Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 68

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Before he knew it, he was being led along by his harem, toward the cushions. As he was being guided toward his fate, he kept feeling hands groping him and caressing him. Is this how it feels for the woman to be groped on a train? he wondered. I guess not, he decided, because I know all the gropers and I like being groped by them! A small, soft, delicate hand slipped under his kilt-like clothing to cup his balls fondly. Blinking, he realized it was Shinobu - shy, innocent Shinobu - who was fondling his nuts. Damn, she's good!
 
Deciding that turn-about was fair play, he reached out to the two girls nearest to him - which happened to be Kaolla and Mutsumi - his hands seeking out prized targets on both girls. He got distracted for a few moments by the feel of so much warm, soft, bare skin, aimlessly stroking their waists and arms before moving on to bigger and better things. Wiggling his fingers under the snug tops, he carefully cupped as much breast as he could. In Kaolla's case, he managed to more or less grasp her entire tit; though Mutsumi's huge rack made such a feat impossible.
 
“Oh!” gasped Mutsumi happily as she felt him gently massage the mass of her breast. “Kei-kun,” she purred, using a hands to free the top, letting the thin, fine-woven cloth that formed the top flutter to the stones of the terrace. Another soft sigh came from her as she felt the warm, slightly-damp wind brush across her bare breasts. Her large assets jiggled with every move, making the fine gold chain wrapped around her body clink softly.
 
“Good idea, wife,” Kaolla grinned, swiftly dumping not only her own top but her skirt as well, leaving her naked save for her jewelry. Keitaro noticed something for the first time. Looking at one of his newest wives, he spotted a small patch of pale blonde hair above her sex. The bright, clear stars and moon gave him plenty of light to enjoy the sight. He knew from innumerable time of having his face rubbed against her pussy that she had always been bare and smooth down there - much like Shinobu had been until recently. Now, she had a small, but noticeable patch. She's looks good with it, decided the young man, feeling a hand slowly begin to stroke his throbbing dick.
 
His enjoyment of his girls was interrupted by multiple hands easing him down onto the soft cushions. Deft hands freed him of his clothes, excited, eager sounds of approval rippling through his harem as they spotted his erection jutting up from his groin. Keitaro found himself looking up at a nearly-complete circle of girls, looking down at him. The breeze carried their combined scent to him, making him unconsciously lick his lips. With so much comely companionship available, he couldn't bear to wait any longer.
 
Reaching for the nearest girl - which happened to be Naru at that moment - he was surprised to see her lean back, out of his reach. His face must have said everything, because the girls giggled softly. “Don't worry, Keitaro,” Haruka assured him soothingly, “we're not resisting you; we just want to make sure that you do things in the proper order,” explained his first lover and new concubine.
 
“Proper order?” he wondered aloud. What do they mean, proper order?
 
“You have a brand-new wife, Kei-kun,” Mutsumi said, the girls shifting position around and over him.
 
“And you have a girl who has yet to have sex with you,” Naru contributed.
 
“The only girl among us who hasn't had that pleasure,” Motoko husked.
 
“It is only fair that she be treated as the rest of us are,” Kitsune agreed.
 
“Because this will only work if we are all equals,” Shinobu whispered, her small hands pressing lightly on his chest.
 
“As we are equal in our love of you,” Tsuruko murmured.
 
“And in devotion to you,” Kanako finished, her fingers tracing quickly over his cheeks and neck.
 
“Because you are our husband,” Kaolla's voice accompanied the girl's leaning over him, her knees beside his hips and her hands coming to rest on his chest. Her green eyes stared down at him, her expression alien for its seriousness. The cool light of the moon and stars glimmered off her jewelry, tracing lines of light in flickering traces along the gold chain wrapped around her slim form.
 
“I love you all, too,” he said, cupping Kaolla's face in his hands. Pulling her down, he kissed her, unsure what to expect. Feeling her lips on his, he was both surprised and unsurprised. Unsurprised because it was clear Su wasn't an experienced kisser. Surprised because she was still better than he had been the first several times. Natural talent? Practice? he wondered before realizing that such thoughts were irrelevant.
 
Humming softly, Kaolla wiggled her hips, lowering her body to press gently against her husband's body. The body-heat-warmed chains on her body creating a nice if subtle contrast to the girl's own soft, hot skin as it pressed to his own bare body. Keitaro could feel two hard nipples scratching against him. Fairly certain that she wouldn't pull away from the kiss, he released her cheeks, working his palms down to her breasts, cupping them as Kaolla obligingly raised herself up a little, even as her tongue slipped into his mouth.
 
