for the girls, a half-dozen small bags over his shoulders.
 
“Hurry up and join us, Keitaro!” called Kitsune.
 
“Be right there,” he called back, setting the bags down on the couch. Moving over to the main phone, he checked the answering machine en route to retrieving the stack of mail from the slot by the gate. Shinobu had collected it for him, and Motoko had set it by the phone as the girls moved to the spring. Flipping through it, he set aside the bills, tossed the junk mail, and separated out the letters for the girls.
 
From there, he moved toward his room/office. Putting the letters for the girls aside, he put the bills in his `in' box. Seeing his cell phone sitting on his desk, he realized that he had forgotten it when he left for Kyoto. “Not like anyone calls me but the girls,” he mused aloud, glancing at the screen. Seeing a voicemail, he frowned. Wonder who that was? he thought.
 
Picking up the phone, he got into his voicemail, and discovered that Haitani had called him. Apparently, they had come to see him the day he had left for Kyoto, but missed the group. Listening to the message, he sighed. A guys' night out, eh? I don't know… he thought. Putting the phone back on his desk, he moved toward the spring. A hot spring full of naked, hot chicks, on the other hand, he grinned.
 
“Keitaro?” came Motoko's voice. Looking up, he saw his wife standing in the doorway, completely naked. His dick jerked upright, making his pants twitch. Motoko didn't even have a towel in hand. Her hair was tied up, ready for the hot spring, and Keitaro could only think of how good she felt in his arms and surrounding his cock. “I thought I would come get you,” she said, blushing slightly.
 
“Yeah,” he breathed, moving closer to her. “I was just coming,” he murmured, noting her erect nipples and crinkled areola. Motoko half-smothered a giggle.
 
“You came a lot already,” she purred, making Keitaro grin contentedly.
 
“Yeah,” he repeated, recalling the night before. He had consummated the union with his wife, falling asleep with her in his arms. He had awoken to fine Motoko still in his arms, and Tsuruko spooning with him. He would have enjoyed remaining in bed with the two a little longer, but it was not to be.
 
A light scratch at the door had preceded a visit from his other girls. Motoko and Tsuruko were awake by the time one of the Aoyama clan had come to check on the newly-weds. Both sisters had seemed to be considering staying in bed with him, but had reluctantly rose, dressed in the familiar hakamas and gi outfits, and gone to morning practice with the others of the clan style. Keitaro - finding Shinobu had talked her way into the kitchen at the Aoyama house so she could prepare a breakfast for her family - considered that the Aoyama household ran more closely to a monastery or boot camp than a house. He was glad he lived in the Hinata, and not in the Aoyama household.
 
Kanako had slipped into the dining room where he was enjoying a cup of coffee, and told him to follow her. Her tone and body language made him hurry after his sister. The two had arrived at the dojo where Motoko and Tsuruko had gone to do their morning routine. Gathered outside the doorway were Naru, Haruka, Mutsumi, Kitsune and Kaolla. Looking around, he didn't see Granny Hina. “What's going on?” he asked his girls quietly, seeing a few uptight-looking swordsmen barring the door to the dojo.
 
“Seems there's some disagreement about Motoko being in the dojo,” Kitsune murmured. Keitaro frowned.
 
“Why would they object to her being in her family dojo?” he wondered.
 
“Because she is no longer Aoyama,” came a firm voice from behind the group. Keitaro turned to see one of the elders who had been at the negotiation meeting approaching. “She is now an Urashima, and this dojo is for Aoyamas,” he explained.
 
“But, that's…!” began Keitaro.
 
“It is tradition, Urashima-san,” the man cut in smoothly. “Your wife's name has been removed from the family roll, as her family is now your family.”
 
“Perhaps our family should address this with your family,” Kanako suggested, her eyes cold.
 
“Kanako,” Haruka said, touching the younger girl's shoulder. “Where is Granny?” she asked, glancing around the assembled Hinata crew. No one knew.
 
