Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 50

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Shinobu could feel herself blushing. The damnable thing was that she shouldn't be blushing - not over something as simple as latex and silicone. Swallowing, she slowly reached out and touched the object, flinching slightly as her fingers brushed it.
 
“It won't bite, Shinobu-chan,” Kitsune said, amused. “Although, they do make some that could…” she hinted playfully.
 
“Kitsune-sempai!” protested Shinobu, making herself take the item from Kitsune. Looking at it, she wondered why the thing was purple. It's not even the right shade, either, she thought absently.
 
“Yeah, not quite a match for Keitaro,” Kitsune said casually, “but the thickness is roughly right, and the length should be good for what you want to practice,” she said.
 
“Why is it warm?” breathed Shinobu, her face still red.
 
“Trust me, sugar,” Kitsune replied wisely, “you don't want it to be cold.” The fox grinned at her, winking suggestively. Shinobu managed to meet Kitsune's gaze.
 
“I'm not…um…inconveniencing you, am I?” she asked. Kitsune shook her head.
 
“Nah, of course not,” denied the older woman. Draping an arm around Shinobu's small shoulders, she leaned in close to whisper in her ear. “I've got others.”
 
“Um…”
 
“And anyway, none of these come close to how Keitaro feels in me,” she added. Shinobu nodded energetically. Just remembering that night with Keitaro made her panties wet. “Speaking of that,” Kitsune said, her tone more serious, “you shouldn't practice after eating. Until you get control of yourself, it's…not a good idea,” she finished diplomatically. “I made that mistake once,” admitted the fox.
 
“I won't,” Shinobu assured her earnestly. “Thanks for the warning,” added the domestic. Kitsune saw how Shinobu was holding the item, and smiled.
 
“It's ok if you want to practice other things, too,” she whispered in the girl's ear. Seeing Shinobu's wide-eyed look, she leered at her. “It's fine! They're made to get wet,” teased Kitsune. “A little soap and some warm water, and it's good as new.”
 
Shinobu twitched at Kitsune's suggestive comments. Her clasped hands held the item to her belly, almost instinctively. She was glad for Kitsune's warm, reassuring arm around her shoulders; it gave her the confidence to do things like this, after all. “Do you have any…suggestions?” asked the smaller girl.
 
“Suggestions?” Kitsune mused. Pulling Shinobu to her, she hugged her. “Yeah, I think I do: enjoy yourself,” smiled Kitsune. Shinobu smiled back.
 
“Thank you Kitsune-sempai,” she said.
 
“Anything for my Shinobu-chan,” grinned Kitsune. Watching the girl exit her room, Kitsune stretched her arms. “I wonder if I can get Keitaro to bend me over the table again?” she thought aloud, smiling happily as her nipples snapped to attention and her panties grew damp.
 
As Kitsune was daydreaming, Shinobu hurried to her room, thankful that none of the other girls were in the hallway. Not that she hadn't told them what she was planning to do, but it was still a little embarrassing to even think of encountering any of her sempais while holding something like what she clutched tightly.
 
Safe in her room, the door closed, Shinobu held the item up and looked at it closer. I guess it does sort of approximate Keitaro's member, she decided. His looks much better, though, thought the girl, her lips twitching. Wetting her lips, she steeled herself and slowly brought the purple tool to her lips. After a moment of hesitation, she carefully licked the purple toy.
 
Making a slight face as the strange, vaguely plastic-like taste, she wished that it tasted like Keitaro. But, this is so that I can taste more of Keitaro, the determined girl reminded herself, easing the blunt tip into her mouth. Gradually, she worked it deeper into her mouth. She was sure that the thing was half-way in when she felt her gag reflex trip. Hurriedly pulling the toy out of her mouth, she panted as she fought her reflexes.
 
Looking at the toy, she was dismayed to find that barely a quarter of the length was wet with her saliva. So little, mourned Shinobu. “Ok, I can do better,” she told herself aloud. Once more, the purple silicone pleasure tool entered her mouth. Concentrating, she tried to take it deeper, but once more, her gag reflex forced her to stop with only no noticeable progress. As her stomach settled again, she wondered if it was just too much for her to take her beloved Keitaro all the way into her mouth.
 
“Shinobu, are you all right?” came a voice from the door. Blinking, she identified the voice. Hopping off her bed, she hurried to the door. Sliding it open, she peeked out, making sure that her sempai was alone before pulling the girl into her room and closing the door. Turing to her sempai, she found the woman staring at her, a very odd look on her face. It wasn't until Shinobu realized that she was clutching the sex toy like a knife that she understood.
 
