Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 51

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Morning, you two,” said Kitsune, seeing the two sisters enter the bathing area. “Sounded like you enjoyed yourselves,” she smiled. Motoko and Tsuruko glanced at each other.
 
“It was good,” Tsuruko said, squatting at the row of faucets to rinse off before the morning soak.
 
“Oh, I think it was more than good, considering how noisy you two were,” grinned the fox. “Made me feel kind of lonely, actually,” she added.
 
“Is that why you are awake so early, Kitsune?” asked Motoko, squatting next to her sister, grimacing slightly as her tender pussy protested.
 
“Maybe,” shrugged Kitsune. More like I nearly wore out a fresh battery in my egg vibrator, she thought, but didn't say. It surprised her how much knowing that Keitaro was with one of the other girls made her horny. “Kept thinking about inviting myself up to join you all,” she said.
 
Motoko and Tsuruko glanced at each other. “You would not have been unwelcome,” Tsuruko said quietly. Kitsune looked at the concubine, thinking about what Tsuruko was saying.
 
“What exactly does that mean, Tsuruko?” wondered the fox. Her answer had to wait until after Tsuruko rinsed off, Motoko a moment behind her. As the two moved to the spring and stepped in carefully, she finally answered Kitsune.
 
“I mean that Keitaro-sama is…most vigorous,” the woman said, a smile on her lips. Kitsune considered her own encounter with the man of the house. Recalling how he had taken her on the dining room table, she had to agree.
 
“Keitaro is…vigorous indeed,” she murmured, feeling herself blush slightly.
 
“That's good, though, is it not?” smiled back Tsuruko. Her own pussy was still throbbing happily from the night before. It hadn't hurt any to wake up still cuddled to her lord and discover that his manhood was already hard again. Had it not been for the fact that she had to pee, she was fairly sure that she would have done her best to convince him to allow her to make use of his sword of flesh. As it was, he had awoken shortly after, as had Motoko. Their man had excused himself to the bathroom, and Motoko and she had reluctantly decided that, until they were more accustomed to being with Keitaro, they should be careful not to over do it. And besides, their morning practice awaited.
 
Now, done with practice, they were enjoying their pre-breakfast dip in the spring. “It is probably for the best that we are sharing Keitaro,” Motoko mumbled.
 
“What was that, Mo-chan?” asked Kitsune. Motoko twitched slightly.
 
Hadn't meant to say that aloud, thought the girl. “I said,” she spoke up slightly, “it is probably for the best that we are sharing Keitaro,” repeated the girl. “He seems to have…good stamina,” the wife blushed.
 
“Indeed,” purred Tsuruko.
 
“Almost super-human stamina, now that you mention it,” Kitsune said thoughtfully. Motoko recognized the tone in the fox's voice.
 
“What are you thinking about, Kitsune?” asked the wife.
 
“We've known for a while that Keitaro is nearly invulnerable, right? And we also learned that the Urashima family has a secret fighting style that - much like your own family's style - uses Ki,” explained Kitsune.
 
“Morning, everyone,” came Naru's voice, the girl entering with Mutsumi.
 
“Morning, Naru,” Kitsune said. Just behind the former volcano of the Hinata and their Okinawan priestess came a faintly-blushing Shinobu.
 
“Everything ok, Shinobu-chan?” asked Motoko, curiously.
 
“It's fine!” squeaked Shinobu.
 
“I told you, Shinobu-chan,” Haruka's voice preceded her appearance by a half-heartbeat, “it isn't like you seem to think it is.”
 
“It's fine, Haruka-san!” insisted Shinobu.
 
“Shinobu,” sighed Haruka, “I'm telling you, it isn't like that.”
 
“Isn't like what?” asked Kitsune eagerly.
 
“N…nothing!” Shinobu said, hurriedly staring a faucet to rinse off.
 
“Shinobu just got the wrong idea, that's all,” Haruka said, shaking her head.
 
“She saw Haru and I kissing, and jumped to the wrong conclusion,” Kanako said, virtually appearing next to Haruka at the row of faucets.
 
“Kissing?” breathed Naru.
 
“Now, why would you two be kissing?” Kitsune asked the obvious question.
 
“And what conclusion did Shinobu jump to?” wondered Tsuruko.
 
“It isn't like that!” exclaimed Shinobu, blushing heavily. “I'm happy you two are getting to know each other better after so long being enemies,” insisted the domestic.
 
