Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Third Crowd ❯ Chapter 7: " Peaceful Demon" ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Third Crowd

Disclaimer: I don't own Love Hina. Mutsumi, a native from Okinawa, for me she's kinda weird…she kissed Keitaro and Naru when they were stranded in an Island near her home town…

\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\ =\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=

=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6= 6=6=6=6

Flash Back: Chapter 6

Keitaro finds a man lying near the steps of Hinata Sou and calls for everyone to think of what to do. It turns out that the man is Rem's father who was wandering all over Japan to collect swords. The next sword in his list is the Dark Blade, which happens to be the sword Motoko is using. To prevent Matthew from taking the sword Motoko must pass a test. In the end Motoko succeeds and Matthew asked the gang if he could stay for the weekend.

=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6=6= 6=6=6=6

=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7= 7=7=7=7

Chapter 7: " Peaceful Demon"

=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7=7= 7=7=7=7

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hinata Front yard: ( 6:45 am)

Hinata Sou is getting lively as the days go by because of the people staying there. Now the gang has a weekend visitor Matthew, Rem's father, he's missing a few screws but the guy is not that bad, The father and son are outside to do some training while the others takes care of their business and work.

" Now let's see if you improved!" Matthew said as he rests his sword on his shoulder. He's wearing his gi again and he's traditional attire.

" Heh, you can't expect me to hold back." Rem answered. He's wearing a white muscle-shirt and short jeans.

" I don't want you to." Matthew prepares for Rem's attack.

Then the two starts to exchange blows. Both of them block every attack the other gives and counter-attacks. It was like watching blurs fighting each other. They were moving too fast for the ordinary eye to see. In one turn Rem attacks with multiple slashes and in one Matthew delivers the slashes.

Some of the gang was watching, Su, Sarah, Motoko and Sato were watching the two fight. The fight then breaks with both warriors backing away.

" Hmmmm you improved, BUT just a bit." Matthew said while catching his breath.

" Say what you want, I'll show you" Rem started a charge towards Matthew

" Now, take this! Ou…Hyouretsu Ryu Ha!"

Rem's slash was accompanied by a cold aura that can freeze anything in its path. It was closing to Matthew but Matthew calmly waited. Then he puts back his sword in it's sheath and turned his back away from the sword attack, before the attack came in contact with Matthew, he unleashed his counter-attack.

" Shinkuu! Nen Po Battou!"

Matthew steps his right foot forward and delivers a downward slash. The slash caused the ground to heave up and was able to protect him from the ice attack of Rem. The audience was awe struck of what they just saw. Even Rem was surprised.

" Tsk, didn't get him." Rem said in disappointment.

" Hahahaha, I believe it's now my turn"

Matthew returns to his position before and gets ready to attack. Rem waits for his father's attack with excitement. And not long after that Matthew gives his attack. He starts with stepping two steps forward and he disappears. He was too fast to see but Rem got a glimpse of where Matthew was going to attack.

" Ha! Get ready for this!"

" Bring it on old man!" Rem kept his guard up.

" Ougi! Ni Hiten Ryu-ZAN KEN!" Matthew steps forward two times and Matthew delivers a mid-spiral attack to Rem's body, but Rem was able to block the complicated move. Matthew passed Rem and went at Rem's back, Matthew prepares to deliver another blow while Rem was defenseless but then he accidentally tripped over a rock and fell down face first on the ground.

" Ow owowowowowow, that hurts!" Mathew sits down rubbing his nose.

" Eh? *_*" The audience can't believe what just happened.

" Hey YOU! What do you think you're doing? T_T"

" It seems I tripped, let's call it a day for now." Matthew stands up and walks in the inn.

" Humph, it's obvious he held back. T_T" Rem sheaths his sword and walks towards the others.

" Hey, that was a good fight. ^_^"

" Don't think so, the old guy let me off easy. And I hate it when he does that T_T "

" Wow Rem your father is really cool ^_^"

" Heh, You think so? He's just a foolish man who only thinks of himself and swords. T_T "

" Onii…"

" Huh? What's that ^_^" Motoko almost addressed Rem as big brother but Sato tried to remind her.

" Umm I-I mean Shingora!"

" Why do you sound so angry? T_T"

" That's none of your business!" Motoko turns red while looking at the other way.