“Sorry!” squeaked the girl, whipping her arm behind her back. “I need your help,” she appealed - as always - to her older, more knowledgeable sempais.
 
“I…see,” the older woman replied slowly.
 
-
 
“Motoko? Everything ok?” asked Keitaro, making his wife flinch.
 
“Fine! Everything is fine!” Motoko blurted out. Keitaro gave her a funny look, but didn't press the issue, which was fine with her. “Just a little spaced out,” she admitted.
 
“I remember being like that,” he did his best to support her. “Those long study sessions can really get to you after a while,” he nodded. Motoko found herself smiling softly at his - completely wrong - conclusion about what was distracting her of late.
 
“Yes, they can,” she agreed, leaning over to kiss him. “But I must pass the entrance exam this time, for your honor as well as my own,” declared the proud woman. Keitaro gave her an impulsive hug.
 
“I know you will make it,” he said, feeling her eagerly hug him back, “but even if you don't, I will always be proud of you,” he told her. Motoko could only silently shake her head. That is just how he has always been, she thought, feeling a pleasant warmth spreading from her chest toward her belly. How I could have missed that for so long is truly a mystery.
 
“Keitaro, I….thank you,” she whispered softly. Slowly releasing him, she eased back a little. “I should head back to the group,” she said. “Would you,” she paused, blushing a little as she gently bit her lower lip, “stay with me and Tsuruko tonight?” asked the girl. Keitaro blinked. “If you haven't already promised another girl, of course!” added the samurai.
 
“Um, yeah, I don't think that will be a problem,” he said. “But, are you sure…?”
 
“Very sure!” Motoko said earnestly. “We're married, after all,” she added, feeling a shiver in her spine that was more excitement than anything else. Kanako has been monopolizing him far too much, she thought. The sister of their man had managed to end up in his bed nearly every night. Time for her to share with the rest of us, Motoko thought, a delicious tickle in her loins at the thought.
 
“Then, I'll see you tonight,” he said, giving her shoulder a squeeze.
 
“Yes, tonight,” Motoko breathed, still blushing. Keitaro moved into the bathroom as Motoko walked back to Naru's room, where Shinobu and Kanako were studying for the entrance exam with the help of Naru and Mutsumi. They had less than two months to prepare for the entrance exam, and this time, she wasn't going to fail.
 
“I was beginning to worry about you, Motoko,” Naru said as the tall girl entered the room. “Everything ok?”
 
“Yes, everything is ok,” Motoko said, settling down and resuming her English workbook problems. Shinobu was working on her math skills, and Kanako was brushing up on her history. Naru had finished her homework and was mostly just waiting for one of the three girls to ask her for help on their workbooks; not that she expected any of them to need her help at this stage. If they took the entrance exam right now, I would bet they would all pass, Naru thought proudly.
 
Shinobu hadn't asked for help in a long time, and even the last couple of times she had asked Naru, it was to check her results, rather than help her figure out how to do the problems. Motoko had failed the English part and narrowly passed the math section last time, but now, her math was up to speed, and she could actually carry on a conversation in English with only the occasional error. Kanako would be taking the entrance exam for the first time, but Naru couldn't help but notice that the Goth girl was strong across the board, though her Japanese history and literature were slightly weaker than her other skills.
 
Mutsumi was reading from a textbook, but Naru suspected that her childhood friend's attention wasn't on the reading assignment. Mutsumi was smiling softly, one hand on her belly. Naru glanced down to see that she was unconsciously mirroring Mutsumi's actions. I still can't believe I'm p…pregnant, she thought, stumbling ever so slightly. Yeah, I usually thought about kids, but never really considered when I wanted them, mused the brunette. I guess sooner is better than later. And Mei will be an aunt!
 
At the thought of her sister, Naru frowned. “I need to try and fix that,” she said, not realizing that she had spoken aloud.
 
“Fix what?” asked Kanako, her eyes never leaving the mock exam before her, her pencil scribbling away.
 
“Oh, um…” Naru hesitated. Glancing at the other girls - all of whom were now looking right at her - she gave in. “I need to straighten things out with Mei,” she said unhappily. “If there is anything left to fix,” she added dejectedly.
 
“It will be fine, Na-chan,” Mutsumi said, her tone completely certain and as upbeat as ever. “Mei-chan loves you, after all,” explained the Turtle priestess.
 
“I hope so,” sighed Naru. “But I was such a basket case, and lashed out at her so badly…”
 
“Doesn't matter,” interrupted Mutsumi. “She'll forgive you.”
 
“How can you be so sure?” worried Naru.
 
“If she didn't love you, she wouldn't have pushed you to seek help,” Kanako answered instead. “And instead of a restraining order, you would have been arrested for assault on a minor,” added the sister.
 
