Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Love Hina: Confessions ❯ It was you. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Confessions.

A/N: I do not own Love Hina or anything from it.

*side note* this is going to be a one shot and pretty much nothing more than that, well unless people ask for more then I would definately consider it, this story will contain the feelings that Kitsune has and how she will deal with them so I hope that you will enjoy this.

" means talking "

'
means thought'
------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the evening time Mitsune Konno or as she is known to her friends as Kitsune could be often seen lounging in one of the few lounge chairs up on the roof of the Hinata Inn, this is the place where she liked to be alone and think about things that have either happend during that day or in her life in general but on this particular evening she was not thinking about the days events or anything of that nature at all, in fact she was thinking about Keitaro Urashima the current owner and manager of the all girls dorm, Kitsune was not blind as she knew that Keitaro had his feelings set on her best friend Naru but that still didnt stop her from dreaming and dream she did.

As Kitsne laid in her chair thinking about her manager she couldn't help but hear the shouts that were echoing throught the roof access door that was left open so that Shinobu could come up to hang the laundry or Motoko would be able to practice her kata's, and of course for Ktisune to loung and have a silent drink by herself, within a few minutes the shouts that she had heard before she could hear another all to familiar scream and crashing sound in which meant that Keitaro had just been launched by either Naru or Motoko for probably doing something that they deemed perverted and to their credit most everything Keitaro did was perverted to them but Kitsune knew better as she had either witnessed or been involved in most of the incidents of his supposed pervertedness, Keitaro she knew did not mean to but due to his clumsiness he had been subject to either falling over and catching one the girls skirts or shirts and so on and even walked into the hot springs to clean not knowing anyone was in there at the time, it made her giggle as she thought about what the poor man had been through and is going through.

At that moment there was another crash and a cloud of dust just a few feet away from her, she looked over and what she saw made her stomach turn over just a bit he was laying in a hole that was made by his impact and she could see numerous cuts and bruises already starting to form over his body and at that point she made a decision that would probably change her relationship not only with Keitaro but with the others as well so she got up and walked over to Keitaro and began helping him out of his hole that he created.

" Keitaro..I think we need to talk." she said to him as she helped in keep his balance.

" what about Kitsune?" he asked her while still looking down at the hole he had just been helped out of.

" about what is going on around here." she said evenly, and at that Keitaro finally looked up and into her face and what he saw there kind of frightend him, the reason that it did scare him was because Kitsune had a look of anger..no not just anger but also sympathy and what looked like longing.

" what do you mean..whats going on around here..I don't understand." he said to her as he looked down at his feet.

" Keitaro..just listen to me and I will explain everything, now where to start." she stopped as she sat herself and Keitaro down on a couple of chairs. " Keitaro I have noticed that no matter what you always seem to get blamed and beaten up for everything that happens around here whether its your fault or not." at this she stopped because Keitaro decided to interrupt.

" well most of the time it is my fault Kitsune..I mean if I wasn't so clumsy or..perverted than maybe they wouldn't blame me so much for everything." Kitsune felt a pang of guilt at his words because she knew that her own antics had caused a fair share of his pain, but she decided to press on anyway.

" listen to me Keitaro, yes you are clumsy but I for one do not think you are perverted as I know that you have never meant to walk in on us while we were in the springs I mean come on Keitaro!..if someone would remember to put up the occupied sign then things like that wouldn't happen, in any case Keitaro you have to remember that accidents are going to happen and that not everyone thinks your a pervert." at this Keitaro looked up into her face once again.

" not everyone?...but then why does it feel like you all blame me for everything?" he said with the pain evident in his eyes.

" its because you have been told so many times that you were to blame by Naru and Motoko that it has been burned into your mind, but I for one am here to tell you that its not true because I have it on good authority that Shinobu, Su, Mutsumi and me don't blame you for these accidents." at this she could see his face start to brighten up at her words.

" Kitsune...I'm not sure on what I can say right now, the only thing I can think of is thank you." he said with a smile on his face which in turn brought a smile to Kitsune's own lips.

" Keitaro I have..one other thing that I want to talk to you about." she stopped not sure on how to bring it up.

" what is it?" he looked at her with his full attention.

" well...I know that you have strong..feelings for Naru and I know that you believe that she is your promised girl, but there is something that I must say because if I don't then I will never know if I ever had a chance." she didn't finish because Kietaro cutt her off.

" what do you mean..that you never had a chance Kitsune?" he said completely confused.

" what I mean is that in the past and on more than one occasion I have put my own feelings aside for someone that I loved, it was because Naru had also the same feelings for the same person and so I felt that she should have them because I felt she deserved more and I deserved less but on the times that I have done this for her she never made a single move and it had made me so angry that I threw away any chance that I have had to be with that person, but not this time Keitaro...this time I am going to take a chance and tell someone how I truely feel about them."

" you should have never had to put your feelings aside for Naru or anyone else Kitsune..its just not right." he tried to console her as he could see this was clearly hurting her.

" I know Keitaro and your right and this time I'm not letting this go, I just want to let him know how I feel, but I don't know how." she stopped to look into his eyes.

" I'm not the best at this kind of stuff Kitsune but the easiest way I can tell you is that you should just go up to him and tell him and don't beat around the bush so to speak." he gave his advice to which made Kitsune smile a little.

" thats good advice Kietaro." and with a small smile on her lips she rose up from her chair and walked over to Keitaro, and at this movement he was suprised to say the least.

" Ki..Kitsune..wh..what are you doing?" he asked as she drew closer to him.

" I am taking your advice Keitaro." she said simply, as soon as she reached his chair she knelt down in front of him and spoke the words that she has longed to speak for so long." Keitaro I love you."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------
A/N I hope that you all enjoyed that, I wanted to do something like this because I feel Kitsune doesn't get enough credit and I feel that she would go great with Keitaro.