" Hey is there something I don't know? ^_^" Su climbs on Motoko's back

" Hehehe nothing Su-Chan! Come on let's go do something with Keitaro."

" SURE!" Sato and Su walk inside to look for Keitaro. Before Sato closes the door he gives Rem a thumbs up.

" What is that guy thinking? T_T"

" Can't really tell…T_T" Motoko said.

The two then realized they were alone and both of them blushed.

" Well then, what were you saying?" Rem asked

" Umm nothing important, it's just that…your father is really skilled." Motoko remarked without looking at Rem

" Yeah? That's the only thing he knows. T_T" Rem puts on an irritated look

" Hmm you sound like you have something against your father." Motoko presumed

" Not really, it's just something that happened a few years back." Rem crasses his arms

" Oh…" Motoko looks the other way

" Never mind, I better go prepare something to eat, rather than we just stand here right?" Rem suggested

" Right." She nodded

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Shinobu's room ( 8: 30 am)

Meanwhile Yaite helps Shinobu study her lessons. They are in the living room and were reviewing Japanese history.

" Nobunaga Oda was defeated where?"

" Ummm… Hounoji Temple."

" Right." Yaite nodded

" Who took over after Nobunaga's death?"

" Hideyoshi Toyotomi."

" Right."

" Then who ruled Japan after the Toyotomi army was defeated?"

" Ummm… I know this one…"

" Toku…" Yaite gave her a hint

" Ah, The Tokugawa did."

" Hmm, right…That's it, we finished this subject."

Yaite stands up and walks towards the door.

" Umm Yaite-Sempai…" Shinobu wanted to say something

Yaite stops and faces Shinobu.

" What is it?"

" Thank you…"

" It's nothing…" Yaite faces the other and starts to walk outside

" Umm…"

" Yes?"

Shinobu was hesitant to ask the next question but something inside pushed her to continue.

" Ano…W-we… my friends and I are going to the mall later…I was

wondering if…"

" Going to the mall isn't my style…"

" Oh…" Shinobu's face saddened after hearing Yaite.

" But…I guess I have nothing else to do, so I'll come along."

Shinobu's face brightened and she bows down.

" Hai! Thank You Yaite-Sempai"

" Yeah…"

Yaite then closed the door and finds Sato outside.

" What is it this time?" Yaite stared at Sato coldly

" Can I come too? =^_^=" Sato hangs upside down from the ceiling

" Why don't you ask Shinobu that?" Yaite said in an annoyed tone

" Hehehe I was just kidding, I wouldn't want to ruin your little date. =^_^="

" Get your head out of you're a#%, I was just coming because she asked me to."

" And it's not a date, her friends are coming too." Yaite tried to clear things up, Yaite then returns to his room to get changed.

" Hehe, I can't miss this for anything! =^_^=" Sato runs down the stairs.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hinata Stairs: ( 9: 45 am)

Keitaro sees Shinobu dressed and asked her where she was going. She's wearing a simple blouse and a sailor cap.

" Oi Shinobu-Chan are you going some where?"

" Hai, I'm going to the mall with Su and…"

Then Yaite came down the stairs. He's wearing a fit long sleeve T-shirt and dark blue jeans. He's also wearing his usual black cap. He keeps a black jacket hanging on his right shoulder.

" Ah, Yaite-Sempai!"

" Oh, Yaite-San's coming too?" Keitaro adjusted his glasses

" Are you ready to go?" Yaite asked as he went down the stairs

" Hai!" Shinobu smiled

" Ready!" Su jump off the couch and landed near Shinobu.

" Hmph…so there you are" Yaite looked at Su, she is wearing a dark green colored overalls and a blue shirt. She brought her handbag just in case.

The three starts to leave to go to the mall. Keitaro waved good bye as they left.

" Sayonara!" Keitaro waves good bye to the group.

Shinobu met with her other friends and went to the mall together. The group walked at the mall looking and trying everything they like. Yaite just follows them a few steps back. The group then went to a fast food chain to eat. Su was the one who ate a lot and almost spent all of the group's money, but Yaite took the liberty to pay for the food to prevent the group from spending all their money. Shinobu tried to stop him but he insisted. After eating they took a little walk at the mall.

