Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 52

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Welcome back,” smiled Natsumi Otohime, hugging her way through the Hinata crew.
 
“Hi, mom!” Mutsumi chirped, smiling as her mother gave her a kiss on the cheek.
 
“Thank you for having us,” Shinobu bowed politely. Natsumi hugged the slim girl tight, actually lifting her off her feet.
 
“Shinobu-chan,” the head of the Otohime household greeted the domestic.
 
“Sorry to intrude,” Kitsune offered.
 
“Nonsense,” dismissed the senior priestess of the Turtle Clan.
 
“Otohime-sama,” Motoko and Tsuruko bowed.
 
“Our home is your home,” the woman said, hugging the two sisters.
 
Naru was up next, Mutsumi's mother hugging her a moment longer than the others. When Naru glanced at the older Otohime, she saw Natsumi wink at her. Blushing, Naru made room for Kanako. Kanako accepted the hug without any fanfare or reaction, making way for Kaolla.
 
“I smell bananas,” the girl stated.
 
“I have a case of fresh bananas in the kitchen,” smiled Mutsumi's mom. Kaolla hurried off. “Haruka,” greeted misses Otohime, hugging Haruka, one hand caressing the bulge on Haruka's stomach.
 
“Natsumi,” Haruka said, finding it hard not to smirk.
 
“Kei-kun,” cooed Natsumi, hugging Keitaro. “Thank you for making my daughter happy,” whispered the woman in his ear.
 
“I…um,” Keitaro groped for something to say in response.
 
“Everything ready, Nat-chan?” asked Granny Hina, grinning at Mutsumi's mother.
 
“Yes,” nodded the head of the Otohime clan. “This evening will be the quarter moon, too,” she said. Hina hummed like that meant something. “Mutsumi, be a dear and show the others were their room is,” Natsumi said to her eldest daughter.
 
“Of course, mom,” Mutsumi said, grabbing Naru's hand and Motoko's hand, pulling the two with her. The rest followed like a chain of paperclips following a magnet, save for Hina and Natsumi.
 
“You noticed?” Hina asked, laughing softly. Natsumi nodded.
 
“I have to admit, Hina, I had doubts about the Aoyamas,” admitted the Otohime woman. Hina patted Natsumi's arm.
 
“Were it any other, I might have, too,” she said. “But those are Yayoi's granddaughters.”
 
“I would have liked to have met Yayoi,” mused Natsumi. Hina nodded.
 
“I think she and you would have become friends,” Hina said. “Though it might have been lively if she ever found out you were the Turtle Clan priestess,” smiled Hina.
 
Natsumi hummed, hearing Mutsumi greet her siblings. “I recall you showing me the results of some of your `lively' talks with those of the Aoyama line.”
 
Hina giggled. “Keeps you young,” bragged Hina. Natsumi had been a long-time friend of Hina, though she had been closer to Hina's daughter Yoko.
 
“How is Kanako doing?” asked Natsumi. “She seems…warmer, now, though it is relative,” noted the woman.
 
“Everything is relative,” Hina replied glibly.
 
“She doesn't seem as dark as she was before, either,” observed Natsumi. Hina nodded. “Do you think the poison in her soul has been drained?”
 
“If nothing else, it has been lanced and is draining,” Hina replied. “She and Haru have made up, Keitaro has accepted her as more than a sister, and I have confirmed that she - and Haru - will be the next head of the Urashima. That part of her that was dangerous to herself has nothing left to focus on, and I hope that it will vanish completely before too long.”
 
“You mean before you go?” asked Natsumi. Hina shrugged.
 
“No one lives forever, but I'm not quite ready to go like you mean,” snickered Hina.
 
“I suspect that you will be an uncooperative corpse,” smiled Natsumi. Hina cackled. “By the way, I had another guest arrive this morning,” Natsumi recalled.
 
“Guest? Who?” wondered Hina. Natsumi glanced past Hina.
 
