Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 67

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sunset on Molmol was beautiful, rich golds, reds, blues and silvers painting the western horizon, over the tract-less ocean. A relatively-cool breeze from the east steadily flowed over the only city on the island, cooling the oppressive tropical heat and bringing a faint scent of the desert to the east of the jungle. Molmol was a surprisingly comfortable tropical island to live on. Not that any of the Hinata crew noticed the sunset; they were far too busy.
 
“You all need to get ready,” Amalla warned, seeing the crew from the Hinata were still in the large, Roman-style bath in the palace. The girls of Keitaro's harem had gone into the bath nearly an hour before - right after talking with Keitaro. It had not surprised any of the young man's women to find that he was - once more - putting others before himself. He had been almost relieved to hear that Amalla and Kaolla had told them. Nor was it a surprise to the girls to discover that he had assumed that they would object and had started a somewhat disorganized rambling discourse that was half sales pitch and half denial of responsibility for the situation.
 
Haruka had taken the lead, cutting him off short and getting right to the point. Naturally, Keitaro had impulsively wanted to help the Molmolian crown with their problem, as well as feeling partially responsible because he had already asked Haruka to be his concubine. Knowing how fanatical Keitaro was about giving his word and making promises, his girls had just glanced at each other, giving one another slight eye-rolls before smiling tolerantly - and very fondly - at their man.
 
Haruka had told him that, while they were not overly appreciative of how the problem had played out, the group had come to an agreement with Amalla; provided it was ok with him. Keitaro had assured them that it was ok with him if they agreed. Kanako had moved to prevent an endless co-dependant `I'm ok if you're ok' routine by noting that since they all agreed, they would discuss it later, and it was nearing the time for the ceremony anyway. Amalla knew from the looks she got, they would be discussing it later - probably several times later.
 
Between that time and now, the group had visited two more offices in the administration building, formally met with the king and queens, returned to the temple for a blessing, and then, the girls had been shown to the palace baths to prepare for the wedding ceremony. Rising from the bath, the girls had toweled off as they followed Amalla to a side room, where they found that their native attire had been laid out for them.
 
Eyeing the outfits, the girls commented on how little there was to them. Spotting a shoe-box sized closed basket sitting above the carefully-laid-out clothes, Shinobu curiously opened it. Seeing what was inside, she gasped. Her sempais and sisters heard her gasp, and were immediately beside and around her. Looking at the basket, the other girls blinked. Light glinted and glittered off gold, diamonds and precious stones. And the basket was nearly overflowing with the jewelry, too.
 
“Um, what's all this?” wondered Naru, seeing that each of them had a basket with their clothes.
 
“It's traditional wedding accessories,” shrugged Amalla. “Shinobu's and Kaolla's are a bit more ornate than the rest of yours, but then, they're brides,” she explained, as if that was what the girls were talking about.
 
“There must be nearly four kilos of the stuff in there,” Kitsune noted, briefly hefting the basket. Amalla shrugged.
 
“Roughly, I guess,” she dismissed the issue of the weight of the jewelry. “We need to get ready,” she reminded the others. Seeing some of them reach for their clothes, she shook her head. “Not yet - we need to prepare first,” smiled the older sister, clapping her hands. A moment later, two young palace women wheeled in a pair of carts, briefly bowing to Amalla and Kaolla before withdrawing.
 
“What is all this?” wondered Tsuruko, seeing several different size and shape bottles, boxes and jars. Idly picking one up, she caught a faint smell of a flowery, orchid-smelling scent. “Make up?” she guessed.
 
“Yes,” Amalla nodded. “Also some lotion, powders and perfume. Now, let's get you all ready,” she directed, gently guiding Shinobu over to the carts, one foot hooking a padded stool and positioning it. Seating Shinobu, Amalla picked up a large jar, pouring a little bluish-white, thick lotion into her palm. “You'll want to give your skin a coat of this,” she directed, handing the jar to the other girls before covering her hand with the lotion and beginning to work it into Shinobu's skin, starting with her face and working down.
 
When the girls were covered in the lotion, Amalla picked up a bottle of perfume, using a glass wand to apply it to several spots on Shinobu. Instead of handing it to the other girls, she quickly selected other bottles, handing them out individually to the girls. While they were perfuming themselves, Amalla used several different small bottles of cosmetics to do some work on Shinobu's face. Shinobu, never one to use makeup, wondered how it would look.
 
