Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Love Hina: Confessions ❯ More Confessions ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Confessions.

A/N: I do not own Love Hina or any of its characters. Only Ken Akamatsu does.

*side note* Sorry its been so long since I updated this story. I promise you, my wonderful readers that I have not abandoned you or this story. please accept my apology and know that I will do my best to update more often.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------

After dinner, the youngest residents of the dorm had gone to bed for the night. Keitaro and Mitsune were watching the horse races, suggestion of Kitsune. What amazed the kanrinin, though…was that this time the foxy lady HADN’T made any bets.

They did so under the watchful eye of Motoko, who just on a comfortable couch, with her sword resting on her lap. Narusegawa, meanwhile, decided to retreat back to her room.

After that little spat between her and Mitsune the other night, Naru thought it best for the both of them to have some time away from each other. For her part, the older girl wasn’t angry at her friend anymore, since she had that talk with Keitaro after he was unceremoniously sent into lower Earth’s orbit.

However, Mitsune would NOT, by any means, be the one to talk apologize to her best friend for telling the truth.

Aoyama, for her part was still having mixed feelings about what she had witnessed between the (At the time) sleeping manager and the resident party fox.

Motoko did what she normally did: shut close her heart and hide her feelings behind a barrier of her own making, and watch the world go by before her. This, however, didn’t stop those pangs of jealousy that shot through her heart whenever she noticed the loving glances Kitsune would often take at Keitaro.

Again, the kendoist did her best to rid herself of such foolish, useless feelings…even when she knew it was pointless.

Ever since she met Urashima on that bypass, on that fateful, rainy day…
------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------
Flashback…

Motoko was walking up the steps of a bypass over the street below with her three younger followers. It was raining and quite chilly. This was evident by the breeze of cold air mixed with rain that swept through her body, making her shiver. Motoko could hear her three self-proclaimed friends/biggest fans, talking about what their Sempai had done in Kendo class just a little while earlier.

Now, this attention would often bring a smile to Aoyama's beautiful face, but she wasn’t really feeling too well this day. She surely just passed it off as tiredness from the rigorous training regime she had been following lately.

She was actually getting a cold. Needless to say, being the strong warrior that she was, Aoyama refused to believe that and scowled at anyone who would dare say she was looking sick.

At the same time, on the opposite end of the bypass, feet away from Motoko and her “lost puppies” was a young man by the name of Keitaro, tagging along his two best (and near only) friends: Shirai and Hitani. Keitaro’s friends were talking animatedly about the cute girls who were in their classes at the prep school they were currently attending.

Keitaro himself was simply lost in thought, dwelling on the fact his Grandmother had given him the ownership of the Hinata Inn. He was having a hard time of transition; the Inn had been turned into a Girls Dorm. Despite all the abuse he had been taking since he first arrived, there was a girl who had stolen his heart without any resistance from him.

Narusegawa, Naru was his main torturer, yet she captivated the hapless manager’s heart.

Today, however, Fate would prove to be cruel and merciless to him once again.

Keitaro came out of his thoughts when he saw his friends run ahead of him as they reached the top of the bypass and rush over to a small group of high school girls. The ronin was about to tell his friends he was taking his way back to the Hinata Inn, when, a few seconds later, Shirai and Haitani passed over him as they flew several feet away from him.

His eyes widened in shock and horror when he turned around and looked at a tall, pale, raven-haired girl with olive-green eyes glaring at him while pointing a folded umbrella at him. His knees started shaking and soon gave in. He fell flat on his rear in fear.

After dealing with those two, lecherous and filthy males, Motoko focused her gaze on the remaining member of the trio. In front of her lay a male of less-than-average height and messy, bowl-cut brown hair. The thick looking, black-rimmed glasses on his face made him look like the biggest dork in the world.

Yet...there was this…aura of kindness and loving emotions surrounding him, earning a slight blush from her cheeks. However, Motoko shook those strange feelings off quickly when she felt her hatred for males take over and override her better judgement.

