Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 49

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Beautiful night, isn't it, Shinobu-chan?” asked Hina, startling the young girl. She steadied Shinobu on the roof. After supper, Hina had stopped off to check on Su, who had slept through dinner, and then gone to fine Shinobu. She had found the girl on the roof of the Hinata.
 
“Granny Hina,” Shinobu smiled, feeling the old woman hug her.
 
“So, what did you want to talk about, Shinobu-chan?” asked Hina. Shinobu blushed a little.
 
“I…wanted to ask you if there was a way that I could get some birth control,” Shinobu said. Hina glanced at her.
 
“Sure, we can do that,” Hina said calmly, “but why?” she asked. Shinobu looked away, blushing.
 
“I want to be with Keitaro, and when he…inside me,” she blushed more, “well, it feels really good, and I don't want anything to interfere with that feeling. But, I don't think I am ready to be a mother yet; at least until I can get my degree from Todai. So…” she trailed off.
 
“You have a very practical outlook on life, Shinobu-chan,” Hina noted. “Do you really think that you need birth control, though?” challenged Hina. Shinobu slowly nodded.
 
“I do,” she said. “Because I don't want to ever have anything come between Keitaro and me, and I never want to have to say no because I'm fertile,” she explained. “With birth control, I will be able to do that and not accidentally end up pregnant.”
 
“Logical,” Hina approved. “If you want, we can go tomorrow and get you set up with something,” she said. “Or,” she added a moment later, “if you trust your sempais, we can take care of this tonight,” grinned Hina. Shinobu blinked.
 
“My sempais?” wondered the girl. Hina nodded.
 
“Let's go talk to Mutsumi,” said the matriarch of the family, leading Shinobu off the roof. They found the girl just on her way to the spring. Taking her aside, Hina spoke to her briefly, and Shinobu suddenly found herself hugged tight to the large, full breasts of a delighted Mutsumi.
 
“Wait right here, Shinobu-chan,” Mutsumi said, hurrying to her room. A moment later, she returned with a small, almost-roughly-carved charm. Speaking softly in that strange language, Mutsumi held the charm to Shinobu's breast. Then, just before she finished, Mutsumi touched the charm to Shinobu's abdomen, just below her bellybutton, before pressing it against Shinobu's lips. “Taken care of,” Mutsumi said happily, closing Shinobu's fist around the charm. “Just keep that near you, and you won't get pregnant until you are ready,” the girl promised.
 
Shinobu started at the charm. It looked sort of like a turtle; maybe. “Are…you sure?” she asked Mutsumi. The taller girl knelt in front of her, looking her in the eyes.
 
“Promise, Shinobu-chan,” breathed Mutsumi, kissing Shinobu softly. Trust my sempais, Granny said, Shinobu thought, feeling Mutsumi's soft lips on her own, the older girl's tongue slipping into her mouth, and that curse her family cast proved very powerful, so…
 
“I…thanks, Mutsumi-sempai,” Shinobu said when Mutsumi released her lips. Mutsumi caressed Shinobu's cheek.
 
“We're sisters, Shinobu,” she murmured. Standing, the girl moved into the baths. “Come bathe with us, Shinobu!” called Mutsumi.
 
“Yes!” agreed Shinobu. “Be right there!” she added, looking at the charm.
 
“Might I suggest this?” Hina said, holding out a simple necklace of silver. Taking the charm, Hina fussed with the necklace for a moment before offering it back to Shinobu. The charm was firmly secured to the necklace with a bit of silver wire. Shinobu sucked in a breath.
 
“It's beautiful, Granny Hina,” she breathed.
 
“Not as beautiful as my granddaughter,” Hina said, hugging Shinobu once more. The girl hurried to the changing room, finding Haruka on her way out. The older Urashima smiled at Shinobu, patting her head as she passed. Outside the changing room, Haruka saw Hina waiting for her, a smirk on her lips.
 
“Stop being so damn smug, Granny,” Haruka said sourly. Hina just hummed dismissively.
 
“He's in his room,” she said, moving to the changing room. Just before she closed the door, she turned back to Haruka. “Tell her `hi' for me as well, Haru-chan,” murmured the old woman.
 
“I will, granny,” Haruka promised, absently tugging on the thin, short robe she wore. Moving down the hall, she paused to knock on a door. “Kei-kun?” she called out softly. “Can we talk for a minute?”
 