“Hmm, for all that work, you can barely tell,” Kitsune mused, giving Shinobu a smile and a fond head-stroke. “Looks great, Shinobu-chan,” she approved. Shinobu was relieved. Amalla swiftly checked on all the other girls' progress. Satisfied, she moved them to the next step. Once more, the girls were stopped as they reached for the skimpy clothes.
 
“Next is the first part of your accessories,” Amalla corrected them. Motoko and Tsuruko glanced at each other.
 
“Jewelry?” they wondered. “Jewelry before clothes?” questioned the wife. Amalla nodded.
 
“Yes,” she confirmed. “Although we will have a little more to add after we dress. Let's start with the chains,” directed Amalla, carefully pulling out a veritable fist-full of fine gold chain. Each girl found a similar group of chains in their baskets. Swiftly sorting it out, they found that they had one chain that was longer than any of them were tall, the turn-lock-link gold chain interspersed in places by silver rings and occasional spiral-cage stones. “Here, I'll show you how to put it on,” Amalla said, using Shinobu as her example. “You find the center ring, place it by your belly-button, then bring the ends around the waist twice, one through the ring from the top, the other from the bottom. Now, the chain will rest around your waist. Take the top, and go up, behind the neck and back down. Your second ring should be between the breasts.”
 
Seeing that the other girls were watching, Amalla continued. “Fold the chain over on itself, like this, and loop it through the upper ring. See how it forms two lobes? The two lobes go around and cross at your back, then back to the front and through the main ring. See?” Shinobu now had a loose wrapping of fine jewelry around her waist, accenting her chest, and gracefully hanging from her neck.
 
“Sort of like shibari, but with gold chains,” Kitsune mused.
 
“And not as tight,” added Kanako analytically.
 
“You'd know about tying people up,” sniped Naru, blushing slightly. Kanako shrugged. Her own chain was already looped and laid out like Shinobu's, and she had turned to help Haruka. Mere seconds later, the two Urashima were helping Motoko and Tsuruko with their own gold chains.
 
“Ok, now the bottom line comes down like this, then you double it and tuck it back through the main ring. The four lobes get turned, looped left-to-left and right-to-right so you have the end left. Bring the end around your hips, tuck it back trough the fold of the lobe, and this is what it should look like,” Amalla said, easing back. Shinobu looked down at the fine gold, seeing it seemed to almost cling casually to her body, the eight loops hanging low on her slim hips forming a sort of suggestive skirt that came a third of the way down her thighs. I bet Keitaro will like this, she thought, smiling at that thought.
 
“This is pretty comfortable,” she murmured, turning her body as she examined the chain.
 
“Yes, it is,” Amalla agreed. “Now, we are ready to dress.”
 
In short order, they were dressed, though they were scarcely more modest than when they had been wearing just the gold chain. The clothing consisted of a thin, fine-weave tube top that was wrapped instead of fastened in place, and a short, low-riding, high-hemmed skirt that also was wrapped in place instead of fastened. The colors of the tops and skirts were matched, but different for each girl. With their clothes in place, Amalla had loaded the girls up with bracelets on their wrists and ankles, a strange sort of choker on their left thighs, another choker-type ornament on the right upper arms, rings, earrings and hair ornaments.
 
When she was done, the baskets were about two-thirds empty. None of the girls from the Hinata - excepting perhaps Su - had ever worn that much jewelry in their lives. Looking at themselves in the full-wall mirror, they were surprised to see that even that much jewelry didn't seem like too much. Instead, it seemed just right. “Wish I had a picture of us like this,” Kitsune observed.
 
“Good idea,” giggled Kaolla. Amalla nodded, and mere moments later, the group was posing for a picture. After a dozen different poses, Amalla told the group it was time to start the wedding, promising that the photos would be ready by the next morning. Taking a deep breath, Shinobu felt her hands tremble slightly. I…I'm going to become Keitaro's wife, thought the girl, her emotions whirling around. She blinked, feeling her hands being taken. Looking to her right, she saw Kaolla smiling at her. On her left, she found Amalla, also smiling at her.
 
“Come on, Shinobu,” Naru's soft voice whispered in her ear, the girl's hands touching her bare shoulders, “let's go Keitaro his brides.”
 
“You look beautiful, Shinobu-chan,” Kitsune said, another hand gently caressing her back. “He'll probably be speechless when he sees you,” she laughed softly. Shinobu licked her lips nervously, smiling a little as she thought about that.
 
“We are all here, Shinobu,” Mutsumi said, her hand touching Shinobu's cheek.
 
“T…thank you, sempais,” managed the girl. Strangely, she was no longer nervous; just impatient. “We should hurry,” she breathed. Amalla and Kaolla giving her hands gentle squeezes as they led her out.
 