“There is no need of that,” came Motoko's calm, collected voice. Keitaro saw his bride emerge from the hall. “It is our…their,” she corrected herself, “tradition. I will abide by that tradition,” she announced, offering the wooden bokken in her hand to the elder.
 
“Motoko-chan,” Keitaro said. For her to give up even a wooden sword because she married me… he thought. Motoko seemed to know what he was thinking.
 
“I value my husband above my sword,” she said clearly, “though I will keep both,” she added. Her posture and bearing spoke of nothing but pride and honor. Facing Keitaro, she smiled at him. “Is breakfast ready, husband?” she asked him, eyes warm.
 
“Well said, sister,” Tsuruko's voice sliced in before Keitaro could answer. Looking over Motoko's shoulder, he saw his concubine had exited the dojo as well. The eldest pure-blood twirled her bokken once as she extended it toward the elder. “I will not use a dojo that does not welcome my sister,” she said simply. “Let us have breakfast,” she said to the group at large.
 
“Shinobu was in the kitchen, so we should have a wonderful breakfast,” Kitsune said, seeing Tsuruko touch Motoko's shoulder. Smiling at Keitaro, Motoko and Kanako nudged him toward the dining room.
 
“What is going on here?” came the voice of Daizaburo, the head of the Aoyama clan appearing from around the corner of the dojo. He was wearing the same outfit as the others in his clan, and held a bokken in his hand.
 
“Nothing, elder,” Tsuruko said. “We were just going to breakfast,” she said. Daizaburo looked at the Aoyama standing in silence. His eyes fell on the two bokken the senior master held.
 
“Tsuruko, Motoko,” he said firmly, “are those your bokken?” he asked.
 
“Yes,” both girls replied.
 
“Why aren't you doing your morning drills?” he asked sternly. Tsuruko looked him in the eye.
 
“Because our traditions have barred my sister from her own dojo, great uncle,” said the elder. “And I will not use a dojo where my sister isn't welcome,” she repeated herself. Her great uncle stared back at her.
 
“You are now the heir of the Shinmei-ryu school, Tsuruko,” he said, “and therefore, you are also the senior instructor. Your place is in the dojo.”
 
“I am well aware of my place,” Tsuruko replied. “And I am also aware of my sister's place.”
 
“Motoko is of the Urashima clan now, Tsuruko,” Daizaburo reminded her. “The Shinmei-ryu style is for the Aoyama, not the Urashima. It has been this way for hundreds of generations. You know that.”
 
“Yes, we know that,” agreed Tsuruko. “But just because it is tradition does not mean that we must blindly follow it. Her husband has not only requested that she not abandon the family art, but had encouraged her to pursue it. Given Motoko's potential, I - as senior instructor - will not waste her potential for a tradition that does not served our clan's best interests. Until this matter is resolved to my satisfaction, I will not use the family dojo.”
 
Daizaburo matched stares with the older sister. After a moment, he glanced at the Hinata crew, then at his students and instructors. “We will discuss this,” he said, turning. “For today, I will lead the exercises. Take your places,” he said to the Aoyama assembled. Nearly instantly, the group rushed into the dojo, and moments later, the Hinata crew heard the swoosh! and calls of the students doing their drills.
 
“Heh,” came an amused sound from the corner of the dojo. Blinking, Keitaro saw Granny Hina standing there, cup of tea in hand. She was wearing a kimono, though her white hair was loose down her back. The smirk on her lips was classic Granny Hina. Turning toward her group, she smiled. “Shinobu says breakfast is ready,” she said, sauntering away. The girls heard the faint sound of her laughter drifting back on the breeze.
 
After breakfast, the group had taken a guided tour of the Aoyama ancestral home, meeting some of the clan members and hearing stories of how the sisters had grown up. Hina had tagged along, sharing bits and pieces of her experiences with Yayoi. Daizaburo found the group about mid-morning, apparently wanting to pull Tsuruko away to discuss her stance on Motoko, but instead finding himself dragged along by Hina.
 