“Mei does not strike me as the type to give up,” Motoko nodded.
 
“We'll get this all worked out,” promised Mutsumi. Naru smiled at her friends and lovers.
 
“I hope so,” she said gratefully. The group fell into silence for the next half hour or so.
 
“Finished,” Shinobu said, handing her mock exam sheet to Naru. Naru scanned through it.
 
“Well, I don't see any problem areas,” said the brunette, “and only a couple of errors; not enough to keep you from making the grade, Shinobu-chan,” praised the older girl. Shinobu's smile lit up the room.
 
“Yes!” hissed the girl happily. Looking at the clock, she stood. “How about some snacks?” she asked the group. With all of the others signaling their agreement, Shinobu slipped from the room, hurrying to the kitchen. Smiling happily, she took the stairs two at a time. I can get into Todai! the girl thought, dreaming of seeing her name on the board of accepted entrance examinees.
 
Because she was day-dreaming, she nearly ran into Kitsune. “Whoa, sugar,” the busty fox said, catching Shinobu. “What's the hurry?”
 
“Sorry, Kitsune-sempai,” Shinobu apologized, “I was just going to make some snacks for the group,” explained the domestic. “Would you like some as well?”
 
“The way you cook? Of course!” Kitsune grinned, fondly ruffling the shorter girl's indigo hair. She's so dang cute! the ash-haired former slacker thought, unable to resist hugging the slight girl and giving her a kiss on the forehead. Smiling, Shinobu moved to the kitchen. “You wouldn't have happened to see our man recently, would you?” asked Kitsune.
 
“Sorry, I have been studying for the last few hours,” Shinobu replied, pulling things from the refrigerator and cupboards. “Though, he might be with Tsuruko or Haruka,” noted the girl.
 
“Yes, probably,” Kitsune agreed. “So, how are you feeling about the entrance exam?” she made conversation.
 
“I'll be fine!” chirped Shinobu, hands busy. A thought occurred to the heart of the Hinata. “If you don't mind my asking, Kitsune-sempai, where have you been spending your days lately? I haven't seen you in the Hinata much of late,” she noted.
 
“Been working the tea shop,” Kitsune said.
 
“Oh?”
 
“Haruka is going to be pretty busy, so she asked me to take over the shop, and I said yes. It isn't too much work, and I can still write my articles, so it makes sense for me to accept,” shared the older girl.
 
“What is Haruka going to be doing?” wondered Shinobu.
 
“She and Kanako are going to be busy with family business, planning the renovation of the Annex and getting us moved in before the Hinata is remodeled,” answered Kitsune.
 
“Are they doing this themselves?” wondered Shinobu. Kitsune nodded.
 
“Yeah,” she confirmed. “They asked Keitaro, but he said that however they wanted to do it was fine with him, and as much as I love that man, he's not my first choice for a planner, you know?” grinned Kitsune.
 
“Keitaro is…!” began Shinobu.
 
“Not criticizing, sweetie, just saying,” Kitsune headed off the automatic defense of their man. “Just because we love him doesn't make him perfect at everything.” Shinobu gave a soft giggle.
 
“Sorry,” she said, “habit of mine,” added the girl.
 
“No, it's part of what makes you so charming,” Kitsune replied easily. “You understand what I'm saying, though, right?” prompted the older woman. Shinobu nodded reluctantly.
 
“Yes, Kitsune-sempai, I know.”
 
“Besides, Keitaro is also having to deal with his dig site, the situation with us, and school. He's got a full plate,” Kitsune pointed out. Shinobu's eyes opened a little wider at the reminder that she would be marrying Keitaro soon; as well as marrying Kaolla. “Speaking of which, how is the practice coming?” asked Kitsune slyly. “I have bigger ones if you need them,” teased the fox.
 
“Kitsune-sempai!” squeaked Shinobu, blushing.
 
“And smaller,” Kitsune tossed in. A wordless squeal was her response. Kitsune hummed happily.
 
“Well, there you two are,” came a voice from the doorway to the dining room. Kitsune turned to see Haruka standing there, a thin robe wrapped loosely around her body. “I need to talk to you girls before bed tonight. Is the study group about done, Shinobu?” asked the oldest of the women.
 
“Yes,” Shinobu said. Eyeing Haruka, she was certain that the cousin of their man had enjoyed Keitaro's affections very recently. But, if they were in his room, we would have heard them, and Kitsune was at the tea shop, so where would they have been? wondered the girl.
 
“You want to meet in the spring?” suggested Kitsune. Surprisingly, Haruka shook her head.
 
