Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ MOVING FORWARD ❯ CHAPTER VI ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: The same as before, since Chapter 1. I own nothing but my own ideas and plot. This is just a Fanfiction, to be taken as such.

Moving Forward
By
VoidHawk

Chapter VI
Present
Hinata Tea Shop
Haruka is tending some guests at her Tea Shop but her mind is away, with a certain nephew of hers in Kyoto.
Keitaro…What are you going to do with this mess Narusegawa has created. Even though she keeps saying that story, I can hardly buy it, even after my trip to Toudai and her feeble explanations. Everything was way too farfetched and fishy. That professor did not convinced me a bit. But oh Kei, I sure know this is an old dream of yours…but one of the main reasons is no more, it is not so?
She thinks, frowning a bit.
And by what Seta told me, you are really enjoying your time out there in Kyoto…not fair to come up with problems like these now!
Ah, life was easier for you before your coming to Hinata-sou…but you have grown so much here as well. I know you will deal with all this properly. You have the Heart…and the Will to succeed!
Haruka is holding a glass, when it suddenly slips from her hands. She tries to hold it, but it breaks while she attempts to avoid its fall, cutting her right palm. Outside is raining, and the Cofee Shop is suddenly lit by a lightning, bringing a chill from the cold, rainy night.
Ouch…. Huh, why am I feeling a bit distressed now? She looks at her bleeding injured hand, quizzically.Blood…I have to tend this. She asks one of her helpers to take over, and goes back to tend her wound…a concerned face stamped on her features.
Dread upon her heart.

5 Days in the Past.
Kyoto - Aoyama House - ShinMei Ryu Grounds.
Tsuruko is at her house's office, finishing some paperwork before getting ready for her `date', when her sister enters the office.
“Hey, Tsu-Chan, may we chat a bit?” asks Yumiko, while taking the coach at the office.
“Sure Miko dear.” Smiles Tsuruko, her mood really high, though she would not confess that such was due her impending meeting. At least not yet.
“See, I was thinking about the nice man we met yesterday.” Starts Yumiko, adjusting her glasses.
“Hey, Miko dear, you are already married, and I would not advise any reckless adventure.” Says slyly Tsuruko, a hint of territorial warning underlying her words, even though not even Tsuruko herself would have admitted it.
“Heheh, Worry not, besides loving my husband dearly, I would NEVER cross your way. Too dangerous.” A half smile crossing her face.
“Hey, do not jump to conclusions as well, sheesh…” Pouts Tsuruko. “But please, tell me why you bring Kei-Kun up now?”
Yumiko smiles at the way her sister refers to Keitaro. Her Kei Kun…indeed
“You see, I was thinking about his fluctuating Ki…he seems to possess sometimes a very strong Ki, the kind we find on healers and even on charismatic leaders, as it does have an attracting trait to it. But that reaction, when he sometimes seems to have no Ki at all…that intrigues me. But aside that, the sensation I felt near him…I think I felt that before, but not sure where nor when.” Frowns Yumiko, eyes lost in thought.
“Huh, I am also intrigued by it. It felt great when I was near him, and I surely enjoyed our teamwork at the dance floor. But there were some moments when he seemed to suck all his energy back. His Ki was like a suit of armor around him. Not even on trained warriors I have seen such.” Says Tsuruko, looking to Yumiko, left hand on her chin.
“But I have no idea what that means. He is not adept of any martial school, it seems. He appears to be a gentle soul, and that may explain the well feeling when near him. I will inquiry him about that eventually. But not now. We are still knowing each other.” Says Tsuruko, adjusting her hair.
“Yes. And will you present yourself to him today? I mean, who you are?”
“Not sure yet. I still want to know him better before telling him I am an Aoyama. Truly there are other Aoyamas out there, but being in Kyoto, well, I really want us to know each other better before putting Family names between us. We seem to shy away people sometimes. Family History and all. He could shy away just for knowing who I am.”
“Due our Family name, or due your own attitude,Neesan?” Says Yumiko, looking into Tsuruko's eyes, a lopsided grin gracing her face.