Not very big, but enormous compared to what it was before, Keitaro judged happily. As with her groin, he had had her naked chest pressed to various parts of him and rubbed against his face too many times to count since he had first come to the Hinata, and thus he was well aware of the changes in her body. She's a little larger than Shinobu-chan, realized the young man, skillfully tugging on both hard, swollen nipples as they sat atop puffy areolas. Feeling his new wife wiggling her hips in an obvious attempt to position his tool at her entrance, Keitaro realized he was running behind. With a final firm squeeze of her tits - for which he was rewarded with a soft moan from his wife - he ran his hands down her sides, over her tight ass, one hand dipping between her legs to check her readiness.
 
Kaolla's lower lips were thinner than most of his other lovers, he found. Delicately exploring her, he found that she was damp, but not wet enough. He also discovered that she was tight. Carefully, he began to work on Kaolla, finding to his relief that she was responsive to his ministrations, swiftly growing wetter, her lips swelling some as her arousal grew.
 
Eventually, Kaolla broke the kiss, panting. “Hurry, Keitaro,” she half-begged, half-ordered. She tried again to wiggle herself into position to rid herself of her virginity.
 
“Easy, Kaolla,” Keitaro cautioned. “I want to enjoy this,” he diverted her attention, even as he tried easing a single finger into her passage. He half-expected to find a hymen, but when he didn't find a trace of it, he concluded that it was silly to think she would have one, given how energetic and almost-freakishly physical she was. Still almost impossibly tight, though, he focused on the girl. Pushing a little harder, he managed to penetrate her passage with a single finger, feeling her muscles squeeze tight around the digit.
 
“Eek!” Kaolla shrieked happily, “That's big!” she grinned. Keitaro's eyes flickered over to the side, seeking Haruka's eyes. He found her, crouched close to the two like the others, watching him with a confident smile. Silently she mouthed `go easy,' before making a finger gesture. Keitaro nodded slightly, agreeing with her suggestion. Bending his back a little, he latched onto one of Kaolla's nipples, even as he began to massage her inner passage with his finger.
 
Focused on his concerns about Kaolla's readiness, Keitaro was working almost on autopilot, steadily switching breasts, pausing occasionally to kiss the moaning and writhing girl deeply. He didn't know how long it was before he finally managed to work a second finger into the girl. Giving her a few moments to adjust to having two fingers in her up to the first knuckle, her husband then began to slowly work on relaxing and stretching her untouched pussy. He didn't even notice when Kaolla came for the first time, being too focused on her now-dripping pussy and making sure she was ready.
 
“Kei-kun,” Mutsumi's voice broke his concentration. Blinking, he saw the stacked childhood friend leaning in to the couple, her large, full breasts pressing against his and Kaolla's side as she whispered in his ear. “She's as ready as she can be, and if you don't do it now, she will probably be too sensitive to join with you tonight,” warned the girl. Keitaro realized that another hand was at Kaolla's groin. Mu-chan's, he realized. The Okinawan's hand was wet with Kaolla's juice. Smiling, Mutsumi paused to stroke Keitaro's lonely member, coating it with Kaolla juice and his own clear, super-slick pre-cum.
 
“Yes, it's now or not tonight,” Haruka agreed. Swiftly, Keitaro swept the group of girls, meeting each of their gazes; and receiving unanimous agreement from them. Wetting his lips, he nodded, carefully shifted Kaolla with the help of his girls, and before he knew it, his tip was being squeezed tight as it slowly forced its way into the slim Molmolian princess's sex.
 
“So big,” slurred Kaolla in Japanese before mumbling in Molmolian. “Bigger than a horse,” mewed the girl moments later before once more lapsing back into her native tongue. “I married a stallion,” drooled Kaolla even as he finally stretched her open enough to accept his shaft. “You're splitting me open with your ox-cock,” grinned his wife sloppily. Keitaro blinked, a small needle of worry shooting through him.
 
“She's fine,” whispered Shinobu in his ear, hugging herself to him briefly. “It's just an expression,” she assured him. Kami knows it felt that way my first time, recalled the girl, smiling hungrily at the memory of her first time. Easing back, she felt an arm fall against her shoulders from her side. Motoko, realized the girl, turning to see her sempai give her a soft smile.
 
