Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 69

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It was the small hours of the morning when Keitaro awoke again. Only a few stars were still out, the moon was nearly gone, and it was the darkest time of night, the time just before sunrise. For a moment, he wondered what had awakened him. Feeling movement on both sides of him, he realized that his girls must have woken him up. He was barely conscious, but if his girls were in need of him, he was there for them. Sloppily, he groped around, finding two girls - one on each side of him - and set about trying to identify them.
 
Keitaro's mind was barely half awake, but he was sure from the size of one girl that it was Shinobu. Sort of half-recalling that Shinobu had been sleeping with Kaolla, he felt the other woman. was sure from the size of one girl that it was Shinobu. Sort of half-recalling that Shinobu had been sleeping with Kaolla, he felt the other woman. Yeah, feels like Kaolla, he decided. Hmm, Shinobu-chan took off her chain, he thought hazily, not feeling the fine gold chain that had hugged his girls' bodies. Pity; I liked that chain, he dismissed it. His hand slid along the other girl, feeling a gold chain on her. At least Su still has hers on, he smiled lazily.
 
“Keitaro,” Shinobu whispered, her hand brushing his dick.
 
Again? Keitaro wondered. I don't know if I can, Shinobu-chan, but… he had a brief mental image of what her expression would be if he didn't at least try to grant her wish. I don't want to see that kind of look on her face - ever. Besides, this is her wedding night, so… Rallying what strength he could, he began to pet Shinobu. When she leaned in for a kiss, he ran his hands through her hair. Her hair is getting long. Maybe I should ask if she wants to go to one of those places girls go to get haircuts, he absently mused. It's also rougher than I remember, but she probably just hasn't taken a bath since I had sex with her last.
 
When he finally reached between her legs, he found her wet and ready. Hardly more awake than he had been before, he drew Shinobu onto his chest, hands on her hips, positioning her wet flower above his now-hard cock. Nudging her wet nest with his tip, he made sure he was positioned correctly before steadily working his tool into her sheath. She's so tight, thought Keitaro happily, smiling before kissing her again. Must be that punch she was drinking, since she tastes like pineapple and mango, that small, tiny part of his mind that was actually functional decided, gently sucking on her tongue as it slithered into his mouth.
 
Once he had seated himself fully in her, he began to slowly fuck her, using his handgrips on her slim hips to guide her and keep her in time with his slow but steady thrusts. Her super-tight pussy helped him stay hard, and before too long, she gasped, grabbing his shoulders in her small hands and squeezing hard enough to make him wince. She's stronger than I thought, he blinked, feeling her grip on both his dick and his shoulders ease as her orgasm wound down. “Keitaro,” murmured the girl, lowering herself to his chest.
 
Keitaro kissed her forehead softly. Carefully pulling her off his dick and easing her down beside him, he frowned, discovering that his dick was still almost completely hard. Well, I guess since I didn't come, I might have just enough left for Kaolla, decided the young man, turning to his other new bride. “Su,” he breathed, finding the girl to be on her side. Fondling her tit, he felt her roll onto her back. Guess she wants to be on the bottom this time. Keitaro managed to position himself between her legs, his hand briefly touching her sex. It - like Shinobu's - was plenty wet and ready. He also noticed her patch of hair was larger.
 
Irrelevant details like that vanished from his mind as his youngest wife's ankles tucked against his ass, urging him on as her arms looped around his neck, her lips meeting his eagerly. Pushing into her, he wondered if he was harder than he thought, since it seemed she was a lot easier to enter than earlier that night. Not that she was in any way loose, but where he had struggled before, now he just worked himself into her. Feeling her breasts push against his chest, he marveled at how large they felt for looking so modest on her frame.
 
“Mm,” hummed the girl, beginning to buck her hips harder. “You're amazing, Keitaro,” she added. Keitaro mutely nodded, hoping she would get off before he either went limp or fell asleep again. She even sounds a little different, he thought, trying to pick up the pace. His efforts seemed to pay off, because just when he was about to have to stop, his lover gave a long, pleased moan, holding him motionless in her. Oh, thank Kami, Keitaro thought, accepting a wet kiss from her. “All those girls and you still had some left,” Kaolla breathed in his ear as he began to lose consciousness again. He vaguely sort of recalled getting comfortable on top of her before it all went dark again.
 
-
 
The calls of the tropical birds greeted the dawn. On the terrace, several figures were already up, the others stirring save for one. When the doors that opened onto the terrace parted and a small group of people stepped out, they found the wedding party all up, talking softly. “Well,” came the amused voice of the Third Queen, “the women survived; though that's always the case,” she snickered. “How about my son-in-law?” she asked.
 
“Keitaro's fine, mother,” Kaolla assured her renegade priestess mother.
 