“Fu fu fu…that was low Miko-Chan…. Very mean!” Laughs Tsuruko at her sister's joke, a half smile gracing her beautiful features.
“Well!” Stands Yumiko, straightening her Hakama and Gi. “Hope you have a nice afternoon. He seemed a very nice young man. Try not to scare him too much, ok!” And runs out of the room, before being victim of Tsuruko's wrath.
“Humpf! As if I was so scary…frankly!” Yells Tsuruko at her retreating sister.
“Send him my and my husband's greetings. Hope we can repeat last night's fun! Jah ne, Neesan!” Weaves Yumiko, happy with Tsuruko's mood.But I still think I felt that kind of Ki, or some very similar one before…Just can't remember where… Thinks Yumiko, while leaving.
Tsuruko goes back to her papers, in order to finish them and prepare for the rest of her day.
After finishing her paperworks and verifying Great Master Dojo recent logs, Tsuruko addresses the ShinMei Ryu AI: “Omoikane, please advise the House Tender that I need my V-Rod ready, with a sidecar attached to it. It is to be ready at 01:00pm.” And Tsuruko then smiles to herself while thinking about a little detail. “Oh, and ask him to prepare the small sidecar, the one fit for a child only, ok.”
- Will do Tsuruko-Sama. It will be ready as requested. But are you sure about that sidecar? It does hold only a child and small packages. The clamps for the V-Rod are the same as the big one, but the sidecar itself does not hold much… You never used it on your Motorcycle before. -
Omoikane was a very smart AI.
“I know Omoikane. No problem. That will be enough for my needs today. Thank you.” She stands from her table, and hastily moves to her own bedroom.
Now, a bath, and some new clothing. Will not go out on a motorcycle with my ShinMei clothing. Not very comfortable.
While she is undressing, Omoikane asks through her bedroom screen: - Tsuruko-Sama, do you need any arrangements for your lunch? As you are preparing to leave, I am unsure if you will have lunch here at ShinMei Ryu. -
“No, thanks, Omoikane. I am not hungry anyway.”
While undressing, Tsuruko thinks about `her' Kei-Kun.
He seems so shy at times…but also so determined when drawing, or while we were dancing…True, I was almost drowning him on my own Ki then. I could not prevent myself right then…His own Ki was just asking for it, gulping mine, and then working together…Heh, though such would not be unexpected, the way he had it going is so different. Interesting. I liked that. Sure some lust was present (Aww, c'mon, a lot actually. I felt it!) but not in a really gross or offensive way. He was surely being very gentle then. But what is it with that fluctuating Kei of his?
She bathes with her last night's dancing in mind, even singing some of the songs she danced with Keitaro.
While drying her long raven hair in front of her bathroom mirror, she thinks about Kei:Does he like long hair? Pinned? Or he does not like raven at all? Blondes maybe? Huhh, what am I thinking here! Fu fu fu…I am feeling like a teen on a first date. I am going to see a friend I just met yesterday! She laughs, putting her long, silky hair on a high ponytail, bangs loose framing her face. Eyes bright and alert.
Not even Tsuruko really notices what is going on inside her heart at this moment, but even being so brief, last nights encounter has really affected her.
She finishes her hair and light makeup (actually just a pink lip gloss) and after changing into fresh (and nice) underwear and putting on the outfit she choose to use on her date, she goes to the House Kitchen.
Funny how a nice underwear can make a girl confident sometimes. Muses Tsuruko, while going to the Kitchen.
Unbeknownst to her own conscious self she was willing to prepare something for her date with her own hands, to care, to tender the ones she was going to meet. Tsuruko may be a very skilled and an oh so dangerous warrior, but she was also a caring and loving woman, and a lately solitaire one as well. This was a chance to spill out some of that caring side of her, she was happy for the opportunity, even if not really fully aware of it.
She rummages through the kitchen shelves and stores, and while preparing some sandwiches and also some tea (hot and iced) to drink, she smiles.
Antonio enters the kitchen at this time to grab some snacks, and finds Tsuruko working her way in the kitchen.