Leaning in to whisper to Shinobu, Motoko found herself kissing the younger girl instead. Blinking in surprise, the younger swordswoman wondered how that had happened. Feeling the soft, calm kiss of Shinobu, she decided that it didn't really matter. Shinobu-chan's cute and honest and brave, Motoko thought, absently bringing her other arm around to stroke Shinobu's side. And it isn't as if I don't like her, so there's nothing wrong with kissing her, is there? rationalized Motoko. Mm, she's a great kisser, thought the girl a moment later.
 
Keitaro growled around a hard nipple as he felt his tip press against Kaolla's cervix. Releasing the nipple after a final suck, he hugged Kaolla to him. “My Kaolla-chan,” he breathed in her ear, relishing the shiver that ran down her spine at his words. Slowly, he began to stroke in her, each thrust earning him a soft sound from the girl, who could only weakly cling to him as his pace picked up. “My Kaolla-chan forever,” he breathed as his pace reached a frenzy.
 
“Keitaro,” rasped Kaolla, her body nearly convulsing as her pussy tried to crush his dick. Keitaro grunted, flooding her with cum. So tight was her grip on his dick that he didn't soften even as he eased out of her. The entire group heard the soft, wet pop! as his wide crown withdrew from her reddened, leaking sex. Growling softly, Keitaro kissed the barely-conscious girl before easing her down on the cushions.
 
Looking at the girls who were still huddled around them, he didn't realize his expression was hungry. The girls, however, did see that in his expression. It suited their desires perfectly. “So, who gets to ride our stallion next?” Kitsune asked, teasingly and yet hopefully.
 
A soft cry of surprise from beside him focused his lustful attention on his other new wife. Seeing her being almost offered to him by his Japanese wife, Keitaro accepted the offer, drawing Shinobu to him; not that she resisted in any form. Tugging her top and skirt off, he eased her down on her back, maneuvering between her eagerly-spread legs, the shiny, dripping length of his tool smearing Kaolla juice and Keitaro cum over her pubic bone as Keitaro settled into position. Touching her sex, he found her completely soaked, her lips swollen and open.
 
“Keitaro,” cooed Shinobu, opening her arms. Keitaro leaned forward, driving his dick slowly but steadily into her, loving how tight and hot she was. When his lips met her lips, his crown was kissing the entrance to Shinobu's womb. Shinobu happily wrapped her arms and legs around him, panting as he began to thrust into her. She arched her back to rub her modest breasts against his sweat-slick chest, his pumping in her pussy being enhanced by his smooth chest mimicking the movement against her sensitive nipples.
 
Before she knew it, she was screaming out his name, multi-colored lights dancing behind her eyes as her body melted. She was dimly aware of hot cum spurting into her womb. Hazily, she realized that somehow, her hand had slipped to her neck to briefly - almost sadly - touch the turtle charm there. Not this time, but soon, was her last clear thought. For a while, nothing existed to the girl except the slowly-fading glow of a deep, powerful orgasm.
 
She became aware of herself again to find her head resting on someone's lap, a gentle, intermittent breeze on her face. Someone is fanning me, realized the girl. Looking up, she identified Tsuruko's face. “Tsuruko-san,” Shinobu managed, slowly straightening.
 
“How do you feel, Shinobu?” asked the older swordswoman. Shinobu smiled widely.
 
“I feel great,” she sighed happily. Her pussy throbbed dully as she moved. Carefully, she felt herself, almost wincing. “I hoped that I wouldn't be this sore, though,” she frowned. I wanted to be with Keitaro again tonight, but I guess not, she accepted that she wasn't quite ready for back-to-back sessions with her lover. “Husband,” she corrected herself aloud, smiling.
 
“Yes, husband,” Tsuruko agreed, hugging her. Shinobu felt tears slip down her cheeks, even as she smiled happily, hugging Tsuruko back. I'm Keitaro's wife now, the girl silently screamed happily. “Though we should probably check on your wife,” Tsuruko suggest.
 
“Oh! Kaolla,” recalled Shinobu. I totally forgot about her, she scolded herself silently. Looking to the side, she spotted Kaolla sprawled out on her back, her head on Kitsune's lap. Together, she and Tsuruko moved over to the two. Carefully, Shinobu examined her friend.
 
“Wife,” came the girl's voice, Shinobu looking up to see green eyes studying her above a wide smile.
 