After lunch, the group had found itself being herded toward the train station by Hina, who seemed to be working on a schedule that none of them could grasp. As they rode back on the express train, Hina hustled Haruka and Kanako off to speak privately, leaving the other girls to pass the time. Keitaro found himself sitting with Motoko beside him, and Tsuruko and Shinobu in the sets facing them. Kitsune, Naru and Mutsumi were playing a card game while Kaolla slept.
 
As they rode, Keitaro had discovered that the room where they had slept had been the room that Tsuruko and Motoko had shared since childhood. He had been a little unsure of how he felt about taking her in her childhood bedroom, but Motoko had quietly assured him that it was a good end to her previous life. The fact that Tsuruko had been there too was also a plus to her view of things.
 
Shinobu had been very supportive of the first step of the grand plan, though Motoko and Tsuruko both knew that she wished she could have been the bride. While she would be a bride in the Molmolian ceremony, it wasn't the same as being a bride in a traditional Japanese wedding. Motoko had whispered to her that she would be happy to have Shinobu take their man to a shrine for a non-binding marriage if she so wished. Shinobu had thanked her for the thought, but told her that if the wedding was non-binding, it wasn't worth doing. Motoko could understand the sentiment.
 
Now, they were home, and the girls were in the hot spring, waiting on him. And right in front of him was his wife. Keitaro grasped her upper arms in his hands and pulled her to him for a kiss. Motoko did not resist in any way. Kissing his wife, he realized that for all her inexperience, she was enthusiastic and a fast learner. She was also panting when they broke the kiss. “Perhaps we should delay our baths,” Motoko suggested, her tone sultry. Silently, she reached down and caressed his hard dick.
 
“Sounds good to me,” he agreed, gripping her tight ass cheeks in his hands and pulling her hips hard to his. Motoko sighed happily as she ground her hips to his. After a moment, she pulled back a little, the better to remove his pants and get at what she wanted. Keitaro felt her pull down his zipper and reach into his boxers. “Right here?” he asked, a little surprised.
 
“Yes,” Motoko husked back, bringing his dick out, her soft, warm hands stroking him fondly. “Or on the floor, or on the table, or on the balcony, or in the street, or on the train…” she smiled suggestively.
 
“I…” began Keitaro, his fingers touching her wet sex, only to have a knock come from the front door. The two froze for a moment, then groaned. Motoko regretfully tucked his dick back in his pants, irritation clearly showing on her face.
 
“Get rid of whoever is there,” she said, looking into his eyes, “or we will,” she promised. Keitaro nodded. He was no more fond of being interrupted than she was. “I'm going to the spring,” she sighed. Before she turned, she kissed him again. “Remember, hurry,” she winked at her husband. Keitaro nodded.
 
Don't have to tell me that, he thought, moving toward the door, his hard dick not helping any. “Yes, can I help you?” he said, opening the door. Seeing who was there, he blinked. “What are you two doing here?” he asked the two.
 
“Didn't you get our message?” asked Haitani. Keitaro sort of recalled the message.
 
“About the guys' night out thing?” he asked. Both nodded. “Um, sorry, but I can't tonight,” he began.
 
“Not tonight,” Shirai cut him off. “This Saturday,” he corrected.
 
“We've already got the arrangements made, so be there,” Haitani added.
 
“I don't know if I will be free…” Keitaro tried again.
 
“Keitaro! Hurry up!” came the voice of Naru.
 
“Ok!” he called back. Looking at his two friends, he made a snap call. “Sure, I'll see what I can do,” he half-promised. “Hate to run, but we're kind of busy; business and all,” he said.
 
“Fine, fine,” Haitani raised his hands. “Eight o'clock at the train station, got it?”
 
“Yeah, got it,” Keitaro said, nearly slamming the door in their faces. Turning, he took two steps toward the hall that led to the hot spring when he saw Naru and Kitsune watching from the mouth of the hallway. Neither were wearing a stitch of clothes.
 
“Those two, hm,” Naru hummed, frowning slightly.
 
“Been kind of curious of late,” Kitsune nodded, eyes squinted dangerously.
 
“They just wanted me to go out drinking with them,” Keitaro shrugged. Both girls latched onto his arms, pulling him toward the changing room.
 