“Ah, there she is,” Natsumi smiled. Hina turned to see a girl hurrying up the narrow path that lead to the shallow cove behind and beneath the Otohime house. On a line that the girl had over her shoulder, three large fish were flapping weakly. “I see you caught supper,” smiled Natsumi. The girl smiled happily.
 
“She's…Nyamo, right?” Hina asked.
 
“Yes,” nodded Natsumi. “She sailed her small boat up to our beach this morning, asking for Keitaro. How she knew and how she found us, I have no clue at all,” admitted Natsumi. Hina wondered that herself.
 
“She really does look like Shinobu-chan with a tan,” Hina said. “I've heard all about her, but never met her personally. Hello, Nyamo,” the woman greeted the young girl. “I'm Hina Urashima, Keitaro's grandmother. Nice to meet you,” smiled the white-haired terror.
 
Nyamo bowed her head, but didn't say a word. Granny Hina studied the girl, smiling. She's a quiet one, that much is for sure, Granny noted.
 
“Hey, Granny, I was…Nyamo?” Keitaro breathed. The silent girl's face lit up, reminding Hina of Shinobu even more.
 
“Keitaro,” breathed the girl, throwing herself at the young man, fish string held tight. Keitaro caught her, the fish smacking him upside the head as she threw her arms around him, her lips sealing to his.
 
“Oh! I see,” snickered Hina, eyes glittering. It took Keitaro nearly a full half minute to break the kiss; but he knew that breaking her grip on him wouldn't be possible, so he held her gently.
 
“What are you doing here, Nyamo?” wondered Keitaro, the girl smiling warmly at him as she rubbed her cheek against his. “I thought you stayed on Pararakelse island. How did you get here?”
 
“Boat,” Nyamo murmured. Keitaro frowned.
 
“You…sailed your boat here?” asked the surprised young man. Nyamo nodded. “That's insane,” breathed Keitaro. Nyamo's boat was not made for long sailing jaunts. There was no shelter, no spare mast or sail, no navigation tools, and certainly no emergency gear. Nyamo shrugged, smiling easily.
 
“Hey, there you are, Keitaro,” came Haru's voice. “The others…Nyamo?”
 
The girl slipped out of Keitaro's arm to hug Haruka. Unlike Keitaro, she hugged the other woman more gently. Haruka was smiling as she hugged the tanned girl. Nyamo hummed happily before lightly petting Haruka's belly. Haruka shook her head, smiling.
 
“Figures,” said the pregnant woman. Looking at Nyamo's exposed belly, she didn't see any signs of a bulge. “Looks like you aren't,” she said softly, feeling relived. Nyamo shook her head. Meeting Haruka's gaze for a moment, something seemed to pass between the two. Haruka blinked. “How did you get here, anyway?” asked Haruka of the girl.
 
“Boat,” repeated Nyamo indifferently. Haruka frowned.
 
“That was too risky,” said Haru, only to hear Granny Hina snicker. “What?” she asked of her grandmother.
 
“You're starting to sound like a mother already, Haru,” Hina said, her amusement obvious. Haruka shrugged.
 
“Keitaro? Did you…Nyamo?” breathed Shinobu, emerging from the Otohime house.
 
“Shinomu,” the tanned clone of the domestic almost squealed, darting over to hug her doppelganger.
 
“It's been so long since you visited last,” Shinobu said, absently stroking the tanned girl's cheek with her palm. “How have you been? Good?” Nyamo nodded.
 
“Seems she sailed her boat here from Pararakelse,” Haruka said, her tone still mildly disapproving. Hina giggled gleefully.
 
“Nyamo! Why would…?” Shinobu began, clearly a little disturbed at the image of Nyamo sailing her small wooden boat across the tract-less Pacific ocean by herself. Nyamo hugged Shinobu again before turning to look at Keitaro. After a moment, Shinobu sucked in a breath. Smiling warmly, she too looked at Keitaro. “I can understand that,” she said, feeling a tingle in her groin. Nyamo held up the three largish fish on her string. “Oh! Fresh fish! Perfect,” pronounced Shinobu, the two moving into the house. Keitaro blinked.
 