" Yaite-Sempai you shouldn't have paid for all we ate."

" I have no use for the money anyway."

" Eh?"

" Shinobu, how come he came along?" Ajiko, Shinobu's friend asked.

"Eh? Is there something wrong?" Shinobu asked

" No nothing, but isn't he a little old to come along our group?"

"

I guess but…Yaite-Sempai was always alone and kept away from everyone at the inn and he looked so lonely so I just thought if he came along…"

" Hehe you're always so friendly Shinobu, and we don't mind really!"

Shinobu's friend smiled.

" But come to think of it, he's really good looking, too bad he hides his face under his cap." Ajiko looked at Yaite

" Now that you said it…Maybe Shinobu likes him."

The other friend got into the conversation too.

" Eh? It's not that!" Shinobu blushed after hearing what her friend said.

" You like Yaite? Shinobu? ^_^" Su asks out loud.

"Koala!" Shinobu tries to cover Su's mouth to keep Yaite from hearing her.

" Ahh! Then it's true!" Both her friends said in unison.

Yaite then looked at the group in front of him wondering what are they talking about. Shinobu saw Yaite looking at them and tried to show nothing was wrong. Then after Yaite looked the other way Shinobu talked to the group.

" You shouldn't say things like that!"

" But is it true?"

" Eh? Ummm…Ano…" Shinobu just blushed brighter and brighter as they walked.

" Well let's not force her to say it, let's just enjoy ourselves now."

" Right!"

" Oi! Yaite! Walk faster! Come on walk with us over here! ^_^"

" Eh? Koala!"

Yaite then just increased his pace and walked beside Shinobu. As they walked Shinobu's face was bright red. Yaite noticed her and asked…

" Is there something wrong? Your face is all red."

" Oh, n-nothing's wrong!"

" Okay…"

The group then continued to walk in the mall up to afternoon. As Shinobu, Su and Yaite walked towards the inn they catch a glimpse of the setting sun.

" Wow! Look Shinobu, Yaite! It's beautiful!" Su points at the red orange sun, which made the sky the same color as, it is.

" Wah! It is beautiful…" Shinobu exclaimed as she stares at the sun.

Yaite stares at the setting sun and was reminded of something in the past. His face showed bitter sorrow as he stared and quickly looked away. Shinobu saw something was wrong but was afraid to ask Yaite. Then…

" Let's go, it's getting late." Yaite then started to walk and shortly after Su and Shinobu followed. Something reminded Yaite of a tragic past and his mind started to remember about someone in Yaite's past, he stopped for a while…to think

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

-Flash Back-

/ The sun is just like this at that time…/

" Sir you're badly wounded and needs to be taken care of!"

" I… said… stay… away!"

" Even if it will cost my life I will help you! I can't bear to see someone suffer such pain! So please!"

" You're brave… what… is… your… name?"

" Sophia, now please let me tend to your wounds."

" Sophia Eh? Fine I'll trust you…"

-Flash Back End-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Yaite?" Yaite was jolted back to reality and looked at Su.

" What?" Yaite looked at Su

" Were you thinking of something?" Su asked

" Mind your own business!" Yaite started to walk again

/ Sophia…/

-Chapter 7 End-

\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\ =\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\

Okay, That's the end of this chapter if you're wondering how come the title is as such, you'll find out in the coming chapters. ^_^

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Info:

Hai- means yes in Japanese

Yosa! - It means All Right!

Nen Po Battou- if I remember correct it means Full Circle Sword Slash

Hyouretsu Ryu Ha- it means Frozen Dragon Slash

Ni Hiten Ryu Zan Ken- it means Double Heaven Dragon Killer Slash

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

If you're wondering how I came up with these names well I had some help from my friend MetalKeiya when we came up with a intertwined story of mine and his a few years back. And also I watched a lot of Rorouni Kenshin and other sword fighting animes and games. Then do a little research and reading about Japanese words and there you have it.

Some RK fans out there might notice the move Ni Hiten Ryu almost resembled Battousai's technique Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu. Well that's another story, as I told you guys before, me and my friend came up with a really long story involving his characters and mine. Maybe sometime I'll try to post that other story. Hehehe ^_^

Okay until the next chapter.

Thank you

Silver Frost