He tries to grab one of the sandwiches Tsuruko is preparing, and a hand flies like a flying predator, slapping his hand.
Ouch! Hey Tsu-Chan, that hurts!” He says, weaving his offended hand. “It stung like Hell!” A hurt look etched in his features.
“This is a light snack I am preparing to take with me. If you want some, ask and I will make one for you!” She says, pouting.
“Heheh, I imagine these ones are the real good ones!” He says in a murmur, looking at the tasty, neatly wrapped sandwiches he can see on the cooler bag she is preparing. “…Knowing to whom they are being prepared for…” He adds, slyly.
“Huh? Hey, I heard that!” She startles.
“I better look for Yumiko…. Jah ne, Neesan!” Antonio says, retreating fast…. Smiling broadly, weaving his right hand.
Humpf! He is learning from Miko-Chan and Kervona-Dono as well! Thinks Tsuruko, crossing her arms, looking serious.
Tsuruko put the sandwiches in the cooler bag (she prepares enough for three, as little Sachiko will be there as well) with some cakes as well and the beverages, and heads to the House Parking, where her Harley-Davidson V-Rod was ready, with the small sidecar attached to it. She opens the sidecar storage bin, puts the lunch bag in and verifies the extra helmets, and mounts her motorcycle. She smiles while mounting in it, happy with her afternoon, and with her arrangements.
The sound of the V-Rod is loud inside the parking shed, and she speeds up to go get Kei-Kun and to get the little girl they were taking for a ride.
Inside the House, Yumiko and Antonio, hand in hand, observe Tsuruko leaving.
“Hey, Miko-Chan, Tsuruko seems really happy, it is not so?” Says Antonio, smiling at his wife.
“Yeah. Who knows what may come from this. Maybe nothing, as they just met. But remembering last night, the way they were looking at each other and how well they blended there, well, it is possible that my dear Tsu-Chan has finally met someone interesting…it has been already 5 years…. Enough for her to be alone.” Muses Yumiko, eyes lost for a bit, thinking.
This reminds me, long enough for dear Motoko as well. We need to talk with our young sister…it has been 5 years after that night…Time for healing has already passed…for all of us.
“Lucky she met a seemingly nice man. Young but interesting. Sometimes these kind of chance meetings can be very rewarding.” Says Antonio, remembering when he met Yumiko, on a ShinMei expedition on South America. They started differently, but it was by chance that they met, and one thing led to another, and they were married very fast.
“Yeah, Anata. Who knows what can come out of this? I will not make any judgments now, but I cheer for my sister.” Completes Yumiko, both leaving the window, going back to tend to their daughter, and then go back to their duties. Even being who she was, she took her time to tend to her dear ones. Antonio always loving the time he could spend with his family.

Keitaro, after spending some time walking around near the hotel to steam off some tension after his nightmare, goes back to his room, to bath and change.
Huh, well. That nightmare was creepy, but hey, I am better now. It is a very bright day out there. Just a bit cold, but the sky is so blue. That inspires! And the cold is expected at this period of the year anyway.
Keitaro greets the front desk attendant, and goes straight to his room.
Hey, it's 12:00pm yet. Plenty of time and I am not hungry now. I am overdue on phoning Haruka. I will call her, then will bath and put something nice. Heheh, do not want to look bad when going out with a gorgeous lady. Actually two!
Keitaro wants to share his good mood with his aunt. He even wanted to talk with his sister, but on her last mail she said she would be going far for a time, but expected to come back in two months. That was already 4 months ago, and the last mail he received from Kanako just told him that she would stay abroad for a little while.
She says not to worry, but I miss Kanako. Talking to her always dispels some of my bad mood. Hope you are well, dear Oneesan!
As Haruka was concerned about him as well, he should not let her without news. Also not healthy to upset her, and that Keitaro knew well.
While the phone rang in the other side, Keitaro thought:Hey, Haruka would have got impressed with my dancing yesterday…Not even one stumble. And with a woman like Tsu-Chan… He blushes a bit on that thought. Well, better not get too worked on this.
Moshi moshi, Hinata Tea Shop Dessu. An eager voice answers the phone.