“No, Keitaro will be bathing with us,” she said. “Let's meet on the deck once he settles in to work on the managerial details Kanako has left for him,” suggested Haruka. Kitsune's sensitive curiosity came to life.
 
“What's up, Haruka?” asked the fox. Haruka shook her head.
 
“Tell you later tonight,” the woman said, moving back into the dorm.
 
-
 
Keitaro yawned as he climbed the stairs. Hope Kanako doesn't get lonely and come looking for me, he thought. He had found his `sister' waiting for him in his room when he got back from getting ready for bed. As gently as he could, he had told her that he had promised Motoko that he would spend the night in her room. Kanako had nodded, kissing him before telling him she understood. He knew that Kanako didn't like to be alone; or she hadn't when she was little.
 
Reaching the head of the stairs, he found himself face-to-face with Haruka. His cousin and first lover smiled at him, kissing him leisurely. “Going to sleep with your wife and concubine tonight?” grinned Haruka.
 
“Well, she asked…” began the young man.
 
“Never be defensive about treating us all fairly,” Haruka said softly. “Honestly, Kanako has been hogging you of late,” she added. “She is going to have to share, and she knows it,” mused Haruka. “Anyway,” she said, brushing off Keitaro's attempt to say something in defense of his sister, “I'm going to bed now. Be sure to treat Motoko and Tsuruko right,” winked Haruka before calmly walking down the stairs. Keitaro watched her, appreciating the value of a short robe and no panties. When she was out of sight, he sighed, absently adjusting his hard dick in his boxers as he turned toward Motoko's room.
 
Haruka heard Keitaro resume his journey to his wife's room. Shaking her head a little, she slid the door to Keitaro's room open, seeing Kanako just slipping into Keitaro's futon. “Mind if I stay with you tonight, Kanako?” asked Haruka, slipping off her robe. Kanako shook her head, holding open the cover to the futon.
 
“You are showing,” Kanako observed as Haruka settled into the futon with her.
 
“I know,” Haruka said, sounding pleased. “I'm almost sure that I can feel her moving, too,” she breathed. A moment later, Haruka felt Kanako's hand on the expanding bulge in Haruka's tight belly. “So, how are you feeling about this?” Haruka asked Kanako.
 
“As long as Keitaro is fine, I am fine,” she said.
 
“I wasn't talking about that,” smiled Haruka, one arm wrapping around Kanako's slim shoulders. “Want one of your own?” Haruka asked playfully.
 
“When the time is right,” Kanako said, her hand sliding up to cup Haruka's breast. “Is it true? Have your breasts gotten bigger?” asked the younger Urashima.
 
“Maybe a little, but not as much as I thought they would. Granny said that when she was pregnant, she barely gained a cup size, so maybe I inherited that,” shrugged Haruka. Kanako was silent. “Worried or eager?” Haruka asked her.
 
“Indifferent,” Kanako answered her. “As long as Keitaro likes it, I don't care.” Kanako eased closer to Haruka, resting her head against the other woman's shoulder. Absently, her hand gently squeezed Haruka's breast.
 
“Easy, Kanako,” Haruka cautioned, wincing slightly. “One thing is for sure: they are very sensitive,” she said, sighing softly. “Makes it hard to wear a bra,” shared the older Urashima. “There are only a couple I have that are comfortable any more.”
 
Kanako hummed, but didn't say anything. Minutes passed by. Kanako's breathing began to slow as she drifted off to sleep. Beside her, Haruka pondered the choices before her. Finally, she decided that a better chance might be a long time coming. “Kanako,” whispered Haruka, “you and I have a less-than-ideal history. Our fight over Keitaro has left us all but strangers to each other. With all that has happened,” Haruka paused, “I think we should try to learn more about each other,” finished the older Urashima woman.
 
“What do you want to know?” Kanako asked softly. She was still snuggled up to Haruka, her body still and skin warm. Haruka could feel the other woman's slow, steady heartbeat against the side of her chest.
 
“Everything, I guess,” Haruka said, realizing that she had not gotten around to deciding exactly what she wanted to know about the younger sister to her lover. “But let's start with who you are; before being adopted, I mean,” clarified Haruka.
 
“Don't know,” Kanako replied calmly. “The earliest memories I have are of Oni-chan and Granny. Before that, nothing.”
 
“I see,” Haruka murmured. Granny, where did you get this girl? More than once, she had wondered. More than once, she had asked - carefully - and each time, Granny had given no answer.
 
“I have a question for you, Haruka,” Kanako said, interrupting Haruka's musings.
 
“Yes?”
 
“That first time, when we came to blows over Keitaro,” Kanako whispered, “were you surprised that I knew the family art?”
 