-
 
Haruka - holding Keitaro's hand - made her way up to the Annex. Keitaro followed her silently as the moon rose. It surprised her to find that she was smiling and actually anticipating the visit she had been postponing for a while now. As the two neared the Annex, Keitaro spoke up.
 
“Um, isn't this place haunted?” he asked.
 
“Do you feel like it's haunted?” asked Haruka, smiling at him. She wore the robe she had put on when she got out of the bath, her feet bare. Keitaro was wearing shorts and a tee shirt. She led him up the dilapidated steps and through the worn doors.
 
Keitaro gulped. “Just what are we doing here, Haru?” he asked her.
 
“Just need to see someone,” Haruka said, leading him deeper into the Annex. Finally, she stopped inside a room near the back. “We're here,” she said, putting her arm around Keitaro's shoulders. Keitaro looked around.
 
“I don't see anyone, Haru,” he noted. She smiled softly.
 
“Just wait,” said Haruka. Mentally shrugging, Keitaro put his arm around her waist. She felt very good; so good, in fact, that he stepped in front of her, wrapping both arms around her slim waist and drawing her to him for a kiss. Haruka responded eagerly.
 
As the two kissed, Keitaro began to run his hands along her body, up her sides to caress her breasts, down to squeeze her ass, along her sides to untie the belt, up her stomach to open the robe up. Is it me, or is Haru a little thicker around the waist? he thought before dismissing it as irrelevant. Easing back a bit, he licked his lips before bending down slightly to suck on her exposed nipples. “Ah! Keitaro!” she gasped happily, holding his head to her tits. “Kami, like that!” she encouraged him lustfully.
 
Keitaro eased a hand down to cup her bare sex, finding her to be wet and slick. Smiling around the captive nipple in his mouth, he firmly pushed a finger into her slit, feeling her shiver in pleasure. His dick was hard in his pants, eager for her welcoming embrace. Haruka was panting lightly as he eased back to look at her. Seeing her looking over his head, he frowned. She's not looking at me. What could she…? He turned to see a semi-distinct shadow in the room. “Gah!” he flinched.
 
“Don't be scared,” Haruka said, hugging him tight to her. “She's who we came to see,” explained Haru. Keitaro blinked, studying the figure. “Hi, mom,” Haruka said softly. Keitaro's jaw dropped open.
 
“M…Mom?” he croaked, looking at the shadow. Haruka nodded.
 
“More or less,” she said. “This place was where her heart was, so it's only natural she's still here; sort of,” explained Haruka. “You know Kei-kun, right?” Haruka addressed the semi-transparent visitor. “Well, he and I are together now,” Haruka smiled warmly at Keitaro. “I've never been happier, either,” she added.
 
Haruka was silent for a moment, just staring at the ghost or whatever it was. “I know we're related by blood,” Haruka said softly, “but that doesn't matter to me. He's the one I love, and the one I want to stay with forever. Granny knows, of course,” Haruka snorted. “Old bat says `hi', though she knows where you are. Wonder why she didn't visit herself,” Haruka said, her tone disapproving. The form seemed to drift a little closer.
 
“And, I should tell you,” Haruka went on calmly, “Kanko and I are no longer at each other's throats, either. Granny is making us share the leadership of the family when she steps down. We're also going to be rebuilding this place - for our home. We'll need it, you see, since we're going to have a lot of children. Kei-kun has married an Aoyama girl - Motoko, who I think you are familiar with. She's the one that tried to exorcise you a while back,” chuckled Haruka. “That feud is over, as well.”
 
Haruka looked Keitaro in the eyes for a long moment. “It's kind of funny, actually, but Keitaro is going to have a lot of wives before this is done,” Haruka said softly. “And some concubines, too,” laughed Haruka. “Seems I'm not the only girl to have fallen hopelessly in love with him. Mutsumi Otohime and Naru Narusegawa are going to be his wives under Turtle Clan law, and he is marrying a Princess of Molmol and Shinobu-chan as well. I have fallen for a very popular man,” she added.
 
“But, it's ok,” Haruka said, looking back at the visitor, who had drifted closer to the two. “We're going to be fine together. All of us. So, don't worry about me any more, mom. I'm in good hands,” she whispered, hugging Keitaro close. Keitaro held his cousin close, silent for several minutes. When Haruka eased back, he peeked behind him, but the shadow was gone.
 