“Is that what they said,” murmured Kitsune.
 
“I'll think of some reason to bow out,” Keitaro promised his two girls.
 
“Probably better to go,” Naru said, working with Kitsune to strip Keitaro naked in moments. Once more, they led him into the bathing area. “It will keep them out of our hair, anyway,” she suggested.
 
“What's this?” asked Haruka, from the spring.
 
“Those two idiot friends of his want him to go drinking with them,” Naru said. The girls exchanged looks.
 
“Go, Keitaro,” Haruka said. “It will be easier to get them out of our hair now, rather than later,” she explained.
 
“Yes, they are best dealt with quickly,” Kanako said, already mentally assembling her disguise she would wear to shadow them. No way was she letting Keitaro out of her sight with those two losers involved.
 
“But, I wanted to spend the day with you girls,” Keitaro protested. The girls exchanged smiles.
 
“It won't hurt you to spend a couple of hours away from us,” Kitsune said. “Besides, we girls like to have our little girl talks from time to time, you know?” she suggested. “Saturday evening, right?”
 
“That's what they said,” Keitaro confirmed. The girls exchanged looks.
 
“Yes, go out drinking with them for an hour or two,” Haruka nodded after a moment. “We'll call you when we're done with our girls' night in,” grinned his cousin and lover.
 
“If you're sure,” he sighed. Haruka nodded.
 
“That will give us just enough time,” she said, not making him feel any better.
 
“Time to do what?” he asked suspiciously. Haruka just gave him a friendly smile.
 
“Nothing,” she said with flagrant dishonesty. Knowing better than to pursue that, Keitaro settled into the spring.
 
“This beats that old tub,” he thought aloud. The girls were nearly crowding around him.
 
“Yes, it does,” agreed Naru. “We're sorry about that, by the way,” she added. Keitaro waved it off.
 
“It's fine!” he assured them. Blinking, he looked closer. “Um, is Su sleeping?” he wondered. Mutsumi, nearest to the girl, glanced over.
 
“Yes, she's out cold,” confirmed the Okinawan. Keitaro frowned.
 
“She never sleeps,” he noted. “Hope she's feeling ok,” he worried. Naru frowned slightly. He's right, she thought, and come to think of it, she's been sleeping a lot the last couple of days. Wonder why?
 
-
 
“Keitaro! Over here!” called out Haitani, waving. The former ronin waved back making his way to his two friends. Keitaro was not very enthusiastic about spending the evening with his two friends. I guess I haven't spent a lot of time with anyone but the girls in the last few years, he mused, but then, the girls are a lot more pleasant to spend time with of late… His dick twitched a little, recalling just how very `pleasant' it was to be with the girls of late. Besides, I'm a married man now. I think I should be with my wife; and concubine…and brides-to-be, he found himself smiling as he stopped before his two friends.
 
“Wow, look at you,” Shirai said, motioning to Keitaro's clothes. The young man blinked, looking at his outfit, but not seeing anything out of place. Kanako and Haru picked these clothes out, so what's wrong with it? he wondered. “You look almost respectable,” Shirai added.
 
“Oh, well…um,” Keitaro shrugged. “You're wearing your university jacket, Haitani,” he groped. It was true - his childhood friend was wearing a jacket with his university's patch on the breast. Keitaro had been set up with jeans and a polo shirt by his girls. Shirai was in jeans and a tee shirt, looking more the high school delinquent than college student. “Uh, did you graduate yet?” Keitaro wondered.
 
“Next spring,” Haitani replied. It would be his fifth year, but better late than never, he told himself.
 
“Oh,” Keitaro said, the three boarding the train they needed. “Shirai, how are things going for you?” he asked, striving for casual small talk. He couldn't fully push the knowledge that all his girls would likely be preparing to spend a leisurely evening in the hot spring right about then.
 
“Next spring, too,” the short, fat one replied. “I've got a job waiting for me, so…” he shrugged. “How about you, former three-year ronin?” he asked.
 
