Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 46

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Keitaro blinked, seeing a fresh beer land in front of him. Is that the third one? Or the fifth one? he tried to recall. Every time he turned his back, the beer seemed to regenerate itself. He hadn't intended to stay this long, but Shirai and Haitani just wouldn't shut up. And since the two were buying the food and beer, it was hard to just leave. Besides, it has been a while since I last talked with them, he reasoned, sipping his beer.
 
“So, what's it like?” insisted Haitani. Keitaro blinked.
 
“What's what like?” he wondered, not recalling what he had been asked.
 
“Being surrounded by hot girls, of course,” Shirai said, sipping his beer. “Aoyama looks so hot in a miniskirt and twin ponytails,” he said, grinning at Keitaro. Keitaro grinned in response.
 
“Yeah, she does,” he nodded.
 
“What's she look like naked?” Haitani asked.
 
“Even better,” Keitaro replied before blinking. Did I just say…?
 
“Keitaro, you dog!” laughed Haitani. “You've been peeking at the girls in the bath!”
 
“No I haven't!” he insisted.
 
“Then how do you know how she looks naked?” challenged Shirai. Keitaro looked at his childhood friend.
 
“Because I do,” he said.
 
“Peeking on them,” scoffed Haitani.
 
“No! We bathe together now,” Keitaro defended himself. Dimly, he felt like he had said something wrong, but he couldn't figure out what he might have said wrong.
 
“They bathe with you?!” blurted Shirai. “Why would they do that?”
 
“Um, because they do,” Keitaro said, grabbing his beer and taking a slow swallow to buy some time.
 
“You're making that up,” denied Shirai.
 
“Yeah, I agree,” chimed in Haitani. “These are the same girls who knock you through walls for just looking at them wrong. Why would they let you bathe with them, Keitaro?”
 
“It's not like that's a big deal or anything,” Keitaro said. “Since I'm gonna be marrying them,” he said. The two young men opposite him froze.
 
“Marrying?”
 
“Them?”
 
Keitaro, feeling a little buzzed, nodded. “Yeah,” he confirmed. The silence from the two began to seep into his awareness. Maybe I said something wrong, he thought, that strange feeling of needing to shut up growing stronger. Fumbling for his cell phone, he looked at the display. Two text messages and a video clip were waiting. Focusing himself, he read the two text messages - one from Kanako, the other from Shinobu. Both girls wanted the same thing.
 
Smiling at the thought of the two, he loaded the video and watched it. Seeing what the short clip showed, he sucked in a breath. Watching it again, he knew he had to get home immediately - if not sooner.
 
“Holy shit!” breathed Shirai. Keitaro flinched, snapping his phone closed. Shirai was leaning over one shoulder, Haitani over the other, both watching the video clip.
 
“I…gotta go,” Keitaro said, standing. After a slight problem finding his balance, he hurried out the door, leaving the two stunned friends behind, mouths hanging open.
 
“Did…did we really see that?” breathed Shirai.
 
“I don't know…” replied Haitani faintly, “but if it was a hallucination, it was really detailed!” Looking at each other, they knew that they had a new masturbatory visual.
 
“Yeah…”
 
Shirai turned to Haitani. “We should help him back to the Hinata,” he said, slowly smiling.
 
“Yes…we should help our friend home,” Haitani agreed, his own smile ear-to-ear.
 
“Stop drooling long enough to pay your tab,” said the waitress, handing the two the bill. Looking at it, Shirai winced.
 
“Isn't this a little high?” he asked, reaching for his wallet.
 
“You wanted the beer your friend got to have a little `extra' kick, so you have to pay for the liquor,” the waitress said, unimpressed by the half-argument. Haitani reached for his wallet, and when there were enough bills, they hurried after Keitaro.
 
It helped that they knew where he was heading. It also helped that they were steadier than Keitaro. So, they caught up with him about a third of the way back to the Hinata. With a great show of camaraderie, they helped him back to the Hinata. Much as he would prefer not to have their help, he knew he probably needed it.
 
When the trio reached the Hinata, Keitaro opened the door and stepped inside. Haitani and Shirai glanced at each other before following him in. The young landlord was not perfectly steady on his feet, so they figured that their help was a valid reason to enter the dorm. Taking an arm each, they headed toward the room they were pretty sure was his room.
 
“Wonder where the girls are?” murmured Haitani.
 
“They couldn't still be in the bath, could they?” Shirai replied softly.
 
“Hello? I'm back!” yelled out Keitaro. Shirai and Haitani blanched.
 
“Keitaro?” came an immediate reply. “I was getting a little worried, since…” the voice stopped cold. Haitai and his friend looked forward, seeing a nearly-naked Kitsune glaring at them.
 
“Kitsune? Is something wrong?” Naru's voice came from the top of the stairs. “You…” her voice also stopped.
 