Haruka considered that, recalling the flashpoint that had ended with her leaving the Hinata to live in the dorm at Todai, and Kanako spending the next decade under Granny's personal supervision. “I knew that you had been training, but your skill was far more advanced than I had thought it would be,” admitted Haruka.
 
“It would have been better to settle it then,” Kanako whispered, her lips next to Haruka's ear.
 
“I've thought the same thing,” smiled Haruka. “Still, this isn't so bad, is it, Kana-chan?”
 
“I can live with it,” the sister answered casually. Feeling her shift, Haruka opened her mouth to say something, but found she couldn't. Kanako's soft lips sealed her own.
 
“Mph!”
 
It was a brief kiss, but it left Haruka panting. After breaking the kiss, Kanako snuggled back up to Haruka. Haruka was breathing fast, her mind in chaos. “I'm glad you stopped smoking, Haru,” Kanako offered, a yawn interrupting her. “I wouldn't want to kiss a smoker.”
 
“But, you…” Haruka forced her mind into gear, “are you attracted to girls?” she asked. I heard about her very first visit back from the girls, but… Haruka wasn't sure what to make of that.
 
“Certain girls,” Kanako answered. “Motoko and Shinobu most of all,” added Kanako, “though Mutsumi and Kitsune are not unattractive.”
 
“And Naru?” breathed Haruka.
 
“Yes, Naru,” murmured Kanako. “We will have to see,” said the girl at last.
 
“Well, that's something anyway,” Haruka replied innocently. “Though I am hurt you aren't attracted to me,” she teased the younger woman sharing the futon with her. Haruka was unsure how Kanako might react to her tentative attempt at bonding. Kanako has never been what one might call the life of the party, Haruka worried.
 
“I could come to be attracted to you,” Kanako answered, “even if you are an older woman.” Haruka blinked, twitching slightly. Wha…?! Against her body, she felt the tiniest bit of movement from Kanako. Realizing what it was, she smiled ruefully.
 
“Brat,” she said, giving the other woman a gentle rap on the head - before kissing her.
 
-
 
Keitaro paused at Motoko's door, knocking softly. “Motoko? Can I come in?” he asked.
 
“Of course, Keitaro,” he heard Motoko answer promptly. Sliding her door open, he stepped into her room, closing the door behind him before focusing on the girl. “You need never ask, you know,” Motoko said, “we are married, after all. What's mine is yours.”
 
“Habit, I guess,” he said, only to lose any thought he might have had. Before him, Motoko and Tsuruko were kneeling on her futon, Tsuruko in front of Motoko, both completely naked. Motoko was wielding a brush, her hands full of her sister's long hair. From the look of her own silken locks, which shone in the light of the single room light in her ceiling with a glossy sheen, he was fairly certain that Tsuruko had brushed her sister's hair before Motoko returned the favor.
 
His concubine smiled at him warmly. “Please, make yourself comfortable,” invited Tsuruko, Motoko swiftly but thoroughly finishing up her tending of the elder sister's hair. “We are at your complete disposal, Keitaro-sama,” she said softly, her tone inviting and alluring at the same time. Keitaro gulped, staring at the two. Finished, Motoko rose gracefully, stepping to her dresser and putting the brush down before returning to her futon to sink down beside her sister, facing him directly.
 
Color stood out on her cheeks, but she met his gaze, her hands resting on her thighs, leaving her naked body unprotected from his gaze. Keitaro wasn't interested in the blush on her cheeks, being distracted as he was by the hard brown nipples and swollen areolas of the sisters. Sitting properly, the proud swordswomen's posture was poised and firm, which only served to accent their slim, strong build. Keitaro licked his lips, comparing the two to each other.
 
Motoko was breathing fast, looking at her husband, who seemed frozen in place. Giving her sister a quick glance, she saw that Tsuruko was staring at the same thing she was. Keitaro's dick had tented his shorts, and both women were thinking the same thing: those damn shorts have to go! Managing to force their eyes up to his face, the two were surprised at his expression.
 
“Ah!” gasped Motoko so softly that Tsuruko barely heard her. Flickering her eyes over to check on her younger sister, she nearly laughed at the look on Motoko's face. I haven't seen that look since I gave her her first real sword, recalled Tsuruko fondly. Still, seeing a man giving you that kind of look will certainly make a girl happy, she mused, licking her lips as she absently rubbed her thighs together, the hot, tingly feeling spreading like wildfire from her groin to her entire body. How long has it been since I got that look? Six years? Seven? she wondered.
 