“Well, I'm sort of in an odd position,” Keitaro replied, scratching the back of his head, “I'm both student and assistant professor, so it could be a while before I get my degree, though I am listed as a honorary doctorate holder when I lecture about the temple,” he began.
 
“What?!” demanded Haitani.
 
“Honorary doctorate?!” sputtered Shirai.
 
“Well, yeah,” Keitaro confirmed. His two friends glowered at him.
 
“Some people are so lucky,” Shirai muttered sourly.
 
“No kidding!” huffed Haitani. The two exchanged looks.
 
“So, how are the girls doing?” asked Shirai. “You and Naru still going out together?” he asked.
 
“Um, yeah, sort of,” Keitaro replied. Does it count as `going out together' if I'm with all the girls? he wondered. I guess it does; maybe, he decided.
 
“Didn't I see you with Motoko the other day?” challenged Haitani. Keitaro nodded.
 
“She had some errands to run,” he explained. His two friends traded glances. Hearing the station announcement, they hustled Keitaro off the train. Ten minutes later, they were in a fairly busy bar. From the exchanges between his two friends and the staff, he was sure that the two were regulars there. With a beer in front of him and a plate of snacks, his two friends urged him to drink up.
 
-
 
“Mm, this feels so good,” sighed Kitsune, settling into the hot spring. The girls had enjoyed a delicious meal and were now settling into the spring for a girls' night in.
 
“Yes,” agreed Tsuruko happily.
 
“If Keitaro were here, it would be perfect,” Shinobu said softly. All the girls shared that sentiment.
 
“What do you suppose those two twits want with him?” Naru wondered.
 
“Nothing worth his time, I'm sure,” Kanako answered darkly.
 
“Hey, this is our `girl time',” Kitsune said, “don't spoil it by bringing up the idiot duo.”
 
“You're right,” Naru said. Besides, we have those trackers on Keitaro, and Su bugged his cell phone, so he should be safe enough for a couple of hours, she reminded herself. Her eyes flickered over to the blonde Molmolian princess, who was once more sleeping. This time, she was leaning against Motoko's shoulders.
 
“So, any idea what we're doing next, Haruka?” asked Kitsune.
 
“Granny hasn't said,” Haruka shrugged, “but I think we're going to be going to Okinawa before long,” she suggested. All the girls turned to look at Mutsumi. She blinked at them. “Well?” Haruka asked the busty girl, “has this requirement of yours been met yet?”
 
“I think so,” Mutsumi said, sunny and upbeat as always. “I should know for sure next week,” she added happily.
 
“Just what is this requirement, Mutsumi?” asked a curious Motoko. Mutsumi giggled behind a hand.
 
“That's a secret,” she answered playfully. The girls groaned at the answer, and Naru splashed the Turtle priestess with mock-disgust.
 
“You and the Molmolians…” she scoffed. Turning to Shinobu, she studied the girl. “Just what did you and Su do over there, anyway?” asked the girl.
 
“Nothing much,” Shinobu said thoughtfully. “We met with the king and queens - and prince Lamba Lu and Amalla, of course! - then went over to one of their public buildings and did some paperwork,” continued the young domestic. “After that, I had some sort of physical or something at one of their temples and Su and I spent a half hour kneeling in front of some sort of idol or something.”
 
“Sounds like ritual observances mixed with monarchial traditions,” Haruka noted.
 
“I have no idea, Haruka-san,” Shinobu said politely. “After that, we had supper with Lamba and Amalla, then Amalla and some sort of priestess or shaman painted a bunch of lines on us before we spent the night under the moon.”
 
“Wow!” grinned Kitsune, “that must have been some experience,” she noted.
 
“What did they draw on you?” wondered Naru.
 
“Just lines or were they runes, glyphs or characters?” Haruka asked, curious.
 
“Why under the moon?” Motoko wondered, glancing at the still-sleeping Su.
 
“Um,” Shinobu began, “I didn't see what they drew, really, since the stuff they used didn't seem to have any color to it. It didn't seem like anything more than a pattern of lines. I'm sorry, Haruka-san, I should have paid more attention,” she apologized. Haruka waved the apology aside.
 