Moshi moshi! Urashima Haruka please!”
Oh, Urashima-san left the Tea Shop early this morning, as some business in Tokyo called her attention. She should be back later today.
“Oh…ok. I will call her later. Please tell her that Keitaro called, and that everything is just fine!”
Will do, sir.
“Thank you.”
Lucky me, she is usually there this day of the week. Well, I will call her later.
Kei goes to take his bath, and thinks about his meeting.
Hey, I wonder why Tsu-Chan offered to accompany us today. I am happy that little Sachiko wanted to see me. But a babe like Tsuruko? I am impressed! Just hope to not spoil anything doing something stupid. I am so apt on doing such!
After his year on Hinata-sou, the never-ending moral pounding and the relentless beatings had its toll on Keitaro's mind-set, and he is always afraid of doing something wrong near other people now. Especially (adult, beautiful) women. The pervert title was beginning to sink on him. By sheer brute force.
But I am in a real good mood after yesterday, despite the nightmare this morning. I will keep that way, and enjoy my day. Who knows when will I be able to spend a day again with a woman like Tsuruko? Maybe never… As gloominess nears itself Keitaro hastily goes to other thoughts to avoid going into depression. It was way too easy to enter into those lately, especially trying so hard to conceal his true feelings. That was beginning to happen frequently when he was on Hinata-sou, but he managed to hide it there at the cost of his own peace. No one was at his side, when he cried his sleep some nights. A pillow makes a very good sound buffer.
He finishes his bath, and looks for something to dress. It may be cold, but the day was beautiful and sunny, so the sun was really warming. Perfect for a nice walk.
He ends his dressing, and as it was a bit early yet, starts reading the news…He is a bit nervous, even not wishing to admit it. Tsuruko had a strong effect on him, and that was scaring Keitaro a bit.
Well, she is beautiful, intelligent, seems from a wealthy and important family and is very well humored. Hardly a woman to be ignored and she must know tons of interesting men. So any thoughts about her should have that in mind…Her part on my dream was nice, but I must stop daydreaming…what chances would I have? When not even a college girl wants me! What to say about a true woman. Heheh, I better divert my thoughts here, otherwise I will get myself into more grief…
Keitaro used to be a very cheerful guy, but lately this kind of self-loathing was being hammered into him…By Narusegawa and Motoko. They were so effective on their shock treatment that Keitaro was starting to think they were right. He was worthless, perverted and dumb. And that was transforming him into a sad man.
He lays on the coach on his room, looking to the ceiling…Thinking.
But Keitaro is in turmoil. His true nature is fighting against such changes, and his mood is floating like a boat in a tempest. This is a tiring way of carrying your day…and that was one of the reasons he wanted to leave Hinata-sou for a while. He needed to learn again how to like himself. And after realizing some truths about himself and his old Promise, this time out was deeply needed.
He was becoming a bit nervous each passing minute, and resolved to wait Tsuruko downstairs. He still had 25 min, but Keitaro sometimes was a really impatient guy.
Sachiko was happy with his upcoming afternoon. Daddy and Mommy where nice granting her this little request.
“Papa, are you sure Kei-Kun will be coming?” She asks her father, while going to The Club.
“He promised me, and he seems to be a man of his word. I hope you have a very fun day!” He says, looking outside their car. The family driver carrying them to their destination.
They arrive at the Club, where Keitaro would be coming to get little Sachiko.

As the time nears itself, Keitaro grows even more impatient, due his own doubts:Heh, it might be possible that she forgot completely about this meeting. She must be a busy woman. She got caught in the moment yesterday. Yeah. If so I need to be careful about time. Do not want to leave little Sachiko waiting. Keitaro self-denying is strong. He fidgets at the Resort Front door. He is trying hard to conceal the truth: If Tsuruko decided not come he would be really disappointed.
He surveys his surroundings. The main entrance of his Resort Hotel had a large porch, with coaches and comfortable chairs. He was sitting there, observing the people coming and going from the Hotel. Most were, as he noticed before, couples enjoying their time. Many were holding hands and talking happily to each other.
