Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 47

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Keitaro awoke to the unpleasant feeling of a hang-over. But, that misery was off-set by the soft, warm mass curled up tight to his chest. Fumbling for his glasses, he looked down, expecting to see Kanako's black hair just below his chin. To his surprise, it was Shinobu's indigo hair. Smiling in spite of how he felt, he stroked her silk-soft hair. She's so cute when she's sleeping like this! he thought, grinning like an idiot. Not that isn't cute all the time… he corrected himself.
 
“Keitaro?” came the girl's voice as she lifted her head. “Good morning,” purred the girl.
 
“Morning, Shinobu-chan,” he said. Seeing her move to kiss him, he stopped her with a fingertip to her lips. “Um, you really want to wait for me to brush my teeth, Shinobu-chan,” he warned her apologetically. Shinobu nodded.
 
“Ok,” she agreed. Seeing him squint slightly and wince, she touched his cheek. “I'll get you some tea and a good breakfast,” she said, rising. Keitaro couldn't help but admire her naked body. “Um, you can give me my kiss when you come to breakfast,” smiled the girl.
 
“Deal,” he smiled. Shinobu gave him a wide, comfortable smile as she picked up a thin robe and slipped it on. She made a point of facing him as she did so, color on her cheeks, but her smile unwavering. Keitaro gulped, his dick stirring. The young domestic of the group was in no hurry to cover herself, and when she did, she left the robe tied so her modest breasts were accented by the fall of the material, and the hem rose directly beneath the belt, almost enough to expose her pussy.
 
“Hurry?” she asked, exiting his room. After getting his brain more or less back in gear, Keitaro clumsily jumped to his feet and dashed for the bathroom. He had an appointment in the kitchen; once he had brushed his teeth.
 
Almost tripping as he dashed into the bathroom, he was caught by strong arms. “What's the hurry, Keitaro?” asked his savior. Catching his balance, he found he was being held by Naru.
 
“Oh, morning, Na-chan,” he said, “just need to brush my teeth so I can go kiss Shinobu,” he explained. Naru smiled, seeing him grab his toothbrush and the tube of toothpaste.
 
“I see she stayed with you until you woke up,” noted Naru, who had just finished brushing her own teeth. The former violence-addict was wearing panties, but nothing more. Lucky girl, she thought of Shinobu's sleeping place. But, I wasn't exactly in a bad place, either, she recalled, blushing a little. Mu-chan was certainly feeling affectionate, she recalled. Even now, her pussy was warm and damp. Eyeing Keitaro's crooked boxers, she could feel herself going from warm and damp to hot and dripping. “Don't suppose I could get one of those?” asked Naru. “A morning kiss, I mean,” she clarified.
 
Keitaro made some unintelligible sounds at the sink, furiously brushing his teeth. After he had done so and rinsed out his mouth, he turned to her. “Sure, Na-chan,” he replied, pulling her into a tight embrace as he kissed her. Naru eagerly opened her mouth to his kiss, his tongue invading her mouth. The faint taste of mint filled her mouth as she wrapped her arms around his waist and ground her hips against the hard tool pressing into her hips.
 
“Is this a private party, or can anyone join?” Kitsune's teasing voice intruded. Keitaro managed to break the kiss, though Naru didn't make that easy, sucking on his tongue and chasing it with her own.
 
“Morning, Kitsune,” he said. Naru was still hugging him tight to her. Kitsune smiled, moving into the bathroom and managing to kiss him while leaning against Naru's back.
 
“Mm,” hummed Kitsune as she released his lips several seconds later. “I could get used to this,” she purred. Keitaro could see the attraction as well.
 
“Good morning, husband,” Motoko said from the door way.
 
“Keitaro-dono,” Tsuruko added. The two were fresh from their morning practice, stopping at the bathroom before heading to the spring.
 
“Morning, Mo-chan, Tsuruko,” Keitaro said, managing to wiggle himself and Naru out of the bathroom. Naru actually moaned in disappointment when he regretfully eased her back from him. His boxers were tented, and his shaft was dangerously close to breaking free of the fly of his underwear. Naru had hoped to help it gain its freedom, if only so she could confine it within her own body.
 
Keitaro kissed each of the sisters. “I have to go see Shinobu,” he said, absently adjusting his hard dick. Motoko nodded.
 
“I know,” she said. “We all have things to do today, as well.”
 
Keitaro made it to the kitchen, finding Shinobu humming softly as she worked on the meal. Since her back was to him, he decided to try sneaking up on her for a surprise kiss. Silently, he moved forward, toward the girl. She was standing on the stool, tending to the grilling fish, as he approached her. When he was close enough, he pounced, wrapping the girl up from behind and picking her feet up off the stool.
 