“It's fine, Shinobu-chan,” she assured the girl. “Just my curiosity acting up,” she smiled. “And don't call me `-san', Shinobu,” she added. “We're all equals now; or will be shortly,” she reminded them. Shinobu blushed slightly, nodding.
 
“Ok, Haruka,” she managed. “As for why under the moon, Su said it was to get the blessing of their gods,” she explained.
 
“For a race so advanced, they sure have some odd hold-overs,” Naru mused.
 
“Almost pagan,” Haruka nodded. Shinobu shifted a little, blushing more.
 
“It…um…was kind of comfortable to sleep in the open air. There weren't any insects or anything, and the breeze off the ocean felt good, too,” she recalled. Kanako watched her carefully.
 
“Something you aren't telling us, Shinobu?” she asked the girl. Shinobu fidgeted a little.
 
“No, not really,” she whispered.
 
“I doubt that,” Kitsune grinned, scuttling closer to the smaller girl. “Come on; you can tell us,” wheedled the fox, stroking Shinobu's face, “just us girls here,” she whispered to Shinobu. The domestic heart of the Hinata peeked at Su's sleeping form.
 
“Something happened between you and Su, didn't it?” stated Kanako.
 
“N…not really,” Shinobu denied desperately.
 
“Spill it or I'll tickle you,” warned Kitsune, wiggling her fingers threateningly.
 
“It's just…” Shinobu trailed off for a moment, blushing deeper, “I had some…erotic dreams while we were sleeping on the patio, and…I…fingered myself in my sleep,” she whispered.
 
“Aw!” cooed Kitsune, hugging the girl, “that's nothing to be ashamed of, sugar,” she assured the girl. Kami knows most of us girls have been doing that for the last few years, she thought. Her own desires had worn out a couple of `egg' vibrators and a dildo or two. From what she had seen, heard and smelled, the other girls had been doing the same sort of thing, by one means or another.
 
“I…” Shinobu broke off, shaking her head. I think I touched Su, too! she couldn't say what she was thinking. She had awoken to find that her hand was covered in her juices, her pussy sensitive and warm, but more surprising to her was that Su's pussy was shiny as well. The younger princess's hands were not covered in girl-cum, which left Shinobu with little other conclusion than that she had molested her young friend. It mildly bothered her that she didn't feel guilty about it. And then, Amalla was there when I woke up, too… recalled the girl.
 
“What can we expect in Okinawa, Mutsumi?” Naru was asking the Turtle Girl.
 
“Nothing too fancy,” shrugged Mutsumi. “At sunset, we'll all go to the temple, exchange our vows, and then have sex,” she smiled in anticipation. Naru blinked.
 
“We? You mean you and Keitaro, right?” she asked. Mutsumi hummed.
 
“All of us will be there,” Mutsumi began, “as for who will exchange vows, it will be the three of us,” she answered. Naru blinked.
 
“Three?” she wondered. Mutsumi nodded.
 
“You're marrying us, too, aren't you Na-chan?” she pressed. “We promised when we were kids,” reminded the busty priestess. Naru considered that. “Besides, we're all lovers already, so why not make it formal?” reasoned the girl.
 
“You mean you're marrying Naru, too?” Kitsune asked. Mutsumi nodded.
 
“If she accepts,” confirmed Mutsumi.
 
“Your religion allows multiple marriage?” Tsuruko asked. Mutsumi shrugged.
 
“Actually, we don't have any rules about that kind of stuff,” she said. “There are only a half dozen or so laws total,” shared the girl.
 
“What are the laws, then?” Motoko asked. It did make her curious, considering their circumstances.
 
“Well, first the wedding must be held in the temple,” began the girl.
 
“Logical,” Kanako nodded.
 
“The bride or brides must meet the requirement for eligibility to marry,” continued Mutsumi.
 
“What is the requirement?” asked Tsuruko. Mutsumi smiled, but shook her head.
 
“The couple - or group - must exchange the oaths equally, at which point, the man adds the woman's family name to his,” she continued, not answering the question about requirements.
 
