Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Love Hina: Confessions ❯ Shinobu Knows! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Confessions

A/N I do not own Love Hina or anything from it.

*side note* originally this was going to be a one shot story but due to the number of requests to continue it...I am going to do just that, I am happy that you all have enjoyed this and my other story for the Love Hina universe.
------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Keitaro was to say the least shell shocked, he had just heard something that he had always wanted to hear and that was the three words of I Love You, now the fact that he had finally heard those words were not the reason why he was so shocked in fact it was the person who said them, it was Kitsune, not Naru like he had always dreamed it would be and for this he did not know what to think or even what to say, so he just decided to wing it.

" you..you love me?" the question came out of his mouth in a quiet tone like he didn't want anyone else to hear it but himself.

" thats right sugar..I love you, is that so hard to believe?" she asked him.

" well....yeah." it was the only answer that he could think of.

" why is it so hard to believe Keitaro?" this time her voice took on a more heavy tone, Keitaro just sat there and looked at her like she was completely insane, but answered anyway.

" be..because..just look at me?" he said to her while gesturing to himself with his hands as if to say that he was the spawn of satan himself.

" Keitaro there is nothing wrong with you." this time her tone was a bit more smooth than it previously was, the reason being was that she found his lack of self-esteen a little amusing, Kitsune had always known that he didn't think much of himself but thought that maybe with his time living here amongst all these girls for all this time he would have developed tougher skin, but it looked like he hadn't yet and at that she decided it was time for her to step into a more active role in his development." Keitaro I want you to do me a favor." she had a wide wicked grin on her face at that statement and Keitaro just sat there and gulped.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Inside the Hinata House.

' I wonder where Keitaro ran off to this time.' Naru mused to herself." Keitaro!!!!..where are you?!!" this time she yelled it out, and when she got no answer an angry scowl spread across her face and she stalked off to go and find him while having thoughts running along the lines of ripping of certain vital parts from his body.

" this isn't going to be pretty." said Haruka from a little ways down the hall.

Shinobu could be found walking along the hallways going from one room to another telling everyone that dinner will be ready in a few minutes, she had just left Kitsune's room not finding her there she decided to go ahead and head to Keitaro's room to tell him dinner would be ready soon, after knocking on the door on more than one occasion and announcing herself a few times Shinobu started to get a little concerned that there maybe something wrong with her Sempai so she took it upon herself to open his door and walk in, after walking in and finding him not there she thought that maybe he was on the roof as he had on several occasions been found up there thinking about whatever it was that he thought about and so Shinobu started up the stairs that headed towards the roof access door, once she reached the door Shinobu had thought that she had heard Keitaro's voice albeit muffled a bit by the sound of the wind carrying it away and the relative distance that it seemed to be, All she heard was Kitsune's confession to Keitaro." I love you." and that was the last thing she heard because she fainted right then and there on the steps.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
Back on the roof.

" you can't be serious Kitsune!" Keitaro said with shock evident in his voice.

" ohhh but I am serious Mr. Urashima." she drawled at him while fluttering her eye lashes, with that movement Keitaro couldn't help but feel his stomach being tied into very tight nots as he knew this was not going to be good for him at all.

" but..I can't..not to Naru, forget just a normal Naru punch this would be far worse in fact and you know it Kitsune." he said his eyes taking on a fearful look.

" Keitaroooo...you promised you would." this time she walked up to him and pressed herself right up against him making sure that her more than sizeable breasts were being squashed into his right arm, Keitaro was glad that his reflexes had improved over the years because his nose gave that familiar feeling that he knew all to well and so all you could see was a blur of motion and after a second his hand was clamped tightly over his nose and yet you still could see the slightest trickle of blood leaking out between his fingers.

" ozzz.alrightf." came his weezed and muffled reply, that statement had put a smile on Kitsune's face and she elected to return to her deck chair. Keitaro was relieved to say the least as he was finally able to take his hand away from his certain that it wouldn't explode in a fountain of red and cover everything in sight.