“Keitaro!” she shrieked, delightedly. “Come to give me my kiss?” she asked, relaxing in his arms.
 
“Yeah,” he said, unsure how she had know it was him. Setting her down carefully, he saw her turn to face him. Reaching up, she looped her arms around his neck as she sealed her lips to his. Keitaro hugged her slim body close. Shinobu pressed herself to him, loving the feeling of his body against her. I should have taken off the robe first, the girl thought fleetingly.
 
Keitaro was thinking that the only thing that could be better was if Shinobu was totally naked. Her skin is so soft and warm, he thought lustfully. Huh? It occurred to him that he could feel her skin; and against a very sensitive part of him. Breaking the kiss, he looked down. His dick had managed to escape at last, and had ended up sliding under Shinobu's tied robe to rub her lower belly. Keitaro gulped.
 
“Keitaro,” purred Shinobu, holding herself to him. “We can…if you want, that is…” she said, blushing heavily.
 
“Right here?” Keitaro mumbled.
 
“Why not? You had Kitsune on the dining room table,” came the amused voice of Haruka. “Shinobu-chan, not to be mean, but breakfast is beginning to burn. Want me to take over, or…?”
 
“I'll take care of it,” sighed Shinobu. I'm fertile right now, and don't have a condom with me, she cursed her luck. Thinking about that as she saved the food, she frowned slightly, recalling what the girls had talked about the night before. Haruka-san and Tsuruko both swear that condoms don't feel as good as bare, she recalled. I don't want to lose any of the feeling of Keitaro inside me, but I'm not ready to become pregnant, either. I better see if Granny can help, decided the girl. Her frown deepened a little. “Where is Granny anyway?” she murmured to herself.
 
“What?” asked Haruka, having been kissing Keitaro.
 
“Granny Hina said she had something to do, and I haven't seen her since the train station when we got back from Kyoto,” Kanako supplied the answer.
 
“If you need to reach her, just call her,” Haruka said as Kanako took her turn with Keitaro.
 
“You should wash up before breakfast, Onii-chan,” Kanako murmured once she released his lips.
 
“I thought you agreed to call him by his name,” Haruka said, glancing at the woman she would be running the family with after Granny passed over the reins.
 
“Special case,” Kanako said. “Anyway, after breakfast, I need some of your time, Keitaro. Business,” she added.
 
“Ok, Kanako,” he nodded before moving back toward the bathroom.
 
“Breakfast will be ready in fifteen minutes!” called out Shinobu, back on her stool.
 
“Ok!” called back Keitaro. As he approached the bathroom, he felt arms circle his waist from behind. The faint scent of watermelon and the large, soft mass pressed to his back told him who had him. “Morning, Mu-chan,” he smiled, meeting her kiss.
 
“Morning,” she said, stepping to his side. Mutsumi Otohime, priestess of the Turtle Clan, childhood friend of him and Naru, was stark naked and didn't seem to have the slightest problem with being so. “Bathroom or spring?” he asked her, smiling.
 
“Bathroom, then spring,” Mutsumi returned his smile.
 
“Breakfast is in fifteen minutes,” he warned her. She smiled.
 
“That's enough time,” she assured him. At the bathroom, Mutsumi found Naru. “Good morning, Na-chan,” the busty girl said, kissing her other childhood friend deeply.
 
“Good morning, Mu-chan,” Naru said. Seeing that Naru had been about to use the bathroom, Mutsumi smiled.
 
“Perfect timing,” she said, holding out a hand. Naru frowned, looking at what Mutsumi held.
 
“Are those…?” she began. Mutsumi just smiled. Keitaro, having moved past the two to wash his hands and face, turned to see what Mutsumi was holding.
 
“Kei-kun, please excuse us for a minute,” Mutsumi said, guiding him out of the bathroom and sliding the door closed. Turning back to Naru, she hugged the younger girl. “These are the requirement for marriage,” she said softly, stroking Naru's head, back and ass. “Scared?”
 
After a moment, Naru shook her head. “So,” she said, “what do we do with these?” asked the girl.
 
-
 
“Su never came for breakfast,” Shinobu said, having just finished cleaning the kitchen. Motoko and Tsuruko had helped her, the chore being a lot easier with the help.
 
“I know,” Motoko said. “She was asleep when I checked on her.”
 
“I have a plate for her,” Shinobu said, picking up a covered plate. “I'll see if she's awake,” the small domestic said, heading for the stairs.
 