Keitaro also thought once he would be able to do that one day, with his Promised Girl. The curse of such thoughts! His interior in turmoil, he fights to not get sad.
He stands up, and goes to the Sun, to soak on its warm light.
Looking at the Sun high above, he thinks about himself.
Heh, I left Hinata-sou to look for myself, and look where I am now. Going to take care of a little girl after helping her yesterday. I also wanted some time alone after so many problems with the girls, and now I am here waiting for yet another woman. Hey, but to be fair Sachiko was a nice little one, I was really happy to have helped her. And Tsuruko is a woman orders of magnitude different from my dear Tenants.” Keitaro is a gentle soul, but he is human, even though Narusegawa and Motoko think otherwise, and the events up to now where really starting to sink on him, and driving him to some conclusions about continuing his position as Kanrinin of Hinata-sou.
You know, I am not a masochist, even if some would think that of me. I want to be happy and to have some tenderness directed to me…as a man as much as a human being. Keitaro frowns while those thoughts carry on inside his mind, hands on his pockets.
While he waits Tsuruko his thoughts are wandering, going from happy ones, like remembering his previous day, to gloomy ones thinking about when he would be back to Hinata-sou. He walks the gardens in front of the main entrance, awaiting Tsuruko.
He looks at his watch, unsure of how things will work out, Not even sure if his `date' would really come.
While thinking, he got distracted and the sudden sound of a motorcycle entering the Hotel Parking startles him.
He looks to the sound source, and sees a big, very modern and powerful motorcycle and its pilot parking. It has a small sidecar attached. Not that common on a motorcycle like that.
The rider stops the bike and jumps out expertly, and Keitaro notices that the rider is a woman. She is wearing a very nice looking jeans and boots, a nice looking jacket and a white shirt. She is tall, and he suddenly feels butterflies on his stomach for some unknown reason. He could not see her face, but she sure was impressive. Tall and well endowed.
Hot!
She waves at him.
Huh?
She lowers her head, reaching her helmet, and pulling it out. On one sweeping movement she swings up her head, making her high ponytail fly freely while doing so. Her raven bangs framing her beautiful face, bright eyes looking at Keitaro, smiling.
“Kei-Kun! I hope you have not waited here too much. Got some traffic reaching here, but I am still right on time!”
She approaches Keitaro, who is a bit mesmerized by her coming. He was expecting her to come on some classy auto, after their previous meeting. Instead she comes all sporty…and on a motorbike. And man, his memory of her was really at fault. She was a piece! If she was a beauty in the classy dress last night, now she was totally hot on this more sportive outfit.
“Keitaro? Anything wrong? I hope you are happy to see me again?” Tsuruko feels his Ki, normal and vibrating now…and looks at his face, which is bright red now.
“Huh,oh! Nothing wrong. And yeah, Tsuruko-san, I am really happy to see you again!” Stammers Keitaro.
“Aw, c'mon, remember what I said about formalities. Call me Tsu-Chan, please!” She says, pleading eyes piercing Keitaro.
“Gomennasai, Tsu-Chan! I was actually thinking that you might no want to stick to your words from yesterday. I understand it must be boring to you, spending your day nursing an outsider and a little girl.” And he secretly thinks:And to spend a day with a man you barely know…a man like me…
“No no, you are wrong! You see, this is a chance to get off a bit from Family Business, and to help a charming friend at the same time!” She says, happily. “Hey, do you think I am a woman that does not stick to her words?” She looks with slited eyes to Keitaro, hands on her hips.
Keitaro sweatdrops a bit. “N-no, not at all!” He waves his hands, apologetically.
“I also like my little bike here, and this is a chance to ride it as well!” She says, pointing to the bike at her back.
Keitaro thought he had almost upset her, but she was actually joking, kidding with him. He was relieved.
“I gather by what you told me about the little one we are supposed to get, that she will fit on my side-car.” She adds, looking at the sidecar. “It is fit for small children.” She adds calmly.
Keitaro looks at the bike and nods.
And then he realizes that the side-car was small, fit for a child only…that meant…
Huhh…Oh! Sweat drops Keitaro.