" now I want you to do it at dinner time ok?" the tone of Kitsune's voice left no room for argument and so he just nodded and left the roof to prepare himself for his enevitable death, It wasn't just Naru he was worried about, Motoko was another problem as she had always blamed him for being a pervert and she surely would consider this as a perverted matter to be dealt with.

' oh god I'm going to die!' he sceamed in his head but then another thought came to him and this one disturbed him most of all. ' but at least I got hear that Kitsune loved me.' at this he stopped dead in his tracks just as he reached the stairs." where did that come from?" he said allowed. He shook it off and continued down the flight of stairs, upon reaching the half way point down he noticed a body sprawled out along those very same steps, as he got a better look he noticed that the hair was blue and she had on an apron, then his mind screamed at him.' its Shinobu!!' at this he rushed to her side and gently started to shake her trying to get her to wake up.

" Shinobu..Shinobu..wake up!" he said in a paniced voice.

Shinobu was in a beautfiul medow that stretched as far as the eye could see, she looked around and didn't notice anyone else with her so she decided to just take a walk around and explore the area and after a few minutes of walking she noticed a figure just a little ways off into the distance, the figure looked familiar to her but with the distance she couldn't make out much in the way of features and so she started to walk towards the person and see who it was, Another couple of minutes passed and it seemed that she didn't seem to be getting any closer to her target and it was becoming quite frustrating to her but then it seemed that the person was walking towards her and Shinobu just stopped dead in her tracks because once the person was close enough she could clearly make out the black hair and glasses that adorned the person's face, It was Keitaro's face and at seeing it her heart swelled with joy. Shinobu did notice that something seemed to be wrong with him as his face had a look of sadness upon it and she was not sure why he had that look but it was there none the less, She studied his face for a few seconds before she heard him start to speak, At first she couldn't understand what it was he said but as time passed it became more and more clearer and once it was clear enough she heard him saying, " Shinobu..Shinobul..
please wake up!!" the world around her began to spin and the colors of the bright blue sky and the beautiful green grass that her feet had been standing in were turning an ugly black color, again she heard his voice repeating the same thing over and over again asking her to wake up, It was completely dark and she couldn't see a thing but her hearing was in perfect working order as she still heard Keitaro speaking to her and then she decided to open her eyes and what she saw was Keitaro leaning over her trying to shake her awake.

" Sempai?" she said in a weak voice.

" oh thank god Shinobu, I thought something had happend to you..I couldn't get you to wake up." Shinobu could see the look of panic dissapear from his face and be replaced by a look of relief, for some odd reason it made her feel hot in the cheeks and she knew she was blushing but yet couldn't figure out why, of course Keitaro failed to notice this change as he was to busy feeling the relief that nothing seemed to be wrong with her and she seemed to be fine.

" I'm ok Sempai I...just had a dizzy spell thats all." again she blushed but this time it wasn't from embarrasment or anything of that type, It was from the fact that she was lieing to him, she couldn't let him know how she felt because even she knewit wouldn't workout between them because of the whole age difference.

" oh I am glad your ok Shinobu." this time a wide grin spread across his face, he helped pick her up to her feet and started back down the steps to which she turned to him and told him that dinner was about ready and he just smiled and nodded his head, after Shinobu had left the area his smile turned into a frown because of the promise that he gave Kitsune and he knew that it had to be done at dinner time and so he headed to him room to gather what he needed to pull off this idea of Kitsune's, In less than two minutes he was back out into the hallway, he held his head low and proceeded with his march of death to the dinning area where his fate would be decided.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------
A/N I know this chapter didn't have so much to do with Keitaro and Kitsune but I felt that it was only fair to give Shinobu a little bit of script time in this story because we all know that she is never used that much and I wanted her to have a bit of drama in this whole thing, plus there was a little comedy mixed in and of course the ever present drama. don't forget to review and let me know if its worth continuing.