“Just catching up on his rest,” smirked Naru smugly. The Third Queen hurried over to the soundly-sleeping young man, briefly checking on him.
 
“Well, he doesn't seem any the worse for wear,” she grinned, turning to look at her fellow Queen. “Pay up,” gloated the smaller of the two. Grumbling, the Second Queen fished around in what minimal clothing she wore before handing the Third Queen a stack of bills. Spotting a girl near her new daughter-in-law, the Third Queen hurried over to the girl. “I don't recall you from last night, sweetie,” she said, looking at the tanned girl. “Who are you?”
 
“I'm sorry,” Shinobu apologized, “she's Nyamo, a close friend of all of us at the Hinata.”
 
“She's adorable! Almost like a clone of you with a tan,” gushed the Third Queen. Shinobu blushed. Kaolla's mother reached out, brushing her fingers along Nyamo's cheek. “I have the strangest feeling, looking at you,” she murmured, her brow furrowed in thought. “Like we knew each other before, or maybe…” the Queen trailed off. Sighing she shook her head. “I don't know, I can't place it, but something is familiar about you,” she said. Kaolla hurried over to the pair of not-twin twins, draping an arm around each of their shoulders.
 
“It's fine, mother,” grinned Kaolla. “Keitaro loves Nyamo as much as he loves us, so it's all okies.” Nyamo smiled warmly at that. The Third Queen got a gleam in her eye.
 
“Is that right, Nyamo? Does Keitaro love you like he loves my daughters?” Nyamo nodded eagerly. Shinobu blushed slightly. “I can see Keitaro is the right man for the job, then!” giggled Kaolla's mother.
 
“You really are shameless,” sighed the Second Queen. She was talking with Amalla. Her sister Queen just snorted derisively.
 
“You would be bored to tears without me, sister!” she shot back.
 
“I'm getting hungry,” Kaolla noted, her stomach grumbling. “After all, I burned a lot of energy last night,” she smiled happily.
 
“I'm pretty hungry, too, but I need a bath,” Shinobu admitted.
 
“Well, food is being prepared, and you know where the bath is,” the Second Queen said.
 
“And we best hurry,” Haruka said, stretching calmly in the rising sun's light. Kanako was stretching beside her relative as well, Motoko and Tsuruko doing some exercises not far from where their shared man was dead to the world. “Several of you have the entrance exam to take first thing tomorrow morning,” she reminded them. Shinobu blinked.
 
“That's right,” she recalled. “I totally forgot about it,” she said. Her smug smile told the group that she was perfectly fine with that because of the reason her entrance exam for Todai had been forgotten. “Should we wake Keitaro?” she asked. “I know he is tired, but…” she looked at her husband, happily sleeping.
 
“Let's let him sleep a little longer,” Mutsumi said. “We'll get our baths, wake him, finish up while he's taking his bath, eat breakfast and then fly home. Sound good?” she asked.
 
“I will remain with him until then,” Motoko said.
 
“No offense, Mo-chan, but you need a bath as much as the rest of us,” teased Naru.
 
“Tell you what,” came a voice from near the doors. “If you ladies are ok with it, I will wait here with Keitaro while you bathe. Besides, I wanted to speak with him privately before you all fly off again,” Lamba said, leaning on his cane.
 
“Brother,” smiled Kaolla, pausing as she skipped past him long enough to give him a kiss. The other women were following their hyperactive harem sister toward the baths. “Don't let my husband get away or I will punish you,” grinned Kaolla.
 
“Go,” Lamba said, flipping a hand at her. Giggling, she grabbed Shinobu's hand and dashed off.
 
“I do not believe there is any risk of Keitaro running away,” Kanako said, the faintest trace of a smirk on her lips. Haruka gave her younger relative a light swat on her ass, but didn't say anything.
 
In the bath, the girls scrubbed themselves clean before soaking. As they soaked, the conversation turned to the night before and Keitaro's performance. The girls traded lavishly-detailed accounts of his performance, as well as sharing ideas for their future. It was Kitsune who brought up what several others were thinking. “Hey, Kaolla,” she said, “any chance we might keep those chains? Keitaro certainly seemed to like seeing us in them,” the fox noted.
 
“Of course,” the younger princess replied carelessly from where she was sitting in Motoko's lap, “they are part of your dowry, so they belong to you.”
 
“Dowry?” wondered Naru. That's a lot of gold and gems! If I sold it, I'd be independently wealthy! Kaolla nodded.
 
“Yep, but you can't sell it,” she added.
 
“Wasn't planning on it,” Kitsune said, sounding vaguely insulted. “But just to satisfy my curiosity, sugar, why can't we sell it?”
 
“Because if you sell your dowry, you will no longer be part of the family,” Amalla answered for her sister. “Those chains and the rest were made specifically for you, and are more than just gold, silver and gems. They…well, you could call it your `wedding ring' if you like; the usage is about the same, though some of the nuances are lost in translation.”
 