“Guess they forgot about me,” he said aloud. Haruka laughed softly.
 
“Don't bet on it, Kei-kun,” she said smugly, patting his shoulder. Those two will never forget about you. And if they aren't plotting something, I'll give up my claim on you!
 
-
 
Night had fallen nearly an hour before, and the stars were out overhead as the procession made their way down the narrow footpath to the cove at the base of the beach cliff. Natsumi lead the way, with Mutsumi, Keitaro and Naru just behind her. After Naru were the two younger Otohime girls who had been with Keitaro and Haruka when they had visited the shrine. And behind the Otohime clan and the wedding procession came the rest of the Hinata crew.
 
It had surprised Keitaro a little how smoothly and easily the girls had fallen into a line. No wrangling for position, no discussion, no hesitation, they just all formed into a procession and followed the turtle priestess toward the temple. Granny Hina had taken the position at the rear of the line, while Motoko and Tsuruko were directly behind the younger Otohime offspring. After the two proud women came a yawning Kaolla. Behind Kaolla were the not-twin twins, Shinobu and Nyamo. Kitsune, Haruka, Kanako and Granny completed the procession.
 
“I thought I would see more of the clan here,” murmured Motoko to her sister.
 
“Perhaps they are already at the shrine?” suggested the concubine.
 
“Maybe,” shrugged Motoko. “I wonder where the herd of Otohime kids is, as well.”
 
“My younger siblings are busy with other things,” Mutsumi answered unexpectedly. “Don't worry; they will be home by the time the ceremony ends,” promised the bride. Motoko wasn't sure how that was supposed to make her feel.
 
“What are our roles to be in this ceremony?” Tsuruko smoothly turned the topic.
 
“Roles?” wondered Natsumi.
 
“What are we to do during the ceremony?” clarified Motoko.
 
“Why, witness and be happy for them, of course!” chirped Natsumi.
 
“So we are to be witnesses,” nodded Tsuruko.
 
“Among other things,” Natsumi replied.
 
“What?”
 
“You are more than a passive observer, aren't you?” challenged the mother of the Otohime clan. The two sisters exchanged a glance.
 
“What I want to know,” Kitsune interjected, “is if these outfits are traditional.”
 
“They feel comfortable,” Kaolla offered her opinion. Nyamo nodded, but remained silent.
 
“Problems, Kitsune?” suggested Haruka, sounding amused.
 
“No,” shrugged the ash-haired woman, her breasts jiggling slightly in the thin, fine-weave sarong-like outfit they had been given for the evening. All the wedding party were wearing the same sort of outfit. “Is it me, or does this sort of look like the outfits we wore for that little play at the beach?”
 
“Which one? The Goku one or the princess one?” asked Naru, a little bit of humor in her voice.
 
“The Goku one,” replied Kitsune.
 
“Nope,” came Kaolla's unconcerned voice. “That one is nicer than the monkey outfit.”
 
Kitsune considered that. Looking down at her outfit, she noticed the way her breasts gently jiggled with every step. Recalling how Keitaro had blinked when she had stretched her arms as they were leaving the Otohime house, her lips twitched into a happy smile. “Yeah, you're right,” she murmured. God, I want Keitaro to tear my clothes off and take me right now! she thought, her pussy warm and wet. Peeking forward, over the heads of Shinobu and Nyamo, past Kaolla's head, she sighed softly. Even if he is getting married, I still want him take me like he did in the dining room, admitted the woman to herself.
 