Oh, how am I supposed to ride…here? Oh! Keitaro's expression becomes a bit concerned…actually worried. He looks at Tsuruko, who seems quite content with the situation. Hands on her back, looking at him, tilting a bit her head to her right side, a lopsided smile on her face.
“Kei-Kun, we better get going, as we need to pick up your little friend. I was thinking about where to take her, and as you do not know Kyoto, I do have an idea for us all.” She smiles broadly.
C'mon now, I will ride this motorcycle…with her! Not that the prospect was really a bad one for Keitaro. Actually he was really enjoying the thought. And that was worrying him the most. Pervert was hovering on his thoughts.
Tsuruko opens a small bin in the back of the sidecar and hands out a helmet to Keitaro. “Don't want to see you hurt.” And she blinks to him gleefully.
Tsuruko gather her ponytail up, puts on her helmet and beckons to Keitaro, while expertly climbing her big motorcycle. “Let's go? You do not need to do anything. Just climb back here, and held onto me, ok?” Inwardly Tsuruko is pleased with the situation. The motorcycle itself was chosen for that. She found herself enjoying close contact with Keitaro. And she also thought how cute his shy way is. She could sense his nervousness. How cute, my young friend. Charming! And dspite big, my V-Rd is not exactly roomy for two, fufufu!
Keitaro was not really displeased, but yet he was a bit nervous.I have been spanked for much less…Bah, I am not at Hinata-sou now…and I am not doing anything wrong here! Granted, I will be clinging to her back. So what? We will be riding a motorcycle! But a side of him, already conditioned, was telling him that this was wrong, and at anytime now someone would come and hit him. Hard. As always. As he deserved.
He hesitantly climbs up behind Tsuruko, and tries to hold to something under his own seat, trying also to avoid contact with Tsuruko `back parts'…He was failing miserably of course, as a motorcycle is not exactly a roomy vehicle to hop up with someone.
“Kei-Kun.” Tsuruko tells him after 2 minutes of noticing the struggling behind her. “See, the easier way is for you to hold me, leaning on me. I need that to have control here as well. And that will be safer, and much more comfortable!For we both!” She says and thinks, a hidden smile crossing her face.I can feel you like the idea. And that is the way to ride anyway, fu fu fu…
Keitaro is sweating a bit, but encircles Tsuruko's waist, and holds tight. The sensation is good, but he cannot help himself about being a bit concerned. Wow…This is surely good. And there is nothing wrong. I am not doing anything wrong. He is afraid of doing anything clumsy and thus offend Tsuruko.
“Ok, now lets go. Hold tight, ok!” Tsuruko turns on the motorcycle, which turns on with a deep, powerful roar. A tamed beast, but a strong one indeed. Tsuruko maneuvers it out of the parking lot and gains the street, heading to The Club where little Sachiko would be waiting for them.
As she speeds up, Keitaro holds tighter in order to not loose his balance behind Tsuruko.
This sensation…Am I a pervert really? Her smell, just like I remember. So good. And I am holding her in my arms… Just for a bit he lets himself enjoy the present time, drinking on the older woman's presence.
Tsuruko feels a bit of his anxiety waning, and tells him. “Hold tight, Kei. If I speed up just hold tight, ok?” And she thinks: He seems afraid sometimes, not only shy. Why? But as yesterday on the dance floor, his proximity makes me feel so good. His embrace is nice. I'm going to enjoy this ride, for sure! Thinks Tsuruko, ready to take the longest way to their destination.
Tsuruko speeds up to The Club, Keitaro enjoying the ride, and her presence, after his first initial concern.
Tsuruko feels his Ki spreading. It is good, and so welcoming. She spreads hers as well, like the previous night.
As they sped through Kyoto, going to The Club, they enjoy the moment.
Tsuruko enjoying Keitaro's embrace, and the ride itself for she really liked to ride her bike.
Keitaro enjoying the presence of the woman on his arms, at least for the time of their ridding.
He was becoming, bit by bit, entranced by her ways, her looks and her personality.