“Oh, we have visitors!” came Mutsumi's cheerful voice. Looking up, the two saw Mutsumi standing beside Naru, her robe open and half-off her shoulder, while Naru was wearing panties, a hair band and her glasses. There was murder in Naru's eyes.
 
“Keitaro, I…EEK!” shrieked Shinobu, coming around the corner of the hallway from the changing room. She was naked, and seeing the two men, she covered herself, beet red with embarrassment.
 
“N…no! You got it all wrong!” Shirai tried to defuse the situation.
 
“Shinobu!” Motoko's unmistakable voice roared through the house. A flash of black leapt from the landing of the second floor, to land just behind the three men.
 
“Intruders, hmm?” came a dark, dangerous voice from just behind Kitsune. Kanako emerged from Keitaro's room, tying her robe shut. Her expression made Naru seem like a happy party-animal.
 
“Here, Shinobu,” said a tall, black-haired woman, gently placing a robe around Shinobu. “Help Keitaro into his room, will you?” the tall woman asked, straightening. As she did so, the two saw a shiny sword in her hand. Looking at her, they instinctively knew that she was related to Motoko.
 
“S…sorry!” the two nearly sobbed as they abandoned Keitaro and frantically rushed the door. Shinobu wrapped her arms around Keitaro, guiding him toward his room. She didn't look back.
 
“Sorry, but this exit is closed,” Haruka said firmly, standing in the doorway. She was wearing a simple, one-piece sundress. But the look in her eyes was enough to make the two literally fall on their faces.
 
“Please don't kill us!” begged Haitani.
 
“Silence, foul creature,” spat Motoko, a black katana blade tip uncomfortably close to his neck. The samurai girl was in a robe, as was her sister. “Kitsune, you and Naru should get dressed before we deal with these two,” suggested the swordswoman.
 
“Right, Mo-chan,” Kitsune said, giving the two groveling men a disdainful sniff before turning toward her room.
 
“Mu-chan, close your robe,” Naru said, moving toward her own room.
 
“We should let Shinobu tend to Keitaro for the moment,” Kanako said, producing a bundle of rope, “she need not witness what is about to happen,” the younger sister smiled unpleasantly.
 
“M…mery,” cried Haitani.
 
“No,” came the unified answer from the girls.
 
“Bind them,” Motoko ordered, and before the two could even say a single word, they were bound and gagged. Haruka laughed softly as they were dragged out to the side yard by Tsuruko and Motoko. Unceremoniously, the two were tossed to the grass, bound tight and gagged by Kanako's somewhat-suspect skills.
 
“Sorry for the delay,” Kitsune said, appearing in a robe, eyes squinted into her fox-mask.
 
“Ok, we're decent,” Naru said, she and Mutsumi re-appearing. “Let's kill these two and be done with it,” she huffed.
 
“Na-chan,” chided Mutsumi.
 
“Come on, Mu-chan,” protested Naru. “These two twerps traumatized Shinobu! They deserve to be hung upside down by their balls and roasted alive!”
 
“Hmm,” mused Mutsumi, “they did embarrass her,” she admitted.
 
“Embarrass? Did Shinobu make some delicious embarrass?” came Su's sleepy voice. The group blinked as a stark-naked Su stumbled past on the wooden walkway, eyes closed. “My wife makes the most delicious embarrass in the world,” yawned Su, clearly not aware of anything.
 
“Su,” sighed Kitsune, taking the girl's shoulder, “you'll catch cold wandering around like that,” she chided, guiding the girl inside the Hinata. Everyone stared at the blonde Molmolian. Almost as if their stares were visible, the women of the Hinata turned their collective glares on the two prisoners. Both men tried to beg for mercy, but they were too well gagged to speak; and too well bound to even wiggle.
 
“Perverts,” snapped Naru, her legendary temper climbing toward violence like a nuclear reaction climbing toward an explosion. Kanako had almost-visible energy crackling around her fists, and the way that the two Aoyama sisters were toying with their drawn steel terrorized the two to their very deepest core.
 
“Su's sleeping now,” Kitsune said, returning to the group. “I'm getting a little worried about, actually,” she shared.
 
“We will address that after this issue,” Motoko said firmly. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Shinobu's indigo hair at the corner of the stairs. Swiftly moving over to the girl - who was hiding behind the corner of the hallway - she gently stroked Shinobu's cheek. “Are you ok, Shinobu?” asked the wife.
 
“I'm ok,” Shinobu said. “But, um, I think they got Keitaro drunk,” she said, frowning slightly. Motoko turned to stare balefully at the two.
 
“Did they, now?” she said. Looking back at Shinobu, she smiled at the girl. “Don't worry - we will deal with these miscreants,” promised the girl. “How much redress do you desire?” asked the samurai. Shinobu gulped, all to aware that if she gave Motoko a flippant answer like `I want them neutered,' she would get exactly that.
 