“Ok,” said Tsuruko. “We will begin the chores for today, so no rush,” added the tall woman.
 
“I'll be with you shortly,” Shinobu said, moving up to Su's room. Scratching at the door, she slid it open to find the familiar jungle in the room. “Su?” called out Shinobu. Moving into the room, she spotted her friend sleeping on the limb she usually slept on. “Su? Aren't you hungry?” asked Shinobu, using a hand to gently shake Su's shoulder.
 
After a moment, Su's green eyes open. “Huh? Oh, wife Shinobu,” smiled the girl, sitting up and stretching. “You have food?” she asked hopefully.
 
“Yes,” smiled Shinobu. “We missed you at breakfast,” added the girl as the Molmolian princess landed on her feet in front of her. “You have been sleeping so…mph!” Shinobu's words were cut off by Su's kiss. She only barely managed to keep from dropping the plate.
 
“It's okies,” Su smiled, taking the plate and all but inhaling the food before licking the plate clean. “Do you have any bananas?” she asked. Smiling, Shinobu offered the girl three bananas that she had hidden behind her back. Su inhaled those as well. Stretching again, Su yawned. “Sleepy,” she said, preparing to climb back onto her tree limb.
 
“Su,” Shinobu worried. Her eyes noticed something. “Are you…taller?” wondered Shinobu. Su had only been the smallest bit taller than her, but now, she was looking at Su's collarbone. The Molmolian girl blinked.
 
“What?” she asked, yawning again. Shinobu shook her head, looking at the panties that Su worn.
 
“Aren't those tight?” she asked. Kaolla looked down, studying the panties.
 
“Guess so,” she replied indifferently, tearing the panties off. “Night,” she said, once more sprawling out on the limb. In moments, she was sleeping soundly. Her expression thoughtful, Shinobu gathered the plate and banana peels before exiting the room. Once she had cleaned the plate, Shinobu went to her room and picked up her cell phone. Scrolling through the numbers, she was mildly surprised to find what she was looking for.
 
When the call connected, she politely identified herself, and asked for the party she wanted. After a few minutes, the other party answered. “Hello, Shinobu,” greeted Amalla. “What can I do for you, sister?”
 
“Um, actually, it is about your sister, Kaolla,” Shinobu said, sitting on her bed.
 
“Something wrong?” Amalla asked intently.
 
“I'm not sure,” admitted Shinobu. “Su's been sleeping a lot of late, and…”
 
“Well, that's a relief,” Amalla cut in smoothly. “She growing?” asked Amalla.
 
“How did you know that?” wondered Shinobu.
 
“Shinobu, do you remember how Kaolla used to transform under a red moon?” asked Amalla. Shinobu nodded before remembering that she was on the phone.
 
“Yes.”
 
“Well, right now, she is growing into her adult form. By the time you marry, she will be adult - for good,” added Amalla.
 
“Is that…normal?” wondered Shinobu.
 
“Honestly? No,” admitted Amalla, “but it isn't unheard of, either. Kaolla has always been a special case,” Amalla trailed off. “Her childhood is being put behind her, in preparation for her marriage. Until she is done growing, she'll probably sleep a lot,” Amalla said quietly.
 
“Is there…anything I can do for her?” asked Shinobu.
 
“Probably not, aside from letting her sleep and feeding her,” laughed Amalla. “I guess it will take two weeks; three at the most to assume her adult form permanently,” the elder sister added. After a moment of silence, she spoke again. “How are things over there?”
 
“Good!” came the immediate reply. “Motoko-sempai's wedding was so beautiful!” gushed Shinobu.
 
“Sorry to have missed it,” Amalla said, smiling at Shinobu's enthusiasm. “But your wedding will be beautiful, as well,” she reminded the girl. Shinobu's breath caught in her throat for a moment. Thinking of the wedding, she had a question for Amalla.
 
“Amalla? What are the customs about concubines on Molmol?”
 
“Concubines?” Amalla wondered. “Why ask?”
 
“Well, um, Tsuruko-san is Keitaro's concubine now, and since Su said that when she married Keitaro, all his spouses became her spouses…”
 
“Honestly, I'm not sure,” admitted Amalla. “It has been a very, very long time since there were any concubines here. I'll check with the bureau and see, ok?”
 
“Ok,” Shinobu said. “Sorry to call so suddenly,” apologized the girl.
 
“No problem,” Amalla said. “You're going to be my sister soon,” she giggled before ending the call. Shinobu closed her cell phone, gulping at the thought.