Sachiko, waiting in front of The Club, hears the Tsuruko's V-Rod approaching. She is waiting by The Club's front door with her father and one tall man.
Tsuruko and Keitaro stop in front of the gates. As they disembark and pull out their helmets, Sachiko runs to Kei, greeting her friend and savior.
“Konnichiwa Kei-Kun! I am happy to see you again!” She says, jumping in front of him.
Keitaro lowers and hugs the little girl, happy to see her display. “Konnichiwa my lady! I am happy to be able to be with you again!” He says, while hugging her.
He notices the little child looking to Tsuruko, and he presents her. “Sachiko, this is Tsu-Chan, a friend of mine!” Keitaro points his right arm to Tsuruko.
“Nice to meet you, Tsu-Chan! I am…mhmm” And Tsuruko closes gently her mouth with her right hand, while bending to the little girls height. “Shsh…Me and Kei have a little thing between us. Before fully presenting ourselves, we want to know each other better. So please just tell me your first name, my little friend.” She tells the little one, smiling.
“Heh, unfair, I already presented myself to Kei-kun!” She pouts, smiling at the same time, agreeing with their play. Happy to be part of it.
Her father approaches the couple. “Nice to meet you again, young one. I heard that. Unusual but very interesting. Anyway a friend of this young man is a friend to me as well. I entrust my little girl to you for a while. I will be waiting your return here.” And turning to Sachiko, he lowers himself and addresses his child. “Sachiko dear, hold the Cell carefully. If you want to call me, just press 1 and the phone will call me straight away, Ok?”
The man at the door with him saw the bike, and noticed the Crest engraved at the sidecar lateral. He frowns a bit, but says nothing.
“Hey Sachiko-Chan, do you like motorcycles? This sidecar has a strap, so put it on.” Tsuruko helps the little girl climb up the sidecar and then straps young Sachiko in place, also giving her the extra helmet she brought.
“Hey, cool! I never rode on one of those!” Says the little child.
Tsuruko addresses her father. “I will be very careful with your child, sir.” She bows to the man.
“I am sure of that.” And looks to Keitaro. “Nice to see you are going with a friend. I am glad! Have you all a nice afternoon. I will be here the whole day, so when you feel up to it, just call me and I will receive my child back here.
“Ok! Lets go then.” Tsuruko tells Keitaro and the young girl, hopping back to her bike, calling Keitaro.
While our dear couple and their little guest prepare to depart, the man beside Sachiko's father tells Tanikawa-san, to his ears only. “That crest may be small, but I would recognize it anywhere. It is from ShinMei Ryu Dojo. The Aoyama Family crest, sir”
That startles Tanikawa. Hum, you do seem to be more than meets the eye, Urashima-san. Someone from the Aoyama Family. You are not just a ronin and a landlord. Not with such acquaintances!
Such information puts Tanikawa Soichiro well at ease. His daughter was in very good hands indeed! Was she one of the fabled sisters? Or one of the Masters from ShinMei? She seems someone used to power. You do have interesting friends, my young friend.

The ride was fun for both Sachiko and Keitaro as well.
Keitaro was really enjoying the sensation of riding the V-Rod, especially the way he was riding it.
Sachiko was enjoying the sensation of the wind on her face while riding in the sidecar.
After a while they finally arrive at the place Tsuruko has planned to go with them.
As Tsuruko was aware they were going to take a little child for a walk, what a better place than a Park? The Kyoto Neverland was the Kyoto branch of the famous Kanagawa Neverland, and being relatively new, it was equipped with the latest on Rides and Attractions. It also had a very known park inside its grounds. A perfect place for a small picnic, as she saw it.
She parks the V-Rod at the Parking lot, and explains her idea to Keitaro and Sachiko, while getting off the bike:
“Well! Here we are. I am sure you both will like this. Kyoto Neverland opened just 3 months ago. And they say it sports a very nice park and attractions. I am sure we can have a lot of fun here!” She says brightly. “They even have Hot Springs inside the park, or so I have heard!” She adds.