Keitaro was not a pervert. This was something that Motoko had realized more than two years ago. But what she saw on his face was pure lust. What confused - and excited - the young bride was the almost-disturbing sense of smug satisfaction seeing him look at her with such raw desire and sexual attraction. A small part of her mind wondered why she had been so adamant about driving this man from the Hinata, if just having him give her such a look could make her pussy feel like a leaking faucet. Another small fragment of her mind wondered why she ever refused to acknowledge that she liked him.
 
“Please join us, Keitaro,” Motoko nearly begged.
 
“Indeed, Keitaro-sama,” seconded Tsuruko immediately. “Come join us!” Tsuruko was nearly panting herself. Oh, please cum join with us, her inner self thought lecherously as she swallowed a mouthful of drool. Tsuruko couldn't keep an eager smile off her lips as she saw his shorts twitch at her words.
 
Without a word, Keitaro stepped forward, his eyes never leaving the two naked sister. It made such perfect sense to grant their request; he always did whatever his girls wanted him to do, after all, so it was only natural, wasn't it? Reaching the two, he knelt in front of them, reaching out to hook an arm behind both their heads so he could draw them toward him, kissing first Motoko, then Tsuruko. The two sisters didn't mind him pulling them off balance, each girl using a hand to steady themselves as Keitaro claimed their lips in turn.
“Mm,” hummed Motoko happily. To her surprise, Keitaro pulled the two of them to him together, the three sharing a somewhat sloppy three-way kiss. Unable to resist any longer, Motoko reached out to touch his hard member. When her hand met warm, soft flesh, she realized that Tsuruko had beat her to it. Her older sister had already managed to free his tool from the confines of his shorts. Such skill, thought Motoko in awe.
 
“Keitaro-sama,” purred Tsuruko, her hand stroking his swollen dick. His lust-glazed eyes met hers. “Eep~!” she squealed happily as he firmly pushed her backward onto the futon. To her surprise, he stood, pulling Motoko up with him. Impatient hands worked his shorts off, followed by his shirt, leaving him naked before the two. Both girls very much approved of the change in dress code. Motoko's hand returned to his hard shaft, stroking it inexpertly, but with obvious love and eagerness.
 
“Mo-chan,” growled Keitaro, pulling the unresisting girl tight to him, his blunt, weeping tip stabbing her thighs as he wrapped his arms around the tall girl, his hands finding her ass cheeks. Squeezing, he used her toned ass to hold him tight to her as he passionately kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth as his hips rubbed against her. Motoko moaned into the kiss, her hands fluttering around, seemingly trying to figure out the best way to hold him to her.
 
Feeling a little left out, Tsuruko cupped her breasts with her hands, squeezing the firm mounds gently, pausing to roll and tug on her hard nipples as she watched her lord nearly raping her sister; not that Motoko seemed to have the slightest inclination to hinder him. In fact, the former man-hater seemed to be trying her best to encourage the man to take her. One of Tsuruko's hands slid down her stomach to dip between her legs, where her own arousal was becoming almost uncomfortable. Practiced fingers slid over her clit, pausing to rub the exposed nub briefly before spreading her labia so her middle finger could dip into her passage. She bit her lip gently as she felt a gush of her fluid squirt out as she penetrated herself with a single finger. I cannot believe how wet I am, she thought fleetingly.
 
While Tsuruko's arousal began to soak the futon, Keitaro broke the kiss with Motoko, though he still held her securely. It was for the best, really, since the proud girl doubted that she could stand on her own right now anyway. Her unfocused eyes met his. “Motoko,” he breathed, his tone possessive.
 
“Keitaro,” she whispered. Soft panting from the futon caused Keitaro to glance at the other woman.
 
“Tsuruko,” he identified the girl squeezing a tit with one hand, her other between her wide-spread thighs, wet squishing sounds filling the room. Using one arm, Keitaro guided Motoko down beside Tsuruko. Surprising Motoko, Keitaro caressed her cheek before dragging his slightly-rough hand down her throat, over her breasts, along her belly and finally between her legs. Immediately, Motoko spread her legs, having to loop one over her sister's splayed leg to give her husband access to her sex.
 
The fingers of the young man found his wife to be dripping wet, her lower lips swollen with arousal and her scent thick in the room. Breathing in deeply, he rubbed her slippery sex, making her moan and writhe. Growling softly in satisfaction, he worked a finger into the younger sister as he shifted between the older sister's legs. His throbbing, dripping tip pointed at Tsuruko's sex. Using his free hand, he pushed his tip a little lower, Tsuruko removing her finger from inside her, spreading her entrance open for him. Tsuruko closed her eyes as she felt his tip meet her slick entrance.
 