Males were vile, filthy and lecherous! One of those lowly beings took her precious older sister away from her, leaving Motoko to inherit the God’s Cry School before she was even ready to do so. And now, in true Motoko-Man-Hating fashion, the girl focused her anger solely on this weakling before her.

She effortlessly lifted Keitaro up and off the ground by grabbing the neck of his shirt with the tip of her umbrella. She looked at him for a moment as if to see if he was just as bad as all the rest of the vile males that she had encountered in her short lifetime. Again she felt the odd sensation that he was in fact a kind and caring person, but she quickly shoved those feelings down into the pit of her stomach. And she spat several words right in his face. Keitaro didn't seem to have heard any of it, and so he HAD to “pretend” to wave his arms around frantically,as if to say " I didn't mean to.." but Motoko just took it as him just trying to grope her chest.

She then delivered the due punishment to this lousy male, by unleashing one of her Family’s ‘Secret Techniques’ with her umbrella and effectively blew the (In her minds eye) offending male away.

Later on, the young Aoyama would find out Keitaro was, in fact, the manager of the dorm she was residing at, as well as an aspiring student to Toudai.

But she would soon realize he was also a person who was a loving, caring and all-around fun person. However, Motoko would rather die before admitting that to anyone.

He would also be the man to (for the first and probably last time) captivate her heart. The younger Aoyama would find in him…her first, true love.

End Flashback.
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------
Back in the common room…

While Motoko was deep in day-dreaming, Keitaro and Mitsune were talking about how things were going around the place, with the horse race ending with the horse the fox-woman would have bet on.

“Well, you know? I finally finished fixing that hole in the roof! Man, if I didn't know any better I WOULD think this place is falling apart.” Keitaro commented as he sat back and sighed in content. Kitsune just ruffled his hair with a chuckle.

“Well suga'h, surely you, “Mr. I’ll Fix It!’ can take care of us” Mitsune purred in his ear, making the hairs on his neck to stand. He held back a small drop of blood threatening to leak from his left nostril.

“Err…yeah, b-but...”he was about to continue, until he noticed that Motoko hadn’t moved from her original position in quite some time. “Ummmm…Motoko-chan? Are you alright…?” he asked, feeling the usual worry for his tenants.

After receiving no reply, he gave Mitsune a look of uncertainty on what to do. The voluptuous woman nodded and the man beside her got, walked over to Motoko and began gently shaking her shoulder. This time, they DID get a reaction from the kendoist.

But it wasn't the ‘normal’ reaction one would expect from Motoko. In fact… this was down right WEIRD.

So weird, in fact, that it left both Mitsune’s and Keitaro's mouths hanging in shock; First off, Aoyama’s un-focused eyes glazed over when she looked around and spotted Keitaro, standing next to her with a concerned face. Her lips turned upwards into a fond smile and shen then spoke the words that would leave Mitsune and Keitaro floored.

“Mmmm...Keitaro-kun…” she hummed happily, grasping the stunned young man’s hand and rubbing her smooth, pale cheek against it. ”I wish you would look at me the way Kitsune-san and Naru-sempai look at you. I want to feel your fingers as they run all over my naked body. I want to savor the kisses you would be kind enough to give me… I want to feel you as you enter my...” Motoko finally came out of her hazed state, effect of her daydreaming.

She then realized that she was in fact NOT daydreaming at all.

She had just confessed her deepest and darkest desires for Keitaro…to the very same object of her affections. That…and she was rubbing her face against his hand. (A/N yes I know shameless plug.)

To say that she was embarrassed would not do any justice at all: Motoko's face was inhumanly red; steam could be seen coming out her ears. The looks on both her seniors’ faces just priceless for any onlookers. They were also starting to get to Motoko.

She couldn't help herself and did the one thing she had sworn to never do in front of anyone...she slapped Keitaro’s hand away from her face, hunched over and cried.