“I surely would not know the place myself.” Says Keitaro, looking at the big gates ahead of them. “And it sure looks great, it is not so Sachiko-Chan…. Oh, but you must know it already. You are from Kyoto!” Keitaro says, scratching his head, feeling shame for his own lack of perception.
“No, no. Daddy has not had much time to go play. I wanna know the park with Kei-Kun!” She says, jumping happy.
“So it seems I made the right choice! I told you I would be of help, Kei-kun!” Tsuruko elbows him lightly, leaning on Kei a bit.
Wow…I thought I was dreaming yesterday…the dream carries on! Thinks Keitaro, grinning without even realizing it.
“Now, lets go get our tickets!” Calls Tsuruko. “But before going…” She goes to the sidecar bin, opening it, and retrieving a big red cooler bag with her. “Just some treats for later.” She lifts the bag, triumphantly.
“Please, let me carry that.” Offers Kei immediately, picking the bag from Tsuruko's hands.
“Thanks, Kei-kun.” She says, blushing a bit.He is so gentle. And I can feel he is happy now. His Ki shows that easily.
They move to the ticket booths. The Gate Area was big. It was easily 20 meters long, with booth after booth selling tickets.
They all get to the nearest one, navigating the couples and families visiting the Park.
Keitaro addresses the girl inside the booth “Konnichiwa! I would like 3 tickets, please.” He fishes for his wallet. This may dig into my budget. But yeah, it is well worth it!
“Konnichiwa, Lucky one! Today we are with an especial offer: Family does pay only one ticket. As I can see you came with your lovely wife and daughter, you only pay yours, and the whole family have fun!” Says the smiling girl inside the booth.
Keitaro goes overdrive. He expects Tsuruko to smack him for such statement (even though he said nothing…but he was used to beatings over things out of his control anyway. Narusegawa's Conditioning Training making sure he was always at fault, just for being present), but what came upon him was out of his expectations entirely.
Tsuruko encircles him affectionately within her arms, pulling Sachiko together and leaning a bit on Keitaro, putting her cheek to Kei's, she says gingerly: “Oh,Anata! You knew that, it is not true? What a surprise!” And smacks him with…a kiss on the cheek!
She KISSED me…on the cheek…but a kiss nonetheless…Keitaro's eyes are large as saucers.
Wife? Daughter? Huhhh? The words from the girl at the booth sinking on him.
Keitaro blushes violently, and on auto-drive pays the ticket, and collects the 3 passes, moving to the gates with Sachiko in tow, which was grinning widely.
That was something unexpected. Not even I knew about that, fu fu fu…Thinks Tsuruko, a warm feeling rising inside her. She liked the situation. A lot! A Family Tsuruko's eyes glazed for a moment.
“Mam, please!” The girl from the booth called her. Keitaro was still a bit dazed, going to the gates.
“Kei, Sachiko, just a minute, ok!” She says releasing Keitaro's arm, and comes back to talk with the girl.
“Ma'am, gomennasai…I almost forgot. With the Family Pass today, we also have this Onsen ticket, to be used by couples on the Hot Springs we have at the park. A must if I may say. I think you and your husband will enjoy it dearly! You both won it as well!” Says the girl, giving the Onsen Ticket to a startled Tsuruko.
"And if you have forgotten your swimsuits, don't worry! We have excellent shops at the Onsen Area. You will love the items we have there!" Completes the girl, smiling broadly, bowing and leaving back to her booth.
Tsuruko looks at the ticket on her hand, dumb folded and very pleased. Hah! These may come oh so handy! My my, am I lucky or what? She puts the ticket on her jacket, and runs to the waiting Keitaro and Sachiko. Ponytail waving while she runs.
Keitaro snaps out of his reverie, and addresses Tsuruko. “Anything wrong?” He feared the girl discovered the mistake she did back there.
“No. She just remembered another promotion.” A gingerly tone to her voice.
“I will tell you after, Kei-Kun. Lets go!” She pulls them both with her, all vitality and smiles.Fu fu fu, let me surprise you, my Kei-kun! Later. She thinks, a sly smile on her face while pulling her companions to the park.
End Chapter 6