“So, a matriarchal social structure,” Haruka murmured. Mutsumi nodded.
 
“Everything passes through the women's lines,” she confirmed. “Inheritances, lineage, standing - all through the women.”
 
“Even in modern times?” asked Kitsune. Mutsumi nodded.
 
“Yes, but you have to understand, we of the Turtle clan have become a `hidden' society, if you will, since the Aoyama nearly destroyed us, so outwardly, we adopt the mores of the times, but in private, we remain true to our own heritage.” Tsuruko and Motoko bowed their heads slightly at the reminder of their family's mistake.
 
“And after the vows?” asked Shinobu.
 
“Then they get the blessing from the presiding priestess and it's time to enjoy their union,” smiled Mutsumi.
 
“No reception or feast or anything?” asked Kanako. Mutsumi smiled at the younger Urashima.
 
“If they wish, but usually, the newly-weds prefer to receive each other,” she tittered playfully. The girls all considered that, and had to agree that if a choice was between having Keitaro and having a reception, they would all choose to take Keitaro to bed.
 
“What about children?” asked Shinobu curiously. “Will they be Urashima or Otohime?” she asked.
 
“Otohime and Narusegawa in public,” Haruka cut in. “But in the family registries, they will be listed as Urashima and Otohime,” the woman predicted. Mutsumi nodded.
 
“But, what about Naru's children? Won't her family expect them to be Narusegawa?” asked Kitsune. Naru glanced at her friend.
 
“It's fine, Kit,” she said. “My children will be Urashima,” she said softly.
 
“Keitaro won't make an issue of that, Naru,” Motoko said. “I mean, he faced down my fam…former family,” she corrected herself clearly, “to make sure that Tsuruko's children would be Aoyama, so I don't think he will insist that your children bear his name.”
 
“I want them to,” Naru said softly, leaning back to look at the stars. If I wasn't such a head-case before, our children would be Urashimas. So, why not keep that small part of what could have been? reasoned the girl. She was finding that her newly-stable emotional and mental state was actually enjoyable.
 
“You are still my sister, Motoko, no matter what Elder says,” Tsuruko said softy, squeezing her younger sister's shoulder.
 
“Speaking of that,” Haruka slipped in, “you seem to have a problem in the ranks about that issue. Anything we can do to help, Tsu-chan?” she asked, grinning at her former rival.
 
“While I thank you for your offer, Haru-chan,” she returned the playful tease, “this is a matter between me and the elders. Hina-sama wisely refrained from interfering, and I must ask you follow her lead. I will deal with this,” Tsuruko's voice was firm and confident.
 
“Even if you have to pound your own clan into submission?” grinned Haruka. Tsuruko smiled.
 
“Even if I must force my will on them,” she agreed.
 
“Well, you can count on me, should you need the slightest bit of help with the pounding,” Haruka said eagerly.
 
“I, as well,” Motoko concurred. Tsuruko glanced at the other girls.
 
“It is obvious how this mess got started,” she said humorously. “Our two families share the worst of our traits, and are both far too much alike for our own good.”
 
“And just think: our lines are going to be merged when Mo-chan starts having kids,” Haruka snickered gleefully. Motoko blinked, blushing, though her lips were tilted in a soft smile.
 
“Kami help us all,” Naru said, theatrically looking skyward.
 
“Speaking of that,” Kanako glanced at Mutsumi, “what are you going to do with that fertility idol you took from Keitaro's office?” she asked.
 
Motoko and Naru blinked, whipping their heads around to stare at Kanako and Mutsumi. “Fertility idol?” asked Naru.
 
“From Keitaro's office?” Motoko asked breathlessly. The two found themselves peeking at each other.
 
“Yeah,” Haruka grinned at the two, “apparently, Seta accidentally brought back a fertility idol from one of his digs. Mutsumi recognized it. Supposed to make any woman having sex in its presence more fertile, or something similar,” she shared. From the look of things, those two had sex with Kei-kun in his office, she thought amusedly. Wonder if they are pregnant, too?
 