“It seems that Shinobu believes that Haru and I are lovers now,” Kanako said without the slightest hint of embarrassment.
 
“Are you?” challenged Kitsune, smiling.
 
“Not yet,” shrugged Kanako. “Perhaps we will be, perhaps not,” she added.
 
“I can see how Shinobu-chan might come to think that,” Mutsumi offered, as sunny and upbeat as ever. “You two were in bed together when you were kissing, and you two did spend the night in Keitaro's room,” noted the girl.
 
“And you were both naked and cuddled up together, too,” Shinobu said, before gasping softly, one hand covering her mouth. Haru smiled easily at the younger girl.
 
“Yes,” she agreed. “But that doesn't mean that she and I are lovers,” reasoned Haruka.
 
“It is also not reason to conclude you aren't lovers, either,” Tsuruko sided with Shinobu, smiling at her former rival friend. “Given that you have a reputation for loving your family members,” she teased.
 
“Ah, true,” Haruka shrugged easily. Though `love' is a little too weak a word for what I feel for Keitaro, she thought. “But you should recall that until very recently, Kanako and I were nearly sworn enemies, too. Doesn't it seem a little early for us to be lovers?” she asked, giving the assembled girls an amused look.
 
The group of girls exchanged looks. “Well, maybe,” allowed Kitsune slowly.
 
“Um, do you even…like girls?” Naru wondered. Haruka shrugged.
 
“Some girls, I guess,” she said, not looking at anyone. “Which shouldn't be a problem in our situation, right?” hinted Haruka.
 
“No, I suppose not,” Naru said quietly. She still occasionally felt self-conscious around her housemates, having told them that she was bisexual.
 
“And you wouldn't be alone in that, either,” Mutsumi said brightly. Her hand seemed to accidently come to rest on Naru's back.
 
“So, what were you all saying before? Something about the Urashima style?” Naru cut in firmly, wanting to change the topic. As she lathered herself up, she couldn't help peeking toward Haruka and Kanako, her mind considering the possibilities. Kanako's like me, I'm sure of it, she thought absently, but is Haruka? She never really seemed like it, but then, I can't say that she ever really let us get to know her. At most she was our point of contact to Granny before Keitaro came here. How well do really know her? Naru shampooed her hair, pondering that question. She's got a great figure, though.
 
“Oh,” Kitsune was saying as Naru washed the shampoo out of her hair and joined the others in the spring, “it was just something I was thinking about. Keitaro has great stamina in bed, doesn't he?” All the girls found themselves nodding.
 
“Well, he's always been nearly invulnerable, too. And ever since I learned about the Urashima style and saw Kanako and Haruka use it, I got to wondering. Keitaro can't use the family style, isn't that what you said, Kanako?” she asked the sister.
 
“Yes,” Kanako replied simply.
 
“The question, therefore, is why can't he use it? Since both styles use Ki,” Kitsune resumed her lecture.
 
“You are wrong,” Kanako interrupted dispassionately. “The Aoyama style uses Ki. The Urashima style uses Chi.”
 
“Aren't they the same thing?” wondered Kitsune.
 
“Most people today believe that they are the same thing, but they are not; or rather, they are summoned and used in different ways,” Tsuruko said.
 
“Oh?”
 
“Ki is summoned from within, focused and released,” Motoko lectured automatically. “In the Shinmei-ryu school, the focus is through our blades - be they steel or wood or bamboo - and the release is in a form of attack. You have seen me use such Ki on many occasions.”
 
“Your boulder-cutter thing, right?” Naru surmised.
 
“Yes, though the greater use of it would be the evil cutting sword second form or another high-level skill,” nodded Motoko. “Cutting objects like cars and boulders is more brute strength than skill.”
 
“And chi?” wondered Shinobu.
 
“You have seen me use it many times, Shinobu,” Kanako said. “Chi is summoned and focused on your own body. It is through chi manipulation and focus that I can alter my body to impersonate targets. Another, more common use is to strengthen your body to deliver more powerful blows. You cannot, however, extend chi past your skin. Granny Hina uses the techniques our family developed to maintain her abilities, even at her age.”
 
Shinobu recalled the stone slab cracking under Kanako's punch months before. And she knew that the way that Granny Hina moved was not like a woman of her age should normally move. “Can, um, anyone learn to use `chi'?” asked the young girl.
 
“Do you want to learn?” asked Kanako, staring her in the eye.
 