“How are you feeling, Kaolla?” asked Shinobu, seeing how red and swollen her wife's sex was. It was also leaking Keitaro-cum.
 
“I'm feeling fine,” Kaolla said, sitting up, only to wince.
 
“You should just rest,” Shinobu said sagely. “You are too sensitive to be with Keitaro again tonight anyway,” warned the girl. Kaolla just smiled, taking Shinobu's arms in her hands and pulling the smaller girl to her, kissing her deeply.
 
“Ok, I will trust you, wife,” Kaolla said between kisses. “But I want to be with my wife tonight,” added Kaolla, laying Shinobu down on her back.
 
“Su, what…?” Shinobu wondered before realizing that Kaolla was kneeling between her legs. “You aren't…?” she began, only to gasp as Kaolla's lips kissed her own sensitive sex, a gasp that turned into a moan when the princess's tongue wiggled between her lips.
 
Panting, she eased her legs a little wider as her wife feasted on her defenseless sex, almost obsessively seeking out every bit of the rare treat she could coax from Shinobu's sex. Fighting to focus through yet another modest orgasm, Shinobu realized that she had to do something or she would be unable to walk the next day. “Su,” panted the girl, patting Kaolla's head.
 
“Hm?”
 
“Turn,” panted Shinobu. Not feeling the girl move, she tried again. “Turn around,” she tried again. Almost moaning in frustration, she was caught off guard when a tanned leg swung over her head, leaving her looking at Kaolla's sex in the cool light of the stars. She barely had time to draw a breath before Kaolla's pussy lowered on her face. Tilting her head, Shinobu hesitantly extended her tongue, lapping delicately at her wife's sex.
 
This isn't as bad as I thought it would be, thought Shinobu, identifying Keitaro's taste along with another, unfamiliar one. Kaolla doesn't taste bad, and Keitaro tastes as good as ever, she thought, her tongue working deeper into Su's sex. “Mm,” she moaned softly, feeling another dollop of her man's cum leak from deep inside Kaolla's passage. Swallowing it eagerly, Shinobu deftly tickled Kaolla's clit in a half-formed attempt to obtain more of the rare treat from her wife.
 
Kitsune watched her two youngest housemates and harem sisters explore their bond. Glancing over at Tsuruko, she saw the older sister doing the same thing. Peeking to the side, she sighed softly, seeing Motoko on her hands and knees, Keitaro nearly savagely fucking her doggy style, both hands full of her inky mane of hair. Laying on her back, Mutsumi and Naru had wiggled under Motoko, each one taking a breast for themselves. The younger Aoyama was clearly enjoying it, judging by her cries of pleasure and the sounds emanating from where she was joined with her husband.
 
“Feeling lonely, Kit-chan?” a voice whispered in her ear, startling the fox. Tsuruko! realized Kitsune. How did she sneak up on me, anyway? wondered the fox, feeling arms slip around her waist, warm, softly-callused hands knowledgably working her full breasts, wringing a moan from her. “Mind if I keep you company again?” suggested Tsuruko. Recalling what had happened at the Hinata what felt like years before, Kitsune mentally shrugged.
 
“Sure, Tsu-chan,” she whispered, turning and craning her neck to kiss the older Aoyama. Slowly, the two settled to the cushions, hands and tongues busy, while not far from them, Kaolla and Shinobu slowly wound down, Shinobu struggling to shift so she could hug herself to Kaolla face-to-face before she drifted off to sleep with her wife in her arms. A short distance from the two couples, their husband made one last deep thrust into his wife before putting his third load into Motoko's grasping, orgasmic sex.
 
Slowly sitting back on his heels, Keitaro grinned foolishly as he watched Motoko's pussy twitch, a thin trail of cum seeking from her passage. Looking further along his wife's body, he blinked, realizing that Naru and Mutsumi had been sharing Motoko with him the entire time. How did I miss noticing that? he wondered. Oh, well, he dismissed the question, that's a hell of a show they are putting on. Watching the two sucking and licking Motoko's bare tits, he didn't realize his dick - which had been half-soft - was rallying again.
 
“Here,” a soft voice said, offering him a clear crystal cup of what he supposed was likely water. He was sweating and hot, so he nodded, sipping the drink. Yep, water, he indentified the cool drink. In no time, it was empty.
 
“Thanks,” he said, a hand taking the glass.
 