She was not alone in such thoughts, either. Nearly every member of the Hinata crew was thinking along similar lines. Moving down the trial to the shallow beach that accessed the cave where the turtle idol waited, Nyamo held Shinobu's hand, the tanned near-clone offering Shinobu a warm smile. The domestic was grateful for the contact, since the path was not well-defined in places. The entire group was travelling without any lights, using only the light of the stars and quarter moon to illuminate the way.
 
When the group entered the cave, the two younger Otohime girls swiftly moved ahead, lighting candles that were in small sconces along the wall, the growing light making the turtle idol seem to grow from the darkness. Keitaro - remembering how Motoko had come to fear turtles so much - turned to look at his wife. Motoko was breathing a little fast, and her hand was clasping and releasing an invisible sword hilt. Seeing Keitaro looking at her, she managed a weak smile.
 
“I…am fine,” she whispered to him. Tsuruko put a hand on her sister's shoulder, giving her a reassuring squeeze.
 
“Um, if you need to, you can wait outside,” offered Keitaro hesitantly. Motoko shook her head.
 
“Thank you, but no,” declined the young woman. I will master my fear, she promised herself. Besides, I will be marrying into the Turtle Clan by means of my husband marrying into the clan. The irony was not lost on her. Nor was the realization that the so-carefully-guarded bloodline of her family would be mixed with their hereditary rival house and the clan who had suffered an injustice at their blades. And yet, I can only feel glad that I will be with Keitaro and the others. Perhaps this is both justice and punishment for our past mistakes? mused the girl briefly before pushing aside such thoughts as irrelevant. Her eyes fell to the gold ring that adorned her ring finger on her left hand.
 
With the candles lit, the two younger Otohime girls took up their positions as Natsumi knelt before the turtle idol. Mutsumi slipped off her outfit, swiftly arranging it beneath her knees as she, too, knelt. Naru and Keitaro hurriedly followed her example, and like a chain-reaction, the others followed the bridal party's lead. When it was done, the small cave temple was filled with naked and nearly-naked girls. Kitsune glanced to her sides, seeing Haruka and Kanako bracketing her.
 
Granny Hina must be behind us, reasoned the fox. Seeing that the others were naked, Hina's odd choice to take the rear-most spot was suddenly making a lot more sense. And it means she knew what was coming, too, realized the former slacker. As usual… Glancing over her shoulder, she found Hina kneeling on her outfit, a chest binding and tight shorts on. The wizened old woman winked at her.
 
Looking forward again, she saw that Natsumi had stood, naked, and was murmuring softly as she placed something on the head of the idol. Eyeing the multiple mother, Kitsune wondered if she would look that good after having as many kids as the mother of the Otohime clan had had. Aside from a little bulge to the belly, some sag to the breasts and a little extra width to the hips, she and Mutsumi could pass for sisters, Kitsune decided. Heh! It almost looks like she's pregnant with that little bulge.
 
Natsumi's voice picked up, and Kitsune knew that the actual wedding ceremony had begun. At the head of the group, Keitaro - kneeling between Mutsumi and Naru - felt the two girls take his hands, one each. Whatever misses Otohime is saying, it isn't in any language I am familiar with, thought the young man fleetingly. Peeking at Naru, he knew she didn't understand a word of it either. He didn't bother to look at Mutsumi, since he was certain that she, as a priestess, knew what her mother was saying. Carefully turning his head, he looked for any sign that any of the other girls understood what was being said.
 
Motoko and Tsuruko, predictably, showed no sign of understanding anything being said, though it was clear that they were focused on the ceremony. Behind the two, Kaolla was hiding a yawn with her hand, her eyes drooping half-asleep. I'm a little worried about her, Keitaro thought. She is always so energetic, but lately, she's been sleeping like a hibernating bear. He couldn't see any sign she even cared what was being said. Slightly diagonal to the drowsy Molmolian princess, the nigh-identical loli twin threat of Shinobu and Nyamo watched, both smiling softly.
 