Shinobu couldn't have described any one part of the wedding. In fact, she was barely aware of the wedding. She followed the subtle guidance from Kaolla, watching for hints from the others as to what she was supposed to do, and bore up patiently as the priests performed the rituals. She was keenly aware of Keitaro by her side, and that - along with the knowledge that she would be his wife by the end - had made her very happy; and very horny. Her pussy had been warm and tingly since the start, but she was beginning to worry that if the ceremony went too long, she'd have a soaked skirt.
 
She and the others had entered a room in the palace to find Keitaro and Lamba waiting for them along with a couple of dozen other people. Off to one side were a quartet of priests, the King and his wives, and some sort of court official. The girls had dismissed all that. Surprising the group, Amalla had stepped to the side with Lamba, leaving Keitaro with Kaolla and Shinobu before the priests while the other girls took their spots in the front rows.
 
Keitaro was wearing native dress as well. The girls found that seeing him in the male version of a skirt really appealed to their libidos. Keitaro was not muscular in a body-builder kind of way, being instead lean and wiry of build. His chest showed the lines of his muscles, but wasn't cut and chiseled. His women were already thinking of ways to get him topless at home. The jewelry he wore was similar to what Lamba was wearing: wrist guards of gold, a torque, a couple of rings, and a thin ring of gold on his crown.
 
The girls were all wearing jewelry in their hair, as well. Hair pins, fine combs of precious metal and jewels, and pieces suggestive of crowns or tiaras. For the girls with longer hair, more chain was wound into their hair, which had been left more or less loose. For Shinobu, Haru and Kitsune - who had short hair - the number of combs was increased to counter for the lack of chain wrapping up the long tresses of the other girls.
 
Before she even knew it, she found herself naming Kanako, the girl settling behind Shinobu. Kitsune was behind Kaolla, and Haruka behind Keitaro. Shinobu's awareness of what was happening blurred again until she found herself standing and facing the group of Molmolese in the room, holding hands with Keitaro and Kaolla. Their three concubines remained kneeling for a moment longer before standing as well.
 
“And now, we eat!” grinned Kaolla happily. “Come, husband, wife, concubine!” decreed the girl delightedly.
 
“What? No kiss?” teased Kitsune. Kaolla shrugged.
 
“That's not part of the tradition,” she said, “but if you insist,” added the girl, grabbing Kitsune and kissing her soundly. “I am always glad to kiss my concubine,” grinned Kaolla.
 
“Su!” hissed Shinobu softly.
 
“You're right, wife,” the princess turned to Shinobu, “my wife should get kissed first. My bad!” and Shinobu found herself wrestling with Kaolla's tongue in front of a room of strangers. Still, she decided that Kaolla's kiss was nice, if a bit rowdy. Amalla managed to get Kaolla to exit the hall before the kissing got too out of hand.
 
“I thought you said that we were going to be marrying Amalla and Lamba, too,” Kanako noted once they were out of the room and moving toward the hall where the banquet would be held. “Yet, they weren't part of the ceremony. What is going on, Amalla?” she asked the older princess.
 
“Lamba and I already married, and as the heir, that means that this wedding is considered a second part of my own,” Amalla explained. “There was no point in complicating the wedding ceremony, since the acceptance of the concubines was the linking element. We are all married now, even if we didn't participate in this wedding.”
 
“I suppose that is for the best,” Haruka murmured.
 
“And now I have my wives!” Kaolla gleefully exclaimed, turning to look at Motoko.
 
“But, Amalla is your other wife, isn't she?” the younger sword-sister nervously asked. Kaolla grinned.
 
“Sister is my wife, yes,” Kaolla said happily, “but you are Keitaro's wife, so you are now my wife, too! So are Naru and Mutsumi, and Tsuruko is my concubine as well!” The other girls froze for a second, blinking.
 
“This will take a little getting used to,” Kitsune breathed.
 
“Don't you want to be my wife, Motoko?” Kaolla asked, frowning a little.
 
“I…I suppose so,” allowed Motoko. Kaolla smiled.
 
“Then it's all good!” she dismissed the topic. “Let's eat!” she announced, leading the way into the hall. Seeing a larger group of people and a huge spread of food, the group allowed themselves to forget other matters for a while. Keitaro found himself being fed by Shinobu and Kaolla, the other girls orbiting around the three newly-weds.
 