“It's not a guaranteed thing, just a bit of a helper,” Mutsumi said, though her smile seemed a little suspect. “And I want to plant it here, in the Hinata,” she answered the original question.
 
“Plant it? It grows?” wondered Kitsune.
 
“No, but such things take root, not unlike a tree. The longer they are there, the more stable and powerful they become. So, I want to settle the idol next to the Urashima family shrine beyond the Annex.”
 
“Wait a minute, sugar,” Kitsune blinked, “the Urashima shrine is behind the Annex?” Mutsumi nodded.
 
“Yes,” she confirmed. “Didn't you know?” she asked them. The girls shook their heads. “Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned it, then,” she mused to herself.
 
“How did you know about that, Mutsumi?” asked Haruka.
 
“Granny Hina showed it to me, Kei-kun and Na-chan when we were children,” Mutsumi answered. “You knew about it, didn't you, Haruka?” asked Mutsumi. Haruka nodded.
 
“Yeah, Granny told me about it when mom died,” she said. “We put her ashes at the base of the shrine,” Haruka said softly. Unnoticed, under the surface of the spring, her hand rubbed her lower belly, between her bellybutton and pubic bone. I need to take care of that, she reminded herself.
 
“Oh,” was the best that Kitsune could come up with.
 
“What do you do to `plant' the idol?” asked Haruka, understanding the need to move the conversation away from the topic of her mother.
 
“There's a simple ceremony, you orient the idol, and leave it alone,” Mutsumi smiled. “Mom will do the actual ceremony, though, since she is senior to me,” added the girl, “if it is ok with Kei-kun and you all.”
 
The girls exchanged looks. “Um, yeah, I guess,” Motoko said, blushing a little. Guess we will have a large family, thought the new wife. Her eyes met Tsuruko's eyes. Seeing her sister's eyes, she made a decision. “Mutsumi, is there a way to enhance the idol's effects?” asked the younger sister. Mutsumi hummed, considering the question.
 
“There might be, but I think you won't need to worry about that,” she said, offering the two a confident smile. “Kei-kun shares his affections freely,” smiled the girl happily.
 
“Yes, he does,” Naru murmured. Did he get Motoko and I pregnant that time? If he did, then… she thought about it. I guess it won't make a difference, since I can finish my studies for my degree before I would give birth, decided the girl. But if Mo-chan is pregnant, she will have a hard time getting into Todai. Her eyes slid over to consider the younger girl.
 
“Um, sempais?” Shinobu's soft, meek voice interrupted her thoughts.
 
“What is it, sugar?” Kitsune asked. All the older girls were smiling fondly at Shinobu.
 
“I…I need to practice so I can take Keitaro all the way in my mouth,” she blurted out. “Can you show me how to do that?” she begged.
 
“So, you want to deep-throat him?” smiled Kitsune evilly. Shinobu was blushing, but nodded nonetheless.
 
“I want to be able to be with him even if I can't use my…pussy,” she gulped nervously. “Please? Show me how to do it?” she appealed to her elders.
 
The girls looked at each other, wondering why Shinobu automatically assumed they knew how to do that. Even so, none of them wanted to break Shinobu's trust in them. “It's more a question of learning to control your gag reflex than anything else,” Haruka said calmly.
 
“I…I know,” Shinobu said, “but I don't have anything his size to practice on.” The older girls looked back and forth for a moment.
 
“I can help you out with that, sugar,” Kitsune said a moment later. She suspected that she was the only one with a dildo that was close enough to Keitaro's size to be of use to Shinobu. Shinobu bowed her head to Kitsune.
 
“Thank you, Kitsune-sempai!” she almost squealed. Keitaro, I will master taking you in my mouth, promise! she silently vowed.
 
“I will teach you some mental discipline exercises, if you wish, Shinobu,” Motoko offered. And I will need to practice that skill as well, she thought. Perhaps Shinobu and I can help each other with this? considered the swordswoman.
 
“So,” Haruka said a moment later, “anything else we need to compare notes on, girls?” grinned the cousin of their shared male.