Keitaro couldn't see all of Nyamo's face, but something about her expression made him suspect that she understood whatever was being said. Almost as if she could hear his thoughts, Nyamo leaned over slightly, her eyes meeting his. A happy, warm smile graced her lips as she bowed her head slightly. How could she understand the language? And why for that matter? boggled Keitaro. At the back of the group, Kitsune was watching, though he wasn't sure that she was focused on the ceremony, given the almost-hungry half-smile on her lips. Kanako and Haruka were flanking the fox, neither showing any sign of understanding the language. Keitaro realized that he couldn't even see Granny Hina.
 
Surveying the garden of feminine charm on display, however, he decided that he was fine with that. So much soft, sexy skin was on display that he couldn't help but feel his dick harden. Forcing himself to look back forward, he glanced at Naru and Mutsumi. To his surprise, both girls were staring at his crotch, Naru licking her lips absently while Mutsumi was breathing a little fast. Both girls' nipples were hard, standing proudly forth as the two shifted their thighs. Gulping, Keitaro looked forward, trying to get any sort of control over his hard dick.
 
Looking forward was not helping, though, since he found himself looking straight at Natsumi Otohime's womanly ass. I can see her pussy lips, thought the dazed Keitaro. And it looks like she's wet, too, he realized a moment later. The shiny nature of the older Otohime's lower lips certainly looked like she was excited, if his experience with his girls was any indication. Inhaling, he found his tongue licking his lips. It escaped his distracted notice that the cave was positively reeking of horny girl. Even if he had of noticed, it wasn't like there was anything he could do about it; or want to do, either.
 
The ceremony was fairly quick, but Keitaro couldn't have given any sort of estimate of how long it lasted. He was too busy with other concerns. Shortly after he had looked away from Naru and Mutsumi, the better to keep from grabbing one or both and fucking them senseless, Natsumi had turned to face him, which had made things harder for him. Her turn moved her closer to him, and her pussy was right at face-height. The older woman was still speaking. At one point, she had knelt before the three, swiftly - but thoroughly - touching Naru's and Mutsumi's faces, chests and bellies before repeating it on Keitaro. When Natsumi reached for Keitaro's stomach, her hand had brushed the tip of his dick, smearing her wrist with shiny, slick pre-cum. Keitaro had bit back a moan.
 
Before he knew it, Natsumi finished up, and Naru and Mutsumi nearly tackled him, kissing him and each other passionately. Both girls grabbed for his hard dick, their hands meeting. Natsumi sighed fondly, seeing the two girls struggling not to jump Keitaro's bones immediately. “That reminds me of my wedding,” she said to no one in particular. “Though I wish I had married two men,” she observed.
 
“Or more,” came Hina's amused voice. The assembled girls blinked, seeming to come out from under some sort of spell. “If you wanted a man to spend your life with, you should have married four or five,” Hina teased.
 
“Perhaps,” shrugged Natsumi, ruffling her daughters' hair fondly. “But at least you and I made the same mistake, hmm?” she returned the teasing.
 
“Touché,” Hina grinned. The matriarch of the Urashima was already wearing the outfit she had been given for the ceremony. Almost reluctantly, the Hinata girls slowly dressed again, Mutsumi and Naru nearly scowling as they unhappily released Keitaro long enough to pull the clothing on. Keitaro scrambled into his clothes as well. Before he had finished, he was under siege again; and not just from Naru and Mutsumi.
 
“Ok,” Natsumi said, clapping her hands, “let's head back to the house for the rest,” the woman directed.
 
“Rest?” wondered Kitsune. I hope that means what it sounds like it means! she silently begged.
 
“Hmm,” hummed Natsumi, smiling a smile that was identical to Mutsumi's normal sunny smile. Moving easily through the group, she lead the way back toward the path that led up to the Otohime house. Naru and Mutsumi were holding on to Keitaro like he might try to escape, though as the other girls looked at the three, the girls smiled back. Once more, the group fell into a line, climbing back toward the house at the top.