“I…I'm ok,” she said, giving Motoko a small smile.
 
“Are you sure?” pressed Motoko. “They viewed your naked body without permission. You would be fully within your rights to have them beaten and publically humiliated for such an affront to your honor,” noted the younger sister.
 
“I know,” Shinobu said softly. “But…they're still Keitaro's friends…” she trailed off, looking up at Motoko. Sighing fondly, Motoko - mindful of the bared Hinata blade in her hands - drew Shinobu into a warm, reassuring hug.
 
“You are a better person than I, Shinobu,” she whispered to the young domestic. Shinobu returned the hug. Releasing the girl, Motoko couldn't help but kiss Shinobu on the forehead. “Keep an eye on our Keitaro, Shinobu,” she murmured, giving Shinobu's hair a final stroke as she moved back to the two prisoners.
 
“Well? We killing them?” grinned Kitsune.
 
“Perhaps,” Motoko said. “Shinobu may not wish them permanently maimed,” she said, giving the two a stern look, “but I will not let their trespass go unpunished, either.”
 
“So, what are we going to do?” asked Naru impatiently. She was rubbing her knuckles menacingly.
 
“I say we rock torture them for a week,” Kanako offered.
 
“Emasculate them,” Tsuruko said firmly.
 
“You girls are certainly blood-thirsty,” noted Haruka.
 
“Oh! You're pretty good with a whip, aren't you, Haruka?” Kitsune grinned, recalling how skilled the older woman was with a bullwhip. Haruka shrugged.
 
“Just a little something I picked up,” she demurred. “But first,” she turned her attention to the two, “what did you get Keitaro drunk for?”
 
“You heard that?” marveled Motoko. Haruka gave her a small nod. Her hearing is incredibly sharp, Motoko silently noted. She wanted to learn as much as she could about the future head of her clan. Hearing some sounds from the two, Motoko recalled that they were in the middle of something important.
 
“I guess we should un-gag them,” said Naru, almost petulantly. Kanako did so, growling softly in her throat as she did so.
 
The two weren't any more intelligible after than before. Seeing their expressions, Haruka sighed. “Little heavy handed, girls,” she clucked her tongue. Stepping over to the two, she slapped them both soundly. “Hey!” yelled the woman, breaking the two out of their mental breakdown. When their gaze focused again, she nodded. “Now that we have your attention, tell us why you got Keitaro drunk,” ordered Haruka.
 
“And don't try lying to us,” snarled Motoko, tapping the spine of the Hinata blade against her collarbone absently.
 
“And don't leave anything out,” added Naru, cracking her knuckles.
 
“And hurry it up,” Kitsune demanded.
 
Ten minutes later, the girls had a more or less complete view of the situation. Leaving the two bound on the grass, they held a conference in the living room. “We should kill them,” Kanako said simply.
 
“Kana-chan,” Haruka shook her head.
 
“It's the best way,” defended Kanako. “Them and Kentaro,” amended the dark sister.
 
“While I wouldn't mind seeing Kentaro in pain,” Naru contributed, “I don't think it would profit us in the long run.”
 
“I don't know we need to go that far,” Kitsune mused. “We shouldn't have any trouble keeping them silent, and you never know when having a couple of puppets might come in handy.”
 
“That isn't a bad idea,” Haruka approved.
 
“The biggest issue, though, is to keep them out of our business, isn't it?” asked Naru.
 
“Should be simple enough to shut them up,” Kitsune suggested.
 
“Well, for the time being, let's just deal with them. It has been a long day,” Motoko said. After a few minutes of negotiation between the girls, they returned to the two. Motoko raised her sword, the two mewling in terror. With two swift cuts, the ropes were sliced off cleanly.
 
“You two have been spared the consequences of your transgressions; for now,” Motoko intoned. “But if you speak a word of this to anyone, I will not be so forgiving,” warned Motoko.
 
“And if you don't keep your noses out of our business,” Kitsune warned them. Kanako held up a rock from the yard. Placing it on her flat palm, she smacked it with her other palm. The rock crumbled into gravel.
 
“We disapprove of your association with Kentaro,” Tsuruko said, her sword tip toying with first Shirai's, then Haitani's groins. “Cease this association,” she ordered the two.
 
“Keitaro wouldn't like it if you turned up dead,” Naru said, “but if you cross us, you will just vanish,” she warned them. “And stop hanging around Todai like a couple of loser,” added the girl.
 
“Shoo!” Kitsune flipped her hand at them. Blinking, the two scrambled to their feet.
 
“Not through the house,” Haruka warned them. “I don't want to have to wash the floors,” she grunted. The two tore off around the building and vanished. Tsuruko frowned, staring at her sword.
 
“What is wrong sister?” asked Motoko.
 
“I need to cleanse my blade,” sighed Tsuruko.