“Glad to,” said the same voice. Keitaro realized it was Kanako. Turning, he found Haruka and Kanako close by him. His gaze fell to Haruka's bare belly, seeing that it was becoming noticeable that she was carrying his child. As if she could read his thoughts, Haruka leaned back, giving him a perfect view of her belly.
 
“She's fine, Keitaro,” Haruka purred. “Very happy, in fact,” she added, one hand removing her skirt and top, tossing them to the growing pile of discarded clothes. Peering at Haruka's swollen tits, Keitaro frowned.
 
“What…?” he began. Haruka leered at him.
 
“Give it a taste?” invited Haruka, gently hefting a tender breast. Leaning over, Keitaro wrapped his lips around the hard nipple, gently suckling on her tit. To his surprise, he realized that he was getting something from them. It had a strange, but not unpleasant taste. “How is it?” panted Haruka. Damn, he's getting me fired up, nursing on my tit like that! Haruka thought lustily. She was long since slippery and ready. “Does my milk meet your approval for our daughter?” she husked.
 
Keitaro, hearing her words, carefully but firmly pushed her onto her back, his revived cock dripping pre-cum as he scrambled into position over her, Haruka laughing softly as she felt his dick meet her entrance perfectly. Kami, he's really into it, she thought happily, gasping softly as he drove into her in one thrust. Hissing, she grabbed her knees and pulled them wider and higher, Keitaro's thrusts being given absolute access to her sex. “Mm, yes, Kei-kun,” purred the woman, feeling him claim her once more.
 
“P…please, let me catch my breath,” wheezed Motoko, feeling the gentle but implacable suction on her super-sensitive nipples pause. The fingers massaging her leaking pussy and the hands petting her entire body also pausing. “Please,” she begged. Gently, she was positioned on her back, the warmth of her two assailants felt close to her sweaty skin.
 
“You'll be fine, Mo-chan,” Mutsumi assured her, stroking the girl's forehead in a motherly fashion. “Na-chan and I won't ever hurt you,” promised the Okinawan.
 
“You are probably getting too sensitive anyway,” Naru added, eyeing the younger girl's naked body.
 
“I…yes, thank you,” Motoko breathed. Turning her head, she blinked, seeing Keitaro had mounted Haruka at some point she was unaware of. His stamina is super-human, marveled Motoko, keenly aware of her own happily-overflowing sex. Listening to Haruka, she felt her lips curl into a smirk. Good thing for us, she thought wickedly. Or maybe, it would be more truthful to say that it's a good thing for him there are so many of us, since I don't know if any one - or two or three! - women could handle him. I would not want him to end up in jail for hospitalizing his woman by means of over-sexing her, thought the girl happily.
 
“It's a little past midnight,” Naru interrupted her thoughts. The brunette was looking up at the stars and moon.
 
“Yes,” Mutsumi agreed.
 
“Do you think he can do it?” Naru wondered.
 
“I have faith in Kei-kun,” smiled Mutsumi. “And we will all support him, of course,” added the busty turtle priestess innocently. Naru smiled in turn.
 
“Oh, we will totally and completely support his efforts,” breathed the girl.
 
“Ah!” The breathy gasp told them that Haruka had just cum. Seeing Keitaro holding himself deep in her, they were equally as sure that he had given her another dose of his potent cum - even if she didn't need it just then.
 
Slowly, Keitaro pulled his dick out of his cousin and lover, a long strand of ropy, thick fluid linking his cock to her pussy. Kanako slipped over to Haruka's side, leaning down to whisper to Haruka for a moment, her hands running over Haruka's body briefly. Haruka's hand rose to caress Kanako's cheek in a fond manner that made both Naru and Mutsumi wonder exactly how much the two's relative relationship had changed.
 
Keitaro, however, didn't seem to be interested in such extraneous issues. He shuffled over to Kanako, reaching for her with the clear intention of fucking her like he had Haruka. His Turtle wives heard a soft laugh from Haruka as Kanako was pulled to Keitaro for a kiss. Mutsumi's arm wrapped around Naru's waist, drawing the younger girl to her side, the chains on their bodies making soft metallic sounds as they brushed each other. Glancing at each other, then back at Motoko, whose eyes were slowly closing, the two shared a small smile before easing toward the trio.
 