Motoko and Tsuruko looked at their wedding rings. “Are we supposed to wear the chains at all times?” wondered Motoko. Amalla shook her head.
 
“No, though you can wear it if you choose. The chain is a type of blessing from our gods, while the rest are less important. I know that several of you wear Keitaro's rings from pagan ceremonies, and if you want, you can find a ring from the ones in your dowry to wear.”
 
“Pagan ceremonies, eh?” mused Kitsune, sounding amused. Amalla shrugged. “Is it the same for your chain?” asked the fox. Amalla had been wearing her chain when they found her cuddled up next to Keitaro and Nyamo. Amalla nodded.
 
“What is it that Lamba wants to speak with Keitaro about?” asked Kanako directly, eyes fixed on Amalla.
 
“I don't know,” Amalla said, meeting Kanako's suspicious gaze. “He didn't say, but I doubt it is about official business. Probably guy talk,” suggested the older princess.
 
“He probably wants to talk to Keitaro about good we are in bed,” Kaolla suggested casually.
 
“Not that Lamba will ever find out firsthand,” Kanako growled.
 
“Yeah, they're probably just talking about last night,” Naru dismissed it. Let them; not like it wouldn't be true. Besides, Keitaro has a lot to brag about… smiled the brunette.
 
“So, you going to visit us sometime?” Mutsumi asked the older princess. Amalla nodded.
 
“When I can,” she said. “Also, you all will be visiting here more often, as well. We're family now, after all. I have been thinking of setting up a trade post/embassy kind of deal in Tokyo,” the princess said. “Right now, we don't have any formal embassies or any regular trade posts.”
 
“As we are family,” Kanako cut in smoothly, “it would be best to base such an operation out of Tokyo. We will, before too long, have space available for such an endeavor in Hinata township. Also, the Urashima family is well-connected and highly experienced in assisting in the development and operation of…specialized businesses,” the sister of their husband had a small, sharp smile on her lips.
 
“Somehow, I am not surprised, Kanako,” Amalla said. “How much would it cost the royal family to retain those services, though?” countered the princess. Kanako's smile was predatory.
 
“Nothing you can't live with, I am certain,” purred Kanako. “In addition, we can negotiate for space in Kyoto, as well as brokering agreements with the Aoyama clan. We know you are very interested in certain abilities the Aoyama have,” baited Kanako.
 
“Yes, you do have quite the connection with the Aoyama family, don't you?” smiled Amalla, her tone droll and playful at the same time.
 
“Ok, that's enough for now, Kanako-chan,” sighed Haruka, touching her relative's shoulder. “It's pretty obvious that you have spent too much time with Granny Hina,” she added fondly. Kanako glanced away loftily.
 
“Speaking of Granny, where is she?” wondered Shinobu. “She was on the flight with us, but I haven't seen her anywhere.”
 
“Now that you mention it, I lost track of her right after we were greeted at the airport,” Haruka recalled.
 
“She ran off toward the harbor, last I saw of her,” Kanako reported.
 
“Hina Urashima was seen in the market about the time that Nyamo arrived,” Amalla shared, having heard a report from one of the cops who had been chasing Nyamo.
 
“Someone call?” cackled a voice from the door. Twitching, the group looked over to see Hina entering the bath area, grinning like mad as she tied her long white hair up in a bun.
 
“And she reappears,” sighed Haruka.
 
“Um, did you see the wedding, Granny?” asked Shinobu.
 
“Of course I did, sweetie,” Hina replied crisply. “I would never miss my granddaughters' wedding,” scoffed the old woman. “You two were beautiful brides,” she assured Shinobu, who blushed, but smiled a brilliant smile.
 
“And what were you doing all this time?” Haruka asked the head of their family. “And don't try to claim you were visiting a friend or taking care of business, either!”
 
“Heavens no,” Granny said, rinsing off before slipping into the warm water. “Oh, this is nice!” she sighed. “Not as nice as the springs at Hinata, but nice,” she qualified her earlier statement. Seeing Haruka and Kanako staring levelly at her, she gave a soft snort. “Not that its any of your business, but I was out exploring this place.”
 
“You mean goofing off,” Haruka cynically replied.
 
“Watch your tone, Haru-chan, or Granny'll spank you,” Hina grinned at her granddaughter. “Besides, it really isn't your business.”
 
“And that means?” prompted Kanako.
 
“When our plane lands in Tokyo, I will no longer be elder of the Urashima,” Hina said, stretching her arms over her head. “It's time you two started pulling your weight - I've done my time and paid my share!” she declared. “Time for me to kick up my heels and have fun!” cackled granny.
 
“Um, where will you go?” Shinobu asked. Granny smiled at her, patting her cheek.
 