As Keitaro was eating another chocolate ball and sipping on a strange fruit juice drink, he saw a priest enter and briefly speak with the King and Queens before murmuring to Amalla and Kaolla. The King signaled for quiet, and spoke briefly in the native tongue. The other Molmolese in the room cheered, turning to look at the wedding party. The Third Queen - Kaolla's mother, who looked barely as old as her daughter - added something, and a laugh ran through the room. “What did she say?” Keitaro murmured to Kaolla.
 
“Mother just wished you success, that's all,” Kaolla smiled innocently before moving off, speaking with different people in the room. Keitaro noticed that small slips of paper were being exchanged in the room.
 
“What's all that about?” he wondered aloud.
 
“It's nothing,” Amalla said. “Just a strange little tradition.”
 
“Looks like betting slips,” Kitsune suggested.
 
“Keitaro,” came the voice of the Second Queen, preventing anyone from addressing Kitsune's observation, “welcome to our family,” the woman said, kissing Keitaro's cheek. “You, as well, Shinobu,” the Queen added, kissing Shinobu as well.
 
“Thank you,” managed Shinobu, blushing. Shinobu's sempais sifted closer to their Shinobu, almost in a possessive way.
 
“Make my daughter happy, Keitaro,” came the young-sounding voice of the Third Queen just before her lips sealed to his, her tongue slipping into his mouth. Keitaro's eyes widened.
 
“Mother, stop hogging my husband,” grinned Kaolla.
 
“Just giving your man the blessings of our goddess,” replied the Queen innocently. “And speaking of that, I will show you to the alter,” added the Queen, taking Keitaro's hand in one of her own, and Shinobu's in the other.
 
“Alter?” wondered Keitaro.
 
“For the final part of the marriage,” nodded Kaolla's mother. Turning to look at the group, she tossed her head. “Follow me!” smiled the woman, reminding them all of Kaolla. As they followed the Third Queen out of the hall, they heard cheering from the room.
 
“What part of the marriage is there left to be done?” wondered Naru.
 
“The best part, of course!” chirped the Queen. “The consummation!” The group of girls blinked, sucking in soft breaths. “Make me proud, son!” the queen said to Keitaro.
 
“Um, I'll try,” he answered, unsure of what he should say in that circumstance. His girls were wearing smug leers, recalling just how good Keitaro could make them feel. All of them were keenly aware of how horny they were, as well.
 
“Well,” said the Third Queen a brief few minutes later, opening a door that led to a terrace further up in the palace, “here we are! I will see you all in the morning!” she almost giggled.
 
“This is…” Shinobu began, recognizing the terrace.
 
“Yep!” agreed Kaolla happily. “This is where we received the blessing of the gods, Shinobu.”
 
“Then, I guess we will leave you here…” began Motoko, not sounding pleased at being away from Keitaro.
 
“You can't leave,” Kaolla pouted.
 
“Why not? Aren't you and Shinobu going to consummate your marriage?” blinked Motoko. Kaolla grinned.
 
“Yes, we are - all of us!” she giggled happily.
 
“Um, don't you mean all of us as in you two and the concubines with Keitaro?” Naru wondered. Kaolla pouted.
 
“Of course not,” she said. “You are all my wives and concubines now, too, and if we don't consummate the marriage before sunrise, the gods will punish us.”
 
“She's right, you know,” said the Queen. “I hope your man is up to it,” she teased.
 
“Of course he is!” came the immediate - almost indignant - response from the girls. Keitaro blinked. Kami, they'll kill me at this rate…! Of course, I suppose it beats dying in a cave-in or slipping on some soap in the shower, or being hit by a car… he thought, eyeing the girls in their scanty clothes. His dick stiffened, tenting his meager clothes. I'll do my best, girls, he vowed.
 
“Good to know,” smiled the Queen. “I've got fifty thousand Mol riding on him,” added the woman.
 
“What are the odds, mother?” Kaolla asked eagerly.
 
“I have twelve to one odds,” tittered the Queen. Kaolla grinned.
 
“You'll win,” she predicted. Her mother hugged her.
 
“I certainly hope so,” she said before stepping through the door and closing it behind her.
 
“So, let me get this straight,” Haruka said slowly, “Keitaro has to fuck us all before dawn?” Her lips were twitching, like she wanted to be grinning from ear to ear.
 
“Yes,” Kaolla agreed calmly, “but I plan to consummate my marriage with my wives as well!” she boasted.
 
“You up for that, Keitaro?” purred Kitsune, eyeing the young man.
 
“I…I'll do my best,” he promised, swallowing with some difficulty. Looking out at the terrace, he saw some large, thick cushions had been thoughtfully positioned. Seeing where he was looking, his girls licked their lips hungrily.