Kanako, never one to be overly passive, used her position to her advantage, toppling Keitaro onto his back as she settled on top of him. Wiggling her hips, she positioned him at her entrance before driving him into her self. Breaking the kiss, she straightened her back, moaning. Using her slim but strong thighs, she began to ride him, his hands settling at her hips. “Onii-chan,” purred the girl, swiftly falling into a pace, her hips swirling and gyrating at the bottom and top of her strokes. Her hands were flat on his chest, helping her balance as she rode him cowgirl style.
 
“Ka-chan,” murmured Keitaro, watching her modest breasts jiggle slightly as she fucked him. Reaching up, he cupped her breasts, receiving a small smile from his `sister'. “Can't have them start to sag,” he muttered, using thumbs and forefingers to tease both nipples. A moan from Kanako was music to his ears. Her pussy rhythmically clenching on his dick didn't dampen his delight any either.
 
Beside him, he heard a soft sound from Haruka. Craning his neck a little, he spotted the cause for the soft sound. Her attention focused elsewhere, Haruka had been ambushed, and was now the prey of two mouths - one on each breast. She didn't seem to mind, however, and since his own attention was kind of occupied, Keitaro didn't see how he could help Haruka; besides, Kanako was doing some very compelling things to keep his attention on her.
 
“Ka-chan,” croaked Keitaro an indeterminate time later, “cumming!”
 
“I want it inside,” Kanako panted immediately. “Always inside,” she added, trembling as the feeling of hot, thick cum splattering against her cervix pushed her over the edge herself. “Keitaro!” she shrieked.
 
“Ugh!” grunted her lover as the last of his cum tried to cram into Kanako's womb. Both of the lovers were panting. Kanako had a satisfied, soft smile on her lips, while Keitaro was grinning slightly. Slowly - carefully - Kanako dismounted her steed.
 
“Thank you, Onii-chan,” she whispered in his ear, kissing him briefly. “I will get us something to drink,” she said, standing and moving toward the small cart of refreshments that had been thoughtfully placed not far from the cushions.
 
“Thanks, Kanako,” Keitaro said, feeling his dick soften. Turning his head, he found Mutsumi and Naru looking at him with a nearly predatory look, having likely been shooed away from Haruka's tasty tits while Kanako and he were busy.
 
“Give him a chance to catch his breath, girls,” directed Haruka, sitting up on her elbows. Seeing Mutsumi and Naru exchange looks, Haruka laughed softly. “You don't really think he won't take good care of you, do you?” challenged the cousin. Both women shook their heads. “Besides, he's already taken care of you two,” whispered Haruka, significantly looking at their still-sleek bellies. Both girls blushed a little.
 
“But we want to be taken care of again,” Mutsumi replied, her tone carefree.
 
“No fear of that,” Haruka said, seeing Kanako kneel, offering a cup to Keitaro. “Just give him a bit to catch his breath and re-oxygenate his blood,” she grinned. Both girls sighed.
 
“Besides, he hasn't taken care of those two yet, either,” Haruka pointed out, indicating a couple not far from them. Naru blinked.
 
“Kitsune and Tsuruko?” gaped the brunette. Haruka shrugged.
 
“And?”
 
“It's fine,” Naru waved her hand, “but I mean…Kitsune, yeah, that's not a surprise, but Tsuruko?” she shook her head.
 
“Makes sense to me,” Haruka shared. Kanako and Keitaro - the later leaning against Kanako's side - sipped their drinks as they listened. “I mean, there was that one time…” baited Haruka.
 
“Which time?” Naru asked.
 
“It was when we were both schoolgirls, not long after our first encounter. We ran into each other on an overnight trip. Her school group and mine happened to be at the same place at the same time. Naturally,” chuckled Haruka, “we noticed each other. And the other students noticed us noticing each other. Kind of hard to miss, really, since she greeted me with an attack from her chopsticks in the dining hall.”
 
“That is a bald lie, Haruka,” came Tsuruko's voice. Looking at the two, they saw Tsuruko and Kitsune sit up. Before moving over to the others, the two covered Shinobu and Kaolla with one of the thin sheets that had been left folded at the edge of the cushions. Naru glanced at Motoko, but found the girl's eyes were open. “You smashed my table and I just defended myself,” disputed the older Aoyama sister.
 
“Maybe,” shrugged Haruka, “but you attacked me, while I was only after your table,” grinned Haruka.
 
“Had I been slower of reflex, that blow would have broken my dominate sword arm,” pointed out Tsuruko. “Pity I can use my sword with either arm; pity for you,” she added.
 
