Loveless Fan Fiction / Gravitation Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Through The Mirror ❯ NO WAY OUT ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"You're dead to me, baka!" With that, Yuki slammed the door and bolted it. Shuichi sat outside on the doorstep, trying to collect himself. Tears flooded down his face.

'Why? That story was a lie!' He knew that the novelist wouldn't listen though. He was still fuming from that phone call from that conniving Tohma Seguchi. He could still hear Yuki's voice when that rumor had reached his ears."You slept with Sakuma? I thought you were done idolizing that bipolar freak!" After that, Yuki had thrown every possesion of Shuichi's out the door, following each item with a string of cursing.

Shuichi stepped outside into the pouring rain. He was soaked in a matter of seconds. Sighing, he made his way to Hiro's house. He was sure that his friend would take him in until Yuki came around. After all, what were friends for?

His path was suddenly blocked by a towering figure. He looked up to to see it was some stranger in a black cloak, round glasses, and a goatee. Muttering under his breath, he tried to sidestep the stranger, but he still blocked his path. "Excuse me, will you move it?"

The stranger gave Shuichi a sad smile. "You think you've lost him for good, don't you?"

The pink-haired boy jerked back. While it was true that the couple had been screaming at the top of their lungs, he was pretty sure that this stranger didn't live in the apartment complex. "How do you know about that?"

"Child, I know all." He smiled as the boy tried to come up with a good comeback. However, none came to mind, so Shuichi remained silent. "I can help you, you know. I can make this sad little chapter of you relationship disappear. Come along. You'll be seeing your Yuki again soon.

Not knowing what else to do, Shuichi tightened his hold on his few possessions and followed the man. However, this would become the biggest mistake of his life.