“I…um…yes?” Shinobu managed, feeling uncomfortable under the intense gaze of the dark-haired Urashima. After a moment, Kanako turned to look at Haruka. The elder Urashima glanced at Kanako, then away. “I can teach you the basics,” Kanako said, looking back at Shinobu. “If you can master the basics, it will mean you have the abilities you will need to learn our style. Is this good enough for you, Shinobu?”
 
“I…yes,” she offered Kanako a head-bow.
 
“Naru, you will be learning the basics of our style as well,” Haruka added. Naru blinked.
 
“But, I already…” began the girl.
 
“What you think you know is a mess of sloppy half-assed moves you learned from Seta,” Haruka cut her off firmly. “Part of your problem was that you didn't learn a proper form of martial arts. Had you learned a proper fighting style - any style - you would probably not have been as violent as you were,” said the future co-head of the Urashima clan.
 
“Wouldn't that have made her worse?” wondered Kitsune. “I mean, knowing how to use full moves and all…”
 
“Haruka is referring to the discipline part,” Tsuruko explained. “Martial arts - especially the arts of my family and the Urashima family - depend far more upon discipline and control than on actual fighting moves and forms. In fact, the first year of new Shinmei-ryu students is focused solely on meditation, discipline and learning to be aware of one's Ki.”
 
“Oh,” breathed Kitsune. “That sounds like a lot of work,” she mumbled.
 
“No one is asking you to learn a martial art,” grinned Haruka.
 
“Speaking of that,” Motoko said, “would you have any objection to myself and Tsuruko teaching the Aoyama arts to the others - if they desire to learn?” asked the wife.
 
“You are welcome to do so,” Haruka said, glancing at Kanako, who nodded briefly, “but be careful who you teach what to, hmm?” she hinted. Motoko nodded.
 
“We understand,” she confirmed.
 
“Speaking of that,” Haruka said, “I have some sketches I want to show you two of an idea I had,” the architect of the Hinata renovation project said. “I have been reviewing some notes mom left, and after talking with Granny a little, I think we can restore the dojo that is on the property.”
 
“A dojo?” wondered Motoko. Haruka nodded.
 
“There was once a dojo on the property, not too far from where the Annex is now. Back in the Meiji period, there was an accident of some sort - Granny said that no one was sure what exactly happened - and the dojo was burnt to the ground. With the way things were at the time, it was decided to leave it as it was for a period. It has been left that way for more than a century. I don't know about you,” smiled Haruka, “but I think the time might be right to rebuild the family dojo. Can I count on your help in making it sufficient for our needs?” she asked.
 
“Of course,” Tsuruko said. “Though, would it be possible to expand the dojo to allow for the room necessary for us to instruct in the Shinmei-ryu arts?”
 
“I said `family dojo', didn't I Tsu-chan?” replied Haruka sweetly. “Mo-chan is family now. And you are…intimately connected to us as well,” smiled Haruka.
 
“Haru, Kanako,” Naru cut in, “just what kind of things make up the `basics' in the Urashima arts?”
 
“Nothing that will interfere with your condition,” came a voice from the door to the changing room. Blinking, the group found a grinning Granny Hina standing there.
 
“Granny,” Haru nodded her head.
 
“Where have you been?” asked Kanako. The old woman grinned insolently as she moved along the edge of the spring, kissing and hugging her granddaughters liberally.
 
“Oh, just running errands, visiting people and causing mischief,” cackled Hina. “The usual,” she added, patting Haruka's head. “We're booked on a flight to Okinawa tomorrow morning,” the matriarch thought to add.
 
The reaction of the girls was varied. Hina brushed it all aside. “No point waiting any longer, is there?” she said, her eyes - and hands - just happening to settle on Mutsumi and Naru. “Natsumi is already getting things ready, and we need to finish one wedding before starting another,” reasoned Hina. “Now, I'm just going to go secure the victim - I mean groom,” grinned Hina. “Mutsumi, be sure to tell the girls what they need to pack,” instructed the white-haired woman, moving toward the changing room. “And Shinobu-chan, I'll make breakfast this morning.”
 
“Ok, granny,” Shinobu agreed.
 
“Great,” Hina grinned. “Now, where is my grandson hiding, I wonder?” she asked gleefully, moving out of view of the girls in the hot spring. Immediately, the conversation turned to the sudden trip to Okinawa and the wedding it heralded. Kitsune didn't realize it until she was dressing for the day that she had never gotten around to sharing her theory about Keitaro's strange capabilities.