“Hmm,” replied Haruka. “It was a little bit of a disappointment to discover that after I managed to pin your right arm after dodging your attack,” allowed Haruka.
 
“You two fought in an inn? In public?” wondered Naru.
 
“We were young and reckless then,” shrugged Tsuruko.
 
“So? What happened?” came Motoko's voice.
 
“We got in trouble,” Haruka replied. “The faculty in charge of the two groups got together with the inn's owners, and they managed to agree that so long as the table was paid for, and no further fights broke out, it was considered over. I paid for the table, and as punishment for our bad manners, we were assigned a room together.”
 
“I wouldn't have risked putting you two in a room together after that,” Mutsumi observed. Tsuruko and Haruka exchanged a strange smile.
 
“Neither would we, but that was their mistake,” Tsuruko smiled.
 
“The first night, we didn't get any sleep and the room needed repairs,” Haruka said, laughing softly.
 
“The second night, we decided not to use force of arms to compete,” Tsuruko said.
 
“So?” hinted Kanako.
 
“We were young,” shrugged Haruka.
 
“It ended up being a sake binge,” Tsuruko said.
 
“And you ended up sleeping together,” Mutsumi said, her tone absolutely certain and clearly amused.
 
“About the size of it,” admitted Haruka. “Starting the next morning, our relationship has been less violent,” she delicately summarized.
 
For several minutes, the group was silent, listening to the faint sounds of wild nightlife from the jungles surrounding the city. Their terrace also had landscaping that obviously housed some small insect life, as the sounds of those insects was closer. Keitaro finished his drink, and Kanako took his glass, moving back to the cart.
 
“Um, excuse me for a minute,” Keitaro said, standing. He was a little unsteady on his feet for a moment before moving toward the doors.
 
“Where are you going?” asked Naru.
 
“Bathroom,” Haruka surmised. “Over to your left, Kei-kun,” she said. Keitaro spotted the cleverly-disguised entrance and stepped inside. Haruka stood slowly as well, Kanako steadying her. “Good idea, I think,” she murmured.
 
“Hey, Haruka?” Naru asked, glancing at the bathroom door.
 
“Yeah?”
 
“Does it feel different?” Naru asked quietly. “Having sex when you're…” she left the rest unsaid. Haruka smiled.
 
“Maybe it's subjective, but it feels better than ever,” she said before making her way toward the bathroom. She encountered Keitaro at the door, pausing to hug him and whisper in his ear. He twitched as she moved past him. From the way he jerked, she must have either slapped his bare ass; or pinched it.
 
Moving back to the group, he stopped for a moment, staring at the girls. Kanako calmly stepped over to him, kissing him leisurely before retreating to where Motoko was still laying. Pausing to pick up a sheet, she cuddled up to Motoko, covering them with the sheet. That left four women watching him expectantly.
 
The four had long since ditched their clothing, though all of the girls had left the gold chains that snaked around their bodies in place. Keitaro took a moment to appreciate those chains right then. They weren't tight, nor loose, but clung to the women's forms, accenting and enhancing their already-impressive charms. Under the light of the stars and moon, the quartet was even lovelier than normal.
 
Tsuruko's flawless, pale skin glowed, contrasting with her midnight hair which flowed down her back. Kitsune's ash-color hair was almost a crown, the paleness of the celestial light increasing the contrast between her light brown nipples and pale breasts. Keitaro nibbled on his bottom lip. Naru's brunette hair looked darker in the light, her eyes lighter, which only served to remind Keitaro of how pretty she was; when she wasn't exploding into a homicidal rage. And Mutsumi…her knee-length dark brown hair was spread out like a royal robe, her dark brown nipples and large areolas gleaming in the light like pieces of onyx, begging for some attention.
 
All four girls lips curved into smiles as they noticed something. Keitaro didn't notice them noticing because it wasn't his face they were looking at. It wasn't until he was standing in front of the nearest of the four that he even realized he was moving. Reaching for the woman, he was surprised when she reacted first, catching his hands with her own. Smiling up at him, she winked before guiding his hands to her hair even as she leaned forward on her knees. “Wha…?” was as far as he got before her wet mouth engulfed his hard length and she began to enthusiastically suck. “Oh…” sighed Keitaro happily. From the door to the bathroom, Haruka grinned. Go get `em, Tiger!