“So, that is what was going on,” came a voice from the doorway. Keitaro didn't have to look to know that it was Kanako.
 
“That is what is going on,” Haruka sighed softly. Kanako was silent for a moment.
 
“Are you ok, Haruka?” asked the dark sister softly.
 
“Yes, Kanako, I am,” Haruka answered. And I think Mom will be now, too, hoped the woman.
 
“Then, I will leave you two alone,” Kanako said, turning.
 
“Wait a minute, Kanako,” Haruka said. “Come here for a minute,” she asked. Kanako did as requested. Haruka drew Kanako into the hug. “There's something I need to tell you two,” Haruka said quietly. “And something I need to ask you, Keitaro,” added the woman.
 
“What is it, Haru?” asked Keitaro, a little worried.
 
Haruka glanced at Kanako. “You know, don't you?” she asked quietly, meeting Kanako's gaze. Slowly, Kanako nodded. “Anything to say?” she asked. Kanako shook her head.
 
“Know what?” wondered Keitaro.
 
“Kei, I'm pregnant,” Haruka said. Keitaro blinked. His mouth moved a little, but nothing came out. “I have been since Pararakelse. You probably knocked me up the very first time,” she smiled. Keitaro's eyes were a little glazed over. Gently, she slapped his cheek. “Hey, Keitaro,” she called. Blinking, he managed to focus on her again.
 
“Haru, did you say….?”
 
“Pregnant,” she smiled, hugging him tighter. “And, I wanted to know if it was OK with you if we named her Yoko, after my mother; assuming it's a girl,” she added.
 
“Um…ah…sure,” the dazed young man replied. Haru's pregnant! But she's…and Motoko…! his mind was sputtering and skipping like an out-of-tune engine.
 
“How do you feel about that, Keitaro?” asked Kanako.
 
“I…well…it's…” Keitaro couldn't get his thoughts in order.
 
Haruka hugged him close to herself and Kanako. “Don't worry,” she soothed him. “I have no plans of making any drama about this. Besides,” added Haruka, “the other girls will be having kids as well; some sooner than others,” she half-teased him. “I just want to know that you are ok with me having our kid. No hysterical self-loathing, no blaming yourself for the choices I make, no wild and impractical promises to leave the others because of this, deal?”
 
Dumbly, Keitaro nodded. “All I want is to know you love me,” Haruka said quietly.
 
“I do love you,” Keitaro said, his mind clear enough to realize that fact. “And…um…I'm happy that you're happy. I really am,” he said, his confusion clearing. “It's fine with me if we name her Yoko,” added Keitaro.
 
“Good,” purred Haruka, kissing him soundly.
 
“Why did you wait so long to tell him?” asked Kanako.
 
“Because I was scared and didn't know how to tell him,” Haruka admitted.
 
“Scared? Why?!” wondered Keitaro. Haruka fixed him with a steady look.
 
“I made choices that affected you directly, and will continue to do so for the rest of your life without asking you. Also, we are blood relatives; if only cousins. Most people wouldn't like that. And finally, you might have stopped loving me when you found out I was pregnant.”
 
“I'd never stop loving you!” Keitaro insisted hotly. “How could you think that?” he asked her.
 
“Because I'm a pregnant woman, I guess,” Haruka said. “I had wanted to wait to tell you until after the last wedding, but I'm beginning to show,” she said, caressing her stomach.
 
“Do the other girls know?” asked Keitaro, his hand joining hers, holding her hand to the small bulge.
 
“Don't know,” shrugged Haruka. “Maybe Mutsumi. Granny knows; so does Tsuruko,” she barked a laugh.
 
“I figured it out a few weeks ago,” Kanako said. “It won't be long before Shinobu and Kitsune figure it out as well,” warned the sister.
 
Haruka shrugged. “Nothing for it,” she said. “Besides, it's not like I'm going to be the only one having kids, right?” grinned the woman.
 
“Just the first,” Kanako said dryly. “Probably to your pleasure,” she added. Haruka shrugged.
 
“I've known him longest,” was all she said. Minutes passed. “Come on,” said Haruka. “We've done what we came to do. Let's go back.”
 
As the three made their way out of the Annex, a thought occurred to Keitaro. “Kanako, you're not pregnant, right?”