“Ugh!” grunted the older sister as Keitaro thrust forward, driving himself into her to the hilt on one thrust. Kami, he's so big, she thought, dazed by pleasure. When Keitaro didn't begin to thrust, she opened her eyes. She found herself looking him right in the eyes, his gaze intense. He wants to watch me as he fucks me, Tsuruko realized, shivering in pleasure. Smiling, she wrapped a leg behind him, holding his gaze as he began to thrust into her. Tsuruko had to fight herself to keep her eyes open, the feeling of being filled so full by hot, hard cock making her want to close her eyes and savor the feeling.
 
Keitaro was not just fucking the elder sister, however. His hand was busy between the thighs of the younger sister, finger-fucking Motoko mercilessly. Much practice with Haru and Nyamo gave him sufficient skill to reduce the woman to a panting, moaning, drooling mass of pleasure. The whole time, he was thrusting into Tsuruko fast and hard, staring the elder sister in the eyes.
 
“T..Tsuruko,” wheezed Motoko, managing to find her sister's arm through the waves of orgasmic pleasure Keitaro was inflicting on her with his hands. Latching onto her sister's arm, Motoko held on tight. Tsuruko herself was nearing her own climax, her body trembling and a sheen of sweat gracing her skin. Feeling hot, fast breaths on her shoulder, she hazily realized that Motoko was at the same point as herself.
 
“Mo-chan,” sobbed Tsuruko, gritting her teeth as she tried her best to maintain the eye contact Keitaro seemed to want from her. Using her strong arm, she pulled Motoko's slick body on top of her own as her control failed. “Keitaro-sama!” she screamed, her vision being replaced by blinding white light as she came harder than she had ever imaged she could.
 
“Ugh!” grunted the young lord, feeling her already-tight sex squeeze him even harder. Jamming himself deep in her, he unloaded into her. Panting, he looked at the two sister, seeing Motoko sprawled over her sister's chest, the two panting in time. So beautiful, he thought, dazed, as he pulled his still-hard dick out of the elder sister. Using his hands, he settled Motoko fully on top of her sister, the senseless younger sister's face pressed to Tsuruko's breasts as Keitaro lifted her hips.
 
Looking at her flushed sex, he licked his lips. Mm! was the most coherent thought he could manage as he buried his face in her sex, lapping up her juices. Greedily, he fed on her, eating her not unlike he would eat one of Shinobu's meals. Sucking on the hard clit, he felt her body spasm.
 
“K…Keitaro,” came her weak voice. Raising his face, he saw that Motoko was clinging tightly to her sister, who was holding her in her arms, Motoko's flushed face pressed to Tsuruko's neck. “Please,” begged Motoko, unashamed of begging for her man to give her what she used to think she didn't want.
 
Keitaro didn't answer in words. Instead, he arranged her knees so that her hips were position in front of his cum-covered dick. Just beneath her, Tsuruko's freshly-fucked pussy was clenched, instinctively holding tight to the gift he had given her. Grabbing her hips, Keitaro settled himself at Motoko's entrance, sighing happily at the wet, warm kiss of her passage against his crown. Pushing forward, he slowly - but steadily - sheathed himself to the balls in the younger sister.
 
“Ah!” slurred Motoko, feeling herself being taken by her man. When his tip butted against her cervix, she cried out in pleasure before biting her sister's neck semi-hard. Her body trembling, she wiggled her hips, wanting to feel him thrusting hard in her, making her his woman yet again, yearning for the feeling of his hot seed spurting into her. “Keitaro,” she panted, feeling her hard nipples pressing into Tsuruko's chest as her older sister's hard tips pushed against her own warm breasts.
 
Keitaro pulled back slowly. When only his tip was in her, he slammed forward, hard, making Motoko gasp. Without any pause, he began to ride her. Motoko was moaning and sighing happily. Her mind hazed with pleasure, she leaned her head over and caught Tsuruko's lips with her own, kissing her sister passionately. Tsuruko, though mildly surprised, was too fired up to have any sort of objection to the soft kiss, and returned it eagerly. The lord of the house rode her steadily as he watched the two make out.
 
As he climbed toward his second release, he discovered a small problem. Motoko's soft skin was shiny with sweat, and his hands kept slipping as he fucked her tight, tight sex. Growling softly in frustration, he tried to find a better purchase on her. Her toned, slim muscles and soft, wet skin made it nearly impossible to get a solid grip on her, though, and the resulting slippage was hindering him as he tried to reach release. It wasn't until he felt some cool strands on his hands that he realized that the answer was before him, covering Motoko's back.
 