“H-Huhhhh...?”was the only intelligent reply Keitaro could manage out of his mouth at the moment. Mitsune, on the other hand, was doing a very good impression of a goldfish fresh out of the water. Keitaro was the first one to snap out of his shock. He kneeled before the sobbing swordswoman and kept his eyes some inches away from her shoulders.

You could NEVER be too cautious in situations like these, when they involved the younger Aoyama.

“H-Hey, Mo-Motoko-chan…A-Are you ok…?” Granted, he WAS very concerned for his tenant, but was wary of her at the same time. Self-preservation was the key word. Kitsune came out of her shock and rushed over to Keitaro and the sobbing girl before him.

“Y-Yeah suga'h! ‘Y-You alright?” Mitsune, for the very first time in her life, was unable to find words to comfort one of her friends in her time of need.

Sure, she would do so by making some snide remark, in the past. But this…this was unheard of! She was just utterly speechless.

By this point, Motoko's crying was reduced to badly-shaking shoulders and dry hiccups. Still not saying anything, Keitaro decided to try once again to get Motoko to talk.

“M-Motoko-chan, please calm down. L-Let’s work this out, Ok? Maybe...” he was interrupted by the younger girl, when she suddenly stood up.

The glare she directed at him made Keitaro trip over his own feet when he tried to scramble away from her. She shakily stood up and gave him a look which promised horrible pain and possible death to those who DARED make a mockery of her situation. In his own right, Keitaro only swallowed and looked back at Motoko.

He hoped Aoyama was kind enough as to give him a quick, clean death…if it came down to it.

“U-Urashima” she glared at him. “Kitsune-sempai…” she looked up at the older woman. “NOT a WORD is to be said about this” she hissed at them both. “Do you understand…?” her eyes were red and puffy, yet her resolve shone in her reddish-olive green eyes.

Both Keitaro and Kitsune nodded with enthusiasm. They SO did NOT want to be on the business end of Motoko's katana. After seeing their nods of agreement, she walked away, up the stairs and into her room. Once in there, she flopped down on her futon, hung head and buried her face in her hands, muttering her frustration.

“WHY? Why did I do that…!? They’ll never look at me again. I…I WON’T be able to look at THEM in the eye after this…! I just want to die…”

She didn’t have such luck.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --
Haruka's tea shop…

The Urashima woman was busy cleaning up after the last of her customers left for the night. While she was wiping clean the last table, Haruka heard the front door slide open.

“Sorry, we’re closed for the night. Come back tomorrow at 6 am” she said not looking up. That was until she heard the voice that accompanied the would-be customer.

“Ara ara, well then. I’ll come back tomorrow” said the sweet and airy voice of Mutsumi Otohime.

Haruka turned to regard the young and voluptuous woman. She then motioned for her to sit at one of the tables. Mutsumi bowed a little and walked over to the table nearest to the bar. She sat down.

“Hey there, girl. It’s been awhile. How's your mom, Natsumi?” Haruka asked the anemic woman as she lit up another cigarette.

“Ara. she's doing much better now! The doctors say she should make a full recovery in about a year or so” Mutsumi said, smiling as brightly as ever. The older woman just raised her eyebrows.

“Yeah...they always say breaking a hip when falling downstairs is always the hardest thing to recover from.” Haruka said, taking a drag from her cigarette.

“So Haruka-san, how is everyone and everything...?” Mutsumi was still smiling at the older woman. Haruka raised an eyebrow at this.

“Well, this might take awhile, Turtle Lady. ‘Want some tea while we talk?”” she asked, standing up and already making her way to the kitchen in the back.

Of course Mutsumi would say yes.

“Ara! Why, of course Haruka-san. That would be lovely. Oh and by the way...do you have any watermelons...?” Haruka nearly tripped over her own feet. Watermelon with tea!? Yeah, right

“Err…sorry girl. I don't have any” she said while pushing a crate of melons with her foot, to hide them a bit more under the clothed cover of the counter. Otohime frowned a little at this, but smiled again.

“Well, too bad. Anyway, how are the others? How is Kei-kun?” there was another question Haruka just knew was going to have a long and complicated answer to.