“Oh, I'm not going to disappear entirely, Shinobu-chan,” the old woman assured her. “I've got great-grandchildren on the way, after all! I think I'll just take a short rest, do a little traveling in Japan for a change; since I've been to the rest of the world already.” She stared at the ceiling thoughtfully. “Definitely going to visit Yayoi,” she added.
 
“Uncle should find that…disturbing,” Tsuruko noted.
 
“Do I have your permission, Tsuruko?” Hina asked, watching the elder Aoyama.
 
“Of course, Hina-sama,” Tsuruko inclined her head.
 
“Even if you said no, she'd do it anyway,” Kanako interjected blandly.
 
“I am aware of that,” Tsuruko said, smiling a little as Granny Hina's mock pout.
 
“I'm not without manners,” she protested.
 
“So long as they don't interfere with your enjoyment of life,” Haruka shot back. Granny cackled, seemingly happy with what she was hearing and seeing.
 
“Speaking that,” Motoko said, looking around the room before continuing, “you told sister and myself that you would tell us what the Urashima curse was when the decision was made. I believe that that time is long since past.”
 
“Yes, I agree it time,” Hina nodded. “But I wonder if one or more of you might not have figured it out yet,” she suggested, a twinkle in her eye. “Anyone?” Hina asked the Hinata harem.
 
“Keitaro's ki or chi or whatever is somehow constricted inside him, isn't it?” Kitsune spoke up. “That's why Kanako and Haruka said he can't use the family arts. It also explains why he's so danged resilient, doesn't it?”
 
“But, couldn't he just learn to focus his Ki?” wondered Motoko.
 
“It doesn't work like that,” Mutsumi said. “Our curses were powerful, yes, but not that powerful. Besides, to destroy one's energy would kill them,” Mutsumi reminded the group.
 
“Ok,” Naru analyzed the information she had. “You cast a curse on the Aoyama that made it impossible for men to be born into the main family, and also made men that married in impotent within a short period. This nearly killed the family off, right?” she asked, glancing at Motoko and Tsuruko, who both nodded. “But, there are men born into the Urashima line, so you can't have cast the same curse on them. And if you cursed the Urashima by constricting or whatever their energy, what did that do? The Empress wanted both families removed, right?” wondered the woman.
 
“True,” Mutsumi nodded. “But we of the Turtle Clan are not wanton killers, nor assassins, Na-chan. We did exactly as we were requested: we removed them from power with the linked curses.”
 
“Removed them from power…?” wondered Shinobu.
 
“Remember, this was in a time where men were the heads of houses, and men were the holders of power,” Haruka said, having gained a full understanding of where this was going. “The Aoyama and Urashima had only to be weakened to be removed as the Empress wanted. In that time and place, targeting the men was the easiest thing to do. When the curses were cast, no one outside our family knew the source of our fighting power, but that turned out to be almost immaterial.”
 
“Correct,” Hina confirmed. “In the case of the Aoyama, the secrets of the Shinmei-ryu were originally not taught to women, you see. It wasn't until the curse became apparent that they began to instruct the women of their family in the arts. They proved to be exceptional students,” she smiled at the two pure-blood Aoyama sitting in the bath with her. “In the case of the Urashima, the curse manifested strangely. We had dabbled in many areas, and it is possible that that might have affected the outcome, but we, too, did not teach the hidden style to our women until the curse became obvious. As with our former enemies, the women of my house proved highly adept pupils.”
 
“What exactly did the curse do to your family?” pressed Amalla.
 
“The curse disrupts the ability of the men of our line to focus and use their chi. However, as Mu-chan explained, it didn't or wasn't able to seal the energy. Most of you have heard the physics law about energy not being able to be created or destroyed, right?” she asked, getting nods, “well, it is similar to that. Keitaro can't focus or use his chi consciously, but it is there, and it is strong in our line.”
 
“So that's why he's so tough!” blurted out Kaolla happily.
 
“And likely why he was able to take us all last night,” mused Motoko before blushing. Hina nodded.
 
“Yes, though the constriction also tends to make him clumsy and a bit of a trouble-magnet.” The girls all silently admitted that Keitaro was that, most assuredly.
 
“Wait,” Kitsune said suddenly, “if the curses are now broken, does that mean that Keitaro will no longer be invulnerable? Will his endurance suddenly disappear?!”
 
“I wouldn't worry, girls,” snickered Granny Hina, “I doubt that it will make much of a difference for him. It will likely start with your children,” she suggested. Several of the girls instinctively touched their lower bellies.
 
“Will our children be able to use their Ki and or Chi?” Tsuruko asked. Hina shrugged.
 
“I don't know for sure, but I think it highly likely,” she said. “Maybe there will be a few in the first generation that have some degree of the curses lingering, but I think the life of the curse had run its course.” Further discussion was interrupted by Keitaro rushing into the room, panicking about time.