“Oh!” gasped Motoko, the kiss being broken as her head was suddenly pulled back sharply by her hip-length hair. She felt a small orgasm sweep through her at the stinging sensation. Clearly, Keitaro had grabbed two handfuls of her hair and was using it to steady her as he hammered her sex. Arching her back, she tightened her neck muscles, panting as her sweat and drool dripped onto her sister's naked body. “Ugh,” she articulated.
 
Tsuruko realized that she was closer to another orgasm than she had thought. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she found herself looking up at Motoko's collarbone, her younger sister's full breasts swinging into view briefly as Keitaro fucked her. Against her thighs, she could feel his thighs rubbing her skin as he thrust into Motoko.
 
It wasn't until her own sensitive nipples were brushed by Motoko's hard nipples that she realized that she had pushed her chest up enough so that her own breasts brushed against Motoko's breasts as they jiggled from the pounding she was taking from their man. Slick with sweat, the contact sent an electric thrill through her. Tucking her shoulders, she pushed her breasts up a little more, Motoko's breasts now rubbing hers, their nipples catching slickly against each other, stimulating each other further.
 
“Sister,” mewed Motoko, feeling herself teeter on the edge of an orgasm.
 
“Mo-chan,” panted Tsuruko, using her hands to press her tits and Motoko's closer to together.
 
Motoko was almost there. “Keitaro, take me,” the younger girl begged. “Make me your woman! Flood me with your cum! Please, Keitaro,” she weakly begged, spots dancing in her vision as she tried to take that last little step that would give her release.
 
As if sensing her needs, Tsuruko wiggled down until she could catch Motoko's breasts in her hands, bringing her sister's nipples to her mouth. Licking them, she squeezed both protruding tips into her mouth and sucking on them. Her awkward position meant that her hips were supporting Motoko's hips as Keitaro furiously worked her sex with his tool, the mixed fluids from the union of man and wife covering their concubine's hips with the slick mess.
 
A wordless shriek announced that Motoko had reached release, her body going limp. With a final thrust, Keitaro deposited his second load in the younger sister, six large, thick, potent loads packing her full. Groaning, he eased back, Motoko collapsing on top of Tsuruko. His dick softened to half-stand, but refused to go down. Looking at the two sisters, the younger on top of the elder, both filled with his cum, covered in sweat and hugging each other tight was making it impossible for him to go limp.
 
When Motoko and Tsuruko became aware of themselves again, it was to the feel of wet drops landing on their drying skin. Blinking, the two found that Keitaro was watching them, as if he couldn't decide if he should tuck them in, fuck them both again, or try to sleep himself. His double-coated dick - still half-hard - was dripping on them. Looking at each other, the two smiled. Tsuruko guided her sister, the two wiggling around until they were laying on their stomachs.
 
Using their hands, the two guided him down onto the futon, thoughtfully positioning him so the large wet spots weren't under him, his groin just in front of their faces. Smiling at him, the two leaned in, their tongue flickering out to lick his tool. Keitaro sucked in a breath as Tsuruko led her sister thought the skills of a blow-job. Watching Motoko follow her sister's lead, the two of them kissing over his shaft, licking his tip and even sucking on his balls made his dick go hard once more. When Tsuruko felt one of his hands comb through her hair, taking a handful of hair in his fist, she smiled, opening her mouth wide and taking his length in her mouth.
 
For nearly a half hour, the two took turns pleasuring him. Finally, he couldn't take it any more. “Cumming,” he warned the two. Immediately, both girl positioned themselves in front of his twitching dick, cheek to cheek, mouths open.
 
“Cum for us,” breathed Tsuruko.
 
“Cum, Keitaro,” Motoko murmured.
 
“On us, in us, it's all fine,” Tsuruko whispered.
 
“Here or anywhere, just cum,” Motoko agreed wholeheartedly. It was too much for Keitaro. Watching the two, he blew his third load, painting their faces, hair and throats with his last load. When the last of his load dribbled out - to be hungrily licked up by Tsuruko before being swallowed - he slumped back on the futon.
 
“Wow,” he breathed, his energy drained. The two sisters smiled happily, looking at each other.
 
“It was our pleasure,” they said in unison. Keitaro found his eyes beginning to droop. Both girls picked up on it.
 
“Please, let us,” Motoko said, swiftly guiding him into a comfortable position. Tsuruko grabbed one of their towels, covering a wet spot on the futon before she carefully pulled off his glasses and set them aside. Looking at each other, the two silently agreed. Using the other towel, which was still damp from their bath earlier, they wiped off the majority of the cum from their faces, throats and hair before cuddling up to Keitaro. The mostly-asleep young man instinctively wrapped them up, one arm each. Resting their heads on his shoulders, the two smiled at each other as they drifted off to sleep, happy, content and warm.