“Well, Mutsumi-san…this is gonna take a while” Haruka walked back to the table and sat down with a tray of tea. She poured herself and Mutsumi a cup, and started telling the events of the last few days while Otohime listened on intently.
------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Back at the Inn, Naru’s room…

The light brunette was having lots of trouble trying to get to sleep.

Thoughts of Keitaro kept flooding her mind, and no matter how many times she tried, she couldn't seem to get his face out of her mind's eye. She got up and started to pace around her room, thinking of ways to calm down, so she could get some sleep.

‘The periodic table has elements such as H20, carbon dioxide and...' an image of Keitaro, rubbing the back of his head and giving that goofy smile of his flashed through her mind again, and she let out a frustrated sigh. She sat down and started to think to herself on just WHAT was she going to do about the situation with Keitaro.

‘Alright…as much as I hate it…he IS with Kitsune, at least, technically. And…Ok! I KNOW I’ve been the one to push him away, but…I just CAN’T help but to feel jealous! ARGH! I mean, after all…I AM his Promised Girl, right? We, ah…we made a promise! Yes! We PROMISED we’d both get into Toudai together!’

‘Granted, I MAY have pushed him away, AND called him a pervert…but he HAD those beatings coming! And yet…he ALWAYS kept coming back, and begs for my forgiveness! But now…Kitsune, all of a sudden, says she likes and he’s all head-over-heels for her or something!? What is THAT about!? It’s like he’s…I don’t know…double-timing me! God!’

A sigh. ‘Perhaps…perhaps I should t-tell him how I…if I-I WANT him for m-myself, I have to…Kami, I can’t even THINK about it! Damn it…I’ll have to…c-c-con-confess my f-f-feel-feelings for him…’

Decision made, she frowned as she tried to figure out just WHAT exactly did she feel for the hapless young man.

Alright, maybe not tonight. She thought a short walk would do her some good.

After she’d gotten dressed in her normal yellow sweater, red skirt, brown stockings and slippers, she walked down the corridor and she started walking downstairs when she heard Aoyama’s voice.

She topped dead in her tracks.

“...the way Kitsune-san and Naru-sempai look at you. I want to feel your fingers run all over my naked body. Savor the kisses you would be so kind to give me…I want feel you enter my…”Motoko's voice stopped, leaving Naru frozen on the spot, in the middle of the steps.

‘N-No, no…no, this just CAN’T be! It’s-It’s GOTTA be a joke! This is IMPOSSIBLE…! Motoko-chan...NO WAY!’ Naru’s frenzied mind kept repeating the younger girl’s confession over and over in her mind, until she heard the kendoist sobbing, after her voice had died away.

‘Wait! Why is she crying? I KNOW! I bet that PERVERT did something to her! ARGH! SCREW HIM! I’m gonna knock him into next week for this!’

Her features turned into an ugly scowl. She pulled up her sleeves and readied her fists. She was about to barge in the room and give the damned pervert his just due's when she heard him and Kitsune try to console the sobbing Motoko.

That, however, was not enough to stop her from dealing out justice to the so-called pervert. She was about to jump over the last steps, when she was “interrupted” again, this time by Motoko’s warning to the manager and the fox. She the heard the younger girl’s footsteps coming. Naru quickly picked her feet up and scrambled back into her room.

She shut the door right when Motoko rushed by on her way to her room. Naru was wise enough to NOT stand in her fellow Pervert Basher’s way when she was like this. Motoko wouldn’t hesitate in the slightest to draw her sword and slice her in half.

Naru sighed tiredly and slumped against the door of her room…it then hit her. Her eyes shot open.

“Motoko-chan loves him too!?” she covered her eyes with her hands. “This just KEEPS getting BETTER and BETTER!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N ah. finally another chapter, yes I know its been awhile but don't worry about it my wonderful readers, as me and my beta-reader Major Mike Powell III have been working hard to bring you a good chapter, as well as chapters for our other stories. so please drop me a review to let me know how we did.